krainaksiazek a legend in my own mind 20130842
- znaleziono 975 produktów w 17 sklepach
Excerpt From History Of The Church, From Its First Establishment To Our Own Times: Designed For The Use Of Ecclesiastical Seminaries And Colleges It Has Been My Constant Effort Not To Encumber The Student's Mind With A Mass Of Details, But To Sketc
1. Burwell, Carter - Legend 2. Cropper, Steve - Green Onions (Single Version) 3. Neville, Arthur - Cissy Strut 4. Goffin, Gerry - He's In Town 5. Hancock, Herbie - Watermelon Man 6. Goffin, Gerry - I'm Into Something Good 7. Nelson, Willie - Are You Sure? 8. King, Freddie - Hideaway (Stereo Instrumental) 9. Greenwich, Ellie - Chapel Of Love 10. Delange, Eddie - Moonglow 11. Schroeder, John - Little Miss Lonely 12. Cochran, Hank - Make The World Go Away 13. Burwell, Carter - Elegy For Frances 14. Farina, Ann - Sleepwalk 15. Parks, Carson C. - Somethin' Stupid 16. Burwell, Carter - Your Race Is Run 17. Duffy, Aimee - Whole Lotta Love (Legend Soundtrack 101. Fame, Georgie - Dawn Yawn 102. Meaden, Peter - I'm The Face 103. Beck, Jeff - What Do You Want 104. Page, Billy - The In Crowd (Single Edit) 105. Bond, Graham - Strut Around 106. Jacobs, Roy - I'm Gonna Move To The Outskirts Of T 107. Hunter, Ivy Joe - My Baby Loves Me (2003 Stereo Mi 108. Spector, Phil - Hung On You (Single Version) 109. D., Fisher - They Can't Convince Me 110. Kirk, Roland - Lady E 111. Bacharach, Burt - The Look Of Love 112. Dixon, Willie - I Wanna Put A Tiger In Your Tank 113. Lane, Ronnie - Grow Your Own 114. Stevenson, William Mickey - Back In My Arms (Singl 115. Moore, Warren - Come On Do The Jerk 116. Steiner, Max - Theme From A Summer Place
1. B.b. King Medley 2. Sweet Little Angel 3. It's My Own Fault 4. How Blue Can You Get 5. Born To Be Wind 6. Dirty Old Man 7. Down Along The Cove 8. Waiting For A Train 9. Don't Tell Me Your Troubles 10. Matchbox 11. Come On In My Kitchen 12. Please Be With Me 13. Push Push 14. Going Up To The Country 15. Happily Married Man 16. Shake For Me 17. Dreams 18. Stand Back 19. Midnight Rider 20. The Weight 21. Loan Me A Dime 101. Mean Old World 102. Been Gone Too Long 103. It Ain't Fair 104. Goin' Down Slow 105. Goin Upstairs 106. Dimples 107. Livin On The Open Road 108. Done Somebody Wrong 109. Don't Keep Me Wonderin' 110. Stuff You Gotta Watch 111. Little Martha 112. Rollin' Stone 113. Walk On Gilded Splinters 114. You Reap What You Saw 115. Leave My Blues At Home 116. No Money Down 117. Statesboro Blues 118. Stormy Monday
Legend Lives On Golden Stars
Muzyka>Rock>Rock & Roll
1. Blue Days, Black Nights 2. Love Me 3. Don't Come Back Knockin' 4. Midnight Shift 5. Rock Around With Ollie Vee 6. I'm Changing All Those Changes 7. Modern Don Juan 8. You Are My One Desire 9. I'm Lookin' For Someone To Love 10. That'll Be The Day 11. Last Night 12. Words Of Love 13. Ting-a-ling 14. Girl On My Mind 15. Mailman, Bring Me No More Blues 101. Not Fade Away 102. Everyday 103. Ready Teddy 104. Valley Of Tears 105. Tell Me How 106. Oh, Boy! 107. Peggy Sue 108. Listen To Me 109. I'm Gonna Love You Too 110. Send Me Some Lovin' 111. It's Too Late 112. An Empty Cup 113. Rock Me Baby 114. You've Got Love 115. Little Baby 201. Maybe Baby 202. (You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care 203. Look At Me 204. Rave On 205. Take Your Time 206. Think It Over 207. Fool's Paradise 208. Well. All Right 209. Early In The Morning 210. Now We're One 211. Heartbeat 212. It's So Easy 213. Lonesome Tears 214. Rock Around With Ollie Vee 215. That'll Be The Day (Alternate Version)
Legend Begins Golden Stars
Muzyka>Rhythm & Blues / Soul
1. Etcetera 2. To Be Loved 3. Come Back To Me 4. If I Can't Have You 5. As Long As I Live 6. Reet Petite (The Finest Girl You Ever Want To Meet 7. It's Too Bad We Had To Say Goodbye 8. Why Can't You Be Mine 9. I'm Wanderin' 10. Right Now 11. Danny Boy 12. It's So Fine 13. You Can't Keep A Good Man Down 14. One Moment With You 15. St. Louis Blues 16. Evermore 17. That's How You Know You're Growing Old 101. Lonely Teardrops 102. Each Time (I Love You More) 103. That's Why (I Love You So) 104. In The Blue Of Evening 105. The Joke (Is Not On Me) 106. Someone To Need Me (As I Need You) 107. You Better Know It 108. By The Light Of The Silvery Moon 109. Singing A Song 110. Love Is All 111. We Have Love 112. Hush-a-bye 113. Rags To Riches 114. I'm Gonna Move To The Outskirts Of Town 115. Christmas In Heaven 116. St. Therese Of The Roses 117. To Each His Own 201. So Much 202. I Know I'll Always Be In Love With You 203. Happiness 204. Only You, Only Me 205. The Magic Of Love 206. Wishing Well 207. Talk That Talk 208. Ask 209. I'll Be Satisfied 210. It's All A Part Of Love 211. Never Go Away 212. Thrill Of Love 213. Tenderly 214. Give Me You 215. Three Coins In The Fountain 216. Learnin' The Blues 217. Will You Remember (When You Are Far Away)
Mind, Vol. 3 Forgotten Books
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Excerpt from Mind, Vol. 3: A Quarterly Review of Psychology and Philosophy; 1894 Professor Jones has a bitter quarrel with the critics of Hegelianism, and those whom it pleases him to call Epistemologists. He has poured out the vials of his wrath in two articles in Mind, and as it would appear from these that I am the wickedest of the wicked Epistemologists, it seems fitting that I should make some reply. To speak more seriously, I am sincerely obliged to him for the searching criticism to which he has submitted my articles in the Philosophical Review, and the opportunity he thus affords me of restating my positions with further explanations. It was with a view to elicit such criticism that this tentative form of publication was adopted. For what appeared in the Philosophical Review formed part, I may explain, of a third course of Balfour Lectures, dealing with the Theory of Knowledge, and delivered in the spring of 1891. As I did not feel that the treatment of the subject was complete, or even in all points free from difficulty, I adopted this method of publication with a view to benefit by such criticism as might be offered, and in order to think out the whole question more fully. Since then my own reflexion has convinced me that some of the expressions used require explanation and modification, and I need not say that my sense of this need has been quickened by the image of my supposed theory in Prof. Jones's glass. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
Out Of Sight Out Of Mind EL TORO
1. Ling, Ting, Tong 2. I'm Alone 3. Doggone It, You Did It 4. Close Your Eyes 5. Me Make Um Pow Wow 6. The Verdict 7. Don't You Know I Love You 8. I Wish I'd Never Learn To Read 9. Gee Whittakers 10. Cause You're My Lover 11. What Goes On 12. You Broke The Rules Of Love 13. She's The Most 14. I Dreamt I Dwelt In Heaven 15. My Pigeon's Gone 16. Peace & Love 17. That's Right 18. Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind 19. Now Don't That Prove I Love You 20. Wisdom Of A Fool 21. Just For A Thrill 22. The Gypsy 23. All I Need Is You 24. Who Do You Know In Heaven 25. Maybe You'll Be There 26. The Verdict 27. She's The Most 101. From The Bottom Of My Heart 102. C'est La Vie 103. To Each His Own 104. Dream 105. Tiger Lily 106. Let There Be You 107. It's A Groove 108. Four Walls 109. The Blues Don't Care 110. This I Promise You 111. Boom Boom 112. The Face Of An Angel 113. It's A Crying Shame 114. Do Anything 115. Whippety Whirl 116. From Me To You 117. You're For Me 118. With All My Love 119. Handy Andy 120. Emily Please 121. Really-o Truly-o 122. One Great Love 123. Git On Board, Little Children 124. Joshua Fit The Battle Of Jericho 125. This Train 126. Ezekiel Saw The Wheel 127. Shadrack 128. Gonna Shout All Over God's Heaven 129. Sing & Shout
The Science of Mind White Crow Books
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
The Science of Mind is Ernest Holmes's Magnum Opus. The book was updated and revised over the years and this edition was originally published in 1926. In 1918, Holmes wrote in the introduction, "This little book is an attempt to explain what each soul must discover for himself, that he stands in the midst of an eternal creative power which presses itself around his own thought, and casts back to him glorified all that he thinks." Later in the book he goes on to say, "The Science of Mind is based entirely upon the supposition that we are surrounded by a Universal Mind into which we think; this Mind, in Its original state, fills all space with Its Presence. Since it fills all space, it fills the space that man uses in the Universe. It is in man as well as outside of him. As he thinks into this Universal Mind he sets in motion a Law which is creative, and which contains within itself a limitless possibility." Holmes was influenced by the writings of Christian Larson, Phineas Quimby, Thomas Troward, Ralph Waldo Emerson, and Mary Baker Eddy, and he formed part of what was known as the New Thought Movement. The catalyst of what became 'New Thought' seems to been Phineas Quimby, a New England, Hypnotist, Philosopher, and Healer, who inspired amongst others, Mary Baker Eddy, (a patient of Quimby's) to form the Christian Science Movement. New Thought posits that everything is mind (the mind of God) and that we all have equal access to God by accessing mind. This is done by prayer or more specifically, 'Affirmative Prayer' or 'scientific prayer'. Affirmative prayer focuses on a positive rather than a negative situation. For example, a person who is sick would focus on being in a state of good health as if he or she were already in good health. Another analogy might be if someone was trying to lose weight and was praying for help, they wouldn't say, " I want to lose weight" as that would imply they were over-weight; they might say "I have lost weight" or "I'm losing weight" in an attempt to 'think ones-self thin.' The notion is that 'Mind is the Builder' an idea also frequently posited by the Famous American psychic, Edgar Cayce - the idea that our minds and the universal mind, influence our bodies and therefore we have the ability to heal ourselves or cause our own disease. "We are what we think." William James called affirmative prayer a "mind-cure"; he described it as America's "only decidedly original contribution to the systemic philosophy of life." On the brain, Holmes had this to say; "No, the brain of itself could not think; and yet, without a brain man could not think; which simply means that man needs a brain while here, but that the brain, of itself, does not think. The brain does not think and yet man thinks; so behind the brain there must be a thinker." He reasoned; "Instinctive Man within me is perfect and yet I appear to be imperfect. My apparent imperfection must be the result of an imperfect thinking; in reality I am, and always have been, perfect. I will now begin to think differently about myself and see what happens." Many of today's self help theories such as the law of attraction, positive thinking, and books like the runaway bestseller, The Secret, owe much to the New Thought Movement of yesteryear and books such as The Science of Mind are required reading for anyone interested in spiritual literature and the nature of reality.
Matters Of Mind, Body & S Trisol
Muzyka>Rock>Heavy / Hard>Gothic
1. Once In A Blue Moon 2. She Is Falling In Love 3. The Climate Changed 4. Hector 00-00 5. I Close My Eyes 6. Hand In Glove 7. Your Own Way 8. Love's On Diet 9. I'll Let You Go 10. Months Ago 11. Kiss & Tell 12. Chinese Whispers
Secrets of the Internet Millionaire Mind Morgan James Pub
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
What's The One Thing That Separates You From The People Who Have The Success...And The Money...That You Wish You Had? "Matt, Thank you so much for sharing your internet millionaire strategies with me. Because of your system I have put an extra $142,699.48 in my pocket over the last 12 months and I did this working only part time! I'm officially on my way and I owe it all to you. Thank you so much!" -Marie Brown, Buford GA "Matt Bacak is TRULY an Internet genius! Secrets of The Internet Millionaires is a MUST read for anyone interested in starting their own internet business. With Matt's road map, you'll quickly receive the success you've been searching for! -Lou Castillo. Atlanta, GA If you long to be financially free and successful. If you imagine the day you have money to spend and never have to worry about how much the items on the restaurant menu cost. If you can see what it would be like to just pay a valet a few extra bucks to park your car because you want to - because you have plenty of cash and it's no problem... Then this could be the most important book you ever read. Discover the nine common characteristics of all Internet millionaires. (These surprising and easily-acquired characteristics mean the difference between being rich and being broke.and they are likely not what you might think they are!) Matt Bacak, Entrepreneur Magazine e-Biz radio show host became a "#1 Best Selling Author" in just a few short hours. "The Powerful Promoter" an entrepreneur from the time he could pull a wagon, started his first company with employees at the age of 12. He hasn't slowed down since! And now he helps others benefit from his experience and gifts through his shaping and molding the internet millionaire mindset
Amateur's Mind GAZELLE BOOK SERVICES
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
"Mr. Silman has become the leading chess writer in America. My students swear by his work". -- John Watson, International Chess Master, author of Play the French"The Amateur's Mind is eminently readable and instruction-rich. Jeremy Silman never disappoints those who seriously wish to improve their game". -- Joel Benjamin, International Grand Master, 1987 U.S. championMost amateurs possess erroneous thinking processes that, elusive and difficult to eradicate, remain with them throughout their lives. These chinks in their mental armor bring about stinging defeats and reversals.To address the most common of these problems, Mr. Silman has recorded the thoughts of his students while they play actual games, analyzed these thoughts, and catalogued the most typical misconceptions that arise. He then dispels these misconceptions and repairs the chinks in the player's armor with sage advice, rules of conduct and strategy, and psychological insights.The Amateur's Mind takes the student on a journey through his or her own mind, gathering newfound knowledge and strength along the way. It's a mind-opening guide for all beginning and intermediate tournament-level players.
Książki Obcojęzyczne>Angielskie>Society & social sciences>Psychology>Cognition & cognitive psychology
A Radical Reinterpretation Of How Your Mind Works - And Why It Could Change Your Life 'An Astonishing Achievement. Nick Chater Has Blown My Mind' Tim Harford 'A Total Assault On All Lingering Psychiatric And Psychoanalytic Notions Of Mental Depths ... Light The Touchpaper And Stand Well Back' New Scientist We All Like To Think We Have A Hidden Inner Life. Most Of Us Assume That Our Beliefs And Desires Arise From The Murky Depths Of Our Minds, And, If Only We Could Work Out How To Access This Mysterious World, We Could Truly Understand Ourselves. For More Than A Century, Psychologists And Psychiatrists Have Struggled To Discover What Lies Below Our Mental Surface. In The Mind Is Flat, Pre-eminent Behavioural Scientist Nick Chater Reveals That This Entire Enterprise Is Utterly Misguided. Drawing On Startling New Research In Neuroscience, Behavioural Psychology And Perception, He Shows That We Have No Hidden Depths To Plumb, And Unconscious Thought Is A Myth. Instead, We Generate Our Ideas, Motives And Thoughts In The Moment. This Revelation Explains Many Of The Quirks Of Human Behaviour - For Example Why Our Supposedly Firm Political Beliefs, Personal Preferences And Even Our Romantic Attractions Are Routinely Proven To Be Inconsistent And Changeable. As The Reader Discovers, Through Mind-bending Visual Examples And Counterintuitive Experiments, We Are All Characters Of Our Own Creation, Constantly Improvising Our Behaviour Based On Our Past Experiences. And, As Chater Shows Us, Recognising This Can Be Liberating.
The Mind is Flat [Chater Nick] Penguin Books
A radical reinterpretation of how your mind works - and why it could change your life 'An astonishing achievement. Nick Chater has blown my mind' Tim Harford 'A total assault on all lingering psychiatric and psychoanalytic notions of mental depths ... Light the touchpaper and stand well back' New Scientist We all like to think we have a hidden inner life. Most of us assume that our beliefs and desires arise from the murky depths of our minds, and, if only we could work out how to access this mysterious world, we could truly understand ourselves. For more than a century, psychologists and psychiatrists have struggled to discover what lies below our mental surface. In The Mind Is Flat, pre-eminent behavioural scientist Nick Chater reveals that this entire enterprise is utterly misguided. Drawing on startling new research in neuroscience, behavioural psychology and perception, he shows that we have no hidden depths to plumb, and unconscious thought is a myth. Instead, we generate our ideas, motives and thoughts in the moment. This revelation explains many of the quirks of human behaviour - for example why our supposedly firm political beliefs, personal preferences and even our romantic attractions are routinely proven to be inconsistent and changeable. As the reader discovers, through mind-bending visual examples and counterintuitive experiments, we are all characters of our own creation, constantly improvising our behaviour based on our past experiences. And, as Chater shows us, recognising this can be liberating. ISBN: 9780241208441 Kod paskowy: 9780241208441 Autorzy: Chater Nick Kod wydawcy: 30684 Liczba stron: 272 Format: 16.2x24.0cm Głębokość (mm): 27 Języki: angielski Grupa towarowa: Książka
Mystery of the Mind Princeton University Press
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
In the past fifty years scientists have begun to discover how the human brain functions. In this book Wilder Penfield, whose work has been at the forefront of such research, describes the current state of knowledge about the brain and asks to what extent recent findings explain the action of the mind. He offers the general reader a glimpse of exciting discoveries usually accessible to only a few scientists. He writes: "Throughout my own scientific career I, like other scientists, have struggled to prove that the brain accounts for the mind. But perhaps the time has come when we may profitably consider the evidence as it stands, and ask the question...Can the mind be explained by what is now known about the brain?" The central question, he points out, is whether man's being is determined by his body alone or by mind and body as separate elements. Before suggesting an answer, he gives a fascinating account of his experience as a neurosurgeon and scientist observing the brain in conscious patients. Originally published in 1975. The Princeton Legacy Library uses the latest print-on-demand technology to again make available previously out-of-print books from the distinguished backlist of Princeton University Press. These paperback editions preserve the original texts of these important books while presenting them in durable paperback editions. The goal of the Princeton Legacy Library is to vastly increase access to the rich scholarly heritage found in the thousands of books published by Princeton University Press since its founding in 1905.
Podana cena książki jest orientacyjna, zależy od kilku czynników. Po zakupie obsługa sklepu skontaktuje się, jeśli konieczna będzie dopłata. Book Description The trading bible for the new millennium In Come Into My Trading Room , noted trader and author Dr. Alexander Elder returns to expand far beyond the three M's (Mind, Method, and Money) of his bestselling Trading for a Living. Shifting focus from technical analysis to the overall management of a trader's money, time, and strategy, Dr. Elder takes readers from the fundamentals to the secrets of being a successful trader--identifying new, little known indicators that can lead to huge profits. Come Into My Trading Room educates the novice and fortifies the professional through expert advice and proven trading methodologies. This comprehensive trading guide provides a complete introduction to the essentials of successful trading; a fresh look at the three M's, including a proven, step-by-step money management strategy; and an in-depth look at organizing your trading time. Come Into My Trading Room reviews the basics of trading stocks, futures, and options as well as crucial psychological tactics for discipline and organization
szukaj w Kangoo krainaksiazek a legend in my own mind 20130842
Sklepy zlokalizowane w miastach: Warszawa, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice
Szukaj w sklepach lub całym serwisie
t1=0.772, t2=0, t3=0, t4=0.044, t=0.772