krainaksiazek building a bridge one prayer at a time 20168538
- znaleziono 38 produktów w 13 sklepach
WYDAWNICTWA ALBUMOWE > Architektura > Miejska
The book does justice to its subject, fully illustrating the breadth of Piano's vision. Beautifully shot and presented, it gives the reader an insight into the development of an architect's work. A great addition to the bookshelves." Interior Design Magazine , London "The array of buildings by Renzo Piano is staggering in scope and comprehensive in the diversity of scale, material, and form. He is truly an architect whose sensibilities represent the widest range of this and earlier centuries." Such was the description of Renzo Piano given by the Pritzker Prize jury citation as they bestowed the prestigious award on him in 1998.Whereas some architects have a signature style, what sets Piano apart is that he seeks simply to apply a coherent set of ideas to new projects in extraordinarily different ways. "One of the great beauties of architecture is that each time, it is like life starting all over again," Piano says. "Like a movie director doing a love story, a Western, or a murder mystery, a new world confronts an architect with each project." This explains why it takes more than a superficial glance to recognize Piano's fingerprints on such varied projects as the Pompidou Center in Paris (1971
Tansman: Happy Time - Ten Diversion Acte Prealable
1. Tyszecka, Elzbieta - Happy Time, On S'amuse Au Pia 2. Nr. 1 Both Ways: Moderato 3. Nr. 2 Little Gavotte: Allegro Deciso 4. Nr. 3 Waltzing: Anime 5. Nr. 4 Common Tones: Moderato 6. Nr. 5 Arabia: Allegro Ma Non Troppo 7. Nr. 6 Frolic: Con Moto 8. Nr. 7 Shadow: Moderato 9. Nr. 8 Sailor Dance: Allegro Con Moto 10. Nr. 9 Reflections: Moderato 11. Nr. 10 Little Stroll: Allegro Comodo 12. Nr. 11 Popular Air: Allegro 13. Nr. 12 Melody: Moderato 14. Nr. 13 Lullaby: Andante Cantabile 15. Nr. 14 Dreams: Moderato 16. Nr. 15 Obsession: Con Moto 17. Tyszecka, Elzbieta - Happy Time, On S'amuse Au Pia 18. Nr. 1 Little Prelude: Moderato 19. Nr. 2 Dancing Air: Vivo 20. Nr. 3 Slow Waltz: Allegretto Grazioso 21. Nr. 4 Caravan: Lento 22. Nr. 5 Versailles: Tempo Di Minuetto 23. Nr. 6 Lament: Lento Cantabile 24. Nr. 7 Perpetual Motion: Vivo 25. Nr. 8 Four Voices: Lento Cantabile 26. Nr. 9 Pursuit: Allegro Con Moto 27. Nr. 10 Choral & Variation: Grave 28. Nr. 11 Study: Allegro Con Moto 29. Nr. 12 Choral: Lento Cantabile 30. Nr. 13 Swedish Dance: Allegro Con Moto 31. Tyszecka, Elzbieta - Happy Time, On S'amuse Au Pia 32. Nr. 1 A La Schumann: Moderato 33. Nr. 2 Organ: Grave 34. Nr. 3 Little Game: Vivo 35. Nr. 4 Light Waltz: Allegretto Grazioso 36. Nr. 5 Night Mood: Moderato 37. Nr. 6: Arioso Alla J. S. Bach: Largo 38. Nr. 7 Oriental Dance: Vivo 39. Nr. 8 Iberian Mood: Lento 40. Nr. 9 In Memory Of George Gershwin, 1925: Lento 41. Nr. 10 Finale, Solo: Vivo 42. Tyszecka, Elzbieta - Ten Diversions For The Young 43. Nr. 1 Spanish Mood: Andante Espressivo 44. Nr. 2 Dreams: Andante Grazioso 45. Nr. 3 Merry Go Round: Vivo 46. Nr. 4 Melancholy: Lento 47. Nr. 5 Rainy Day: Lento 48. Nr. 6 Speeding Along: Allegro Vivace 49. Nr. 7 Calm: Andante Cantabile 50. Nr. 8 Prayer: Andante Espressivo 51. Nr. 9 Mischief: Allegro Moderato 52. Nr. 10 Toccata: Vivace Utwory: 1. Happy Time, On S'amuse Au Piano (Szczęśliwy Wiek, Zabawa Przy Fortepianie) - Book 1-3 2. Ten Diversions For The Young Pianis (Dziesięć Utworów Dla Młodego Pianisty) Works For The Children And Teenagers Hold A Very Important Place Within The Output Of Aleksander Tansman. He Specified The Purpose Of Writing These Pieces In The Following Words: I Wanted To Bridge The Abysmal Gap, For A Very Young Pianist, Between The School's Methodical Exercises And The Real Repertoire Of The Great Masters. At Least Partially. What I Had In Mind Was To Overcome The Stylistic, Technical And Aesthetic Difficulties, (...) To Construct A Bridge Between Scales And Exercises On The One Hand And The Whole Repertory From Bach And Haendel Until The Present Times On The Other. The Works Written By The Polish Composer Were Eagerly Played By Students Of European (mostly French And Italian) And American Schools Of Music. It Is A Shame That They Made Their Way To Polish Ones So Late. They Aroused Interest Among Adult Musicians As Well And Were Frequently Performed By Them In Their Original Guise (e.g. By The Italian Pianist Gino Garini) Or In Transcriptions For Other Instruments.
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Think of the fourth dimension, not as a new region in space... but as a principle of growth, of change... -from "The Fourth Dimension as Time" This 1913 treatise on the intersection of the mystical and the mathematical implied by Einstein's 1905 special theory of relativity is now considered a classic of philosophical physics. Claude Bragdon here first proposed the now mathematically commonplace concept of the "hypercube," or four-dimensional cube (he incorporated 4-D designs into some of his architectural projects), and explores his radical and provocative ideas about the mathematical structure of the universe. Complete with a gallery of Bragdon's gorgeous line drawings illustrating higher space, this is a truly mind-expanding experience. Other works by Bragdon available from Cosimo Classics: More Lives Than One, The Beautiful Necessity, Architecture and Democracy, and Episodes from An Unwritten History. American architect, stage designer, and writer CLAUDE FAYETTE BRAGDON (1866-1946) helped found the Rochester Architectural Club, in the city where he made his greatest mark as a building designer with structures including Rochester Central Station, Rochester Institute of Technology, and the First Universalist Church; he also designed Peterborough Bridge in Ontario. In later life, Bragdon worked on Broadway as scenic designer for 1930s productions of Cyrano de Bergerac and Hamlet, among others.
London: A History MODERN LIB
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
In its two thousand years of history, London has ruled a rainy island and a globe-spanning empire, it has endured plague and fire and bombing, it has nurtured and destroyed poets and kings, revolutionaries and financiers, geniuses and visionaries of every stripe. To distill the magic and the majesty of this infinitely enthralling city into a single brief volume would seem an impossible task-yet acclaimed biographer and novelist A. N. Wilson brilliantly accomplishes it in "London: A History." Founded by the Romans, London was a flourishing provincial capital before falling into ruin with the rest of the Roman Empire. Centuries passed before the city rose to prominence once again when William the Conqueror chose to be crowned king in Westminster Abbey. In Chaucer's day, London Bridge opened the way for expansion over the Thames. By the time Shakespeare's plays were being mounted at the Globe, London was a dense, seething, and explosively growing metropolis-a city of brothels and taverns and delicate new palaces and pleasure gardens. With deftly sketched vignettes and memorable portraits in miniature, Wilson conjures up the essence of London through the ages-high finance and gambling during the Georgian age, John Nash's stunning urban makeover at the dawn of the Industrial Revolution, the waves of building and immigration that transformed London beyond recognition during the reign of Queen Victoria, the devastation of the two world wars, the painful and corrupt postwar rebuilding effort, and finally the glamorous, polyglot, expensive, and sometimes ridiculous London of today. Every age had its heroes and villains, from church builder Christopher Wren to jail breaker JackSheppard, from urbane wit Samuel Johnson to wartime prime minister Winston Churchill, and Wilson places each one in the drama of London's history.Exuberant, opinionated, surprising, often funny, A. N. Wilson's "London" is the perfect match of author and subject. In a one shor
Blood Doctor Penguin
Powieści i opowiadania
The Complete Columbia Collection Sony Music Entertainment
1. Run Softly, Blue River 2. Frankie's Man, Johnny 3. That's All Over 4. The Troubadour 5. One More Ride 6. That's Enough 7. I Still Miss Someone 8. Don't Take Your Guns To Town 9. I'd Rather Die Young 10. Pickin' Time 11. Shepherd Of My Heart 12. Suppertime 101. It Was Jesus 102. I Saw A Man 103. Are All The Children In 104. The Old Account 105. Lead Me Gently Home 106. Swing Low, Sweet Chariot 107. Snow In His Hair 108. Lead Me Father 109. I Call Him 110. These Things Shall Pass 111. He'll Be A Friend 112. God Will 201. Drink To Me 202. Five Feet High And Rising 203. The Man On The Hill 204. Hank And Joe And Me 205. Clementine 206. The Great Speckle Bird 207. I Want To Go Home 208. The Caretaker 209. Old Apache Squaw 210. Don't Step On Mother's Roses 211. My Grandfather's Clock 212. It Could Be You (Instead Of Him) 301. Seasons Of My Heart 302. I Feel Better All Over 303. I Couldn't Keep From Crying 304. Time Changes Everything 305. My Shoes Keep Walking Back To You 306. I'd Just Be Fool Enough (To Fall) 307. Transfusion Blues 308. Why Do You Punish Me (For Loving You) 309. I Will Miss You When You Go 310. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry 311. Just One More 312. Honky-tonk Girl 401. Loading Coal 402. Slow Rider 403. Lumberjack 404. Dorraine Of Ponchartrain 405. Going To Memphis 406. When Papa Played The Dobro 407. Boss Jack 408. Old Doc Brown 501. He'll Understand And Say Well Done 502. God Must Have My Fortune Laid Away 503. When I've Learned 504. I Got Shoes 505. Let The Lower Lights Be Burning 506. If We Never Meet Again 507. When I Take My Vacation In Heaven 508. When He Reached Down His Hand For Me 509. Taller Than Trees 510. I Won't Have To Cross Jordan Alone 511. My God Is Real 512. These Hands 601. Lost On The Desert 602. Accidentally On Purpose 603. In The Jailhouse 604. Mr. Lonesome 605. You Won't Have Far To Go 606. Cotton Fields (The Cotton Song) 607. Delia's Gone 608. I Forgot More Than You'll Ever Know 609. You Remembered Me 610. I'm Free From The Chain Gang Now 611. Let Me Down Easy 612. Sing It Pretty, Sue 701. The Legend Of John Henry's Hammer 702. Tell Him I'm Gone 703. Another Man Done Gone 704. Busted 705. Casey Jones 706. Nine Pound Hammer 707. Chain Gang 708. Waiting For A Train 709. Roughneck 801. Ring Of Fire 802. I'd Still Be There 803. What Do I Care 804. I Still Miss Someone 805. Forty Shades Of Green 806. Were You There (When They Crucified My Lord) 807. The Rebel - Johnny Yuma 808. Bonanza! 809. The Big Battle 810. Remember The Alamo 811. Tennessee Flat-top Box 812. (There'll Be) Peace In The Valley (For Me) 901. The Christmas Spirit 902. I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day 903. Blue Christmas 904. The Gifts They Gave 905. Here Was A Man 906. Christmas As I Knew It 907. Silent Night 908. The Little Drummer Boy 909. Ringing The Bells For Jim 910. We Are The Shepherds 911. Who Kept The Sheep 912. The Ballad Of The Harp Weaver 1001. Keep On The Sunny Side 1002. The Banks Of The Ohio 1003. My Clinch Mountain Home 1004. Lonesome Valley 1005. Worried Man Blues 1006. Will The Circle Be Unbroken 1007. The Wabash Cannonball 1008. Broken-hearted Lover 1009. Brown Eyes 1010. I'm Working On A Building 1011. Gathering Flowers From The Hillside 1012. When The Roses Bloom Again 1101. I Walk The Line 1102. Bad News 1103. Folsom Prison Blues 1104. Give My Love To Rose 1105. Hey Porter 1106. I Still Miss Someone 1107. Understand Your Man 1108. Wreck Of The Old 97 1109. Still In Town 1110. Big River 1111. Goodbye, Little Darlin', Goodbye 1112. Troublesome Waters 1201. As Long As The Grass Shall Grow 1202. Apache Tears 1203. Custer 1204. The Talking Leaves 1205. The Ballad Of Ira Hayes 1206. Drums 1207. White Girl 1208. The Vanishing Race 1301. Orange Blossom Special 1302. The Long Black Veil 1303. It Ain't Me Babe 1304. The Wall 1305. Don't Think Twice, It's All Right 1306. You Wild Colorado 1307. Mama, You Been On My Mind 1308. When It's Springtime In Alaska (It's Forty Below 1309. All Of God's Children Ain't Free 1310. Danny Boy 1311. Wildwood Flower 1312. Amen 1401. Hiawatha's Vision 1402. The Road To Kaintuck 1403. The Shifting, Whispering Sands Part I 1404. Narration 1405. The Ballad Of Boot Hill 1406. I Ride An Old Paint 1407. Narration 1408. Hardin Wouldn't Run 1409. Narration 1410. Mister Garfield 1411. The Streets Of Laredo 1412. Narration 1413. Johnny Reb 1414. A Letter From Home 1415. Bury Me Not On The Lone Prairie 1416. Mean As Hell 1417. Sam Hall 1418. 25 Minutes To Go 1419. The Blizzard 1420. Narration 1421. Sweet Betsy From Pike 1422. Green Grow The Lilacs 1423. Narration 1424. Stampede 1425. The Shifting, Whispering Sands Part II 1426. Reflections 1501. Everybody Loves A Nut 1502. The One On The Right Is On The Left 1503. Cup Of Coffee 1504. The Bug That Tried To Crawl Around The World 1505. The Singing Star's Queen 1506. Austin Prison 1507. Dirty Old Egg-sucking Dog 1508. Take Me Home 1509. Please Don't Play Red River Valley 1510. Boa Constrictor 1511. Joe Bean 1601. Happiness Is You 1602. Guess Things Happen That Way 1603. Ancient History 1604. You Comb Her Hair 1605. She Came From The Mountains 1606. For Lovin' Me 1607. No One Will Ever Know 1608. Is This My Destiny 1609. A Wound Time Can't Erase 1610. Happy To Be With You 1611. Wabash Cannonball 1701. Long-legged Guitar Pickin' Man 1702. Shantytown 1703. It Ain't Me Babe 1704. Fast Boat To Sydney 1705. Pack Up Your Sorrows 1706. I Got A Woman (With June Carter) 1707. Jackson 1708. Oh, What A Good Thing We Had 1709. You'll Be All Right 1710. No, No, No 1711. What'd I Say 1801. From Sea To Shining Sea 1802. The Whirl And The Suck 1803. Call Daddy From The Mine 1804. The Frozen Four-hundred-pound Fair-to-middlin' C 1805. The Walls Of A Prison 1806. The Masterpiece 1807. You And Tennessee 1808. Another Song To Sing 1809. The Flint Arrowhead 1810. Cisco Clifton's Fillin' Station 1811. Shrimpin' Sailin' 1812. From Sea To Shining Sea (Finale) 1901. Folsom Prison Blues 1902. Dark As The Dungeon 1903. I Still Miss Someone 1904. Cocaine Blues 1905. 25 Minutes To Go 1906. Orange Blossom Special 1907. The Long Black Veil 1908. Send A Picture Of Mother 1909. The Wall 1910. Dirty Old Egg-sucking Dog 1911. Flushed From The Bathroom Of Your Heart 1912. Jackson 1913. Give My Love To Rose 1914. I Got Stripes 1915. Green, Green Grass Of Home 1916. Greystone Chapel 2001. Prologue 2002. Land Of Israel 2003. A Mother's Love (Narrative) 2004. This Is Nazareth 2005. Nazarene 2006. Town Of Cana (Narrative) 2007. He Turned The Water Into Wine 2008. My Wife June At Sea Of Galilee (Narrative) 2009. Beautiful Words (Narrative) 2010. Our Guide Jacob At Mount Tabor 2011. The Ten Commandments 2012. Daddy Sang Bass 2013. At The Wailing Wall (Narrative) 2014. Come To The Wailing Wall (Narrative) 2015. In Bethlehem (Narrative) 2016. In Garden Of Gethsemane (Narrative) 2017. The Fourth Man 2018. On The Via Dolorosa (Narrative) 2019. Church Of The Holy Sepulchre (Narrative) 2020. At Calvary (Narrative) 2021. God Is Not Dead 2101. Wanted Man 2102. Wreck Of The Old 97 2103. I Walk The Line 2104. Darlin' Companion 2105. Starkville City Jail 2106. San Quentin 2107. San Quentin 2108. A Boy Named Sue 2109. (There'll Be) Peace In The Valley 2110. Folsom Prison Blues 2201. Southwind 2202. The Devil To Pay 2203. 'Cause I Love You 2204. See Ruby Fall 2205. Route 1, Box 144 2206. Sing A Travelin' Song 2207. If I Were A Carpenter 2208. To Beat The Devil 2209. Blistered 2210. Wrinkled, Crinkled, Wadded Dollar Bill 2211. I've Got A Thing About Trains 2212. Jesus Was A Carpenter 2301. Sunday Morning Coming Down 2302. Come Along And Ride This Train (Six Days On The 2303. Six Days On The Road 2304. There Ain't No Easy Run 2305. The Sailor On A Concrete Sea 2306. These Hands 2307. I'm Gonna Try To Be That Way 2308. Come Along And Ride This Train (Mississippi Delt 2309. Mississippi Delta Land 2310. Detroit City 2311. Uncloudy Day 2312. No Setting Sun 2313. Mississippi Delta Land 2314. Here Was A Man 2401. Flesh And Blood 2402. I Walk The Line 2403. Hungry 2404. This Town 2405. This Side Of The Law 2406. Flesh And Blood 2407. 'Cause I Love You 2408. Cause I Love You 2409. The World's Gonna Fall On You 2410. Face Of Despair 2411. Standing On The Promises/amazing Grace 2501. Rollin' Free 2502. Ballad Of Little Fauss And Big Halsy 2503. Ballad Of Little Fauss And Big Halsy 2504. 706 Union 2505. The Little Man 2506. The Little Man 2507. Wanted Man 2508. Rollin' Free 2509. True Love Is Greater Than Friendship 2510. Movin' 2601. The Preacher Said, Jesus Said 2602. Orphan Of The Road 2603. You've Got A New Light Shining In Your Eyes 2604. If Not For Love 2605. Man In Black 2606. Singin' In Viet Nam Talkin' Blues 2607. Ned Kelly 2608. Look For Me 2609. Dear Mrs. 2610. I Talk To Jesus Every Day 2701. Kate 2702. Melva's Wine 2703. A Thing Called Love 2704. I Promise You 2705. Papa Was A Good Man 2706. Tear Stained Letter 2707. Mississippi Sand 2708. Daddy 2709. Arkansas Lovin' Man 2710. The Miracle Man 2801. Opening Dialogue 2802. Paul Revere 2803. Begin West Movement 2804. The Road To Kaintuck 2805. To The Shining Mountains 2806. The Battle Of New Orleans 2807. Southwestward 2808. Remember The Alamo 2809. Opening The West 2810. Lorena 2811. The Gettysburg Address 2812. The West 2813. Big Foot 2814. Like A Young Colt 2815. Mister Garfield 2816. A Proud Land 2817. The Big Battle 2818. On Wheels And Wings 2819. Come Take A Trip In My Airship 2820. Reaching For The Stars 2821. These Are My People 2901. Opening Dialogue 2902. King Of Love 2903. Dialogue 2904. Jingle Bells 2905. Dialogue 2906. That Christmas Feeling 2907. Dialogue 2908. My Merry Christmas Song 2909. Dialogue 2910. Merry Christmas Mary 2911. Dialogue 2912. Christmas Time's A-comin' 2913. Dialogue 2914. Christmas With You 2915. Dialogue 2916. Christmas As I Knew It 2917. Dialogue 2918. When You're Twenty-one 2919. Dialogue 2920. An Old Fashioned Tree 2921. Dialogue 2922. Silent Night 3001. Any Old Wind That Blows 3002. Kentucky Straight 3003. The Loving Gift 3004. The Good Earth 3005. Best Friend 3006. Oney 3007. The Ballad Of Annie Palmer 3008. Too Little, Too Late 3009. If I Had A Hammer 3010. Country Trash 3011. Welcome Back Jesus 3101. Praise The Lord 3102. Introduction 3103. Gospel Road ( Part 1) 3104. Jesus' Early Years 3105. Gospel Road (Part 2) 3106. John The Baptist 3107. Baptism Of Jesus 3108. Wilderness Temptation 3109. Follow Me, Jesus 3110. Gospel Road ( Part 3) 3111. Jesus Announces His Divinity 3112. Jesus' Opposition Is Established 3113. Jesus' First Miracle 3114. He Turned The Water Into Wine (Part 1) 3115. State Of The Nation 3116. I See Men As Trees Walking 3117. Jesus Was A Carpenter (Part 1) 3118. Choosing Of Twelve Disciples 3119. Jesus' Teachings 3120. Parable Of The Good Shepherd 3121. The Two Greatest Commandments 3122. Greater Love Hath No Man 3123. John The Baptist's Imprisonment And Death 3124. Jesus Cleanses Temple 3125. Jesus Upbraids Scribes And Pharisees 3126. Jesus In The Temple 3127. Come Unto Me 3128. The Adulterous Woman 3129. Help (Part 1) 3130. Jesus And Nicodemus 3131. Help (Part 2) 3132. Sermon On The Mount 3133. Blessed Are 3134. The Lord's Prayer, Amen Chorus 3135. Introducing Mary Magdelene 3136. Mary Magdalene Speaks 3137. Follow Me 3138. Magdalene Speaks Again 3201. Crossing The Sea Of Galilee 3202. He Turned The Water Into Wine (Part 2) 3203. He Turned The Water Into Wine (Part 3) 3204. Feeding The Multitude 3205. The Turned The Water Into Wine (Part 4) 3206. More Jesus Teaching 3207. The Living Water And The Bread Of Life 3208. Gospel Road (Part 4) 3209. Jesus And Children 3210. Children 3211. Four Months To Live 3212. Help (Part 3) 3213. Help (Part 4) 3214. Raising Of Lazarus 3215. Jesus' Second Coming 3216. Jesus' Entry Into Jerusalem 3217. Burden Of Freedom (Chorus) 3218. Jesus Wept 3219. Burden Of Freedom (Chorus) 3220. Jesus Cleanses Temple Again 3221. Feast Of The Passover 3222. Lord Is It I? 3223. The Last Supper 3224. John 14:1-3 3225. And Now He's Alone 3226. Agony In Gethsemane 3227. Jesus Before Caiaphas, Pilate And Herod 3228. Burden Of Freedom 3229. Crucifixion 3230. Jesus' Last Words 3231. Jesus' Death 3232. Earthquake And Darkness 3233. He Is Risen 3234. Mary Magdalene Returns To Galilee 3235. Jesus Appears To Disciples 3236. The Great Commission 3237. Ascension, Amen Chorus 3238. Jesus Was A Carpenter (Part 2) 3301. The Color Of Love 3302. Saturday Night In Hickman County 3303. Allegheny 3304. Life Has Its Little Ups And Downs 3305. Matthew 24 (Is Knocking At The Door) 3306. The City Of New Orleans 3307. Tony 3308. The Pine Tree 3309. We're For Love 3310. Godshine 3401. Orleans Parish Prison 3402. Jacob Green 3403. Me And Bobby Mcgee 3404. The Prisoners Song 3405. The Invertebraes 3406. That Silver Haired Daddy Of Mine 3407. City Jail 3408. Life Of A Prisoner 3409. Lookin' Back In Anger 3410. Nobody Cared 3411. Help Me Make It Through The Night 3412. I Saw A Man 3501. Ragged Old Flag 3502. Don't Go Near The Water 3503. All I Do Is Drive 3504. Southern Comfort 3505. King Of The Hill 3506. Pie In The Sky 3507. Lonesome To The Bone 3508. While I've Got It On My Mind 3509. Good Morning Friend 3510. I'm A Worried Man 3511. Please Don't Let Me Out 3512. What On Earth Will You Do (For Heaven's Sake) 3601. The Junkie And The Juicehead (Minus Me) 3602. Don't Take Your Guns To Town 3603. Broken Freedom Song 3604. I Do Believe 3605. Ole Slewfoot 3606. Keep On The Sunny Side 3607. Father And Daughter (Father And Son) 3608. Crystal Chaneliers And Burgundy 3609. Friendly Gates 3610. Billy & Rex & Oral & Bob 3611. Jesus 3612. Lay Back With My Woman 3701. Nasty Dan 3702. One And One Makes Two 3703. I Got A Boy And His Name Is John 3704. Little Magic Glasses 3705. Miss Tara 3706. Dinosaur Song 3707. Tiger Whitehead 3708. Call Of The Wild 3709. Little Green Fountain 3710. Old Shep 3711. (The) Timber Man 3801. Precious Memories 3802. Rock Of Ages 3803. The Old Rugged Cross 3804. Softly And Tenderly 3805. In The Sweet By And By 3806. Just As I Am 3807. Farther Along 3808. When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder 3809. Amazing Grace 3810. At The Cross 3811. Have Thine Own Way Lord 3901. My Old Kentucky Home 3902. Hard Times Comin' 3903. The Lady Came From Baltimore 3904. Lonesome To The Bone 3905. The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down 3906. Clean Your Own Tables 3907. Jesus Was Our Saviour (Cotton Was Our King) 3908. Reason To Believe 3909. Cocaine Carolina 3910. Smokey Factory Blues 4001. Texas-1947 4002. What Have You Got Planned Tonight, Diana 4003. Look At Them Beans 4004. No Charge 4005. I Hardly Ever Sing Beer Drinking Songs 4006. Down The Road I Go 4007. I Never Met A Man Like You Before 4008. All Around Cowboy 4009. Gone 4010. Down At Drippin' Springs 4101. Big River 4102. Dialogue 1 4103. Doin' My Time 4104. Dialogue 2 4105. I Still Miss Someone 4106. Dialogue 3 4107. Another Man Done Gone 4108. I Got Stripes 4109. Introduction Of June Carter Cash (Dialogue 4) 4110. Church In The Wildwood 4111. Medley: Church In The Wildwood/lonesome Valley ( 4112. Church In The Wildwood 4113. Lonesome Valley 4114. Dialogue 5 4115. Strawberry Cake 4116. Dialogue 6 4117. Rock Island Line 4118. Navajo 4119. Dialogue 7 4120. Destination Victoria Station (With The Carter Fa 4121. The Fourth Man 4201. Let There Be Country 4202. One Piece At A Time 4203. In A Young Girl's Mind 4204. Mountain Lady 4205. Michigan City Howdy Do 4206. Sold Out Of Flagpoles 4207. Committed To Parkview 4208. Daughter Of A Railroad Man 4209. Love Has Lost Again 4210. Go On Blues 4301. I Will Dance With You 4302. The Last Gunfighter Ballad 4303. Far Side Banks Of Jordan 4304. Ridin' On The Cotton Belt 4305. Give It Away 4306. You're So Close To Me 4307. City Jail 4308. Cindy, I Love You 4309. Ballad Of Barbara 4310. That Silver Haired Daddy Of Mine 4401. Hit The Road And Go 4402. Dialogue 1 4403. If It Wasn't For The Wabash River 4404. Dialogue 2 4405. Lady 4406. Dialogue 3 4407. After The Ball 4408. Dialogue 4 4409. No Earthly Good 4410. Dialogue 5 4411. A Wednesday Car 4412. Dialogue 6 4413. My Cowboy's Last Ride 4414. Dialogue 7 4415. Calilou 4416. Dialogue 8 4501. I Would Like To See You Again 4502. Lately 4503. I Wish I Was Crazy Again 4504. Who's Gene Autry? 4505. Hurt So Bad 4506. I Don't Think I Could Take You Back Again 4507. Abner Brown 4508. After Taxes 4509. There Ain't No Good Chain Gang (With Waylon Jenn 4510. That's The Way It Is 4511. I'm Alright Now 4601. Gone Girl 4602. I Will Rock And Roll With You 4603. The Diplomat 4604. No Expectations 4605. It Comes And Goes 4606. It'll Be Her 4607. The Gambler 4608. Cajun Born 4609. You And Me 4610. A Song For The Life 4701. The L&n Don't Stop Here Anymore 4702. Lonesome To The Bone 4703. Bull Rider 4704. I'll Say It's True 4705. (Ghost) Riders In The Sky 4706. Cocaine Blues 4707. Muddy Waters 4708. West Canterbury Subdivision Blues 4709. Lately I Been Leanin' Toward The Blues 4710. I'm Gonna Sit On The Porch And Pick On My Old Gu 4801. Cold Lonesome Morning 4802. Without Love 4803. W-o-m-a-n 4804. The Cowboy Who Started The Fight 4805. The Twentieth Century Is Almost Over 4806. Rockabilly Blues (Texas 1955) 4807. The Last Time 4808. She's A Go-er 4809. It Ain't Nothing New Babe 4810. One Way Rider 4901. Joy To The World 4902. Away In A Manger 4903. O Little Town Of Bethlehem 4904. Silent Night, Holy Night 4905. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear 4906. Hark The Herald Angels Sing 4907. I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day 4908. O Come All Ye Faithful 4909. Little Gray Donkey 4910. The Christmas Guest 5001. The Baron 5002. Mobile Bay 5003. The Hard Way 5004. A Ceiling, Four Walls, And A Floor 5005. Hey, Hey Train 5006. The Reverend Mr. Black 5007. The Blues Keep Gettin' Bluer 5008. Chattanooga City Limit Sign 5009. Thanks To You 5010. The Greatest Love Affair 5101. Get Rhythm 5102. I Forgot To Remember To Forget 5103. Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad 5104. That Silver Haired Daddy Of Mine 5105. Matchbox 5106. I'll Fly Away 5107. Whole Lot-ta Shakin' Goin' On 5108. Rockin' My Life Away 5109. Blue Suede Shoes 5110. There Will Be Peace In The Valley For Me 5111. Can The Circle Be Unbroken 5112. I Saw The Light 5201. Georgia On A Fast Train 5202. John's 5203. Fair Weather Friends 5204. Paradise 5205. We Must Believe In Magic 5206. Only Love 5207. Good Old Amerian Guest 5208. I'll Cross Over Jordon Someday 5209. Sing A Song 5210. Ain't Gonna Hobo No More 5301. Highway Patrolman 5302. That's The Truth 5303. God Bless Robert E. Lee 5304. New Cut Road 5305. Johnny 99 5306. Ballad Of The Ark 5307. Joshua Gone Barbados 5308. Girl From The Canyon 5309. Brand New Dance 5310. I'm Ragged But I'm Right 5401. Ring Of Fire 5402. Folsom Prison Blues 5403. I Still Miss Someone 5404. Big River 5405. Cowboy Medley: I Ride An Old Paint/the Streets O 5406. I Ride An Old Paint 5407. The Streets Of Laredo 5408. Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down 5409. I Walk The Line 5410. Last Date 5411. City Of New Orleans 5412. Railroad Medley: Hey Porter/wreck Of The Old '97 5413. Hey Porter 5414. Wreck Of The Old '97 5415. Casey Jones 5416. Orange Blossom Special 5417. Wabash Cannonball 5418. Wabash Cannonball (Conclusion) 5501. I'm Leaving Now 5502. Here Comes That Rainbow Again 5503. They're All The Same 5504. Easy Street 5505. Have You Ever Seen The Rain 5506. You Beat All I Ever Saw 5507. Unwed Fathers 5508. Love Me Like You Used To 5509. Casey's Last Ride 5510. Borderline (A Musical Whodunit) 5601. Highwayman 5602. The Last Cowboy Song 5603. Jim, I Wore A Tie Today 5604. Big River 5605. Committed To Parkview 5606. Desperados Waiting For A Train 5607. Deportee (Plane Wreck At Los Gatos) 5608. Welfare Line 5609. Against The Wind 5610. The Twentieth Century Is Almost Over 5701. Folks Out On The Road 5702. I'm Never Gonna Roam Again 5703. American By Birth 5704. Field Of Diamonds 5705. Heroes 5706. Even Cowgirls Get The Blues 5707. Love Is The Way 5708. The Ballad Of Forty Dollars 5709. I'll Always Love You (In My Own Crazy Way) 5710. One Too Many Mornings 5801. Silver Stallion 5802. Born And Raised In Black And White 5803. Two Stories Wide 5804. We're All In Your Corner 5805. American Remains 5806. Anthem '84 5807. Angels Love Bad Men 5808. Songs That Make A Difference 5809. Living Legend 5810. Texas 5901. Big River 5902. I Still Miss Someone 5903. Five Feet High And Rising 5904. Pickin' Time 5905. Remember The Alamo 5906. Last Night I Had The Strangest Dream 5907. Wreck Of The Old 97 5908. The Long Black Veil 5909. The Wall 5910. Send A Picture Of Mother 5911. Folsom Prison Blues 5912. Blue Suede Shoes 5913. Flowers On The Wall 5914. Wildwood Flower 5915. Worried Man Blues 5916. A Boy Named Sue 5917. Cocaine Blues 5918. Jesus Was A Carpenter 5919. The Ballad Of Ira Hayes 5920. As Long As The Grass Shall Grow 5921. Sing A Travelin' Song 5922. He Turned The Water Into Wine 5923. Were You There (When They Crucified My Lord) 5924. Daddy Sang Bass 5925. Finale Medley 5926. Do What You Do, Do Well 5927. I Walk The Line 5928. Ring Of Fire 5929. Folsom Prison Blues 5930. The Rebel - Johnny Yuma 5931. Folsom Prison Blues 5932. Suppertime 6001. Rock Island Line 6002. (I Heard That) Lonesome Whistle 6003. Country Boy 6004. If The Good Lord's Willing 6005. Cry Cry Cry 6006. Remember Me (I'm The One Who Loves You) 6007. So Doggone Lonesome 6008. I Was There When It Happened 6009. I Walk The Line 6010. The Wreck Of The Old 97 6011. Folsom Prison Blues 6012. Doin' My Time 6013. Luther Played The Boogie 6014. Hey Porter 6015. Get Rhythm 6016. Ballad Of A Teenage Queen 6017. There You Go 6018. Come In Stranger 6019. Don't Make Me Go 6020. Train Of Love 6021. Guess Things Happen That Way 6022. The Ways Of A Woman In Love 6023. Next In Line 6024. You're The Nearest Thing To Heaven 6025. I Can't Help It (If I'm Still In Love With You) 6026. Home Of The Blues 6027. Big River 6028. Give My Love To Rose 6101. All Over Again 6102. You Dreamer You 6103. I Got Stripes 6104. I'll Remember You 6105. Lorena 6106. Smiling Bill Mccall 6107. Second Honeymoon 6108. Girl In Saskatoon 6109. Locomotive Man 6110. Tall Men 6111. A Little At A Time 6112. Pick A Bale O' Cotton 6113. Send A Picture Of Mother 6114. The Matador 6115. Dark As A Dungeon 6116. Hammers And Nails 6117. Time And Time Again 6118. The Sons Of Katie Elder 6119. A Certain Kinda Hurtin' 6120. Cotton Pickin' Hands 6121. Bottom Of A Mountain 6122. You Beat All I Ever Saw 6123. Put The Sugar To Bed 6124. The Wind Changes 6125. Red Velvet 6126. Rosanna's Going Wild 6127. Roll Call 6128. The Folk Singer 6129. Girl From The North Country 6130. What Is Truth 6131. Little Bit Of Yesterday 6132. A Song To Mama 6201. No Need To Worry 6202. I'll Be Loving You 6203. A Front Row Seat To Hear Ole Johnny Sing 6204. The World Needs A Melody 6205. Help Me Make It Through The Night 6206. Praise The Lord And Pass The Soup 6207. The Ballad Of Barbara 6208. Pick The Wildwood Flower 6209. Diamonds In The Rough 6210. Song To Woody 6211. Hey Porter 6212. I Still Miss Someone 6213. My Ship Will Sail 6214. It's All Over 6215. Old Time Feeling 6216. Song Of The Patriot 6217. I Will Dance With You 6218. The General Lee 6219. Crazy Old Soldier 6220. The Chicken In Black 6221. Battle Of Nashville 6222. They Killed Him 6223. The Three Bells 6224. The Human Condition
Non-linear analysis of pounding-involved response of equal height buildings under earthquake excitation. Politechnika Gdańska
Earthquake-induced structural pounding between insufficiently separated buildings has been repeatedly observed during ground motions. The reports after earthquakes indicate that it may lead to some local damage in the case of moderate seismic events or may result in considerable destruction or even collapse of colliding structures during severe earthquakes. The aim of the present work is to conduct a detailed investigation on pounding-involved response of two equal height buildings with different dynamic properties, paying a special attention to modelling the non-linear effects taking place during impact as well as observed in the structural behaviour as the result of ground motion excitation. First, a verification of the effectiveness of different models of structural pounding is conducted by comparing the results of numerical analysis with the experimental results. The study indicates that, among the models compared, the proposed non-linear viscoelastic model can be considered as the most precise one in simulating the pounding force during single impact as well as in modelling the pounding-involved response of structures under earthquake excitation. Then, theoretical and experimental approaches are employed in order to determine the parameters of the non-linear viscoelastic model. The analytical study leads to derivation of a formula describing quite precisely the relation between the impact damping ratio and the coefficient of restitution, which is a parameter widely used and studied in the literature. The results of the experimental study show a wide range of coefficients of restitution and impact stiffness parameters determined for different building materials for various prior-impact velocity and mass values of the colliding elements. The idea of impact force response spectrum for earthquake-induced structural pounding between two insufficiently separated buildings is considered in the next part of the work. The presented examples of spectra show that a selection of different structural parameters may have a substantial influence on the pounding force value. The results indicate that impact force response spectra provide valuable information on the peak pounding force, which can be expected during the earthquake, and thus they might serve as a very useful tool for the design purposes of closely-spaced structures. In the next part of the work, the non-linear response analysis as well as the parametric study are conducted for earthquake-induced pounding of two adjacent buildings modelled as elastoplastic multi-degree-of-freedom lumped mass systems. The results of the study show that collisions have a significant influence on the lighter building causing substantial amplification of the response due to yielding, whereas the behaviour of the heavier building has been found to be influenced only negligibly. Finally, a detailed three-dimensional pounding-involved response analysis is conducted under uniform and non-uniform (stochastically generated) earthquake excitation using the FEM with the non-linear model of material behaviour, including stiffness degradation model of concrete under cyclic loading. Also the results of the FEM analysis indicate that collisions may lead to a significant increase of the response of the lighter structure as well as may result in a substantial increase of damage induced. On the other hand, the analysis show that the response of the heavier structure is only slightly influenced by the structural interactions. A further study indicates that the non-uniform ground motion excitation, due to spatial seismic effects connected with the propagation of seismic wave, may lead to a considerable change of pounding-involved behaviour of both structures. Spis treści: CONTENTS LIST OF SYMBOLS 1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. Damage due to earthquake-induced structural pounding 1.2. Research on structural pounding during earthquakes 1.3. Aim and scope of study 2. MODELS OF EARTHQUAKE-INDUCED STRUCTURAL POUNDING 2.1. Modelling approaches 2.1.1. Classical theory of impact 2.1.2. Modelling the pounding force during impact 188.8.131.52. Linear viscoelastic model 184.108.40.206. Non-linear elastic model 220.127.116.11. Non-linear viscoelastic model 2.2. Experimental verification of pounding force models 2.2.1. Impact between a ball and a hemisphere 2.2.2. Impact between a pendulum striker and a pile 2.2.3. Impact between a ball and a rigid surface 18.104.22.168. Concrete-to-concrete impact 22.214.171.124. Steel-to-steel impact 126.96.36.199. Timber-to-timber impact 2.2.4. Pounding between a bridge girder model and an abutment 2.2.5. Pounding of steel tower models 2.2.6. Pounding of tower models with different impacting materials 188.8.131.52. Concrete-to-concrete pounding 184.108.40.206. Steel-to-steel pounding 220.127.116.11. Timber-to-timber pounding 2.2.7. Results of experimental verification of pounding force models 2.3. Summary and conclusions 3. THEORETICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL DETERMINATION OF PARAMETERS FOR THE NON-LINEAR VISCOELASTIC MODEL OF EARTHQUAKE-INDUCED STRUCTURAL POUNDING 3.1. Analytical relation between the impact damping ratio and the coefficient of restitution 3.1.1. Energy loss during impact 3.1.2. Maximum deformation and relative velocity during restitution period 3.1.3. Approximate function 1 3.1.4. Approximate function 2 3.1.5. Verification of accuracy of analytical formulations 3.2. Experimental determination of the coefficients of restitution and the impact stiffness parameters for different building materials 3.3. Summary and conclusions 4. POUNDING FORCE RESPONSE SPECTRUM UNDER EARTHQUAKE EXCITATION 4.1. Pounding force response spectrum for elastic buildings 4.1.1. Numerical model 4.1.2. Effect of damping ratio 4.1.3. Effect of gap size between buildings 4.1.4. Effect of mass 4.1.5. Effect of time lag 4.1.6. Pounding force spectra for different earthquakes 4.2. Pounding force response spectrum for inelastic buildings 4.2.1. Numerical model 4.2.2. Pounding force spectra for one elastic and one elastoplastic building 4.2.3. Pounding force spectra for two elastoplastic buildings 4.3. Summary and conclusions 5. ANALYSIS OF POUNDING-INVOLVED RESPONSE OF BUILDINGS MODELLED AS MULTI-DEGREE-OF-FREEDOM LUMPED MASS SYSTEMS 5.1. Numerical model 5.2. Response analysis 5.2.1. Response in the longitudinal direction 5.2.2. Response in the transverse direction 5.2.3. Response in the vertical direction 5.3. Parametric study 5.3.1. Effect of gap size between buildings 5.3.2. Effect of storey mass 5.3.3. Effect of structural stiffness 5.3.4. Effect of structural damping 5.3.5. Effect of yield strength 5.4. Summary and conclusions 6. POUNDING-INVOLVED RESPONSE ANALYSIS USING FINITE ELEMENT METHOD 6.1. Pounding between the hospital main building and the stairway tower in the Olive View Medical Center during the San Fernando earthquake 6.1.1. Description of the main building and its damage 6.1.2. Description of the stairway tower C and its damage 6.2. Non-linear model of colliding structures 6.2.1. Model of reinforced concrete 18.104.22.168. Concrete 22.214.171.124. Reinforcing steel 6.2.2. FEM models of the main building and the stairway tower 6.2.3. Ground motion excitation 6.3. Response analysis under uniform earthquake excitation 6.3.1. Response in the longitudinal direction 6.3.2. Response in the transverse direction 6.3.3. Response in the vertical direction 6.3.4. Structural damage due to pounding-involved response 6.4. Response analysis under non-uniform earthquake excitation 6.4.1. Stochastic determination of ground motion records for different locations 126.96.36.199. Correlation function of ground motion field 188.8.131.52. Conditional probability density function 184.108.40.206. Numerical simulation procedure 220.127.116.11. Numerical generation of input ground motion records for different support locations of the main building 6.4.2. Pounding-involved response analysis 18.104.22.168. Response in the longitudinal direction 22.214.171.124. Response in the transverse direction 126.96.36.199. Response in the vertical direction 6.5. Summary and conclusions 7. FINAL REMARKS 7.1. Conclusions 7.2. General remarks 7.3. Original elements of the study ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS REFERENCES SUMMARY IN ENGLISH SUMMARY IN POLISH APPENDIX A
1. Rootin' Tootin' Cowboy 2. Yodelling Hillbilly 3. Rescue From Moose River Gold Mine 4. There'll Be No Blues Up Yonder 5. The Fate Of Old Strawberry Roan 6. Answer To Swiss Moonlight Lullaby 7. The Cowboy's Airplane Ride 8. Keep Smiling Old Pal 9. There's A Love Knot In My Lariat 10. My Little Yoho Lady 11. Where Is My Boy Tonight 12. The Hindenburg Disaster 13. When The Sun Says Goodnight To The Prairie 14. Everybody's Been Some Mother's Darling 15. The Little Red Patch On The Seat Of My Trousers 16. Down The Yodelling Trail At Twilight 17. Dusty Trails 18. By The Grave Of Nobody's Darling 19. What A Friend We Have In Mother 20. It Makes No Difference Now 21. I'm Only A Dude In Cowboy's Clothes 22. My Honeymoon Bridge Broke Down 23. Golden Lariat 24. Yodelling Love Call 25. We'll Meet Again In Peaceful Valley 101. Swiss Moonlight Lullaby 102. The Capture Of Albert Johnson 103. When I Say Hello To The Rockies 104. Golden Memories Of Mother & Dad 105. My Old Canadian Home 106. Echoing Hills Yodel Back To Me 107. Let's Go Back To The Bible 108. Old Chuck Wagon Days 109. My Texas Sweetheart 110. If You Dont Really Care 111. My True & Earnest Prayer 112. Why Did We Ever Part 113. I'm Thinking Tonight Of My Blue Eyes 114. Just One More Ride 115. Yodelling My Babies To Sleep 116. Memories That Never Die 117. He Rode The Strawberry Roan 118. Take Me Back To Old Montana 119. My Little Grey Haired Mother In The West 120. A Little Log Shack I Can Always Call My Home 121. I Miss My Swiss 122. Sway Back Pinto Pete 123. The Life & Death Of John Dillinger 124. Awaiting The Chair 125. Calgary Round Up 126. Pete Knight, King Of The Cowboys 201. The Cowboy's High-toned Dance 202. I Bought A Rock For A Rocky Mountain Gal 203. Streamlined Yodel Song 204. By The Silv'ry Moonlight Trail 205. My Blues Have Turned To Sunshine 206. Sundown Blues 207. The Dying Mother's Prayer 208. Cowboy's Mother 209. Smoke Went Up The Chimney Just The Same 210. I'm Gonna Ride To Heaven On A Streamline Train 211. The Two Gun Cowboy 212. Cowboy Lullaby 213. Lonesome For My Baby Tonight 214. Hillbilly Valley 215. Round-up Time In Heaven 216. Dreamy Prairie Moon 217. Answer To It Makes No Difference Now 218. Roll Along Kentucky Moon 219. It's All Over Now (I Won't Worry) 220. Rattlin? Cannonball 221. Why Should I Be Sorry For You Now 222. Beautiful Girl Of The Prairie 223. What A Wonderful Mother Of Mine 224. You Are My Sunshine 225. You Were With Me In The Waltz Of My Dreams 226. When That Somebody Else Was You 301. Waiting For A Train 302. I'm Hittin' The Trail 303. Im Gonna Ride To Heaven On A Streamlined Train 304. Why Did We Ever Part 305. The Last Letter 306. That First Love Of Mine 307. Dreaming Of My Blue Eyes 308. No Letter Today 309. You'll Get Used To It 310. Put Me In Your Pocket 311. Old Shep 312. My Queen Of The Prairies 313. I Ain't Gonna Be A Hobo No More 314. A Sinner?'s Prayer 315. My Blue Skies 316. Don't Be Mean, I Wasn't Mean To You 317. It's A Cowboy's Night To Howl 318. Red River Valley Blues 319. The Two Gun Cowboy 320. He Left The One Who Loved Him For Another 321. My Old Lasso Is Headed Straight For You 322. Call Of The Range 323. It's Great To Be Back In The Saddle Again 324. We'll Meet Again In Peaceful Valley 325. Under The Light Of The Texas Moon 326. I'm Still Waiting For You
Shared Services John Wiley & Sons Inc
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
"One of the ways companies are looking for competitive advantage in this frenetic [business] environment ...is through the use of a tactical technique called shared services...In this book, we bridge [the] chasm between the theory of how a shared services operation 'ought to' work and the practical issues involved in how to make it work, how to carry out a successful implementation of a shared service operation in your business."-from the Preface. Gaining competitive advantage in today's fierce business environment requires focus throughout the company on value, as measured by quality, cost, speed, and service. In the quest for superior performance, a growing number of companies are now turning to shared services, a tactical technique by which corporations can organize financial and other transaction-oriented activities to reduce costs and provide better service to business unit partners. Written by four authorities, three PricewaterhouseCoopers consultants and the executive who has directed the shared service efforts at Lucent Technologies, this comprehensive resource-the first of its kind-examines shared services from the macro issues that compel senior management to embrace this approach through the design and implementation of a shared services environment that leads to increased customer and shareholder value. Of all the tools available for gaining competitive advantage, why shared services? One of the principal reasons is that it creates, through consolidation of often disparate activities, more of a "one company" feel among business units. The benefits of this are twofold: one, it enables companies to show a consistent face to clients and customers, vendors and suppliers, shareholders and potential shareholders; two, it provides increased flexibility to all of the business' operations, allowing corporate leaders to maintain a global perspective while at the same time allowing business unit leaders to take strong, customer-focused actions. Providing both a domestic and global view, Shared Services addresses the full spectrum of issues, including: Assessing whether shared services is right for you-issues to consider, goals to be reached. Getting started-building support, establishing an effective organization, instituting continuous communication. Setting up the infrastructure-billing shared services to business units, dealing with tax and legal entity issues. International challenges-complexity, time zone, legal issues, currency stability, and security. Program and project management-structures, planning, execution, and control. A groundbreaking book that examines a timely and important topic, Shared Services is an accessible and thorough guide to what could be a critical component in achieving long-term business success. This comprehensive resource is the first to introduce, explain, and explore shared services, an innovative business strategy that involves centralizing various business units, including accounting and transactional operations, to reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction. Presenting a practical and easy-to-follow blueprint for the smooth and sound implementation of shared services in your organization, Shared Services: Adding Value to the Business Units covers all the fundamentals, from how to get started to proper management techniques.
Isaiah Effect Harmony Books
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
A Groundbreaking Interpretation of Prayer, Quantum Science, and Prophecy. Only one document was discovered completely intact among the 25,000 fragments of papyrus, parchment, and hammered copper known as the Dead Sea Scrolls: the Great Isaiah Scroll. Nearly one thousand years older than existing copies of the Old Testament's Book of Isaiah, the twenty-two-foot-long parchment was still rolled and sealed in its original earthen vase when it was discovered in 1946. The completeness of the Isaiah Scroll offers unprecedented insight into the power of an ancient mystery -- a lost mode of prayer -- that modern science is just beginning to understand. Displayed today in Jerusalem's Shrine of the Book Museum, the Great Isaiah Scroll is believed to be so precious by modern scholars that it's withdrawn into a vault beneath the building's floor in the event of a natural or man-made disaster. In The Isaiah Effect, the dazzling new work from the author of Awakening to Zero Point and Walking Between the Worlds, scientist and visionary Gregg Braden offers a radical departure from traditional interpretations of Isaiah's text. Weaving state-of-the-art research with his extensive knowledge of the ancient Essenes (the creators of the scroll texts), Braden invites us on a journey where science and miracles are merged into a new wisdom -- and lead to a startling conclusion. He suggests that Isaiah, the first Old Testament prophet, left precise instructions to the people of the future describing an unconventional mode of prayer. Using principles recognized only recently in quantum physics, Braden demonstrates how Isaiah's nonreligious, nondenominational form of prayer transcends time and distanceto bring healing to our bodies and peace to the nations of our modern world.
Dance Classics Pop. . 5 RODEO
1. Living In A Box - Blow The House Down (Keith Coh 2. Wax - Building A Bridge To Your Heart (Unabridge 3. Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Extend 4. Duran Duran - Save A Prayer (Extended Version) 5. Tina Turner - Two People (Dance Mix) 6. Wendy & Lisa - Are You My Baby (My Man's 12 Inch 7. Nick Kamen - Each Time (Extended Version) 8. Lionel Richie - Running With The Night (Extended 9. Sandra - In The Heat Of The Night (Extended Vers 10. Go West - We Close Our Eyes (Total Overhang Club 11. Bryan Ferry - Slave To Love (Special 12 Inch Rem 12. Talking Heads - Once In A Lifetime (Live Version 101. Pointer Sisters - Neutron Dance (12 Inch Extende 102. Hall & Oates - Maneater (Extended Club Mix) 103. Miami Sound Machine - Bad Boy (Dub Mix) 104. Time Bandits - I Won't Steal Away (Special Re-mi 105. Level 42 - World Machine (Shep Pettibone Remix) 106. Modern Talking - Brother Loui (Extended Version) 107. Elton John - I Don't Wanna Go On With You Like T 108. Curiosity Killed The Cat - Down To Earth (Extend 109. Fine Young Canibals - She Drives Me Crazy (12 In 110. Communards - Don't Leave Me This Way (Extended V 111. Bananarama - I Heard A Rumour (Horoscope Mix) 112. Stephen Duffy - Kiss Me (Extended Version)
DIY culture Books LLC, Reference Series
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Source: Wikipedia. Pages: 187. Chapters: Dumpster diving, Do it yourself, Independent Media Center, McLibel Case, Local Exchange Trading Systems, Squatting, Screen printing, Reclaim the Streets, Green Anarchist, Colin Ward, Zine, Fansub, Critical Mass, Social center, Crass, Riot grrrl, Conflicts involving Critical Mass, Custom car, Freeganism, Hot rod, CrimethInc., M11 link road protest, South Central Farm, Queercore, István Cs. Bartos, Jinx Titanic, Rainwater tank, Vegetable oil fuel, OutRage!, Free party, Guerrilla gardening, Geekfest, Teknival, Rainwater harvesting, Claim club, Chicano Park, DUMBA, Social nudity in Seattle, Black bloc, Midnight Ridazz, Underground Literary Alliance, Homebuilt computer, Razorcake, SchNEWS, Alt porn, Slow sand filter, Food Not Bombs, ConFest, Noisebridge, C-Squat, DiY-Fest, Amateur pornography, Make, Last Hours, Spiral Scratch, St Agnes Place, Urban75, Community Exchange System, Rice burner, RampART, Dos Blockos, Mumblecore, Edupunk, Kustom, The Mylene Sheath, Icarus Project, Virtual tuning, Fremont Arts Council, Hackerspace, Homocore, Soulz at Zero, Free Geek, CzechTek, Hirohata Merc, Guerrilla gig, DIY Network, Megapolis Festival, Fever Zine, Instructables, Mr. Roboto Project, Craft, Salon Mazal, Lava filter, ZineWiki, February Album Writing Month, 491 Gallery, Chimp rock, Fort Pannerden, Frances Street Squats, Hamell on Trial, Swampy, Castlemorton Common Festival, Punk house, Kew Bridge Ecovillage, BIT, Bazaar Bizarre, Fly, Food rescue, ReadyMade, Infoshop, Islewilde, Summer Solstice Parade and Pageant, Sascha Scatter, GOGBOT, Occupied London, Dunst, Black Rock Coalition, London Free School, Kip Kay, RPM Challenge, Kustom Kulture, Beatnik Bandit, Centro 73, Regenesis Movement, Metelkova, ˇTchkung!, Afro-Punk, London Action Resource Centre, Patio Maravillas, Dongas road protest group, Sean Carswell, Basement show, T-bucket, Hebden Bridge Handmade Parade, Geykido Comet Records, Paul Zanetti, Atari Punk Console, David Engwicht, GetPaid, Artivism, Hirvitalo, Nicholas Albery, Time's Up!, Recess Records, Three window coupe, Avoid pi, Maker subculture, Hausmania, Guerrilla punk, Mutant space, Hounslow community land project, Justice?, Street reclamation, Centre International de Recherches sur l'Anarchisme, The Industry Standard Anthology, Black Kat Kustoms, Independent inventor, Rinky Dink, Street party, TPI Specialties, Queeruption, Lead sled, Centro Iberico, Gardenzitty, Stop the City, Franchise activism, Sunrise/Back to the Future, KCDIY, Zine library, PA1N, Pro Street. Excerpt: Squatting consists of occupying an abandoned or unoccupied space or building, usually residential, that the squatter does not own, rent or otherwise have permission to use. According to author Robert Neuwirth, there are one billion squatters globally, that is, about one in every six people on the planet. Yet, according to Kesia Reeve, "squatting is largely absent from policy and academic debate and is rarely conceptualized, as a problem, as a symptom, or as a social or housing movement." Squatter's symbol found in Málaga, Spain In many of the world's poorer countries, there are extensive slums or shanty towns, typically built on the edges of major cities and consisting almost entirely of self-constructed housing built without the landowner's permission. While these settlements may, in time, grow to become both legalised and indistinguishable from normal residential neighbourhoods, they start off as squats with minimal basic infr...
Ireland - Wild Rover, . . Documents
Muzyka>Muzyka świata>Folk / Ludowa / Etno
1. Shannon Singers, The - She Wears Red Feathers 2. Shannon Singers, The - My Truly, Truly Fair 3. Shannon Singers, The - Just One Of Rovin' Kind 4. Shannon Singers, The - As Time Goes By 5. Shannon Singers, The - Slow Boat To China 6. Shannon Singers, The - Let The Rest Of The World G 7. Shannon Singers, The - Jingle Jangle Jingle 8. Shannon Singers, The - Wish Me Luck 9. Shannon Singers, The - Kiss Me Goodnight Sergeant 10. Shannon Singers, The - Smile 11. Shannon Singers, The - Down The Trail Of Achin' He 12. Shannon Singers, The - Secret Love 13. Shannon Singers, The - This Old House 14. Shannon Singers, The - Everybody's Somebody's Fool 15. Shannon Singers, The - Mockingbird Hill 16. Shannon Singers, The - I've Got Sixpence 17. Shannon Singers, The - Don't Sit Under The Apple T 18. Shannon Singers, The - Lambeth Walk 19. Shannon Singers, The - Buttons & Bows 20. Shannon Singers, The - Red Rosses For A Blue Lady 21. Shannon Singers, The - Have I Told You 22. Shannon Singers, The - Softly Softly 23. Shannon Singers, The - Tennessee Waltz 24. Shannon Singers, The - Que Sera, Sera 25. Shannon Singers, The - Shrimp Boats Are A Comin' 26. Shannon Singers, The - On Top Of Old Smokey 27. Shannon Singers, The - How Much Is That Doggie In 28. Shannon Singers, The - Underneath The Arches 29. Shannon Singers, The - You Are My Sunshine 30. Shannon Singers, The - I'll Be With You In The App 31. Shannon Singers, The - Mona Lisa 32. Shannon Singers, The - Crying In The Chapel 33. Shannon Singers, The - I Believe 34. Shannon Singers, The - I Believe 35. Shannon Singers, The - On The Street Where You Liv 36. Shannon Singers, The - Memories Are Made Of This 37. Shannon Singers, The - White Cliffs Of Dover 38. Shannon Singers, The - I'll Be Seeing You 39. Shannon Singers, The - We'll Meet Again 40. Shannon Singers, The - We're A Couple Os Swells 41. Shannon Singers, The - Easter Parade 42. Shannon Singers, The - Don't Fence Me In 43. Shannon Singers, The - I Don't Want To Set The Wor 44. Shannon Singers, The - You'll Never Know How Much 45. Shannon Singers, The - I'll Get By 46. Shannon Singers, The - Anytime You're Feeling Lone 47. Shannon Singers, The - Too Young 48. Shannon Singers, The - People Will Say We're In Lo 49. Shannon Singers, The - If I Knew You 50. Shannon Singers, The - Dear Hearts & Gentle People 51. Shannon Singers, The - Blueberry Hill 52. Shannon Singers, The - Over The Rainbow 53. Shannon Singers, The - The Story Of A Starry Night 54. Shannon Singers, The - Swingin' On Star 101. Finnigan, Jim - She's Sweet, She's Kind, & She's M 102. Finnigan, Jim - Lady From Glenfarme 103. Finnigan, Jim - There's A Bridle Hanging On The Wa 104. Finnigan, Jim - Beautiful Bundoran 105. Finnigan, Jim - Sing Me An Old Irish Song 106. Finnigan, Jim - My Own Dear Galway Bay 107. Finnigan, Jim - What God Has Joined Together 108. Finnigan, Jim - Three Leaf Shamrock 109. Finnigan, Jim - Wedding Prayer 110. Finnigan, Jim - Come Back Home To Erin 111. Finnigan, Jim - Blue Hills Of Breffni 112. Finnigan, Jim - Beautiful Meath 113. Finnigan, Jim - You're As Welcome As The Flowers I 114. Finnigan, Jim - For Better Or Worse 115. Finnigan, Jim - Green Hills Of Sligo 116. Finnigan, Jim - Billy Can't Read 117. Finnigan, Jim - Beautiful, Beautiful Ireland 118. Finnigan, Jim - Good To See You 201. Coll, Brian - Green Fields Of Ireland 202. Coll, Brian - Old Loves Never Pie 203. Coll, Brian - Golden Dreams 204. Coll, Brian - When I Grow Too Old To Dream 205. Coll, Brian - The Farmer 206. Coll, Brian - Tell Me 207. Coll, Brian - Dream Of Me 208. Coll, Brian - Mail Call 209. Coll, Brian - Hello Darlin' 210. Coll, Brian - The Roads Of Kildare 211. Coll, Brian - Remember Me 212. Coll, Brian - Sweet Mary & Miles In Between 213. Coll, Brian - Hometown On The Foyle 214. Coll, Brian - These Ar My Mountains 215. Coll, Brian - Someday You'll Call My Name 216. Coll, Brian - China Doll 217. Coll, Brian - Hangin' Tree 218. Coll, Brian - Silver Haired Daddy 219. Coll, Brian - Dream Of Me 220. Coll, Brian - The Hills Around Clonmel 301. Mccormack, John - Molly Brannigan 302. Mccormack, John - My Wild Irish Rose 303. Mccormack, John - Bonny Wee Thing 304. Mccormack, John - The Boys Of Wexford 305. Mccormack, John - Maggie 306. Mccormack, John - Silver Threads Among The Gold 307. Mccormack, John - The Rosary 308. Mccormack, John - Mother O'mine 309. Mccormack, John - Away In A Manger 310. Mccormack, John - Molly Bawn 311. Mccormack, John - Kathleen Mavourneen 312. Mccormack, John - Love's Old Sweet Song 401. Killarney Singers - It's A Great Day For The Irish 402. Killarney Singers - Hello Patsy Fagan 403. Killarney Singers - Courtin' In The Kitchen 404. Killarney Singers - It's A Long Way To Tipperary 405. Killarney Singers - The Galway Shawl 406. Killarney Singers - Sweet Rosie O'grady 407. Killarney Singers - Peggy O'neill 408. Killarney Singers - It's Hard To Be Humble 409. Killarney Singers - The Blacksmith 410. Killarney Singers - Old Flames 411. Killarney Singers - The Star Of The County Down 412. Killarney Singers - Phil The Fluter's Ball 413. Killarney Singers - Rose Of Killarney 414. Killarney Singers - Slievenamon 415. Killarney Singers - The Boys Of The County Armagh 416. Killarney Singers - A Mother's Love's A Blessing 417. Killarney Singers - If Those Lips Could Only Speak 418. Killarney Singers - Rocking Alone 419. Killarney Singers - Mursheen Durkin 420. Killarney Singers - The Wild Colonial Boy 421. Killarney Singers - I'll Tell Me Ma 422. Killarney Singers - It Must Have Been The Irish 423. Killarney Singers - The Village Where I Went To Sc 424. Killarney Singers - The Old Bog Road 425. Killarney Singers - The Shores Of Amerikay 426. Killarney Singers - Twenty-one Years 427. Killarney Singers - Homes Of Donegal 428. Killarney Singers - Molly Malone 429. Killarney Singers - Eileen O'grady 430. Killarney Singers - The Same Old Shillelagh 431. Killarney Singers - Dear Oul' Donegal 432. Killarney Singers - If You're Irish 433. Killarney Singers - With Me Shillelagh Under Me Ar 434. Killarney Singers - Belfast 435. Killarney Singers - The Town I Loved So Well 436. Killarney Singers - The Fields Of Athenry 437. Killarney Singers - A Daisy A Day 438. Killarney Singers - Give An Irish Girl To Me 439. Killarney Singers - Que Sera, Sera 440. Killarney Singers - Irish Rover 441. Killarney Singers - The Leavin' Of Liverpool 442. Killarney Singers - Among The Wicklow Hills 443. Killarney Singers - Lovely Irish Eyes 444. Killarney Singers - Innisfree 445. Killarney Singers - The Banks Of My Own Lovely Lee 446. Killarney Singers - The Rose Of Tralee 447. Killarney Singers - The Green Glens Of Antrim 448. Killarney Singers - Come Back To Erin 449. Killarney Singers - An Irish Lullaby 450. Killarney Singers - When Irish Eyes Are Smilling 501. George Bradley Ensemble - Carrickfergus 502. George Bradley Ensemble - The Mountains Of Mourne 503. George Bradley Ensemble - The Fields Of Atherny 504. George Bradley Ensemble - Danny Boy 505. George Bradley Ensemble - Mary From Dungloe 506. George Bradley Ensemble - The Rose Of Tralee 507. George Bradley Ensemble - My Lagan Love 508. George Bradley Ensemble - The Town I Love So Well 509. George Bradley Ensemble - The Spinning Wheel 510. George Bradley Ensemble - Beautiful Ireland 511. George Bradley Ensemble - An Coulin 512. George Bradley Ensemble - Green Glens Of Antrim 513. George Bradley Ensemble - Isle Of Innisfree 514. George Bradley Ensemble - Roisin Dubh 515. George Bradley Ensemble - The Galway Shawl 516. George Bradley Ensemble - When Its Moonlight In Ma 517. George Bradley Ensemble - Oft In The Stilly Night 518. George Bradley Ensemble - My Mary Of The Curling H 519. George Bradley Ensemble - The Bard Of Armagh 520. George Bradley Ensemble - If We Only Had Old Irela 601. Guinness Choir - In Dublin's Fair City 602. Guinness Choir - Father O'flynn 603. Guinness Choir - I Kow Where I'm Going 604. Guinness Choir - Star Of The County Down 605. Guinness Choir - Trotting To The Fair 606. Guinness Choir - The Bonny Wee Mare 607. Guinness Choir - Believe Me Of All Those Endearing 608. Guinness Choir - The Real Old Mountain Dew 609. Guinness Choir - I Have A Bonnet Trimmed With Blue 610. Guinness Choir - The Girl I Left Behind 611. Guinness Choir - Irish Washerwoman 612. Guinness Choir - Derry Air 613. Guinness Choir - The Flight Of The Earls 614. Guinness Choir - Last Rose Of Summer 615. Guinness Choir - The Leprechaun 616. Guinness Choir - Down By The Sally Gardens 617. Guinness Choir - She Moved Through The Fair 618. Guinness Choir - Lulli Bullero 701. Avoca Singers - Rose Of Tralee 702. Avoca Singers - Boys Frrom County Armagh 703. Avoca Singers - Slievenamon 704. Avoca Singers - Galway Shawl 705. Avoca Singers - Wold Colonial Boy 706. Avoca Singers - Three Leaf Shamrock 707. Avoca Singers - Molly Malone 708. Avoca Singers - Mountains Of Mourne 709. Avoca Singers - Phil The Fluter's Ball 710. Avoca Singers - Green Glens Of Antrim 711. Avoca Singers - If We Only Had Old Ireland Over He 712. Avoca Singers - Danny Boy 801. Fred Hanna Duo - The Wild Colonial Boy / The Hills 802. Fred Hanna Duo - Fields Of Athenry / The Town I Lo 803. Fred Hanna Duo - The Dear Little Shamrock / Hills 804. Fred Hanna Duo - Bunch Of Thyme / Maggie / Red Riv 805. Fred Hanna Duo - Old Flames 806. Fred Hanna Duo - I'll Tell Me Ma / Courtin' In The 807. Fred Hanna Duo - We Will Make Love / The Old Rusti 808. Fred Hanna Duo - After All These Years 809. Fred Hanna Duo - The Gentle Maiden / My Wild Irish 810. Fred Hanna Duo - If You're Irish / With Me Shillel 811. Fred Hanna Duo - The Red Rose Cafe / Marina Waltz 812. Fred Hanna Duo - When You Ware Sweet Sixteen / Lov 813. Fred Hanna Duo - Take This Message To My Mother / 814. Fred Hanna Duo - The Butcher Boy / Carrickfergus 815. Fred Hanna Duo - Mursheen Durkin / Goodbye Mick, G 816. Fred Hanna Duo - Slievenamon / Galway Shawl / Galw 817. Fred Hanna Duo - The Isle Of Innisfree / 40 Shades 818. Fred Hanna Duo - Eileen Alanna / Sweet Forget Me N 819. Fred Hanna Duo - The Boys Of Blue Hill / The Grenn 820. Fred Hanna Duo - Teddy O'neill / Star Of Donegal / 901. Fitzpatrick, Gene - It's The Way We Talk 902. Fitzpatrick, Gene - A Bit Of A Ballot 903. Fitzpatrick, Gene - The Priest's Housekeeper 904. Fitzpatrick, Gene - The Building Fund 905. Fitzpatrick, Gene - Burton's Bible 906. Fitzpatrick, Gene - The First & Last Three Minutes 907. Fitzpatrick, Gene - Growing Up 908. Fitzpatrick, Gene - Belfast 909. Fitzpatrick, Gene - The S-sixties 910. Fitzpatrick, Gene - Love & Marriage 911. Fitzpatrick, Gene - Medical Mirth 912. Fitzpatrick, Gene - A Family At Work 913. Fitzpatrick, Gene - Ian's Antics 914. Fitzpatrick, Gene - Clerical Chuckles 915. Fitzpatrick, Gene - Murphy's Misfortunes 916. Fitzpatrick, Gene - Constabulary Capers 917. Fitzpatrick, Gene - Meet The Miskellys 918. Fitzpatrick, Gene - Snakes & Sunshine 919. Fitzpatrick, Gene - This One's On 920. Fitzpatrick, Gene - Show Me The Way To Go Home 921. Fitzpatrick, Gene - At The Pictures! 922. Fitzpatrick, Gene - His Reverence 923. Fitzpatrick, Gene - His Reverence & His Eminence 924. Fitzpatrick, Gene - On Holiday 925. Fitzpatrick, Gene - The Hot Line 926. Fitzpatrick, Gene - The Centre Forward 927. Fitzpatrick, Gene - & Finale!
Emergency Unemployment Compensation Forgotten Books
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Excerpt from Emergency Unemployment Compensation: Hearing Before the Subcommittee on Human Resources of the Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, First Session, September 22, 1993 The Honorable Harold E. Ford (D., Tenn.), Chairman, Subcommittee on Human Resources, Committee on Ways and Means, U.S. House of Representatives, today announced that the Subcommittee will hold a hearing on the Administration's proposal to extend Emergency Unemployment Compensation (EUC) beyond its October 2, 1993, expiration. The hearing will be held on Wednesday, September 22, 1993, beginning at 10:30 a.m. in room B-318 of the Rayburn House Office Building. Because so little time remains before the expiration of the authorization for new EUC claims on October 2, 1993, testimony will be limited to invited witnesses only. Other individuals are encouraged to submit their testimony in writing. In announcing the hearing, Chairman Ford stated: "The extension is necessary to address the continuing, high rate of long-term unemployment following the recent recession. The benefits will provide income support to over a million workers who exhaust regular State unemployment benefits and whose families otherwise will experience high rates of poverty." It is anticipated that the extension also will provide a bridge to President Clinton's forthcoming Workforce Investment Strategy, which will reform the Nation's response to retraining, support, and reemployment of workers. Background: The Emergency Unemployment Compensation (EUC) program was established in November 1991, and most recently extended last February. The program provides additional weeks of benefits to unemployed workers who exhaust their usual 26 weeks of regular State benefits. The authorization to pay benefits to new EUC claimants expires on October 2, 1993. Workers exhausting regular benefits after this date will not be entitled to EUC assistance. Claimants receiving assistance before the expiration date may claim their remaining entitlement until January 15, 1994. Although the unemployment rate has eased downward in recent months to 6.7 percent in August, it remains nearly as high today - two and one-half years after the bottom of the recession - as the 6.9-percent rate when the EUC program was established in November 1991. The unemployment rate prior to the recession was 5.3 percent. In addition, several indicators demonstrate that longer-term job loss, an important characteristic of the recent recession and the one at which the EUC program is directed, continues unabated. For example, in July there were 1.75 million workers unemployed at least 27 weeks, compared to 1.37 million when the EUC program was initiated in November 1991. In addition, the number of unemployed workers who exhaust their regular State benefits is higher today than when the EUC program first was enacted (271 thousand compared to 260 thousand), and significantly higher than prior to the recession (271 thousand compared to 184 thousand). Finally, the percentage of unemployed workers exhausting their regular State benefits remains above 38 percent, a significantly higher exhaustion rate than historically is associated with a 6.8-percent unemployment rate. The exhaustion rate in a high employment period is usually about 25 to 30 percent. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com
20 rubli, Rodzinne tradycje Słowian: Parapetówka (Nawaselle / House-warming), 2008 Mennica Polska: Numizmatyka
Kategorie > Srebrne i złote monety świata
Seria:"Rodzinne tradycje Słowian" "Slavs' Family Traditions Series" Kraj: Republika Białoruś Emitent: Narodowy Bank Republiki Białoruś Producent: Mennica Polska S. A. Stan zachowania monety: I (menniczy) Nominał: 20 rubli Srebro: Ag 925 Techniki dodatkowe: emalia Stempel: lustrzany Średnica: 38,61 mm Waga: 33,63 g Nakład: 25.000 szt. Data emisji: 24.06.2008 r. Urzekająca detalami moneta kolekcjonerska "Parapetówka" - druga po monecie "Wesele" z ciekawej serii "Rodzinne tradycje Słowian" . Srebrna moneta bita w Mennicy Polskiej uwiecznia zwyczaj zwany parapetówką - piękny element kultury i obyczajów wśród narodów słowiańskich, związany ze świętowaniem wprowadzania się do nowego mieszkania. Podobnie jak w dawnych czasach - we współczesnej tradycji koty są nadal jednymi z opiekunów domu, dlatego też motyw kota na awersie monety jest dominujący. Piękno tkwi w szczegółach, a ta moneta ma ich wiele, zachwycając ciekawym projektem i niebanalnym tematem. Srebrne monety ze wspaniałej kolekcji "Rodzinne tradycje Słowian" to:
szukaj w Kangoo krainaksiazek building a bridge one prayer at a time 20168538
Sklepy zlokalizowane w miastach: Warszawa, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice
Szukaj w sklepach lub całym serwisie
t1=0.153, t2=0, t3=0, t4=0.019, t=0.153