krainaksiazek earth population 2 20044693
- znaleziono 14 produktów w 5 sklepach
Atlas of Middle Earth Houghton Mifflin
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Now reissued, this essential volume enables Tolkien fans to find their way through every part of his great creation. Includes hundreds of 2-color maps that show the battles, castles, landforms, climate, vegetation, and population of Tolkien's vivid landscape.
Preservation of Near-Earth Space for Future Generations Cambridge Univeristy Press
Księgarnia / Cambridge University Press / Fizyka plazmy
Preservation of Near-Earth Space for Future Generations Autor: Edited by John A. SimpsonWhat will happen to the near-Earth space environment? How can we ensure the survival of future scientific, commercial and military satellites and space stations? This book addresses the questions that must be asked as man-made debris in space around the Earth - from dust particles to rocket casings, and even radioactive materials - becomes a critical problem. World wide specialists address the issues, problems and policies concerned with the preservation of near-Earth space in this volume. Their articles cover the technical aspects, and the economic and legal issues concerned, including the enforcement and monitoring of international agreements and the resolution of disputes. This clearly written and well-illustrated survey offers the professional and concerned non-specialist an authoritative review of the problems with, and solutions to, space debris. Spis treści: List of contributors Preface Part I. Introduction: 1. Introduction J. A. Simpson Part II. Defining the Problem: 2. The Earth satellite population: official growth and constituents Nicholas L. Johnson 3. The current and future environment: an overall assessment Donald J. Kessler 4. The current and future space debris environment as assessed in Europe Dietrich Rex 5. Human survivability issues in the low Earth orbit space debris environment Bernard Bloom 6. Protecting the space environment for astronomy Joel R. Primack 7. Effects of space debris on commercial spacecraft - the RADARSAT example H. Robert Warren and M. J. Yelle 8. Potential effects of the space debris environment on military space systems Albert E. Reinhardt Part III. Mitigation of and Adaptation to the Space Environment: Techniques and Practices: 9. Precluding post-launch fragmentation of delta stages Irvin J. Webster and T. Y. Kawamura 10. US international and interagency cooperation in orbital debris Daniel V. Jacobs 11. ESA concepts for space debris mitigation and risk reduction Heiner Klinkrad 12. Space debris: how France handles mitigation and adaptation Jean-Louis MarcĂŠ 13. Facing seriously the issue of protection of the outer space environment Qi Yong Liang 14. Space debris - mitigation and adaptation U. R. Rao 15. Near Earth space contamination and counteractions Vladimir F. Utkin and S. V. Chekalin 16. The current and future space debris environment as assessed in Japan Susumu Toda 17. Orbital debris minimization and mitigation techniques Joseph P. Loftus Jr, Philip D. Anz-Meador and Robert Reynolds Part IV. Economic Issues: 18. In pursuit of a sustainable space environment: economic issues in regulating space debris Molly K. Macauley 19. The economics of space operations: insurance aspects Christopher T. W. Kunstadter Part V. Legal Issues: 20. Environmental treatymaking: lessons learned for controlling pollution of outer space Winfried Lang 21. Regulation of orbital debris - current status Howard A. Baker 22. Who should regulate the space environment: the laissez-faire, national and multinational options Diane P. Wood Part VI. A Multilateral Treaty: 23. Orbital debris: prospects for international cooperation Jeffrey Maclure and William C. Bartley 24. Preservation of near Earth space for future generations: current initiatives on space debris in the United Nations Stephen Gorove 25. A legal regime for orbital debris: elements of a multilateral treaty Pamela L. Meredith Part VII. Panel Discussions: 26. Panel discussion led by Diane Wood 27. Panel discussion led by Paul Uhlir 28. Suggested further reading on orbital debris.dla: professionals, academic researchers isbn9780521036757stron264Data publikacji31/05/2007118 b/w illus. 11 tablesPaperback297 x 210 mm
Mitigation of Hazardous Comets and Asteroids Cambridge Univeristy Press
Księgarnia / Cambridge University Press / Badania planet
Mitigation of Hazardous Comets and Asteroids Autor: Edited by Michael J. S. Belton, Thomas H. Morgan, Nalin H. Samarasinha, Donald K. YeomansIt is known that large asteroids and comets can collide with the Earth with severe consequences. Although the chances of a collision in a person's lifetime are small, collisions are a random process and could occur at any time. This book, which was first published in 2004, collects the latest thoughts and ideas of scientists concerned with mitigating the threat of hazardous asteroids and comets. It reviews knowledge of the population of potential colliders, including their numbers, locations, orbits, and how warning times might be improved. The structural properties and composition of their interiors and surfaces are reviewed, and their orbital response to the application of pulses of energy is discussed. Difficulties of operating in space near, or on the surface of, very low mass objects are examined. The book concludes with a discussion of the problems faced in communicating the nature of the impact hazard to the public. Spis treści: Preface 1. Recent progress in interpreting the nature of the near-Earth object population W. Bottke, A. Morbidelli and R. Jedicke 2. Earth impactors: orbital characteristics and warning times S. R. Chesley and T. B. Spahr 3. The role of radar in predicting and preventing asteroid and comet collisions with Earth S. J. Ostro and J. D. Giorgini 4. Interior structures for asteroids and cometary nuclei E. Asphaug 5. What we know and don't know about surfaces of potentially hazardous small bodies C. R. Chapman 6. About deflecting asteroids and comets K. A. Holsapple 7. Scientific requirements for understanding the near-Earth asteroid population A. W. Harris 8. Physical properties of comets and asteroids inferred from fireball observations M. D. Martino and A. Cellino 9. Mitigation technologies and their requirements C. Gritzner and R. Kahle 10. Peering inside near-Earth objects with radio tomography W. Kofman and A. Safaeinili 11. Seismological imvestigation of asteroid and comet interiors J. D. Walker and W. F. Huebner 12. Lander and penetrator science for near-Earth object mitigation studies A. J. Ball, P. Lognonne, K. Seiferlin, M. Patzold and T. Spohn 13. Optimal interpretation and deflection of Earth-approaching asteroids using low-thrust electric propulsion B. A. Conway 14. Close proximity operations at small bodies: orbiting, hovering, and hopping D. J. Scheeres 15. Mission operations in low gravity regolith and dust D. Sears, M. Franzen, S. Moore, S. Nichols, M. Kareev and P. Benoit 16. Impacts and the public: communicating the nature of the impact hazard D. Morrison, C. R. Chapman, D. Steel and R. P. Binzel 17. Towards a program to remove the threat of hazardous NEOs M. J. S. Belton.dla: academic researchers, graduate students isbn9780521827645stron436Data publikacji04/11/2004Hardback247 x 174 mm
Mitigation of Hazardous Comets and Asteroids Cambridge Univeristy Press
Księgarnia / Cambridge University Press / Badania planet
Mitigation of Hazardous Comets and Asteroids Autor: Edited by Michael J. S. Belton, Thomas H. Morgan, Nalin H. Samarasinha, Donald K. YeomansIt is known that large asteroids and comets can collide with the Earth with severe consequences. Although the chances of a collision in a person's lifetime are small, collisions are a random process and could occur at any time. This book, which was first published in 2004, collects the latest thoughts and ideas of scientists concerned with mitigating the threat of hazardous asteroids and comets. It reviews knowledge of the population of potential colliders, including their numbers, locations, orbits, and how warning times might be improved. The structural properties and composition of their interiors and surfaces are reviewed, and their orbital response to the application of pulses of energy is discussed. Difficulties of operating in space near, or on the surface of, very low mass objects are examined. The book concludes with a discussion of the problems faced in communicating the nature of the impact hazard to the public. Spis treści: Preface 1. Recent progress in interpreting the nature of the near-Earth object population W. Bottke, A. Morbidelli and R. Jedicke 2. Earth impactors: orbital characteristics and warning times S. R. Chesley and T. B. Spahr 3. The role of radar in predicting and preventing asteroid and comet collisions with Earth S. J. Ostro and J. D. Giorgini 4. Interior structures for asteroids and cometary nuclei E. Asphaug 5. What we know and don't know about surfaces of potentially hazardous small bodies C. R. Chapman 6. About deflecting asteroids and comets K. A. Holsapple 7. Scientific requirements for understanding the near-Earth asteroid population A. W. Harris 8. Physical properties of comets and asteroids inferred from fireball observations M. D. Martino and A. Cellino 9. Mitigation technologies and their requirements C. Gritzner and R. Kahle 10. Peering inside near-Earth objects with radio tomography W. Kofman and A. Safaeinili 11. Seismological imvestigation of asteroid and comet interiors J. D. Walker and W. F. Huebner 12. Lander and penetrator science for near-Earth object mitigation studies A. J. Ball, P. Lognonne, K. Seiferlin, M. Patzold and T. Spohn 13. Optimal interpretation and deflection of Earth-approaching asteroids using low-thrust electric propulsion B. A. Conway 14. Close proximity operations at small bodies: orbiting, hovering, and hopping D. J. Scheeres 15. Mission operations in low gravity regolith and dust D. Sears, M. Franzen, S. Moore, S. Nichols, M. Kareev and P. Benoit 16. Impacts and the public: communicating the nature of the impact hazard D. Morrison, C. R. Chapman, D. Steel and R. P. Binzel 17. Towards a program to remove the threat of hazardous NEOs M. J. S. Belton.dla: academic researchers, graduate students isbn9780521173322stron438Data publikacji03/03/2011Paperback244 x 170 mm
Dynamics of Populations of Planetary Systems (IAU C197) Cambridge Univeristy Press
Księgarnia / Cambridge University Press / Egzoplanety, astrobiologia
Dynamics of Populations of Planetary Systems (IAU C197) Autor: Edited by Zoran Knezevic, Andrea MilaniRecent advances in computational power are now enabling scientists to consider problems of population dynamics at an advanced level. The small bodies of our solar system, the planets around other stars, dust belts, space debris, etc., need to be understood as a a whole, with their collective dynamical evolution, stability and instability, order and chaos, aggregations and impacts. Important results on specific populations of celestial bodies, in addition to new methods of computation and analysis, have been obtained in the last few years. Scientists from 21 countries convened for the Colloquium "Dynamics of Populations of Planetary Systems", sponsored by the International Astronomical Union, in Belgrade (Serbia and Monte Negro). This proceedings volume reviews current understanding of the field, and is a valuable resource for professional astronomers and planetary scientists. Spis treści: 1. Resonances and stability of extra-solar planetary systems C. BeaugĂŠ, N. Callegari, S. Ferraz-Mello and T. A. Michtchenko 2. Formation, migration, and stability of extrasolar planetary systems Fred C. Adams 3. Dynamical evolution of extrasolar planetary systems Ji-Lin Zhou and Yi-Sui Sun 4. Dynamics of planetesimals: the role of two-body relaxation Eiichiro Kokubo 5. Fitting orbits Andrzej J. Maciejewski, Krzysztof Gozdziewski and Szymon Kozlowski 6. The secular planetary three body problem revisited Jacques Henrard and Anne-Sophie Libert 7. Dynamics of extrasolar systems at the 5/2 resonance: application to 47 UMa Dionyssia Psychoyos and John D. Hadjidemetriou 8. Our solar system as model for exosolar planetary systems Rudolf Dvorak, Ăron SĂźli and Florian Freistetter 9. Planetary motion in double stars: the influence of the secondary Elke Pilat-Lohinger 10. Planetary orbits in double stars: influence of the binary's orbital eccentricity Daniel Benest and Robert Gonczi 11. Astrometric observations of 51 Peg and Gliese 623 at Pulkovo observatory with 65 cm refractor N. A. Shakht 12. Observations of 61 Cyg at Pulkovo Denis L. Gorshanov, N. A. Shakht, A. A. Kisselev and E. V. Poliakow 13. Formation of the solar system by instability Evgeny Griv and Michael Gedalin 14. Behaviour of a two-planetary system on a cosmogonic time-scale Konstantin V. Kholshevnikov and Eduard D. Kuznetsov 15. Boundaries of the habitable zone: unifying dynamics, astrophysics, and astrobiology Milan M. Cirkovic 16. Asteroid proper elements: recent computational progress Fernando Roig and Cristian BeaugĂŠ 17. Asteroid family classification from very large catalogues Anne Lemaitre 18. Non-gravitational perturbations and evolution of the asteroid main belt David Vokrouhlicky, M. Broz and W. F. Bottke, D. Nesvorny and A. Morbidelli 19. Diffusion in the asteroid belt Harry Varvoglis 20. Accurate model for the Yarkovsky effect David Capek and David Vokrouhlicky 21. The population of asteroids in the 2:1 mean motion resonance with Jupiter revised Miroslav Broz, D. Vokrouhlicky, F. Roig, D. Nesvorny, W. F. Bottke and A. Morbidelli 22. On the reliability of computation of maximum Lyapunov Characteristic Exponents for asteroids Zoran Knezevic and Slobodan Ninkovic 23. Nekhoroshev stability estimates for different models of the Trojan asteroids Christos Efthymiopoulos 24. The role of the resonant 'stickiness' in the dynamical evolution of Jupiter family comets A. Alvarez-Canda and F. Roig 25. Regimes of stability and scaling relations for the removal time in the asteroid belt: a simple kinetic model and numerical tests Mihailo Cubrovic 26. Virtual asteroids and virtual impactors Andrea Milani 27. Asteroid population models Alessandro Morbidelli 28. Linking Very Large Telescope asteroid observations M. Granvik, K. Muinonen, J. Virtanen, M. DelbĂł, L. Saba, G. De Sanctis, R. Morbidelli, A. Cellino and E. Tedesco 29. Collision orbits and phase transition for 2004 AS1 at discovery Jenni Virtanen, K. Muinonen, M. Granvik and T. Laakso 30. The size of collision solutions in orbital elements space G. B. Valsecchi, A. Rossi, A. Milani and S. R. Chesley 31. Very short arc orbit determination: the case of asteroid 2004 FU162 Steven R. Chesley 32. Nonlinear impact monitoring: 2-dimensional sampling Giacomo Tommei 33. Searching for gravity assisted trajectories to accessible near-Earth asteroids Stefan Berinde 34. KLENOT - Near Earth and other unusual objects observations Michal Kocer, Jana TichĂĄ and M. Tichy 35. Transport of comets to the Inner Solar System Hans Rickman 36. Nongravitational Accelerations on Comets Steven R. Chesley and Donald K. Yeomans 37. Interaction of planetesimals with the giant planets and the shaping of the trans-Neptunian belt Harold F. Levison and Alessandro Morbidelli 38. Transport of comets to the outer planetary system Arika Higuchi,dla: academic researchers, graduate students isbn9780521852036stron506Data publikacji05/05/2005218 b/w illus.Hardback247 x 174 mm
1. Black Box - Ride On Time 2. S'express - Theme From S'express 3. Yazz & The Plastic Population - The Only Way Is Up 4. M/a/r/r/s - Pump Up The Volume 5. Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam 6. Coldcut Feat. Lisa Stansfield - People Hold On 7. Steve 'Silk' Hurley - Jack Your Body 8. Miami Sound Machine - Dr. Beat 9. The Beatmasters Feat. Betty Boo - Hey Dj / I Can't Dance (To 10. Farley Jackmaster Funk & Jesse Saunders Feat. Darryl Pandy 11. Bomb The Bass - Beat Dis 12. Coldcut Feat. Yazz & The Plastic Population - Doctorin' The 13. Mantronix - Got To Have Your Love 14. Afrika Bambaata & The Soul Sonic Force - Don't Stopa Planet 15. Malcolm Mclaren - Double Dutch 16. Rock Steady Crew - (Hey You) The Rock Steady Crew 17. Salt N Pepa - Push It 18. Neneh Cherry - Buffalo Stance 19. Stakker - Humanoid 20. D-mob Feat. Gary Haisman - We Call It Acieed 101. Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax 102. Soft Cell - Tainted Love 103. Heaven 17 - Temptation 104. Spandau Ballet - Chant No 1 (I Don't Need This Pressure On) 105. The Human League - Love Action (I Believe In Love) 106. Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) 107. Erasure - A Little Respect 108. Communards With Sarah Jane Morris - Don't Leave Me This Way 109. Wham! - Wake Me Up Before You Go Go 110. Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up 111. Blondie - Rapture 112. Grace Jones - Pull Up To The Bumper 113. Kid Creole And The Coconuts - Annie, I'm Not Your Daddy 114. The Weather Girls - It's Raining Men 115. Was Not Was - Walk The Dinosaur 116. Kylie Minogue - The Loco-motion 117. Mel & Kim - Respectable 118. Kelly Marie - Feels Like I'm In Love 119. Sinitta - So Macho 120. Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart 201. Soul II Soul Feat. Caron Wheeler - Back To Life (However Do 202. Inner City - Good Life 203. Womack & Womack - Teardrops 204. Chaka Khan - I Feel For You 205. Bobby Brown - My Prerogative 206. Cameo - Word Up! 207. Freeez - I.o.u. 208. Colonel Abrams - Trapped 209. Gwen Guthrie - Ain't Nothin' Goin' On But The Rent 210. Luther Vandross - Never Too Much 211. Alexander O'neal - Criticize 212. Deniece Williams - Let's Hear It For The Boy 213. Jermaine Jackson - Let's Get Serious 214. Earth Wind & Fire - Let's Groove 215. Odyssey - Use It Up And Wear It Out 216. The Pasadenas - Tribute (Right On) 217. Terence Trent D'arby - Dance Little Sister 218. Paula Abdul - Straight Up 219. Indeep - Last Night A Dj Saved My Life
Daniel X: Armageddon Arrow Books
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Daniel X has never lost a battle against the disgusting, dangerous extraterrestrials on his List of Alien Outlaws. But he must now face a foe whose origins appear nearer to the depths of Hell than to the outer reaches of the galaxy! Number 2 is an unstoppable criminal who's slowly been amassing an underground army of alien henchmen to enslave Earth's population - all in preparation for the arrival of Number 1, the most powerful alien in the universe, and Daniel's arch-nemesis. To Daniel's horror, thousands of humans defect to Number 2's side without a fight. But for the first time in his life, Daniel doesn't have to take a stand on his own. He's connected with powerful military and intelligence groups that are prepared to follow his lead in the ultimate showdown against the evil that has plagued planet Earth for so long. Readers beware - and be prepared for a truly epic battle that evokes the ancient prophesies of the end of the world.
Party Mix - 80s Classics CRIMSON
1. Wham! - Young Guns (Go For It!) 2. Bros - I Owe You Nothing 3. Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up 4. Bucks Fizz - My Camera Never Lies 5. Thompson Twins - Don't Mess With Doctor Dream 6. Altered Images - Don't Talk To Me About Love 7. Haircut - Favourite Shirts (Boy Meets Girl) 8. Liza Minnelli - Losing My Mind 9. Nick Heyward - Take That Situation 10. Fairground Attraction - Perfect 11. Belinda Carlisle - Runaway Horses 12. Joboxers - Just Got Lucky 13. Alison Moyet - Invisible 14. The Blow Monkeys - It Doesn't Have To Be This Wa 15. Eighth Wonder - Cross My Heart 16. Freur - Doot Doot 17. Scarlet Fantastic - No Memory 18. Bangles - Manic Monday 101. Meat Loaf - Dead Ringer For Love 102. John Farnham - You're The Voice 103. Belinda Carlisle - (We Want) The Same Thing 104. Adam & The Ants - Antmusic 105. Bow Wow Wow - I Want Candy 106. Roachford - Cuddly Toy 107. Electric Light Orchestra - Hold On Tight 108. Men At Work - Who Can It Be Now? 109. Big Audio Dynamite - Medicine Show 110. Cyndi Lauper - I Drove All Night 111. Martika - I Feel The Earth Move 112. Dolly Parton - To 113. Deacon Blue - Real Gone Kid 114. Mrmister - Broken Wings 115. Wax - Bridge To Your Heart 116. Japan - Quiet Life 117. Cock Robin - The Promise You Made 118. Latin Quarter - Radio Africa 119. Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart 201. Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like A Record 202. Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World 203. The Jacksons - Can You Feel It 204. Alexander O'neal - Criticize 205. Pointer Sisters - I'm So Excited 206. New Kids On The Block - You Got It (The Right St 207. Five Star - System Addict 208. Haysi Fantayzee - Shiny Shiny 209. Philip Bailey - Walking On The Chinese Wall 210. Bomb The Bass - Say A Little Prayer 211. Coldcut Feat Yazz & Plastic Population - Doctori 212. The Beatmasters Feat The Cookie Crew - Rok Da Ho 213. Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart 214. Daryl Hall & John Oates - You Make My Dreams 215. Lovebug Starski - Amityville (The House On The 216. Full Force - Alice I Want You Just For Me 217. Gloria Estefan - 1-2-3 218. Aretha Franklin - Who's Zoomin' Who? 219. Basia - Promises
Borderline Personality Disorder Oxford University Press
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a psychiatric condition that affects nearly 2% of the general population, predominantly women. Symptoms of BPD include impulsivity, mood swings, unstable intense relationships and feelings of chronic emptiness. Research on BPD has lagged behind that on other mental health conditions, such as depression and psychosis, primarily due to the lack of evidence of effective treatment but also due to the stigma historically associated with the condition. Fortunately this situation is changing, with improved treatments now available and improved clinician/organizational willingness to engage with those with a diagnosis of BPD. This candid book collaboratively co-authored by a person recovered from BPD and a BPD specialist therapist is written specifically for people with BPD (with support teams, including family, friends and clinicians also likely to benefit from reading the book). This authoritative and easily readable guide provides a compassionate understanding of the condition, plenty of in-depth practical recovery strategies and credible and realistic hope for recovery. The authors draw from the latest research and share years of personal and professional experience that brings the book alive. Review comments from Vice-President, National Education Alliance for BPD and Director, Middle Path (BPD advocacy organizations) include "most down-to-earth, accessible book for people with BPD" and "tremendous and potentially life-changing gift".
Keep Your Brain Young Robert Rose
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
The population explosion of the 'oldest old' will triple soon. What really counts when it comes to enjoying this extra time on earth is to have full use of one's mental abilities and to be free from disabling neurological diseases like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease. This timely and topical book provides comprehensive, easy-to-understand information on the common diseases of brain ageing, about the most significant and often silent causes, and finally provides a simple programme of action that anyone can follow. Part 1 outlines the most common diseases of neurological ageing, such as Alzheimer's and dementia associated with ageing arteries. Part 2 looks at the root causes of many of these conditions, asking the question 'what events and lifestyle choices set the stage for a rapid decline in cognitive ability in the older years'? Part 3 outlines a simple yet comprehensive 8-step programme that guides the reader in the quest for healthy brain functioning. These steps include: Fuel the nervous system; Shield the brain tissues and cells from the damage that leads to ageing; Support the body's detoxification mechanisms; Keep the arteries, capillaries and blood supply to the brain as young as possible; Consume special foods that enhance brain function; Address the determinants of health, especially the healing power of sleep; Saturate the brain with the optimal balance of fats; Tap into the regenerative potential of the brain. Part 4 delves deeply into nutritional measures since the brain is so dependent on proper nutrition. A complete menu plan calculated to meet daily needs and to empower a nutritional and biochemical optimization plan is provided. The diet will also supply the many nutrients that are needed for optimal brain function. The authors then provide the actual recipes for this diet plan.
Greatest Ever School Days Greatest Ever
1. C & C Music Factory - Gonna Make You Sweat 2. Bobby Brown - Two Can Play That Game 3. Cece Peniston - Finally 4. Salt-n-pepa - Push It 5. Grandmaster Flash & Melle Mel - White Lines 6. Culture Beat - Mr Vain 7. Apache Indian - Boom Shack-a-lak 8. Hanson - Mmmbop 9. The Cardigans - Lovefool 10. Pulp - Disco 2000 11. Vic Reeves Feat The Wonderstuff - Dizzy 12. James - Sit Down 13. The Jam - Town Called Malice 14. Ocean Colour Scene - The Riverboat Song 15. Motorhead - Ace Of Spades 16. Captain Sensible - Happy Talk 17. Yazz & The Plastic Population - The Only Way Is 18. Black Lace - Do The Conga 101. Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun 102. Abc - Poison Arrow 103. Matthew Wilder - Break My Stride 104. Bros - When Will I Be Famous? 105. Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now 106. Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up 107. Nik Kershaw - Wouldn't It Be Good 108. Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian 109. Tenpole Tudor - Swords Of A Thousand Men 110. Wax - Bridge To Your Heart 111. Kirsty Maccoll - A New England 112. M - Pop Muzik 113. Bucks Fizz - The Land Of Make Believe 114. Tight Fit - The Lion Sleeps Tonight 115. Black Lace - Agadoo 116. Europe - The Final Countdown 117. Tracy Ullman - They Don't Know 118. Chris De Burgh - The Lady In Red 201. The Pointer Sisters - I'm So Excited 202. The Weather Girls - It's Raining Men 203. Earth, Wind & Fire - Boogie Wonderland 204. Diana Ross - Upside Down 205. Alicia Bridges - I Love The Nightlife 206. Kelly Marie - Feels Like I'm In Love 207. Debarge - Rhythm Of The Night 208. Billy Ocean - Love Really Hurts Without You 209. Jackson 5 - I Want You Back 210. The Foundations - Build Me Up Buttercup 211. Millie - My Boy Lollipop 212. Bob & Marcia - To Be Young, Gifted And Black 213. The Real Thing - You To Me Are Everything 214. The Sugarhill Gang - Rapper's Delight 215. Cameo - Word Up! 216. Rainbow - Since You Been Gone 217. Status Quo - Rockin' All Over The World 218. Turner Overdrive - You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet
Saturday Night Club. . Ministry of Sound
1. Jacksons, The - Shake Your Body (Down To The Groun 2. Earth, Wind & Fire - Let's Groove 3. Shalamar - A Night To Remember 4. Vandross, Luther - Never Too Much 5. Chic - Good Times 6. Womack & Womack - Teardrops 7. Indeep - Last Night A Dj Saved My Life 8. Whispers, The - & The Beat Goes Down 9. Rushen, Patrice - Forget Me Nots 10. Kool & The Gang - Get Down On It 11. Fatback Band, The - I Found Lovin' 12. Mcfadden / Whitehead - Anin't No Stoppin' Us Now 13. Garrett, Siedah - Do You Want It Right Now 14. Sister Sledge - He's The Greatest Dancer 15. Rufus / Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody 16. Brown, Jocelyn - Somebody Else's Guy 17. Brown, Sharon - I Specialize In Love 18. Staton, Candi - Young Hearts Run Free 19. Lynn, Cheryl - Got To Be Real 20. Sayer, Leo - Thunder In My Heart 101. Ce Ce Peniston - Finally 102. Livin' Joy - Dreamer 103. Jamiroquai - Space Cowboy 104. Brown, Bobby - Two Can Play That Game (K Klassik R 105. Yazz & The Plastic Population - The Only Way Is Up 106. Black Box - Ride On Time 107. Haddaway - What Is Love? 108. Faithless - Insomnia 109. Strike - U Sure Do 110. Corona - The Rhythm Of The Night 111. Rozalla - Everybody's Free 112. Original, The - I Luv U Baby 113. Gaines, Rosie - Closer Than Close 114. Nightcrawlers - Push The Feeling On 115. Ultra Nate - Free 116. Johnson, Paul - Get Get Down 117. Crystal Waters - Gypsy Woman (La Da Dee La Da Da) 118. Kenny Dope / Bucketheads, The - The Bombi (These 119. Deee-lite - Groove Is In The Heart 120. Blue Boy - Remember Me 201. Dj Fresh / Ora, Rita - Hot Right Now 202. Bingo Players / Far East Movement - Get Up (Rattle 203. Example - Changed The Way You Kiss Me 204. Avicii - Levels 205. Gaudino, Alex / Rowland, Kelly - What A Feeling 206. Van Helden, Armand / Mcdonald, Tara - My My My 207. Prydz, Eric - Call On Me 208. Robin S. - Show Me Love 209. Moore, Tina - Never Gonna Let You Go (Kelly G. Bum 210. Artful Dodger / Johnson, Romina - Movin' Too Fast 211. Mylo / Miami Sound Machine - Doctor Pressure 212. Mousse T. / Hot 'N' Juicy - Horny '98 213. Gray, Michael - The Weekend 214. Everything But The Girl - Missing (Todd Terry Remi 215. Supermen Lovers, The - Starlight 216. Madison Avenue - Don't Call Me Baby 217. Spiller - Groovejet (If This Ain't Love) 218. Phats & Small - Turn Around 219. Sanchez, Roger - Another Chance 220. Black Legend - You See The Trouble With Me
This market-leading book introduces college students to the breadth and spatial insights of the field of geography. The authors' approach allows the major research traditions of geography to dictate the principal themes. Chapter 1 introduces students to the four organizing traditions that have emerged through the long history of geographical thought and writing: earth science, culture-environment, location, and area analysis. Each of the four parts of this book centers on one of these geographic perspectives.All population and resource-use data have been updated to reflect the most recent counts and projections. All world pattern maps and selected graphs and charts have been redrawn for accuracy and consistent use of color|Interactive maps on the Online Learning Center are NEW to 10th ed. These maps show the political boundaries of Europe, North and South America, Africa, and the Caribbean. Students choose drag/drop labels to test their knowledge of states and regions, and key cities|Another NEW feature of the student Online Learning Center will be flash animations that portray key concepts. The authors will include quizzing based on the animation|Chapter opening vignettes capture the reader's interest and attention in preparation for the subject matter that follows, while boxed inserts throughout the text further develop points or ideas discussed in each chapter|The Online Learning Center features quizzes, base maps, and internet exercises and access to PowerWeb|Interactive World Issues CD-ROM is available as an optional package with this text. This CD emphasizes critical thinking by presenting regional issues through the use of videos, animations, and diagrams that closely examine the how and why of specific case studies. The CD will feature five case studies (Oregon, Chicago, Mexico, South Africa, and China).
ARCTIC SCAVENGERS Rio Grande Games
Gry klasyczne > Gry Planszowe > Ekonomiczne
W roku 2097, cała Ziemia doświadczyła katastrofalnej zmiany klimatu, pogrążając glob w kolejnej epoce lodowcowej. Blisko 90% populacji zostało wyeliminowane, zmuszając ocalałych do łączenia się w luźne społeczności i plemiona.W Arctic Scavengers, jesteś przywódcą małej grupy ocalałych, Zasoby, narzędzia, leki i najemnicy są trudno dostępne. Ty i twoja grupa walczycie z czterema innymi grupami o przetrwanie. Rozwijaj swe plemię, walcz z innymi graczami i użyj blefu by zyskać zwycięstwo.Gracz dysponujący największym plemieniem pod koniec gry wygrywa grę!In the year 2097, the entire Earth was enveloped in a cataclysmic shift in climate, plunging the globe into another ice age. Nearly 90% of the world
Sklepy zlokalizowane w miastach: Warszawa, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice
Szukaj w sklepach lub całym serwisie
t1=0.089, t2=0, t3=0, t4=0.021, t=0.089