krainaksiazek get real and take responsibility for what you want 20092011
- znaleziono 162 produkty w 6 sklepach
How to Get Married After 35 Revised Edition QUILL BOOKS
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
For women thirty-five and over who don't want to leave their chances to fate, relationship consultant Helena Rosenberg -- who got married in her forties -- offers a concrete program to help singles maximize their opportunities for marriage. How to Get Married After Thirty-Five will help women change their course and be on their way to success -- and even have fun in the process! Whether you're looking to marry for the first time or hoping to remarry, How to Get Married After Thirty-Five guides you through the process with sensitivity and humor, and shows how to: take personal responsibility for your life embrace your goals and what's in your way grasp what you need in a partner recognize him once you meet him avoid men who are destructive or unmarriageable master the world of internet dating Finally, with wisdom and encouragement, Helena Rosenberg offers practical advice on where to find eligible men (they do exist!), how to assess a man for his marriage potential, and why marrying the man of her choice after thirty-five had almost nothing to do with luck.
The Real Elvis Sony Music Entertainment
1. Jailhouse Rock 2. All Shook Up 3. Houng Dog 4. Blue Suede Shoes 5. A Big Hunk O' Love 6. That's All Right 7. Don't Be Cruel 8. Tutti Frutti 9. Long Tall Sally 10. Shake, Rattle & Roll 11. Got A Lot O' Livin' To Do! 12. Rip It Up 13. I Got Stung 14. Wear My Ring Around Your Neck 15. Mean Woman Blues 16. King Creole 17. Too Much 18. (You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care 19. Hard Headed Woman 20. Mystery Train 21. I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine 22. Little Sister 23. Surrender 24. (Marie's The Name Of) His Latest Flame 25. Poor Boy 26. G.i. Blues 27. What's She Really Like 28. My Baby Left Me 29. Trouble 30. The Girl Next Door Went A 'Walking 101. Love Me Tender 102. Are You Lonesome Tonight? 103. Heartbreak Hotel 104. Fever 105. Can't Help Falling In Love 106. Blue Moon 107. Blueberry Hill 108. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You You 109. Wooden Heart 110. Don't 111. Any Way You Want Me (That's How I Will Be) 112. I Need You So 113. True Love 114. Love Me 115. Anyplace Is Paradise 116. As Long As I Have You 117. Baby, Let's Play House 118. A Mess Of Blues 119. Trying To Get To You 120. Loving You 121. I Want You, I Need You, I Love You 122. I Need Your Love Tonight 123. Stuck On You 124. It's Now Or Never 125. Tonight Is So Right For Love 126. I Beg Of You 127. I'm Left, You're Right Dhr'd Gonr 128. Dirty, Dirty Feeling 129. Make Me Know It 130. Rock A Hula Baby 201. (There'll Be) Peace In The Valley (For Me) 202. I Believe 203. Take My Hand, Precious Lord 204. Old Shep 205. If We Never Meet Again 206. (Now & Then There's) A Fool Such As I 207. One Night Of Sin 208. Swing Down Sweet Chariot 209. Milky White Day 210. His Hand In Mine 211. I Believe In The Man In The Sky 212. Joshua Fit The Battle 213. Summer Kisses Winter Tears 214. Mansion Over The Hilltop 215. In My Father's House 216. Silent Night 217. Known Only To Him 218. It Is No Secret (What God Can Do) 219. Working On The Building 220. He Knows Just What I Need 221. I Will Be Home Again 222. Young & Beautiful 223. Pecketful Of Rainbows 224. The Girl Of My Best Friend 225. I'm Gonna Walk Dem Golden Stairs 226. A Came & A High Starched Collar 227. Young Dreams 228. Is It So Strange 229. When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again 230. You're A Heartbreaker
The Real Johnny Cash Sony Music Entertainment
1. Run Softly, Blue River 2. Frankie's Man, Johnny 3. That's All Over 4. The Troubadour 5. One More Ride 6. That's Enough 7. I Still Miss Someone 8. Don't Take Your Guns To Town 9. I'd Rather Die Young 10. Pickin' Time 11. Shepherd Of My Heart 12. Suppertime 13. Oh What A Dream 14. Mama's Baby 15. Fool's Hall Of Fame 16. I'll Remember You 17. Cold Shoulder 18. Walking The Blues 19. It Was Jesus 20. I Saw A Man 21. Are All The Children In 22. The Old Account 23. Lead Me Gently Home 24. Swing Low, Sweet Chariot 25. Snow In His Hair 26. Lead Me Father 27. I Call Him 28. These Things Shall Pass 29. He'll Be A Friend 30. God Will 31. It Was Jesus 101. Drink To Me 102. Five Feet High & Rising 103. The Man On The Hill 104. Hank & Joe & Me 105. Clementine 106. Great Speckled Bird 107. I Want To Go Home 108. The Caretaker 109. Old Apache Squaw 110. Don't Step On Mother's Roses 111. My Grandfather's Clock 112. It Could Be You (Instead Of Him) 113. I Got Stripes 114. You Dreamer You 115. Loading Coal 116. Slow Rider 117. Lumberjack 118. Dorraine Of Ponchartrain 119. Going To Memphis 120. When Papa Played The Dobro 121. Boss Jack 122. Old Doc Brown 123. The Fable Of Wilie Brown 124. Second Honeymoon 125. Ballad Of The Harp Weaver 126. Smiling Bill Mccall 201. Seasons Of My Heart 202. I Feel Better All Over 203. I Couldn't Keep From Crying 204. Time Changes Everything 205. My Shoes Keep Walkingback To You 206. I'd Just Be Fool Enough (To Fall) 207. Transfusion Blues 208. Why Do You Punish Me (For Loving You) 209. I Will Miss You When You Go 210. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry 211. Just One More 212. Honky Tonk Girl 213. He'll Understand & Say Well Done 214. God Must Have My Fortune Laid Away 215. I Got Shoes 216. When I've Learned Enough To Die 217. Let The Lower Lights Be Burning 218. If We Never Mee Again 219. When I Take My Vacation In Heaven 220. Taller Than Trees 221. I Won't Have To Cross Jordan Alone 222. When He Reached Down His Hand For Me 223. My God Is Real 224. These Hands 225. I Walk The Line 226. Folsom Prison Blues 227. Cry! Cry! Cry! 228. Get Rhythm 229. Guess Things Happen That Way 230. Rock Island Line 231. Home Of The Blues
Muzyka>Rock>Rock & Roll
1. Return To Sender 2. (You're The) Devil In Disguise 3. Follow That Dream - Remastered 4. Today, Tomorrow & Forever - Duet Version/take 2 5. Just Tell Her Jim Said Hello 6. I'm A Roustabout - New Sound Remastered 7. Good Luck Charm 8. She's Not You - Remastered 9. Suspicion 10. From A Jack To A King 11. Witchcraft 12. You'll Be Gone - Digitally Remastered 13. The Lady Loves Me 14. I'm Yours 15. Kiss Me Quick 16. Memories - Stereo Master 101. A Little Less Conversation 102. Viva Las Vegas 103. Such A Night 104. Frankie & Johnny - Elvis Movies Version 105. Gonna Get Back Home Somehow 106. You Don't Know Me 107. Big Boss Man 108. Too Much Monkey Business 109. Lawdy, Miss Clawdy 110. What'd I Say 111. Rubberneckin' 112. (It's A) Long Lonely Highway - Digitally Remastere 113. I'll Hold You In My Heart (Till I Can Hold You In 114. Baby What You Want Me To Do - Previously Unrelease 115. There Ain't Nothing Like A Song 116. Memphis, Tennessee - Digitally Mastered - December 117. Reconsider Baby 201. If I Can Dream - Stereo Mix 202. Guitar Man 203. In The Ghetto 204. Gentle On My Mind 205. Only The Strong Survive 206. Suspicious Minds 207. Words 208. Clean Up Your Own Backyard 209. Don't Cry Daddy - Remastered 210. I'll Remember You 211. Blue River - Digitally Remastered 212. Wearin' That Loved On Look - Digitally Remastered 213. U.s. Male - Digitally Remastered 214. You Gotta Stop 215. Long Black Limousine 216. Stranger In My Own Home Town
Coaching Girls' Soccer: From the How-To's of the Game to Practical Real-World Advice--Your Definitive Guide to Successfully Coaching Girls Three Rivers Pr
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Coach Girls for Success on and off the FieldGirls rule! Coaching girls' soccer is a challenge and also a wonderful experience. Witness a game-winning penalty kick or a goalie who saves an almost unstoppable ball, and you can't help but be inspired. The effort, pride, and enjoyment on the players' faces are great rewards for parents and often the signs of a good coach--the type of coach you want to be. So how can you get there?Perfect for coaches of girls up to age 13, "Coaching Girls' Soccer includes everything you need to be an outstanding coach and mentor to your team. Whether you are a seasoned coach looking to fine-tune your skills or a rookie eager to take the field running, you'll discover techniques for success that are tailored specifically to the needs of girls, including: -Drills and strategies for coaches new to the world of coaching soccer -Tips on what girls want and need from their soccer experience -Practical suggestions on how to motivate in a positive and encouraging way -Advice for helping girls deal with their changing bodies -And much more! Now "you can be a coaching winner and help bring out the best in your players, both on the soccer field and in the game of life.
Real Aretha. . - Digi - Sony Music
Muzyka>Rhythm & Blues / Soul
1. Soulville 2. Nobody Knows The Way I Feel This Morning 3. Evil Gal Blues 4. Make Someone Happy 5. Until The Real Thing Comes Along 6. For All We Know 7. I Wanna Be Around 8. Mr. Ugly 9. Say It Isn't So 10. Unforgettable 11. Cold, Cold Heart 12. Until You Were Gone 13. Can't You Just See Me 14. Ol' Man River 15. Swanee 16. Try A Little Tenderness 101. Can't Turn You Loose 102. Hold On I'm Comin' 103. What A Fool Believes 104. Love Me Forever 105. Take Me With You 106. Love All The Hurt Away 107. Jump To It 108. Love Me Right 109. It's Your Thing 110. Every Girl (Wants My Guy) 111. Jimmy Lee 112. Ain't Nobody Ever Loved You 113. Another Night 114. Who's Zoomin' Who? 115. Jumpin' Jack Flash 116. You Can't Always Get What You Want 201. A Deeper Love 202. Everyday People 203. Doctor's Orders 204. Ever Changing Times (With Michael Mcdonald) 205. Mary Goes Round 206. Willing To Forgive 207. A Rose Is Still A Rose 208. Here We Go Again 209. I'll Dip 210. The Woman 211. Someone Else's Eyes 212. The Only Thing Missin' 213. Holdin' On 214. So Damn Happy 215. Higher Ground 216. Oh Happy Day 217. Packing Up, Getting Ready To Go
1. Ain't Misbehavin' 2. I'm Crazy 'Bout My Baby (And My Bab's Crazy 'Bout 3. The Jitterbug Waltz 4. I Can't Give You Anything But Love 5. A Good Man Is Hard To Find 6. Numb Fumblin' 7. Christopher Columbus (A Rhythm Cocktail) 8. Bessie, Bessie, Bessie 9. Hold My Hand 10. Let's Get Away From It All 11. Honey Hush 12. 'Tain't Nobody's Biz-ness If I Do 13. There'll Be Some Changes Made 14. Blue, Turnin' Grey Over You 15. Hold Tight (Want Some Seafood, Mama) 16. Sweet & Slow - Remastered 101. I Got Rhythm - Live 102. Stardust 103. St. Louis Blues 104. The Joint Is Jumpin' 105. Somebody Stole My Gal 106. Lounging At The Waldorf 107. Our Love Was Meant To Be 108. I Simply Adore You - Live 109. Squeeze Me 110. Thou Swell (From 'Connecticut Yankee') 111. Rhythm & Romance - Remastered 112. Mamacita 113. Two Sleepy People 114. You Must Be Losing Your Mind 115. Rosetta 116. Smashin' Thirds - Remastered 117. Lulu's Back In Town 201. A Hopeless Love Affair 202. The Sheik Of Araby 203. When Somebody Thinks You're Wonderful - Remastered 204. It's A Sin To Tell A Lie 205. Honeysuckle Rose 206. Keepin' Out Of Mischief Now 207. What's The Reason (I'm Not Pleasin' You) 208. Up Jumped You With Love 209. Dinah 210. Viper's Drag 211. Patty Cake, Patty Cake 212. Functionizin' 213. Love Me Or Leave Me - Take 3 214. My Fate Is In Your Hands 215. Carolina Shout 216. Lost Love 217. Sugar Rose Trzypłytowy Album Fatsa Wallera - Amerykańskiego Pianisty Jazzowego, Organisya, Kompozytora I Autora tekstów. Ten Niezwykle Utalentowany Pianista - Znany Jako Mistrz Stride Piano - Był Jednym Z Najbardziej znanych Wykonawców Jazzowych Poczatków XX Wieku.
Real Life Dressage Kenilworth Press
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
In Real Life Dressage Carl Hester shares his training methods and shows how they can be adapted to suit individual horses. Assisted by co-writer Polly Ellison, he outlines his training regimes and favourite exercises, following some of his own horses up the levels to Grand Prix. As the training progresses Carl examines the problems that are commonly encountered, and explains how he and other riders might overcome them. As Carl says, 'I have deliberately chosen horses with differing conformations and mental attitudes in order to illustrate the factors that need to be taken into account when training a horse to these levels.' Carl's training philosophy is very much on the lines of the German training system, the 'Richtlinien' or broad path, that German trainers use so successfully. 'With each of my horses, no matter what type or temperament, the fundamental ground rules from the "scales of training" apply. In working up the levels to Grand Prix you will see that I regularly refer back to various aspects of the training scale, as I believe these ground rules should be applied constantly if you want to get the best out of your horse.'
Książki & Multimedia > Książki
Opis - Pierwsze na świecie świadectwo ofiary zbrodni honorowej. Miała siedemnaście lat i zakochała się: zhańbiła rodzinę. Więc rodzina wydała na nią wyrok śmierci... Pokochała go pierwszą miłością. Myślała, że się z nią ożeni. Ale ukochany zniknął, a ona odkryła, że jest w ciąży. A w jej świecie to najcięższa zbrodnia... W zapomnianej przez Boga wiosce w Cisjordanii kobiety są warte mniej niż zwierzęta domowe. Tu mężczyzna jest panem życia i śmierci żony, córki, siostry. Brat może bezkarnie zabić siostrę, matka - córkę, kolejną bezużyteczną dziewczynkę, jaka się urodzi. Tu kobiecie odbiera się godność, a nawet życie zgodnie z odwiecznym obyczajem i uświęconą tradycją. A śmierć jest karą dla dziewczyny, która zhańbi rodzinę. Tak jak Souad. Wyrok wydaje jej ojciec. Szwagier dokonuje egzekucji. Oblewa Souad benzyną i podpala... SOUAD przeżyła - cudem, ale rodzina usiłowała zabić ją nawet w szpitalu. Na zawsze jednak pozostanie straszliwie okaleczona - na ciele i duszy. I wciąż musi się ukrywać; dopóki żyje, jej rodzinę okrywa hańba. Spalona żywcem, opublikowana pod pseudonimem szokująca opowieść o piekle, jakim było jej dzieciństwo i młodość, stała się międzynarodowym bestsellerem. Wydana w 37 w krajach książka przerywa tabu milczenia wobec istniejącej nadal w krajach muzułmańskich barbarzyńskiej tradycji. Nieludzkiego obyczaju, prawa mężczyzn, na mocy którego co najmniej pięć tysięcy kobiet pada co roku ofiarą zbrodni honorowej. Nazwa - Spalona Żywcem Wyd. Kieszonkowe Autor - Souad Oprawa - Miękka Wydawca - Amber Kod ISBN - 9788324159406 Kod EAN - 9788324159406 Wydanie - 1 Rok wydania - 2016 Tłumacz - 31182,maria rostworowska; Format - 110 x 175 x 14 Ilość stron - 224 Podatek VAT - 5% Premiera - 2016-06-23
What's Your End Game? Leveraging Spikes to Maximize Brand Reputation, Results and Roi John Wiley & Sons Inc
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
PR strategy and corporate communications is the context in which Cehrs shares her SPIKE methodology, developed and refined through her consulting engagements with well-known companies such as Yum Brands, Direct TV, Dupont, 1-800-Flowers and more. The book will show organizations how to leverage a SPIKE to scale their brand reputation, results and revenue. Using compelling, real-life examples, the book features a pragmatic, step-by-step approach to: predicting and minimizing negative spikes, identifying and tracking brand relevancy, creating opportunity spikes, and harnessing positive attention. Part I. What is an End Game?Chapter 2. What is your Current End Game? (Case studies, examples and ideas about nonprofits, associations and corporations with an End Game that is a clear competitive advantage) Chapter 3. Why Timing is KingPart II. What Are Brand SPIKE's and Why are they Game-Changers?Chapter 4. What are the Bottom-Line Benefits of managing SPIKES?Chapter 5. How can we Maximize our Minimize Fifteen Minutes or Days of Fame or Shame? (i.e. Planned Parenthood's Big Windfall and Susan G. Komen PR Misstep, Major League Baseball Players Association, Gov. Chris Christie and the Republican Governors Association, Target Getting Hacked and other examples) Chapter 6. How can we Take Advantage of Being at the Right Place at the Right Time?Chapter 7. QUIZ: Are You Top of Mind for Your Target Audience? (This will lead readers to a SPIKE Microsite, including an online assessment, video interviews, blog posts of SPIKEs, etc.)Part III. A Step-by-Step Process for Using Brand Spikes to Your Advantage to Maximize Brand Reputation, Results and Revenue Chapter 8. Predict When a Brand Spike Will Happen: Brand Listening as an Art Form Online and Off (Lessons from current brands and ASAE, Hotel and Lodging Association, Livestrong Foundation, United Way and Goldman Sachs, etc.)Chapter 9. Negative SPIKE's and How to Manage a Viral Spiral(TM) Chapter 10. Maximize the Buzz from a Positive SPIKE: Anticipate Opportunities to Be a Part of the Conversation Chapter 11. Create a Competitive Edge by Analyzing News, Competitors and Your Organization's True RelevancyChapter 12. How to Call a "Time Out" When Things Go BadChapter 13. Create a Contrarian Brand Platform to Stand Out Chapter 14. Test Public Response in Advance and Plan Platform Specific MessagingChapter 15. Anticipate Questions from the Public/Media/Bloggers/Online Journalists and Prepare Helpful vs. Hurtful ResponsesChapter 16. Foresee Visibility Opportunities on Traditional, Digital and Mobile Platforms (Case studies and interviews with Association, Nonprofit and Corporate CMOs) Chapter 17. When is Your Brand Truly Relevant? How to Turn Your Editorial Calendar into a Relevance Calendar Chapter 18. Find Media Gaps/Holes and Provide First-of-their-kind Pitches, Stories and Messages (Case studies and interviews with CMO's/Directors from Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, National Rifle Association, Walmart, Purina and South West Airlines) Chapter 19. How to Use the Media Echo Chamber for Maximum Results and Not Fall Victim to the Pedestal Principle Chapter 20. Initiate Strategic Alliances to Add Clout to our PR OutreachChapter 21. How to Increase Your National and International Brand Reputation, Results and RevenueChapter 22: How to Be Nimble, Assemble the Right Team and Get Executive, Member and Donor Buy-in (i.e. 100 Day Response from Cruise Line industry after incident) Chapter 23: From Top Dog to Underdog: How Some Brands Pick Themselves Up and Come Back StrongerChapter 24: Dark Websites and How and Why They WorkPart V. Now What? Summary and Plan of Action - Recommended References and Resources- We want to Hear from You - About Adele and the PR End Game Methodology
I Love You So Much It Hur Bear Family Records
1. Anything 2. Blue Monday 3. Rhythm In The Air 4. Swing Baby Swing 5. Gimme My Dime Back 6. That Old Fashioned Way 7. Can't Nobody Truck Like Me 8. Take Me Back To West Texas 9. You're As Pretty As A Picture 10. Georgia Pines 11. Ain't You Kind Of Sorry Now 12. Ain't You Kind Of Sorry Now 13. Whose Honey Are You 14. What Difference Does It Make 15. Two More Years (And I'll Be Free) 16. A Precious Memory 17. Why Do I Love You 18. Some Day 19. If You Should Go Away I'd Cry 20. I Didn't Know 21. There Must Be Someone For Me 22. I'm Always Dreaming Of You 23. Don't Be Blue 24. I Never Felt This Way Before 25. Maybe I'll Get By Without You 26. I'd Settle Down For You 27. It Had To Be That Way 28. I'll Come Back To You 29. Nothing Matters To Me 101. Daisy Mae 102. Anything That's Part Of You 103. I'm Gonna Change All My Ways 104. Gee! But I Feel Blue 105. The Mountains Will See Her Face No More 106. Let's Make Believe We're Sweethearts 107. It's Been A Long, Long Time 108. All Because Of You 109. I've Learned My Lesson Now 110. They Took The Stars Out Of Heaven 111. Rio Grande 112. Why Do You Treat Me This Way 113. There's No Use To Try It Anymore 114. Each Night At Nine 115. G. I. Blues 116. Dreams Won't Let Me Forget You 117. Drivin' Nails In My Coffin 118. Drivin' Nails In My Coffin 119. Go Out & Find Somebody New 120. Go Out & Find Somebody New 121. Some Other World 122. Sign On The Dotted Line 123. I'm Leaving This Old World Someday 124. The Same Old Blues 125. It's A Cruel, Cruel World For Me 126. The Stars Fell Out Of Heaven 127. Gotta Have Somethin' 128. Sweetheart Darlin'(marge Tillman & H. Smith) 129. You Made Me Live, Love & Die 201. You're Not Worth The Teardrops 202. Sentenced To A Life (Without You) 203. I'm Checkin' Out On You 204. There's Blood On The Moon Tonight 205. It's Got Me Down 206. Please Don't Pass Me By 207. Cold, Cold Woman 208. I'll Take What I Can Get 209. I Love You So Much It Hurts 210. Drinking & Thinking 211. Gals Are Funny That Way 212. Houston Waltz 213. Westphalia Waltz 214. Slipping Around 215. This Cold War With You 216. I'll Never Slip Around Again 217. Darling Don't Go (Marge Tillman) 218. Mama, What'll I Do (Marge Tillman) 219. I Gotta Have My Baby Back 220. It Had To Be That Way 221. I Almost Lost My Mind 222. Precious Memory 223. I Gotta Stop (Marge Tillman) 224. The Little Miracle (Marge Tillman) 225. The Last Straw 226. Just As Long As I Have You 227. The Grandest Prize 228. I've Got The Craziest Feeling 301. I've Got The Craziest Feeling 302. Rose Of Old Monterey 303. I Don't Care Anymore 304. Why Are You Blue (Biff & Marge Collie) 305. I Don't Care Who Knows (Biff & Marge Collie) 306. I'm Falling For You 307. You're That To Me 308. Each Night At Nine 309. I Love You Just As You Are 310. Guess I'll Be Playing The Field From Now On 311. Don't Say You Love Me, Just Show It 312. Why Do I Drink 313. I'll Still Be Loving You 314. If I Loved A Liar (Marge Collie) 315. Each Little Thing Reminds Me Of You (Collie) 316. I Got A Feller (Marge Collie) 317. Who Cares (Marge Collie) 318. Good Bye Tomorrows (Hello Yesterday) 319. Take My Love With You Too 320. I Finally Saw The Light 321. It's Over, All Over 322. The Worm Has Turned 323. A Small Little Town 324. More Than Anything 325. Just One More Time 326. I'll Never Be The Same Without You 327. Call On Me (And I'll Be There) 328. One More Day, Wasted Away 329. Sometime, Somewhere, Somehow 401. She's Long Gone 402. Let's Make Memories Tonight 403. Magnolia Garden Waltz 404. Grasshopper (Link Davis) 405. Save A Little For Me 406. Baby, I Just Want You 407. Big Houston (Link Davis) 408. Cockroach 409. Heartaches For Gold 410. Running Away 411. Floyd's Song 412. Cold Cold Beer 413. The Record Goes Round & Round 414. My Heart Won't Forget 415. On You My Life Depends 416. I'm Free From The Love I Had For You 417. I Love You So Much It Hurts 418. I Gotta Have My Baby Back 419. It Makes No Difference Now 420. Some Other World 421. Slipping Around 422. This Cold War With You 423. I've Got The Craziest Feeling 424. I'll Keep On Loving You 425. They Took The Stars Out Of Heaven 426. Each Night At Nine 427. Daisy Mae 428. I'll Take What I Can Get 501. Lonesome Without The Blues 502. Life Is Just A School 503. Each Night At Nine 504. It Just Tears Me Up 505. The Song Of Music 506. The Record Goes Round & Round 507. Stickin' My Neck Out 508. Whatever You Do 509. Daisy Mae 510. Two Stubborn People 511. This Cold War With You 512. Let's Make Memories Tonight 513. I'm Still In Love With Every Girl 514. Each Night At Nine 515. I Love You So Much It Hurts 516. When Your Woman Turns Bad 517. Mr. Bottle 518. I Don't Care Anymore 519. Empty Glass 520. Drivin' Nails In My Coffin 521. I Love You So Much It Hurts (& Mickey Gilley) 522. One Way Love (& Ernest Tubb) 523. Memories Are All That's Real 524. I Gotta Have My Baby Back(& Haggard & Nelson) 525. I Am Music 526. Slipping Around (& Willie Nelson) 527. Half A House (& Merle Haggard) 528. My Mistake (& Johnny Lee) 529. My Life Was Just A Game 530. The Last Sad Song
Under the Duvet Penguin
Powieści i opowiadania
'When people ask me what I do for a crust and I tell them that I'm a novelist, they immediately assume that my life is a non-stop carousel of limos, television appearances, hair-dos, devoted fans, stalkers and all the glitzy paraphernalia of being a public figure. It's time to set the record straight. I write alone, in a darkened bedroom, wearing my PJs, eating bananas, my laptop on a pillow in front of me ...' Her novels are adored by millions around the world
1. This Is The Right Time 2. Mighty Love 3. Sincerity 4. The Love In Me 5. All Around The World 6. What Did I Do To You? 7. Live Together 8. You Can't Deny It 9. Poison 10. When Are You Coming Back? 11. Affection 12. Wake Up Baby 13. The Way You Want It 14. This Is The Right Time (Miles Ahead Mix) 15. All Around The World (Long Version) 101. My Apple Heart 102. Lay Me Down 103. Something's Happenin' 104. Sing It 105. This Is The Right Time (Extended Version) 106. All Around The World (Around The House Mix) 107. Live Together (Extended Version) 108. What Did I Do To You? (Mark Saunders Remix) 109. You Can't Deny It (Extended Version) 110. The Love In Me (Extended Version) 111. This Is The Right Time (Kick Mix) 112. All Around The World (Runaway Love Mix) 113. Live Together (Home Sweet Home Mix) 201. People Hold On (Feat. Coldcut) (Promo Video) 202. This Is The Right Time (Promo Video) 203. All Around The World (Promo Video) 204. Live Together (Promo Video) 205. What Did I Do To You? (Promo Video) 206. You Can't Deny It (Promo Video) 207. This Is The Right Time (Us Version) (Promo Video) 208. This Is The Right Time 209. Mighty Love 210. You Can't Deny It 211. Love In Me 212. Sincerity 213. Poison 214. Live Together 215. Good Morning Heartache 216. What Did I Do To You? 217. All Around The World 218. People Hold On 219. Affection 220. The Way You Want It 301. Change (Feat. Wale) 302. Real Love 303. Set Your Loving Free 304. I Will Be Waiting 305. All Woman 306. Soul Deep 307. Make Love To Ya 308. Time To Make You Mine 309. Symptoms Of Loneliness And Heartache 310. It's Got To Be Real 311. First Joy 312. Tenderley 313. A Little More Love 314. Whenever You're Gone 315. Time To Make You Mine (Sugar Lips Mix) 316. Change (Knuckles Mix) 401. Set Your Loving Free (Extended Version) 402. Everything Will Get Better (Extended Mix) 403. Change (Driza Bone Mix) 404. Time To Make You Mine (Bomb Squad Remix) 405. Make Love To Ya (The Floor Mix) 406. Everything Will Get Better (Underground Club Mix) 407. Time To Make You Mine (House Dub) 408. Set Your Loving Free (Kenlou 12) 409. Everything Will Get Better (Sax On The Beach Mix) 410. Time To Make You Mine (Kenlou Supa Mix) 411. Set Your Loving Free (Mellow Mix) 412. Change (Misty Dub Mix) 501. Change (Promo Video) 502. All Woman (Promo Video) 503. Time To Make You Mine (Promo Video) 504. Set Your Loving Free (Promo Video) 505. Change (Us Version) (Promo Video) 506. A Little More Love (Promo Video) 507. Ain't Nobody's Business (If I Do) (Live) 508. All Woman (Live) 601. So Natural 602. Never Set Me Free 603. I Give You Everything 604. Marvellous & Mine 605. Goodbye 606. Little Bit Of Heaven 607. Sweet Memories 608. She's Always There 609. Too Much Love Makin' 610. Turn Me On 611. Be Mine 612. In All The Right Places 613. Wish It Could Always Be This Way 614. Gonna Try It Right Away 615. So Natural (Be Boy Mix) 616. Little Bit Of Heaven (Bad Yard Club Mix) 701. Someday (I'm Coming Back) 702. In All The Right Places (Soundtrack Version) 703. So Natural (Us Remix) 704. I Give You Everything (Us Remix) 705. Little Bit Of Heaven (Junior Vocal Mix) 706. Someday (I'm Coming Back) (Absolute Remix) 707. So Natural (No Preservatives Mix) 708. Little Bit Of Heaven (Seventh Heaven Vocal Mix) 709. Marvellous & Mine (Sure Is Pure Mix) 710. So Natural (Roger's Club Mix) 711. Little Bit Of Heaven (Roach Motel Dub) 712. Someday (I'm Coming Back) (Classic 12 Club Mix) 801. Someday (I'm Coming Back) (Promo Video) 802. In All The Right Places (Promo Video) 803. So Natural (Promo Video) 804. Little Bit Of Heaven (Promo Video) 805. So Natural (Natural Cut Version) (Promo Video) 901. Never Gonna Fall 902. The Real Thing 903. I'm Leavin' 904. Suzanne 905. Never, Never Gonna Give You Up 906. Don't Cry For Me 907. The Line 908. The Very Thought Of You 909. You Know How To Love Me 910. I Cried My Last Tear Last Night 911. Honest 912. Somewhere In Time 913. Got Me Missing You 914. Footsteps 915. Baby Come Back 916. People Hold On (Jon Is The Don Mix) 1001. The Real Thing (Touch Extended Mix) 1002. Breathtaking 1003. You Get Me 1004. Never, Never Gonna Give You Up (77th Heaven Mix) 1005. The Line (Devaney & Mokran Mix) 1006. The Real Thing (Silk's Real House Thang) 1007. Never, Never Gonna Give You Up (Frankie's Hard R&b Club Mix) 1008. The Line (Hippie Torrales Mix) 1009. The Real Thing (Dirty Rotten Scoundrels Vocal Mix) 1010. Never, Never Gonna Give You Up (Nikolas & Sibley Club Mix) 1011. Never Gonna Fall (Junior's Return To 27th & 10th Anthem) 1101. The Real Thing (Promo Video) 1102. Never, Never Gonna Give You Up (Promo Video) 1103. The Line (Promo Video) 1104. Don't Cry For Me (Promo Video) 1105. People Hold On (Bootleg Mix) (Promo Video) 1106. Never, Never Gonna Give You Up (Us Edit) (Promo Video) 1107. The Real Thing 1108. I'm Leavin' 1109. People Hold On 1110. Suzanne 1111. Don't Cry For Me 1112. Never, Never Gonna Give You Up 1113. Change 1114. You Know How To Love Me 1115. The Line 1116. All Around The World 1201. I've Got Something Better 1202. Let's Just Call It Love 1203. You Can Do That 1204. How Could You? 1205. Candy 1206. I'm Coming To Get You 1207. 8-3-1 1208. Wish On Me 1209. Boyfriend 1210. Don't Leave Now I'm In Love 1211. Didn't I? 1212. Face Up 1213. When The Last Sun Goes Down 1214. All Over Me 1215. Can't Wait To 1216. Let's Just Call It Love (Original Vocal Mix) 1217. 8-3-1 (Ian Devaney Remix) 1301. Let's Just Call It Love (Dreamhouse Full Extended Mix) 1302. More Than Sex 1303. 8-3-1 (Morales Radio Mix) 1304. I've Got Something Better (Trackmasters Remix) 1305. All Around The World (Norty Cotto Remix) 1306. Let's Just Call It Love (Silk Cut Mix) 1307. 8-3-1 (Morales Alternative Club Mix) 1308. All Around The World (Junior Vasquez Earth Anthem) 1309. Let's Just Call It Love (Dynk Vocal) 1310. 8-3-1 (Morales Dub) 1311. All Around The World (Norty's World Dub) 1312. Let's Just Call It Love (K Warren Full Vocal) 1401. Let's Just Call It Love (Promo Video) 1402. 8-3-1 1403. The Real Thing 1404. So Natural 1405. Make Love To Ya 1406. Tenderly 1407. Someday (I'm Coming Back) 1408. Don't Explain 1409. They Can't Take That Away From Me 1410. Didn't I? 1411. Change 1412. Live Together 1413. I've Got Something Better 1414. Face Up 1415. All Woman 1416. Never, Never Gonna Give You Up 1417. All Around The World 1501. People Hold On (Feat. Coldcut) (Full Length Disco Mix) 1502. What Did I Do To You? (Morales Mix) 1503. Change (Ultimate Club Mix) 1504. Never, Never Gonna Give You Up (Frankie's Classic Club Mix) 1505. This Is The Right Time (The Rhythm Mix) 1506. The Real Thing (K-klassic Mix) 1507. Let's Just Call It Love (Feel It Mix) 1508. Make Love To Ya (Light Me Up Mix) 1509. Set Your Loving Free (Dubmaster Edit) 1510. Time To Make You Mine (Sunship Mix) 1511. All Around The World (The Global Quest) 1601. Live Together (Live It Up) 1602. This Is The Right Time (Shep Pettibone Extended Remix) 1603. I'm Leavin' (Hex Hector Nyc Rough Mix) 1604. Let's Just Call It Love (Bass City Rollaz Rollin' Dub) 1605. Never Gonna Fall (Wyclef Remix) 1606. Set Your Loving Free (Low Life Mix) 1607. Never, Never Gonna Give You Up (After Hours Mix) 1608. The Love In Me (12 Remix) 1609. You Can't Deny It (Sky King Mix) 1610. What Did I Do To You? (Anti Poll Tax Dub) 1611. Change (Metamorphosis Mix) 1701. All Around The World (American Club Remix) 1702. The Line (Pure Funk Mix) 1703. Change (Bone-idol Mix) 1704. Live Together (Big Seat Mix) 1705. The Real Thing (Y Tengi Mix) 1706. You Can't Deny It (Yvonne Turner Extended Remix) 1707. The Line (Ian O'brien's Benfleet 3:30 Mix) 1708. Never, Never Gonna Give You Up (Franktified Off The Hook Dub) 1709. What Did I Do To You? (In My Dreams Mix) 1710. Time To Make You Mine (In My Dreams Mix) 1711. All Around The World (Attack Mix)
Chicago Hit Factory CHARLY
Muzyka>Rhythm & Blues / Soul
1. Baby, It's You 2. Goodnite, Sweetheart, Goodnite 3. You Don't Have To Go 4. At My Front Door 5. You Painted Pictures 6. Hands Off 7. I'll Be Forever Loving You 8. Ain't That Lovin' You Baby 9. Up On The Mountain 10. Oh What A Nite 11. You've Got Me Dizzy 12. Little Rain 13. Everyone's Laughing 14. The Sun Is Shining 15. Honest I Do 16. You Can Make It If You Try 17. Have Faith 18. For Your Precious Love 19. I Love You Honey 20. Here I Stand 21. Nobody But You 22. I'm Gonna Get My Baby 23. Just Keep It Up 24. Hey Little Girl 25. Just A Little Bit 26. How About That 27. Baby What You Want Me To Do 28. Easy Lovin' 101. He Will Break Your Heart 102. Hush-hush 103. Your Friends 104. Close Together 105. Find Another Girl 106. Exodus 107. Big Boss Man 108. Raindrops 109. Every Beat Of My Heart 110. Please Send Me Someone To Love 111. I'm A Telling You 112. Bright Lights Big City 113. Moon River 114. Duke Of Earl 115. Nite Owl 116. Duchess Of Earl 117. Boom Boom 118. Walk On With The Duke 119. Good Lover 120. Make It Easy On Yourself 121. Sherry 122. I Remember You 123. I'm Going Back To School 124. You Can Run (But You Can't Hide) 125. Big Girls Don't Cry 126. You Threw A Lucky Punch 127. Lovesick Blues 128. Rainbow 201. Peanuts 202. Shame, Shame, Shame 203. Spring 204. Man's Temptation 205. You're No Good 206. Need To Belong 207. The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss) 208. Giving Up On Love 209. Love Me Do 210. P.s. I Love You 211. I Stand Accused 212. I Can't Hear You 213. My Adorable One 214. Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On 215. Let It Be Me 216. Getting Mighty Crowded 217. Smile 218. I Want My Baby Back 219. The Boy Next Door 220. Good Times 221. Stay In My Corner 222. Since I Don't Have You 223. Oo Wee Baby, I Love You 224. Let's Do It Over 225. I Don't Know What You've Got (But It's Got Me) - P 226. I'm The Man Down There 227. You Can't Take It Away 228. For Your Precious Love (1966 Version) 301. My Loving Baby 302. Get Lost 303. I Really Do 304. Zing Zing Zing 305. This Is The Night 306. Bobby Sox Baby 307. Bim Bam Boom 308. Crazy Over You 309. For All We Know 310. You Gave Me Peace Of Mind 311. Mother's Son 312. Great Googly Moo 313. Ozeta 314. It's You I Love 315. Judy 316. My Love 317. Miss You My Dear 318. Shombalor 319. Wish I Was Back In School 320. It Doesn't Matter 321. 'Til Forever More 322. I Know 323. Bus Fare Home 324. Golden Teardrops 325. Much In Need 326. Real Gone Mama 327. Tragic 328. Tango Bop 401. Ain't Times Hard 402. She's Five Feet Three 403. I Wish You Would 404. Hurt My Feelings 405. Fool's Prayer 406. I Ain't Got You 407. If You Won't Stay Home 408. Big Town Playboy 409. Can't Stand To See You Go 410. Dimples 411. You'll Always Have A Home 412. The Telephone Is Ringing 413. Every Woman I Know 414. Honey, Where You Going? 415. The 12 Year Old Boy 416. I Found My Peace Of Mind 417. If You Don't Want Me No More 418. It Hurts Me Too 419. Oh, Baby, You Have To Go 420. Stroll On Little Girl 421. Take Out Some Insurance 422. Rockin' The House (Beer Drinkin' Woman) 423. Found Love 424. No Shoes 425. Oh Baby 426. My First Wife Left Me 427. Aw Shucks, Hush Your Mouth 428. Baby, What's Wrong 501. Annie's Answer 502. Oop De Oop 503. Rock 'N Roll Mama 504. Seven Nights 505. Oh Little Girl 506. Hattie Malatti 507. Mama Loochie 508. The Twist 509. You Got What It Takes 510. Blues Get Off My Shoulder 511. Pigtails & Blue Jeans 512. Come Back My Love 513. A Rockin' Good Way 514. Everything Will Be Alright 515. Lost 516. No More Doggin' 517. Slow Motion 518. I Wanna Be The Only One 519. Mustang 520. What's Happening 521. A Lonely Soldier 522. Baby Let Me Love You Tonight 523. You're Looking Good 524. I'll Come Runnin' 525. I Beg Of You 526. Mr. Big Wheel 527. Be Mine 528. That's A Good Idea 601. At The Party 602. Cops & Robbers 603. Welcome Stranger 604. As Sure As I Live 605. Dance On Little Girl 606. Baby, I'm Not Over You Yet 607. It's Really Real 608. Tear For Tear 609. Move & Groove 610. Whatever You Want 611. Shook Up Over You 612. Shakin' Fit 613. Do Somethin' Baby 614. Please Don't Go 615. I Don't Want To Hear It Anymore 616. It Hurts To Be In Love 617. Make Up Your Mind 618. Gonna Take A Journey 619. Ain't That Loving You Baby 620. Whisper Of The Wind 621. Here Alone 622. I Love You Always 623. In Your Heart (You Know I'm Right) 624. It's Not Unusual 625. Gonna Be Ready 626. The Whoo Pee 627. I Can't Stand To See You Cry 628. Just For You 701. Big Mr. Heartbreaker 702. Jerry (I'm Your Sherry) 703. Hello Trouble 704. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town 705. Bachelor Man 706. Jealous Eyes 707. Second Best 708. S.p.c.l.g. (Society For The Prevention Of Cruelty 709. Just Like Taking Candy From A Baby 710. Love Kitten 711. Hey Monkey 712. Watch Over Her 713. Rockin' Robin 714. Dreamin' Of You 715. You Made A Fool Of Me 716. A Spanish Boy 717. Get Behind Me Devil 718. Farmer John 719. Double Double Dare 720. One Girl, One Boy 721. Snow Man 722. Shoop Shoop De Doop Rama Lama Ding Dong Yeah Yeah 723. Good Old Days 724. Apple Of My Eye 725. Bring Your Lovin' 726. Dream For Sale 727. Unless You Care 728. Lost Summer Love 729. How I Wish You Came 730. Big Boss Man 801. If I Could Hear My Mother Pray 802. This May Be My Last Time 803. Prayer For Tomorrow 804. Sinner's Crossroads 805. Uncloudy Day 806. Sinner Man 807. Let Me Ride (Swing Down Chariot) 808. Motherless Child 809. If Jesus Came To Your House 810. The Road Home 811. Oh Mary, Don't You Weep 812. Leave You In The Hands Of The Lord 813. So Soon 814. Operator 815. God Has Not Promised 816. Wade In The Water 817. What Will Tomorrow Bring? 818. I Can See Everybody's Mother 819. He Lives 820. Surely God Is Able 821. Walk With Me 822. Camp Meeting 823. I'm Journeying On 824. Precious Lord 825. Jesus Is The Answer 826. Nobody But You 901. Mack The Knife 902. Just In Time 903. Joe's Avenue 904. On Green Dolphin Street 905. Runnin' 906. Doing That Thing (Double Stopping) 907. I Only Have Eyes For You (Live) 908. Whispering Bossa Nove 909. I Got Rhythm 910. Streets Of Laredo 911. Love For Sale 912. Love Letters (Live) 913. Cousin Mary 914. Zarac, The Evil One 915. Hazing 916. Fat Lady 917. Juggin'around
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
This book is primarily a practical reference book for professional XSLT developers. It assumes no previous knowledge of the language, and many developers have used it as their first introduction to XSLT; however, it is not structured as a tutorial, and there are other books on XSLT that provide a gentler approach for beginners. The book does assume a basic knowledge of XML, HTML, and the architecture of the Web, and it is written for experienced programmers. There's no assumption that you know any particular language such as Java or Visual Basic, just that you recognize the concepts that all programming languages have in common. The book is suitable both for XSLT 1.0 users upgrading to XSLT 2.0, and for newcomers to XSLT. The book is also equally suitable whether you work in the Java or .NET world. As befits a reference book, a key aim is that the coverage should be comprehensive and authoritative. It is designed to give you all the details, not just an overview of the 20 percent of the language that most people use 80 percent of the time. It's designed so that you will keep coming back to the book whenever you encounter new and challenging programming tasks, not as a book that you skim quickly and then leave on the shelf. If you like detail, you will enjoy this book; if not, you probably won't. But as well as giving the detail, this book aims to explain the concepts, in some depth. It's therefore a book for people who not only want to use the language but who also want to understand it at a deep level. The book aims to tell you everything you need to know about the XSLT 2.0 language. It gives equal weight to the things that are new in XSLT 2.0 and the things that were already present in version 1.0. The book is about the language, not about specific products. However, there are appendices about Saxon (the author's own implementation of XSLT 2.0), about the Altova XSLT 2.0 implementation, and about the Java and Microsoft APIs for controlling XSLT transformations, which will no doubt be upgraded to handle XSLT 2.0 as well as 1.0. A third XSLT 2.0 processor, Gestalt, was released shortly before the book went to press, too late to describe it in any detail. But the experience of XSLT 1.0 is that there has been a very high level of interoperability between different XSLT processors, and if you can use one of them, then you can use them all. In the previous edition we split XSLT 2.0 and XPath 2.0 into separate volumes. The idea was that some readers might be interested in XPath alone. However, many bought the XSLT 2.0 book without its XPath companion and were left confused as a result; so this time, the material is back together. The XPath reference information is in self-contained chapters, so it should still be accessible when you use XPath in contexts other than XSLT. The book does not cover XSL Formatting Objects, a big subject in its own right. Nor does it cover XML Schemas in any detail. If you want to use these important technologies in conjunction with XSLT, there are other books that do them justice. This book contains twenty chapters and eight appendixes (the last of which is a glossary) organized into four parts. The following section outlines what you can find in each part, chapter, and appendix. Part I: Foundations: The first part of the book covers essential concepts. You should read these before you start coding. If you ignore this advice, as most people do, then you read them when you get to that trough of despair when you find it impossible to make the language do anything but the most trivial tasks. XSLT is different from other languages, and to make it work for you, you need to understand how it was designed to be used. Chapter 1: XSLT in Context: This chapter explains how XSLT fits into the big picture: how the language came into being and how it sits alongside other technologies. It also has a few simple coding examples to keep you alert. Chapter 2: The XSLT Processing Model: This is about the architecture of an XSLT processor: the inputs, the outputs, and the data model. Understanding the data model is perhaps the most important thing that distinguishes an XSLT expert from an amateur; it may seem like information that you can't use immediately, but it's knowledge that will stop you making a lot of stupid mistakes. Chapter 3: Stylesheet Structure: XSLT development is about writing stylesheets, and this chapter takes a bird's eye view of what stylesheets look like. It explains the key concepts of rule-based programming using templates, and explains how to undertake programming-in-the-large by structuring your application using modules and pipelines. Chapter 4: Stylesheets and Schemas: A key innovation in XSLT 2.0 is that stylesheets can take advantage of knowledge about the structure of your input and output documents, provided in the form of an XML Schema. This chapter provides a quick overview of XML Schema to describe its impact on XSLT development. Not everyone uses schemas, and you can skip this chapter if you fall into that category. Chapter 5: The Type System: XPath 2.0 and XSLT 2.0 offer strong typing as an alternative to the weak typing approach of the 1.0 languages. This means that you can declare the types of your variables, functions, and parameters, and use this information to get early warning of programming errors. This chapter explains the data types available and the mechanisms for creating user-defined types. Part II: XSLT and XPath Reference: This section of the book contains reference material, organized in the hope that you can easily find what you need when you need it. It's not designed for sequential reading, though you might well want to leaf through the pages to discover what's there. Chapter 6: XSLT Elements: This monster chapter lists all the XSLT elements you can use in a stylesheet, in alphabetical order, giving detailed rules for the syntax and semantics of each element, advice on usage, and examples. This is probably the part of the book you will use most frequently as you become an expert XSLT user. It's a "no stone unturned" approach, based on the belief that as a professional developer you need to know what happens when the going gets tough, not just when the wind is in your direction. Chapter 7: XPath Fundamentals: This chapter explains the basics of XPath: the low-level constructs such as literals, variables, and function calls. It also explains the context rules, which describe how the evaluation of XPath expressions depends on the XSLT processing context in which they appear. Chapter 8: XPath: Operators on Items: XPath offers the usual range of operators for performing arithmetic, boolean comparison, and the like. However, these don't always behave exactly as you would expect, so it's worth reading this chapter to see what's available and how it differs from the last language that you used. Chapter 9: XPath: Path Expressions: Path expressions are what make XPath special; they enable you to navigate around the structure of an XML document. This chapter explains the syntax of path expressions, the 13 axes that you can use to locate the nodes that you need, and associated operators such as union, intersection, and difference. Chapter 10: XPath: Sequence Expressions: Unlike XPath 1.0, in version 2.0 all values are sequences (singletons are just a special case). Some of the most important operators in XPath 2.0 are those that manipulate sequences, notably the "for" expression, which translates one sequence into another by applying a mapping. Chapter 11: XPath: Type Expressions: The type system was explained in Chapter 5; this chapter explains the operations that you can use to take advantage of types. This includes the "cast" operation which is used to convert values from one type to another.A big part of this chapter is devoted to the detailed rules for how these conversions are done. Chapter 12: XSLT Patterns: This chapter returns from XPath to a subject that's specific to XSLT. Patterns are used to define template rules, the essence of XSLT's rule-based programming approach. The reason for explaining them now is that the syntax and semantics of patterns depends strongly on the corresponding rules for XPath expressions. Chapter 13: The Function Library: XPath 2.0 includes a library of functions that can be called from any XPath expression; XSLT 2.0 extends this with some additional functions that are available only when XPath is used within XSLT. The library has grown immensely since XPath 1.0. This chapter provides a single alphabetical reference for all these functions. Chapter 14: Regular Expressions: Processing of text is an area where XSLT 2.0 and XPath 2.0 are much more powerful than version 1.0, and this is largely through the use of constructs that exploit regular expressions. If you're familiar with regexes from languages such as Perl, this chapter tells you how XPath regular expressions differ. If you're new to the subject, it explains it from first principles. Chapter 15: Serialization: Serialization in XSLT means the ability to generate a textual XML document from the tree structure that's manipulated by a stylesheet. This isn't part of XSLT processing proper, so (following W3C's lead) it's separated it into its own chapter. You can control serialization from the stylesheet using an declaration, but many products also allow you to control it directly via an API. Part III: Exploitation: The final section of the book is advice and guidance on how to take advantage of XSLT to write real applications. It's intended to make you not just a competent XSLT coder, but a competent designer too. The best way of learning is by studying the work of others, so the emphasis here is on practical case studies. Chapter 16: Extensibility: This chapter describes the "hooks" provided in the XSLT specification to allow vendors and users to plug in extra functionality. The way this works will vary from one implementation to another, so we can't cover all possibilities, but one important aspect that the chapter does cover is how to use such extensions and still keep your code portable. Chapter 17: Stylesheet Design Patterns: This chapter explores a number of design and coding patterns for XSLT programming, starting with the simplest "fill-in-the-blanks" stylesheet, and extending to the full use of recursive programming in the functional programming style, which is needed to tackle problems of any computational complexity. This provides an opportunity to explain the thinking behind functional programming and the change in mindset needed to take full advantage of this style of development. Chapter 18: Case Study: XMLSpec: XSLT is often used for rendering documents, so where better to look for a case study than the stylesheets used by the W3C to render the XML and XSLT specifications, and others in the same family, for display on the web? The resulting stylesheets are typical of those you will find in any publishing organization that uses XML to develop a series of documents with a compatible look-and-feel. Chapter 19: Case Study: A Family Tree: Displaying a family tree is another typical XSLT application. This example with semi-structured data-a mixture of fairly complex data and narrative text-that can be presented in many different ways for different audiences. It also shows how to tackle another typical XSLT problem, conversion of the data into XML from a legacy text-based format. As it happens, this uses nearly all the important new XSLT 2.0 features in one short stylesheet. But another aim of this chapter is to show a collection of stylesheets doing different jobs as part of a complete application. Chapter 20: Case Study: Knight's Tour: Finding a route around a chessboard where a knight visits every square without ever retracing its steps might sound a fairly esoteric application for XSLT, but it's a good way of showing how even the most complex of algorithms are within the capabilities of the language. You may not need to tackle this particular problem, but if you want to construct an SVG diagram showing progress against your project plan, then the problems won't be that dissimilar. Part IV: Appendices: A ppendix A: XPath 2.0 Syntax Summary: Collects the XPath grammar rules and operator precedences into one place for ease of reference. Appendix B: Error Codes: A list of all the error codes defined in the XSLT and XPath language specifications, with brief explanations to help you understand what's gone wrong. Appendix C: Backward Compatibility: The list of things you need to look out for when converting applications from XSLT 1.0. Appendix D: Microsoft XSLT Processors: Although the two Microsoft XSLT processors don't yet support XSLT 2.0, we thought many readers would find it useful to have a quick summary here of the main objects and methods used in their APIs. Appendix E: JAXP: the Java API for XML Processing: JAXP is an interface rather than a product. Again, it doesn't have explicit support yet for XSLT 2.0, but Java programmers will often be using it in XSLT 2.0 projects, so the book includes an overview of the classes and methods available. Appendix F: Saxon: At the time of writing Saxon (developed by the author of this book) provides the most comprehensive implementation of XSLT 2.0 and XPath 2.0, so its interfaces and extensions are covered in some detail. Appendix G: Altova: Altova, the developers of XML Spy, have an XSLT 2.0 processor that can be used either as part of the development environment or as a freestanding component. This appendix gives details of its interfaces. Appendix H: Glossary Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Sklepy zlokalizowane w miastach: Warszawa, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice
Szukaj w sklepach lub całym serwisie
t1=0.091, t2=0, t3=0, t4=0.021, t=0.092