krainaksiazek give me a few words 20045414
- znaleziono 424 produkty w 12 sklepach
A Few Simple Words Borealis Recording Company
Muzyka>Muzyka świata>Folk / Ludowa / Etno
1. A Few Simple Words 2. Margins Of My Neighbourhood 3. Guitarmaker 4. Ojibway Country 5. The Loving Game 6. Beginner Fiddle 7. One Sunday Night 8. In The Blood 9. Soft & Round 10. My Turn 11. A Begging I Will Go 12. Neverending Quickstep Waltz 13. Nothing To Say 14. Aunt Sarah's 15. Moved By A Melody 16. Won't Somebody Sing Me A Lullaby
Książki Obcojęzyczne>Angielskie>Biography & True Stories>True stories>Heroism, endurance & survivalKsiążki Obcojęzyczne>Angielskie>B...
A True Story Of Obsessive Love Turning To Obsessive Hate, This Title Chronicles The Author's Strange And Harrowing Ordeal At The Hands Of A Former Student, A Self-styled 'verbal Terrorist', Who Began Trying, In Her Words, To 'ruin Him'.
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
"You're already famous, now you're going to make me famous," photographer Lawrence Schiller said to Marilyn Monroe as they discussed the photos he was about to shoot of her. "Don't be so cocky," Marilyn teased, "photographers can be easily replaced." The year was 1962, and Schiller, 24, was on assignment for Paris Match. He knew Marilyn already - they had formed a bond two years earlier when they met on the set of "Let's Make Love" - but nothing could have prepared him for the day she agreed to appear in the nude for his camera during the swimming pool scene in "Something's Got to Give". Her chronic lateness and absence soon got her fired from the film, but the worldwide publicity the photographs garnered - her first nudes since the calendar she posed for as a young starlet - guaranteed she would be hired back. But this victory was truly a pyrrhic one: two weeks later, she was dead. "Marilyn & Me" is an intimate tale of a legend before her fall and a young photographer on his way to the top. Via words and pictures, Schiller takes us back to that time, and to the surprising connection that allowed a star of her stature to open up to a kid from Brooklyn with a lot of ambition but very little experience. Onset, backstage, in her dressing room, at her house, in her car, they made pictures, made deals, and talked and talked, quite intimately at times. When Schiller asked her if she always wanted to be Marilyn Monroe, she answered candidly, "I never wanted to be her - it just happened. Marilyn's like a veil I wear over Norma Jeane." Fifty years later, TASCHEN releases this limited Collector's edition of Lawrence Schiller's "Marilyn & Me", signed by the photographer and individually numbered. A unique addition to the lore of Marilyn Monroe, Schiller's is a story that has never been told before, and he tells it with tact, humor, and compassion. It is a story brought to life by the photographs he took - from those headline-grabbing nudes to the almost surreal pictures from the day of her funeral, the tragedy of her death hanging heavy in every frame. And if Schiller isn't already famous from his work as a photographer, director, producer, and writer, this book will surely change that.
1. Popsicles And Icicles 2. Wild And Wonderful 3. Heartbreak Ahead 4. Bull Talk 5. He's Good To Me 6. Don't Forget 7. Go Away 8. Paper Sun 9. Song Through Perception 10. Little White Lies 11. Alone 12. Stuffed Animals 13. Blue Dress 14. Three Little Words 15. Mr Sandman 16. Playmates 17. So Young 18. You Cheated 19. Little Boys 20. Comedy And Tragedy 21. How Do You Do It - The Lady Bugs
They Give A Voice To. . FREMEAUX
1. Various - Kansas City Man Blues 2. Various - Maple Leaf Rag 3. Various - Indian Summer 4. Various - Where Am I 5. Various - I've Got To Sing A Torch 6. Various - How Deep Is The Ocean 7. Various - The Man I Love 8. Various - On The Sunny Side Of The Street 9. Various - Organ Grinder's Swing 10. Various - I'd Love It 11. Various - Krazy Kapers 12. Various - Blues In My Heart 13. Various - I'm In The Mood For Swing 14. Various - Night Walk 15. Various - All Of Me 16. Various - I'm Gonna Sit Right Down 17. Various - On The Sunny Side Of The Street 18. Various - Rent Party Blues 19. Various - Slap Happy 20. Various - Three Little Words 101. Various - Sweethearts On 102. Various - A Ghost Of A Chance 103. Various - Poutin' 104. Various - Page Boy Shuffle 105. Various - Blue & Sentimental 106. Various - Just A Stettin' & A Rockin' 107. Various - Flyin' Home 108. Various - Swingin' Away With Willie & Ray 109. Various - She's Funny That Way 110. Various - Melody In Swing 111. Various - Castle Rock 112. Various - Just One More Chance 113. Various - Love For Scale 114. Various - Fariboles 115. Various - I Got Rhythm 116. Various - Rib Joint 117. Various - Strictly Instrumental 118. Various - Steamwhistle Jump 119. Various - Willow Weep For Me 120. Various - Tiny's Tempo
Words Fail Me Phaidon Press Ltd
This lively and informative new title was originally inspired by the author's Italian mother and her struggles with the vagaries of the English language. Over the years the author has tried to correct her attempts and explain why the word she has chosen is incorrect, only to be baffled herself by the lack of logic within those explanations. English is full of contradictions and peculiarities (not counting such dull grammatical inconsistencies as 'i before e except after c', which are really no fun at all) and hoodwinks us into believing one thing while meaning something quite different. In English, all is not what it seems and with this book the author has brought these illogical oddities to the fore. Questions of spelling, pronunciation or the blatantly nonsensical are illustrated through clever visual representations that are created entirely through artfully manipulated typography. This playful and sometimes hilarious text sorts the homonyms from the heteronyms and introduces the 'antigram' (demonstrating how the swift shuffle of certain letters can create words that entirely contradict the first: honestly becomes on the sly, earliest becomes rise late and, fabulously, Elvis = lives!). Monachino goes on to demand an explanation from all those tricky little words that are spelt the same and pronounced the same, but yet have utterly different meanings, while highlighting a few of life's petty pleonasms and showing off some quite excellent tautologies. A gaggle of one-word oxymorons shines the spotlight on words that harbour contradictory words within them and the final section provides a note on inadvisable hyphenation, which is a useful disco-very, but perhaps not the best place to beg-in. Because of the linguistic nature of this title there will be a American English edition.
I Can't Give You. . Le Chant Du Monde
1. Your Mother's Son-in-law 2. What A Little Monnlight Can Do 3. What A Night, What A Moon, What A Girl 4. I'm Painting The Town Red 5. It's Too Hot For Words 6. Twenty-four Hours A Day 7. Yankee Doodle Never Went To Town 8. Eeny Meeny Miney Mo 9. If You Were Mine 10. You Let Me Down 11. Life Begins When You're In Love 12. These Foolish Things 13. I Cried For You 14. Guess Who 15. Did I Remember? 16. No Regrets 17. Summertime 18. Billie's Blues (I Love My Man) 19. A Fine Romance 20. I Can't Pretend 21. Easy To Love 22. The Way You Look Tonight 23. Who Loves You? 24. Pennies From Heaven 25. I Can't Give You Anything But Love 101. If My Heart Could Only Talk 102. Please Keep Me In Your Dreams 103. This Year's Kisses 104. The Mood That I'm In 105. Moanin' Low 106. Mean To Me 107. I'll Never Be The Same 108. Me, Myself & I 109. Getting Some Fun Out Of Life 110. Trav'lin' All Alone 111. He's Funny That Way 112. Nice Work If You Can Get It 113. Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man 114. When You're Smiling 115. When A Woman Loves A Man 116. You Go To My Head 117. If I Were You 118. Having Myself A Time 119. I Wish I Had You 120. I'm Gonna Lock My Heart (And Throw Away The Key) 121. Any Old Time 122. I Can't Get Started 123. You Can't Be Mine 124. Everybody's Laughing 125. Here It Is Tomorrow Again 126. I'll Never Fail You 127. They Say 201. More Than You Know 202. Long Gone Blues 203. I Gotta Right To Sing The Blues 204. Swing, Brother, Swing 205. Night & Day 206. The Man I Love 207. Ghost Of Yesterday 208. Body & Soul 209. Time On My Hands 210. I Hear Music 211. The Same Old Story 212. Saint-louis Blues 213. Georgia On My Mind 214. Romance In The Dark 215. All Of Me 216. God Bless The Child 217. Am I Blue 218. I Cover The Waterfront 219. Love Me Or Leave Me 220. Gloomy Sunday 221. It's A Sin To Tell A Lie 222. Until The Real Thing Comes Along 223. My Old Flame 224. Lover Man 225. No More 226. That Old Devil Called Love 301. Don't Explain 302. You Better Go Now 303. Good Morning Heartache 304. Big Stuff 305. Baby, I Don't Cry Over You 306. I'll Look Around 307. The Blues Are Brewin' 308. Guilty 309. Easy Living 310. Solitude 311. I Loves You, Porgy 312. Them There Eyes 313. My Sweet Hunk O'trash 314. Somebody's On My Mind 315. This Is Heaven To Me 316. Rocky Mountain Blues 317. Blue Moon 318. You Go To My Head 319. Love For Sale 320. Tenderly 321. My Man 322. Yesterdays 323. I Can't Face The Music 324. Willow Weep For Me 325. Gone With The Wind 401. Lady Sings The Blues 402. Trav'lin' Light 403. I Must Have That Man 404. Strange Fruit 405. No Good Man 406. Cheek To Cheek 407. All Or Nothing At All 408. Sophisticated Lady 409. April In Paris 410. I Wished On The Moon 411. A Foggy Day 412. But Not For Me 413. Stars Fell On Alabama 414. Say It Isn't So 415. Love Is Here To Stay 416. You Don't Know What Love Is 417. For Heaven's Sake 418. For All We Know 419. I'm A Fool To Want You 420. You've Changed 421. Violets For Your Furs
I'll Give You the Sun Penguin US
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
The New York Times Bestselling story of first love, family, loss, and betrayal for fans of John Green, Jenny Offill, Emma Straub, and Rainbow Rowell§§"We were all heading for each other on a collision course, no matter what. Maybe some people are just meant to be in the same story." §§At first, Jude and her twin brother are NoahandJude; inseparable. Noah draws constantly and is falling in love with the charismatic boy next door, while daredevil Jude wears red-red lipstick, cliff-dives, and does all the talking for both of them.§§Years later, they are barely speaking. Something has happened to change the twins in different yet equally devastating ways . . . but then Jude meets an intriguing, irresistible boy and a mysterious new mentor.§§The early years are Noah's to tell; the later years are Jude's. But they each have only half the story, and if they can only find their way back to one another, they'll have a chance to remake their world.§§This radiant, award-winning novel from the acclaimed author of The Sky Is Everywhere will leave you breathless and teary and laughing-often all at once.§§Printz Award Winner§Stonewall Honor Book §§"A wild, beautiful, and profoundly moving novel. Jandy Nelson's writing is so electric, so alive, her pages practically glow in the dark." - Ransom Riggs , New York Times bestselling author of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children and Hollow City §§"Jandy Nelson is a rare, explosive talent, and one of the best writers working today. Her prose is vivid, breathtaking , and drenched in passion , and her stories remind me why words can change the world." - Tahereh Mafi , New York Times bestselling author of the Shatter Me series.§§"I love this book. Jandy Nelson is my new writing hero . Read this book. She'll be your favorite author as well." - Holly Goldberg Sloan , New York Times bestselling author of Counting by 7s§§ "Jandy Nelson's writing is poetic and mesmerizing . More importantly, Nelson weaves a novel that seeps into your bones like fire on a cold day . . . I'll Give You the Sun is a novel that promises a story like nothing else and then delivers it." - Garret Freymann-Weyr , author of Printz Honor book, My Heartbeat§§ "This is a stunning, artfully woven story. My heart burst open at the blazing, unforgettable end. Magnificent ." - Nova Ren Suma , author of Imaginary Girls and 17 & Gone§§"An extraordinary book! I've never read anything like it . Lyrical-unique-passionate-magical-tragic-hopeful-Nelson's characters will fly off the page and into your heart." - Nancy Garden , author of Annie on my Mind§§From the Hardcover edition.
Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs for Beginners - Medtu Neter- "Divine Words" Sema Institute / C.M. Book Publishing
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
This brief guide was prepared for those inquiring about how to enter into Hieroglyphic studies on their own at home or in study groups. First of all you should know that there are a few institutions around the world which teach how to read the Hieroglyphic text but due to the nature of the study there are perhaps only a handful of people who can read fluently. It is possible for anyone with average intelligence to achieve a high level of proficiency in reading inscriptions on temples and artifacts; however, reading extensive texts is another issue entirely. However, this introduction will give you entry into those texts if assisted by dictionaries and other aids. Most Egyptologists have a basic knowledge and keep dictionaries and notes handy when it comes to dealing with more difficult texts. Medtu Neter or the Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic language has been considered as a "Dead Language." However, dead languages have always been studied by individuals who for the most part have taught themselves through various means. This book will discuss those means and how to use them most efficiently.
1. My Ideal 2. Any Place I Hang My Hat Is My Home 3. Love Among The Young 4. I Guess I'll Have To Change My Plan 5. My Future Just Passed 6. Sleepy Time Gal 7. You Go Your Way 8. Something's Gotta Give 9. An Old Flame Never Dies 10. They're Either Too Young Or Too Old 11. Can't Teach My Old Heart New Tricks 12. On The Good Ship Lollipop 13. You Grow Sweeter As The Years Go By 14. Have You Got Any Castles, Baby? 15. Medley/something You Never Had Before/magic Moment 16. She's Funny That Way 17. Day In-day Out 18. Guilty 19. Medley/one For My Baby/blues In The Night 20. Make The Man Love Me 21. Namely You 22. Trouble Is A Man 23. Too Marvelous For Words 24. I Remember You
Reinvent Yourself with Color Me Beautiful Taylor Trade Publishing
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
It wasn't luck that propelled the first Color Me Beautiful guidebook to become a major bestseller, creating a sensation that continues to change lives today. It introduced a whole new way of looking at clothes and makeup. Like the first book more than a decade ago, this updated guide will change your outlook on life. The concepts you'll find here will give you the right tools to make the right choices at home and in the store. If you haven't organized your closet for a while or find yourself unsure about what to buy, this is the book for you. This handy guide provides a springboard to the concepts, colors, and regimens that can make you look your best. Inside, you'll find great new information and perspectives...and a few all-new colors too. The Color Me Beautiful concepts have been refined and developed to give you more flexibility than ever before. The author has blended two all-new color concepts, warm and cool, with our tried-and-true Four Seasons color palettes: Winter, Summer, Autumn, and Spring, to help you better understand and choose the shades for you. Do you color your hair? Well, then we've got you covered. Do you need to update your makeup? This is the place to learn how to do it. Do you need some direction when shopping through all the amazing new colors-and determine whether they are really "new"? We give you ideas on how to wear colors in ways you never have before. You will find our color anlysis life-changing. Learn what generations of women have known about this revolutionary approach to make a change of a lifetime.
Show Me Where It Squirts! - The Hotter, Wetter, Dripping Guide to Female Ejaculation and Toe-Curling Orgasms Kathode Ray Enterprises, LLC
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
"It Could Be the Best Night of Your Life..." You've heard about female ejaculation, right? Most men have... Unfortunately, "heard about" is where that knowledge stops. Very few men actually experience female ejaculation. I'm talking about the heat... the wetness... the passion... the total release of all inhibitions that a woman has when she experiences such a powerful orgasm. It's mind-blowing! That's for other guys though...not you. Right? Wrong! What if I told you that you could easily turn any woman into a "squirter" by following a few simple techniques? You'd know exactly what to do and say to make it happen any time, over and over again... "What You're About to Discover May Surprise You..." It surprised me...until I experienced it for myself! What I experienced was so profound, and so powerful, that even I was amazed. In fact, those first experiences were what inspired me to write this book. If I can do this, anybody can. And yes, that means you! So get this book, read it (it's short), and make it happen! Alex Jansen is a Toronto-based writer specializing in frank, sexual topics for an adult audience. In other words, not an author your mother would read...unless she's really kinky.
It Moves Me Ace Records
Muzyka>Rhythm & Blues / Soul
1. Little Miss Ruby 2. You (You You You You) 3. (Where's The Joy?) In Nature Boy 4. Shock 5. Merry-go-round 6. It Moves Me 7. Because I Love Her 8. Everybody's Going 9. Magic Mirror 10. Will You Love Me 11. Why Do You Want To Let Me Go 12. The Last Laugh 13. Jamie 14. Take A Chance On Me 15. You Deserve What You Got 16. Last Night I Had A Vision 17. If Cleopatra Took A Chance 18. What About Me 19. If It's Love (It's Alright) 20. It's Not Too Late 21. Darling, I Hum Our Song 22. Just A Few More Days 23. Baby Shake 24. Brenda 25. I'm On The Outside Looking In 26. I Couldn't Cry If I Wanted To 27. Leaving Here 28. Just Ain't Enough Love 29. Candy To Me 30. If You Don't Want My Love 101. Action Speaks Louder Than Words 102. Bashful Kind 103. Rain And Thunder 104. Happy Days 105. I'm So Glad I Learned To Do The Cha-cha 106. True Love Will Go A Mighty Long Way 107. Gotta Have Your Love 108. A Little Bit Of Lovin' 109. Love Is What You Make It 110. Day Dreamer 111. So Great Is My Love 112. Twin Brother 113. Twin Brother 114. Welcome Back 115. (Loneliness Made Me Realize) It's You That I Nee 116. I'm Grateful 117. Heart Broken, Heart Breaker (And The Clock) 118. You're Sweeter As The Days Go By 119. It's Best To Be Sure 120. Happy Go Lucky 121. Too Late To Cry 122. Pretty Little Angel Face 123. Take Me In Your Arms (Rock Me A Little While) 124. I Like Everything About You 125. Jamie 126. It Moves Me
Kiss Me! Pinter & Martin
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
"Kiss Me!" is a book written in defence of children. In response to the many so-called expert theories that advocate the use of obsessive routines and excessive discipline, Dr. Carlos Gonzalez - renowned paediatrician and author of "My Child Won't Eat!" - advocates raising children based on love, respect and freedom. Gonzalez believes that children are good, selfless, generous, honest, sociable and understanding and deserve all the love we can give them. A bestseller in Spain, now published for the first time in English, "Kiss me! How to Raise Your Children With Love" offers a guide to ethical parenting. Chapters include: Why children are the way they are; Your child is a good person; A few myths regarding sleep; Rewards and punishment; and, Quality time.
Treat Me Right EVIDENCE
1. Treat Me Right 2. Write Me A Few Lines 3. Murdering Blues 4. Cherry Bomb 5. My Baby's Got Something 6. Give Me Love 7. Rollin' And Tumblin' (Acoustic) 8. Low Down Love 9. Get Along Rider 10. Goin' To The River 11. I Can't Be Satisfied 12. Sweetwater Blues 13. Down In The Bottom 14. Tired Of Tryin'
szukaj w Kangoo krainaksiazek give me a few words 20045414
Sklepy zlokalizowane w miastach: Warszawa, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice
Szukaj w sklepach lub całym serwisie
t1=0.115, t2=0, t3=0, t4=0.028, t=0.115