krainaksiazek happy being me 20167338
- znaleziono 210 produkty w 8 sklepach
Being You, Changing the World BERTRAMS
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Being You, Changing the Worldby Dr. Dain HeerThis is a very different book. It is written for the dreamers of this world- the people who KNOW that something different is possible-but who have never had the tools before.... This is a Handbook for Generating Infinite Possibilities and Dynamic Change. For you. And the world. Ten years ago, Dr. Dain Heer started as a chiropractor in California, USA. Seemingly successful and happy, Dain Heer was on the verge of suicide when he came across Access Consciousness. With this modality, based on question and choice, Dr. Heer's life began to expand and grow with more ease and speed than even he could have imagined possible. This book is his way of paying it forward.'Being You, Changing the World', provides you with a set of PRACTICAL tools and processes which can change everything and give you YOU, as you truly be. It provides you with a totally different perspective of BEING. What if being you isn't about doing something differently or being better? What if it is about BEING the energy you be, in totality? And what if that can change EVERYTHING? Your life, your relationships, your money situation . . . And the world!Access Consciousness is a system for opening the doors to anything that is possible in this world. By giving you access to your knowing. By dynamically increasing you awareness. By including everything and judging nothing.Today, Dr. Dain Heer travels all over the world inviting and inspiring people to more consciousness from total allowance, caring, humor and a phenomenal knowing. His unique points of view on of embodiment, earth, sexualness and healing transcend most things currently being taught. 'Being You, Changing the World' is his eighth book.From the back cover: 'I am not a guru. I have no answers for you. Just questions. Only you know what is true for you. What I am inviting you to, is exploring WITH me. My own path to consciousness is on going, as is yours. I use these tools every day and I keep discovering what else is possible, every day. If you're willing, this book can guide you to Being You. And Changing the World. Is now the time?' You can download an audio of the first chapter, read by Dain Heer, at: www.beingyoubook.com.
My Reason & ME Just Alison
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
It's Not All About ME? - One Woman's Struggle With Brain Fog & Wading Through Treacle Alison felt that her life was perfect. She had an amazing husband, had just stepped back from a stockbroking job in the City of London after 12 fulfilling but tiring years of commuting, and was extremely excited about her new role as a mother. Just 16 months later however, all her hopes and dreams came crashing down around her when she was widowed and later diagnosed with M.E. 'My Reason and ME' is a book that chronicles Alison's journey to struggle with brain fog, wade through treacle to manage her symptoms, and seek a cure despite having been told that there was none by the medical profession. With a young son who needed her, Alison did not accept non-recovery as an option and the diagnosis opened a new chapter in her life; a time of struggle, discovery, perseverance and ultimate recovery. 'My Reason & ME' is a tale of individual pain, courage, determination, and the ability to adapt to change. It isn't only a memoir; it's an inspirational story of transformation as well as a useful resource for those suffering with burnout, fatigue and depression. Alison says "Like me, many people are told, when diagnosed with M.E., that there is no cure for the condition and ultimately they are sent away with very little facts, no guidance and more importantly no belief that they could possibly recover. I am proof that it is possible to not only be well again but to live an even more fulfilling, happy life than before.' Noticing that there are more support groups to help sufferers to remain with this condition than there are people giving them the tools they need to recover has given Alison a mission, to deliver the knowledge she gained, through her recovery, to others, and she hopes that 'My Reason & ME' will be an inspirational resource for those suffering from the effects of 21st century living. The author of 'My Reason & Me', Alison T Smith, effectively places the reader in the moment by interspersing the main story with interesting facts and famous historical events, making it more vivid and engaging. Whilst extremely sad at times, the story is ultimately uplifting. She gives an insight as to why people may suffer with low energy levels, burnout and conditions such as M.E./C.F.S. and depression, as well as what can lead to recovery from these types of conditions. It is clear from the story that it wasn't just one thing that led to Alison's recovery of M.E. but a collection of changes to her lifestyle. Alison was born in the East End of London and for 12 years had a career in stockbroking. In the years since, she has qualified as a Master Practitioner of NLP as well as being trained in Reiki and Hypnotherapy, and stood for election as a County Councilor.
Match Me If You Can PIATKUS BOOKS
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Annabelle is tired of being the lone failure in a family of overachievers. She's endured dead-end jobs and a broken engagement. Even her hair's a mess! But that's going to change now she's taken over her late grandmother's matchmaking business. All Annabelle has to do is to land Chicago's hottest batchelor as her client...Heath Champion is wealthy, driven, gorgeous, so why does her need a matchmaker, especially a walking disaster like Annabelle Granger? True, she's entertaining, and she does have a certain quirky appeal. But Heath is searching for the ultimate symbol of success- the perfect wife. When the matchmaker promises she'll do anything to keep her star client happy...does she mean anything? If Annabelle isn't careful, she just might find herself going heart-to-heart with the toughest negotiator in town- a man who's beginning to ask himself: exactly how perfect does perfect have to be?
What About Me? Scribe Publications
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
According to current thinking, anyone who fails to succeed must have something wrong with them. The pressure to achieve and be happy is taking a heavy toll, resulting in a warped view of the self, disorientation, and despair. People are lonelier than ever before. Today's pay-for-performance mentality is turning institutions such as schools, universities, and hospitals into businesses - even individuals are being made to think of themselves as one-person enterprises. Love is increasingly hard to find, and we struggle to lead meaningful lives. In *What about Me?*, Paul Verhaeghe's main concern is how social change has led to this psychic crisis and altered the way we think about ourselves. He investigates the effects of 30 years of neoliberalism, free-market forces, privatisation, and the relationship between our engineered society and individual identity. It turns out that who we are is, as always, determined by the context in which we live. From his clinical experience as a psychotherapist, Verhaeghe shows the profound impact that social change is having on mental health, even affecting the nature of the disorders from which we suffer. But his book ends on a note of cautious optimism. Can we once again become masters of our fate?
Dance for Me MLR Press
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Lo... When they dance into your heart and falling can't be helped ...ve Alexander Benton is used to getting what he wants. With his wealthy parents MIA most times, he is left to rule Juilliard and half of Manhattan with impunity. He hides his misery behind meaningless sex and condemning behavior. Augusto Catalan grew up poor. To make a living, he dances at a local gay performance club and survives on the poverty line. His crappy New York apartment and simple life make him happy---except for the death of his lover, his brother being in a war zone and his life-long dream of getting into Juilliard slipping away with each passing day. When Alex meets Augusto, he knows there is no way this ghetto boy is getting into /his/prestigious school. Then he sees Augusto dance.
Jane, the Fox and Me WALKER BOOKS
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Helene is not free to hide from the taunts of her former friends in the corridors at school. She can't be invisible in the playground or in the stairways leading to art class. Insults are even scribbled on the walls of the toilet cubicles. Helene smells, Helene's fat, Helene has no friends ...now. When Helene's heart hammers in her chest as Genevieve snickers at the back of the bus, inventing nasty things to say about her, Helene dives into the pages of her book Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. And, in the solace she finds there, Helene's own world becomes a little brighter. But how will the story end? Is there any hope for the wise, strange, plain Jane Eyre? How could Mr Rochester ever love her? On nature camp, arranged by the school as a treat, Helene finds herself in the tent of other outcasts. Again, her inner and outer worlds become entangled as she reads on - this time putting herself into Jane Eyre's shoes. It would be impossible for Mr Rochester to marry a sausage in a swimsuit, even if he loved her. Wouldn't it? But, while deeply lost in self-doubt, Helene's world is unexpectedly shaken up by a fresh new friendship. Geraldine snorts with laughter at her jokes! They love being together! Helene begins to worry less about what the cruel girls think - and more about how happy she can be (and make others)...Perhaps Jane Eyre's story will end well after all, too.
Rock Me Baby / Cherish Cherry Red
1. Being Together 2. I Just Wanna Make You Happy 3. Could It Be Forever 4. Blind Hope 5. I Lost My Chance 6. My First Night Alone Without You 7. We Could Never Be Friends ('cause We've Been Lover 8. Where Is The Morning 9. I Am A Clown 10. Cherish 11. Ricky's Tune 12. Rock Me Baby 13. Lonely Too Long 14. Two Time Loser 15. Warm My Soul 16. Some Kind Of A Summer 17. (Oh No) No Way 18. Song For A Rainy Day 19. Soft As A Summer Shower 20. Go Now 21. How Can I Be Sure 22. Song Of Love
1. Almost Like Being In Love 2. On The Sunny Side Of The Street 3. Ad Lib Blues 4. Slow Motion Blues 5. In A Little Spanish Town 6. Stardust 7. A Foggy Day 8. There Will Never Be Another You 9. Just You, Just Me 10. I Can't Get Started 11. Mean To Me 12. I've Found A New Baby 13. Sometimes I'm Happy 14. Undercover Girl Blue 15. Lester Swings 16. September In The Rain
Everyone's Wrong But Me Intense Media
1. I'll Chase The Blues Away 2. Love & Kisses 3. Rhythm & Romance 4. I'll Chase The Blues Away 5. My Melancholy Baby 6. All My Life 7. Crying My Heart Out For You 8. Under The Spell Of The Blues 9. When I Get Low I Get High 10. Swing Me A Swing Song (And Let Me Dance) 11. A Little Bit Later On 12. Love You're Just A Laugh 13. Devoting My Time To You 14. You'll Have To Swing It 15. Swingin' On The Reservation 16. I Got The Spring Fever Blues 17. Vote For Mr. Rhythm 18. Good Night My Love 19. Oh, Yes, Take Another Guess 20. Didja Mean It 101. My Last Affair 102. Organ Grinder's Swing 103. Shine 104. Darktown Strutters Ball 105. Take Another Guess 106. Big Boy Blue 107. Dedicated To You 108. You Showed Me The Way 109. Crying Mood 110. Love Is The Thing So They Say 111. All Over Nothing At All 112. If You Ever Should Leave 113. Everyone's Wrong But Me 114. Deep In The Heart Of The South 115. Just A Simple Melody 116. I Got A Guy 117. Holiday In Harlem 118. Rock It For Me 119. I Want To Be Happy 120. The Dipsy Doodle 201. If Dreams 202. Hallelujah! 203. Bei Mir Bist Du Schon 204. It's My Turn Now 205. It's Wonderful 206. I Was Doing All Right 207. A-tisket, A-tasket 208. Heart Of Mine 209. I'm Just A Jitterbug 210. This Time It's Real 211. (Oh, Oh) What Do You Know About Love? 212. You Can't Be Mine (And Someone Else's Too) 213. We Can't Go On This Way 214. Saving Myself For You 215. If You Only Knew 216. Pack Up Your Sins & Go To The Devil 217. Macpherson Is Rehearson' (To Swing) 218. Everybody Step 219. Ella 220. Wacky Dust 301. Gotta Pebble In My Shoe 302. I Can't Stop Loving You 303. Strictly From Dixie 304. Woe Is Me 305. I Let A Tear Fall In The River 306. F.d.r. Jones 307. I Love Each Move You Make 308. It's Foxy 309. I Found My Yellow Basket 310. Undecided 311. 'Tain't What You Do (It's The Way What Cha Do It) 312. One Side On Me 313. My Heart Belongs To Daddy 314. Once Is Enough For Me 315. I Had To Live & Learn 316. Sugar Pie 317. It's Slumbertime Along The Swanee 318. I'm Up A Tree 319. Chew-chew-chew 320. Don't Worry About Me 401. If Anything Happened To You 402. That's What You're Thinking, You're Wrong 403. If You Ever Change Your Mind 404. Have Mercy 405. Little White Lies 406. Coochi - Coochi - Coo 407. That Was My Heart 408. Betcha Nickel 409. Stairway To The Stars 410. I Want The Waiter 411. That's All, Brother 412. Out Of Nowhere 413. My Last Goodbye 414. Billy (I Always Dream Of Billy) 415. Please Tell Me The Truth 416. I'm Not Complainin' 417. You're Gonna Lose Your Gal 418. After I Say I'm Sorry 419. Baby, What Else Can I Do? 420. My Wubba Dolly 501. Moon Ray 502. Is There Somebody Else? 503. Sugar Blues 504. The Starlit Hour 505. What's The Matter With Me? 506. Baby, Won't You Please Come Home 507. If I Weren't For You 508. Sing Song Swing 509. Imagination 510. Take It From The Top 511. Tea Dance 512. Jubilee Swing 513. United Instrumental 514. Deedle - De - Dum 515. Shake Down The Stars 516. Gulf Coast Blues 517. I Fell In Love With A Dream 518. Five O'clock Whistle 519. So Long 520. Louisville 601. Taking A Chance On Love 602. Cabin In The Sky 603. I'm The Lonesomest Gal In Town 604. Three Little Words 605. Hello Ma! I Done It Again 606. Wishful Thinking 607. The One I Love Belongs To Somebody Else 608. The Muffin Man 609. Keep Cool, Fool 610. No Nothing 611. My Man 612. I Can't Believe That You Are In Love With Me 613. I Must Have That Man 614. When My Sugar Walks Down The Street 615. I Got It Bad 616. Melinda The Mousie 617. Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man 618. Jim 619. This Love Of Mine 620. Somebody Nobody Loves 701. You Won't Know What Love Is 702. Who Are You? 703. I'm Thrilled 704. Make Love To Me 705. I'm Gettin' Mighty 706. When I Come Back Crying (Will You Be Laughing At M 707. All I Need Is You 708. Mama Come Home 709. My Heart & I Decided 710. (I Put) A Four Leaf Clover In Your Pocket 711. He's My Guy 712. Cow Cow Boogie 713. Once Too Often 714. Time Alone Will Tell 715. Into Each Life Some Rain Must Fall 716. I'm Making Believe 717. And Her Tears Flow Like Wine 718. I'm Confessin' (That I Love You) 719. I'm Beginning To See The Light 720. That's The Way It Is 801. (It's Only) A Papermoon 802. Cry You Out My Heart 803. A Kiss Goodnight 804. Benny's Coming Home On Saturday 805. Flying Home 806. Stone Cold Dead In De Market 807. Petootie Pie 808. That's Rich 809. Always Be In Love With You 810. I'll See You In My Dreams 811. Petootie Pie 812. You Won't Be Satisfied 813. The Frim Fram Sauce 814. I'm Just A Lucky So-and-so 815. I Didn't Mean A Word I Said 816. (I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons 817. It's A Pitty To Say Goodnight 818. Guilty 819. Sentimental Journey 820. Budella (Blue Skies) 901. Heat Wave 902. Love That Boy 903. It's Too Soon To Know 904. Ool-ya Koo 905. Old Mother Hubbard 906. Mr. Paganini 907. There's A Small Hotel 908. How High The Moon 909. Robbin's Nest 910. As You Desire 911. Thou Swell 912. Someone Like You 913. Again 914. In A Mellowtone 915. Lemon Drop 916. Flying Home
My Baby Just Cares For Me ABC Classics
1. Get Happy 2. Almost Like Being In Love 3. Baby It's Cold Outside 4. I Got Rhythm 5. Bewitched Bothered Bewildered 6. You Stepped Out Of A Dream 7. Let's Call The Whole Thing Off / Let's Do It, Let's Fall In 8. Sound Of Music Medley: Something Good, Edelweiss, My Favouri 9. Stranger In Paradise 10. My Baby Just Cares For Me 11. But Not For Me 12. Truly Scrumptious
Read Me Like a Book Indigo (an Imprint of Orion Children's)
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Ashleigh Walker is having a difficult year. She's struggling at school, and coming home to parents who are on the verge of divorce. She knows she should be happy spending time with her boyfriend - but, for some reason, being around him just makes her worry more. It's only in her English teacher, Miss Murray, that she feels she's found a kindred spirit. Miss Murray helps Ashleigh develop her writing skills and gives her newfound confidence - but what happens when boundaries begin to blur? What will the repercussions be for Ashleigh? And how will she navigate her own sexuality? A thought-provoking coming out story from a highly skilled author.
Mega Hits '98 - 2 WARNER BROTHERS
1. Dario G - Carnaval De Paris 2. Loona - Bailando 3. R'n'g - Can't U Ce 4. Rappers Against Racism - Key To Your Heart 5. 4 The Cause - Stand By Me 6. Lighthouse Family - High 7. Azul,candela - Juegalo 8. Umbrellos,los - No Tengo Dinero 9. Bluemchen - Blaue Augen 10. Fancy - Megamix '98 11. Caught In The Act - Baby Come Back 12. Raab,stefan - Boorti Boorti Vogts Remix '98 13. Superboys - Ich Wuenscht' Du Waerst Bei Mir 14. Falco - Out Of The Dark 15. Down Low - Hit Me Right 16. Simply Red - Say You Love Me 17. Sqeezer - Without You 18. In-mood Feat. Juliette - Ocean Of Light 19. Guano Apes - Rain 20. Take 5 - I Give 101. Scooter - How Much Is The Fish? 102. Music Instructor Feat. Triple M-crew - Rock Your B 103. Vengaboys - Up & Down 104. 666 - Amokk 105. Groove Gangsters - Make You Yeah 106. Rammstein - Du Riechst So Gut '98 107. Da Hool - Hypochonda 108. Mousse T. Vs. Hot 'N' Juicy - Horny '98 109. Mr. President - Happy People 110. Anthony,marcus - We Love Money 111. Collins,bootsy - Do The Freak 112. Funky 9ers - Stars On 45 113. Dj Sammy Feat. Carisma - Magic Moment 114. Huff & Herb - Up On The Blue 115. Klubbheads - Kickin' Hard 116. Antiloop - In My Mind 117. B.b.e. - Deeper Love 118. Dj Red 5 - Da Bass 119. Krazee Alley - Shake Dat Boody 120. Just Friends - Don't Forget The Sunshine
Vocal Jazz Le Chant Du Monde
1. Tucker, Sophie - Some Of These Days 2. Fisk University Jubilee Quartet - Roll Jordan Roll 3. Harris, Marion - After You've Gone 4. Smith, Mamie - Crazy Blues 5. Smith, Bessie - Down Hearted Blues 6. Cox, Ida - I've Got The Blues For Rampart Street 7. Smith, Bessie - Graveyard Dream Blues 8. Bijeou, Esther - West Indies Blues 9. Cox, Ida - Blues Ain't Nothin' Else But! 10. Smith, Bessie - Bo Weavil Blues 11. Hunter, Alberta - Nobody Knows The Way I Feel This 12. Taylor, Eva - Cake-walking Babies From Home 13. Smith, Bessie - St. Louis Blues 14. Smith, Bessie - Sobbin' Hearted Blues 15. Waters, Ethel - Sweet Georgia Brown 16. Smith, Bessie - Careless Love Blues 17. Waters, Ethel - Shake That Thing 18. Robeson, Paul - Sometimes I Feel Like A Motherless 19. Astaire, Fred & Adele - Fascinating Rhythm 20. Smith, Bessie - Young Woman's Blues 21. Hill, Bertha Chippie - Pratt City Blues 22. Smith, Bessie - Back Water Blues 23. Smith, Bessie - Alexander's Ragtime Band 24. Wallace, Sippie - Dead Drunk Blues 25. Hall, Adelaide - The Blues I Love To Sing 101. Smith, Bessie - Foolish Man Blues 102. Humes, Helen - Cross Eyed Blues 103. Harris, Marion - The Man I Love 104. Armstrong, Louis - Hotter Than That 105. Mcdaniels, Hattie - I Thought I'd Do It 106. Blake, Reverend Johnny - Warming By The Devil's Fi 107. Davis, Blind Willie - When The Saints Go Marching 108. Memphis Jug Band - Peaches In The Springtime 109. Smith, Bessie - Empty Bed Blues 1 & 2 110. Rainey, Ma - Prove It On Me Blues 111. Dranes, Arizona - God's Got A Crown 112. Smith, Ivy - State Street Jive 113. Waters, Ethel - Guess Who's In Town 114. Hill, Bertha Chippie - Some Cold Rainy Day 115. Rodgers, Jimmie - Waiting For A Train 116. Ware, Ozie / Mills, Irving - Diga Diga Doo 117. Armstrong, Louis - Basin Street Blues 118. Walker, T-bone - Wichita Falls Blues 119. Greer, Sonny - Sloppy Joe 120. Smith, Jabbo - Decatur Street Tutti 121. Mckinney's Cotton Pickers - Beadle-um-bum 122. Smith, Bessie - Nobody Knows When You're Down & Ou 123. Armstrong, Louis - Black & Blue 124. Johnson, Edith - Nickle's Worth Of Liver Blues 201. Sissle, Noble - Camp Meeting Day 202. Smith, Bessie - Blue Spirit Blues 203. Crosby, Bing - After You've Gone 204. Armstrong, Louis - St. Louis Blues 205. Dunham Jubilee Singers - I Dreamed Of The Judgemen 206. Astaire, Fred - Puttin' On The Ritz 207. Smith, Bessie - On Revival Day 208. Thomas, George - Baby Won't You Please Come Home 209. Johnson, Hall - Good News 210. Armstrong, Louis - Memories Of You 211. Waters, Ethel - I Got Rhythm 212. Armstrong, Louis - Shine 213. Smith, Bessie - Shipwreck Blues 214. Morton, George - Heebie Jeebies 215. Boswell Sisters, The - It's The Girl 216. Henderson, Rosa - Can't Be Bothered With No Sheik 217. Armstrong, Louis - Lazy River 218. Armstrong, Louis - Stardust 219. Smith, Bessie - Need A Little Sugar In My Bowl 220. Bailey, Mildred - Georgia On My Mind 221. Anderson, Ivie - It Don't Mean A Thing If It Ain't 222. Lattimore, Harlan - I Wanna Count Sheep Till The C 223. Calloway, Cab - Minnie The Moocher 224. Crosby, Bing - Some Of These Days 225. Mills Brothers, The - It Don't Mean A Thing If It 301. Bailey, Mildred - Rockin' Chair 302. Taylor, Irene - Willow Weep For Me 303. Calloway, Cab - The Man From Harlem 304. Crosby, Bing - My Honey's Lovin Arms 305. Wiley, Lee - I Gotta Right To Sing The Blues 306. Waters, Ethel - Stormy Weather 307. Boswell, Connie - The River's Taking Care Of Me 308. Allen, Henri Red - Nagasaki 309. Bacon, Louis - Rude Interlude 310. Teagarden, Jack - I Gotta Right To Sing The Blues 311. Calloway, Cab - Zah Zuh Zah 312. Teagarden, Jack - Love Me 313. Spirits Of Rhythm, The - Rhythm 314. Smith, Bessie - Take Me For A Buggy Ride 315. Mitchell's Christian Singers - Them Bones 316. Anderson, Ivie - Troubled Waters 317. Mckenzie, Red / Spirits Of Rhythm, The - As Long A 318. Spirits Of Rhythm, The - Dr. Watson & Mr. Holmes 319. Holiday, Billie - Symphony In Black 320. Heavenly Gospel Singers - Lead Me To The Rock 321. Dixie Rhythm - The Four Blackbirds 322. Snow, Valaida - I Can't Dance, I've Got Ants In My 323. Calloway, Cab - I Ain't Got Nobody 324. White, Georgia - Honey Dripper Blues 325. Holiday, Billie - I'm Painting The Town Red 326. Langford, Frances - I Feel A Song Comin' On 401. Waller, Fats - Truckin' 402. Armstrong, Louis - I'm In The Mood For Love 403. Johnson, Lil - That Bonus Done Gone 404. Ward, Helen - Muting In The Parlor 405. Fitzgerald, Ella - All My Life 406. Holiday, Billie - These Foolish Things 407. Holiday, Billie - Billie's Blues 408. Fitzgerald, Ella - Mr. Paganini You'll Have To Swi 409. Williams, Midge - Where The Lazy River Goes By 410. Washboard Sam - The Big Boat 411. Golden Gate Quartet - Golden Gate Gospel Train 412. Norfolk Jubilee Quartet - Didn't It Rain 413. Bailey, Mildred - Smoke Dreams 414. Palmer, Gladys - Where The Lazy River Goes By 415. Hampton, Lionel - My Last Affair 416. Ellington, Duke - I've Got To Be A Rug Cutter 417. Anderson, Ivie / Stewart, Rex - I've Got To Be A R 418. Fitzgerald, Ella - You Showed Me The Way 419. Armstrong, Louis / Mills Brothers, The - Darling N 420. Jackson, Mahalia - Keep Me Every Day 421. Sullivan, Maxine - Gone With The Wind 422. Rushing, Jimmy - Good Morning Blues 423. Wright, Edythe - Nice Work If You Can Get It 424. Sullivan, Maxine - The Folks Who Live On The Hill 425. Holiday, Billie - My Man 426. Fitzgerald, Ella - I Want To Be Happy 501. Andrew Sisters, The - Bei Mir Bist Du Schon 502. Mills Brothers, The - Tiger Rag 503. Golden Gate Quartet - Sweet Adeline 504. Rushing, Jimmy - Sent For You Yesterday 505. Gaillard, Slim / Stewart, Slam - Chinatown, My Chi 506. Howard, Rosetta - How Long Baby Will You Keep Me T 507. Bailey, Mildred - After Dinner Speech 508. Tilton, Martha - Feeling High & Happy 509. Holiday, Billie - You Go To My Head 510. Mills Brothers, The - Caravan 511. Armstrong, Louis - Shadrack 512. Armstrong, Louis - Nobody Knows The Trouble I've S 513. Tiny Mayberry - Mailman Blues 514. Wynn, Nan - Laugh & Call It Love 515. Wain, Bea - At Long Last Love 516. Waller, Fats - Sleepy People 517. White, Georgia - The Blues Ain't Nothin' But... 518. Anderson, Marian - Deep River 519. Anderson, Marian - Sometimes I Feel Like A Motherl 520. Turner, Big Joe - Roll'em Pete 521. Selah Jubilee Singers - I Want Jesus To Walk Aroun 522. Trummy Young - 'Taint What You Do 523. Humes, Helen - My Heart Belongs To Daddy 524. Armstrong, Louis - Jeepers Creepers 525. Holiday, Billie - More Than You Know 526. Rushing, Jimmy - Goin' To Chicago Blues 601. Fitzgerald, Ella - Undecided 602. Eldridge, Jean - Mississippi Dreamboat 603. Williams, Cootie - She's Gone 604. Forrest, Helen - Deep Purple 605. Terrel, Pha - You Set Me On Fire 606. Humes, Helen - If I Could Be With You One Hour Ton 607. Holiday, Billie - Long Gone Blues 608. Anderson, Ivie - Something To Live For 609. Fitzgerald, Ella - Have Mercy 610. Broonzy, Big Bill - Too Many Drivers 611. Rushing, Jimmy - Nobody Knows 612. Quintones, The - Utt-da-zay 613. Anderson, Ivie - I'm Checkin' Out Go'om Bye 614. Calloway, Cab - Hep Hep The Jumping Jive 615. Garland, Judy - Zing! Went The Strings Of My Heart 616. Waller, Fats - Honeysuckle Rose 617. Forrest, Helen - Day In, Day Out 618. Sinatra, Frank - All Or Nothing At All 619. Hampton, Lionel - One Sweet Letter For You 620. Young, Trummer - Think Of Me Little Daddy 621. Raye, Martha - Body & Soul 622. Waters, Ethel - Baby What Else Can I Do 623. Cox, Ida - Death Letter Blues 624. Cox, Ida - 'Fore Day Creep 625. Waller, Fats - Your Feet's Too Big 701. Scott, Hazel - Mighty Like The Blues 702. Holiday, Billie - The Man I Love 703. Charioteers - Wade In The Water 704. Charioteers - Ezechiel Saw The Wheel 705. Wiley, Lee - A Ship Without A Sail 706. Smith, Faber - East St. Louis Blues 707. Jefferson, Viola - I Got Rhythm 708. Holiday, Billie - Body & Soul 709. Ross, Shirley - It Never Entered My Mind 710. Sullivam Maxine - The Hour Of Parting 711. Walker, T-bone - T-bone Blues 712. Hunter, Alberta - My Castle's Rockin' 713. Holiday, Billie - Laughing At Life 714. Leadbelly / Golden Gate Quartet, The - Rock Island 715. Snow, Valaida - You're Driving Me Crazy 716. Rushing, Jimmy - I Want A Little Girl 717. Price, Sammy - The Dirty Dozens 718. Turner, Big Joe - Piney Brown Blues 719. Sinatra, Frank - Stardust 720. Forrest, Helen - The Man I Love 721. Cole, Nat King - Sweet Lorraine 722. Ward, Helen - Embraceable You 723. Golden Gate Quartet - Blind Barnabus 724. Golden Gate Quartet - Jezebel 725. Tharpe, Sister Rosetta - Rock Me 726. Broonzy, Big Bill - I Feel So Good 727. Dupree, Champion Jack - That's All Right 801. Horne, Lena - You're My Thrill 802. Sinatra, Frank / Haines, Connie / Stafford, Jo - L 803. Calloway, Cab - Jonah Joins The Cab 804. Holiday, Billie - All Of Me 805. Carlisle, Una Mae - Blitzkrieg Baby 806. Fitzgerald, Ella - My Man 807. Haymes, Dick - I'll Get By 808. Green, Lil - Why Don't You Do Right? 809. Beneke, Tex / Kelly, Paula - Chattanooga Choo Choo 810. O'day, Anita / Eldridge, Roy - Let Me Off Uptown 811. Holiday, Billie - God Bless The Child 812. Forrest, Helen - When The Sun Comes Out 813. Bailey, Mildred - All Too Soon 814. Tharpe, Sister Rosetta - Trouble In Mind 815. Waller, Fats - Come & Get It 816. Jeffries, Herb - Jump For Joy 817. Tatum, Art - Toledo Blues 818. Turner, Big Joe - Blues On Central Avenue 819. Anderson, Ivie - Rocks In My Bed 820. Hot Lips Page - St. James Infirmary 821. Rushing, Jimmy - Harvard Blues 822. Brown, Walter - New Confessin' The Blues 823. O'day, Anita - Skylark 824. Memphis Slim - Whiskey & Gin Blues 901. Horne, Lena - Stormy Weather 902. Southern Sons - I'm Free At Last 903. Peach, Georgia & Her Gospel Singers - Do Lord Send 904. Davis, Bonnie - Don't Stop Now 905. Forrest, Helen - Skylark 906. O'day, Anita - That's What You Think 907. Bailey, Mildred - Arthur Murray Taught Me Dancing 908. Eckstine, Billy - Skylark 909. Morse, Ella Mae - Cow Cow Boogie 910. Astaire, Fred - You're Easy To Dance With 911. Forrest, Helen - I Cried For You 912. Holiday, Bille - Trav'lin' Light 913. O'day, Anita - Murder He Says 914. Lee, Peggy - Why Don't You Do Right 915. Stafford, Jo / Sinatra, Frank - Snootie Little Cut 916. Golden Gate Quartet - Rock My Soul 917. Astaire, Fred - One For My Baby 918. Brown, Ada / Waller, Fats - That Ain't Right 919. Waller, Fats - Ain't Misbevahin' 920. Churchill, Savannah - Honeysuckle Rose 921. Jordan, Louis - Is You Or Is You Ain't My Baby 922. Garland, Judy - But Not For Me 923. Fitzgerald, Ella - Cow Cow Boogie 924. Roche, Betty - Go Away Blues 925. Richmond, June - Baby Don't You Tell Me No Lie 1001. Cole, Nat King - Embraceable You 1002. Washington, Dinah - Salty Papa Blues 1003. James, Ida - Close To You 1004. Vinson, Eddie Cleanhead - Cherry Red Blues 1005. Prima, Louis - The Very Thought Of You 1006. Holiday, Billie - As Time Goes By 1007. Holiday, Billie - He's Funny That Way 1008. Five Red Caps, The - Boogie Woogie On A Saturday N 1009. Gant, Cecil - I Wonder 1010. Starr, Kay - Share Croppin' Blues 1011. Dandridge, Dorothy / Armstrong, Louis - Whatcha Sa 1012. Garland, Judy - Over The Rainbow 1013. Eckstine, Billy - Blowing The Blues Away 1014. Hot Lips Page - Lip's Blues 1015. Tharpe, Sister Rosetta - Strange Things Happening 1016. Holiday, Billie - Lover Man 1017. Johnson, Ella / Johnson, Buddy - That's The Stuff 1018. Mann, Peggy - Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye 1019. Day, Doris - Sentimental Journey 1020. Kallen, Kitty - I'm Beginning To See The Light 1021. Horne, Lena - As Long As I Live 1022. Stafford, Jo - Alone Together 1023. O'day, Anita - Singing' The Blues 1024. Rushing, Jimmy - Jimmy's Blues 1101. Herman, Woody - I Ain't Got Nothin' But The Blues 1102. Sherrill, Joya - Black Brown & Beige The Blues 1103. Wiley, Lee - Wherever There's Love 1104. Vaughan, Sarah - A Night In Tunisia 1105. Andrews, Ernie - Sooth Me 1106. Hunter, Ivory Joe - Blues At Sunrise 1107. Rubberlegs Williams - That's The Blues 1108. Jordan, Louis - Caldonia Boogie 1109. Stewart, Buddy / Lambert, Dave - What's This 1110. Herman, Woody - Caldonia 1111. Wayne, Frances - Happiness Is Just A Thing Called 1112. Broonzy, Big Bill - Why Did You Do That To Me 1113. Liggins, Joe - The Honeydripper 1114. Fitzgerald, Ella - It's Only A Papermoon 1115. Walker, T-bone - T-bone Boogie 1116. Sherrill, Joya - Evyerthing But You 1117. Eckstine, Billy - I Love The Rhythm In A Riff 1118. Vaughan, Sarah - Lover Man 1119. Ellington, Marie - I Don't Mind 1120. Sherrill, Joya / Davis, Kay / Ellington, Marie - I 1121. Sherrill, Joya / Davis, Kay / Ellington, Marie - S 1122. Washington, Dinah - Blow Top Blues 1123. Vaughan, Sarah - Mean To Me 1124. Lee, Julia - Dream Lucky Blues 1125. Lee, Julia - Lotus Bloosom 1201. Wayne, Frances - There's No You 1202. Harris, Wynonie - Here Comes The Blues 1203. Holiday, Billie - Don't Explain 1204. Eckstine, Billy - You Call It Madness 1205. Fitzgerald, Ella - Flying Home 1206. Andrews, Ernie - Don't Let The Sun Catch You Cryin 1207. Moore, Ann - Jivin' Joe Jackson 1208. Jordan, Louis - Reconversion Blues 1209. O'day, Anita - Tea For Two 1210. Calloway, Cab - The Honeydripper 1211. Hibbler, Al - I'm Just A Lucky So & So 1212. Washington, Dinah - Mellow Mama Blues 1213. Carpenter, Thelma - Seems Like Old Times 1214. Washington, Sister Ernestine - Did I Wonder 1215. Armstrong, Louis / Fitzgerald, Ella - You Won't Be 1216. Holiday, Billie - Good Morning Heartache 1217. Reid, Dorothy - You Got Me Crying Again 1218. Myers, Ernest Wilson - B.o.blues 1219. Cole, Nat King - Get Your Kicks On Route 66 1220. Waters, Ethel - Cabin In The Sky 1221. Cole, Nat King - How Deep Is The Ocean 1222. Rich, Buddy - Baby, Baby All The Time 1223. Armstrong, Louis - Back O' Town Blues 1224. Vaughan, Sarah - If You Could See Me Now 1225. Mcrae, Carmen - Pass Me By 1226. Clooney, Rosemary - That's Good Enough For Me 1301. Nance, Ray - Just Squeeze Me 1302. Roberts, Alice - He Beeped When He Shoulda Booped 1303. Davis, Kay - Transblucency 1304. Christy, June - Willow Weep For Me 1305. Fitzgerald, Ella - For Sentimental Reasons 1306. Cox, Marion - St. Louis Blues 1307. Witherspoon, Jimmy - Ernestine 1308. Watson, Leo - Tight & Gay 1309. Walker, T-bone - I'm Gonna Find My Baby 1310. Anderson, Ivie - Big Butter & Egg Man 1311. Vinson, Eddie Cleanhead - Cleanhead Blues 1312. Armstrong, Louis - Blues For Yesterday 1313. Bailey, Mildred - I'll Close My Eyes 1314. Taylor, Myra - Take It Greasy 1315. Vaughan, Sarah - September Song 1316. Holiday, Billie - The Blues Are Brewin' 1317. Mooney, Joe - Tea For Two 1318. Reverend Kelsey - Tell Me How Long 1319. Jackson, Mahalia - Move On Up A Little Higher 1320. Gayten, Paul - Your Hands Ain't Clean 1321. Calloway, Cab - Hi-de-ho Man 1322. Armstrong, Louis - Black & Blue 1323. Coleman, Earl - This Is Always 1324. Gonzales, Babs - Oop-pop-a-da 1325. Jones, Etta - I Sold My Heart To The Junkman 1401. Baker, Ann - Meet Me At No Special Place 1402. Teagarden, Jack - Blues After Hours 1403. Fitzgerald, Ella - Oh Lady Be Good 1404. Green, Lil - Lonely Woman 1405. Lutcher, Nellie - He's A Real Gone Guy 1406. Eldridge, Roy / Torme, Mel - Honeysuckle Rose 1407. Lee, Julia - My Sin 1408. Humes, Helen - I Refuse To Sing The Blues 1409. Vinson, Eddie Cleanhead - Have You Ever Missed Y 1410. Tharpe, Sister Rosetta - Down By The Riverside 1411. Brown, Wini - Gone Again 1412. Cole, Nat King - Makin' Whoopee 1413. Sinatra, Frank - One For My Baby 1414. Gillespie, Dizzy - Oop-pop-a-da 1415. Hagood, Kenny - The Way You Look Tonight 1416. Torme, Mel - My Baby Just Cares For Me 1417. Sinatra, Frank - All Of Me 1418. Cole, Nat King - Dream A Little Of Me 1419. Witherspoon, Jimmy - 'Taint Nobody's Business If I 1420. Hibbler, Al - Do Nothin' Till Your Hear From Me 1421. Parker, Dolores - Once Upon A Dream 1422. Colbert, Melrose - Black & Blue 1423. Starr, Kay - Don't Let Your Love Go Wrong 1424. Penton, Kay - As Time Goes By 1425. Jackson, Mahalia - Amazing Grace 1426. Fitzgerald, Ella - How High The Moon 1501. Davis, Kay - On A Turquoise Cloud 1502. Hibbler, Al - I Like The Sunrise 1503. Lutcher, Nellie - Fine Brown Frame 1504. Humes, Helen - Mad About You 1505. Memphis Slim - Nobody Loves 1506. Hagood, Kenny - All The Things You Are 1507. Hagood, Kenny - I Should Care 1508. Milton, Roy - Hop, Skip, & Jump 1509. Cain, Jackie / Kral, Roy - Deed I Do 1510. O'day, Anita - How High The Moon 1511. Davis, Kay - Lush Life 1512. Barker, Blue Lu - Trombone Man Blues 1513. Jackson, Chubby / Rogers, Shorty / Gibbs, Terry - 1514. Mccall, Mary Ann - I Got It Bad & That Ain't Good 1515. Murphy, Rose - Busy Line 1516. Charles, Ray - Blues Before Sunrise 1517. Turner, Big Joe - Shake It Break It 1518. Landford, Bill - Run For A Long Time 1519. Dixon, Willie - Signifying Monkey 1520. Pearl, Rae - Casbah 1521. Vaughan, Sarah - Black Coffee 1522. Charles, Ray - Alone In The City 1523. Davis, Sammy Jr. - I Ain't Got Nobody 1524. Williams, Addie - Maybe Someday 1525. Gonzales, Babs - Prelude To A Nightmare 1601. Fitzgerald, Ella - Black Coffee 1602. Cain, Jackie - East Of Suez 1603. Cain, Jackie - Over The Rainbow 1604. Carter, Betty - The Hucklebuck 1605. Fuller, Gil - Mean To Me 1606. Mccall, Mary Ann - More Than You Know 1607. Byrd, Roy - Her Mind Is Gone 1608. Hartman, Johnny - September In The Rain 1609. Holiday, Billie - Them There Eyes 1610. Armstrong, Louis - Blueberry Hill 1611. Fitzgerald, Ella - Basin Street Blues 1612. Holiday, Billie / Armstrong, Louis - My Sweet Hunk 1613. Bailey, Pearl - Saturday Night Fish Fry 1614. Littel Esther / Robins, The - Double Crossing Blue 1615. Domino, Fats - The Fat Man 1616. Vaughan, Sarah - The Nearness Of You 1617. Vaughan, Sarah - Summertime 1618. Garland, Judy - Get Happy 1619. Parker, Sonny - Sad Feeling 1620. Christy, June - Lonesome Road 1621. Ross, Annie - Le Vent Vert 1622. Sinatra, Frank - My Blue Heaven 1623. Sinatra, Frank - When You're Smiling 1624. Knight, Marie - In The Shaded Green Pastures 1625. Vaughan, Sarah - It Might As Well Be Spring 1701. Armstrong, Louis - C'est Si Bon 1702. Cole, Nat King - Orange Colored Sky 1703. Armstrong, Louis / Jordan, Louis - You Rascal You 1704. Fitzgerald, Ella - Someone To Watch Over Me 1705. Fitzgerald, Ella - Soon 1706. Eldridge, Roy - Une Petite Laitue 1707. Lanauze, Yvonne - Love You Madly 1708. Brown, Charles - Black Nite 1709. Ellis, Dorothy - Slowly Go Out Of My Mind 1710. Harper, Toni - Baby Blues 1711. Armstrong, Louis / Crosby, Bing - Gone Fishin' 1712. Tharpe, Sister Rosetta - So High 1713. Manne, Shelly - Blues In Burlesque 1714. Angelic Gospel Singers - One Day 1715. Fitzgerald, Ella - Rough Ridin' 1716. Manne, Shelly - It Don't Mean A Thing 1717. Scott, Little Jimmy - Come What May 1718. O'day, Anita - Love For Sale 1719. King Pleasure - I'm In The Mood For Love 1720. Holiday, Billie - These Foolish Things 1721. Washington, Dinah - I Cried For You 1722. Hot Lips Page - The Devil's Kiss 1723. Fitzgerald, Ella - Angel Eyes 1724. O'day, Anita - The Lady Is A Tramp 1725. Andrew Sisters, The - In The Mood 1726. Jefferson, Eddie - The Birdland 1801. Herman, Woody - Early Autumn 1802. Jefferson, Eddie - Body & Soul 1803. Eckstine, Billy - April In Paris 1804. Holiday, Billie - Yesterdays 1805. Roche, Betty - All Of Me 1806. Paris, Jackie / Hayes, Tamara - I Miss You So 1807. Astaire, Fred - Change Partners 1808. Broonzy, Big Bill - Down By The Riverside 1809. Carroll, Joe - Ooh-shoo-bee-doo-bee 1810. Vaughan, Sarah - Embraceable You 1811. Jefferson, Eddie / Taylor, Irv - Old Shoes 1812. Grissom, Jimmy - Street Blues 1813. Connor, Chris - All About Ronnie 1814. Gordon, Honi - Can You Blame Me 1815. Lee, Peggy - Black Coffee 1816. Charles, Ray - Losing Hand 1817. Dave Lambert Singers - In The Still Of The Night 1818. Hedenbratt, Sonya - Somebody Loves Me 1819. Reese, Della - Blue & Orange Birds & Silver Bells 1820. Eckstine, Billy - How High The Moon 1821. Cole, Nat King - There Will Never Be Another You 1822. Greer, Jo Ann - Back In Your Own Backyard 1823. Ross, Annie - The Song Is You 1824. Gonzales, Babs - Ornithology 1825. Baker, Chet - The Thrill Is Gone 1826. Thurlow, Janet - Blue Tide 1901. Fitzgerald, Ella - How High The Moon 1902. Baker, Chet - My Funny Valentine 1903. Fitzgerald, Ella - Stardust 1904. Vaughan, Sarah - Shulie A Bop 1905. Vaughan, Sarah - Prelude To A Kiss 1906. Sinatra, Frank - Jeepers Creepers 1907. Sinatra, Frank - Get Happy 1908. Fitzgerald, Ella - Lullaby Of Birdland 1909. Connor, Chris - Spring Is Here 1910. Christy, June - Something Cool 1911. Holiday, Billie - Lover Man 1912. Vaughan, Sarah - Saturday 1913. Mcrae, Carmen - You'd Be So Easy To Love 1914. Les Blue Stars - La Legende Du Pays Des Oiseaux 1915. Charles, Ray - I Got A Woman 1916. King Pleasure - Don't Get Sacred 1917. Vaughan, Sarah - September Song 1918. Vaughan, Sarah - Jim 1919. Merrill, Helen - Don't Explain 1920. Merrill, Helen - Yesterdays 1921. Christy, June - Softly As In A Morning Sunrise 1922. Williams, Joe - The Comeback 2001. Armstrong, Louis - Back O' Town Blues 2002. Connor, Chris - Blame It On My Youth 2003. Murphy, Rose - I Can't Give You Anything But Love 2004. Fitzgerald, Ella - Ella Hums The Blues 2005. Hendricks, Jon - Four Brothers 2006. Rushing, Jimmy - Doctor Blues 2007. Mcrae, Carmen - Just One Of Those Things 2008. Mcrae, Carmen - Supper Time 2009. Williams, Joe - Everyday I Have The Blues 2010. Williams, Joe - In The Evening 2011. Four Freshman - Angel Eyes 2012. Four Freshman - Our Love Is Here To Stay 2013. O'day, Anita - From This Moment On 2014. Rushing, Jimmy - Rock & Roll 2015. Vaughan, Sarah - How High The Moon 2016. Washington, Dinah - Willow Weep For Me 2017. Charles, Ray - Drown In My Own Tears 2018. Torme, Mel - The Lady Is A Tramp 2019. Christy, June - Round About Midnight 2020. Clooney, Rosemary - Sophisticated Lady 2021. Fitzgerald, Ella - Too Darn Hot 2022. Turner, Joe - Piney Brown Blues 2101. Mcrae, Carmen - Lush Life 2102. Prima, Louis - Just A Gigolo / I Ain't Got Nobody 2103. Williams, Joe - I'm Beginning To See The Light 2104. Holiday, Billie - Lady Sings The Blues 2105. Holiday, Billie - Strange Fruit 2106. Fitzgerald, Ella - April In Paris 2107. Fitzgerald, Ella - Too Close For Comfort 2108. Tharpe, Sister Rosetta - Precious Memories 2109. Baker, Chet - That Old Feeling 2110. Merrill, Helen - People Will Say We're In Love 2111. Mccall, Mary Ann - Easy Living 2112. Cole, Nat King - It's Only A Paper Moon 2113. Fitzgerald, Ella / Armstrong, Louis - Cheek To Che 2114. Fitzgerald, Ella / Armstrong, Louis - A Foggy Day 2115. Jordan, Louis - Knock Me A Kiss 2116. Vaughan, Sarah - Autumn In New York 2117. Holiday, Billie - Don't Explain 2118. Sinatra, Frank - I Guess I'll Have To Change My Pl 2119. Charles, Ray - It's Alright 2120. Washington, Dinah - Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye 2121. Cole, Nat King - Stardust 2122. Four Freshmen - East Of The Sun 2123. Martin, Dean - I Can't Give You Anything But Love 2201. O'day, Anita - That Old Devil Moon 2202. Torme, Mel - Just One Of Those Things 2203. Horne, Lena - Just One Of Those Things 2204. Rushing, Jimmy - I Can't Understand 2205. Vaughan, Sarah / Eckstine, Billy - Passing Strange 2206. Fitzgerald, Ella - Bli-blip 2207. Holiday, Billie - My Man 2208. Williams, Joe - All Right, Ok, You Win 2209. Fitzgerald, Ella / Armstrong, Louis - I've Got My 2210. Fitzgerald, Ella / Armstrong, Louis - Our Love Is 2211. Short, Bobby - Nobody Else But Me 2212. Fitzgerald, Ella / Armstrong, Louis - Summertime 2213. Lambert, Hendricks & Ross - It's Sand Man 2214. Jordan, Louis - Saturday Night Fish Fry 2215. Sinatra, Frank - Let's Get Away From It All 2216. Torme, Mel - One Morning In May 2217. Simone, Nina - My Baby Just Cares For Me 2218. Simone, Nina - I Loves You Porgy 2219. Ross, Annie - How About You 2220. Gillepsie, Dizzy - On The Sunny Side Of The Street 2221. Washington, Dinah - Jailhouse Blues 2222. Cole, Nat King - Beale Street Blues 2223. Cole, Nat King - Joe Turner's Blues 2224. Armstrong, Louis - Shadrack 2301. Armstrong, Louis - Nobody Knows The Trouble I've S 2302. Salvador, Henri - Blouse Du Dentiste 2303. Jackson, Mahalia - Black Brown & Beige Come Sunday 2304. Charles, Ray - My Bonnie 2305. Merrill, Helen - When The Sun Comes Out 2306. Merrill, Helen - Just Imagine 2307. Rushing, Jimmy - Knock Me A Kiss 2308. Vaughan, Sarah - Detour Ahead 2309. Fitzgerald, Ella - Blue Skies 2310. O'day, Anita - My Funny Valentine 2311. O'day, Anita - Sing, Sing, Sing 2312. Allison, Mose - I Got A Right To Cry 2313. Lee, Peggy - Fever 2314. Cole, Nat King - The Late Late Show 2315. Washington, Dinah - Back Water Blues 2316. Vaughan, Sarah - Misty 2317. Gonzales, Babs - The Preacher 2318. Baker, Chet - The More I See You 2319. Mcrae, Carmen - Baltimore Oriole 2320. Allison, Mose - The Seventh Son 2401. Lincoln, Abbey - I'm In Love 2402. Dearie, Blossom - It Amazes Me 2403. Charles, Ray - The Right Time 2404. Calloway, Cab - The Jumpin' Jive 2405. Calloway, Cab - The Hi-de-ho-man 2406. Vaughan, Sarah - Doodlin' 2407. Martin, Dean - My Rifle My Poney & Me 2408. Martin, Dean - I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm 2409. Fitzgerald, Ella - Fascinating Rhythm 2410. Jefferson, Eddie - Now's The Time 2411. Jefferson, Eddie - Moody's Mood For Love 2412. Charles, Ray - What'd I Say 2413. Lambert, Hendricks & Ross - Airegin 2414. Holiday, Billie - All Of You 2415. Lee, Peggy - Hallelujah I Love Him So 2416. Washington, Dinah - Cry Me A River 2417. O'day, Anita - Hershey Bar 2418. Sinatra, Frank - Here's That Rainy Day 2419. Rushing, Jimmy - Good Rockin' Tonight 2420. Charles, Ray - I'm Movin' On 2421. Lambert, Hendricks & Ross - Moanin 2422. Astaire, Fred - Something's Gotta Give 2423. Bennett, Tony - A Sleepin' Bee 2424. Mcrae, Carmen - Three Little Words 2425. Bennett, Tony - Last Night When We Were Young
Under the Duvet Penguin
Powieści i opowiadania
'When people ask me what I do for a crust and I tell them that I'm a novelist, they immediately assume that my life is a non-stop carousel of limos, television appearances, hair-dos, devoted fans, stalkers and all the glitzy paraphernalia of being a public figure. It's time to set the record straight. I write alone, in a darkened bedroom, wearing my PJs, eating bananas, my laptop on a pillow in front of me ...' Her novels are adored by millions around the world
szukaj w Kangoo krainaksiazek happy being me 20167338
Sklepy zlokalizowane w miastach: Warszawa, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice
Szukaj w sklepach lub całym serwisie
t1=0.075, t2=0, t3=0, t4=0.022, t=0.075