krainaksiazek happy being me 20167338
- znaleziono 205 produktów w 8 sklepach
Being You, Changing the World BERTRAMS
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Being You, Changing the Worldby Dr. Dain HeerThis is a very different book. It is written for the dreamers of this world- the people who KNOW that something different is possible-but who have never had the tools before.... This is a Handbook for Generating Infinite Possibilities and Dynamic Change. For you. And the world. Ten years ago, Dr. Dain Heer started as a chiropractor in California, USA. Seemingly successful and happy, Dain Heer was on the verge of suicide when he came across Access Consciousness. With this modality, based on question and choice, Dr. Heer's life began to expand and grow with more ease and speed than even he could have imagined possible. This book is his way of paying it forward.'Being You, Changing the World', provides you with a set of PRACTICAL tools and processes which can change everything and give you YOU, as you truly be. It provides you with a totally different perspective of BEING. What if being you isn't about doing something differently or being better? What if it is about BEING the energy you be, in totality? And what if that can change EVERYTHING? Your life, your relationships, your money situation . . . And the world!Access Consciousness is a system for opening the doors to anything that is possible in this world. By giving you access to your knowing. By dynamically increasing you awareness. By including everything and judging nothing.Today, Dr. Dain Heer travels all over the world inviting and inspiring people to more consciousness from total allowance, caring, humor and a phenomenal knowing. His unique points of view on of embodiment, earth, sexualness and healing transcend most things currently being taught. 'Being You, Changing the World' is his eighth book.From the back cover: 'I am not a guru. I have no answers for you. Just questions. Only you know what is true for you. What I am inviting you to, is exploring WITH me. My own path to consciousness is on going, as is yours. I use these tools every day and I keep discovering what else is possible, every day. If you're willing, this book can guide you to Being You. And Changing the World. Is now the time?' You can download an audio of the first chapter, read by Dain Heer, at: www.beingyoubook.com.
What About Me? Scribe Publications
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
According to current thinking, anyone who fails to succeed must have something wrong with them. The pressure to achieve and be happy is taking a heavy toll, resulting in a warped view of the self, disorientation, and despair. People are lonelier than ever before. Today's pay-for-performance mentality is turning institutions such as schools, universities, and hospitals into businesses - even individuals are being made to think of themselves as one-person enterprises. Love is increasingly hard to find, and we struggle to lead meaningful lives. In *What about Me?*, Paul Verhaeghe's main concern is how social change has led to this psychic crisis and altered the way we think about ourselves. He investigates the effects of 30 years of neoliberalism, free-market forces, privatisation, and the relationship between our engineered society and individual identity. It turns out that who we are is, as always, determined by the context in which we live. From his clinical experience as a psychotherapist, Verhaeghe shows the profound impact that social change is having on mental health, even affecting the nature of the disorders from which we suffer. But his book ends on a note of cautious optimism. Can we once again become masters of our fate?
Read Me Like a Book Indigo (an Imprint of Orion Children's)
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Ashleigh Walker is having a difficult year. She's struggling at school, and coming home to parents who are on the verge of divorce. She knows she should be happy spending time with her boyfriend - but, for some reason, being around him just makes her worry more. It's only in her English teacher, Miss Murray, that she feels she's found a kindred spirit. Miss Murray helps Ashleigh develop her writing skills and gives her newfound confidence - but what happens when boundaries begin to blur? What will the repercussions be for Ashleigh? And how will she navigate her own sexuality? A thought-provoking coming out story from a highly skilled author.
My Reason & ME Just Alison
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
It's Not All About ME? - One Woman's Struggle With Brain Fog & Wading Through Treacle Alison felt that her life was perfect. She had an amazing husband, had just stepped back from a stockbroking job in the City of London after 12 fulfilling but tiring years of commuting, and was extremely excited about her new role as a mother. Just 16 months later however, all her hopes and dreams came crashing down around her when she was widowed and later diagnosed with M.E. 'My Reason and ME' is a book that chronicles Alison's journey to struggle with brain fog, wade through treacle to manage her symptoms, and seek a cure despite having been told that there was none by the medical profession. With a young son who needed her, Alison did not accept non-recovery as an option and the diagnosis opened a new chapter in her life; a time of struggle, discovery, perseverance and ultimate recovery. 'My Reason & ME' is a tale of individual pain, courage, determination, and the ability to adapt to change. It isn't only a memoir; it's an inspirational story of transformation as well as a useful resource for those suffering with burnout, fatigue and depression. Alison says "Like me, many people are told, when diagnosed with M.E., that there is no cure for the condition and ultimately they are sent away with very little facts, no guidance and more importantly no belief that they could possibly recover. I am proof that it is possible to not only be well again but to live an even more fulfilling, happy life than before.' Noticing that there are more support groups to help sufferers to remain with this condition than there are people giving them the tools they need to recover has given Alison a mission, to deliver the knowledge she gained, through her recovery, to others, and she hopes that 'My Reason & ME' will be an inspirational resource for those suffering from the effects of 21st century living. The author of 'My Reason & Me', Alison T Smith, effectively places the reader in the moment by interspersing the main story with interesting facts and famous historical events, making it more vivid and engaging. Whilst extremely sad at times, the story is ultimately uplifting. She gives an insight as to why people may suffer with low energy levels, burnout and conditions such as M.E./C.F.S. and depression, as well as what can lead to recovery from these types of conditions. It is clear from the story that it wasn't just one thing that led to Alison's recovery of M.E. but a collection of changes to her lifestyle. Alison was born in the East End of London and for 12 years had a career in stockbroking. In the years since, she has qualified as a Master Practitioner of NLP as well as being trained in Reiki and Hypnotherapy, and stood for election as a County Councilor.
Jane, the Fox and Me WALKER BOOKS
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Helene is not free to hide from the taunts of her former friends in the corridors at school. She can't be invisible in the playground or in the stairways leading to art class. Insults are even scribbled on the walls of the toilet cubicles. Helene smells, Helene's fat, Helene has no friends ...now. When Helene's heart hammers in her chest as Genevieve snickers at the back of the bus, inventing nasty things to say about her, Helene dives into the pages of her book Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. And, in the solace she finds there, Helene's own world becomes a little brighter. But how will the story end? Is there any hope for the wise, strange, plain Jane Eyre? How could Mr Rochester ever love her? On nature camp, arranged by the school as a treat, Helene finds herself in the tent of other outcasts. Again, her inner and outer worlds become entangled as she reads on - this time putting herself into Jane Eyre's shoes. It would be impossible for Mr Rochester to marry a sausage in a swimsuit, even if he loved her. Wouldn't it? But, while deeply lost in self-doubt, Helene's world is unexpectedly shaken up by a fresh new friendship. Geraldine snorts with laughter at her jokes! They love being together! Helene begins to worry less about what the cruel girls think - and more about how happy she can be (and make others)...Perhaps Jane Eyre's story will end well after all, too.
Dance for Me MLR Press
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Lo... When they dance into your heart and falling can't be helped ...ve Alexander Benton is used to getting what he wants. With his wealthy parents MIA most times, he is left to rule Juilliard and half of Manhattan with impunity. He hides his misery behind meaningless sex and condemning behavior. Augusto Catalan grew up poor. To make a living, he dances at a local gay performance club and survives on the poverty line. His crappy New York apartment and simple life make him happy---except for the death of his lover, his brother being in a war zone and his life-long dream of getting into Juilliard slipping away with each passing day. When Alex meets Augusto, he knows there is no way this ghetto boy is getting into /his/prestigious school. Then he sees Augusto dance.
Match Me If You Can PIATKUS BOOKS
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Annabelle is tired of being the lone failure in a family of overachievers. She's endured dead-end jobs and a broken engagement. Even her hair's a mess! But that's going to change now she's taken over her late grandmother's matchmaking business. All Annabelle has to do is to land Chicago's hottest batchelor as her client...Heath Champion is wealthy, driven, gorgeous, so why does her need a matchmaker, especially a walking disaster like Annabelle Granger? True, she's entertaining, and she does have a certain quirky appeal. But Heath is searching for the ultimate symbol of success- the perfect wife. When the matchmaker promises she'll do anything to keep her star client happy...does she mean anything? If Annabelle isn't careful, she just might find herself going heart-to-heart with the toughest negotiator in town- a man who's beginning to ask himself: exactly how perfect does perfect have to be?
Rock Me Baby / Cherish Cherry Red
1. Being Together 2. I Just Wanna Make You Happy 3. Could It Be Forever 4. Blind Hope 5. I Lost My Chance 6. My First Night Alone Without You 7. We Could Never Be Friends ('cause We've Been Lover 8. Where Is The Morning 9. I Am A Clown 10. Cherish 11. Ricky's Tune 12. Rock Me Baby 13. Lonely Too Long 14. Two Time Loser 15. Warm My Soul 16. Some Kind Of A Summer 17. (Oh No) No Way 18. Song For A Rainy Day 19. Soft As A Summer Shower 20. Go Now 21. How Can I Be Sure 22. Song Of Love
1. Almost Like Being In Love 2. On The Sunny Side Of The Street 3. Ad Lib Blues 4. Slow Motion Blues 5. In A Little Spanish Town 6. Stardust 7. A Foggy Day 8. There Will Never Be Another You 9. Just You, Just Me 10. I Can't Get Started 11. Mean To Me 12. I've Found A New Baby 13. Sometimes I'm Happy 14. Undercover Girl Blue 15. Lester Swings 16. September In The Rain
Everyone's Wrong But Me Intense Media
1. I'll Chase The Blues Away 2. Love & Kisses 3. Rhythm & Romance 4. I'll Chase The Blues Away 5. My Melancholy Baby 6. All My Life 7. Crying My Heart Out For You 8. Under The Spell Of The Blues 9. When I Get Low I Get High 10. Swing Me A Swing Song (And Let Me Dance) 11. A Little Bit Later On 12. Love You're Just A Laugh 13. Devoting My Time To You 14. You'll Have To Swing It 15. Swingin' On The Reservation 16. I Got The Spring Fever Blues 17. Vote For Mr. Rhythm 18. Good Night My Love 19. Oh, Yes, Take Another Guess 20. Didja Mean It 101. My Last Affair 102. Organ Grinder's Swing 103. Shine 104. Darktown Strutters Ball 105. Take Another Guess 106. Big Boy Blue 107. Dedicated To You 108. You Showed Me The Way 109. Crying Mood 110. Love Is The Thing So They Say 111. All Over Nothing At All 112. If You Ever Should Leave 113. Everyone's Wrong But Me 114. Deep In The Heart Of The South 115. Just A Simple Melody 116. I Got A Guy 117. Holiday In Harlem 118. Rock It For Me 119. I Want To Be Happy 120. The Dipsy Doodle 201. If Dreams 202. Hallelujah! 203. Bei Mir Bist Du Schon 204. It's My Turn Now 205. It's Wonderful 206. I Was Doing All Right 207. A-tisket, A-tasket 208. Heart Of Mine 209. I'm Just A Jitterbug 210. This Time It's Real 211. (Oh, Oh) What Do You Know About Love? 212. You Can't Be Mine (And Someone Else's Too) 213. We Can't Go On This Way 214. Saving Myself For You 215. If You Only Knew 216. Pack Up Your Sins & Go To The Devil 217. Macpherson Is Rehearson' (To Swing) 218. Everybody Step 219. Ella 220. Wacky Dust 301. Gotta Pebble In My Shoe 302. I Can't Stop Loving You 303. Strictly From Dixie 304. Woe Is Me 305. I Let A Tear Fall In The River 306. F.d.r. Jones 307. I Love Each Move You Make 308. It's Foxy 309. I Found My Yellow Basket 310. Undecided 311. 'Tain't What You Do (It's The Way What Cha Do It) 312. One Side On Me 313. My Heart Belongs To Daddy 314. Once Is Enough For Me 315. I Had To Live & Learn 316. Sugar Pie 317. It's Slumbertime Along The Swanee 318. I'm Up A Tree 319. Chew-chew-chew 320. Don't Worry About Me 401. If Anything Happened To You 402. That's What You're Thinking, You're Wrong 403. If You Ever Change Your Mind 404. Have Mercy 405. Little White Lies 406. Coochi - Coochi - Coo 407. That Was My Heart 408. Betcha Nickel 409. Stairway To The Stars 410. I Want The Waiter 411. That's All, Brother 412. Out Of Nowhere 413. My Last Goodbye 414. Billy (I Always Dream Of Billy) 415. Please Tell Me The Truth 416. I'm Not Complainin' 417. You're Gonna Lose Your Gal 418. After I Say I'm Sorry 419. Baby, What Else Can I Do? 420. My Wubba Dolly 501. Moon Ray 502. Is There Somebody Else? 503. Sugar Blues 504. The Starlit Hour 505. What's The Matter With Me? 506. Baby, Won't You Please Come Home 507. If I Weren't For You 508. Sing Song Swing 509. Imagination 510. Take It From The Top 511. Tea Dance 512. Jubilee Swing 513. United Instrumental 514. Deedle - De - Dum 515. Shake Down The Stars 516. Gulf Coast Blues 517. I Fell In Love With A Dream 518. Five O'clock Whistle 519. So Long 520. Louisville 601. Taking A Chance On Love 602. Cabin In The Sky 603. I'm The Lonesomest Gal In Town 604. Three Little Words 605. Hello Ma! I Done It Again 606. Wishful Thinking 607. The One I Love Belongs To Somebody Else 608. The Muffin Man 609. Keep Cool, Fool 610. No Nothing 611. My Man 612. I Can't Believe That You Are In Love With Me 613. I Must Have That Man 614. When My Sugar Walks Down The Street 615. I Got It Bad 616. Melinda The Mousie 617. Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man 618. Jim 619. This Love Of Mine 620. Somebody Nobody Loves 701. You Won't Know What Love Is 702. Who Are You? 703. I'm Thrilled 704. Make Love To Me 705. I'm Gettin' Mighty 706. When I Come Back Crying (Will You Be Laughing At M 707. All I Need Is You 708. Mama Come Home 709. My Heart & I Decided 710. (I Put) A Four Leaf Clover In Your Pocket 711. He's My Guy 712. Cow Cow Boogie 713. Once Too Often 714. Time Alone Will Tell 715. Into Each Life Some Rain Must Fall 716. I'm Making Believe 717. And Her Tears Flow Like Wine 718. I'm Confessin' (That I Love You) 719. I'm Beginning To See The Light 720. That's The Way It Is 801. (It's Only) A Papermoon 802. Cry You Out My Heart 803. A Kiss Goodnight 804. Benny's Coming Home On Saturday 805. Flying Home 806. Stone Cold Dead In De Market 807. Petootie Pie 808. That's Rich 809. Always Be In Love With You 810. I'll See You In My Dreams 811. Petootie Pie 812. You Won't Be Satisfied 813. The Frim Fram Sauce 814. I'm Just A Lucky So-and-so 815. I Didn't Mean A Word I Said 816. (I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons 817. It's A Pitty To Say Goodnight 818. Guilty 819. Sentimental Journey 820. Budella (Blue Skies) 901. Heat Wave 902. Love That Boy 903. It's Too Soon To Know 904. Ool-ya Koo 905. Old Mother Hubbard 906. Mr. Paganini 907. There's A Small Hotel 908. How High The Moon 909. Robbin's Nest 910. As You Desire 911. Thou Swell 912. Someone Like You 913. Again 914. In A Mellowtone 915. Lemon Drop 916. Flying Home
My Baby Just Cares For Me ABC Classics
1. Get Happy 2. Almost Like Being In Love 3. Baby It's Cold Outside 4. I Got Rhythm 5. Bewitched Bothered Bewildered 6. You Stepped Out Of A Dream 7. Let's Call The Whole Thing Off / Let's Do It, Let's Fall In 8. Sound Of Music Medley: Something Good, Edelweiss, My Favouri 9. Stranger In Paradise 10. My Baby Just Cares For Me 11. But Not For Me 12. Truly Scrumptious
Mega Hits '98 - 2 WARNER BROTHERS
1. Dario G - Carnaval De Paris 2. Loona - Bailando 3. R'n'g - Can't U Ce 4. Rappers Against Racism - Key To Your Heart 5. 4 The Cause - Stand By Me 6. Lighthouse Family - High 7. Azul,candela - Juegalo 8. Umbrellos,los - No Tengo Dinero 9. Bluemchen - Blaue Augen 10. Fancy - Megamix '98 11. Caught In The Act - Baby Come Back 12. Raab,stefan - Boorti Boorti Vogts Remix '98 13. Superboys - Ich Wuenscht' Du Waerst Bei Mir 14. Falco - Out Of The Dark 15. Down Low - Hit Me Right 16. Simply Red - Say You Love Me 17. Sqeezer - Without You 18. In-mood Feat. Juliette - Ocean Of Light 19. Guano Apes - Rain 20. Take 5 - I Give 101. Scooter - How Much Is The Fish? 102. Music Instructor Feat. Triple M-crew - Rock Your B 103. Vengaboys - Up & Down 104. 666 - Amokk 105. Groove Gangsters - Make You Yeah 106. Rammstein - Du Riechst So Gut '98 107. Da Hool - Hypochonda 108. Mousse T. Vs. Hot 'N' Juicy - Horny '98 109. Mr. President - Happy People 110. Anthony,marcus - We Love Money 111. Collins,bootsy - Do The Freak 112. Funky 9ers - Stars On 45 113. Dj Sammy Feat. Carisma - Magic Moment 114. Huff & Herb - Up On The Blue 115. Klubbheads - Kickin' Hard 116. Antiloop - In My Mind 117. B.b.e. - Deeper Love 118. Dj Red 5 - Da Bass 119. Krazee Alley - Shake Dat Boody 120. Just Friends - Don't Forget The Sunshine
Under the Duvet Penguin
Powieści i opowiadania
'When people ask me what I do for a crust and I tell them that I'm a novelist, they immediately assume that my life is a non-stop carousel of limos, television appearances, hair-dos, devoted fans, stalkers and all the glitzy paraphernalia of being a public figure. It's time to set the record straight. I write alone, in a darkened bedroom, wearing my PJs, eating bananas, my laptop on a pillow in front of me ...' Her novels are adored by millions around the world
Great American Songbook Go Entertainment Group / GO ENTERTAIN
1. Chet Baker - My Funny Valentine 2. Billie Holiday - Summertime 3. Doris Day - Just One Of Those Things 4. Ella Fitzgerald - (If You Can't Sing It) You'll Ha 5. Frank Sinatra - Get Happy 6. Benny Goodman - Blue Skies 7. Fred Astaire - Cheek To Cheek 8. Gene Kelly - I Got Rhythm 9. Helen Forrest - Taking A Chance On Love 10. Judy Garland - Over The Rainbow 11. Mel Torme - I Wished On The Moon 12. Nat King Cole Trio - Route 66 13. Patti Page - When You're Smiling 14. Ray Charles - Georgia On My Mind 15. Sarah Vaughan - They Can't Take That Away From Me 16. Ella Fitzgerald - Soon 17. Blossom Dearie - Love Is Here To Stay 18. Dean Martin - Baby, It's Cold Outside 19. Paul Robeson - Ol Man River 20. The Flamingos - I Only Have Eyes For You 21. Vaughn Monroe - Dream A Little Dream Of Me 22. Ethel Merman - I Get A Kick Out Of You 23. Josephine Baker - Bye Bye Blackbird 24. Claramae Turner - You'll Never Walk Alone 25. Eddie Fisher - How Deep Is The Ocean 101. Ella Fitzgerald - April In Paris 102. Billy Daniels - That Old Black Magic 103. Tony Bennett & Count Basie - I've Grown Accustomed 104. Frank Sinatra - Body & Soul 105. Oscar Peterson - Too Marvellous For Words 106. Sarah Vaughan - Lush Life 107. Julie London - September In The Rain 108. Louis Armstrong - Jeepers Creepers 109. Mary Martin - I'm Gonna Wash That Man 110. Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares For Me 111. Sammy Davis Junior - The Birth Of The Blues 112. Tony Middleton & The Willows - Let's Fall In Love 113. Doris Day - Sentimental Journey 114. Ella Fitzgerald - Have You Met Miss Jones 115. Fred Astaire - Oh, Lady Be Good 116. Jo Stafford - Some Enchanted Evening 117. Mario Lanza - Begin The Beguine 118. Nat King Cole - (I Love You) For Sentimental Reaso 119. Shirley Bassey - Night & Day 120. The Four Aces - Three Coins In A Fountain 121. Dean Martin - That's Amore 122. Doris Day & Frank Sinatra - Young At Heart 123. Juanita Hall - Happy Talk 124. Mel Torme - Guilty 125. Peggy Lee - Lover 201. Billie Holiday - A Foggy Day 202. Doris Day - Love Me Or Leave Me 203. Eydie Gorme - Fly Me To The Moon 204. Jack Jones - Angel Eyes 205. Louis Prima - I've Got The World On A String 206. Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong - Autumn In New 207. Pat Boone - April Love 208. Rosemary Clooney - Tenderly 209. Tony Bennett - Let's Face The Music & Dance 210. Frank Sinatra - One For My Baby (And One More For 211. Dinah Washington - This Can't Be Love 212. Gene Kelly - Almost Like Being In Love 213. Helen Forrest - But Not For Me 214. Judy Garland - Zing Goes The Strings Of My Heart 215. Nat King Cole Trio - It's Only A Paper Moon 216. Ray Coniff - Someone To Watch Over Me 217. Sarah Vaughan - Embraceable You 218. Johnny Mathis - How High The Moon 219. Lena Horne - Stormy Weather 220. Marilyn Monroe - Bye Bye Baby 221. Patti Page - That Old Feeling 222. Ray Charles - Black Coffee 223. Dooley Wilson - As Time Goes By 224. Ella Fitzgerald - I Could Write A Book 225. Frankie Laine - Nevertheless Cd1 01. Chet Baker / My Funny Valentine 02. Billie Holiday / Summertime 03. Doris Day / Just One Of Those Things 04. Ella Fitzgerald / (if You Can't Sing It) You'll Have To Swing It 05. Frank Sinatra / Get Happy 06. Benny Goodman / Blue Skies 07. Fred Astaire / Cheek To Cheek 08. Gene Kelly / I Got Rhythm 09. Helen Forrest / Taking A Chance On Love 10. Judy Garland / Over The Rainbow 11. Mel Torme / I Wished On The Moon 12. Nat King Cole Trio / Route 66 13. Patti Page / When You're Smiling 14. Ray Charles / Georgia On My Mind 15. Sarah Vaughan / They Can't Take That Away From Me 16. Ella Fitzgerald / Soon 17. Blossom Dearie / Love Is Here To Stay 18. Dean Martin / Baby, It's Cold Outside 19. Paul Robeson / Ol Man River 20. The Flamingos / I Only Have Eyes For You 21. Vaughn Monroe / Dream A Little Dream Of Me 22. Ethel Merman / I Get A Kick Out Of You 23. Josephine Baker / Bye Bye Blackbird 24. Claramae Turner / You'll Never Walk Alone 25. Eddie Fisher / How Deep Is The Ocean? cd2 01. Ella Fitzgerald / April In Paris 02. Billy Daniels / That Old Black Magic 03. Tonny Bennett And Count Basie / I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face 04. Frank Sinatra / Body And Soul 05. Oscar Peterson / Too Marvellous For Words 06. Sarah Vaughan / Lush Life 07. Julie London / September In The Rain 08. Louis Armstrong / Jeepers Creepers 09. Mary Martin / I'm Gonna Wash That Man 10. Nina Simone / My Baby Just Cares For Me 11. Sammy Davis Jr. / The Birth Of The Blues 12. Tony Middleton And The Willows / Let's Fall In Love 13. Doris Day / Sentimental Journey 14. Ella Fitzgerald / Have You Met Miss Jones 15. Fred Astaire / Oh, Lady Be Good 16. Jo Stafford / Some Enchanted Evening 17. Mario Lanza / Begin The Beguine 18. Nat King Cole / (i Love You) For Sentimental Reasons 19. Shirley Bassey / Night And Day 20. The Four Aces / Three Coins In A Fountain 21. Dean Martin / That's Amore 22. Doris Day & Frank Sinatra / Young At Heart 23. Juanita Hall / Happy Talk 24. Mel Torme / Guilty 25. Peggy Lee / Lover cd3 01. Billie Holiday / A Foggy Day 02. Doris Day / Love Me Or Leave Me 03. Eydie Gorme / Fly Me To The Moon 04. Jack Jones / Angel Eyes 05. Louis Prima / I've Got The World On A String 06. Ella Fitzgerald And Louis Armstrong / Autumn In New York 07. Pat Boone / April Love 08. Rosemary Clooney / Tenderly 09. Tony Bennett / Let's Face The Music And Dance 10. Frank Sinatra / One For My Baby (and One More For The Road) 11. Dinah Washington / This Can't Be Love 12. Gene Kelly / Almost Like Being In Love 13. Helen Forrest / But Not For Me 14. Judy Garland / Zing Goes The Strings Of My Heart 15. The Nat King Cole Trio / It's Only A Paper Moon 16. Ray Coniff / Someone To Watch Over Me 17. Sarah Vaughan / Embraceable You 18. Johnny Mathis / How High The Moon 19. Lena Horne / Stormy Weather 20. Marilyn Monroe / Bye Bye Baby 21. Patti Page / That Old Feeling 22. Ray Charls / Black Coffee 23. Dooley Wilson / As Time Goes By 24. Ella Fitzgerald / I Could Write A Book 25. Frankie Laine / Nevertheless
szukaj w Kangoo krainaksiazek happy being me 20167338
Sklepy zlokalizowane w miastach: Warszawa, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice
Szukaj w sklepach lub całym serwisie
t1=0.043, t2=0, t3=0, t4=0.024, t=0.043