krainaksiazek i saw a strange land 20110457
- znaleziono 314 produkty w 15 sklepach
In a Strange Land: The American Occupation of Germany 1918-1923 Alexander Barnes Schiffer Publishing
Książki i Komiksy / Książki naukowe i popularnonaukowe / Militaria, broń, wojskowość / Kampanie i bitwy
In a Strange Land: The American Occupation of Germany 1918-1923 Alexander Barnes Hardcover: 320 pages Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd (1 Jun 2011) Language: English ISBN-10: 0764337610 ISBN-13: 9780764337611...
Strange Story of My Life Forgotten Books
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Excerpt from The Strange Story of My Life: A Novel It may sound rather an odd thing to say, but I had never been home in my life. The truth was I had been born and brought up in India, and the faraway country which we English people always called "home" was as a sealed book to me. I knew nothing whatever about it. Sometimes, when I was little, I used to ask my mother what home was like, and then she would describe a far-away, quiet, sleepy kind of existence in which church-going played a great part-church-going and the poor-and when I would say to her, "Yes, but that is not what I want to know. What about London? What is London like? "then she would answer, "My dear, I never saw London but once, which was for a week after I was married, when it was ail so new and strange and confusing that I really can hardly tell you what London is like. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
The Merry Men, and Other Tales and Fables, And, Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (Classic Reprint) Forgotten Books
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Excerpt from The Merry Men, and Other Tales and Fables, And, Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde The road that I followed was a cattle - track. It twisted so as nearly to double the length of my jour ney; it went over rough boulders so that a man had to leap from one to another, and through soft bottoms where the moss came nearly to the knee. There was no cultivation anywhere, and not one house in the ten miles from Grisapol to Aros. Houses of course there were - three at least; but they lay so far on the one side or the other that no stranger could have found them from the track. A large part of the Ross is covered with big granite rocks, some of them larger than a two roomed house, one beside another, with fern and deep heather in between them where the vipers breed. Any way the wind was, it was always sea air, as salt as on a ship; the gulls were as free as moorfowl over all the Ross; and whenever the way rose a little, your eye would kindle with the brightness of the sea. From the very midst of the land, on a day of wind and a high spring, I have heard the Roost roaring like a battle where it runs by Aros, and the great and fearful voices of the breakers that we call the Merry Men. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
Healing Land Grove Press / Atlantic Monthly Press
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Acclaimed by Rian Malan as "full of mystery, magic and strange coincidence," The Healing Land is a moving account of a remarkable personal journey through the Kalahari desert. Although brought up in "grey, drearily ordinary" London, Rupert Isaacson's links to Africa have always been strong. His mother was once a South African and his father was raised in what was then Rhodesia. Isaacson senior fled to England with no regrets, but Polly, Rupert's mother kept her memories of Africa alive, and handed them on to her children via the Bushmen nursery stories and remembrances of her early life there. Thus, from an early age, Isaacson was fascinated: "Long before I ever went to southern Africa, its names and regions had been described to me so many times that I could picture them in my mind's eye." Isaacson's relatives, mostly his grandfather Robbie, a Rhodesian farmer, frequently visited with exotic gifts and stories in tow, leaving the little boy wide-eyed and curious to go to the land of his ancestors. At eight, Isaacson finally visited Robbie in Africa, and "found the place as seductively, intensely exciting as all the stories had led [him] to expect." He also witnessed the other, less pleasant side of Africa. The war for independence was still being fought, and his grandfather's farm was fenced in with barbed wire and guarded by armed men. This first visit, however, sealed his connection to the African continent, and from then on he considered himself part English, part African. His curiosity now knew no boundaries and by the time he was twenty he embarked on his first solo trip to Africa. This marks the de facto beginning of the book as Isaacson, now a grown man, finds himself restless at home in England, yearning to be united with the Kalahari which he has made central to his identity as a young man. He visits Botswana's capital Gaborone where he meets his cousin Frank Taylor, a rather atypical white African, living in an austere home where he moved with his family, quitting his prosperous farm in South Africa, in order to help Botswana's rural poor. Isaacson learns of the plight of the Bushmen. Due to an upsurge in cattle ranching, the territories traditionally used for hunting have been fenced off and the game the Bushmen relied upon has been prevented from following the rain thus dying in droves. Eager to go deeper into the desert and to experience the Kalahari, Issacson makes several trips to the area during the following few years but never really makes it into the heart of the desert, but explores the areas surrounding it, living on a farm in Zimbabwe, traveling in South Africa and learning of its Bushman heritage. There he becomes enmeshed in the civil strife of 1993, which immediately preceded the first free elections and the rise of Nelson Mandela. He comes to experience the resentment of the black population towards the whites: he is attacked, mugged, chased by a mob of angry South African youths, but somehow all these events never put into question his resolve to come back. Eighteen months later he is back with his girlfriend and a contract to write a guidebook to Zimbabwe, Botswana, and Namibia. They start off from the Namibian capital Windhoek and two days later encounter two Bushmen while camping under a great baobab tree. Greetings are exchanged and it turns out that one of the Bushmen works for an NGO helping the cause of the local population. He speaks perfect English and invites Isaacson to go hunting with him the next day. The couple is naturally thrilled, but when they show up early next morning in the Bushman village no one seems to be up. It takes quite a while for everyone to wake up (presumably from alcoholic stupor) but all is well, and they ultimately leave for the hunting ground. The experience is disappointing, as Benjamin and his friend Xau make several attempts to catch antelopes but fail rather miserably. On their way back to the village Isaacson once again learns of the Bushmen plight, this time first-hand, and the lack of interest by the government to resolve their claims. He decides to help and try to involve a London travel agency to package tours into the Kalahari from which the Bushmen would benefit financially. Meantime, he and his girlfriend become friends with most of the villagers, sharing stories and songs, buying trinkets, and in the end witnessing a full-blown tribal dance. After his move to the USA that same year, Isaacson comes across an issue of National Geographic which features a photograph of two Bushmen kneeling in the red sand of South Africa next to a ancient figure of their dying father. According to the caption, it turns out this is a picture of the dying Regopostaan, patriarch of South Africa's Xhomani Bushmen, the last remaining clan of traditionally living Bushmen in the country. They've been ejected from a National Park, which used to make up their traditional hunting grounds, and the park authorities are resisting the Bushman land claaaaaaim. After some research, Isaacson learns of the few South Africans who are trying to counter the government indifference and fight for the Bushmen rights. With the new Mandela government chances for the Bushmen winning the claim are better but still far from becoming a reality. Later that year, in October of 1997, Isaacson arrives to the Xhomani village with a filmmaker friend who wants to make a documentary about the land claim. They meet Dawid Kruiper, the leader of the tribe, and one of the Bushmen from the National Geographic photograph, as well as the entire tribe. (Regopostaan was the tribal elder and Dawid's father, and the other person in the picture, Dawid's brother.) After spending time with them, recording interviews with Dawid, observing their day-to-day life, Isaacson begins to understand the extent of the Bushmen disenfranchisement. They are hardly the idealized hunters from his mother's stories and seem to be at the bottom of the social hierarchy not only in South Africa, but in the entire Kalahari as well. Ruined by alcohol as well as by the indifference of the politicians to take up their cause, the traditionally living Bushmen have not only dwindled in number, but have been literally reduced to beggars having lost their land and their traditional means of subsistence, and with that their identity as a people has been profoundly threatened. Dawid, the tribal leader, was once a great healer but due to his bouts with alcohol he has lost his powers. Moved by what he witnesses, Isaacson is keen to find out the other side of the story, and hence decides to interview the officials at the National Park, which has become the bane of the Bushmen's existence. The interview only serves to prove the underlying racism and corruption of the Park management which was just a few years ago a "whites only" establishment. What complicates matters even further and very much endangers the success of the Bushmen claim, is another parallel claim to the same land by another black tribe called Miet. All throughout his travels and interactions with the Bushmen, Isaacson's narrative displays an unusual sense of humanity, warmth, and openness. It's precisely these qualities that distinguish The Healing Land, and allow Isaacson to bring out the truly extraordinary spiritual legacy of the Bushmen. Thus, both the reader and the narrator bear witness to some rather remarkable displays of the Bushmen healing techniques as well as a general sense of genuine magic. The themes of healing, of Isaacson's personal quest alongside the larger, political one involving the entire Bushmen population, come together in a poignant ending which features all of the leading personalities that inhabit this extraordinary book.
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Excerpt from History of Land Mammals in the Western Hemisphere One afternoon in June, 1876, three Princeton undergraduates were lying under the trees on the canal bank, making a languid pretence of preparing for an examination. Suddenly, one of the trio remarked: "I have been reading an old magazine article which describes a fossil-collecting expedition in the West; why can't we get up something of the kind?" The others replied, as with one voice, "We can; let's do it." This seemingly idle talk was, for Osborn and myself, a momentous one, for it completely changed the careers which, as we then believed, had been mapped out for us. The random suggestion led directly to the first of the Princeton palćontological expeditions, that of 1877, which took us to the "Bad Lands" of the Bridger region in southwestern Wyoming. The fascination of discovering and exhuming with our own hands the remains of the curious creatures which once inhabited North America, but became extinct ages ago, has proved an enduring delight. It was the wish to extend something of this fascinating interest to a wider circle, that occasioned the preparation of this book. The western portion of North America has preserved a marvellous series of records of the successive assemblages of animals which once dwelt in this continent, and in southernmost South America an almost equally complete record was made of the strange animals of that region. For the last half-century, or more, many workers have cooperated to bring this long-vanished world to light and to decipher and interpret the wonderful story of mammalian development in the western hemishere. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
Land Of Many Churches BGO - Beat Goes On
1. Introduction/we'll Understand It Better By And B 2. Medley: Take My Hand, Precious Lord/jesus Hold M 3. Precious Memories 4. History Of Big Creek Baptist Church 5. Turn Your Radio On 6. If We Never Meet Again 7. Closing Prayer/just As I Am 8. Introduction & Opening Prayer 9. Amazing Grace 10. Where Could I Go 11. Medley: Old Time Religion/pass Me Not/sweet By A 12. The Old Rugged Cross 13. Closing Prayer 14. Introduction/life's Railway To Heaven 15. On The Jericho Road 16. Steal Away 17. I Saw The Light 18. Introduction/leaning On The Everlasting Arms 19. Guide Me, Lord 20. Family Bible 21. I'll Be List'ning 22. Just A Closer Walk With Thee 23. Closing Prayer
Land Where The Good. . P.S. CLASSICS
Muzyka>Musical / Kabaret
1. The Land Where The Good Songs Go 2. The Subway Express 3. Ain't It Funny What A Difference Just A Few Drinks Make? 4. (I'm Looking For) An Irish Husband 5. Never Marry A Girl 6. Rolled Into One 7. How'd You Like To Spoon With Me? 8. They Didn't Believe Me 9. Nesting Time In Flatbush 10. Let's Begin 11. Interlude #1 12. Nobody Else But Me 13. Heaven In My Arms/dancing Time 14. I've Taken Such A Fancy To You 15. We're Crooks 101. Now That We Are One 102. A Fine Romance 103. The Way You Look Tonight 104. The Last Time I Saw Paris 105. My Boy 106. In The Heart Of The Dark/just Let Me Look At You 107. Go Little Boat 108. Interlude #2 109. All The Things You Are 110. April Fooled Me 111. Bill 112. Bill's A Liar 113. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes 114. Till The Clouds Roll By/look For The Silver Lining 115. Long Ago (And Far Away)
Land 1975 - 2002 Sony Music Entertainment / Arista
1. Dancing Barefoot 2. Babelogue 3. Rock 'N' Roll Nigger 4. Gloria 5. Pissing In A River 6. Free Money 7. People Have The Power 8. Because The Night 9. Ghost Dance 10. Ain't It Strange 11. Glitter In Their Eyes 12. 1959 13. Beneath The Southern Cross 14. Summer Cannibals 15. Ask The Angels 16. Frederick 17. When Doves Cry 101. Piss Factory (Track, 1974) 102. Redondo Beach (Demo, 1975) 103. Distance Fingers (Demo, 1975) 104. 25th Floor (Live - Eugene, Oregon 1978) 105. Wander I Go - (Track, 1996) 106. Come Back Little Sheba (Studio Outtake, 1996) 107. Dead City (Live - Denmark, 2001) 108. Spell (Live - Portland, Oregon, 2001) 109. Wing (Live - Paris, 2001) 110. Boy Cried Wolf (Live - Paris, 2001) 111. Birdland (Live - Los Angeles, Ca, 2001) 112. Higher Learning - Contemplation (Niepublikowane Nagranie Studyjne, 2001) 113. Notes To The Future (Nagranie Z Koncertu W St. Mark's Church, New York, N.y., 2002
Muzyka>Rock>Heavy / Hard
1. All Tensed Up 2. Don't Try To Call 3. I'm Not Interested 4. Guns At My School 5. Push The Button 6. Gilligan's Island 7. Mtc 8. Don't Have A Life 9. Bricklayer 10. Tired Of Doing Things 11. You're Naive 12. Strange Week 13. Do The Bee 14. Big Sky 15. Ultracore 16. Let's Go Die 17. Data Control
Songs From Evening Land dacapo
1. Gjerris, Helene - Rezitative Op. 16 Nr. 1-2 (Fuer 2. Nr. 1 Jag Lyssnar Till Vinden 3. Nr. 2 Gammal Genius 4. Gjerris, Helene - Entwicklungen Nr. 1-2 (Fuer Gesa 5. Nr. 1 Kindheit 6. Nr. 2 Die Genesende 7. Gjerris, Helene - Pluton Ode (Fuer Gesang Und Viol 8. Introduction: Recitation 9. Recitation 10. Aria 11. Gjerris, Helene - Chansons De L'amour La Poesie 12. Nr. 1 Le Sommeil 13. Nr. 2 Les Corbeaux 14. Nr. 3 La Terre 15. Abildskov, Anne Marie - Liebeslieder Nr. 1-3 (Fuer 16. Nr. 1 L'etoile A Pleure Rose 17. Nr. 2 Wie Soll Ich Meine Seele Halten 18. Nr. 3 Opfer (Fragment) 19. Abildskov, Anne Marie - Day & Night (Lieder Nr. 1- 20. Nr. 1 A Kill 21. Nr. 2 Silver-sweet Sound 22. Gjerris, Helene - I Saw The Sun (Solen Sa Jeg) (Fu 23. Abildskov, Anne Marie - Songs From Evening Land Op 24. Allt Aer Sa Underlight Fjaerran I Dag (1. Teil) 25. Du Maenniska Som Star Vid Stranden Av Mig 26. Det Aer Om Aftonen Man Bryter Upp 27. Preludio (2. Teil) 28. Nu Aer Det Sommermorgon 29. Tacka Vill Jag 30. Det Aer Om Aftonen Man Bryter Upp (3. Teil) 31. Gjerris, Helene - Wolfli Lieder Fuer Chor Nr. 1-2 32. Schlafen Gehen, Schmerz Und Not
The Land Of Smiles TELARC
3. Introduction & Entrance: Three Cheers For Lisa! 4. This Isn't The Only Time 5. I Tremble Whenever I Enter This Room 6. Now Will You Join Me In A Little Cup Of Tea? 7. Before The Window Of My Beloved 8. Finale 1. Akt: We Are Alone 9. Prelude 10. Entrance Of Sou Chong 11. Ah, Who Has Given Us Our Dream Dome True? 12. In Pagodas' Cross The Nation 13. Love For Me, & Love For You 14. My Heart Belongs To You 15. I Long For My Homeland, So Far Away 16. Chinese Wedding Procession 17. Finale 2. Akt: I Forbid You To Go! 18. Love Cannot Fail 19. Zig, Zig, Zig! 20. It's Strange How Happiness So Quickly Fades 21. Finale 3. Akt: The Sun Which Shines Here
Somalia on $5 a Day: A Soldier's Story Presidio Press
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
"Stanton's battalion was the first army unit in Somalia in 1992 and it did one hell of a job accomplishing a difficult mission where there wasn't a template. I had the pleasure of tagging along with his unit and saw first-hand how its leaders dealt with and solved problems. . . . A first-rate book and a must read. All professional soldier-leaders should carry Stanton's book in their rucksacks."--DAVID H. HACKWORTH Author of About Face and Hazardous Duty A country torn by seemingly endless war, a people tormented and victimized by relentless banditry---into this land of warlords came the soldiers of the army's elite 10th Mountain Division. They were strangers in a strange land sent to restore hope to this cauldron of misery and despair. The Pentagon deemed it a hostile fire zone thereby earning each soldier a monthly bonus of $150-- Somalia on $5.00 a day. Major Stanton and the infantrymen of Task Force 2-87 found themselves in unfamiliar surroundings, trying to accomplish a vague and constantly changing mission where knowing the good guys from the bad guys was nearly impossible. When the focus of Restore Hope changed from limited famine relief to nation building, the men found themselves in armed clashes with Somali warlords. In this exciting and often humorous memoir, Stanton relates the mounting frustrations experienced by the U.S. soldiers, futility that culminated in the infamous chaos on the streets of Mogadishu.
Timeless Flight - Ltd. Super Universe
1. Fly Me High 2. Love & Beauty 3. Leave This Man Alone 4. Cities 5. Dawn Is A Feeling 6. Peak Hour 7. Tuesday Afternoon 8. The Night: Nights In White Satin 9. Departure 10. Ride My See-saw 11. The Actor 12. Legend Of A Mind 13. Voices In The Sky 14. The Best Way To Travel 15. What Am I Doing Here 16. King & Queen 17. A Simple Game 18. In The Beginning 19. Lovely To See You 20. Dear Diary 21. Never Comes The Day 101. Are You Sitting Comfortably 102. The Dream 103. Have You Heard (Part 1) 104. The Voyage 105. Have You Heard (Part 2) 106. Higher & Higher 107. Gypsy 108. Eternity Road 109. Beyond 110. Watching & Waiting 111. Question 112. And The Tide Rushes In 113. Don't You Feel Small 114. Dawning Is The Day 115. Melancholy Man 116. Itno.s Up To You 117. Mike's Number One 118. Procession 119. The Story In Your Eyes 120. After You Came 121. One More Time To Live 201. I'm Just A Singer (In A Rock & Roll Band) 202. New Horizons 203. For My Lady 204. You & Me 205. When Youno.re A Free Man 206. Isn't Life Strange 207. Island 208. This Morning 209. Remember Me (My Friend) 210. My Brother 211. I Dreamed Last Night 212. Blue Guitar 213. From Mighty Oaks 214. I Wish We Could Fly 215. The Tunnel 216. Message 217. The Promise 301. Driftwood 302. Steppin' In A Slide Zone 303. One Step Into The Light 304. The Day We Meet Again 305. Forever Autumn 306. The Voice 307. Gemini Dream 308. Reflective Smile 309. Veteran Cosmic Rocker 310. Blue World 311. Running Water 312. Sitting At The Wheel 313. The Other Side Of Life 314. Slings & Arrows 315. Your Wildest Dreams 316. River Of Endless Love 401. I Know Youno.re Out There Somewhere 402. No More Lies 403. Isnno.t Life Strange 404. Question 405. Lean On Me (Tonight) 406. Say It With Love 407. Bless The Wings (That Bring You Back) 408. Say What You Mean 409. Highway 410. This Is The Moment 411. English Sunset 412. Sooner Or Later (Walkinno. On Air) 413. Strange Times 414. The Swallow 415. December Snow 501. Gypsy 502. The Sunset 503. Dr. Livingstone I Presume 504. Never Comes The Day 505. Peak Hour 506. Tuesday Afternoon 507. Are You Sitting Comfortably? 508. The Dream 509. Have You Heard No. Part One 510. The Voyage 511. Have You Heard No. Part Two 512. Nights In White Satin 513. Legend Of A Mind 514. Ride My See Saw 601. Tuesday Afternoon 602. You & Me 603. My Brother 604. Isnno.t Life Strange 605. Who Are You Now 606. New Horizons 607. Emilyno.s Song 608. I Dreamed Last Night 609. Nights In White Satin 610. I'm Just A Singer (In A Rock & Roll Band) 611. Blue Guitar 612. When You Wake Up 613. Question 701. Steppin' In A Slide Zone 702. Twilight Time 703. The Day We Meet Again 704. The Story In Your Eyes 705. I'm Your Man 706. Driftwood 707. I'll Be Level With You 708. Gypsy 709. Survival 710. The Balance 711. Nights In White Satin 712. Legend Of A Mind 713. Question 714. Ride My See Saw 801. Sitting At The Wheel 802. Gemini Dream 803. Tuesday Afternoon 804. The Voice 805. Stepping In A Slide Zone 806. The Story In Your Eyes 807. Hole In The World / Under My Feet 808. Painted Smile / Reflective Smile 809. Veteran Cosmic Rocker 810. Driftwood 901. Talking Out Of Turn 902. Running Water 903. Gypsy 904. Isnno.t Life Strange 905. Blue World 906. I'm Just A Singer (In A Rock & Roll Band) 907. Nights In White Satin 908. Legend Of A Mind 909. Question 910. Ride My See Saw 1001. The Story In Your Eyes 1002. New Horizons 1003. Emily's Song 1004. Legend Of A Mind 1005. Gemini Dream 1006. Tuesday Afternoon 1007. Eternity Road 1008. Talking Out Of Turn 1009. I Know Youno.re Out There Somewhere 1010. Lean On Me (Tonight) 1011. Ino.m Just A Singer (In A Rock & Roll Band) 1012. Nights In White Satin 1013. Question 1014. Ride My See Saw 1101. Nights In White Satin 1102. Departure / Ride My See Saw 1103. Dr. Livingston I Presume 1104. House Of Four Doors 1105. Voices In The Sky 1106. The Best Way To Travel 1107. Visions Of Paradise / The Actor 1108. Om 1109. Ino.m Just A Singer (In A Rock & Roll Band) 1110. Steppin' In A Slide Zone 1111. Had To Fall In Love 1112. Driftwood 1113. Nationwide 1201. Lovely To See You 1202. Never Comes The Day 1203. Tortoise & The Hare 1204. Are You Sitting Comfortably 1205. Legend Of A Mind 1206. Nights In White Satin 1207. Ride My See Saw 1208. Lazy Day 1209. Gypsy 1210. Candle Of Life 1211. Tuesday Afternoon 1212. Donno.t You Feel Small 1213. Question 1301. Gemini Dream 1302. The Voice 1303. Sitting At The Wheel 1304. Blue World 1305. Running Water 1306. Your Wildest Dreams 1307. The Other Side Of Life 1308. Running Out Of Love 1309. I Know Youno.re Out There Somewhere 1310. No More Lies 1311. Question 1312. Say It With Love 1313. Bless The Wings (That Bring You Back) 1401. The Day Begins 1402. Dawn: Dawn Is A Feeling 1403. The Morning: Another Morning 1404. Lunch Break: Peak Hour 1405. The Afternoon 1406. Evening 1407. Nights In White Satin (The Night) 1408. In The Beginning 1409. Lovely To See You 1410. Dear Diary 1411. Send Me No Wine 1412. To Share Our Love 1413. So Deep Within You 1414. Never Comes The Day 1415. Lazy Day 1416. Are You Sitting Comfortably 1417. The Dream 1418. Have You Heard (Part 1) 1419. The Voyage 1420. Have You Heard (Part 2) 1501. Higher & Higher 1502. Eyes Of A Child I 1503. Floating 1504. Eyes Of A Child II 1505. I Never Thought I'd Live To Be A Hundred 1506. Beyond 1507. Out & In 1508. Gypsy 1509. Eternity Road 1510. Candle Of Life 1511. Sun Is Still Shining 1512. I Never Thought I'd Live To Be A Million 1513. Watching & Waiting 1514. Question 1515. How Is It (We Are Here) 1516. And The Tide Rushes In 1517. Don't You Feel Small 1518. Tortoise & The Hare 1519. It's Up To You 1520. Minstrel's Song 1521. Dawning Is The Day 1522. Melancholy Man 1523. The Balance 1601. Procession 1602. The Story In Your Eyes 1603. Our Guessing Game 1604. Emily's Song 1605. After You Came 1606. One More Time To Live 1607. Nice To Be Here 1608. You Can Never Go Home 1609. My Song 1610. Lost In A Lost World 1611. New Horizons 1612. For My Lady 1613. Isn't Life Strange 1614. You & Me 1615. The Land Of Make Believe 1616. When You're A Free Man 1617. I'm Just A Singer (In A Rock & Roll Band)
If I Had A Hammer - The. . DYNAMIC
Muzyka>Muzyka świata>Folk / Ludowa / Etno
1. Peter, Paul & Mary- If I Had A Hammer 2. The Kingston Trio- Tom Dooley 3. Odetta- Water Boy 4. Bob Dylan- House Of The Rising Sun 5. Judy Collins- Maid Of Constant Sorrow 6. The Chad Mitchell Trio- I Do Adore Her 7. Woodie Guthrie- Stewball 8. Joan Baez- House Of The Rising Sun 9. Big Bill Broonzy- This Train 10. Jean Ritchie- Nottamun Town 11. The Weavers- Tzena Tzena Tzena 12. The Chad Mitchell Trio- Adios Mi Corozon 13. Harry Belafonte- Jamaica Farwell 14. The Rooftop Singers- Walk Right In 15. Odetta- The Lass From The Low Country 16. Cisco Houston- Drill Ye Tarriers 17. Lead Belly- Rock Island Line 18. The Almanac Singers- Ruben James 19. Pete Singer- Wimoweh 20. Joan Baez- All My Trials 21. The Kingston Trio- M.t.a. 22. Josh White- Lonesome Road 23. The Tarriers- Pretty Boy 24. Burl Ives- The Riddle Song 25. So Long It's Been Good To Know You- Woodie Guthrie 101. Woodie Guthrie- This Land Is Your Land 102. Judy Collins- I Know Where I'm Going 103. The Weavers- Wasn't That A Time 104. Bob Dylan- Man Of Constant Sorrow 105. Peter,paul & Mary- Lemon Tree 106. The Limelighters- There's A Meeting Here Tonight 107. Big Bill Broonzy- John Henry 108. The Chad Mitchell Trio- Walkin' On The Green Grass 109. Jean Ritchie- Barbry Allen 110. Leead Belly- C.c. Rider 111. The Carter Family- Wabash Cannonball 112. Pete Seeger- Turn,turn,turn ( To Everything There Is A Seaso 113. Joan Baez- Silver Dagger 114. The Almanac Singers- The Golden Vanity 115. Glenn Yarborough- All My Sorrows 116. Odetta- Deep River 117. Burl Ives- On Top Of Old Smokey 118. The Kingston Trio- A Worried Man 119. Peter,paul & Mary- 500 Miles 120. Judy Collins- Wild Mountain Thyme 121. Ed Mccurdy- Darlin' Cory 122. The Limelighters- Whiskey In The Jar 123. Harry Belafonte- The Banana Boat Song 124. Woody Guthrie- Hard Travelin' 125. The Weavers- Goodnight Irene 201. The Kingstoin Trio- Molly Dee 202. Carolyn Hester- Swinging And Turn Jubilee 203. The Weavers- Kisses Sweeter Than Wine 204. Burl Ives- Sweet Betsy From Pike 205. Josh White- One Meat Ball 206. The Almanac Singers- Away Rio 207. Peter, Paul & Mary- Where Have All The Flowers Gone 208. Glenn Yarborough- Spanish Is A Loving Tongue 209. Jean Ritchie- Careless Love 210. The Tarriers- Those Brown Eyes 211. Joan Baez- Fare Thee Well (10,000 Miles) 212. The Limeliters- A Dollar Down 213. Bob Dylan- You're No Good 214. Judy Collins- The Rising Of The Moon 215. Lead Belly- Blue Tail Fly 216. Harry Belafonte- Scarlet Ribbons (For Her Hair) 217. Peggy Seeger- The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 218. Pete Seeger- Midnight Special 219. The Chad Mitchell Trio- Chevaliers 220. Judy Collins- John Riley 221. Big Bill Broonzy- Black, Brown & White Blues 222. The Kingston Trio- The Tijuana Jail 223. Josh White- Howling Wolf Blues 224. Odetta- He's Got The Whole World In His Hands 225. Hoyt Axton- Greenback Dollar
Muzyka>Rock>Heavy / Hard>Gothic
1. The Story Of Leaves' Eyes 2. From Fjords & Myths 3. Ode To A Seamaid 4. Musical Nature 5. The Saga Of Vinland 6. Sounds Of Strings 7. Across European Borders 8. Dark Emotions 9. Mexican Tales 10. Strange Melodies 11. Viva South America 12. Angelique Voices 13. Going Down Under 14. The Beauty & The Beast 15. American Dreams 16. The Passage 17. Elegy (Videoclip) 18. Into Your Light (Videoclip) 19. Farewell Proud Men (From Mexico To Russia) (Videoc 20. Legend Land (Videoclip) 21. New Found Land (Videoclip) 22. The Thorn (Live At Masters Of Rock) (Videoclip) 23. The Crossing - America 2006 A.d. (Trailer) 101. Vinland Saga (Intro) 102. Farewell Proud Men 103. Ocean's Way 104. The Crossing 105. Into Your Light 106. The Thorn 107. Mourning Tree 108. For Amelie 109. Skraelings 110. Temptation 111. Tale Of The Seamaid 112. New Found Land 113. Leaves' Eyes 114. Solemn Sea 115. Amrhan 116. Norwegian Lovesong 117. Lyset 118. Legend Land 119. Elegy 120. Mot Fjerne Land (Outro) 121. Photogallery (Making Of...) 201. Vinland Saga (Intro) 202. Farewell Proud Men 203. Ocean's Way 204. The Crossing 205. Into Your Light 206. The Thorn 207. Mourning Tree 208. For Amelie 209. Skraelings 210. Temptation 301. Tale Of The Seamaid 302. New Found Land 303. Leaves' Eyes 304. Solemn Sea 305. Amrhan 306. Norwegian Lovesong 307. Lyset 308. Legend Land 309. Elegy 310. Mot Fjerne Land (Outro)
szukaj w Kangoo krainaksiazek i saw a strange land 20110457
Sklepy zlokalizowane w miastach: Warszawa, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice
Szukaj w sklepach lub całym serwisie
t1=0.087, t2=0, t3=0, t4=0.034, t=0.088