krainaksiazek i took soul to church today 20053768
- znaleziono 16 produktów w 5 sklepach
Muzyka>Rhythm & Blues / Soul
1. Jones, Booker T. - I Was Born To Love You 2. Hayes, Isaac - Precious, Precious 3. Isbell, Alvertis - Send Peace & Harmony Home 4. Jones, Booker T. - Soul Limbo 5. Floyd, Eddie - I've Never Found A Girl (To Love Me 6. Bramlett, Delaney - It's Been A Long Time Coming 7. Crawford, Dave - What A Man 8. Davis, B.b. - I Like Everything About You 9. Daye, Johnny - Stay Baby Stay 10. Jones, Booker T. - Private Number 11. Crutcher, Bettye - So Nice 12. Banks, Homer - Long Walk To D.c. 13. Hayes, Isaac - Give 'Em Love 14. Floyd, Eddie - Funky Mississippi 15. Spector, Phil - Lovin' Feeling 16. Ragni, Gerome - Where Do I Go? 17. Cropper, Steve - Bed Of Roses 18. Cooke, Sam - Bring It On Home To Me 19. Banks, Homer - It's Unbelievable (How You Control 20. Davis, Don - Who's Making Love 21. Merriwether, Arthur - Mighty Cold Winter 22. Frontiere, Dominic - Hang 'Em High 23. Floyd, Eddie - You're Leaving Me 24. Alexander, James - Copy Cat 25. Bell, William - I Forgot To Be Your Lover 26. Ashford, Nickolas - Running Out 27. Hayes, Isaac - My Baby Specializes 28. Hayes, Isaac - I'll Understand 101. Banks, Homer - The Ghetto 102. King, Albert - Blues Power 103. Elliot, Richard - The Echo 104. Arnold, Calvin - Funky Way 105. Banks, Homer - Take Care Of Your Homework 106. Banks - I Like What You're Doing (To Me) 107. Cropper, Steve - I've Got To Have Your Love 108. Hayes, Isaac - Let 'Em Down Baby 109. Jones, Booker T. - Love Is Here Today & Gone Tomor 110. Hayes, Isaac - It Ain't Long Enough 111. Hayes, Isaac - Mellow Way You Treat Your Man 112. Jones, Booker T. - Private Number 113. Dunn, Donald - Time Is Tight 114. Jones, Booker T. - Double Or Nothing 115. Redding, Otis - (Sittin On ) The Dock Of The Bay 116. Hutchinson, Sheila - So I Can Love You 117. Jones, Allen - Don't Stop Dancing (To The Music) ( 118. Turbinton, Wilson - One More Chance 119. Dotson, Jimmy - I Wanna Be Good (To You) 120. Miller, Art - Finger Lickin' Good 121. Hayes, Isaac - Tighten Up My Thang 122. Bell, William - My Whole World Is Falling Down 123. Clinton Jr., George - Testify (I Wonna) 124. Jones, Allan - Drowning On Dry Land 125. Rakes, Pal - Do The Cissy 126. Jones, Booker T. - Don't Tell Your Mama (Where You 201. Simon, Paul - Mrs. Robinson 202. Floyd, Eddie - Love's Sweet Sensation 203. Crutcher, Bettye - Just Because Your Love Is Gone 204. Barnes, J.j. - Chains Of Love 205. Jones, Booker T. - Happy 206. Banks, Homer - The Challenge 207. Banks, Homer - Soul-a-lujah 208. Floyd, Eddie - Never, Never Let You Go 209. Wilson, Clyde - Just Keep On Lovin' Me 210. Floyd, Eddie - I Need You Woman 211. Frierson, Johnnie - I've Got A Feeling 212. Banks, Homer - It's Time To Pay For The Fun (We've 213. Banks, Homer - I Could Never Be President 214. Webb, Jimmy - By The Time I Get To Phoenix 215. Hager, Joan - Long & Lonely World 216. Barry, John - Midnight Cowboy 217. Thomas, Carla - I've Fallen In Love With You 218. Jones, Booker T. - Slum Baby 219. Hayes, Isaac - The Best Part Of A Love Affair 220. By The Time I Get To Phoenix 221. Hayes, Isaac - Original Version 222. Bacharach, Burt - Walk On By 223. Hooker, John Lee - Tupelo (Part 1) 224. Cropper, Steve - Water 225. Hayes, Isaac - The Sweeter He Is (Part 1) 226. Briggs, Freddy - You're Driving Me (To The Arms Of 301. Jones, Allen - Open Up Your Heart (Let Me In) 302. Floyd, Eddie - Why Is The Wine Sweeter (On The Oth 303. Stewart, Randall - When Will We Be Paid 304. Hooker, John Lee - Grinder Man 305. Jones, Booker T. - Born Under A Bad Sign 306. Womack, Bobby - What You Gonna Do 307. Chalmers, Sandra - I'm So Glad 308. Bridges, Fred - Beautiful Feelings (Single Mix) 309. Banks, Homer - Your Love Was Strange 310. Isbell, Alvertis - Love Bones 311. Bramlett, Bonnie - Hard To Say Goodbye 312. Barnes, J.j. - Got To Get Rid Of You 313. Milner, Reggie - Habit Forming Love 314. Lewis, Robert - My Thing Is A Moving Thing 315. Hayes, Isaac - Stealing Love 316. Hayes, Isaac - When Tomorrow Comes 317. King, Albert - Wrapped Up In Love Again (Vocal) 318. Thomas, Jr., Rufus - Do The Funky Chicken 319. Jones, Booker T. - California Girl 320. Hayes, Bernie - Tribute To A Black Woman (Part 1) 321. Alexander, James - Sang & Dance 322. Hayes, Isaac - Hold On I'm Coming 323. Banks, Homer - Love's Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Do 324. Hines, Earnest - Help Me Put Out The Flame (In My 325. Banks, Homer - Black Boy 401. Banks, Homer - Bracing Myself For The Fall 402. Bryant, Boudleaux - All I Have To Do Is Dream 403. Darling, Jean - Singing About Love 404. Banks, Homer - Goodies 405. Hester, Tony - Just The Way You Are Today 406. Willis, Aaron - The Creeper Returns 407. Davis, Don - Guide Me Well (45 Version) 408. Scharf, Stuart - Give A Damn 409. Hughes, Jimmie - Steal Away 410. Briggs, Freddie - Your Sweet Lovin' 411. Butler, William - I Forget To Remember 412. Lee, Larry - Can't See You When I Want To 413. Hathaway, Donny - Never Be True 414. King, Albert - Can't You See What You're Doing To 415. Ward, William Thomas - Sixty Minute Man (Part 2) 416. Richardson, Jape - Preacher & The Bear 417. Harrison, George - Something 418. Briggs, Freddie - Seeing Is Believin' 419. Hester, Tony - You're My Only Temptation 420. Soule, George - What I Don't Know Won't Hurt Me 421. Dixon, Willie - Right, Tight & Out Of Sight 422. Anderson, John W. - (What's Under) The Natural Do 501. White, Ronald - My Girl 502. Jordan, David - I Have Learned To Do Without You 503. Harper - Play The Music Tornados 504. Carter, Calvin - Lonely Soldier 505. Willis, Vince - Heart Association 506. Butler, Jerry - I Stand Accused 507. Kooper, Al - Brand New Day 508. Briggs, Freddie - Sweeter Tomorrow 509. Anderson, Gene - Cool Strut 510. Rice, Bonny - You Put The Sunshine Back In My Worl 511. Bloom, Bobby - Montego Bay 512. Robinson, Rudy - Got It Together (Parts 1 & 2) 513. Lewis, Ramsey - Wade In The Water 514. Tate, Tommy - You're Movin' Much Too Fast 515. Cropper, Steve - The Best Years Of My Life 516. Snyder, Arthur - I Am Somebody (Part 2) 517. Levine - I Loved You Like I Love My Very Life 518. Pashkot, Jim - Soul Machine 519. Nixon, Tom - (Follow Her) Rules & Regulations 520. Thomas, Jr., Rufus - (Do The) Push & Pull (Part 1) 521. Lumbus, Carl - Love Changes 522. Porter, David - Put Your World In My World (Best O 523. Crutcher - Love Is Plentiful 601. Barry - Heavy Makes You Happy (Sha-na-boom Boom) 602. Parker, Deanie - Who Took The Merry Out Of Christm 603. Banks, Homer - Too Many Lovers 604. Staples, Pervis - Black Christmas 605. Hayes, Isaac - The Mistletoe & Me 606. Hunter, Ivy - Ask The Lonely 607. Davis, Don - Jody's Got Your Girl & Gone 608. Lebeau, Roni - Finish Me Off 609. Floyd, Eddie - Oh, How It Rained 610. Bacharach, Burt - The Look Of Love 611. Triplett - Electrified Love 612. Cropper, Steve - Melting Pot 613. Drapkin, Christina - That's The Way I Like It (I L 614. Washington, Carrol - Mr. Big Stuff 615. Crutcher, Bettye - You Make Me Want To Love You 616. Dozier, Lamont - Stop! In The Name Of Love 617. Davis, Melvin - I Don't Wanna Lose You 618. Bridges, Jo - (Girl) I Love You 619. Thomas, Jr., Rufus - The World Is Round 620. Crutcher, Bettye - A Penny For Your Thoughts 621. Davis, Clifton - Never Can Say Goodbye 622. Rice, Mack - I Don't Want To Be Like My Daddy 701. Robinson, Jr., William - You've Got To Earn It 702. Barnes, J.j. - Hold On To It 703. Hester, Tony - Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get 704. Dixon, Willie - Born Too Late 705. Hughes, Jimmy - Just Ain't Strong As I Used To Be 706. Briggs, Dorothy - That Other Woman Got My Man & Go 707. Porter, David - If You Think It (You May As Well D 708. Arnold, Calvin - Shame On The Family Name 709. Cropper, Steve - Blood Is Thicker Than Water 710. Hester, Tony - Hijackin' Love 711. Van Peebles, Melvin - Sweetback's Theme 712. Floyd, Eddie - The Breakdown (Part 1) 713. Crutcher, Bettye - Pin The Tail On The Donkey 714. Moore, Leon - Them Hot Pants 715. Smith - If That Ain't A Reason (For You Woman To L 716. Banks, Homer - It's Good To Be Careful (But It's B 717. Cobb, Joe - Where Would You Be Today 718. Nix, Don - Everybody Wants To Go To Heaven 719. Reese, William Lloyd - Got To Get Away From It All 720. Terry, A. - Love's Creeping Up On Me 721. Hayes, Isaac - Show Me How 722. Lebeau, Roni - If I Give It Up, I Want It Back 723. Crutcher, Bettye - A Woman Named Trouble 801. Giles, Elbert W. - Losing Boy 802. Ingram, Luther - Respect Yourself (Single Edit) 803. Jewel, S. - I'll Kick A Brick (About My Man) 804. Broussard, Joseph - You Think You're Hot Stuff 805. Bell, William - All For The Love Of A Woman 806. Hayes, Isaac - Theme From Shaft 807. Dunn, Donald Duck - Jamaica, This Morning 808. Arnold, Calvin - Gone! The Promises Of Yesterday 809. Lance, Major - Girl, Come On Home 810. Clinton, George - (Let Hurt Put You In The) Loser' 811. Brown, W. - My Baby Love 812. March, Myrna - How Do You Move A Mountain 813. Ellis, T. - Black Nasty Boogie (Part 6) 814. Rice, Bonny - Do The Funky Penguin (Part 1) 815. Banks, Homer - You've Got A Cushion To Fall On 816. Hester, Tony - Get Up & Get Down 817. Banks, Homer - Son Of Shaft 818. Mitchell, Phillip - Don't Cha Mess With My Money, 819. Cropper, Steve - I Can Smell That Funky Music 820. Kaye - A Sadness For Things 821. Campbell, Milton - That's What Love Will Make You 822. Barker, Kent - Standing In For Jody
Opus Dei Penguin
Opus Dei is the most controversial - and unknown - force in the Catholic Church. Here, John L. Allen uncovers its real nature. Accused of promoting a right-wing political agenda, of cult-like practices, and immortalized forever in the pages of Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code, Opus Dei is the most notorious, most talked about - but least known - religious organization of our time. Granted unlimited access to those within its ranks, and with an investigative eye intent on uncovering closely guarded secrets, John L. Allen finally separates the myths from the facts: the actual use of the cilice; the reason men and women remain separate; the true extent of Opus Dei's funds. Built around a wealth of interviews with the heads of Opus Dei in the Vatican and in centres around the world, comparing the attitudes of current members with those of highly critical members and outsiders, Opus Dei is a portrait of a remarkably powerful organization, both inside and outside the Church. One of the most mysterious and controversial religious forces today, and immortalized in Dan Brown
Lord I Believe Aspect
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Lord I Believe is an inspiring in-depth reflection of one man's search to live by faith alone in God. Through a fascinating blend of Scripture and personal experiences, Brian Byrne takes readers on a spiritual journey to not only learn what faith is but to learn what it means to live by faith every day. As a young man, Brian struggled to find true joy in his relationship with God. He attended church, led out in worship, and even served as a missionary in India, but the real joy that comes from loving God fully continued to elude him. Brian continued to struggle with his search to find joy until one night, while kneeling in prayer with his wife and a friend, God sent him the four words that would shape the rest of his life, "It is by faith." Those four small words sent Brian on an intense spiritual search to learn how to live every aspect of his life by faith in God. His search took him from examining what it meant for Jesus' twelve disciples to live by faith, to what it means to live by faith now, in the twenty-firstcentury. Through intense biblical and real-life application, Lord I Believe proves to be an inspirational guide to those trying to live by faith in today's world.
Blood Doctor Penguin
Powieści i opowiadania
Consolations of Philosophy Penguin
Alain de Botton, best-selling author of How Proust can Change Your Life, has set six of the finest minds in the history of philosophy to work on the problems of everyday life. Here then are Socrates, Epicurus, Seneca, Montaigne, Schopenhauer and Nietzsche on some of the things that bother us all; lack of money, the pain of love, inadequacy, anxiety, the fear of failure and the pressure to conform.
20 rubli, Rodzinne tradycje Słowian: Chrzciny, 2009 Mennica Polska: Numizmatyka
Kategorie > Srebrne i złote monety świata
Seria: "Rodzinne tradycje Słowian" "Slavs' Family Traditions Series" "
Natasha's Dance Penguin
Powieści i opowiadania
The Beat 6 / Shows 22 - 26 Bear Family Records
Muzyka>Rhythm & Blues / Soul
1. Show Nr. 22 (1966) 2. Intro By Hoss Allen - Incl. The Beat Theme 3. Johnny Lorand (Lorand) - The Eel 4. Frank Howard & The Commanders - I Feel So Sorry 5. Tammy Mcknight - Take Away These Chains 6. Johnny Jones - Cleo's Back 7. Eva Larse - You Took My Heart 8. Bobby Hebb - I Got Rhythm 9. Rodge Martin - That's How Strong My Love Is 10. The Beat Boys - Satoria 11. Earl Gaines & Jimmy Church - Hold On I'm Coming 12. Advertisement For The Beat Nr. 23 13. Show Nr.23 (1966) 14. Intro By Hoss Allen - Incl. The Beat Theme 15. The Four Ms - Monkey Time 16. Joe Simon - A Teenager's Prayer 17. Joe Simon - Long Hot Summer 18. Johnny Jones - Soul Drag 19. Eva Larse - All I Could Do Was Cry 20. Freddie King - She Put The Whammy On Me 21. Freddie King - San-ho-zay 22. The Beat Boys - Good Good Lovin' 23. Earl Gaines - It's Love Baby (24 Hours A Day) 24. The Beat Boys - Ram-bunk-shush 25. Advertisement For The Beat Nr.24 26. Show Nr.24 (1966) 27. Intro By Hoss Allen - Incl. The Beat Theme 28. Mabon 'Teenie' Hodges & Fred Ford - Night Train 29. Willie Mitchell - Sticks & Stones 30. Big Amos Patton - He Won't Bit Me Twice 31. Willie Mitchell - Instrumental 32. Veniece Stark - I Got Everything He Needs 33. Little Milton - When A Man Loves Two 34. Willie Mitchell - 20-75 35. Willie Mitchell - Hitch Hike 36. Don Bryant - Sweet Baby Talk 37. Willie Mitchell - Instrumental 38. Advertisement For The Beat Nr.25 39. Show Nr.25 (1966) 40. Intro By Hoss Allen - Incl. The Beat Theme 41. Freddie King - See See Rider 42. Little Milton - I'd Rather Drink Muddy Water 43. Little Milton - Believe In Me 44. The Beat Boys - Apple Dumpling 45. Veniece Stark - Get You Out Of My Mind 46. Joe Simon - Woke Up This Morning 47. Joe Simon - Crying In The Chapel 48. The Beat Boys - Philly Dog 49. Freddie King - Funny Bone 50. Freddie King - Hide Away 51. Show Nr.26 (1966) 52. Intro - Incl. The Beat Theme 53. Otis Redding - Mr.pitiful 54. The Ovations - Twisting The Night Away 55. Percy Sledge - When A Man Loves A Woman 56. The Bar-kays - Philly Dog 57. Mitty Collier - I'm Having A Party 58. Garnett Mimms - I'll Take Good Care Of You 59. Patti Labelle & The Bluebelles - Over The Rainbo 60. The Sam & Dave Band - Secret Agent Man 61. Sam & Dave - I Take What I Want
Vision in Progress Wipf & Stock Publishers
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Description: The work of American Baptist missionaries among the Telugu people in India in the nineteenth century came to fruition in 1897, when Telugus established their own indigenous missionary organization, the Telugu Home Missionary Society. Six years later, in 1903, the society took the highly ambitious step of sending one of its own, John Rangiah, to South Africa as a missionary to work among Telugus who'd gone to that country as indentured laborers. Vision in Progress tells the story of Indian Baptists' work in South Africa, work mitigated by the negatives influences of colonialism and racism, manifested by the openly racist South African doctrine of apartheid. It examines the values, missions philosophy, and struggles of John Rangiah and of others--men and women--who have shaped the history of Indian Baptists in South Africa up to this day. In telling this story, the author provides a thorough history of the organization Indian Baptists formed--the Baptist Association of South Africa--and its friction-filled efforts to work alongside other Baptist groups. Informational and inspirational, Vision in Progress serves ultimately as a testimony of people of great faith who were up against tremendous odds. Endorsements: ""Vision in Progress: Framing the Portrait of Indian Baptists in South Africa fills a gap in Asian and African Church History and Missions studies. While selected indigenous African and Asian Baptist individuals have often been celebrated in biographies, their social and political impact have not been adequately studied or shared. We are indebted to Rodney Ragwan for this informative, inspirational resource which does this for both scholars and pastors."" - Horace O. Russell Emeritus Professor of HistoricalTheology and Dean of Chapel, Palmer Theological Seminary ""In this important text Rodney Ragwan offers a biographical portrait of the first Indian-born missionary to South Africa, Reverend John Rangiah, who was also one of the few Asian representatives at the 1910 Edinburgh World Missionary Conference. Ragwan's research brings to light an early example of what missiologists today call 'South to South' mission. Utilizing insights from post-colonial theory, this book also tells the larger story of Indian Baptist work in South Africa of the contemporary period. This work fills gaps in our knowledge of the history of Christianity in South Africa for which historians of Christian mission and church leaders in South Africa and elsewhere will be most grateful."" -Ben Hartley Associate Professor of Christian Mission, Palmer Theological Seminary ""Rodney Ragwan's Vision in Progress delves into the important, but too often little known history of the American Baptist missionary movement among the Telugu people of India. It is a story of resolve and determination among the indigenous missionaries and the subsequent formation of the Baptist Association of South Africa. Dr. Ragwan is to be commended for a thoughtfully researched, scholarly, but thoroughly readable work."" -Wallace Charles Smith Dean, Smith School of Christian Ministries, Palmer Theological Seminary of Eastern University, and Senior Pastor, Shiloh Baptist Church, Washington, DC ""Rodney Ragwan's Vision in Progress retells the history of American Baptist and Telegu Indian Baptist missionary endeavors in South Africa, bringing to the fore the 'unsung voices' ignored thus far. The book reminds us that 'history' is never neutral, nor its task ever complete. Ragwan's narrative challenges us to ask: whose voices have yet to be unearthed? Whose stories must be heard? This book is an important addition to the study of global missions. -Loida I. Martell-Otero Professor of Constructiv
Ślady, czyli tajemnice krak. kościołów wer. ang. Collegium Columbinum
Literatura / Historia
Napisano już setki historycznych opracowań na temat krakowskich kościołów. Nie chcemy z nimi konkurować. Pragniemy, byście po przeczytaniu lub tylko przejrzeniu tej książeczki, spojrzeli na mijane codziennie i zazwyczaj dobrze znane Wam obiekty, trochę innym wzrokiem. Najpierw z perspektywy XIXwiecznego publicysty i wydawcy - Waleriana Wielogłowskiego, który w 1855 roku opublikował miniaturowy albumik zatytułowany Kościoły krakowskie wydane w stalorytach z treściwym onych opisaniem. Składał się on z czterdziestu ośmiu nieco naiwnych, ale urokliwych i dość wiernych ilustracji istniejących w owym czasie kościołów. Jak te miejsca, te budynki, czasami tylko ślady po nich, wyglądają dzisiaj?Możemy to sprawdzić oglądając współczesne zdjęcia wykonane z tych samych miejsc w których stał (lub siedział) przed laty Johann Wenzel Zinke robiąc wstępne rysunki do jego stalorytów. Część tekstowa odsłania niektóre z tajemnic, anegdot i ciekawostek związanych z każdym z kościołów. Bawcie się dobrze, a wchodząc do poszczególnych kościołów wspomnijcie ludzi, którzy byli z nimi związani, i zdarzenia, jakie miały w nich miejsce.Michał SzymanowskiDear Reader, tens if not hundreds of historical studies have been written about churches in Cracow but our intention is not to compete. Nor is it to dishearten you with a deluge of dates, facts and footnotes. We just want you - after reading or just leafing through the pages of this booklet - to see the structures you go past daily and usually know well in a slightly different way. First, from the perspective of Cracow
Roaring Nineties Penguin
His previous book revealed the shocking truth about globalization. Now, Joseph Stiglitz blows the whistle on the devastation wrought by the free market mantra in the nineties
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
'I've wanted to make a series in Spain for a long time. I love Spanish food, I've been going there since I was a young boy - but until quite recently I don't think people really took the food seriously. Thanks to a handful of really dedicated Spanish chefs and a growing enthusiasm for its rugged flavours, that has all begun to change. To me the underlying point of journeying to Spain would be to discover the 'duende' in the cooking. By that I mean a sense of soul, of authenticity. The word is normally used in flamenco but I think it could be equally applied to the art of Spanish cooking because to my mind, in really good food, there is a communication between the cook and diner that amounts to art.' Rick Stein In his beautifully designed and illustrated cookbook to accompany a major BBC2, 4-part series, Rick has selected over 140 recipes that capture the authentic taste of Spain today. Spain is a country that tantalises every sense with its colourful sights, evocative music, vibrant traditions and bold cookery. Spanish cooking has a rich history, with flavours reflecting a broad range of cultural influences. Rick samples his way through the specialties and hidden treats of each region, taking in the changing landscape from the mountainous northern regions through the Spanish plains to Mediterranean beaches. With over 100 Spanish recipes and location photographs, this is an essential cookbook for food-lovers as well as a stunning culinary guide to a diverse country.
Ultimate Collection Delta Entertainment
1. A Church, A Courtroom & Then Goodbye 2. Honky Tonk Merry Go Round 3. Hidin' Out 4. I Cried All The Way To The Altar 5. I've Loved & Lost Again 6. Dear God 7. Walkin' After Midnight 8. Fingerprints 9. A Stranger In My Arms 10. Try Again 11. Then You'll Know 12. Three Cigarettes In An Ashtray 13. He Will Do For You 14. A Poor Man's Roses (Or A Rich Man's Gold) 15. Hungry For Love 16. I Can't Forget 17. That Wonderful Someone 18. Stop The World (And Let Me Off) 19. If I Could See The World (Through The Eyes Of A Ch 20. Cry Not For Me 21. Just Out Of Reach (Of My Two Open Arms) 22. Never No More 23. Walking Dream 24. In Care Of The Blues 25. Turn The Cards Slowly 101. Come On In 102. Love, Love, Love Me Honey 103. I'm Blue Again 104. Too Many Secrets 105. Lovesick Blues 106. I Don't Wanta 107. There He Goes 108. Don't Ever Leave Me Again 109. Let The Teardrops Fall 110. If I Could Only Stay Asleep 111. Yes I Undestand 112. Life's Railway To Heaven 113. Just A Closer Walk With Thee 114. Today, Tomorrow & Forever 115. Crazy Dreams 116. The Heart You Break May Be Your Own 117. I Can See An Angel 118. Gotta Lotta Rhythm In My Soul 119. Stop, Look & Listen 120. I Love You Honey 121. Pick Me Up On Your Way Down 122. How Can I Face Tomorrow 123. I'm Moving Along 124. Ain't No Wheel On This Ship 125. Crazy
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Jeremy Clarkson invites us to "Motorworld", his take on different cultures and the cars that they drive. There are ways and means of getting about that don't involve four wheels, but in this slice of vintage Clarkson, Jeremy isn't much interested in them. Back in 1996, he took himself off to twelve countries (okay, eleven - he goes to America twice) in search of the hows, whys and wherefores of different nationalities and their relationships with cars. There were a few questions he needed answers to: Why, for instance, is it that Italians are more interested in looking good than looking where they are going? Why do Indians crash a lot? How can an Arab describe himself as 'not a rich man' with four of the world's most expensive cars in his drive? And why have the otherwise neutral Swiss declared war on the car? From Cuba to Iceland, Australia to Vietnam, Japan to Texas, Jeremy Clarkson tells us of his adventures on and off four wheels as he seeks to discover just what it is that makes our motorworld tick over. Praise for Jeremy Clarkson: "Brilliant ...laugh-out-loud". ("Daily Telegraph"). "Outrageously funny ...will have you in stitches". ("Time Out"). Number-one bestseller Jeremy Clarkson writes on cars, current affairs and anything else that annoys him in his sharp and funny collections. "Born To Be Riled", "Clarkson On Cars", "Don't Stop Me Now", "Driven To Distraction", "Round the Bend" and "I Know You Got Soul" are also available as Penguin paperbacks; the Penguin App iClarkson: The Book of Cars can be downloaded on the App Store. Jeremy Clarkson because his writing career on the Rotherham Advertiser. Since then he has written for the "Sun" and the "Sunday Times". Today he is the tallest person working in British television, and is the presenter of the hugely popular "Top Gear".
Anthology Not Now Music Limited
1. Crazy 2. I Fall To Pieces 3. Anytime 4. Your Cheatin' Heart 5. Foolin' Around 6. Who Can I Count On 7. Seven Lonely Days 8. Lovin' In Vain 9. Crazy Dreams 10. Why Can't He Be You 11. Gotta Lotta Rhythm In My Soul 12. I Love You So Much It Hurts 13. Turn The Cards Slowly 14. I'm Blue Again 15. I Can See An Angel 16. You Belong To Me 17. South Of The Border (Down Mexico Way) 18. Just Out Of Reach 19. So Wrong 20. Honky Tonk Merry Go Round 21. I Can't Forget You 22. Today, Tomorrow And Forever 23. True Love 24. Come On In (And Make Yourself At Home) 25. Just A Closer Walk With Thee 101. Heartaches 102. She's Got You 103. Have You Ever Been Lonely 104. San Antonio Rose 105. I Don't Wanta 106. I've Loved And Lost Again 107. Half As Much 108. Never No More 109. A Poor Man's Roses 110. That's My Desire 111. Love, Love, Love Me, Honey 112. You Made Me Love You 113. If I Could See The World 114. Imagine That 115. Ain't No Wheels On This Ship 116. He Will Do For You 117. If I Could Stay Asleep 118. Hungry For Love 119. Pick Me Up(on You Way Down) 120. The Heart You Break May Be Your Own 121. In Care Of The Blues 122. A Church, A Courtroom And Then Goodbye 123. Life's Railway To Heaven 124. That Wonderful Someone 125. Three Cigarettes In An Astray 201. Walkin' After Midnight 202. You Were Only Fooling 203. Strange 204. I Can't Help It (If I'm Still In Love You) 205. I'm Moving Along 206. Lonely Street 207. Walking Dream 208. When I Get Through With You 209. Lovesick Blues 210. You're Stronger Than Me 211. How Can I Face Tomorrow 212. There He Goes 213. Yes, I Understand 214. Hidin' Out 215. A Stranger In My Arms 216. Let The Teardrops Fall 217. I Love You Honey 218. Try Again 219. The Wayward Wind 220. Cry Not For Me 221. Stop, Look And Listen 222. Stop The World (And Let Me Get Off) 223. I Cried All The Way To The Alter 224. Then You'll Know 225. Dear God
szukaj w Kangoo krainaksiazek i took soul to church today 20053768
Sklepy zlokalizowane w miastach: Warszawa, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice
Szukaj w sklepach lub całym serwisie
t1=0.149, t2=0, t3=0, t4=0.024, t=0.15