krainaksiazek if i were a space moose too 20039581
- znaleziono 23 produkty w 5 sklepach
Wow I'm a Genieous!!!! CONSTABLE & ROBINSON
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
This is a hilarious collection of the weirdest, stupidest and most outrageous things ever said on the internet on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Ebay, Amazon, YouTube and even in good old-fashioned emails. Years ago if you said or did something stupid or embarrassing, it would have remained relatively private and have would soon been forgotten. Now thanks to advances in technology every cringe-making remark that we make online is preserved not only for the rest of eternity but is also instantly available for all the world to see! Wow! I'm a Genieous! presents an irresistible collection of ill-thought out comments, opinions, online disputes and sheer unashamed ignorance. So join us as we find the people who put the twit in Twitter and the mess in instant message. Contents include: Stupid Questions and Stupid Answers: e.g. "Does anyone know Obama's last name?" "Are there any lakes in the Lake District?"; Angry Outbursts: Furious, insane or wildly over the top comments from You Tube etc Harrods it ain't - buying and selling on the internet: "I won a filthy Powerbook 540 which took about one month to arrive. The seller clearly used rubbish from their bin to pack the box; complete with McDonalds wrappers with old french fries and lettuce!" Observations To Leave You Speechless: "Does it rain in Australia? Because it's the other side of the world doesn't the rain just fall away into space?", "The Olympics has been going three thousand years?! We're only up to 2012!" "I like to tape my thumbs to my hands to see what it would be like to be a dinosaur." Reviews from Hell: "The beach was too sandy and there were too many fish in the sea...", "We went on holiday to Spain and had problems with the taxi drivers as they were all Spanish". Online Slip Ups: Internet-based disasters e.g. the school headmaster who asked his bursar to reply to a complaint from an old lady by telling her to "get stuffed" but accidentally copied her in on the message. Communication Problems: Extraordinary spelling mistakes and terrible grammar e.g. "nothing more fun than wachting sex and city and raping Christmas pressants", "Why is the USA bombin Labia?" People Who Really Don't Deserve Our Money: e.g. An email from a Euromillions winner promising you a share of their win. As if!
Natasha's Dance Penguin
Powieści i opowiadania
Cruiser PRO2 HASP ORYGINAŁ GSM-Support, Kraków
1. Boxy serwisowe > SonyEricsson
CRUISER PRO2 jest pierwszym niezależnym programem umożliwiającym zdjęcie simlocka, zmianę języków, zmianę kustomizacji oraz naprawę nowych modeli Sony Ericsson takich jak: K700i, K700c, K500i, K500c, K506c, K508i, K508c, F500i, S700i, S700c, S710a, Z1010i, Z1010c, V800, V802SE. Kupując oryginalny produkt otrzymujesz bazpłatny dostęp do aktualizacji! Nie potrzebujesz połączenia z internetem czy też kupowania logów. Obsługiwane modele: NOWE MODELE : Sharp V703SH, Sharp V801SH, Sharp V802SH, Sharp V902SH, Sharp V903SH, D750i, F500i, J210i, J210c, J300i, J300c, K300i, K300c, K500i, K500c, K506c, K508i, K508c, K600i, K600c, K608i, K700i, K700c, K750i, K750c, K758c, S700i, S700c, S710a, V600i, V800, V802SE, W550i, W550c, W600a, W800i, W800c, Z500a, Z500i, Z500c, Z520i, Z520c, Z800i, Z800c, Z1010i, Z1010c, LG U8110, LG U8120, LG U8130, LG U8138, LG U8180, LG U8330, LG U8380, including (R)-marked LG phones, and all older SE GSM phones. Supported are these CIDs: 16, 17, 19, 24, 27, 29, 36, 37, 41, 42 and 49 STARE MODELE : T630, T628, T610, T616, T618, Z600, Z608, P800, P802, P900, P908, T600 T602, T226, T226s, T230, T238, T66, T66c, T100, T100c, T102, T105, T106, A3618s, A3618sc R600s, R600sc, T310, T310c, T300, T302, T200, T202, T68i, T68ie, T68m, T68mc, T65s, T65sc T39m, T39mc, T687 Funkcje: pierwsze na świecie oprogramowania do zdejmowania blokady simlock w modelach Sharp V801SH, Sharp V802SH i V902SH pierwsze na świecie oprogramowanie potrafiące odblokowac CID36 nie potrzebujesz połączenia z internetem nie potrzebujesz wykupowania logów odczyt kodów odblokowujących (również o długości 16 znaków) odczyt kodów zabezpieczających zmiana oprogramowania zmiana pakietów językowych od kustomizacji naprawa telefonów uszkodzonych poprzez nieumiejętne serwisowanie, również "mrugające" lub z komunikatem "contact operator" wyłączenie dźwięku kamery zapis kopii bezpieczeństwa wgranie kopii bezpieczeństwa reset wszystkich liczników reset licznika dżojsticka włączenie/wyłączenie informacji o sieci, info o stanie baterii itp. UWAGA : Program działa tylko pod systemem Windows XP Remove RSA protection D750i, J300i, J300c, K300i, K300c, K500i, K500c, K506c, K508i, K508c, K700i, K700c, K750i, K750c, S700i, S700c, S710a, Z500a, Z500i, Z500c, Z1010i, Z1010c, V800, V802SE, W800i, W800c, Z800i, Z800c, T226, T226s, T237, T290i, T290c, T610Â?, T616, T618, T628, T630, Z600, Z608, P910i, P910c, P910a Flash AVR A1018s, A1018sc, A1028s, A1028sc, A2218z, A2228z, A2618s, A2618sc, A2628s, A2628sc, A2638sc, A2668sc, GM518, GM618, GM718, P800, P802, P900, P907, P908, P910i, P910a, P910c, R310s, R310sc, R320 TITAN, R320s CO-WAP, R320s, R320sc, R380 WORLD, R380e, R380s, R380sc, R520m, R520mc, T10s, T10sc, T18s, T18sc, T200, T202, T20e, T20ec, T20s, T20sc, T226, T226s, T230, T237, T238, T28 WORLD, T28s, T28sc, T28z, T290i, T290c, T290a, T29s, T29sc, T300, T302, T306, T310, T312, T316, T39m, T39mc, T610Â?, T616, T618, T628, T62u, T630, T637, T65s, T65sc, T68i, T68ie, T68m, T68mc, Z600, Z608 Flash ARM LG U8110, LG U8120, LG U8130, LG U8138, LG U8180, LG U8330, LG U8380, K500i, K500c, K506c, K508i, K508c, K700i, K700c, S700i, S700c, S710a, Z500a, Z500i, Z500c, Z1010i, Z1010c, V800, V802SE, Z800i, Z800c, A3618s, A3618sc, I888 WORLD, J200i, J200c, R320 CO-WAP, R320 TITAN, R320s, R320sc, R520m, R520mc, R600s, R600sc, SH888, T100, T102, T105, T106, T39m, T39mc, T610Â?, T616, T618, T628, T637, T630, T65s, T65sc, T68i, T68ie, T68m, T68mc, Z200, Z208, Z600, Z608 Flash PDA P800, P802, P900, P907, P908, P910i, P910a, P910c, R380 WORLD, R380e, R380s, R380sc Flash Bluetooth P800, P802, P900, P907, P908 Flash CR T600, T602, T66 Flash Z80 CA638, GA318, GA388, GA628, GF388, GF768, GF788, GF788c, GF788e, GH388, GH398, GH688, GH768c, I888 WORLD, PA388, PF768, PH388, R190 Satellite, R250s PRO, R290 Satellite, Sharp TQ-G400, Sharp TQ-G450, TH688 Direct Unlock LG U8110, LG U8120, K500i, K500c, K506c, K508i, K508c, K700i, K700c, S700i, S700c, S710a, Z500a, Z500i, Z500c, Z1010i, Z1010c, V800, V802SE, Z800i, Z800c, A3618, P800, P802, P900, P907, P908, P910a, P910c, P910i, R520m, R520mc, T100, T102, T105, T106, T200, T202, T226, T226s, T230, T237, T238, T290i, T290c, T290a, T300, T302, T306, T310, T312, T316, T39m, T39mc, T610Â?, T616, T618, T62u, T628, T630, T637, T65s, T65sc, T68i, T68ie, T68m, T68mc, Z200, Z208, Z600, Z608 Unlock via Codes LG U8110, LG U8120, LG U8130, LG U8138, K500i, K500c, K506c, K508i, K508c, K700i, K700c, S700i, S700c, S710a, Z500a, Z500i, Z500c, Z1010i, Z1010c, V800, V802SE, Z800i, Z800c, A3618s, A3618sc, P800, P802, P900, P907, P908, R520m, R520mc, R600s, R600sc, T100, T102, T105, T106, T200, T202, T226, T226s, T230, T238, T300, T302, T306, T310, T312, T316, T39m, T39mc, T600, T602, T610Â?, T616, T618, T628, T62u, T630, T637, T65s, T65sc, T66, T68i, T68ie, T68m, T68mc, Z600, Z608 Make Full GDFS Backup P800, P802, P900, P907, P908, P910a, P910c, P910i, R520m, R520mc, T200, T202, T226, T226s, T230, T237, T238, T290i, T290c, T290a, T300, T302, T306, T310, T312, T316, T39m, T39mc, T610Â?, T616, T618, T628, T62u, T630, T637, T65s, T65sc, T68i, T68ie, T68m, T68mc, Z600, Z608 Empty-board Programming J300i, J300c, K300i, K300c, K750i, K750c, W800i, W800c, K500i, K500c, K506c, K508i, K508c, K700i, K700c, S700i, S700c, S710a, Z500a, Z500i, Z500c, Z1010i, Z1010c, V800, V802SE, Z800i, Z800c, P800, P802, P900, P907, P908, P910a, P910c, P910i, R520m, R520mc, T200, T202, T226, T230, T237, T238, T290i, T290c, T290a, T300, T302, T306, T310, T312, T316, T39m, T39mc, T610Â?, T616, T618, T628, T630, T637, T65s, T65sc, T68i, T68ie, T68m, T68mc, Z600, Z608 Changing Network-Lock Codes P800, P802, P900, P907, P908, P910a, P910c, P910i, R520m, R520mc, T200, T202, T226, T230, T237, T238, T290i, T290c, T290a, T300, T302, T306, T310, T312, T316, T39m, T39mc, T62u, T610Â?, T616, T618, T628, T630, T637, T65s, T65sc, T68i, T68ie, T68m, T68mc, Z600, Z608 Repair damaged by Terminator/Cooler R520m, R520mc, T200, T202, T300, T302, T306, T310, T312, T316, T39m, T39mc, T65s, T65sc, T68i, T68ie, T68m, T68mc, and theoretically all other types... Repair phones with damaged customization/SPA A3618, T100, T102, T105, T106, Z200, Z208, J200i, J200c Remove Operator Customizations K500i, K500c, K506c, K508i, K508c, K700i, K700c, S700i, S700c, S710a, Z500a, Z500i, Z500c, Z1010i, Z1010c, V800, V802SE, Z800i, Z800c, T230, T237, T238, T68m, T68mc, T68i, T68ie, T62u, T610Â?, T618, Z600, Z608, P800, P802, P900, P908, P910i, P910c, P910a, J200i, J200c, Z200, Z208, T630, T628, T100, T102, T105, A3618s Ostatnie aktualizacje: Version 9.63 (13th May 2006): We have decided to release separate Firmware Restoral installer. Added Firmware restore button to the Security page . It automatically looks for proper firmware restoral file and flashes it to the phone. Help file updated. Version 9.61 (12th May 2006): Added support for K510 phones. Version 9.60 (11th May 2006): Added support for reading unlock/relock codes from Z300. Added support for reading flash from Z300. Updated TAC list for Z530i. Updated built-in customizations. Version 9.54 (8th May 2006): Fixed applet selection problem. Should fix the Sending applet problem. Version 9.53 (8th May 2006): Updated TAC list for T230i, T290i, T630, T637, V800, W800i, W810i, Z520i and LG U8138C. Fixed non-English language strings. Version 9.52 (8th May 2006): Full support for downloading files from W810 and Z530 phones. Help file slightly updated - more to come soon. Version 9.51 (8th May 2006): Some operations made faster. Increased flasher verbosity. Fixed minor W900-related bug. Version 9.50 (7th May 2006): Added functionality for non-TP flashing red CID49 phones (including W810 and Z530) with locked-down EROM area. Added functionality for non-TP unlocking/relocking red CID49 phones (including W810 and Z530) with locked-down EROM area. Added non-TP FS functionality for red CID49 phones (including W810 and Z530) with locked-down EROM area. Added support for non-TP IMEI change in red CID49 phones with locked-down EROM area. Added support for converting red CID49 K750, W800 and Z520 phones with unlocked EROM area to brown CID49. Implemented Unlock RSA function for red CID49 phones. The Repair certificate function is now disabled for red CID49 phones by default. There is a way to enable it, though its use is deprecated. Added support for automatic firmware identification in red CID49 phones. Some patchers were analyzing FOTA area by a mistake (i.e. not ignoring it) and therefore not functioning properly for some phone models. Several applets updated. Some built-in customizations were updated. Version 9.23 (5th March 2006): Installer updated. Updated TAC list for T290a, K300a, K750i, LG U8120 and Sharp V703SHF. Swedish language strings updated again. Version 9.22 (1st March 2006): Installer updated. Debug Log functionality updated. Minor changes to boot code. Slightly increased flasher verbosity. Swedish language strings updated. Slovak language strings updated. Version 9.21 (26th February 2006): Installer updated. EROM and FOTA files moved out from the help file. From now on, the Format GDFS function will be unavailable. It was abused too often. From now on, the Flash ARM function will be unavailable in certificate recovery mode. Help file updated. User manual in PDF file format released. Version 9.20 (25th February 2006): Minor changes to EROM area flashing code. Updated K750/W550/W800/W900/Z520 built-in customizations. Version 9.19 (24th February 2006): Fixed a bug regarding Create file package option. Minor changes to booting code. Open/save dialog code updated. Version 9.18 (24th February 2006): Restored the ability to change IMEI on Sharp 3G phones. It was dependent on the Unlock RSA function which was removed for these phones recently. Increased verbosity for operator's mistakes. Changes in TP-handling code. Version 9.17 (23rd February 2006): Updated langpack description for W900. Fixed bug in GDFS access code for phones with baseband IDs 0x8000 and 0x8040. Reduced importance of Unlock RSA function. It should not be needed for brown and blue phones anymore. Version 9.16 (22nd February 2006): Minor changes in RSA phone booting and shutdown code. Updated TAC list for J210i. Redundancy decreased again. Other minor bugfixes. Note: It is recommended to fill all SE emptyboards regardless of their phone type by brown CID49 certificate via CID49 recovery boot and certificate repair. Version 9.15 (22nd February 2006): Added support for unlocking several new U8180 firmwares. Updated ARM 2004/2005 FAQ help-file section. Added FAQ help-file section for Sharp 3G phones. Updated LG U8110/U8120 unlock procedure descriptions. Thanks to Aamir_Zia and DonaldDuck69. Updated LG U813x/U8180/U83x0 unlock procedure descriptions. Fixed bug in langpack description for K700. Version 9.14 (19th February 2006): Added support for unlocking several new U8330 firmwares. Updated TAC list for Siemens C62. Fixed minor T610 bug manifesting itself on some Windows versions. Updated LG U8550 block list combo-box for flash reading. Version 9.13 (19th February 2006): Fixed AVR flashing bug from version 9.10. Updated TAC list for J300i and K300i. New firmware patcher engine implemented. (Applied to LG for now, Sharp and SE later.) Added support for patching newer LG 3G firmwares. Version 9.12 (16th February 2006): Fixed minor RSA unlock bug. Version 9.11 (16th February 2006): Flasher modules updated again. Version 9.10 (16th February 2006): It is possible to open more flash files at once. Note: Just hold the Ctrl key while selecting files. It is possible to customize filesystem automatically right after flashing raw FS. All flasher modules were updated. Minor changes in CID54 configuration analysis code. Modified default state of Extended config options. Phone Firmware Backup (.pfb) files created in this version are not backwards compatible (i.e. should not be used with previous versions). The Lock to network option should not be enabled for red CID41/42 phones. Fixed minor FS customization issue. Fixed minor GDFS/FS bug from version 9.00. W550 (new HW) testpoint picture updated. Updated TAC list for T290a, K300i and K700i. Communication code updated. Startup code modified. A few memory leaks removed. Version 9.03 (9th February 2006): Added special flashing options for new ARM phones. Fixed RSA AVR booting bug from version 9.00. Fixed minor security zone creation bug. Updated V/K60x testpoint pictures. Version 9.02 (8th February 2006): Fixed GDFS and FS access bug from version 9.00. Fixed brown/blue CID37 booting bug from version 9.00. Version 9.01 (8th February 2006): Fixed Sharp 3G flashing bug from version 9.00. Version 9.00 (7th February 2006): Implemented LG U8550 red CID54 unlocking without using testpoint. World's first again! Fixed a bug in flashing raw FS files via EPI USB. Fixed slow-flashing bug for ST Microelectronics chips. Fixed occassional Sharp 3G flashing bug. Changes in Sharp 3G functionality. Changes in LG 3G functionality. Enabled flash reading from new ARM phones for all users. Added full support for Blue CID49 phones with baseband chip ID 0x7100. Some operations on Blue and Brown phones were made faster. Added support for TMS cable autodetection. Fixed bug in Disable/Enable OTP IMEI check function for new ARM phones. The previous code was excessively optimized Fixed minor J300 file selection issue. Updated TAC list for Z300i, Z300a and K750i. Redundancy decreased again. Version 8.11 (30th January 2006): Released flash file for unlocking LG U8550. In this version it has to be flashed via TP. To repair phones damaged by other tools tick Overwrite flash certificate option. It should be no more necessary to unlock RSA before unlocking new Sharp phones via patching. Installer updated. Fixed a bug regarding P910a phones. Updated TAC list for T630i and Sharp V703SH. Several prototype-related updates. Built-in customizations updated. Version 8.10 (22nd January 2006): Ongoing software architectural changes. Redundancy decreased. Added support for programming W810/Cleo/Mulan empty-boards. Downloading files from K750/W800/Z520 enabled for all users. Downloading files from W550/W600 enabled for all users. Downloading files from W900 enabled for all users. Updated TAC list for T230i and J200i. The 'USB interference occurred' message should appear less frequently when using nonconforming cables. Added support for TMS cable. Thrown away the old, sporadically working, help engine. Updated many texts in Cruiser help file. Thanks to Muppet. Help file completely reorganized. Now it seems to be more topologically correct. Help file screenshots updated, descriptions updated too. Help file EROM-files updated. W900i testpoint picture included to the help file. The LangPack info button should be reliable now. The F1 key should reliably invoke the relevant help topic. It works in the Settings window too. Added support for CID19 EROM recovery. Debug Log functionality modified so that it can be used with Windows Notepad. Security I renamed to Security AVR . Built-in customizations updated. Version 8.00 (14th January) Implemented red CID49 unlocking and flashing without using a testpoint. The real standalone way, no EMMA smartcard usage, world's first! Supported phones are W550i/c, W600i, K600i/c, K608i and V600i. More models coming shortly. Loaders updated. Version 7.16 (13th January) Installer updated. New cable driver version (2176) included. Built-in customizations updated. Experimental FOTA support added. Some GDFS-related changes. Changes in unlock functionality. Slightly changed functionality of the phone type filter. Added support for two new flash IDs. RSA configuration analysis code updated again. Loaders were updated. Minor architectural changes. Allowed to change language to Chinese/Malay for non-Chinese and non-Malay card users. Version 7.15 (1st January 2006): Several communication scripts updated. Updated TAC list for W900i, W800c, W550i, Z520i, Z520c, Z520a, K600i, K608i, J210i, T230i and T290a. LG U8380 testpoint included to the help file. Added an option to write replacement unit customization. Btw, happy new year! Version 7.14 (31st December 2005): Another K608i testpoint picture included to the help file. J210 World Generic decustomization has been released. J210 repair file has been released. Remember to recalculate CRCs (the phone should be attached as J200). Repair EROM functionality updated to reflect W900 phones. Brown CID49 phones are supported now. Brown CID49 FOTA (Flash-Over-The-Air) repair files for W550, W600, S600 and W900 have been added to the help file. Some loaders were updated. Note: If your phone freezes right after powering on, try direct unlocking it. Version 7.13 (29th December 2005): Cruiser is now available in English, Chinese, Czech, Greek, Indonesian, Malay, Polish, Russian, Slovak and Swedish languages. Many thanks to 9Volto for preparing Greek translation. Added Language page to the Settings window. This page is not shown for Chinese, Malay and Indonesian cards. Updated TAC list for T290i, K750i, Z520a, W600i, LG U8360, Siemens C62. GDFS configuration bug fixed for Z520a. No need to attach them as Z520i/c anymore. Implemented several FS-related functions for brown CID49 W550/W600 phones. Updated W600i built-in customizations. Updated W900i built-in customizations. New brown CID49 to red CID49 conversion EROM file for W550/W600 phones has been included to the help file. Some prototype-related updates. Version 7.12 (22nd December 2005): Fixed EROM repair issue for brown CID49 K608. Updated W900i langpack info. Some changes to applet upload strategies. Version 7.11 (3rd December 2005): Added support for flashing CID54 phones (LG U8550) without using testpoint. RSA configuration analysis code slightly updated to reflect CID54-related changes. Increased robustness of RSA configuration analysis code to prevent potential crashes on invalid flash content. Added alternate method of replacing RSA certificates. Fixed one bug in low-level communication code. Fixed small bug in Repair certificate function. Fixed one previously introduced bug in GDFS access for P910. Updated K750i built-in customizations. Updated W800i built-in customizations. Updated TAC list for K300i, K700i, T290i, LG U8330 and Sharp V903SH. Version 7.10 (22nd November 2005): From now on it is possible to download files from FS to special archive files in .cfp (Cruiser File Package) format. From now on it is possible to upload .cfp package content to phone FS. An LG U8550 testpoint picture added to the help file. Updated W600i built-in customizations. Updated K608i built-in customizations. Updated K700i built-in customizations. Fixed '5E0W' customization bug from version 7.00. It is now possible to enable GSM/3G selection menu in SE 3G phones (K600, K608,...). Fixed some bugs in Polish translation. The Customize FS button was moved to Flash ARM page. Fixed occassional K600/K608/W900 booting bug. Updated W550i/W550c/W600i langpack info. Updated TAC list for K700i. Version 7.00 (17th November 2005): Added support for fast direct unlock of Sharp V703SH/V903SH/SX313/SX833 phones. Anyway, this is the fastest way of unlocking these phones available on the market. The direct OTP/GDFS check enable/disable function should be much more generic - now it handles Sharp V703SH/V903SH/SX313/SX833 firmwares too. Support for unlocking any-CID ARM phones with baseband chip IDs 0x7000, 0x7100, 0x8000 and 0x8040. Even W900 phones. Support for flashing any-CID ARM phones with baseband chip IDs 0x7000, 0x7100, 0x8000 and 0x8040 without changing primary certificate. New K600/K608 testpoint picture added to the help file. A W550 testpoint picture added to the help file. A W600 testpoint picture added to the help file. The fast LG 3G unlocking functionality via firmware patching was extended to support some LG U8550 firmwares. Added support for locking OTP area in LG 3G and Sharp 3G empty-boards. Added an option to write new Bluetooth MAC address to RSA-protected ARM-based SE phones. It is available among Modify GDFS options. RSA boot options have been modified. Certificate recovery function updated. Repair EROM functionality updated to reflect W550 and W600 phones. Both brown CID49 and red CID49 phones are supported now. Fixed minor bug in RSA configuration analysis code. Updated Customize FS function. Updated TAC list for W600i, J300a and K750i. Some changes in Chinese translation. Version 6.10 (5th November 2005): Added support for unlocking J210 phones. The Recalc DCRCs button was enabled for J210 by a mistake. Notice: Please prefer using reading codes to direct unlocking when possible. Version 6.05 (28th October 2005): W550 built-in customizations list updated. Fixed an issue with unlocking some Siemens C62 phones. Fixed a bug in direct OTP/GDFS check disable/enable function regarding LG 3G phones with old firmwares. Version 6.04 (26th October 2005): Added support for GDFS identity changing for CID17 LG 3G phones. (Not available in Legal Edition) Added support for GDFS identity changing for CID41 and CID42 LG 3G phones via testpoint. (Not available in Legal Edition) Added support for GDFS identity changing for CID24 Sharp 3G phones. (Not available in Legal Edition) Added fast direct OTP/GDFS check disable/enable function for CID17, CID41 and CID42 LG 3G phones and for CID24 Sharp 3G phones. (Not available in Legal Edition) Note: For LG U8360 and LG U8380 it is necessary to unlock phone via patching. Added support for explicit restoring of GDFS identity. Fixed a flashing bug that caused U8380 v10A firmwares to be unlocked incorrectly. Another change to RSA protection unlocking code. Slightly increased verbosity of GDFS access initialization error handling code. Version 6.03 (26th October 2005): K600/K608 testpoint pictures updated. Minor change related to unlocking RSA protection of OTP CID29 phones with baseband chip IDs 0x8000 and 0x8040. Updated direct OTP/GDFS check removal code to support older firmware versions. Slightly increased verbosity of applet error handling code. Added function for fast restoring firmware OTP/GDFS check. Added support for flashing .pfb (Partial Firmware Backup) files that are created before every partial ARM firmware modification (direct LG unlocking or OTP/GDFS check disabling/enabling). Fixed a bug in Polish translation. Version 6.02 (24th October 2005): Fixed an issue with Sharp V703SH phone type autodetection. Fixed a bug regarding flashing Sharp V903SH phones by certain flash files. Another minor updates. Installer updated. Version 6.01 (24th October 2005): Fixed an issue with Siemens C62. Version 6.00 (24th October 2005): Added boot support for Siemens C62 (CID27). Added support for flashing original SSW files into AVR-based phones (e.g. Siemens C62). Added support for direct unlocking Siemens C62 v25, v26, v27 and v28. Added support for relocking Siemens C62 v25, v26, v27 and v28. Z520 built-in customizations list updated. Other changes in built-in customizations. Added GDFS identity changing for ARM phones with baseband chip IDs 0x7000, 0x7100, 0x8000 and 0x8040. (Not available in Legal Edition) Added fast direct OTP/GDFS check removal function for new ARM SE phones. (Not available in Legal Edition) Minor change in file download functionality. It should copy empty directories too. Updated TAC list for W550i, Z520i, W800i, K300i, K700i, Sharp V703SH and V903SH. Removed possibility to change CID41 and CID42 phones to brown color due to a safety reason. Added boot support for J210. Added support for flashing J210. T9 dictionaries removal has been separated from language files removal function. Added displaying of flash certificate name while booting new ARM phones. Internal FW database extended. The Write to OTP function now allows ordinary users to choose from more CIDs. Released Sharp V902SH to SX813 conversion flash file. Released Sharp V903SH to SX833 conversion flash file. Released Sharp V903SH testmode flash files. Added boot support for CID49 phones with baseband chip IDs 0x7000 and 0x7100 (K608, etc). Added Direct unlock for Brown CID49 phones. Added Lock to network for Brown CID49 phones. Added Reading codes from Brown CID49 phones. Added Save security for Brown CID49 phones. Added Restore security for Brown CID49 phones. Added support for booting CID49 phones (red and blue via TP for now). Added support for flashing Brown CID49 phones. Added support for flashing Red/Blue CID49 phones via TP. Added support for changing RSA certificate color of CID49 phones (by using TP for now). A brown CID49 to red CID49 conversion file for K608 has been included to help. It is not necessary to reflash phone firmware after using this file. Added fast LG 3G unlocking functionality via firmware patching. Automatically saves a firmware backup file to the Data/ARM flash backups folder. Supported are these models: U8130, U8138, U8180, U8330, U8360 and U8380. Possibility to upgrade LG U8138 to U8180. Possibility to upgrade LG U8130 to U8330. Czech language strings updated. Polish language strings updated. Help file updated - added Siemens C62 pinout, some LG 3G secret codes, etc. Version 5.02 (1st September 2005): Important notice: Do not attempt to convert OTP CID37 phones to any other CID! Otherwise you will not be able to boot the phone anymore. Cruiser does not allow you to do that, but other software may. Cruiser is now available in English, Chinese, Czech, Indonesian, Malay, Polish, Russian, Slovak and Swedish languages. Fixed one chicken-and-egg situation with Unlock RSA . Fixed one FS-access bug regarding K750/W800 phones that was introduced with version 5.00. From now on the Format GDFS option is protected by a password "KILL THE PHONE". Version 5.01 (31st August 2005): Updated TAC list for W800i and J210i. Fixed an OTP IMEI (non-)insertion bug in the Security I page. RSA unlocking functionality slightly modified. Version 5.00 (30th August 2005): Added function for easier replacing of flash certificates. A list of compatible certificates is displayed in the combo box located below the Replace certificate button. Note: Latest EROMs require you to restore the flash certificate back to its original state to allow the phone to be turned on. Updated TAC list for K750i, W800c, V600i, K608i, K600c, J300i, J300c, T290i and T290c. W800 built-in customizations list updated. Minor CID17-related changes. Write bandlock functionality slightly modified. Added theoretical support for old S988 prototypes. Added support for flashing LG U8360. Added support for flashing Sharp V903SH. The user interface has been modified. Flash BT function has been separated from Flash ARM . Added reading codes for CID37 phones. Recover Certificate function now supports CID37 phones. Note: An attempt to start a CID37 phone containing working firmware in a recovery mode will fail. Implemented Unlock RSA function for CID37 phones. The Unlock RSA button should not be enabled in recovery mode. Flasher functionality modified for CID36 and CID37. Added Customize FS function for CID37. Added Turn camera sound on/off function for CID37. Added Modify GDFS functionality for CID37. Added Write to GDFS functionality for CID37. Added Save security for CID37. Added Restore security for CID37. Added Direct unlock for CID37. Added Lock to network for CID37. Added Read GDFS zones for CID37. Added Upload files to FS for CID37. Added Language operations for CID37. Added Write to security zone for CID37. Lock OTP area now supports CID37. Added Repair EROM function for CID37 phones. Note: Reflash the main firmware when using this function for brown CID37. Added Format GDFS function. Added Remove RSA unlock traces function. It is located among Modify GDFS options. Unused code removed. Help file slightly updated. Version 4.30 (14th July 2005): K600/V600 built-in customizations list updated. K600/V600 flash file handling improved. Help file updated - K600/V600 language pack info added. Added support for direct handling of blue CID36 phones (recovery mode not required anymore). Minor changes in code accessing the FS of brown CID36 phones. Increased verbosity of GDFS error handling code. Conversion to brown CID36 for baseband chip IDs 0x8000 and 0x8040 has been optimized. Conversion to brown CID36 for baseband chip IDs 0x7000 and 0x7100 has been optimized. Introduced detection of data bus interferences for LG phones. About-box information slightly updated. Now 170 phone types are supported. Help file CID information updated. Added Special Files topic to the Additional Info section of the help file. Open-flash-file dialog boxes accept .erom1 and .erom2 file types where appropriate. The Force RSA recovery combo-box now displays manufacturer names too. Minor changes in UI. Version 4.24 (10th July 2005): Allowed direct flashing of normal flashes in recovery mode for CID41 and CID42. Conversion to brown CID36 requires phone analysis performed. Otherwise it displays an error message. Minor changes in K600/V600 functionality. Added support for S600i/S600c/W600a. Some applets updated. Booting code modified. Flashing code modified. Flash file open dialog code updated. File-system functionality for brown CID36 phones reenabled. Fixed some issues with prototype CID36 phones. Fixed a bug in reset life-timer functionality. Updated TAC list for LG U8380. The Turn off phone button should be enabled for unidentified new ARM phones. The Repair certificate button was disabled in some cases. Camera focus sound is now affected by the Camera sound on/off function too. Added support for flashing brown CID19 phones (EMP). Added phone type filter. Version 4.20 (29th June 2005): Added support for converting K750 phones to W800. Added support for Z520i/Z520c. Increased safety when converting red CID36 phones to brown CID36. Sharp 3G flashing speed via Fighter/Cruiser cable slightly improved. The main executable and help file are now stored outside the installer. Version 4.15 (24th June 2005): Fixed one bug introduced in the previous version. Version 4.14 (23rd June 2005): Installer updated. It is possible to use Z800 files for V800/V802SE phones directly. Reading phone certificate caused problems while flashing composite flash files via EPI USB. Version 4.13 (21st June 2005): Added support for cross-CID flashing of CID41 and CID42 phones without testpoint. Minor change in UI. Version 4.12 (20th June 2005): Minor change in Upload files to FS function. K750i/D750i language pack info updated again. New brown CID36 to red CID36 conversion file for K750/D750/W800 has been included to help. It is not necessary to reflash phone firmware after using this file. Flash file format modified. Version 4.11 (18th June 2005): K750i/D750i built-in customizations list updated. K750i/D750i language pack info updated. Built-in EROM recovery function for K750/D750/W800 phones improved. It should be possible to flash more phones at once via EPI USB too. Chinese language strings updated. Help file extended by a description of CID36 phone operations. Brown CID36 to red CID36 conversion file for K750/D750/W800 has been included to help. It is not necessary to reflash phone firmware after using this file. Version 4.10 (13th June 2005, beta version): Added support for red CID36 to brown conversion (without testpoint, of course). K750/D750/W800 red CID36 phones are now fully supported. Added Unlock RSA function for red CID36 and CID24 phones. Added Upload SFA function for red CID36 phones. Added Write raw FS function for red CID36 phones. Added Customize FS function for red CID36 phones. Added Language operations function for red CID36 phones. Added Upload files to FS function for red CID36 phones. Added Camera sound on/off function for red CID36 phones. Added Save security function for red CID36 phones. Added Restore security function for red CID36 phones. Added Read GDFS zones function for red CID36 phones. Added Modify GDFS function for red CID36 phones. Added Write to GDFS from file function for red CID36 phones. Added support for backup of battery calibration zone of new ARM phones. Added support for backup of display calibration zone of new ARM phones. Added support for backup of audio calibration zone of new ARM phones. Added support for backup of radio calibration zone of new ARM phones. Built-in customizations list updated and extended by J300i data. Installer updated. EPI USB driver included to allow faster flashing of LG 3G, Sharp 3G and V800/Z800/Z1010 phones. Added an option to flash faster via EPI USB. Added support for EROM recovery in red/brown CID36 K750/D750/W800. Version 4.02 (8th June 2005): A Sharp V801SH GDFS related issue fixed. Updated TAC list for LG U8330. Version 4.01 (8th June 2005, beta version): Added experimental support for Sharp V801SH. Updated applet for Sharp 3G phones. Added support for flash ID 0x890F. Added support for flash ID 0x8910. Fixed a bug causing some buttons to be disabled for LG phones under certain circumstances. Sharp connector picture updated. Version 4.00 (7th June 2005): Released pinout for Sharp V802SH and V902SH phones. It is in the help file. Added Direct unlock support for Sharp 3G CID24 phones. Added Lock to net support for Sharp 3G CID24 phones. Added Save security and Restore security support for Sharp 3G CID24 phones. Force RSA recovery options now include CID24, CID41 and CID42. Added displaying of flash manufacturer when booting new ARM phones Version 3.94 (5th June 2005, beta version): Added reading codes from CID41 (LG U8180) and CID42 phones via testpoint. Cross-CID flashing extended to CID17/CID41/CID42. Cruiser automatically patches flash files by replacing their RSA certificate. Usage: it is possible to flash U8180 by U8138 firmware. Fixed an issue with flashing R600. Added support for EROM recovery in very rare brown CID16 V800/Z800. Updated TAC list for T610, F500i, K506c, K700i, Z800i, K750i, K750c and D750i. Help file updated. Version 3.93 (3rd June 2005): V800/Z800 CID testpoint released. EMMA smartcard mutex is now released correctly. Flash file open dialog code updated. Due to many requests, Direct unlock and Read codes work now much faster on new ARM phones. Cruiser closing issue fixed. Updated TAC list for Z200, Z600, Z608 and LG U8100, Version 3.92 (1st June, gamma version): K300 CID testpoint released. Built-in customizations list expanded. Fixed an issue with handling Z800 red CID36. Fixed a bug in EROM repair for red CID29 V800/Z800. Fixed a bug causing the Direct unlock to be disabled for J200/Z200/T100/A3618 phones. Repair EROM shall not be enabled in certain situations. LG unlocking functionality was disabled by a mistake. A baudrate-related modification regarding LG phones. Version 3.91 (1st June 2005): Reworked unlocking/relocking of red CID36 phones via testpoint. Added a button for conversion from red CID36 to brown CID36 (via testpoint). Version 3.90 (31st May 2005): Added support for full security zone rebuild of R520/T39/T65 phones (i.e. phones with baseband chip ID 5C05 and 5C06). Throughout last 4 years nobody else was able to manage it. It appeared to be almost impossible. But henceforth you can repair 4 locks closed or any other software-related problem. The Redirect SCRC check to zone II checkbox has been removed. The Security II page was removed as it has been made superfluous by extending the Security I page functionality to R520/T39/T65 phones. Updated TAC list for LG U8180, K500i, K300i, V802SH and V902SH. Installer updated. It enables displaying hidden/nonpresent devices in Device Manager under Windows 2000/XP. Once again, some baudrate-related modifications. Malay and Slovak language strings updated. Direct unlock button was enabled for all LG 3G phones by a mistake. Use read codes instead. Debug Log feature released to public. Help file updated - added info on how to boot unbootable P900 smartphones. An error message is now shown when trying to boot an incorrectly upgraded P900 to a P910. Such phone has to be booted using a testpoint connected to GND. Boot code modified. A few changes in configuration analysis code. Minor modifications to the Settings window, mostly EMMA smartcard related. Be sure to enter correct PIN for your EMMA smartcard. Added a possibility to boot AVR based phones starting from R520m by means of an EMMA smartcard. Added support for changing phone languages in red CID36 phones (J300/K300/Z800/K750/W800/K600/V600/new K700/new V800) by means of an EMMA II smartcard. Added full support for brown CID36 phones (J300/K300/Z800/K750/W800/K600/V600/new K700/new V800). Now it is possible to specify which recovery applet (for which CID) to use when booting the phone. This feature is intended to allow RSA unlocking via testpoint. Added function to repair \"no network\" problem on new T630 phones that have been damaged by downgrading firmware. A few memory leaks removed. Emptyboard programming of new ARM phones (including J300/K300/Z800/K750/W800/K600/V600) released for all users. Added function Repair certificate to simplify phone revival on flash failure. Added function Repair EROM to simplify EROM area repair in red and brown phones of CID29 and CID36. Added detection of CID42 LG 3G phones. Added support for flashing red LG U8xxx with CID42. Fixed an issue causing R380 PDA-part boot problem. Added experimental support for booting, flashing and cloning Hedvig prototypes. The button-enabling system has been modified to reflect smartcard presence and various CID options. Corrected one progressbar update related issue. Some obsolete flashing options removed. Version 3.82 (14th April 2005): Booting baudrate limited to 230400Bd for older phones. Previously the limit was set to 115200Bd, but the version 3.80 removed the boot baudrate constraint, causing occassional boot problems. Removed File System tab bug from version 3.81. Version 3.81 (14th April 2005): Fixed two issues related to built-in customizations. Version 3.80 (13th April 2005): Cruiser is now available in English, Chinese, Indonesian, Malay, Polish, Russian, Slovak and Swedish languages. Now it is possible to put red flashes into brown and blue phones of CID16, CID17 and CID29 without converting them to red. The phone certificate is not affected. Added full support for cross-CID flashing. It is possible to flash CID16, CID17 and CID29 phones by any-CID flashes. The phone CID and color are not affected. Added support for flashing red and blue LG U81xx of CID17 via simple serial cable too. Added support for flashing red LG U81xx of CID41. Baudrate subsystem completely refactored. Baudrate page from the Settings window was replaced by the Limit baudrate combobox in the Primary page of Control window. Baudrates used for flashing PDA part of P80x/P910 are limited to 460800Bd when using USB cables that are not enhanced by adding two resistors. This is not related to DSS-20 nor DSS-25. Installer updated - minor Windows 98 issue fixed. An error message might have been displayed when no error occurred. Customize FS functionality slightly modified. CS applet communication made more verbose. Available free space is now displayed before writing user files to the phone. Help file updated. Zapowiedzi: naprawa telefonów uszkodzych również w przypadku braku kopii bezpieczeństwa programowanie czystych płyt (IMEI, RSA, OPT..) odczyt/zapis plików GDFS pełny odczyt/zapis pamięci telefonu Pakiet zawiera: klucz sprzętowy dostęp do supportu producenta gwarancja Dla Cruisera występują dwie opcje kluczy - w zależności od danej dostawy klient otrzyma jeden z dwóch przedstawionych poniżej kluczy
Blood Doctor Penguin
Powieści i opowiadania
Drummin' Up A Storm - 60tr - ONE DAY MUSIC
1. Drummin' Up A Storm - Sandy Nelson 2. A Wonderful Dream - The Majors 3. Come On Train - Lloyd George 4. Young World - Rick Nelson 5. Twist Around The Clock - Clay Cole 6. This Is My Story - The Turbans 7. Danger Soft Shoulders - Midnight Riders 8. The Stripper - Ernie Freeman 9. Feel So Bad - Lightnin' Hopkins 10. Falling - Bobby John 11. My Real Name - Fats Domino 12. Hes Mine - Berna Dean 13. Tomorrow Never Comes - Chick Carlton 14. Evil Hearted Woman - T-bone Walker 15. Miss America - Dante & Friends (The Evergreens) 16. Tired Broke And Busted - Floyd Dixon 17. Don't Stop Now - Shirley And Lee 18. Everybody's Blues - Lil' Son Jackson 19. Don't Slam That Door - Ford Eaglin 20. Hurry To Your Date - The Utopians 101. Nothing New (Same Old Thing) - Fats Domino 102. Little Linda - Mike Anthony 103. My Southern Belle - Bobby Mitchell & The Topper 104. She's A Trouble Maker - The Majors 105. The World Keeps Changing - Berna Dean 106. They Said It Couldn't Be Done - Frankie Ford 107. Drums Are My Beat - Sandy Nelson 108. Silly Rumors - Timmy Brown 109. Teenage Idol - Rick Nelson 110. Fool's Paradise - Charles Brown 111. The Girl Who Lives Next Door - Dennis Bell 112. Picture On The Wall - Lightnin' Hopkins 113. The Glory Of Love - The Velvetones 114. Gumbo Blues - Smiley Lewis 115. Twistin' Out In Space - Robert Parker 116. My Last Letter - Shirley And Lee 117. Willy Lee - Ford Eaglin 118. I Wonder - The Turbans 119. You Have My Heart - Slim Whitman 120. Dutch Treat - The Utopians 201. It's Up To You - Rick Nelson 202. Continental Mash - The Telstars 203. I'm Broke - Wardell & The Sultans 204. It's A Mans World - Mary Ann Fisher 205. You Win Again - Fats Domino 206. One Gal In Town. - Berna Dean 207. I'm Still A Fool For You - Amos Milburn 208. Shamrock - Calvin Boze 209. I've Been Walkin' - Ford Eaglin 210. The Magic Ring - Dante & Friends (The Evergreen 211. Kick Off - Richie Allen 212. Shotgun - Lightnin' Hopkins 213. The Wayward Wind - Slim Whitman 214. The Joker - Shirley And Lee 215. Life Is Too Short - T-bone Walker 216. And Then There Were Drums - Sandy Nelson 217. Love Comes In Many Ways - The Valiants 218. The Damage Is Done - The Turbans 219. Along My Lonely Way - The Utopians 220. Darling It's Wonderful - The Lovers
Just Go Ahead Now: A Retrospective Sony Music Entertainment / Epic
1. Jimmy Olsen's Blues 2. Little Miss Can't Be Wrong 3. What Time Is It? 4. How Could You Want Him? 5. Two Princes 6. Cleopatra's Cat 7. You Let Your Heart Go Too Fast 8. Indifference 9. Big Fat Funky Booty 10. Hungry Hamed's 11. House 12. I Can't Believe You're Still With Her 13. If Wishes Were Horses 14. She Used To Be Mine 15. Miss America 16. You've Got To Believe In Something 17. Refrigerator Car
It Happened in Maine Goose River Press
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Did you think that moose don't climb on cars in Maine? Think again. I know of two cases where it happened. Moose are very big, dumb, and curious. They are interested in warm, throbbing motors and will follow a car as it backs up for a long ways. The other stories in this book are true, too. They were told to me by people I trust, and some of them I witnessed myself. Only the bear story is not about Maine. I hope you like reading about the things animals do in Maine. I hope you will come hiking in Maine and see some of them for yourself! Good luck and happy reading.
1. Couch, Orville - Wild Girl 2. Davis, Link - Rice & Gravy 3. Davis, Link - Johnny B Goode 4. Boyd, Bill The Cowboy Rambler - Rockin' & Rollin' 5. Dallas, Jackie & The Tiaras - Bull Moose 6. James, Daniel - Rock, Moon, Rock 7. Watson, Johnny - Come To The Party 8. Mansel, Red - My Only One 9. Williams, Rocky - Rock Cinderella 10. Trent, Tommy - Just For Tonight 11. Trent, Tommy - A Mile To The Mailbox 12. Walker, Hank - Reckless Romance 13. Pettit, Mike & The Stags - It's A Reamer 14. Barton, Dick's Rebels - Take This Message, Darling 15. Barton, Dick's Rebels - Yes Baby, I'm Scared 16. Barton, Dick & The Rebels - I Get The Blues 17. Tune Masters, The - Down The Line 18. Wilcox, Coye - You Gotta Quit Cheatin' 19. Country Dudes, The - Have A Ball 20. Atkins, Dave & His Offbeats - Shake-um-down 21. Catalinas, The - Speechless 22. Doyle, Bobby - Hot Seat 23. Reynolds, Jo Ann - Ring A Ding Dong Dandy 24. Blackwell Twins, The / The Charles Blackwell Co - 25. Blackwell Twins, The / The Charles Blackwell Co - 26. Roland, Danny - Shockwave 27. Sheather & The Stardusters - Orbit With Me Sonny 28. Landon, Bud & The Rhythm Masters - Get Away 29. Landon, Bud & The Rhythm Masters - Six Mile Climb 30. Landon, Bud & The Rhythm Masters - Running Man 31. Landon, Bud & The Rhythm Masters - Walking 32. Brown, Johnny & The Plainsmen - Shame 101. Faulk, Roland - My Baby's Gone 102. Phillips, Don / Dorton, Bill - Milkshake Mademoise 103. Martin, Ronnie - Baby, You're Mine 104. Reynolds, Wes - Forty Days 105. Gray, Bobby - Dixie Doodle Dandy 106. Neal, Meredith - Gertrude 107. Mills, Hank - Just A Mean, Mean Mama 108. Hanson, Jerry - When I Was A Little Boy 109. Knightsmen, The / Black, Sue - Pistol Packin' Mama 110. Blake, Tommy & The Rhythm Rebels - Koolit 111. Boggs, Lucky & The Tune Toppers - You Can't Stop H 112. Boots, Don & The Western Swing Band - Big Foot Ann 113. Hadley, Jim & Drifter's Rangers - Midnight Train 114. Hadley, Jim & Drifter's Rangers - Midnight Train ( 115. Richie, Joe - Across The Bay 116. Rash, Curley & His South Texas Playboys - Bubble G 117. Don Eee - Stop At The Hop 118. Alexander, Max & The Hi-fi Combo - Little Rome 119. Smith, Bob & His Bobcats - Honky Tonkin' Baby 120. Stoney, Johnny Kilroy & La-sabers - Goodbye 121. Hall, Ben & The Country Drifters - Moo Mama 122. Wilson, Johnny - Twilight Zone 123. Turnage, Al & The Turnpikes - Hollywood Rock 124. Rose, Lee - I've Got The Downhearted Blues 125. Ray, Gene / Miller, Dusty & His Colorado Wrangl - 126. Sloan, Chuck & The Dukes Of Greenville - Too Old T 127. Lane, Ralph & The Whitey Four - You Gotta Show Me 128. Ray, Gene - Rock'n'roll Fever 129. Peppel, Harry & His Shenandoah Valley Rangers - Th 130. La Pointe, Perry & The Orange Playboys - Bo Rock 131. Canida, Carl & His Canadians - Party Date 132. Wright, Earl & Texas Oldtimers - Married Man Blues 201. Duncan, Bill - Whirlin' Twerlin' Rock 202. King, Claude - Run, Baby, Run 203. Kubiak, Dan & The Sound Waves - Finding You 204. Mendieta, Alfredo - Chicken Run 205. Fender, Freddie - Mean Woman 206. Chancellers, The - Judy 207. Feger, Don - Date On The Corner 208. Feger, Don - Don't Be Mad 209. Feger, Don & The Embers - Look Out, Baby 210. Fowler, Buck - She's Just That Kind 211. Brown, Guy / Campi, Ray & His Band - Uh-uh 212. Smith, Betty / Maxwell, Johnny & The Rhythm Mas - 213. Smith, Betty / Maxwell, Johnny & The Rhythm Mas - 214. Eddie Eay / Frankie & The Rocks - Dancin' Girl 215. Beard, Dean & The Crew Cats - Rakin' & Scrapin' 216. Morris, Gene & The Pages - Lovin Honey 217. Fox, Orville & The Harmony Masters - Honey, You Ta 218. Schurb, Duane - Rolly Polly 219. Easley, Clyde - Drive-in Baby 220. Lee, Floyd - Go Boy 221. Roberts, Cookie - Draggin' The Drive-in's 222. J Gale & The Games - Suds 223. Taylor, 'Wild' Bill & The Clefs - Little Jewel 224. Christie, Gaylon & The Downbeats - Hootchie Cootch 225. Newland, Dickie 'Bird' - Don't Be Funny, Honey 226. Morgan, Joe - What Do We Do Now 227. Mcbride, Dale & The Jimmy Heap Orchestra - Prissy 228. Newland, Dickie 'Bird' & The Jimmy Heap Orchest - 229. Taylor, Billy & The Tear Drops - Wombie Zombie 230. Crown, Bobby & The Kapers - One Way Ticket 231. Twisters, The - Countdown 1-2-3 232. Twisters, The - Speed Limit 233. Russ, Irvin - Crazy Alligator 234. Twisters, The - Bandstand Rocket 301. Long, Huey - Elvis Stole My Gal 302. Jenkins, Leroy - Why Don't You Get On The Woo Wago 303. Ferrell Brothers, The / Terry & Ann - Oh! Moon 304. Lay, Dale - Country Style Twist 305. Fleming, George - I'm Gonna Tell On You 306. Fleming, George - The Shake 307. Monte Mead - Cape Canaveral 308. Pegues, Carroll (Wild Red) - Ray & Red & The Bi-st 309. Pegues, Carroll (Wild Red) - Ray & Red & The Bi-st 310. Karber, Randell - Back To School 311. Richardson, Richie / Cuevas, Charlie & The Jagu - 312. Lara, Sammy & The Skytones - Silly Sally 313. Excels, The - Let's Dance 314. Excels, The - Walking The Dog 315. Dunn, David - Rock Me 316. Martinez, Mike 'Keys' - Sugar Baby Swinging 317. Casner, Harold - That Is Why 318. Bryan, Jerry (Houndogs) - Vampire Daddy 319. Bryan, Jerry (Houndogs) - Walking Out 320. Tolleson, Tommie - Carla Blues 321. Tolleson, Tommie - The Gulf Coast Twist 322. Tolleson, Tommie - The One Man Band /Black Lights 323. Francis, Jim & The Moderns - Travelin' 324. Williams, Skeet / Halton, Bob's Swing Kings - Mary 325. Tune Masters, The - Sonny Matta) /Mad Twistin' Fev 326. Middleton, Gary & The Excellos - Don't Be Shy 327. Dunlap, Gene & The Jokers - Made In The Shade 328. Harrington, Rick / Dunlap, Gene & The Jokers - Whi 329. Dart, Jimmy / Dunlap, Gene / Jokers, The - Please 330. Blacky Vale - If I Had Me A Woman 331. Goza, Glen & The Damangos - Goshamody Whatabody 332. Benders, The - Sharpest Little Girl 333. Wells, Gerald & The Torquays - Come On 401. Lee, Joyce & Dale & Paul The Western Cousins - Tor 402. Western Swingsters, The - Bennie Hatfield) /Forget 403. Rogers, Weldon / Wolfe, Wanda - Everybody Wants Yo 404. Gray, Bobby - There's Gonna Be A Party 405. Stadtler, Darrell & The Paddlewheels - I'll Never 406. Brown, Tommy - That Cat 407. Lynn, Jerry - Don't Want Your Money, Honey 408. Hughes, Joe & His Orchestra - Make Me Dance Little 409. Farr, Little Joey - Rock'n'roll Santa 410. Cleary, Eddie - I Don't Care 411. Cleary, Eddie - Think It Over Baby 412. Cleary, Eddie & The Customs - Meet Miss Susie 413. Burch, Woody - Aquagell Blues 414. Rel-yea's, The - Good, Good Lovin' 415. Rel-yea's, The - The Rugged Rock 416. Miley, Lonnie - Satellite Fever - Asiatic Flu 417. Osborn, Bobby & His Classic III - Wine, Wine, Wine 418. Tidwell, Billy & The Chivells - Folsom Prison Blue 419. Mitcham, Ray - Out Yonder 420. Sunny & The Sun-glows - Up Town 421. Canton, Bobby & The Citations - Beat Back Baby 422. Mods, The - Stone Henge 423. Tampellas, The - I Love Girls 424. Walton & The Silver Lake Boys - Man, What A Party 425. Channel, Bruce - Come On, Baby 426. D-y & The Motivaters - Hot Rod Ford 427. Stevens, Carl - Hillbilly Man 428. Booth, Charlie & The Blue Velvets - Gonna Find Som 429. Gray, Duane - Come Home 430. Hess, Bennie - Wild Hog Hop 431. Simpson, Donald & The Rockenettes - Save Me Your L 432. Mccullough, Cecil & The Border Boys - Pick 'Em Up 433. Lindsey,lewis - The Push 434. Davis, Al & The Gunshots - Ricky Tic 501. Davis, Al & The Blackouts - Go, Baby, Go 502. Virva, Dan & The Flying 'D' Ramblers - Duck Tail C 503. Lillie, Lonnie - Truck Driver's Special 504. Centurys, The - Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On 505. Grand, K.c. & The Shades - Lookie / Lookie / Looki 506. Starr, Sid & The Escorts - For You 507. Sanchez, Mike & The Rock-a-tones - Wicked 508. Circle C Band / Harmond, Lee - Ramshackled Shack 509. Wheeler, Larry & Band - Cry, Woman, Cry 510. Denton, Johnny / Sharp, Harold & Band - Hey, Babe 511. Moore, Turner / Moore, Charley & The Crystals - I' 512. Fabulous Wanderers, The - I'm A Road Runner 513. Epps, Earl - Be-bop Blues 514. Ross, Danny - Look At You, Go 515. Garmon, Johnny & The Shadows - You're Wrong 516. Garmon, Johnny & The Shadows - The Shadows Dance 517. Cole, Lee & The Beau Jesters - Cool Baby 518. Hess, Big Ben - Wild Hog Hop 519. Blevins, Bill - Baby, I Won't Keep Waitin' 520. Blevins, Bill - Crazy Blues 521. Harrison, Cledus - Rock & Roll In The Groove 522. Lombardie, Joe & The Cats - Let's All Rock & Roll 523. Hank The Drifter & His Drifting Hillbillies - I'm 524. Davis, Link - Grasshopper 525. Zuma, Paul - Our Love Will Last 526. Creep, The - Betty Lou's Got A New Tattoo 527. Creep, The - I'm Wise 528. Marvin, Eddy - I'm Packing My Duds & I'm Head-in S 529. Fowler, Don & The Country Timers - Oklahoma Baby 530. Chiefs - Blast Off The Star 531. Wormington, George - Hours With The Owls 532. Howell, Bill & His Guitar - Rocket Rollin' Blues 533. Stepp, Clayton Dale - Baby, Let's Think Of Love 534. Stepp, Clayton Dale - I'm Still Loving You 601. O'keefe, Larry - Rolling Stone 602. Night, Rocky & His Night Cats - Teen Age Bop 603. Doggett, Ray & The Counts - No Doubt About It 604. Canales, Johnny & His Orchestra - Johnny B Goode 605. Mack & Gwen / Country Playboys, The - Baby, I Want 606. King, Jessie Lee & His Crowns - Nervous Wreck 607. King, Jessie Lee & His Crowns - Rock & Roll Rover 608. Irby, Jerry - Forty Nine Women 609. Vic, Thomas, 'Bashful' & The Western Rhythmaire - 610. Howdy, Jay-bob / Nix, Hoyle & His West Texas Co - 611. Gatlin, Jimmy / Yellow Jackets, The - Texarkana Ba 612. Velvets, The - Wild Little Willy 613. Bobby & The Fifths - My Baby's Fine 614. Jades, The - Lost Train 615. Sikes, Bobby & The Rhythm Rebels - Rolling Stone 616. Ezba, Denny - Dirty, Dirty Feeling 617. Royal Lancers, The - Is This The Place 618. Strong, Ray - You're Gonna Reap What You Sow 619. Terry, Gene & His Kool Kats - The Woman I Love 620. Terry, Gene & His Kool Kats - Tip, Tap & Tell Me 621. Forse, Beamon - You Better Go Now 622. Starfires, The - Everywhere I Go 623. Brown, Charlie & His Lazy V-hands - Mean, Mean Mam 624. Brown, Charlie & His Cisco Kids - Don' T Put The B 625. Brown, Charlie & His Cisco Kids - Have You Heard T 626. C.l. & The Pictures - Let's Take A Ride 627. Douglas, Mel & The Nu-notes - Cadillac Boogie 628. Oliver, Dale - Long Gone Daddy 629. Glenn, Ernie & The Happy-go-lucky Cowboys - These 630. Wayne, Buddy & The Vi-dells - The Road Runner 631. Wayne, Buddy & The Vi-dells - What Made Maggie Run 632. Anderson, Bailey & The Satin Gentlemen - What Will 633. Harris, Francis L - The Rambler 701. Harris, Francis L - My Baby's Acting Kinda Strange 702. Arnold, Jerry - Blondes, Brunettes Or Redheads 703. Arnold, Jerry & The Rhythm Captains - Race For Tim 704. Arnold, Jerry & The Rhythm Captains - High Classed 705. Miller, Buddy & The Rockin' Ramblers - I Got Me A 706. Miller, Buddy & The Rockin' Ramblers - Rock & Roll 707. Miller, Buddy & His Rockin' Ramblers - Little Bo P 708. Crabtree, Riley - She Loves Me Better 709. Jac & Jay / Tom Toms, The - Monkey's Uncle 710. Passions, The - Mercy, Little Baby 711. Steffek, Bob & The Falcons - Wild Woody 712. Worley, Jim - Hard Hat 713. Star Combo, The - Mister Rock & Roll 714. Tidwell, Bobby & Kiamichi Mountain Boys - Cherokee 715. Louisiana Lannis - Tongue Twister Boogie 716. Louisiana Lannis - Walking Out 717. Norris, Joe - Rock Out Of This World 718. Simpson, Royce - Space Dance 719. Singer, Roy - Could You Loan Me Five 720. Owen, Rudy / The Ravens - Pretty Linda 721. Grisham, Jack - Big Heart 722. Embers, The - I'm Goin' Surfin' 723. Barnes, Betty & The Four Shadows - What Would You 724. Ford, Sandy - Cat Man Boogie 725. Jones, Dottie - Honey, Honey 726. Dove, Jerry & His String Busters - Pink Bow Tie 727. Blue Notes, The - I Love Her So 728. Goddard, Chuck - Living Myself To Death 729. Stone, Ray - China Doll 730. Moore, Cecil - I Got It Bad 731. Vale, Bernie - She's Gone, Gone 732. Delatones, The - Little Jeanie 733. Morrison, Bill & His Band - Set Me Free 801. Morrison, Bill & His Band - Baby, Be Good 802. Joe B / Davis, Charlie - Mississippi Central 803. Joe B / Davis, Charlie - Shut Your Big Fat Mouth 804. Pack, Charlie & The Originals - Fluffy Dog 805. Sundowners, The - Live It Up 806. Davis, Link & The Cajuns - Airliner 807. Davis, Link & The Cajuns - Permit Blues 808. Dee, Jimmy 'Frenchie' - I Ain't Givin' Up Nothin' 809. Moonlighters, The - Broken Heart 810. Moonlighters, The - Rock-a-bayou Baby 811. St Romain, Kirby - Oh, Baby Doll 812. Bernard, Rod - Recorded In England 813. Huskey, Johnny & The King Bees - Red Dress 814. Dale, Jim & The Comancheros - Vw 815. Lee, Jacky & The Jay Brinkley Combo - Misery 816. Goodgion, Garry - Blues Party 817. Faggard, Jan / Winter, Johnny's Band / Wanderer - 818. Davis, Chuck - Teaser 819. Lewis, Wink / Busby, Buzz & Band - Zzztt, Zzztt, Z 820. Avon & The Rave-ons - Honey, Honey, Honey 821. Avon & The Rave-ons - Teen Queen 822. Dodi & Dot - Little Red Rockin' Hood 823. Hall, Euel & The Rhythm Rockers - Blue Feeling 824. Hall, Euel & The Rhythm Rockers - Stand In Line 825. Doyle, Bobby & The Ideals - Chug-a-lug 826. Lee, Johnny & The Roadrunners - Town Of No Return 827. Boatman, Tooter & The Chaparrals - The Will Of Lov 828. Twisters, The - Mean, Mean Woman 829. Williams, Ron & The Customs - Sue Sue Baby 830. Hanna, Fletcher / Rayner, Red 'Joe' & His Ozark - 831. Zambon, Francis & The Naturals - Our Love Will Las 832. Flippo, Lawrence & The Futuras - Let's Do It 901. Ellis, Ronnie & The Originals - Honey Blonde 902. Paul, Marvin - None Of Your Business 903. Baker, Bob - Kitty Kat Korner 904. Baker, Bob - Turned On The Ice 905. Trent, Kenneth & The Continentals - The Way I Feel 906. Trent, Kenneth & The Continentals - I'm In Love 907. Rock 'N' Rollers, The - For You 908. Smith, Dayton & The Roving Warriors - What Will Th 909. Dean, Al & His All Stars - Fragile Heart 910. Hudson, Tommy & The Savoys - Rock-it 911. Frantic Freddie & The Pro-teens - Charmaine 912. Davis, Garland & The Spot Barnett Orchestra - I've 913. Epp, Al & The Pharaohs - Breaking My Heart 914. Arnold, Jack & The Chalecos - Hey, Jo Baby 915. Rel-yea's, The - Round Rock Boogie 916. Rel-yea's, The - Country Boy 917. Huffman, Paul & The Rebel Combo - She's Mine 918. Seals, Wayland & The Oil Patch Boys - When I'm Gon 919. Mils, Telli W The Fat Cat - Ain't Goin' Home 920. Zircons, The - Crazy, Crazy 921. Seals, Wayland - Oil Patch Blues 922. Rhodes, Darrell & The Falcons - Four O'clock Baby 923. Rhodes, Darrell - Lou Lou 924. Rhodes, Darrell - I Thought About You 925. Fletcher, Jimmy - What's Wrong With You 926. Morris, Gene - I Crawfished 927. Cruisers, The - Cruisin' 928. Moore, Jan - Play It Cool 929. Kriss, Jimmy - You've Got Me Worried 930. Rhodes, Darrell - Runnin' & Chasin' 931. Montgomery, Harold / Johnson, Ray Band - How Much 932. Brown, Walter & His Band - Alley Cat 933. Brown, Walter & His Band - Jelly Roll Rock
Sins of the Innocent Unbridled Books
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
September 6, 2006 BOOKS OF THE TIMES With Pluck and Luck, Surviving a Fascist Nightmare By WILLIAM GRIMES At the beginning of 1939, a young Frenchwoman named Mireille Journet made a decision. She would accompany her lover, a German artist and fervent anti-Nazi, to his hometown, Stuttgart, so that he could put his mothers affairs in order. Six months. That was the agreement. Then history intervened. For the duration of the war, the couple, who married in a Nazi civil ceremony, lived an existence that lurched wildly between the absurd and the horrific. Mireille Journet, now Marokvia and in her late 90s, captures it movingly in her precise, beautifully written memoir, a strange tale of two bohemians caught up in a totalitarian nightmare. Ms. Marokvia was a country girl with an appetite for adventure. As a student at the Sorbonne, she fell for a dashing artist she took to be a Russian, but soon discovered was a German of Slovak descent. In the Paris of the 1930s, they lived the way artists were supposed to, taking their aperitifs at the Dme and racing off on mad quests. In one characteristic episode, the man Ms. Marokvia calls Abel (Artur in real life) crosses into Spain to buy horses for a riding vacation and ends up imprisoned in a Spanish jail. There, fed two sardines a day, he waits his turn to be shot as a Russian spy. A well-timed telegram from the German consul frees him at the 11th hour. Ms. Marokvia, also blessed with pluck and luck, makes a perceptive, wry witness to events in Germany, where she led a threatened but charmed life. On the face of it, two anti-Nazis, one of them French, and theother incapable of keeping his opinions to himself, would seem to stand little chance of survival in Hitlers Germany. But Abel, with an artists gift for making connections in the right circles, always managed to squeak through. His wife, quick to learn German, played her cards shrewdly, too, steering clear of trouble and patiently observing with a perceptive but not unsympathetic eye. Unlike her husband, Ms. Marokvia could find it in her heart to like Germany and Germans, the decent ones. Circumstances, and her husbands postings abroad to do military illustrations in Ukraine, Italy, Finland and Yugoslavia, sent Ms. Marokvia all over Germany. She saw it in triumph and despair. She lived in big cities like Stuttgart and Berlin. She encountered humble Germans in Sankt Peter, a fishing village on the North Sea, where she labored as a weaver, and in Bergheim, a village in the Black Forest near the Swiss border, where she rented a reputedly haunted house and raised a goat. In Bergheim, a peasant neighbor, eager to converse with an educated woman, springs a question that has been troubling him for years. This obsession the Nazis seem to have with the Jews. What is that all about? Ms. Marokvia observes. Abel seethes. She finds Berlin attractive, and Berliners, too. "They seemed to have a dry wit I could enjoy," she writes. Abel scowls. "Pretentious and overbearing," he tells her. When they catch sight of Hermann Gring coming out of a government building, Ms. Marokvia, fascinated, leans forward for a closer look. "His cheeks were plump, rosy and smooth," she writes. "He wore makeup, I swear." Abel broods. "For days, weeks, he was obsessed by having been close enough to the sinister clown to kill him," Ms. Marokvia writes. On one occasion, providing one of the most satisfying moments in the book, Abel loses all sense of reality and confronts a Nazi official at a dinner party given by Abels boss, the head of an advertising agency, in a suburb of Stuttgart. After the official begins railing against the Jews, Abel approaches him and says: "You, I want to tell you something. You are an idiot, and your Adolf also." Then he administers a slap in the face. "After that," Ms. Marokvia writes, "what we called animal fear sat by our side." Nothing came of the incident. The official was on the way down and embroiled in party infighting. Abel also managed to avoid combat duty late in the war. Sent to basic training, he threw himself on the ground during a field exercise. Every war needs dead people, he told his perplexed sergeant, who turned his attention to more promising material and sent his hopeless, overage recruit home. Ms. Marokvia, in her own small way, resisted. Early in the war she refused an offer by the Gestapo to return to France as an informer. Later, when she was hired by a publisher to translate mystery novels into French, she put her own spin on orders from above. "I did adaptation for French taste, as required, turning tall, blond, handsome Aryans into short, darker non-Aryans," she writes. "Some types even got wavy hair and fleshy noses." More seriously, she helped some escaped Polish prisoners find their way to the Swiss border from her village in the Black Forest. Here and there, some Germans also resisted, or atleast tried to get at the truth. The village priest in Bergheim pointedly omits the required Nazi formulas from his sermons. Others furtively listen to the BBC. In Sankt Peter, a shop owner employs a Jewish weaver and hides her. "There are so many of us," Ms. Marokvia once tells her husband, who corrects her sharply. "No, there are not," he responds. "We just attract each other and lose perspective." True. Almost unbelievably, Ms. Marokvia considers staying in Germany after the war. Her husband has other ideas. But Paris, they find, is not the same Paris they knew. Some former friends denounce them. Knowing only a few words of English, they set sail for the United States and a new life. Ms. Marokvia kept wartime journals and diaries. In 1944 she burned them, alerted that the Gestapo was on the way to her door in Bergheim. "This slice of life, 50 years in the past, is a tragicomic mural on the walls of a cave," she writes. "My memory, like a flashlight, its batteries half spent, conjures stray images out of the darkness." The batteries may be weakening, but the images are vivid, the lives truly extraordinary. Ms. Marokvia, who wrote about her childhood in "Immortelles: Memoir of a Will-o'-the Wisp," is at work on a third volume of her memoirs. At a steady pace, she could finish it by her 100th birthday. Copyright 2006 The New York Times Company
1. April In Paris 2. Corner Pocket 3. Did'n You 4. Sweetie Cakes 5. Magic 6. Shiny Stockings 7. What Am I Here For 8. Midgets 9. Mambo Inn 10. Dinner With Friends 11. Avalon 12. Body And Soul 13. Bass-ment 14. Early Autumn 15. Jones 16. Perdido 17. St. Louis Blues 18. Spacemen 19. Midnight Sun 20. Take The A Train 101. C Jam Blues 102. In A Sentimental Mood 103. Cotton Tail 104. Just Squeeze Me 105. Mood Indigo 106. Take The A Train 107. In A Mellow Tone 108. Come Sunday 109. In A Mellow Tone 110. Things Ain't What They Used To Be 111. Serenade To Sweden 112. Chelsea Bridge 113. Upper Manhattan Medical Group 114. Do Nothin' Til You Hear From Me 115. Caravan 116. Sophisticated Lady 117. Johnny Come Lately 118. Perdido 119. Come Sunday 201. Trane Whistle 202. Whole Nelson 203. You Are Too Beautiful 204. The Stolen Moment 205. Walk Away 206. Jaws 207. Biddy's Beat 208. Theodora 209. Mood For Mendes 210. Daddy-o 211. Cu-blu 212. Day Dreaming 213. Can You Tell By Looking At Me 214. Tune Up! 301. Four Brothers 302. Like Some Blues Man 303. Skoobeedoobee 304. Monterey Apple Tree 305. Skylark 306. The Magpie 307. Oleo 308. Starfire 309. The Mark Of Jazz 310. Nightlife 311. Stella By Starlight 312. Lonely Time 313. Back In The Satellite Again 401. St. Louis Blues 402. King Porter Stomp 403. Willow Tree 404. Struttin' With Some Barbecue 405. Lester Leaps In 406. 'Round Midnight 407. Manteca 408. Bird Feathers 501. Nica's Dream 502. Autumn Leaves 503. Moanin' 504. April In Paris 505. Five Spot After Dark 506. Stella By Starlight 507. Minor Vamp 508. Chromatic Universe, Part I 509. Dimensions 510. Chromatic Universe, Part II 511. The Lydiot 512. Waltz From Outer Space 513. Chromatic Universe, Part III 601. Big P 602. Old Fashioned Fun 603. Mona's Mood 604. Dat Dere 605. Nails 606. On Green Dolphin Street 607. My Ideal 608. Picture Of Health 609. Flamingo 610. Dance One 611. Bright One 612. Last One 613. Cry Baby Blues 614. It Ain't Neccesarily So 615. Heat Wave 616. Guess What 617. Peanut Vendor 618. Ill Wind 619. Malaguena 620. You Stepped Out Of A Dream 621. Siboney 622. No Te Importe Saber 701. Skin Deep 702. Claxton Hall Swing 703. Phalanges 704. For Europeans Only 705. Copasetic 706. Fascinatin' Rhythm 707. Percussionistically Speaking 708. All God's Chillun Got Rhythm 709. Loris 710. A Pearl For Louie 711. Here's Pete 712. My Funny Valentine 713. Mixin' The Blues 714. Poinciana (Song Of The Tree) 715. Rugolo Meets Shearing 716. Sambamba 717. King Porter Stomp 718. You Are Too Beautiful 719. Jingle Bells Mambo 720. There Will Never Be Another You 721. Conversation 722. Good Evening Friends Boogie 801. Neckbones 802. Dues Blues 803. Long Before I Knew You 804. Soft Winds 805. Tee Jay 806. Lassus' Trombone 807. It's All Right With Me 808. Polka Dots And Moonbeams 809. Old Devil Moon 810. Impossible 811. Heat Wave 812. Brassman's Holiday 813. Autumn Leaves 814. Love Is The Thing 815. Ping Pong 816. Moonlight Becomes You 817. Pawn Ticket 818. Solving The Riddle 819. Invitation 820. The Continental 821. Return Of The Zombie 822. On A Little Street In Singapore 823. Jooms Jones 901. It's All Right With Me 902. I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face 903. I've Never Been In Love Before 904. I Love Paris 905. Too Close For Comfort 906. Younger Than Springtime/the Surrey With The Fringe On Top 907. If I Were A Bell 908. Lazy Afternoon 909. Just In Time 910. Dancing In The Dark 911. Sophisticated Lady 912. Softly 913. Eager Beaver 914. Women Usually Do 915. After You 916. Temptation 917. Walk Softly 918. Opus In Chartreuse 919. All About Ronnie 920. Interlude 921. Lullaby Of The Leaves
Micromechanics of Fracture in Generalized Spaces Academic Press
By the detailed analysis of the modern development of the mechanics of deformable media can be found the deep internal contradiction. From the one hand it is declared that the deformation and fracture are the hierarchical processes which are linked and unite several structural and scale levels. From the other hand the sequential investigation of the hierarchy of the deformation and destruction is not carried out. The books aim is filling this mentioned gap and investigates the hot topic of the fracture of non-ideal media. From the microscopic point of view in the book we study the hierarchy of the processes in fractured solid in the whole diapason of practically used scales. According the multilevel hierarchical system ideology under microscopic we understand taking into account the processes on the level lower than relative present strata.From hierarchical point of view the conception of microscopic fracture can be soundly applied to the traditionally macroscopic area, namely geomechanics or main crack propagation. At the same time microscopic fracture of the nanomaterials can be well-grounded too. This ground demands the investigation on the level of inter-atomic interaction and quantum mechanical description. The important feature of the book is the application of fibred manifolds and non-Euclidean spaces to the description of the processes of deformation and fracture in inhomogeneous and defected continua. The non-Euclidean spaces for the dislocations description were introduced by J.F. Nye, B.A. Bilby, E. Kroner and K. Kondo in fiftieth. In last decades, this necessity was shown in geomechanics and theory of seismic signal propagation. The applications of non-Euclidean spaces to the plasticity allow us to construct the mathematically satisfying description of the processes.Taking into account this space expansion, the media with microstructure are understood as Finsler space media. The bundle space technique is used for the description of the influence of microstructure on the continuum metrics. The crack propagation is studied as a process of movement in Finsler space. Reduction of the general description to the variational principle in engineering case is investigated and a new result for the crack trajectory in inhomogeneous media is obtained. Stability and stochastization of crack trajectory in layered composites is investigated. The gauge field is introduced on the basis of the structure representation of Lie group generated by defects without any additional assumption. Effective elastic and non-elastic media for nanomaterials and their geometrical description are discussed. The monograph provides the basis for more detailed and exact description of real processes in the material.The monograph will be interesting for the researchers in the field of fracture mechanics, solid state physics and geomechanics. It can be used as well by the last year students wishing to become more familiar with some modern approaches to the physics of fracture and continual theory of dislocations. In the Supplement, written by V.V.Barkaline, quantum mechanical concept of physical body wholeness according to H. Primas is discussed with relation to fracture. Role of electronic subsystem in fracture dynamics in adiabatic and non-adiabatic approximations is clarified. Potential energy surface of ion subsystem accounting electron contribution is interpreted as master parameter of fracture dynamics. Its features and relation to non-euclidean metrics of defected solid body is discussed. Quantum mechanical criteria of fracture arising are proposed.Key features are: crack represent as a quasi-particle; Finsler metric is taken as intrinsic metric of non-ideal body; crack is propagate along the geodesic lines; hierarchical nature of the fracture taking into account; and non-Archimedian numbers are characterized the chaotic properties of hierarchical space.
Yorkshire Sketchbook SURVIVAL BOOKS
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Yorkshire Sketchbook is a unique guide to some of the most popular places in the Yorkshire Dales, the North York Moors and the City of York - three of the UK's best-loved tourist destinations. There's suggested road trips taking in all the featured places and quirky facts about flat caps, Yorkshire pudding, 'On Ilkley Moor Baht'at' and more! It's easy to scoff when you hear that 'Yorkshire has everything', especially when said by a Tyke (Yorkshire person) but the more I explore this vibrant and diverse county the more I'm convinced that it's true. The county is largest in the UK, which helps if you have to fit everything in, but there's still space to spare for the wild areas where you can walk all day and never meet anybody else. Yorkshire abounds in stunning vistas across rolling fields, hills and beaches. There's breathtaking rivers, cliffs, dales and moorland to explore. It boasts five national museums, three national parks, three UNESCO sites, a stunning coastline and seven vibrant cities. With Worldclass attractions, historic houses and castles, picturesque villages, fine restaurants, vibrant culture, abundant shopping, cricket, fish and chips and real ale there's truly something for everyone. The Yorkshire folk I met travelling round were unfailingly friendly, helpful and funny. I never had any problem getting them to talk. Shutting them up was another matter. A book of this size couldn't possible cover all of the county so it concentrates on the two national parks - the Yorkshire Dales and the North York Moors. Plus the city of York. Nobody should ever tour North Yorkshire without going to York. The places I've chosen to illustrate are my own favourites, some were new to me but the majority I've been to before. None of them were a disappointment and I'll go back to all of them again at the drop of a flat cap. Most are popular tourist destinations so you'll probably find some of your own favourites amongst them. This book will tell you how you can drive to each place, where you can park, some relevant history and what to look out for. I also hope that it not only informs, but also entertains and, if you're a visitor, gives you something to enjoy when you're back home. What it can't do is provide the unexpected surprise that will stay with you forever. You have to experience those for yourself. I've enjoyed many of them on my travels throughout this remarkable county. I do hope you will too.
American television series based on British television series Books LLC, Reference Series
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Source: Wikipedia. Pages: 146. Chapters: List of American television series based on British television series, That Was The Week That Was, All in the Family, Trading Spaces, The Vicar of Dibley, American Idol, The Office, Dancing with the Stars, America's Got Talent, Doctor Who, Queer as Folk, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, Life on Mars, American Gladiators, Sanford and Son, Hell's Kitchen, Three's Company, Skins, The World's Strictest Parents, Supernanny, Whose Line Is It Anyway?, The One: Making a Music Star, Top Gear, Secret Millionaire, The Ropers, Celebrity Fit Club, Wife Swap, Who Do You Think You Are?, Eleventh Hour, The X Factor, Farmer Wants a Wife, MasterChef, Little Britain USA, Life Is Wild, Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann, Skating with Celebrities, Gameshow Marathon, Scrapheap Challenge, Undercover Boss, Cash Cab, Da Ali G Show, Kitchen Nightmares, Cosby, Brat Camp, Cracker, Hit Me, Baby, One More Time, Being Human, Grease: You're the One that I Want!, Teachers, Shameless, The Baby Borrowers, Too Close for Comfort, The Mr. Men Show, Viva Laughlin, Cold Feet, What Not to Wear, Fat March, How Clean Is Your House?, The Krypton Factor, Weakest Link, Time Team America, The Deadly Attachment, Dog Eat Dog, CD USA, Stand By Your Man, Faking It, I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!, Distraction, Worst Week, Three's a Crowd, Make Me a Supermodel, You Again?, Coupling, What a Country!, The Thick of It, Football Wives, Payne, D.C. Follies, Lotsa Luck, Beacon Hill, America's Worst Driver, Just for Laughs, Frontier House, Dear John, Amanda's, Trading Spouses, Property Ladder, The Inbetweeners, Outnumbered, Roman's Empire, The Rear Guard, Fire Me...Please, Men Behaving Badly, The Search: The Next Male Model, $25 Million Dollar Hoax, Not Necessarily the News, As If, Pajama Party, I'd Do Anything, 1775, Beane's of Boston, Real Hustle, Thicker than Water. Excerpt: American Idol (also known as American Idol: The Search for a Superstar) is a reality television singing competition created by Simon Fuller and produced by FremantleMedia North America and 19 Entertainment, which began airing on Fox on June 11, 2002. Part of the Idol franchise, it is a spin-off from the UK show Pop Idol. The concept of the series is to find new solo recording artists, and has since become one of the most popular in the history of American television. As of January 2011, it is the most-watched TV series in the Nielsen ratings and is the only program to have been number one for six consecutive seasons, surpassing All in the Family and The Cosby Show, which were both number one for five consecutive seasons. The program aims to discover the best singer in the country where the winner is determined by the viewers. Through telephone, Internet, and SMS text voting, viewers have chosen as winners Kelly Clarkson, Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino, Carrie Underwood, Taylor Hicks, Jordin Sparks, David Cook, Kris Allen, and Lee DeWyze (listed in chronological order). The series employs a panel of judges who critique the contestants' performances. The original three judges were Grammy Award-winning record producer and music manager Randy Jackson, Grammy Award-winning pop singer and Emmy Award-winning choreographer Paula Abdul and award-winning music executive and music manager Simon Cowell. Since January 2011, the judging panel currently consists of Jackson, award-winning singer/actress and record producer Jennifer Lopez and Aerosmith frontman and Grammy Award-winning singer-s...
szukaj w Kangoo krainaksiazek if i were a space moose too 20039581
Sklepy zlokalizowane w miastach: Warszawa, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice
Szukaj w sklepach lub całym serwisie
t1=0.192, t2=0, t3=0, t4=0.024, t=0.192