krainaksiazek in all your ways acknowledge him 20095738
- znaleziono 53 produkty w 9 sklepach
Kniha HIM Books on Demand
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Source: Wikipedia. Pages: 26. Chapters: HIM albums, HIM members, HIM songs, Ville Valo, HIM discography, Wicked Game, Venus Doom, Screamworks: Love in Theory and Practice, Solitary Man, Dark Light, Razorblade Romance, Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights, Mikko Lindström, Daniel Lioneye, Love Metal Archives Vol. I, Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666, Digital Versatile Doom, Join Me in Death, The Kiss of Dawn, Mika Karppinen, In Joy and Sorrow, Wings of a Butterfly, The Sacrament, Janne Puurtinen, Killing Loneliness, Buried Alive By Love, The Funeral of Hearts, Bleed Well, Heartkiller, Gone with the Sin, Pretending, Your Sweet Six Six Six, Poison Girl, And Love Said No, Right Here in My Arms, It's All Tears, The Video Collection: 1997 2003, SWRMXS, When Love and Death Embrace, Vampire Heart. Excerpt: HIM is a Finnish rock band from Helsinki. Formed in 1991 by vocalist Ville Valo, guitarist Mikko "Linde" Lindström, and bassist Mikko "Migé" Paananen, HIM's current lineup consists of Valo, Linde, Migé, Janne "Emerson Burton" Puurtinen on keyboards and Mika Karppinen on drums. They have released seven full length albums to date, the latest, Screamworks: Love in Theory and Practice, being released February 8, 2010. On September 5, 2006, HIM's fifth studio album Dark Light was certified gold by the RIAA, making HIM the first Finnish band to have a gold album in the United States. HIM had five of their studio albums certified platinum in Finland with Razorblade Romance being certified double platinum in Finland and platinum in Germany. As "His Infernal Majesty" the band released two demos and one EP. Their first demos were "Witches and Other Night Fears" and "This Is Only the Beginning of The End", released in 1992 and 1995 respectively. The EP, 666 Ways to Love: Prologue, was released in 1996 solely in Finland. Only 1,000 copies of this album EP were sold. Recently a near mint condition copy of the bands EP was listed on eBay for around $600. The lady on the cover is said to be Valo's mother, who (according to an interview with Valo) worked in a shoe shop at the time. It was produced by Hiili Hiilesmaa, and was recorded at Finnvox Studios, MD and Peacemakers, Helsinki. HIM released their first full-length studio album, Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666, on November 20, 1997. It features covers of Chris Isaak's "Wicked Game" and Blue Öyster Cult's "(Don't Fear) The Reaper". Four singles were released from the album which was also produced by Hiili Hiilesmaa. Like the EP 666 Ways to Love: Prologue, the album was recorded at Finnvox, MD and Peacemakers in Helsinki, Finland. Guest vocals were provided by Sanna-June Hyde, and Asta Hannula on "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" and "For You", respectively. A digipak version was released in Finland, with the song "For You" moved to the fir
True Love Ways ONE DAY MUSIC
1. Buddy Holly - True Love Ways 2. Beatles - Love Me Do 3. Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling In Love 4. Everly Brothers - All I Have To Do Is Dream 5. Patsy Cline - Crazy 6. Cliff Richard - Livin' Lovin' Doll 7. Paul Anka - Diana 8. Ray Charles - Unchain My Heart 9. Dion & Belmonts - A Teenager In Love 10. Sam Cooke - Cupid 11. Johnny Tillotson - Poetry In Motion 12. Billy Fury - Halfway To Paradise 13. Johnny Burnette - Dreamin' 14. Conway Twitty - It's Only Make Believe 15. Brian Hyland - Sealed With A Kiss 16. Neil Sedaka - Oh Carol 17. Elvis Presley - Suspicion 18. Dionne Warwick - Don't Make Me Over 19. Gene Mcdaniels - Point Of No Return 20. Don Gibson - Sea Of Heartbreak 21. Ketty Lester - Love Letters 22. Ray Peterson - The Wonder Of You 23. Roy Orbison - Love Hurts 24. Brenda Lee - Emotions 25. Platters - Only You (And You Alone) 101. Ben E. King - Stand By Me 102. Shirelles - Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow? 103. Cliff Richard & The Shadows - The Young Ones 104. Etta James - At Last 105. Bobby Helms - My Special Angel 106. Elvis Presley - The Girl Of My Best Friend 107. Everly Brothers - I Kissed You 108. Roy Orbison - Only The Lonely 109. Johnny Tillotson - Earth Angel 110. Otis Redding - These Arms Of Mine 111. Clarence Frogman Henry - But I Do 112. Drifters - This Magic Moment 113. Curtis Lee - Pretty Little Angel Eyes 114. Bobby Darin - Dream Lover 115. Linda Scott - I've Told Every Little Star 116. Crystals - He's A Rebel 117. Ritchie Valens - Donna 118. Tommy Edwards - It's All In The Game 119. Teddy Bears - To Know Him Is To Love Him 120. Dickey Lee - I Saw Linda Yesterday 121. Clyde Mcphatter - Lover Please 122. Mary Wells - The One Who Really Loves You 123. Springfields - Island Of Dreams 124. Buddy Holly - Words Of Love 125. Elvis Presley - Are You Lonesome Tonight? 201. Beatles - P.s. I Love You 202. Sam Cooke - Wonderful World 203. Elvis Presley - It's Now Or Never 204. Phil Phillips - Sea Of Love 205. Roy Orbison - I Can't Stop Loving You 206. Cascades - Rhythm Of The Rain 207. Shirelles - Dedicated To The One I Love 208. Platters - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes 209. Curtis Lee - Under The Moon Of Love 210. Gladys Knight & Pips - Every Beat Of My Heart 211. Skyliners - Since I Don't Have You 212. Cliff Richard - I Love You 213. Buddy Holly - Heartbeat 214. Annette - Dreamin' About You 215. Barbara Lynn - You'll Lose A Good Thing 216. Tommy Boyce - Along Came Linda 217. Tommy Roe - Sheila 218. Fats Domino - Did You Ever See A Dream Walking? 219. Patti Labelle & The Bluebelles - Tear After Tear 220. Tina Robin - Dear Mr. Dj. Play It Again 221. Diamonds - Little Darlin' 222. Roy Orbison - Blue Angel 223. Elvis Presley - Return To Sender 224. Sam Cooke - Bring It On Home To Me 225. Drifters - Save The Last Dance For Me
Burying Your Brother in the Pavement NICK HERN BOOKS
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
A play about grief and looking at someone that little bit more closely. Tom's brother Luke is dead. This has upset a lot of people but it hasn't upset Tom. Or, rather, it has upset him, but in ways he can't explain and other people can't understand. You see, Tom and Luke were never friends. In fact, Tom didn't really like Luke at all. So it's an odd decision - to try and bury Luke in the pavement of the Tunstall Estate where he was killed. But to Tom, it sort of makes sense, in a stupid-weird kind of way. As he sleeps out on the pavement, he comes across planning officials, tramps, undertakers, police officers, sisters, mothers, estate agents, ghosts, pavement elephants, sky dragons and a strange lad called Tight who wants to sell him a Travelcard. Written specifically for young people, Burying Your Brother in the Pavement was part of the 2008 National Theatre Connections Festival and was premiered by youth theatres across the UK.
Sing for Your Supper ARROW
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
A mother will do anything to protect her child...Karen and Tudor Morgan have moved from a small mining community to the bustle and noise of Cardiff in search of a new life. Tudor longs to be a star entertainer and so Karen gets a job, leaving her husband to look after their young daughter Delia, doing stints at clubs in the evening, whenever he can get them. Until one day Tudor is arrested for begging and Karen is horrified to learn that he has been busking during the day and taking three-year-old Delia with him to collect the money. When Tudor comes out of prison he gets an honest job but soon he is back to his old ways. And when his life of petty crime quickly turns into something far more sinister, it is all Karen can do to ensure she and her daughter survive ...
Książki & Multimedia > Książki
Opis - Pierwsze na świecie świadectwo ofiary zbrodni honorowej. Miała siedemnaście lat i zakochała się: zhańbiła rodzinę. Więc rodzina wydała na nią wyrok śmierci... Pokochała go pierwszą miłością. Myślała, że się z nią ożeni. Ale ukochany zniknął, a ona odkryła, że jest w ciąży. A w jej świecie to najcięższa zbrodnia... W zapomnianej przez Boga wiosce w Cisjordanii kobiety są warte mniej niż zwierzęta domowe. Tu mężczyzna jest panem życia i śmierci żony, córki, siostry. Brat może bezkarnie zabić siostrę, matka - córkę, kolejną bezużyteczną dziewczynkę, jaka się urodzi. Tu kobiecie odbiera się godność, a nawet życie zgodnie z odwiecznym obyczajem i uświęconą tradycją. A śmierć jest karą dla dziewczyny, która zhańbi rodzinę. Tak jak Souad. Wyrok wydaje jej ojciec. Szwagier dokonuje egzekucji. Oblewa Souad benzyną i podpala... SOUAD przeżyła - cudem, ale rodzina usiłowała zabić ją nawet w szpitalu. Na zawsze jednak pozostanie straszliwie okaleczona - na ciele i duszy. I wciąż musi się ukrywać; dopóki żyje, jej rodzinę okrywa hańba. Spalona żywcem, opublikowana pod pseudonimem szokująca opowieść o piekle, jakim było jej dzieciństwo i młodość, stała się międzynarodowym bestsellerem. Wydana w 37 w krajach książka przerywa tabu milczenia wobec istniejącej nadal w krajach muzułmańskich barbarzyńskiej tradycji. Nieludzkiego obyczaju, prawa mężczyzn, na mocy którego co najmniej pięć tysięcy kobiet pada co roku ofiarą zbrodni honorowej. Nazwa - Spalona Żywcem Wyd. Kieszonkowe Autor - Souad Oprawa - Miękka Wydawca - Amber Kod ISBN - 9788324159406 Kod EAN - 9788324159406 Wydanie - 1 Rok wydania - 2016 Tłumacz - 31182,maria rostworowska; Format - 110 x 175 x 14 Ilość stron - 224 Podatek VAT - 5% Premiera - 2016-06-23
Blood Doctor Penguin
Powieści i opowiadania
Impatient Optimist Agate Publishing
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
"[It's] like eating salted peanuts: Once you start reading, it's hard to stop."--Anne Fisher, CNN MoneyBill Gates, the founder and former CEO of Microsoft, has been a revered, and occasionally controversial, worldwide business icon for more than three decades.Recognized by most as an ingenious visionary, and painted by some as a tyrannical, less-than-scrupulous empire builder, Gates has had an unignorable impact on the growth of digital technology in daily life over the past 30 years. Even his sharpest critics have to acknowledge the obvious: Gates helped spearhead one of the greatest revolutions in modern history by seizing on the importance of software to the rise of the personal computer, along the way turning an arcane, specialized technology into a commonplace tool for the office and home.Gates has long been ranked as one of the world's wealthiest men--which gave him a name recognition far greater than that of most CEOs--and businesspeople of all stripes have looked to him as a role model, using his words and business strategies to help create, inspire, and grow their own companies. After he stopped running Microsoft's day-to-day operations in 2008 to devote himself full-time to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, a kinder, gentler Gates began to emerge. As a result, people actively involved in the philanthropic world, whether in professional, part-time, or personal capacities, began to develop a new appreciation for the man.Bill Gates's second act is no less compelling than his first. And whether you're interested in his personal life or looking for inspiration to drive you forward in your own business endeavors, Impatient Optimist: Bill Gates in His Own Words has much to offer. As the tech giants who distinguished the turn of the 21st century shape public life in ways that outstrip the efforts of the previous century's titans of industry, we look to figures like Gates for inspiration as one of America's greatest business icons. This book will surely feed the world's curiosity about one of the most important leaders of the digital age.
Ton Of Worship 2 INTEGRITY
1. We Want To See Jesus Lifted High 2. Father God I Wonder 3. Blessed Be Your Name 4. There Is No Other Love 5. The Servant King 6. Beneath The Cross 7. When I Look At The Blood 8. All For Jesus 9. Take My Life Away 10. Send Revival Start With Me 11. O The Valleys Shall Ring 12. When I Survey The Wondrous Cross 13. Lord For The Years 14. Friend For The Sinners 15. When The Days Begin 16. Unbelief Is A Barren Field 17. Keep On Praying 18. I Have Come To Love You 19. Jesus Stand Among Us 20. Giving It All To You 101. Lord Of All 102. Be Bold, Be Strong 103. Be Thou My Vision 104. You're Alive 105. Show Me Your Ways 106. History Maker 107. Purify My Imagination 108. Worship God 109. Once Again 110. I Am Not Ashamed 111. The Price Is Paid 112. You're Still God 113. Overwhelmed By Love 114. Everybody Sing 115. Joy To The World 116. He Will Be Called Wonderful 117. God Is God 118. Lord Turn Your Footsteps 119. I Will Sing Of The Lamb 120. Lord And Father King Forever 201. Bless The Lord, O My Soul 202. Jesus My Friend 203. Praise God From Whom All Blessing Flow 204. We Are The Army Of God 205. How Wonderful 206. Jesus Put This Song Into Our Hearts 207. Undignified 208. In Him I Have Believed 209. Every Promise 210. Outrageous Grace 211. Deep Calls To Deep 212. Praise You 213. Lord I Come 214. Majesty Worship His Majesty 215. Wash Me Clean 216. To Be In Your Presence 217. Everything 218. Awakening 219. Of All The People 220. Healing Grace 301. Rejoice Rejoice 302. You Have Been Lifted 303. Ever Faithful God 304. I'm Special 305. We Are Here To Praise You 306. What A Faithful God 307. Lord Of All The Earth 308. God So Loved This Whole World 309. The Day Of The Streams Is Over 310. There Is None Like You 311. Father Your Love 312. The Power Of Your Love 313. There Is A New Song 314. Yours Is The Kingdom 315. Warrior 316. You'll Be There 317. Oh Sacred King 318. Let Your Glory Fall 319. I Will Stand 320. Knowing You 401. The Cross Has Said It All 402. May The Fragrance Of Jesus Fill This Place 403. There Is Only One God 404. All The Way My Saviour Leads Me 405. Such Love 406. Jesus Friend Forever 407. Everlasting God 408. Wonderful God 409. Magnificent 410. Salvation Belongs To Our God 411. Dancin' With The Father 412. Lift Up Your Heads 413. Take Off Your Shoes 414. We Believe 415. God Is So Good 416. Meekness And Majesty 417. Revealer Of Mysteries 418. Glorious King 419. Carrying You 420. It's All About You
Wanna Cook? Myrmidon Books
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
"I am not in danger ...I am the danger." With those words, Breaking Bad's Walter White solidified himself as TV's greatest antihero. Wanna Cook? explores the most critically lauded series on television with analyses of the individual episodes and ongoing storylines. From details like stark settings, intricate camerawork, and jarring music to the larger themes, including the roles of violence, place, self-change, legal ethics, and fan reactions, this companion book is perfect for those diehards who have watched the Emmy Award - winning series multiple times as well as for new viewers. Wanna Cook? elucidates without spoiling, and illuminates without nit-picking. A must have for any fan's collection. Excerpt. (c) Reprinted by permission. All rights reserved. From Wanna Cook's Episode Guide 1.01 Pilot/Breaking Bad Original air date: January 20, 2008 Written and directed by: Vince Gilligan "I prefer to see [chemistry] as the study of change ...that's all of life, right? It's the constant, it's the cycle. It's solution - dissolution, just over and over and over. It is growth, then decay, then - transformation! It is fascinating, really." - Walter White We meet Walter White, Jesse Pinkman, and Walt's family. Walt is poleaxed by some tragic news. With nothing to lose, Walt decides to try to make one big score, and damn the consequences. For that, however, he needs the help of Jesse Pinkman, a former student of Walt's turned loser meth cook and drug dealer. From the moment you see those khakis float down out of a perfectly blue desert sky, you know that you're watching a show like nothing else on television. The hard beauty and stillness of the American Southwest is shattered by a wildly careening RV driven by a pasty white guy with a developing paunch wearing only a gas mask and tighty-whities. What the hell? Like all pilots, this one is primarily exposition, but unlike most, the exposition is beautifully handled as the simple background of Walter's life. The use of a long flashback as the body of the episode works well, in no small part due to Bryan Cranston's brilliant performance in the opening, which gives us a Walter White so obviously, desperately out of his element that we immediately wonder how this guy wound up pantsless in the desert and apparently determined to commit suicide-by-cop. After the opening credits, the audience is taken on an intimate tour of Walt's life. Again, Cranston sells it perfectly. The viewer is presented with a middle-aged man facing the back half of his life from the perspective of an early brilliance and promise that has somehow imploded into a barely-making-ends-meet existence as a high school chemistry teacher. He has to work a lousy second job to support his pregnant wife and disabled teenage son and still can't afford to buy a hot water heater. Executive producer and series creator Vince Gilligan, along with the cast and crew (Gilligan & Co.), take the audience through this day in the life of Walt, and it's just one little humiliation after another. The only time Walt's eyes sparkle in the first half of the episode is when he is giving his introductory lecture to his chemistry class. Here Walt transcends his lower-middle-class life in an almost poetic outpouring of passion for this incredible science. Of course, even that brief joy is crushed by the arrogant insolence of the archetypal high school jackass who stays just far enough inside the line that Walt can't do a damn thing about him. So this is Walt and his life, as sad sack as you can get, with no real prospects of improvement, a brother-in-law who thinks he's a wuss, and a wife who doesn't even pay attention during birthday sex. Until everything changes. The sociologist and criminologist Lonnie Athens would likely classify Walt's cancer diagnosis as the beginning of a "dramatic self change," brought on by something so traumatic that a person's self - the very thoughts, ideas, and ways of understanding and interacting with the world - is shattered, or "fragmented," and in order to survive, the person must begin to replace that old self, those old ideas, with an entirely new worldview. (Athens and his theories are discussed much more fully in the previous essay, but since we warned you not to read that if you don't want to risk spoilage, the basic - and spoiler-free - parts are mentioned here.) Breaking Bad gives us this fragmentation beautifully. Note how from the viewer's perspective Walt is upside down as he is moved into the MRI machine, a motif smoothly repeated in the next scene with Walt's reflection in the top of the doctor's desk. Most discombobulating of all, however, is the consultation with the doctor. At first totally voiceless behind the tinnitus-like ambient soundtrack and faceless except for his chin and lips, the doctor and the news he is imparting are made unreal, out of place, and alien. As for Walt, in an exquisite touch of emotional realism, all he can focus on is the mustard stain on the doctor's lab coat. How many of us, confronted with such tragic news, have likewise found our attention focused, randomly, illogically, on some similar mundanity of life? It is from this shattered self that Walt begins to operate and things that would have been completely out of the question for pre-cancer Walt are now actual possibilities - things like finding a big score before he dies by making and selling pure crystal meth. Remember that Walt is a truly brilliant chemist, and knows full well what crystal meth is and what it does to people who use it. He may not know exactly what he's getting into, but he knows what he is doing. Enter Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul, best known previously for his role on Big Love), a skinny white-boy gangster wannabe, who under the name "Cap'n Cook" makes a living cooking and selling meth. He's also an ex-student of Walt's, and after being recognized by his former teacher during a drug bust, Walt has all the leverage he needs to coerce Jesse into helping him. Why does he need him? Because, as Walt says, "you know the business, and I know the chemistry." Symbolizing just how far beyond his old life Walt is moving, he and Jesse park their battered RV/meth lab in the desert outside of Albuquerque, far from the city and any signs of human life. All that is there is a rough dirt road and a "cow house" in the distance. The desert is a place without memory, a place outside of things, where secrets can be kept, and meth can be cooked. This is where Walt lives now. It is in this desert space that Walt becomes a killer, albeit in self defense. Ironically, the one thing that Walt views as holding the keys to the secret of life - chemistry - becomes the means to end lives. Walt, a father, teacher, and an integral part of an extended family - in other words, an agent of life and growth - has now become a meth cook, using chemical weapons to kill his enemies. Walter White has become an agent of death. The transformation is just beginning, but already Skyler (Anna Gunn, previously known for her roles on The Practice and Deadwood) is having some trouble recognizing her husband: "Walt? Is that you?" LAB NOTES Highlight: Jesse to Walt: "Man, some straight like you - giant stick up his ass all of a sudden at age what? Sixty? He's just going to break bad?" Did You Notice: This episode has the first (but not the last!) appearance of Walt's excuse that he's doing everything for his family. There's an award on the wall in Walt's house commemorating his contributions to work that was awarded the Nobel Prize back in 1985. The man's not a slouch when it comes to chemistry, so what's happened since then? At Walt's surprise birthday party, Walt is very awkward when he handles Hank's gun. Speaking of Hank (Dean Norris, whose other roles were in the TV series Medium, and the movies Total Recall, and Little Miss Sunshine), he waits until the school bus has left the neighborhood before ordering his team into the meth lab, showing what a good and careful cop he is. Maybe it's just us, but J.P. Wynne High School (where Walt teaches chemistry) seems to have the most well-equipped high school chemistry lab in the country. As Walt receives his diagnosis, the doctor's voice and all other sounds are drowned out by a kind of numbing ringing, signifying a kind of psychic overload that prevents Walt from being fully engaged with the external world. This effect will be used again several times throughout the series. Walt literally launders his money to dry it out, foreshadowing what's to come. Shooting Up: Thanks to John Toll, who served as cinematographer for the first season of Breaking Bad, the show has one of the most distinctive opening shots ever. Just watch those empty khaki pants flutter across a clear sky. Breaking Bad loves certain camera angles and this section is where we'll point out some of the shots that make the show stand out. Look at that taped non-confession Walt makes for his family when he thinks the cops are coming for him. We're used to watching recordings of characters - shows are filmed (or taped), but here, we're watching him recording himself on tape. Who's the real Walt? Title: Many pilot episodes share the name with the title of the show and Breaking Bad's pilot is no exception. Vince Gilligan, who grew up in Farmville, Virginia, has stated that "breaking bad" is a Southernism for going off the straight and narrow. When you bend a stick until it breaks, the stick usually breaks cleanly. But sometimes, sticks (and men) break bad. You can wind up in the hospital with a splinter in your eye, or you can wind up in Walter White's world. Either way, it's no kind of good. Interesting Facts: Show creator Vince Gilligan's early educational experience was at J. P. Wynne Campus School in Farmville, Virginia. He recycled the name for the high school in Breaking Bad. SPECIAL INGREDIENTS What Is Crystal Meth, Anyway? While there is some evidence that methamphetamine can be found naturally in several species of acacia plants, commercial meth making involves chemistry, not agriculture. The history of the drug dates back to 1893 when Japanese chemist Nagai Nagayoshi first synthesized the substance from ephedrine. The name "methamphetamine...
1. Sixty Minute Man 2. Sweet Marijuana Brown 3. When I Get Drunk 4. Shake, Rattle And Roll 5. Work With Me Annie 6. Annie Had A Baby 7. The Wallflower (Dance With Me Henry) 8. Drinkin' Wine Spo-dee-o-dee 9. You Go To My Head 10. My Ding-a-ling 11. Lead Me Daddy Straight To The Bar 12. I Want A Man 13. That Cat Is High 14. Reefer Man 15. Who Threw The Whiskey In The Well 16. I Know Who Threw The Whiskey In The Well 17. Bar Fly Blues 18. Gas Man Blues 19. Who Put The Benzedrine In Mrs. Murphy's Ovaltine? 20. I Got Loaded 101. Stinkin' Drunk 102. Here Comes The Man With The Jive 103. I'm Gonna Tell You In Front, So You Won't Feel Hurt Behind 104. One Scotch, One Bourbon, One Beer 105. One Night Of Sin 106. She Shook Her Gin 107. Such A Night 108. Poon-tang 109. Clink, Clink, Another Drink 110. My Butcher Man 111. Sexy Ways 112. Daddy Rollin' Stone 113. My Baby Keeps Rollin' 114. Juice Head Baby 115. Let's Turn 'Em On Tonight 116. Poor Grinder Blues 117. So Good To My Baby 118. Don't Mash My Digger So Deep 119. My Baby Takes All Of Me 120. Stoned 201. I Wanna Make Love To You 202. What's That I Smell 203. When I'm In My Tea 204. Ain't Nothin' Shakin' 205. Bicycle Tilly 206. Your Daddy's Doggin' Around 207. She's Got Jordan River In Her Hips 208. I Know How To Do It 209. Wailin' Daddy 210. Mother Fuyer 211. Squeeze Me 212. Real Gone Lover 213. Mister Low Love 214. Hootie's Ignorant Oil 215. How About Rocking With Me 216. Lollipop Mama 217. Steady Grinding Blues 218. She Lost Her Re-bop 219. Kissin' Boogie 220. Reefer Head Woman 301. Dresser With The Drawers 302. Buy Me Some Juice 303. Rockin' All Day 304. Long John Blues 305. Keep On Churnin' 306. Sweet Petunia 307. I Ain't Mad At You 308. Wine-o 309. He's The Best In The Business 310. Work Daddy, Work 311. The Walkin' Blues 312. I Like It Like That 313. I Want A Bow-legged Woman 314. Struttin' My Stuff 315. I Love To Ride 316. Snuff Dippin' Mama 317. I Love My Baby 318. Rock With It Baby 319. Vaccinate Me, Baby 320. Too Much Boogie 401. I Like My Baby's Pudding 402. Can't Do Sixty No More 403. Serve Another Round 404. All Shook Out 405. Little Red Dress 406. Good Rockin' Man 407. Lemon Squeezing Daddy 408. Red, Red Wine 409. Mercy, Mr. Percy 410. One Hour Mama 411. All She Wants To Do Is Rock 412. Do You Want It 413. I Got Love For Sale 414. Big Ten Inch Record 415. New Way Of Lovin' 416. Hard Lead Pencil 417. Big Fat Mama 418. Drinking Blues 419. Hidin' In The Sticks 420. I Got Loaded 501. Let Me Play With Your Poodle 502. Rock Me, Daddy 503. Goofy Dust Blues 504. Working With My Baby 505. Chocolate Pork Chop Man 506. Laundromat Blues 507. Ride, Jockey, Ride 508. Bed Springs Blues 509. My Country Man 510. Rock And Rye 511. Slow Down, Baby 512. Don't Come Over 513. Chee Koo Baby 514. Let Me Bang Your Box 515. I Got Your Boogie 516. Whiskey Blues 517. Lovin' Machine 518. One More Greasing 519. She Sets My Soul On Fire 520. Whiskey, Gin And Wine 601. I'm A Doctor For Women 602. Auto Mechanic Blues 603. Sneaky Pete 604. So Many Ways 605. Fat Meat 606. Big Long Slidin' Thing 607. Mercenary Papa 608. I Got What My Daddy Likes 609. Ridin' In The Moonlight 610. I Should O' Been Thinkin' Instead Of Drinkin' 611. My Baby Likes To Shuffle 612. Boar Hog Blues 613. Daddy, Daddy 614. Mighty, Mighty Man 615. Don't Fuck Around With Love 616. We're Gonna Rock 617. Jelly Roll Baker 618. My Gal's A Jockey 619. Port Wine Blues 620. Rocket '69 701. My Good Pott 702. Green Gin 703. Daddy On My Mind 704. I Knew He Would 705. Hey Miss Bertha 706. No Wine, No Women 707. Move Your Hand Baby 708. Annie's Aunt Fannie 709. Mister Fine 710. Stinkin' From Drinkin' 711. The Deacon Moves In 712. I Can't Stop It 713. Joy Juice 714. Ooh Rocking Daddy 715. You're So Fine 716. Don't Come Too Soon 717. Long Lean Daddy 718. Butcher Pete 719. We're Gonna Ball This Mornin' 720. Sloppy Drunk 801. Juice Head Man Of Mine 802. Who Drank My Beer While I Was In The Rear 803. Drill, Daddy, Drill 804. Something's Wrong With My Little Machine 805. Drunk, Broke And Hungry 806. Sloppy Drunk Again 807. I Need It Bad 808. Hangover Blues 809. Coffee Daddy Blues 810. Drinkin' By Myself 811. Jive I Like 812. Drinking Tequila 813. Ride, Daddy, Ride 814. Scotchin' With The Soda 815. Work With Me Annie 816. Beer Bottle Mama 817. A Six Pack To Go 818. I'm Gonna Let Him Ride 819. Shut Up And Drink Your Beer 820. Beer Drinkin' Baby 901. Thirsty Mama Blues 902. Pool Playing Blues 903. Waiting And Drinking 904. Weddin' Day Blues 905. Bloodshot Eyes 906. Too Many Drivers 907. No More Alcohol 908. Lush Head Woman 909. The G Man Got The T Man 910. Too Much Jelly Roll 911. Whiskey Do Your Stuff 912. Let's Get Drunk Again 913. Gonna Play With Your Woman 914. Fishin' Pole 915. Bad Bad Whiskey 916. I'm A Hi-ballin' Daddy 917. Liquor Drinkin' Woman 918. Whiskey Is The Devil 919. Killin' Jive 920. I'm A Boogie Man
Pugs for Dummies Wiley
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Currently ranked as the fifteenth most popular breed in the United States, the Pug is one of the most endearing and loyal toy breed dogs. Their roly-poly shape, big googly eyes, and wrinkles cause many people to fall in love with them at first sight. But just because they look all cute and cuddly isn't a good enough reason to run out and get one. Now, there's a book that will help you decide if owning a Pug is right for you. Pugs For Dummies is for anyone who is seriously considering owning a Pug-or who already has one and wants to obtain another. This friendly guide tells you exactly what you need to know before choosing a Pug and what you need to do to take good care of him from the very first day he enters your life. You get expert guidance in all things Pug, including:* Feeding* Training* Grooming* Health care* Exercise* Breeding This fun, informative resource provide s quick access to everything you need to know about the health and well-being of your Pug. You'll discover how to "Pug-proof" your home before his arrival, how to keep him happy and content, and how to maintain household harmony by raising a well-behaved Pug through housetraining, crate-training, and teaching basic commands. You'll also find:* Ways to exercise and have fun with your Pug* Reliable tips for handling behavior problems* Advice on finding the right veterinarian* Guidance in adopting or rescuing adult Pugs* Information on showing your Pug* The latest on keeping your Pug in tip-top shape for many years to come Featuring clear explanations, detailed illustrations, an 8-page full-color insert, and a list of resources for all that "extra stuff," Pugs For Dummies is the ideal guide to enjoying life with this fun-loving breed.
1. Blue Yodel No. 2. Treasure Untold 3. Brakeman's Blues 4. My Old Pal 5. Blue Yodel No. 6. Travelin' Blues 7. My Rough And Rowdy Ways 8. Lullaby Yodel 9. Shine, Shave, Shower (It's Saturday) 10. My Baby's Just Like Money 11. Give Me More, More, More (Of Your Kisses) 12. How Long Will It Take 13. You're Here, So Everything's Alright 14. Forever (And Always) 15. I Know You're Lonesome (While Waiting For Me) 16. I'm An Old, Old Man 17. You're Just Mine 18. Time Changes Things 19. Bring Your Sweet Self Back To Me 20. Never No Mo' Blues 21. Sleep Baby, Sleep 22. California Blue 23. (I'm) Lonely And Blue 24. We Crucified Our Jesus 25. When It Comes To Measuring Love 101. If You've Got The Money, I've Got The Time 102. I Want To Be With You Always 103. Always Late (With Your Kisses) 104. Don't Stay Away (Till Love Grows Cold) 105. If You Can Spare The Time (I Won't Miss The Mone 106. Mom And Dad's Waltz 107. I Love You A Thousand Ways 108. Look What Thoughts Will Do 109. Before You Go Make Sure You Know 110. Two Friends Of Mine In Love 111. Hopeless Love 112. Then I'll Come Back To You 113. Run 'Em Off 114. The Darkest Moment 115. My Little Her And Him 116. I've Been Away To Long 117. A King Without A Queen 118. You Can Always Count On Me 119. You're Too Late 120. Two Hearts Broken Now 121. I Love You Mostly 122. Mama 123. Making Believe 124. A Forest Fire (Is In Your Heart) 125. Moonlight, Darling And You 126. I'll Sit Alone And Cry 201. If You've Got The Money, I've Got The Time 202. Mom And Dad's Waltz 203. Signed, Sealed And Delivered 204. Nobody Knows But Me 205. Release Me 206. Why Should I Be Lonely 207. Always Late (With Your Kisses) 208. I Love You A Thousand Ways 209. My Bucket's Got A Hole In It 210. Is It Only That You're Lonely 211. I Want To Be With You Always 212. If You're Ever Lonely Darling 213. Sweet Lies 214. (I'm) Lost Between Right And Wrong 215. Your Tomorrow's Will Never Come 216. It Gets Late So Early 217. First To Have A Second Chance 218. These Hands 219. Promises (Promises Promises) 220. Today Is That Tomorrow 221. The Waltz Of The Angels 222. Just Can't Live That Fast (Anymore) 223. Heart's Highway 224. I'm A Boy Left Alone 225. Lullaby Waltz 226. Glad I Found You 301. Now That You Are Gone 302. From An Angel To A Devil 303. Lover By Appointment 304. Sick, Sober And Sorry 305. No One To Talk To (But The Blues) 306. Tell Me, Dear 307. Time Out For The Blues 308. Silence 309. The Torch Within My Heart 310. Cigarettes And Coffee Blues 311. You're Humbuggin' Me 312. The Long Black Veil 313. Knock Again, True Love 314. Farther Than My Eyes Can See 315. Ballad Of The Blue And Grey 316. My Blues Will Pass 317. She's Gone 318. What You Gonna Do, Leroy? 319. That's All I Can Remember 320. Heaven's Plan 321. Looking For You 322. I Feel Sorry For Me 323. So What, Let It Rain 324. Stranger 325. Just Passing Through
I Know Who Did it Orion
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
The hardest crimes to acknowledge are your own. Charlie Matheson died two years ago in a car accident. So how is a woman bearing a startling resemblance to her claiming to be back from the dead? Detective Mark Nelson is called in to investigate and hear her terrifying account of what she's been through in the afterlife. Every year Detective David Groves receives a birthday card for his son...even though he buried him years ago. His son's murder took everything from him, apart from his belief in the law, even though the killers were never found. This year, though, the card bears a different message: I know who did it. Uncovering the facts will lead them all on a dark journey, where they must face their own wrongs as well as those done to those they love. It will take them to a place where justice is a game, and punishments are severe. Nelson and Groves know the answers lie with the kind of people you want to turn and run from. But if they're to get to the truth, first they'll have to go through hell...
Natasha's Dance Penguin
Powieści i opowiadania
szukaj w Kangoo krainaksiazek in all your ways acknowledge him 20095738
Sklepy zlokalizowane w miastach: Warszawa, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice
Szukaj w sklepach lub całym serwisie
t1=0.123, t2=0, t3=0, t4=0.022, t=0.123