krainaksiazek inspiring a whole new you 20111258
- znaleziono 1561 produktów w 33 sklepach
You Are Up to You.: Innovate a New Self for a New Life. Feel Spiritually Whole Again After Trauma and Disability.
MTG Theros Event Deck - Inspiring Heroics Wizards of the Coast
With this deck, you'll command an organized assault, using military prowess and powerful enchantments to win the day. The key is controlling the momentum of the game. Get an aggressive start by casting a creature on your first or second turn, and use the abilities of creatures like Imposing Sovereign and Lyev Skyknight to tap or detain potential blockers. Avoid trading with your opponent's early blockers; you can draw into Pacifism, Detention Sphere, or Lavinia of the Tenth to get past them later on. Lyev Skyknight is best saved for when its detain ability can clear the way for your attackers, but don't hesitate to play it on an empty board if it's your only creature. Once your opponent's defenses come online, your creatures may need help getting through. Ordeal of Thassa and Ordeal of Heliod help your attackers get bigger and keep pace with your opponent's creatures. Dauntless Onslaught lets you attack with confidence knowing that you can boost the size of your creatures to keep them safe from damage. If you run into an impervious ground defense, putting an Aura on a flying creature is a great way to finish the game. Focus on getting the most out of your Auras. An unanswered enchanted creature can singlehandedly steal the game. One key card in this deck is Hopeful Eidolon. The extra life you gain from the lifelink ability allows you to trade blows with your opponent without falling behind. You'll almost always cast Hopeful Eidolon as an Aura for its bestow cost. The exception is when you can cast it as a creature on turn one and enchant it with Ordeal of Heliod or Ordeal of Thassa on turn two! The absolute best recipient in this deck for any Aura is Ascended Lawmage, which already has 3 power, flying, and hexproof. If it Playing the Deck has other bonuses on top of that, your opponent will be forced into a damage race that you're likely to win. The other great Aura targets in the deck are Battlewise Hoplite and Fabled Hero. Their heroic abilities let them complete Ordeals in just two attacks, and Fabled Hero's double strike keyword effectively gives it twice the bonus from Auras. Once you've enhanced a heroic attacker, you can use Gods Willing to protect it from a removal spell or win a key combat
Single > R&B, Soul
Wykonawca: Peabo Bryson & Regina Belle Tytuł: A Whole New World - Aladdin Sountrack Wydawnictwo: The Walt Disney Company Rok wydania: 1992 Nr katalogowy: 659900 2 Stan: Bardzo dobry Lista utworów: A Whole New World Love - Regina Belle Can You Stope The Rain - Peabo Bryson Baby Come To Me - Regina Belle
A Whole New Theory DEFIANCE
1. I'll See You Never 2. Just Can't Change 3. Pull Me Out 4. Your World Is Over 5. Empty 6. The Hard Part Is Letting Go 7. Divide Us 8. Idiots & Irritants 9. Piss On Your Parade 10. Your World Is Over 11. Divide Us 12. Forever 13. Lovers Quarrel
A Whole New Thing - Hq Viny SUNDAZED-USA
1. Underdog 2. If This Room Could Talk 3. Run, Run, Run 4. Turn Me Loose 5. Let Me Hear It From You 6. Advice 7. I Cannot Make It 8. Trip To Your Heart 9. I Hate To Love Her 10. Bad Risk 11. That Kind Of Person 12. Dog
Photography The Whole Story Thames and Hudson
In a world where billions of snapshots are taken every year, why are some photographers and their works considered so significant?People have always tried to capture moments as images and over the centuries it was the task of artists to select subjects and set them down, but in 1839 a new medium appeared: photography. Originally messy and time-consuming, the photograph rapidly evolved to become a means of capturing the world 'in the blink of an eye'.If you love photography and would like to know more, Photography: The Whole Story is a celebration of the most inspiring photographs that have come from this very modern medium. Illustrated, in-depth essays cover every photographic genre, from early portraits and tableaux to the digital montages, split-second sports images and conceptual photographs of today.The book begins with a succinct overview of photography, placing it in the context of the social and cultural developments that have taken place since its arrival. The book then traces chronologically the rapid evolution of photographic style, period by period and movement by movement.
Whole New World Morgan James Publishing llc
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
What makes life worth living? How do we develop relationships that are meaningful and rewarding? How does God transform our lives, bringing us to fulfillment and completion? These are the kinds of questions that the Gospel of John deals with. More than any other Gospel, John recognized that the life of Jesus Christ brings all of creation to fulfillment, creating a whole new world. The Gospel of John is also about relationships--the kind that last, the kind that bring deep satisfaction. A Whole New World is the first book in a new series. It is a most enjoyable read. Here, John N. Blackwell shows how our lives and our relationships can embody the love of God right where we are. The Gospel of John is all about insight, and Blackwell has written a series of short essays that will open your eyes to those insights. Eveyrthing in this book is clear and accessible. You will see those insights in this book. You will then be able to recognize the power of God in your life and in our world. By the time you finish this book, you will understand how John's powerful Gospel brings about A Whole New World.
1. I Got You Eating Out Of My Hand 2. All In Red 3. Whole New World 4. Screaming On The Beaches 5. Wanna Shout 6. Turn Me Loose 7. I Got You Eating Out Of My Hand 8. Calling All The Heroes 9. You'll Never Go To Heaven 10. The Big Lad In The Windmill 11. Heartbreaker 12. Calling All The Heroes 13. Strange But True 14. Black December 15. Calling All The Heroes 16. Screaming On The Beaches 101. Midnight 102. Kiss Like Judas 103. Yellow Christian 104. Rose Marie 105. Black December 106. Old Man And The Angel 107. Hunting The Whale 108. Plastic Dreamer 109. Once Around The World 110. Castles 111. Staring At The Whitewash 112. Kiss Like Judas 113. Midnight 201. Positively Animal 202. Underneath Your Pillow 203. Let Us All Go 204. Still Too Young To Remember 205. Murder Of The Planet Earth 206. People Of America 207. Sister Sarah 208. Leaving Without You 209. The Ice Melts Into Water 210. Charlie 211. Having A Good Day 212. Reprise 213. Bullet In The Barrel 301. Kiss Like Judas 302. All In Red 303. Underneath Your Pillow 304. Murder Of The Planet Earth 305. Ice Melts (Into Water) 306. Yellow Christian 307. You'll Never Go To Heaven 308. Calling All The Heroes 309. Screaming On The Beaches 310. Still Too Young To Remember
New Atkins New You Cookbook VERMILION
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
The bestselling "New Atkins New You" introduced a whole new way to do the classic Atkins diet, offering a more flexible, more effective and easier-to-maintain low-carb lifestyle. Now, "The New Atkins New You Cookbook" provides 200 delicious Atkins-friendly recipes for making Atkins-friendly breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts. Although low-carb, they are not carb free, which means you can indulge in delicious muffins, tasty Paninis and flavorsome pizzas - and still lose weight. The book also fully explains the Atkins diet and offers a clear plan for you to stay on track and reach your target weight. Recipes include: Spicy Pecan Pancakes and Cheddar-Dill Scones; Thai Coconut Shrimp Soup and Chicken Teriyaki Burgers; Chocolate Pudding and Cherry Pie; and, Low-carb versions of muffins and smoothies. You really can eat tasty food morning, noon and night and still shed pounds.
First You Have to Row a Little Boat Grand Central Publishing
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
FIRST YOU HAVE TO ROW A LITTLE BOAT first hit shelves in the mid 1990s and has been inspiring readers ever since. Written by a grown man looking back on his childhood, it reflects on what learning to sail taught him about life: making choices, adapting to change, and becoming his own person. The book is filled with the spiritual wisdom and thought-provoking discoveries that marked such books as Walden, The Prophet, and Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. For nearly twenty years, it has enchanted and endeared sailors and non-sailors alike, but foremost, anyone who seeks large truths in small things. This refurbished edition will find a place in the hearts of a whole new generation of readers.
Whole 30 Yellow Kite
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Get on the path to better health, effortless weight loss, and incredible improvements in sleep quality, energy, and mood with THE WHOLE30. Melissa and Dallas Hartwig are the authors of New York Times bestseller IT STARTS WITH FOOD, which has taken America by storm, and the founders of the Whole9, an online community focused on health, fitness, and sanity. The Whole9 and their original Whole30 programme serve 1.5 million visitors a month. Their new book THE WHOLE30 will provide all the resources needed to embark on a Whole30 transformation and a healthier life overall, challenging readers to change their diet and eating habits for a month. Readers are encouraged to eat real food and reclaim their health. The authors' positive empowering message and the health benefits and weight loss that readers will see make this book potentially life changing. The book comprises a complete plan to enable readers to complete the challenge: it previews a typical 30 days, teaches the basic meal preparation skills needed to succeed, and provides a month's worth of recipes designed to inspire the taste buds. Motivating and inspiring with just the right amount of Dallas' and Melissa's signature tough love, THE WHOLE30 features real-life success stories, answers to common questions, detailed elimination and reintroduction guidelines, and more than 100 recipes using familiar ingredients, from simple one-pot meals to complete dinner party menus.
Last The Whole Night Spectrum Universal Music / Spectrum
1. Rivers Of Babylon 2. Dancing In The City 3. Night Fever 4. Boogie, Oogie Oogie 5. If I Only Had Time 6. Sailing 7. Una Paloma Blanca (White Dove) 8. I Can't Give You Anything 9. Y Viva Espana 10. Fernando 11. Massachusetts (The Lights Went Out In) 12. You're The Only One That I Want 13. Rasputin 14. Brown Girl In The Ring 15. One For You One For Me 16. Save Your Kisses For Me 17. Amazing Grace 18. Yesterday 19. Love Is In The Air 20. I'm On Fire 21. I Only Want To Be With You 22. You Make Me Feel Brand New 23. I Write The Songs 24. Yes Sir, I Can Boogie 25. Money, Money, Money 26. Black Is Black 27. In Zaire 28. Kill You All Over 29. Mull Of Kintyre 30. Lara's Theme 31. Rock Bottom 32. I Love To Love 33. Love Hurts 34. Belfast 35. It's A Heartache 36. Subsitute 37. Dancing Queen 38. Stayin' Alive 39. Let Me Be The One 40. Cecilia 41. I've Gotta Get A Message To You 42. Strangers In The Night 43. Daddy Cool 44. Summertime 45. Jeans On 46. All By Myself 47. You're The First, My Last, My Everything 48. Knowing Me, Knowing You 49. Devil Woman 50. Stuff Like That
Whole School Progress the LAZY Way Crown House Publishing
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Based on Jim Smith's learning and leadership work with schools across the country, this book is packed with highly practical solutions and suggestions that are proven to help you improve the quality of learning (and therefore progress!) both in your classroom and across the school. And as it's all done in the laziest possible way, it will be the pupils working harder, not you! Following on from the acclaimed The Lazy Teacher's Handbook, Whole school progress the LAZY way applies Jim Smith's lazy philosophy to the thorny issue of 'making progress'. Aimed at improving learning both in the classroom and across the school, this book once again shows how you can use Jim's renowned 'lazy way' to put student's learning first rather than your teaching or paranoia about progress. And the result? Outstanding progress in your lessons without even a hint of traffic lights, mini-whiteboards or thumbs up! Be it planning for progress, capturing evidence of progress in a lesson or using lesson observation techniques that make progress explicit, the book offers lots of new techniques which have led to 'outstanding' judgements during Ofsted inspections. Just ask the author! What's more, Jim extends his ideas across the whole school. Drawing on his experience with 'lazy leadership' he shows how his philosophy can have a dramatic impact on areas such as lesson observations, performance management and professional development. It's not about leading the learning. It's about the learning leading you. And when you let it, your school is never the same again.
Mental Health for the Whole Child W. W. Norton & Company
A leading pediatric psychiatrist shows clinicians a holistic, full-spectrum approach to children?s well-being.Every child possesses enormous untapped potential, and yet the number of kids suffering from mental illness today seems to creep ever upward. Depression, anxiety, ADHD, OCD, oppositional defiant disorder, anger issues?you name it?are increasingly prevalent, leaving clinician?s offices packed with worried parents and caregivers, wondering how they can help their children.In this book, child psychiatrist Scott Shannon offers a refreshing new path for practitioners who are eager for a more optimistic view of children?s mental health, one that emphasizes a child?s inherent resilience and resources over pathology and prescriptions.?What is mental health?? Shannon explores the fundamental question, showing that an innate desire for balance?a wholeness?between brain-body-mind lies at the heart of wellness. Such a balance can?t be achieved by medication alone, but requires a broad, full-spectrum understanding of children?s lives: their diet, social skills, sleep habits, their ability to self-regulate, to find meaning and purpose in life, and their family relationships. Stress, trauma, and poor nutrition are some of the most common barriers to wholeness in kids? lives, and Shannon carefully examines these and other barriers, and what the latest discoveries in neuroplasticity and epigenetics tell us about their ability to overcome them. Readers will learn how to perform a different sort of assessment?one that identifies patterns of imbalance and obstacles to health in a child?s life?as well as how to build a meaningful, effective treatment plan around these deficits, and how clinicians can best position themselves to respond effectively.The second part of the book looks at eight of the most common childhood mental health issues?ADHD, depression, behavioral problems, anxiety and OCD, bipolar disorder, substance abuse, autism spectrum disorders, and trauma and PTSD?and a variety of effective complementary treatment tools for each, including dietary changes, nutritional supplements, specific cognitive or behavioral therapies, parenting interventions, medications, and more. Step-by-step treatment plans are included to guide clinicians on how best to approach each presenting problem.Mental Health for the Whole Child combines modern science, cutting-edge psychology, integrative medicine, and clinical wisdom to offer all professionals who work with kids a new, more hopeful way forward.
My Whole World. . / Feelin' REAL GONE MUSIC USA
Muzyka>Rhythm & Blues / Soul
1. My Whole World Ended (The Moment You Left Me) 2. Pieces Of A Man 3. Somebody Stole My Dream 4. I've Lost Everything I've Ever Loved 5. Everlasting Love 6. I've Got To Find Myself A Brand New Baby 7. The Double Cross 8. Message From Maria 9. World Of Darkness 10. We'll Have A Good Thing Going On 11. My Love Is Growing Stronger 12. Flower Child 13. Loving You (Is Hurting Me) 14. Put A Little Love In Your Heart 15. I'm So Glad I Fell For You 16. Feeling Alright 17. I Could Never Be President 18. I Pray Everyday You Won't Regret Leaving Me 19. What You Gave Me 20. One More Hurt 21. I Let Love Slip Away 22. I Don't Know Why I Love You 23. The Forgotten Man 24. The Letter
szukaj w Kangoo krainaksiazek inspiring a whole new you 20111258
Sklepy zlokalizowane w miastach: Warszawa, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice
Szukaj w sklepach lub całym serwisie
t1=0.095, t2=0, t3=0, t4=0.024, t=0.096