krainaksiazek just across the sound 20096013
- znaleziono 45 produktów w 9 sklepach
Książki & Multimedia > Muzyka
Lista utworów - Płyta 1 1. Double Crossing Blues 2. I Will Wait 3. Sixty-minute Man 4. Don't You Know I Love You 5. The Glory of Love 6. Fool, Fool, Fool 7. Have Mercy Baby 8. One Mint Julep 9. Baby Don't Do It 10. Ting-a-ling 11. I Wanna Know 12. Help Me Somebody 13. Good Lovin' 14. Crying in the Chapel 15. Nadine 16. Money Honey 17. Rags to Riches 18. I Didn't Want to Do It 19. Such a Night 20. Lovey Dovey 21. Gee 22. Work With Me Annie 23. Middle of the Night 24. Goodnite Sweetheart Goodnite 25. Honey Love (Feat. Clyde McPhatter) 26. Sh-boom 27. Sexy Ways 28. Heart of Stone 29. Sincerely Płyta 2 1. Earth Angel 2. Ling Ting Tong 3. The Door Is Open 4. Story Untold 5. Soldier Boy 6. Only You (And You Alone) 7. Why Don't You Write Me? 8. At My Front Door 9. Adorable 10. When You Dance 11. The Great Pretender 12. Speedoo 13. Devil Or Angel 14. Why Do Fools Fall in Love? 15. Eddie My Love 16. (You've Got) the Magic Touch 17. Ivory Tower 18. Please, Please, Please 19. I Want You to Be My Girl 20. My Prayer 21. Stranded in the Jungle 22. In the Still of the Nite 23. Heaven On Earth 24. Oh What a Night 25. A Thousand Miles Away 26. Come Go With Me 27. I'm Sorry 28. Over the Mountain, Across the Sea 29. Searchin' Płyta 3 1. Young Blood 2. Star Dust 3. Mr Lee 4. Happy, Happy Birthday Baby 5. Silhouettes 6. Little Bitty Pretty One 7. Buzz-buzz-buzz 8. Get a Job 9. Maybe 10. Don't You Just Know It 11. Book of Love 12. Twilight Time 13. Yakety Yak 14. For Your Precious Love 15. One Summer Night 16. Western Movies 17. Rockin' Robin 18. Tears On My Pillow 19. Try Me 20. Smoke Gets in Your Eyes 21. Charlie Brown 22. So Fine 23. You're So Fine 24. There Goes My Baby 25. I Only Have Eyes for You 26. Sea of Love 27. Poison Ivy 28. Dance With Me 29. Stay 30. Save the Last Dance for Me 31. Shop Around Nazwa - R & B Vocal Group Sound 1950-1960 Autor - Doo Wop Wydawca - Fantastic Voyage Kod EAN - 5055311001166 Rok wydania - 2011 Nośnik - Płyta CD Podatek VAT - 23%
The Great Hit Sound Of P. JASMINE
1. Gone With The Wind 2. The Morningside Of The Mountain 3. Dutch Treat 4. Shane 5. These Foolish Things (Remind Me Of You) 6. Ruby 7. A Streetcar Named Desire 8. Little Man With A Candy Cigar 9. Don't Worry 'Bout Me 10. Memories Of You 11. The Kentuckian Song 12. Across The Wide Missouri 13. Indiscretion 14. Since You Went Away 15. The Glory Of Love 16. Anna 17. Laura 18. Odd Man Out 19. The Song Of Bernadette 20. Lost Horizon 21. September In The Rain 22. He's Gone Away 23. Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen 24. My Foolish Heart 25. Planter's Punch 101. Nevertheless (I'm In Love With You) 102. The Song From Desiree 103. So Long (It's Been Good To Know Ya) 104. Bimbo 105. Skylark 106. King's Row 107. Where Is Cinderella? 108. Ten Minutes Ago 109. I'm Always Chasing Rainbows 110. Easy Come, Easy Go 111. And So To Sleep Again 112. Gigi 113. I Went Out Of My Way 114. Autumn In Rome 115. Maybe It's Because (I Love You Too Much) 116. Dancing On The Ceiling 117. Mountain High - Valley Low 118. Storyville 119. That's Just My Way Of Forgetting You 120. You And You Alone 121. The Naked Sea 122. Wonderful Copenhagen 123. Wuthering Heights 124. River Front Blues 125. Charmaine 126. My Funny Valentine 127. For Whom The Bell Tolls
Książki & Multimedia > Książki
Opis - Pierwsze na świecie świadectwo ofiary zbrodni honorowej. Miała siedemnaście lat i zakochała się: zhańbiła rodzinę. Więc rodzina wydała na nią wyrok śmierci... Pokochała go pierwszą miłością. Myślała, że się z nią ożeni. Ale ukochany zniknął, a ona odkryła, że jest w ciąży. A w jej świecie to najcięższa zbrodnia... W zapomnianej przez Boga wiosce w Cisjordanii kobiety są warte mniej niż zwierzęta domowe. Tu mężczyzna jest panem życia i śmierci żony, córki, siostry. Brat może bezkarnie zabić siostrę, matka - córkę, kolejną bezużyteczną dziewczynkę, jaka się urodzi. Tu kobiecie odbiera się godność, a nawet życie zgodnie z odwiecznym obyczajem i uświęconą tradycją. A śmierć jest karą dla dziewczyny, która zhańbi rodzinę. Tak jak Souad. Wyrok wydaje jej ojciec. Szwagier dokonuje egzekucji. Oblewa Souad benzyną i podpala... SOUAD przeżyła - cudem, ale rodzina usiłowała zabić ją nawet w szpitalu. Na zawsze jednak pozostanie straszliwie okaleczona - na ciele i duszy. I wciąż musi się ukrywać; dopóki żyje, jej rodzinę okrywa hańba. Spalona żywcem, opublikowana pod pseudonimem szokująca opowieść o piekle, jakim było jej dzieciństwo i młodość, stała się międzynarodowym bestsellerem. Wydana w 37 w krajach książka przerywa tabu milczenia wobec istniejącej nadal w krajach muzułmańskich barbarzyńskiej tradycji. Nieludzkiego obyczaju, prawa mężczyzn, na mocy którego co najmniej pięć tysięcy kobiet pada co roku ofiarą zbrodni honorowej. Nazwa - Spalona Żywcem Wyd. Kieszonkowe Autor - Souad Oprawa - Miękka Wydawca - Amber Kod ISBN - 9788324159406 Kod EAN - 9788324159406 Wydanie - 1 Rok wydania - 2016 Tłumacz - 31182,maria rostworowska; Format - 110 x 175 x 14 Ilość stron - 224 Podatek VAT - 5% Premiera - 2016-06-23
Unknown Pleasures Simon & Schuster
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Joy Division changed the face of music. The sound of music. The meaning of music. Godfathers of the current alternative scene, they reinvented rock in the post-punk era, creating a new sound -- dark, hypnotic, intense - that would influence U2, Morrissey, R.E.M., Radiohead and many others. The band's image, once subversive and alienating, has become an internationally renowned 'look' well documented by photographers Anton Corbijn, Kevin Cummins and graphic designer Peter Saville. Inspired by the attitude, energy and sound of Punk, particularly the Sex Pistols, Peter Hook and his old school friend Bernard Sumner started a band which continues to influence popular music 35 years later, uniting with a gifted lead-singer and lyricist, Ian Curtis, and a brilliant drummer, Stephen Morris. With some cobbled together instruments and a clapped out old van, four young lads from Manchester and Salford shared the same vision and created their own unique sound in pubs and clubs first across the north-west, then across the whole of Britain, until in 1980 they had released two albums and were on the cusp of touring America. Then Ian Curtis committed suicide leaving everyone around him bereft. Best known for the propulsive bass guitar melodies of 'Love Will Tear Us Apart' Hooky was at the heart of the sound that came to define an era and inspire a generation. In the frank, no-holds-barred style that has seen his previous book The Hacienda: How Not to Run a Club hailed as one of the best music books of 2009, Peter 'Hooky' Hook gives us the inside story of life with Joy Division. He talks with eye-opening candour and reflection about the suicide of Ian Curtis: often seen as the "intellectual one", to Peter and the band he was just "one of the lads" and the burden of balancing his epilepsy and the demands of his domestic life only really emerged when it was too late. He covers the band's friendships and fall-outs; their rehearsals and recording sessions; and the larger-than-life characters who formed a vital part of the Joy Division legend: Tony Wilson, Rob Gretton, Martin Hannett, and more.
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest Penguin
Powieści i opowiadania
Boisterous, ribald, and ultimately shattering, Ken Kesey's One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is the seminal novel of the 1960s that has left an indelible mark on the literature of our time. Here is the unforgettable story of a mental ward and its inhabitants, especially the tyrannical Big Nurse Ratched and Randle Patrick McMurphy, the brawling, fun-loving new inmate who resolves to oppose her. We see the struggle through the eyes of Chief Bromden, the seemingly mute half-Indian patient who witnesses and understands McMurphy's heroic attempt to do battle with the awesome powers that keep them all imprisoned. This morning the lockworks rattle strange; it's not a regular visitor at the door. An Escort Man's voice calls down, edgy and impatient, 'Admission, come sign for him,' and the black boys go. Admission. Everybody stops playing cards and Monopoly, turns towards the day-room door. Most days I'd be out sweeping the hall and see who they're signing in, but this morning, like I explain to you, the Big Nurse put a thousand pounds down me and I can't budge out of the chair. Most days I'm the first one to see the Admission, watch him creep in the door and slide along the wall and stand scared till the black boys come sign for him and take him into the shower room, where they strip him and leave him shivering with the door open while they all three run grinning up and down the halls looking for the Vaseline. 'We need that Vaseline,' they'll tell the Big Nurse, 'for the thermometer.' She looks from one to the other: 'I'm sure you do,' and hands them a jar holds at least a gallon, 'but mind you boys don't group up in there.' Then I see two, maybe all three of them in there, in that shower room with the Admission, running that thermometer around in the grease till it's coated the size of your finger, crooning,
Podana cena książki jest orientacyjna, zależy od kilku czynników. Po zakupie obsługa sklepu skontaktuje się, jeśli konieczna będzie dopłata. Review "Larry is the only person I know who can mix systems and rules with confessions of his soul. This book should have universal appeal to not only the trading world but to all who apply themselves to the laws of the universe. This is a study of the self, the markets, and the interfacing of the two." -Linda Raschke, President, LBR Group, Inc., CTA "Larry Williams' contributions to the study of technical analysis are well documented and indisputable. I have learned more from Larry than all other traders combined. His techniques are original, clever, and fresh. The depth and breadth of his knowledge is mind-boggling. I highly recommend it." -Tom DeMark, author of New Market Timing Techniques and The New Science of Technical Analysis "Having known Larry for 25 years, I can truly say that this is his 'magnum opus'; the culmination of a brilliant career; must reading for anyone who trades futures with success as their goal!"-Jake Bernstein, President, MBH Commodity Advisors, Northbrook, Illinois Linda Raschke, President, LBR Group, Inc., CTA "Larry is the only person I know who can mix systems and rules with confessions of his soul. This book should have universal appeal to not only the trading world but to all who apply themselves to the laws of the universe. This is a study of the self, the markets, and the interfacing of the two." Tom DeMark, author of New Market Timing Techniques and The New Science of Technical Analysis "Larry Williams' contributions to the study of technical analysis are well documented and indisputable. I have learned more from Larry than all other traders combined. His techniques are original, clever, and fresh. The depth and breadth of his knowledge is mind-boggling. I highly recommend it." Jake Bernstein, President, MBH Commodity Advisors, Northbrook, Illinois "Having known Larry for 25 years, I can truly say that this is his 'magnum opus'; the culmination of a brilliant career; must reading for anyone who trades futures with success as their goal!" Book Description Sharing his years of experience as a seasoned and successful trader, Williams offers his market wisdom on a wide range of topics, from chaos and speculation to volatility breakouts and profit patterns. With his expert guidance, you'll learn about such fundamentals as how the market moves, what are the three most dominant cycles, when to exit a trade, and how to hold on to winners until the end of your chosen time frame. Along with in-depth analysis of the most effective short-term trading strategies and details on the best theory and implementation of money management, Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term Trading features Williams's winning technical indicators, as well as his thoughts on a broad range of topics. Here is a sampling: - "A short-term trader has one objective; to catch the current trend of the market. That's it. That's all you should try to do!" - "The shorter your time frame of trading the less money you'll make." - "You will never make big money until you learn to hold on to your winners, and the longer you hold the more potential you have for profiteering. . . . It takes time to make money regardless of the activity." - "Wealth is not amassed with just good market calls. It also requires correct money management." - "I think you need to fear the market and fear yourself. . . . Without fear there is no respect, if you do not respect the markets and fear yourself you will become one more dead body on the long trail of commodity market casualties scattered across the land." Filled with invaluable insight, precise rules and formulas, and helpful advice from one of today's most respected market players, this comprehensive and practical resource will serve as the basis for, if not indeed become, your short-term trading "gospel." Book Info Provides the blueprint necessary for sound and profitable short-term trading. Highlights the advantages and disadvantages of what can be a fruitful, yet potentially dangerous venture. DLC:Commodity futures. From the Back Cover "The public thinks speculation is a game of knowing the future, of knowing that which cannot be known. They are wrong. It is a game of developing strategies with winning advantages, of getting the odds on your side, and then working those odds. Here's how I've done just that for the past 35 years.-Larry Williams. Short-term trading is how most traders and would-be traders play the markets. While it offers the greatest financial payoffs, it also presents the greatest challenge, requiring constant attention and vigilance, as well as a very strict plan. Written by Larry Williams, the most recognized and popular technical analyst for the past three decades, this groundbreaking book-his first in almost a decade-provides the blueprint necessary for sound and profitable short-term trading, highlighting the advantages and disadvantages of what can be a fruitful, yet potentially dangerous venture. Sharing his years of experience as a seasoned and successful trader, Williams offers his market wisdom on a wide range of topics, from chaos and speculation to volatility breakouts and profit patterns. With his expert guidance, you'll learn about such fundamentals as how the market moves, what are the three most dominant cycles, when to exit a trade, and how to hold on to winners until the end of your chosen time frame. Along with in-depth analysis of the most effective short-term trading strategies and details on the best theory and implementation of money management, Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term Trading features Williams's winning technical indicators, as well as his thoughts on a broad range of topics. A sampling: - "A short-term trader has one objective; to catch the current trend of the market. That's it. That's all you should try to do!" - "The shorter your time frame of trading the less money you'll make." "You will never make big money until you learn to hold on to your winners, and the longer you hold the more potential you have for profiteering. . . . It takes time to make money regardless of the activity." - "Wealth is not amassed with just good market calls. It also requires correct money management." - "I think you need to fear the market and fear yourself. . . . Without fear there is no respect, if you do not respect the markets and fear yourself you will become one more dead body on the long trail of commodity market casualties scattered across the land." Filled with invaluable insight, precise rules and formulas, and helpful advice from one of today's most respected market players, this comprehensive and practical resource will serve as the basis for, if not indeed become, your short-term trading "gospel." "Having known Larry for 25 years, I can truly say that this is his 'magnum opus'; the culmination of a brilliant career; must reading for anyone who trades futures with success as their goal!-Jake Bernstein, President, MBH Commodity Advisors, Northbrook, Illinois. About the Author LARRY WILLIAMS is a well-known trader, author, newsletter editor, and money manager. He is the all-time top winner of the Robbins World Cup Championship in Futures Trading, taking $10,000 to $1,100,000 in less than twelve months. He has served on the Board of the National Futures Association and twice ran for the U.S. Senate in Montana. Featured in such publications as Barron's, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and Fortune, Mr. Williams has been one of the most widely quoted and followed advisors over the past twenty-five years. "Larry is the only person I know who can mix systems and rules with confessions of his soul. This book should have universal appeal to not only the trading world but to all who apply themselves to the laws of the universe. This is a study of the self, the markets, and the interfacing of the two."-Linda Raschke, President, LBR Group, Inc., CTA "LARRY WILLIAMS'S contributions to the study of technical analysis are well documented and indisputable. I have learned more from Larry than all other traders combined. His techniques are original, clever, and fresh. The depth and breadth of his knowledge is mind-boggling. I highly recommend it."-Tom DeMark, President, Market Studies, Inc. Consultants;author, New Market Timing Techniques and The New Science of Technical Analysis.
1. Rip It Up 2. Mellow Saxophone 3. I'm Wise 4. I'm In Love Again 5. Is Everything All Right 6. One Night 7. Blueberry Hill 8. Let The Good Times Roll 9. Chicken Shack Boogie 10. You Better Believe It 11. Tough Lover 12. Shrimp & Gumbo 13. Slippin' & Slidin' 14. Take It Easy, Greasy 15. Ain't Got No Home 16. Shame Shame Shame 17. Last Ride 18. Grandma's House 19. Little Liza Jane 20. Blow Wind Blow 21. Rockin' At Cosmo's 22. Long Tall Sally 23. Chicken - Wah - Wah 24. Just To Hold My Hand 25. Troubles, Troubles 26. Let's Play 27. Oooh-wee Baby 28. Tell Me Baby 29. So Glad You're Mine 30. I'm Glad, Glad 101. Monkey Speaks His Mind 102. Lucille 103. Why Can't You 104. Just Because 105. Ooh Wow 106. The Girl Can't Help It 107. Don't Leave Me Here To Cry 108. I'm Walkin' 109. Free, Single & Disengaged 110. Baby Let Me Hold Your Hand 111. Let The Four Winds Blow 112. Rhumba Rock 113. I've Got A Girl 114. Look What You're Doin' To Me 115. Oh Baby 116. When I Meet My Girl 117. Rockin' Pneumonia & The Boogie Woogie Flu Pts 1 & 118. Nervous Boogie 119. Short Fat Fannie 120. Keep A Knockin' 121. Sick & Tired 122. Sound The Bell 123. Slow Down 124. Directly From My Heart 125. Dirty Woman 126. Hey, Bo 127. For You My Love 128. Stepping High 129. I'm Gonna Be A Wheel Someday 130. Merry Merry Lou 131. Driving Home Pt 1. 201. Whirlaway 202. Sea Cruise 203. Don't You Just Know It 204. My Girl Across Town 205. Bad Boy 206. Arabian Love Call 207. Feeling Alright On Saturday Night 208. Oh,oh 209. Flat Foot Sam 210. Honeycomb 211. Pig Tails & Ribbons 212. Hattie Malatti 213. Loud Mouth Annie 214. Don't You Know Yokomo 215. Can't Let You Go, I Love You So 216. Only Sixteen 217. Walkin' With Mr Lee 218. She's Mine All Mine 219. Dizzy, Miss Lizzy 220. Everytime I See You 221. I Don't Want To Lose Her 222. Lottie-mo 223. High Blood Pressure 224. Roberta 225. You Can't Stop Her 226. Everybody's Carried Away 227. Pleadin' 228. Whole Lotta Lovin' 229. Shirley 230. Darling 231. Poinciana 301. Rockin' Behind The Iron Curtain 302. Go To The Mardi Gras 303. Be My Girl 304. Educated Fool 305. All Nite Long Pt 2 306. Make You Love Me 307. I Want To Walk You Home 308. But I Love You 309. Alimony 310. I Know 311. Sahara 312. Cuttin' Out 313. Gee Baby (You're So Fine) 314. Knocked Out 315. When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold 316. Hurry Up 317. Come On 318. I'll Always Be In Love With You 319. Would You Believe It 320. Snake Eyes 321. Real Gone Jam 322. Tootles 323. Be My Guest 324. Carnival Time 325. Mercy 326. Cat Walk 327. What's Going On 328. Yours Truly 329. Don't Make No Noise 330. You Talk Too Much (Alt 45 Version) 331. Chico 332. Ici Mo-mo 333. Boogie Bayou Shuffle 401. Ooh Poo Pah Doo Pt 1 402. New Orleans 403. It Won't Be Me 404. Over You 405. Mudd 406. Tell It Like It Is 407. Darling Honey Angel Child 408. That Certain Door 409. Mary Lou Doing The Popeye 410. Gonzo 411. Double Eyed Whammy 412. Walking To New Orleans 413. A Man Like Me 414. Scoop Scoobie Doobie 415. Mother-in-law 416. Rocket To The Moon 417. Across The Tracks 418. Ammerette 419. Suzie Q 420. But I Do 421. Somebody Please Help Me 422. The Peanut Vendor 423. I Got To Know 424. My Girl Josephine 425. Lonely Street 426. Roll On 427. Moo Moo 428. Good Times 429. A Certain Girl 430. Down The Road 431. Somewhere 432. I Like It Like That, Part 1. 501. Fortune Teller 502. Behind The 8 Ball 503. Oogsey Moo 504. Now Let's Popeye 505. Popeye 506. New Orleans Twist 507. Let The Four Winds Blow 508. Little Jewel Of The Vieux Carre 509. Talk About You 510. I Got To Find Somebody 511. Runnin' & Foolin' 512. Do Re Mi 513. I Know 514. I'm Gonna Put Some Hurt On You 515. Who's Gonna Love You 516. But I Couldn't 517. Always Accused 518. Tell Me The Truth 519. Baby I'm Wise 520. True Fine Mama 521. Valley Of Tears 522. The Pot's On Strike 523. Call The Doctor 524. In The Night 525. People Gonna Talk 526. Land Of 1000 Dances 527. Curiosity 528. Roamin' Itis 529. I'm Coming Down With The Blues 530. Lipstick Traces 531. Talk To Me Baby 532. Big Chief
Somethin' Else Bear Family Records
Muzyka>Rock>Rock & Roll
1. Gambler's Guitar 2. Candy Kisses 3. Hearts Of Stone 4. Steelin' The Blues 5. She Done Give Her Heart To Me 6. Live Fast, Love Hard Die Young 7. Rockin' & Flyin' (Version1) 8. Mr. Fiddle 9. Two Blue Singin' Stars 10. Guilty Conscience 11. Your Tomorrows Never Come 12. Latch On (Version 1) 13. My Love To Remember (Version 1) 14. Heart Of A Fool 15. Latch On (Version 2) 16. Yesterday's Heartbreak 17. Pink-peg Slacks (Version 1) 18. Tired & Sleepy 19. Fool's Paradise 20. Slow Down 21. Open The Door 22. I'm Ready 23. Dark Lonely Street (Version 1, Take 6) 24. Blue Suede Shoes 25. Long Tall Sally 26. That's My Desire 27. I Almost Lost My Mind 28. Twenty-flight Rock (Version 1) 29. Completely Sweet (Version 1) 30. My Love To Remember (Version 2, Take 3) 31. Dark Lonely Street (Version 2) 32. Pink-peg Slacks (Version 2) 33. Half Loved (Version 1) 34. My Love To Remember (Version 3, Take 9) 35. Latch On (Version 3) 101. Skinny Jim 102. Half Loved (Version 2, Take 5) 103. Jungle Jingle 104. Guitar Blues 105. Mighty Mean (Demo) 106. Cotton Picker 107. Sittin' In The Balcony 108. Mean When I'm Mad 109. One Kiss 110. Am I Blue 111. Cradle Baby 112. Drive-in Show 113. Proud Of You 114. Undying Love 115. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You 116. I'm Alone Because I Love You 117. Completely Sweet (Version 2) 118. Twenty-flight Rock (Version 2) 119. Stockin's N' Shoes 120. Lovin' Time 121. Tell Me Why 122. Never 123. Sweetie Pie 124. Pocketful Of Hearts 125. Pretty Girl 126. Jeannie, Jeannie, Jeannie 127. Little Lou 128. Teresa 129. Teenage Cutie 130. Summertime Blues 131. Ah, Pretty Girl (Single Vers. W. Overd. Guitar Sol 132. Lonely 133. Love Again 134. Meet Mr. Tweedy 135. Nervous Breakdown (Version 1) 201. One Minute To One 202. Cruisin' The Drive-in 203. Nervous Breakdown (Version 2) 204. Let's Get Together 205. Don't Ever Let Me Go 206. C'mon Everybody (Single Version Speeded Up) 207. I've Waited So Long 208. Teenage Heaven (Movie Version) 209. I Remember 210. My Way 211. Rock 'N 'Roll Blues 212. Teenage Heaven (Version 2) 213. Three Stars 214. Weekend 215. Think Of Me (Uk Single 'Erase' Version) 216. Three Steps To Heaven (Version 1, Take 9) 217. Somethin' Else 218. Boll Weevil Song (Take 1, Speeded Up) 219. Guybo (Lp Version) 220. Eddie's Blues 221. Milk Cow Blues (Take 3) 222. Chicken Shot Blues 223. Strollin' Guitar 224. My Love To Remember (Version 5, Take 10) 225. Little Angel (Take 10 With Chorus Overdub) 226. Hallelujah! I Love Her So (Take 11 With Strings) 227. Hammy Blues 228. Jam Sand-witch 229. Jelly Bean (Take 10) 230. Don't Bye, Bye Baby Me (With Train & Handclap Over 231. Song Of New Orleans 232. Three Steps To Heaven 233. Cut Across Shorty (Speeded Up) 234. Cherished Memories 301. Summertime Blues (Uk Single Release Without Echo) 302. C'mon Everybody (Correct Speed/without Guitar Over 303. Somethin' Else (Take 14, No Fade Version) 304. Think Of Me ('stop' Version) 305. Ah, Pretty Girl (Lp Version/alternate Chorus & V 306. Pretty Girl (Uk Single Version, Clipped Intro/comp 307. Nervous Breakdown (No Overdubs) 308. Don't Bye, Bye Baby Me (Take 4, With Handclaps) 309. Cut Across Shorty (Correct Speed) 310. Hallelujah! I Love Her So (Without Strings) 311. Little Angel (Take 10 Without Overdubs) 312. Boll Weevil Song (Correct Speed) 313. Skinny Jim (Piano Overdub) 314. Half Loved (Piano Overdub) 315. Pink-peg Slacks (Overdubbed Version) 316. Think Of Me (Lp 'Stop' Version/overdubbed With Cel 317. Blue Suede Shoes (Overdubbed Version) 318. Long Tall Sally (Overdubbed Version) 319. That's My Desire (Overdubbed Version) 320. I Almost Lost My Mind (Overdubbed Version) 321. Love Again (Overdubbed Version) 322. Lonely (Overdubbed Version) 323. Little Angel (Take 10 With Overdubs) 324. Think Of Me (Alt. Version With Female Chorus) 401. Cherished Memories (Take 6, Stereo) 402. Three Steps To Heaven (Version 2, Take 5, St) 403. Cut Across Shorty (Take 11, Stereo) 404. Cherished Memories (Take 14, Stereo) 405. Pretty Girl (2-track Version) 406. I've Waited So Long (Stereo) 407. Jeannie, Jeannie, Jeannie (Without Guitar Overdub 408. Ah, Pretty Girl (With Overdubbed Guitar Solo, St) 409. Little Angel (Take 10 With Chorus Overdub, Stereo) 410. Hallelujah! I Love Her So (Stereo) 411. Little Angel (Take 10 With Strings Overdub, Stereo 412. Weekend (Take 13a, Stereo) 413. Pretty Girl (3-track Version, Alternate Vocal Over 414. Eddie's La 'Big Sound' Radio Promo (Freeman Hover 415. Interview With Eddie Cochran Pt. 1 (Freeman Hover 416. Interview With Eddie Cochran Pt. 2 (Freeman Hover 417. Interview With Buddy Holly, Jerry Allison, Eddie C 418. Freeman Introduces Eddie's Kcsr Radio Promo (Freem 419. Compere Jack Davey Interviews Eddie Cochran (Ampol 420. Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On (Ampol Radio Show - T 421. Compere Jack Davey Interviews Eddie Cochran (Ampol 422. Introduction By Herb Sheldon (Studio Party Tv Show 423. Sittin' In The Balcony (Live) (Studio Party Tv Sho 424. Twenty-flight Rock (Live) (Studio Party Tv Show, E 501. Introduction By Jay Stewart (Town Hall Party Tv Sh 502. Instrumental (By The Band) (Town Hall Party Tv Sho 503. Dick D'agostin Welcomes Eddie To The Show (Town H 504. C'mon Everybody (Town Hall Party Tv Show-transmiss 505. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You (Town Hall 506. Don't Blame It On Me (Town Hall Party Tv Show-tran 507. Summertime Blues (Town Hall Party Tv Show-transmis 508. Johnny Bond Interviews Eddie & Band Members (Town 509. Introduction By Jay Stewart (2nd Performance) (Tow 510. Night Walk (Instrumental By The Band) (Town Hall P 511. Dick D'agostin Welcomes Eddie Back To The Show (To 512. School Day (Town Hall Party Tv Show-transmission F 513. Be Honest With Me (Town Hall Party Tv Show-transmi 514. Money Honey (Town Hall Party Tv Show-transmission 515. C'mon Everybody (Town Hall Party Tv Show-transmiss 516. Introduction By Marty Wilde (Boy Meets Girls Tv Sh 517. Hallelujah! I Love Her So (Boy Meets Girls Tv Show 518. C'mon Everybody (Boy Meets Girls Tv Show - Transmi 519. Somethin' Else (Boy Meets Girls Tv Show - Transmis 520. Interview With Eddie Cochran (Boy Meets Girls Tv S 521. Twenty-flight Rock (Boy Meets Girls Tv Show - Tran 522. Introduction By Marty Wilde (Boy Meets Girls Tv Sh 523. Money Honey (Boy Meets Girls Tv Show - Transmissio 524. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You (Boy Meets 525. Hallelujah! I Love Her So (Boy Meets Girls Tv Show 526. Closing Announcement (Boy Meets Girls Tv Show - Tr 527. Summertime Blues (Boy Meets Girls Tv Show - Transm 528. Milk Cow Blues (Boy Meets Girls Tv Show - Transmis 529. Introduction & Interview With Eddie Cochran (Boy M 530. I Don't Like You No More (Boy Meets Girls Tv Show 531. Sweet Little Sixteen (Boy Meets Girls Tv Show - Tr 532. Introduction By Marty Wilde (Boy Meets Girls Tv Sh 533. White Lightnin' (With Gene Vincent) (Boy Meets Gir 534. Theme & Introduction (Saturday Club Radio Show - T 535. Interview With Two Of Eddie's Fans (Saturday Club 536. Somethin' Else (Saturday Club Radio Show - Transmi 537. Hallelujah! I Love Her So (Saturday Club Radio Sho 538. Twenty-flight Rock (Saturday Club Radio Show - Tra 539. C'mon Everybody (Saturday Club Radio Show - Transm 540. My Heart (Vocal: Gene Vincent) (Saturday Club Radi 541. What'd I Say (Saturday Club Radio Show - Transmiss 542. Interview (Saturday Club Radio Show - Transmission 543. Milk Cow Blues (Saturday Club Radio Show - Transmi 601. You Oughta See Grandma Rock 602. Heartbreakin' Mama 603. The Keeper Of The Key 604. Slowly But Surely 605. They Call You A Small Fry 606. Let's Coast Awhile 607. Drowning All My Sorrows 608. I.o.u. 609. Tood-a-loo 610. Over A Coke 611. My Lovin' Baby 612. I Want Elvis For Christmas 613. Sick & Tired 614. New Shoes 615. Willa Mae 616. Git It 617. Baby Please Don't Go 618. Watch Your Mouth 619. Guitar Picker 620. Don't Wake Up The Kids 621. Pretty Little Devil 622. Thinkin' About You 623. If I Were Dying 624. Bread Fred 625. Me & The Bear 626. Just Relax 627. Itty Bitty Betty 628. My Babe 701. Teenage Cutie (Take 1, False Start) 702. Teenage Cutie (Take 2) 703. Teenage Cutie (Take 3, Long False Start) 704. Teenage Cutie (Take 4) 705. Dark Lonely Street (Take 1) 706. Dark Lonely Street (Take 2) 707. Dark Lonely Street (Take 3) 708. Dark Lonely Street (Take 4, False Start) 709. Dark Lonely Street (Take 5) 710. My Love To Remember (Version 2, Take 2) 711. My Love To Remember (Version 3, Take 5) 712. My Love To Remember (Version 3, Take 6, False Star 713. My Love To Remember (Version 3, Take 7) 714. My Love To Remember (Version 4, Unknown Session Fr 715. Half Loved (Version 2, Take 2) 716. Half Loved (Version 2, Take 3, False Start) 717. Half Loved (Version 2, Take 4) 718. Milk Cow Blues (Rehearsal) 719. Milk Cow Blues (Take 1) 720. Milk Cow Blues (Take 2, False Start) 721. Little Angel (Take 1) 722. Little Angel (Take 3) 723. Little Angel (Take 5, False Start) 724. Little Angel (Take 6, False Start) 725. Little Angel (Take 9) 726. My Love To Remember (Version 5, Take 1) 727. My Love To Remember (Version 5, Take 2) 728. My Love To Remember (Version 5, Take 3) 729. Jelly Bean (Take 1) 730. Jelly Bean (Take 2, False Start) 731. Jelly Bean (Take 3) 732. Jelly Bean (Take 4, False Start) 733. Jelly Bean (Take 5) 734. Jelly Bean (Take 8, Long False Start) 735. Jelly Bean (Take 9, False Start) 736. Don't Bye, Bye Baby Me (Take 1) 737. Don't Bye, Bye Baby Me (Take 2, False Start) 738. Don't Bye, Bye Baby Me (Take 3) 739. Don't Bye, Bye Baby Me (Take 4)
Desert Reckoning Nation Books
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
North of Los Angeles - the studios, the beaches, Rodeo Drive - lies a sparsely populated region that comprises fully one half of Los Angeles County. Sprawling across 2200 miles, this shadow side of Los Angeles is in the high Mojave Desert. Known as the Antelope Valley, it's a terrain of savage dignity, a vast amphitheatre of startling wonders that put on a show as the megalopolis burrows northward into the region's last frontier. Ranchers, cowboys, dreamers, dropouts, bikers, hikers, and felons have settled here - those who have chosen solitude over the trappings of contemporary life or simply have nowhere else to go. But in recent years their lives have been encroached upon by the creeping spread of subdivisions, funded by the once easy money of subprime America. McMansions - many empty now - gradually replaced Joshua trees; the desert - America's escape hatch - began to vanish as it became home to a latter-day exodus of pilgrims. It is against the backdrop of these two competing visions of land and space that Donald Kueck - a desert hermit who loved animals and hated civilization - took his last stand, gunning down beloved deputy sheriff Steven Sorensen when he approached his trailer at high noon on a scorching summer day. As the sound of rifle fire echoed across the Mojave, Kueck took off into the desert he knew so well, kicking off the biggest manhunt in modern California history until he was finally killed in a Wagnerian firestorm under a full moon as nuns at a nearby convent watched and prayed. This manhunt was the subject of a widely praised article by Deanne Stillman, first published in Rolling Stone, a finalist for a PEN Center USA journalism award, and included in the anthology Best American Crime Writing 2006. In Desert Reckoning she continues her desert beat and uses Kueck's story as a point of departure to further explore our relationship to place and the wars that are playing out on our homeland. In addition, Stillman also delves into the hidden history of Los Angeles County, and traces the paths of two men on a collision course that could only end in the modern Wild West. Why did a brilliant, self-taught rocket scientist who just wanted to be left alone go off the rails when a cop showed up? What role did the California prison system play in this drama? What happens to people when the American dream is stripped away? And what is it like for the men who are sworn to protect and serve?
Składanki > Muzyka klubowa
Wykonawca: Różni wykonawcy Tytuł: House Megamix Vol. 5. Wydanie dwupłytowe. Wydawnictwo: Dance Network Rok wydania: bd. Nr katalogowy: DNT 10123 2 Stan: Bardzo dobry Lista utworów: CD1 : Tim Deluxe - It Just Won't Do Darryl D'Bonneau - Sweet Love Who Da Funk - Shiny Disco Balls Velvet Club - She Loves You Andrea T. Mendoza - Lifestyle HANZ meets GRegor Wagner - Fuck The DJ Groovemaster K. meets Christopher S - Go Deeper Jamie Lewis & Pippi feat. Kim Cooper - Impress Me Sound Of Pink - Everybody Knows Sin Plomo - Everything I Do Zero feat. Morris - Only For You Hilary Porter - My Love Will Lift You Up James Douglas - Out Of Your Mind Martini Bros. - Boy/Girl Jon Cutler - It's Yours MS - Runnin Away Hollis P. Monroe - Dance The Night Away Orange Soul feat. Angie Brown - Tower Of Love Damien J. Carter - Climbin' Aquarian Dreams - Love And Tears Ben Bailey vs. Frank Drebin - Keep On Green Velvet - Gendefect Sugar Caine - Too Much Coffee Tooth-Paste - Enjoy It Simon Grey - One Sugar Caine - Too Hot To Handle 4 Tune Twins pres. Phil Nyl - Out House Monkey Gradiente Zero - Keep On Moving Mondo Azul - Seraia Future Funk Essentials - I Believe CD2: Timo Maas - Help Me Mark Knight - Be There For You Groovemasters K. & Daniel Garcia - Time For Music Jamie Lewis & Nick Morris - Sunshine Hotel Hifi Serious - Because 49ers - My Heart Masters - To Me Klea - Tic Toc 4 Tune Twins - Boogie Fever Esteban Garcia - Feel Free Monosurround - I Warned You Francesco Diaz feat. Karl Frierson - Say A Little Prayer Full Intention feat. Thea Austin - Soul Power Torso - Trumpet Funk Ferry Ultra feat. Roy Ayers - Dangerous Vibes T Ski Valley - Catch The Beat Masters - Time Flies Can 7 - Fruitcake Sugar Caine - Wall Of Sound Afro Saxon Project - Spread Your Love DJ Ren-D - Fire Dance Future Funk - Road Track Strikeforce Movers - Move On Groovehunter - I Get By Ridge Riderz - Get The One 4 Tune Twins - All The Music Breakfast Brothers - A Love Affair Francesco Diaz feat. Benjamin - Across The Sea Jaimy & Kenny D. - Keep On Touching Me Olav Basoski - Samplitude 12 Hustla @-Execute - Everybody
Zestaw 100 singli CD. W stanie od dobrego do idealnego, większość pudełek w dobrym stanie, ok. 20 pudełek uszkodzonych. 1 Giant Leap - Braided Hair Admiral Jackson & Major Popular - Seacruise Blue States - Across The Wire Capoeira Twins - Four (4x3) Chaka Demus & Pliers - Tease Me Ciara - Goodies Corduroy - Mini Cultured Pearls - Kissing The Sheets D Note - The More I See Danny Red - Riddimwize David O. Joseph - Buttefly Deborah Cox - Nobody's Supposed To Be Here Definition Of Sound - Dream Girl Deseos - Mil Y Un Deseos Die 3 Jungen Tenore - Bella Napoli Djola - Atuma Dragon - Original Dragon Music Dub Pistols - There's Gonna Be A Riot Federation - Paradise Feel Good Productions - This Is The Sound Finley Quaye - Sunday Shining Gonzales - So Called Party Over There Guiseppe Leone - Il Viaggio Headrillaz - Return Of The Pistachio Rocker - EP Hevia - Busindre Reel Jack Radics - All I Ever Wanted To Be Jack Radics - Always Around Jhelisa - Whirl Keeps Turning Joe Public - Live And Learn John Davis - United Juggler - Do You Really Want To Hurt Me Juluka - Love Is Just A Dream Justaboo - The Rest Is Up To You Kevin Lyttle - Last Drop Kingston Club - Pride (In The Name Of Love) KWS - Please Don't Go Lavine Hudson - You're Still Loved Lemonde - Follow The Leader Len - Steal My Sunshine Levert Sweat Gill - Curious Looper - She's A Knife Looper - The Snare Magic System - Bouger Bouger Malia - I Believed In Roses Mango Kings - Under Di Mangotree Mardi Gras BB - Psychoflute! Mellow Mark - Weltweit Mother Earth - Freethinker Motorsheep - Little Dancer Motorsheep - Little Dancer - Remix Nardo Ranks - Burrup Nickel Creek - The Lighthouses Tale Oleta Adams - Never Knew Love One Inch Punch - Secrets Of The... Oui 3 - For What It's Worth Pato Banton - Bubbling Hot Patra - Pull Up To The Bumper Patrice - Music Patrice - Up In My Room Pauline Taylor - The Letter Phil Joseph - Cupid Printed At Bismarck's Death - Can Dance Roachford - Get Ready! Roachford - Only To Be With You Rob Dougan - Furious Angels Roger Milla - Sandy Roy Biki - In The Discotex Ruby - Tiny Meat Sabre feat. President Brown - Wrong Or Right Sandy Reed - This World Is Too Big For Me Sarah Brightman & Andrea Bocelli - Time To Say Goodbye Scapegoat Wax - Aisle 10 Seeed - Dickes B Seeed - Schwinger Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love Shinehead - Jamaican In New York Show Of Hands - Crazy Boy Silk - Baby It's You Silk - Girl U For Me Smooth - Undercover Lover Solo U.S. - Where Do U Want Me To Put It Solomon - We Don't Know What's Coming Somethin' For The People - My Love Is The Shhh! Soul II Soul - A Dreams A Dream Steel Pulse - Brown Eyed Girl Supa T. - My Dog Is Better Than Your Dog SWV - I'm So Into You SWV - You're The One The Brand New Heavies - Don't Let It Go To Your Head The Smallteens - Gave The Man His Freedom The Ten Tenors - Bertolli Medley Toyya - Rockin' This Toyya - Uh-Ah Virgin Souls - Personality William Fitzsimmons / Liam Finn Yael Naim & David Donatien - New Soul Yothu Yindi - Djapana Yothu Yindi - Mainstream Zapp Zapp - You Better Believe Zapp Zapp - You Better Believe
Lunch Poems Perseus Books Group
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Frank O'Hara's "Lunch Poems" "Lunch Poems," first published in 1964 by City Lights Books as number nineteen in the Pocket Poets series, is widely considered to be Frank O'Hara's freshest and most accomplished collection of poetry. Edited by the poet in collaboration with Lawrence Ferlinghetti and Donald Allen, who had published O'Hara's poems in his monumental "The New American Poetry" in 1960, it contains some of the poet's best known works including "The Day Lady Died," "Ave Maria," and "Poem" [Lana Turner has collapsed!]. This new limited 50th anniversary edition contains a preface by John Ashbery and an editor's note by City Lights publisher Lawrence Ferlinghetti, along with facsimile reproductions of a selection of previously unpublished correspondence between Ferlinghetti and O'Hara that shed new light on the preparation of "Lunch." "Frank O'Hara's "Lunch Poems," the little black dress of American poetry books, redolent of cocktails and cigarettes and theater tickets and phonograph records, turns 50 this year. It seems barely to have aged . . . This is a book worth imbibing again, especially if you live in Manhattan, but really if you're awake and curious anywhere. O'Hara speaks directly across the decades to our hopes and fears and especially our delights; his lines are as intimate as a telephone call. Few books of his era show less age."--Dwight Garner, "The New York Times" "City Lights' new reissue of the slim volume includes a clutch of correspondence between O'Hara and Lawrence Ferlinghetti . . . in which the two poets hash out the details of the book's publication: which poems to consider, their order, the dedication, and even the title. 'Do you still like the title Lunch Poems?' O'Hara asks Ferlinghetti. 'I wonder if it doesn't sound too much like an echo of "Reality Sandwiches" or "Meat Science Essays."' 'What the hell, ' Ferlinghetti replies, 'so we'll have to change the name of City Lights to Lunch Counter Press.'"--Nicole Rudick, "The Paris Review" "Frank O'Hara's famed collection was first published in 1964, and, to mark the fiftieth anniversary, City Lights is printing a special edition."--"The New Yorker" "The volume has never gone out of print, in part because O'Hara expresses himself in the same way modern Americans do: Like many of us, he tries to overcome the absurdity and loneliness of modern life by addressing an audience of anonymous others."--Micah Mattix, "The Atlantic" "I hope that everyone will delight in the new edition of Frank's LUNCH POEMS. The correspondence between Lawrence and Frank is great. Frank was just 33 when he wrote to Lawrence in 1959 and 38 when LUNCH POEMS was published! The fact that City Lights kept Frank's LUNCH POEMS in print all these years has been extraordinary, wonderful and a constant comfort. Hurray for independent publishers and independent bookstores. Many thanks always to Lawrence Ferlinghetti and everyone at City Lights."--Maureen O'Hara, sister of Frank O'Hara "Frank O'Hara's "Lunch Poems"--which has just been reissued in a 50th anniversary hardcover edition--recalls a world of pop art, political and cultural upheaval and (in its own way) a surprising innocence."--David Ulin, "Los Angeles Times"
Luck or Something Like it Harper Collins
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
For more than half a century, Kenny Rogers has been recording some of the most revered and beloved music in America and around the world. In that time, he has become a living legend by combining everything from R and B to country and gospel to folk in his unique voice to create a sound that's both wholly original and instantly recognizable. Now, in his first-ever memoir, Kenny details his lifelong journey to becoming one of American music's elder statesmen-a rare talent who's created hit records for decades while staying true to his values as a performer and a person. Exploring the struggles of his long road, his story begins simply: growing up in Depression-era Texas, living in the projects, surviving in poverty, and listening to his mother, who always had just the right piece of wisdom. Recounting his early years, first as a jazz bassist and later as a member of the pioneering folk group the New Christy Minstrels, Kenny charts how he came into his own as an artist with the First Edition, only to have the band's breakup in the 1970s raise questions about his musical future. Yet, as Kenny explains, it was precisely this soul-searching that led him to a new direction on his own in Nashville. Telling the stories that have become legends in a town that's seen many of them, he recalls the making of his career in country music and his most memorable songs, including Lucille, The Gambler, Lady, and Islands in the Stream. Along the way, he shares the friendships, both big and small, that have meant the most to him, describing the good times he's had with Dottie West, Lionel Richie, and, of course, Dolly Parton, and how through it all he continues to make music with the passion that has defined him from the start. Staring across the decades, Kenny writes a story seemingly straight from one of his songs. The end result is a rollicking ride through fifty years of music history, which offers a heartwarming testament to a time when country music wasn't just a brand but a way of life.
Naomi Godstone (Classic Reprint) Forgotten Books
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Excerpt from Naomi Godstone You went down to the railway bridge just before tea, in time for the four o'clock express. You stood under the bridge and waited, your heart beating very quickly, and then - It was like the end of the world. Naomi always thought of the end of the world like that - like the noise of the afternoon express going over the bridge across Tutt's Lane... You hadn't to put your fingers to your ears. If you did that you were a "cowardy custard." Naomi and Roddy, the Hall children, stood on one side of the archway, and Peter and Vivienne, the Vicarage children, on the other... waiting ... It came quite suddenly, growing in a few seconds from a faint sound in the distance to a deafening, terrifying, world-shattering roar. There was always one point when you felt that it couldn't possibly grow any louder, and it always did. At the very loudest part you had to make your elbows stiff against your sides, so that you'ld be quite sure of not putting your fingers to your ears. Roddy held Naomi's hand, and squeezed it so hard that her fingers stuck together of their own accord for a few seconds after he let it go. (An interesting phenomenon.) Vivienne screwed up her comical little face till it was more comical than ever. Peter just blinked. Peter minded it less than the others. But even Peter didn't like it. None of them liked it, though it held an irresistible fascination for them. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
1. Couch, Orville - Wild Girl 2. Davis, Link - Rice & Gravy 3. Davis, Link - Johnny B Goode 4. Boyd, Bill The Cowboy Rambler - Rockin' & Rollin' 5. Dallas, Jackie & The Tiaras - Bull Moose 6. James, Daniel - Rock, Moon, Rock 7. Watson, Johnny - Come To The Party 8. Mansel, Red - My Only One 9. Williams, Rocky - Rock Cinderella 10. Trent, Tommy - Just For Tonight 11. Trent, Tommy - A Mile To The Mailbox 12. Walker, Hank - Reckless Romance 13. Pettit, Mike & The Stags - It's A Reamer 14. Barton, Dick's Rebels - Take This Message, Darling 15. Barton, Dick's Rebels - Yes Baby, I'm Scared 16. Barton, Dick & The Rebels - I Get The Blues 17. Tune Masters, The - Down The Line 18. Wilcox, Coye - You Gotta Quit Cheatin' 19. Country Dudes, The - Have A Ball 20. Atkins, Dave & His Offbeats - Shake-um-down 21. Catalinas, The - Speechless 22. Doyle, Bobby - Hot Seat 23. Reynolds, Jo Ann - Ring A Ding Dong Dandy 24. Blackwell Twins, The / The Charles Blackwell Co - 25. Blackwell Twins, The / The Charles Blackwell Co - 26. Roland, Danny - Shockwave 27. Sheather & The Stardusters - Orbit With Me Sonny 28. Landon, Bud & The Rhythm Masters - Get Away 29. Landon, Bud & The Rhythm Masters - Six Mile Climb 30. Landon, Bud & The Rhythm Masters - Running Man 31. Landon, Bud & The Rhythm Masters - Walking 32. Brown, Johnny & The Plainsmen - Shame 101. Faulk, Roland - My Baby's Gone 102. Phillips, Don / Dorton, Bill - Milkshake Mademoise 103. Martin, Ronnie - Baby, You're Mine 104. Reynolds, Wes - Forty Days 105. Gray, Bobby - Dixie Doodle Dandy 106. Neal, Meredith - Gertrude 107. Mills, Hank - Just A Mean, Mean Mama 108. Hanson, Jerry - When I Was A Little Boy 109. Knightsmen, The / Black, Sue - Pistol Packin' Mama 110. Blake, Tommy & The Rhythm Rebels - Koolit 111. Boggs, Lucky & The Tune Toppers - You Can't Stop H 112. Boots, Don & The Western Swing Band - Big Foot Ann 113. Hadley, Jim & Drifter's Rangers - Midnight Train 114. Hadley, Jim & Drifter's Rangers - Midnight Train ( 115. Richie, Joe - Across The Bay 116. Rash, Curley & His South Texas Playboys - Bubble G 117. Don Eee - Stop At The Hop 118. Alexander, Max & The Hi-fi Combo - Little Rome 119. Smith, Bob & His Bobcats - Honky Tonkin' Baby 120. Stoney, Johnny Kilroy & La-sabers - Goodbye 121. Hall, Ben & The Country Drifters - Moo Mama 122. Wilson, Johnny - Twilight Zone 123. Turnage, Al & The Turnpikes - Hollywood Rock 124. Rose, Lee - I've Got The Downhearted Blues 125. Ray, Gene / Miller, Dusty & His Colorado Wrangl - 126. Sloan, Chuck & The Dukes Of Greenville - Too Old T 127. Lane, Ralph & The Whitey Four - You Gotta Show Me 128. Ray, Gene - Rock'n'roll Fever 129. Peppel, Harry & His Shenandoah Valley Rangers - Th 130. La Pointe, Perry & The Orange Playboys - Bo Rock 131. Canida, Carl & His Canadians - Party Date 132. Wright, Earl & Texas Oldtimers - Married Man Blues 201. Duncan, Bill - Whirlin' Twerlin' Rock 202. King, Claude - Run, Baby, Run 203. Kubiak, Dan & The Sound Waves - Finding You 204. Mendieta, Alfredo - Chicken Run 205. Fender, Freddie - Mean Woman 206. Chancellers, The - Judy 207. Feger, Don - Date On The Corner 208. Feger, Don - Don't Be Mad 209. Feger, Don & The Embers - Look Out, Baby 210. Fowler, Buck - She's Just That Kind 211. Brown, Guy / Campi, Ray & His Band - Uh-uh 212. Smith, Betty / Maxwell, Johnny & The Rhythm Mas - 213. Smith, Betty / Maxwell, Johnny & The Rhythm Mas - 214. Eddie Eay / Frankie & The Rocks - Dancin' Girl 215. Beard, Dean & The Crew Cats - Rakin' & Scrapin' 216. Morris, Gene & The Pages - Lovin Honey 217. Fox, Orville & The Harmony Masters - Honey, You Ta 218. Schurb, Duane - Rolly Polly 219. Easley, Clyde - Drive-in Baby 220. Lee, Floyd - Go Boy 221. Roberts, Cookie - Draggin' The Drive-in's 222. J Gale & The Games - Suds 223. Taylor, 'Wild' Bill & The Clefs - Little Jewel 224. Christie, Gaylon & The Downbeats - Hootchie Cootch 225. Newland, Dickie 'Bird' - Don't Be Funny, Honey 226. Morgan, Joe - What Do We Do Now 227. Mcbride, Dale & The Jimmy Heap Orchestra - Prissy 228. Newland, Dickie 'Bird' & The Jimmy Heap Orchest - 229. Taylor, Billy & The Tear Drops - Wombie Zombie 230. Crown, Bobby & The Kapers - One Way Ticket 231. Twisters, The - Countdown 1-2-3 232. Twisters, The - Speed Limit 233. Russ, Irvin - Crazy Alligator 234. Twisters, The - Bandstand Rocket 301. Long, Huey - Elvis Stole My Gal 302. Jenkins, Leroy - Why Don't You Get On The Woo Wago 303. Ferrell Brothers, The / Terry & Ann - Oh! Moon 304. Lay, Dale - Country Style Twist 305. Fleming, George - I'm Gonna Tell On You 306. Fleming, George - The Shake 307. Monte Mead - Cape Canaveral 308. Pegues, Carroll (Wild Red) - Ray & Red & The Bi-st 309. Pegues, Carroll (Wild Red) - Ray & Red & The Bi-st 310. Karber, Randell - Back To School 311. Richardson, Richie / Cuevas, Charlie & The Jagu - 312. Lara, Sammy & The Skytones - Silly Sally 313. Excels, The - Let's Dance 314. Excels, The - Walking The Dog 315. Dunn, David - Rock Me 316. Martinez, Mike 'Keys' - Sugar Baby Swinging 317. Casner, Harold - That Is Why 318. Bryan, Jerry (Houndogs) - Vampire Daddy 319. Bryan, Jerry (Houndogs) - Walking Out 320. Tolleson, Tommie - Carla Blues 321. Tolleson, Tommie - The Gulf Coast Twist 322. Tolleson, Tommie - The One Man Band /Black Lights 323. Francis, Jim & The Moderns - Travelin' 324. Williams, Skeet / Halton, Bob's Swing Kings - Mary 325. Tune Masters, The - Sonny Matta) /Mad Twistin' Fev 326. Middleton, Gary & The Excellos - Don't Be Shy 327. Dunlap, Gene & The Jokers - Made In The Shade 328. Harrington, Rick / Dunlap, Gene & The Jokers - Whi 329. Dart, Jimmy / Dunlap, Gene / Jokers, The - Please 330. Blacky Vale - If I Had Me A Woman 331. Goza, Glen & The Damangos - Goshamody Whatabody 332. Benders, The - Sharpest Little Girl 333. Wells, Gerald & The Torquays - Come On 401. Lee, Joyce & Dale & Paul The Western Cousins - Tor 402. Western Swingsters, The - Bennie Hatfield) /Forget 403. Rogers, Weldon / Wolfe, Wanda - Everybody Wants Yo 404. Gray, Bobby - There's Gonna Be A Party 405. Stadtler, Darrell & The Paddlewheels - I'll Never 406. Brown, Tommy - That Cat 407. Lynn, Jerry - Don't Want Your Money, Honey 408. Hughes, Joe & His Orchestra - Make Me Dance Little 409. Farr, Little Joey - Rock'n'roll Santa 410. Cleary, Eddie - I Don't Care 411. Cleary, Eddie - Think It Over Baby 412. Cleary, Eddie & The Customs - Meet Miss Susie 413. Burch, Woody - Aquagell Blues 414. Rel-yea's, The - Good, Good Lovin' 415. Rel-yea's, The - The Rugged Rock 416. Miley, Lonnie - Satellite Fever - Asiatic Flu 417. Osborn, Bobby & His Classic III - Wine, Wine, Wine 418. Tidwell, Billy & The Chivells - Folsom Prison Blue 419. Mitcham, Ray - Out Yonder 420. Sunny & The Sun-glows - Up Town 421. Canton, Bobby & The Citations - Beat Back Baby 422. Mods, The - Stone Henge 423. Tampellas, The - I Love Girls 424. Walton & The Silver Lake Boys - Man, What A Party 425. Channel, Bruce - Come On, Baby 426. D-y & The Motivaters - Hot Rod Ford 427. Stevens, Carl - Hillbilly Man 428. Booth, Charlie & The Blue Velvets - Gonna Find Som 429. Gray, Duane - Come Home 430. Hess, Bennie - Wild Hog Hop 431. Simpson, Donald & The Rockenettes - Save Me Your L 432. Mccullough, Cecil & The Border Boys - Pick 'Em Up 433. Lindsey,lewis - The Push 434. Davis, Al & The Gunshots - Ricky Tic 501. Davis, Al & The Blackouts - Go, Baby, Go 502. Virva, Dan & The Flying 'D' Ramblers - Duck Tail C 503. Lillie, Lonnie - Truck Driver's Special 504. Centurys, The - Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On 505. Grand, K.c. & The Shades - Lookie / Lookie / Looki 506. Starr, Sid & The Escorts - For You 507. Sanchez, Mike & The Rock-a-tones - Wicked 508. Circle C Band / Harmond, Lee - Ramshackled Shack 509. Wheeler, Larry & Band - Cry, Woman, Cry 510. Denton, Johnny / Sharp, Harold & Band - Hey, Babe 511. Moore, Turner / Moore, Charley & The Crystals - I' 512. Fabulous Wanderers, The - I'm A Road Runner 513. Epps, Earl - Be-bop Blues 514. Ross, Danny - Look At You, Go 515. Garmon, Johnny & The Shadows - You're Wrong 516. Garmon, Johnny & The Shadows - The Shadows Dance 517. Cole, Lee & The Beau Jesters - Cool Baby 518. Hess, Big Ben - Wild Hog Hop 519. Blevins, Bill - Baby, I Won't Keep Waitin' 520. Blevins, Bill - Crazy Blues 521. Harrison, Cledus - Rock & Roll In The Groove 522. Lombardie, Joe & The Cats - Let's All Rock & Roll 523. Hank The Drifter & His Drifting Hillbillies - I'm 524. Davis, Link - Grasshopper 525. Zuma, Paul - Our Love Will Last 526. Creep, The - Betty Lou's Got A New Tattoo 527. Creep, The - I'm Wise 528. Marvin, Eddy - I'm Packing My Duds & I'm Head-in S 529. Fowler, Don & The Country Timers - Oklahoma Baby 530. Chiefs - Blast Off The Star 531. Wormington, George - Hours With The Owls 532. Howell, Bill & His Guitar - Rocket Rollin' Blues 533. Stepp, Clayton Dale - Baby, Let's Think Of Love 534. Stepp, Clayton Dale - I'm Still Loving You 601. O'keefe, Larry - Rolling Stone 602. Night, Rocky & His Night Cats - Teen Age Bop 603. Doggett, Ray & The Counts - No Doubt About It 604. Canales, Johnny & His Orchestra - Johnny B Goode 605. Mack & Gwen / Country Playboys, The - Baby, I Want 606. King, Jessie Lee & His Crowns - Nervous Wreck 607. King, Jessie Lee & His Crowns - Rock & Roll Rover 608. Irby, Jerry - Forty Nine Women 609. Vic, Thomas, 'Bashful' & The Western Rhythmaire - 610. Howdy, Jay-bob / Nix, Hoyle & His West Texas Co - 611. Gatlin, Jimmy / Yellow Jackets, The - Texarkana Ba 612. Velvets, The - Wild Little Willy 613. Bobby & The Fifths - My Baby's Fine 614. Jades, The - Lost Train 615. Sikes, Bobby & The Rhythm Rebels - Rolling Stone 616. Ezba, Denny - Dirty, Dirty Feeling 617. Royal Lancers, The - Is This The Place 618. Strong, Ray - You're Gonna Reap What You Sow 619. Terry, Gene & His Kool Kats - The Woman I Love 620. Terry, Gene & His Kool Kats - Tip, Tap & Tell Me 621. Forse, Beamon - You Better Go Now 622. Starfires, The - Everywhere I Go 623. Brown, Charlie & His Lazy V-hands - Mean, Mean Mam 624. Brown, Charlie & His Cisco Kids - Don' T Put The B 625. Brown, Charlie & His Cisco Kids - Have You Heard T 626. C.l. & The Pictures - Let's Take A Ride 627. Douglas, Mel & The Nu-notes - Cadillac Boogie 628. Oliver, Dale - Long Gone Daddy 629. Glenn, Ernie & The Happy-go-lucky Cowboys - These 630. Wayne, Buddy & The Vi-dells - The Road Runner 631. Wayne, Buddy & The Vi-dells - What Made Maggie Run 632. Anderson, Bailey & The Satin Gentlemen - What Will 633. Harris, Francis L - The Rambler 701. Harris, Francis L - My Baby's Acting Kinda Strange 702. Arnold, Jerry - Blondes, Brunettes Or Redheads 703. Arnold, Jerry & The Rhythm Captains - Race For Tim 704. Arnold, Jerry & The Rhythm Captains - High Classed 705. Miller, Buddy & The Rockin' Ramblers - I Got Me A 706. Miller, Buddy & The Rockin' Ramblers - Rock & Roll 707. Miller, Buddy & His Rockin' Ramblers - Little Bo P 708. Crabtree, Riley - She Loves Me Better 709. Jac & Jay / Tom Toms, The - Monkey's Uncle 710. Passions, The - Mercy, Little Baby 711. Steffek, Bob & The Falcons - Wild Woody 712. Worley, Jim - Hard Hat 713. Star Combo, The - Mister Rock & Roll 714. Tidwell, Bobby & Kiamichi Mountain Boys - Cherokee 715. Louisiana Lannis - Tongue Twister Boogie 716. Louisiana Lannis - Walking Out 717. Norris, Joe - Rock Out Of This World 718. Simpson, Royce - Space Dance 719. Singer, Roy - Could You Loan Me Five 720. Owen, Rudy / The Ravens - Pretty Linda 721. Grisham, Jack - Big Heart 722. Embers, The - I'm Goin' Surfin' 723. Barnes, Betty & The Four Shadows - What Would You 724. Ford, Sandy - Cat Man Boogie 725. Jones, Dottie - Honey, Honey 726. Dove, Jerry & His String Busters - Pink Bow Tie 727. Blue Notes, The - I Love Her So 728. Goddard, Chuck - Living Myself To Death 729. Stone, Ray - China Doll 730. Moore, Cecil - I Got It Bad 731. Vale, Bernie - She's Gone, Gone 732. Delatones, The - Little Jeanie 733. Morrison, Bill & His Band - Set Me Free 801. Morrison, Bill & His Band - Baby, Be Good 802. Joe B / Davis, Charlie - Mississippi Central 803. Joe B / Davis, Charlie - Shut Your Big Fat Mouth 804. Pack, Charlie & The Originals - Fluffy Dog 805. Sundowners, The - Live It Up 806. Davis, Link & The Cajuns - Airliner 807. Davis, Link & The Cajuns - Permit Blues 808. Dee, Jimmy 'Frenchie' - I Ain't Givin' Up Nothin' 809. Moonlighters, The - Broken Heart 810. Moonlighters, The - Rock-a-bayou Baby 811. St Romain, Kirby - Oh, Baby Doll 812. Bernard, Rod - Recorded In England 813. Huskey, Johnny & The King Bees - Red Dress 814. Dale, Jim & The Comancheros - Vw 815. Lee, Jacky & The Jay Brinkley Combo - Misery 816. Goodgion, Garry - Blues Party 817. Faggard, Jan / Winter, Johnny's Band / Wanderer - 818. Davis, Chuck - Teaser 819. Lewis, Wink / Busby, Buzz & Band - Zzztt, Zzztt, Z 820. Avon & The Rave-ons - Honey, Honey, Honey 821. Avon & The Rave-ons - Teen Queen 822. Dodi & Dot - Little Red Rockin' Hood 823. Hall, Euel & The Rhythm Rockers - Blue Feeling 824. Hall, Euel & The Rhythm Rockers - Stand In Line 825. Doyle, Bobby & The Ideals - Chug-a-lug 826. Lee, Johnny & The Roadrunners - Town Of No Return 827. Boatman, Tooter & The Chaparrals - The Will Of Lov 828. Twisters, The - Mean, Mean Woman 829. Williams, Ron & The Customs - Sue Sue Baby 830. Hanna, Fletcher / Rayner, Red 'Joe' & His Ozark - 831. Zambon, Francis & The Naturals - Our Love Will Las 832. Flippo, Lawrence & The Futuras - Let's Do It 901. Ellis, Ronnie & The Originals - Honey Blonde 902. Paul, Marvin - None Of Your Business 903. Baker, Bob - Kitty Kat Korner 904. Baker, Bob - Turned On The Ice 905. Trent, Kenneth & The Continentals - The Way I Feel 906. Trent, Kenneth & The Continentals - I'm In Love 907. Rock 'N' Rollers, The - For You 908. Smith, Dayton & The Roving Warriors - What Will Th 909. Dean, Al & His All Stars - Fragile Heart 910. Hudson, Tommy & The Savoys - Rock-it 911. Frantic Freddie & The Pro-teens - Charmaine 912. Davis, Garland & The Spot Barnett Orchestra - I've 913. Epp, Al & The Pharaohs - Breaking My Heart 914. Arnold, Jack & The Chalecos - Hey, Jo Baby 915. Rel-yea's, The - Round Rock Boogie 916. Rel-yea's, The - Country Boy 917. Huffman, Paul & The Rebel Combo - She's Mine 918. Seals, Wayland & The Oil Patch Boys - When I'm Gon 919. Mils, Telli W The Fat Cat - Ain't Goin' Home 920. Zircons, The - Crazy, Crazy 921. Seals, Wayland - Oil Patch Blues 922. Rhodes, Darrell & The Falcons - Four O'clock Baby 923. Rhodes, Darrell - Lou Lou 924. Rhodes, Darrell - I Thought About You 925. Fletcher, Jimmy - What's Wrong With You 926. Morris, Gene - I Crawfished 927. Cruisers, The - Cruisin' 928. Moore, Jan - Play It Cool 929. Kriss, Jimmy - You've Got Me Worried 930. Rhodes, Darrell - Runnin' & Chasin' 931. Montgomery, Harold / Johnson, Ray Band - How Much 932. Brown, Walter & His Band - Alley Cat 933. Brown, Walter & His Band - Jelly Roll Rock
szukaj w Kangoo krainaksiazek just across the sound 20096013
Sklepy zlokalizowane w miastach: Warszawa, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice
Szukaj w sklepach lub całym serwisie
t1=0.076, t2=0, t3=0, t4=0.013, t=0.076