krainaksiazek living that matters living by god s design 20090647
- znaleziono 22 produkty w 5 sklepach
Living Belief CONTINUUM
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Explores some of the beliefs Christians have which, while not in any creeds, actually guide their lives. All Christians are committed to certain 'credal' beliefs about God, Christ, the Holy Spirit, the Church, etc. But there are other beliefs that actually influence many people more which are not in any creed: beliefs about the sense made by human suffering in relation to the sufferings of Christ, about God's plan for our lives, about how we minister to others, and about the place of sorrow and joy in the Christian life. Much of what is believed on such matters depends on differences of temperament, and on the style of Christian living encouraged in different churches, whether Protestant or Catholic. Christians can understand each other better by reflecting on such differences and by remembering that being Christian is a way of being human, and therefore allows for diversity of life style and psychological make-up.
Future of God Rider & Co
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
The Future of God deals with a subject that Deepak feels especially passionate about: the role of spirituality in today's world. While providing an insightful critique of atheism, Chopra offers an empowering message, asking us to re-evaluate how we look at and live with God in our lives. He acknowledges that, for many of us, faith poses an immense challenge today, for how is it possible to believe in a deity who matters? If we are to save faith, Chopra reasons, we must find new ways of living with God, which may mean rethinking our approach to reality itself.
God's Top Ten List Light Inside Publishing
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
God's Top Ten List is the first book to reveal how one of the most revered ancient scriptures can help us to live happier, healthier and more fulfilling lives today. Far beyond what seems to be a loose list of unrelated decrees, the Ten Commandments are actually a sequential system for successful living, a Cosmic Code of ten life-changing principles. At times irreverent, yet straightforward, God's Top Ten List provides a lively, witty and relevant refocusing of what it means to be both spiritual and human. Through probing questions and real life personal stories, the author takes the reader on a journey beyond conventional religious teachings to reveal how the Ten Commandments can feed and nourish every single aspect of our lives. Excerpt from the book: "For many years, we have thought and acted like life was all about keeping order in the universe (as if it was up to us), and we looked to the Ten Commandments to uphold that order. We erroneously took on the wearisome habit of keeping things tidy when we are actually intended to paint our world with broad strokes of brilliant color! We are not here merely to categorize and to classify. We're here to create...and to enjoy! You see, life isn't simply about surviving. It's about surpassing. It's not about maintaining - It's about focusing on the Main Thing. And that, my friends, is the underlying message we have gleaned from this team of time-tested testaments. Check it out for yourself. Begin at the beginning and build from there, and you will discover a design for living that will amaze and astound you."
Kelly Hoppen's Design Masterclass JACQUI SMALL
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Design Masterclass is the definitive home-decorating guide from Kelly Hoppen, offering invaluable professional advice on both the practical and aesthetic aspects to interior design. Kelly shares her trade secrets and expert knowledge to help you ensure that your decorating project, however big or small in scale, runs smoothly, comes in on time and within budget, and achieves a functional, flexible interior that suits the way you live. Alongside inspiring photographs and room schemes of some of her latest projects, Kelly offers expert guidance on how to use scale and proportion, colour, texture, lighting, furniture, art and other decorative elements to create a comfortable and elegant home that looks the way you want it to. She also discusses the challenges and solutions commonly faced when designing different spaces in the home - from kitchens, living rooms bedrooms and bathrooms to media rooms and home offices, gyms and spas - and offers helpful hints on all aspects of decorating and furnishing each one. An exhaustive reference for both interior designers and home decorators, Design Masterclass also includes essential advice on practical matters, such as budgeting, scheduling, drawing up floor plans, creating room boards, briefing professionals and managing the work.
1. Overture 2. This Day, A Solemn Feast To Dagon Held 3. Awake The Trumpet's Lofty Sound! 4. Ye Men Of Gaza 5. Awake The Trumpet's Lofty Sound! 6. Loud As The Thunder's Awful Voice 7. Then Free From Sorrow, Free From Thrall 8. Awake The Trumpet's Lofty Sound! 9. Why By An Angel Was My Birth Foretold 10. Torments Alas! Are Not Confin'd 11. O Change Beyond Report, Thought, Or Belief! 12. O Mirror Of Our Fickle State 13. Whom Have I To Complain Of But Myself 14. Totel Eclipse! 15. Since Light So Necessary Is To Life 16. Oh First Created Beam! 17. Ye See, My Friends, How Woes Enclosed Me Round 18. Brethren And Men Of Dan, Say, Where Is My Son 19. Oh Miserable Change! 20. Oh Ever Failing Trust In Mortal Strength! 21. God Of Our Fathers, What Is Man? 22. The Good We Wish For, Often Proves Our Bane 23. Thy Glorious Deeds Inspir'd My Tongue 24. Justly These Evils Have Befall'n Thy Son 25. My Griefs For This 26. Why Does The God Of Israel Sleep? 27. These Lies Our Hope! 28. Then Shall They Know 29. For Thee, My Dearest Son 30. Then Long Eternity Shall Greet Your Bliss 31. Then Round About The Starry Throne 101. Despair Not Thus! 102. Just Are The Ways Of God To Man 103. My Evils Hopeless Are! 104. Return, Oh God Of Hosts! - To Dust His Glory 105. But Who Is This, That So Bedeck'd And Gay 106. With Plaintive Notes And Am'rous Moan 107. Alas! Th'event Was Worse Than I Foresaw 108. Your Charms To Ruin Led The Way 109. Forgive What's Done, Nor Think Of What's Past Cure 110. My Faith And Truth - Her Faith And Truth 111. To Fleeting Pleasures Make Your Court - Her Faith And Truth 112. Ne'er Think Of That! 113. Traitor To Love! - She's Gone! 114. It Is Not Virtue, Valour, Wit 115. Favour'd Of Heaven Is He 116. To Man God's Universal Law 117. No Words Of Peace 118. Honour And Arms Scorn Such A Foe 119. Put On Your Arms 120. My Strength Is From The Living God 121. With Thee! A Man Condemn'd 122. Go, Baffled Coward, Go 123. Here Lie The Proof 124. Hear, Jacob's God, Jehovah 125. Dagon, Arise! 126. To Song And Dance We Give The Day 127. To Song And Dance We Give The Day 128. Fix'd In His Everlasting Seat 201. More Trouble Is Behind 202. Presuming Slave, To Move Their Wrath 203. Reflect Then, Samson, Matters Now Are Strain'd 204. With Thunder Arm'd Great God, Arise! 205. Be Of Good Courage 206. Thus When The Sun From's Wat'ry Bed 207. With Might Endued Above The Sons Of Men 208. The Holy One Of Israel Be Thy Guide - To Fame Immortal Go 209. Old Manoa, With Youthful Steps, Makes Haste 210. Great Dagon Has Subdued Our Foe 211. What Noise Of Joy Was That? 212. How Willing My Paternal Love 213. Your Hopes Of His Deliv'ry Seem Not Vain - Hear Us, Our God! 214. Noise Call You This 215. Where Shall I Run 216. Ye Sons Of Israel, Now Lament - Weep Israel 217. Proceed We Hence To Find His Body 218. Dead March 219. The Body Comes 220. Glorious Hero, May Thy Grave Peace 221. Come! No Time For Lamentation Now 222. Let The Bright Seraphim In Burning Row 301. Now There Arose A New King Over Egypt 302. And The Children Of Israel Sighed 303. Then Sent He Moses 304. They Loathed To Drink Of The River 305. Their Land Brought Forth Frogs 306. He Spake The Word 307. He Gave Them Hailstones For Rain 308. He Sent A Thick Darkness Over All The Land 309. He Smote All The First-born Of Egypt 310. But As For His People 311. Egypt Was Glad When They Departed 312. He Rebuked The Red Sea 313. He Led Them Through The Deep 314. But The Waters Overwhelmed Their Enemies 315. And Israel Saw That Great Work 316. And Believed The Lord 317. Larghetto 318. Moses And The Children Of Israel 319. I Will Sing Unto The Lord 320. He Is My God 321. And I Will Exalt Him 322. The Lord Is A Man Of War 323. The Depths Have Covered Them 324. Thy Right Hand, O Lord 325. And In The Greatness Of Thine Excellency 326. Thou Sentest Forth Thy Wrath 327. And With The Blast Of Thy Nostrils 328. The People Shall Hear 329. Largo 330. The Lord Shall Reign For Ever And Ever 331. For The Horse Of Pharaoh 332. The Lord Shall Reign For Ever And Ever 333. And Miriam The Prophetess 334. Sing Ye To The Lord 401. Overture 402. 'Tis Greater Far To Spare 403. Pluck Root And Branch From Out The Land 404. Our Souls With Ardour Glow 405. Shall We The God Of Israel Fear? 406. Now Persecution Shall Lay By Her Iron Rod 407. Tune Your Harps To Cheerful Strains 408. Shall We Of Servitude Complain 409. Praise The Lord With Cheerful Noise 410. O God, Who From The Sucklings's Mouth 411. Sing Songs Of Praise, Bow Down The Knee 412. Shall We Of Servitude Complain 413. How Have Our Sins Provoked The Lord 414. Ye Sons Of Israel Mourn 415. O Jordan, Jordan, Sacred Tide 416. Ye Sons Of Israel Mourn 417. Andante 418. Allegro 419. Adagio 420. Allegro 501. Why Sits That Sorrow On Thy Brow? 502. Dread Not, Righteous Queen, The Danger 503. I Go Before The King To Stand 504. Tears Assist Me, Pity Moving 505. Save Us, O Lord 506. Who Dares Intrude Into Our Presence 507. Who Calls My Parting Soul From Death? 508. O Beauteous Queen, Unclose Those Eyes! 509. If I Find Favour In Thy Sight 510. How Can I Stay When Love Invites? 511. With Inward Joy His Visage Glows 512. Virtue, Truth And Innocence 513. Jehovah, Crown'd With Glory Bright 514. He Comes, He Comes To End Our Woes 515. Now, O Queen, Thy Suit Declare 516. Turn Not, O Queen, Thy Face Away 517. Flatt'ring Tongue, No More I Hear Thee! 518. Guards, Seize The Traitor, Bear Him Hence! 519. How Art Thou Fall'n From Thy Height! 520. The Lord Our Enemy Has Slain 601. Sinfonia 602. Sta Nell' Ircana 603. Mi Lusingha Il Dolce Affetto 604. Arrival Of The Queen Of Sheba 605. Will The Sun Forget To Streak? 606. Sinfonia 607. Scherzo Infida 608. Dopo Notte 609. Entree Des Songes Agreables 610. Verdi Prati 611. Sinfonia 612. Cease, Ruler Of The Day 613. Where Shall I Fly 701. Overture 702. 'Twas At The Royal Feast 703. Happy, Happy, Happy Pair 704. Timotheus Plac'd On High 705. Allegro 706. Larghetto 707. Allegro Moderato 708. Let Old Timotheus Yield The Prize 709. The List'ning Crowd 710. With Ravish'd Ears 711. The Praise Of Bacchus 712. Bacchus, Ever Fair And Young 713. Sooth'd With The Sound 714. He Chose A Mournful Muse 715. He Sung Darius Great And Good 716. With Downcast Looks 717. Behold Darius Great And Good 718. The Mighty Master Smil'd To See 719. Softly Sweet 720. War, He Sung, Is Toil And Trouble 721. The Many Rend The Skies 722. The Prince, Unable To Conceal 723. The Many Rend The Skies 801. Now Strike The Golden Lyre 802. Revenge, Revenge, Timotheus Cries 803. Give The Vengeance Due 804. The Princes Applaud With A Furious Joy 805. Thais Led The Way 806. Thus Long Ago 807. At Last Divine Cecilia Came 808. The Song Began From Jove 809. Let Old Timotheus Yield The Prize 810. Larghetto E Staccato 811. Allegro 812. Adagio 813. Andante 814. Your Voices 901. Clori, Mia Bella Clori 902. Chiari Lumi 903. Temo Ma Pure Io Spero 904. Ne'gigli E Nelle Rose 905. Non E Pero 906. Mie Pupille 907. Tu, Nobil Alma 908. Di Gelosia Il Timore 909. Dietro, L'orme Fugaci 910. Ah, Crudele 911. Per Te Mi Struggo 912. O Voi, Dell'incostante 913. Venti, Fermate, Si 914. Ma Che Parlo 915. In Tanti Affanni Miei 916. Introduction 917. Da Quel Giorno Fatale 918. Un Pensiero Voli In Ciel 919. Ma Fermati, Pensier 920. Per Te Lasciai La Luce 921. Non Ti Bastava, Ingrato 922. Lascia Omai 923. Ma Siamo Giunti In Lete 924. Entree 925. In Queste Amene 926. Si, Disse Clori 927. Minuet 1001. Dunque Sara Pur Vero 1002. Orrida, Oscura L'etra 1003. Ma Pria Che D'empia Morte 1004. Renda Cenere Il Tiranno 1005. Si, Si, Del Gran Tiranno 1006. Come, O Dio 1007. Se Infelice Al Mondo Vissi 1008. Trema L'ingrato Figlio 1009. Su Lacerate Il Seno 1010. Nel Dolce Dell'oblio, Hwv134 1011. Tu Fedel? 1012. Cento Belle Ami Fileno 1013. L'occhio Nero Vivace 1014. Se Licori, Fili Ed Io 1015. Ma, Se Non Hai Piu 1016. Se Non Ti Piace Amarmi 1017. Ma Il Tuo Genio Incostante 1018. Si Crudel, Ti Lasciero 1019. Dietro L'orme Fugaci 1020. Ah, Crudele! 1021. Per Te Mi Struggo, Infido 1022. O Voi, Dell' Incostante 1023. Venti, Fermate, Si 1024. Ma Che Parlo, Che Dico? 1025. In Tanti Affanni Miei 1101. The Arrival Of The Queen Of Sheba 1102. My Heart Is Inditing 1103. Kings' Daughters 1104. Upon Thy Right Hand 1105. Kings Shall Be Thy Nursing Fathers 1106. Allegro 1107. Andante 1108. Adagio 1109. Allegro 1110. Zadok The Priest 1111. The King Shall Rejoice 1112. Exceeding Glad Shall He Be 1113. Glory And Worship 1114. Alleluia 1115. Overture 1116. Let Thy Hand Be Stengthened 1117. Let Justice And Judgement 1118. Alleluia 1119. Worthy Is The Lamb That Was Slain 1120. Amen
Access Behind the Veil First Edition Design Publishing
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
For anyone to say that no mysteries or secrets are contained within the Word of Yahweh (God), that the Torah is done away with, or that God's plan includes the destruction of the world, he is surely misinformed. So much is lost in translation and misunderstood within God's Word, even to the level of simple word definitions. The source of this problem is not returning to the foundations of Torah: understanding early church teachings, deciphering the Torah from its Hebraic roots and language, and recognizing God's language of mysteries, secrets, and parables, the very method used to reveal the New Testament to us. To learn the deeper and hidden teachings of the kingdom is to obtain access behind the veil into the Holy of Holies of the temple, the pattern of creation. Beyond the veil, the original intention of God's plan becomes clear: to restore creation with His people, who are called to be royal high priests, the temple, the garden, the New Jerusalem, the manifested sons of the kingdom, and the living Word of God. The access into the Holy of Holies is granted when the living Torah is revealed with the correct understanding of it. Through revelation - an apocalypse, the removal of the veil - does one begin to comprehend God's divine plan of restoration of His glory. Step behind the veil and see the coming glory of our magnificent Creator. About the authors: Dr. Michael Petro is the founder of Forerunner Ministries International and Forerunner Television Productions. Michael has traveled extensively through the nations, where God has used him in miracles, signs and wonders to open blind eyes, deaf ears, and heal the paralyzed. Michael has raised up sons and daughters all around the world and has spearheaded numerous congregations and made disciples worldwide. His heart is to see God's children come into a face-to-face relationship with their LORD and KING Jesus and to see the Melchizedek priesthood put into position and be used in the final GLORY. Dr. S. L. Yang, who holds a Ph.D. in Aerospace Engineering, is a spiritual daughter of Michael Petro. The first time Dr. Yang heard Michael reveal the deeper teachings of the Torah was an eye-opening and life-changing moment, for a veil had been removed. As a member of Forerunner Ministries International and Forerunner Television Productions, she helps to spread the revelation of God's kingdom through writing, media, and the arts. Keywords: Revelation, Secrets, Kingdom, Mysteries, Christian, Jesus, God, Early Church, Temple Theology, Hebrew
1. Overture 2. This Day, A Solemn Feast To Dagon Held 3. Awake The Trumpet's Lofty Sound! 4. Ye Men Of Gaza 5. Awake The Trumpet's Lofty Sound! 6. Loud As The Thunder's Awful Voice 7. Then Free From Sorrow, Free From Thrall 8. Awake The Trumpet's Lofty Sound! 9. Why By An Angel Was My Birth Foretold 10. Torments Alas! Are Not Confin'd 11. O Change Beyond Report, Thought, Or Belief! 12. O Mirror Of Our Fickle State 13. Whom Have I To Complain Of But Myself 14. Totel Eclipse! 15. Since Light So Necessary Is To Life 16. Oh First Created Beam! 17. Ye See, My Friends, How Woes Enclosed Me Round 18. Brethren And Men Of Dan, Say, Where Is My Son 19. Oh Miserable Change! 20. Oh Ever Failing Trust In Mortal Strength! 21. God Of Our Fathers, What Is Man? 22. The Good We Wish For, Often Proves Our Bane 23. Thy Glorious Deeds Inspir'd My Tongue 24. Justly These Evils Have Befall'n Thy Son 25. My Griefs For This 26. Why Does The God Of Israel Sleep? 27. These Lies Our Hope! 28. Then Shall They Know 29. For Thee, My Dearest Son 30. Then Long Eternity Shall Greet Your Bliss 31. Then Round About The Starry Throne 101. Despair Not Thus! 102. Just Are The Ways Of God To Man 103. My Evils Hopeless Are! 104. Return, Oh God Of Hosts! - To Dust His Glory 105. But Who Is This, That So Bedeck'd And Gay 106. With Plaintive Notes And Am'rous Moan 107. Alas! Th'event Was Worse Than I Foresaw 108. Your Charms To Ruin Led The Way 109. Forgive What's Done, Nor Think Of What's Past Cure 110. My Faith And Truth - Her Faith And Truth 111. To Fleeting Pleasures Make Your Court - Her Faith And Truth 112. Ne'er Think Of That! 113. Traitor To Love! - She's Gone! 114. It Is Not Virtue, Valour, Wit 115. Favour'd Of Heaven Is He 116. To Man God's Universal Law 117. No Words Of Peace 118. Honour And Arms Scorn Such A Foe 119. Put On Your Arms 120. My Strength Is From The Living God 121. With Thee! A Man Condemn'd 122. Go, Baffled Coward, Go 123. Here Lie The Proof 124. Hear, Jacob's God, Jehovah 125. Dagon, Arise! 126. To Song And Dance We Give The Day 127. To Song And Dance We Give The Day 128. Fix'd In His Everlasting Seat 201. More Trouble Is Behind 202. Presuming Slave, To Move Their Wrath 203. Reflect Then, Samson, Matters Now Are Strain'd 204. With Thunder Arm'd Great God, Arise! 205. Be Of Good Courage 206. Thus When The Sun From's Wat'ry Bed 207. With Might Endued Above The Sons Of Men 208. The Holy One Of Israel Be Thy Guide - To Fame Immortal Go 209. Old Manoa, With Youthful Steps, Makes Haste 210. Great Dagon Has Subdued Our Foe 211. What Noise Of Joy Was That? 212. How Willing My Paternal Love 213. Your Hopes Of His Deliv'ry Seem Not Vain - Hear Us, Our God! 214. Noise Call You This 215. Where Shall I Run 216. Ye Sons Of Israel, Now Lament - Weep Israel 217. Proceed We Hence To Find His Body 218. Dead March 219. The Body Comes 220. Glorious Hero, May Thy Grave Peace 221. Come! No Time For Lamentation Now 222. Let The Bright Seraphim In Burning Row
Hope Springs Westbow Press
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Hope Springs is the epitome of small-town life-a place filled with quiet streets where families have been friends for generations, a place where not a lot changes ...until now. Janelle Evans hasn't gone back to Hope Springs for family reunions since losing her husband. But when she arrives for Christmas and learns that her grandmother is gravely ill, she decides to extend the stay. It isn't long before she runs into her first love, and feelings that have been dormant for more than a decade are reawakened. Becca Anderson is finally on the trajectory she's longed for. Having been in the ministry trenches for years, she's been recruited as the newest speaker of a large Christian women's conference. But her husband feels called to become the pastor of his late father's church in Hope Springs. Will small-town living affect her big ministry dreams? Stephanie London is married to a doctor in St. Louis and living an ideal life. When her cousin Janelle volunteers to stay in Hope Springs and care for their grandmother, she feels compelled to do the same. It's a decision that will forever change her. As these women come together, they soon recognize that healing is needed in their hearts, their families, and their churches that have long been divided along racial lines. God's plan for them in Hope Springs-and for Hope Springs itself-is bigger than they ever imagined. "Kim Cash Tate draws us into a world where the dreams, desires, missteps, and matters of the heart we discover mirror our own. She is a master at crafting characters who make you forget you're reading fiction. By the end of Hope Springs, you'll feel as if you're cheering on members of your extended family." -Stacy Hawkins Adams, bestselling author of Coming Home and The Someday List "Tate expertly crafts an intriguing narrative that explores unrequited love, true faith, and the complicated politics of change in the Christian church ...[an] affecting tale about forgiveness and following God's call." -Publishers Weekly
Say a Little Prayer Taschen GmbH
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Say a Little Prayer (SALP) provides a fresh, modern means of relating to the spiritual. In our ever more frenetic age, this original and exciting project does not intend to replace or compete with pre-existing religious practices and imagery, but instead to reinterpret the moments of calm offered by religious iconography and text in a contemporary, multicultural way. Uniting spiritual schools of thought from across history and geography, the project presents ten colorful card sets connected with Brazilian Candomble, Buddhism, Catholicism, Confucianism, Hinduism, Judaism, Kabbalah, Islam, Protestantism, and Shinto. Each set contains eleven beautifully designed cards, including one card introducing the religion, and 10 individual icon and prayer cards, which combine an image with a corresponding text. Whether illustrating the exquisite, intricate design of Islamic patterns; the beauty of Hindu goddess Durga; or the detailed figurative symbolism of Kabbalistic imagery, each card is a delicate artwork, as well as an inspiring insight into spiritual thought around the world. SALP is the work of acclaimed creative director Giovanni Bianco and his New York-based Studio65. Brazilian Candomble - Candomble originated in Nigeria, and was brought to Brazil by Africans who had been illegally captured and then sold as slaves. This religion is based on beliefs, practices, and rituals, and above all, on the energy that comes from nature as well as all of nature's elements. Candomble has existed for over 200 years, and today is practiced by believers across the globe. Buddhism - The religion and philosophy that is derived from the teachings of the Buddha, or "enlightened one," who lived in the northern region of India between the 6th and 4th centuries BCE. Approximately 350 million people worldwide adhere to Buddhist teachings, primarily in Asia. Meditation and the observance of moral precepts are central to the practice of Buddhism. Catholicism - There are approximately 1.1 billion Catholics in the world, more than any other Christian group. It is the dominant Christian tradition in many European countries, a major religious tradition in much of Africa, and the religion of most of the population in Central and South America. Catholics believe in the ancient Christian doctrines of The Trinity (God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit), the Incarnation of God in Jesus Christ, and the saving work of Jesus in his death and resurrection. Confucianism - The scholarly tradition and way of life that adhere to the teachings of Confucius (K'ung Fu-tzu), who lived in the 6th to 5th centuries BCE. Confucianism, although more a philosophy than a religion, is practiced by more than 300 million people worldwide, primarily in China and Korea. Confucius taught the value of living in peace and harmony as well as consideration and respect for ancestors. Hinduism - The world's third-largest religion with an estimated 850 million practitioners, Hinduism is practiced primarily in India but has followers all over the world. It is considered to be the oldest of the world's major religions. In Hinduism, the whole of creation is seen as the dynamic game of the Trinity of Gods: Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva. Brahma is the creator of the universe and of all beings. One of the world's major religions with over 1 billion practitioners, Islam (literally "surrender" to Allah) was founded in the 7th century CE by the prophet Muhammad. Although believers in Islam live throughout the globe, it is widely practiced in the Middle East and Africa. Islam is a monotheistic religion, believing Allah to be the one God, with Muhammad as His greatest messenger. Judaism - One of the world's major monotheistic religions, Judaism started as the faith of the ancient Hebrews, and is now practiced throughout the world. Its sacred text is the Torah, consisting of the teachings revealed to Moses by God on Mount Sinai. Additionally, the Talmud, teachings and thoughts of hundreds of rabbis gathered over 15 centuries, remains an essential sacred text in the Jewish faith. Kabbalah - Although primarily associated with Jewish mysticism, Kabbalah is not specifically a Judaic practice; people of many faiths practice Kabbalah. The teachings of Kabbalah include the belief that each person is a work in progress and has the potential for greatness; the goal of Kabbalistic practice is to free oneself from the human ego and create an affinity with the essence of God. Protestantism - Protestant Christianity traces its roots to the Reformation of the Catholic Church begun by Martin Luther in the 16th century. Protestants emphasize the Bible as the only rule of life and faith, and believe that salvation comes by "believing in your heart and confessing with your lips" that Jesus Christ is Lord. They teach that each believer approaches God on his own, without need of priests, saints, or other intermediaries, and that every believer is given grace to interpret the Scriptures. There are about 500 million Protestant Christians in the world. Shinto - Shinto (literally "the way of the gods") is the native religion of Japan. Its origins date to over 1,500 years ago, and Shinto is currently practiced by approximately 100 million people. Shinto worship is rarely congregational, more often done in private.
History Of Theatre Naxos AudioBooks
Książki>Nauka języków>Język AngielskiKsiążki>Książki Audio / Słuchowiska
2. Prologue 3. The Greek Drama 4. Greek Tragedy 5. Greek Theatres 6. Oedipus: 'Torment, Torment...' 7. Greek Acting 8. Greek Comedy 9. Kinesias: It's O, So Long Since You And I Have Known The Rites Of Love! - Won't You Come Back, My Ow 10. Roman Theatre 11. The Medieval Theatre: Its Origins 12. '1st. Voice: While The Third Lesson Is Being Chanted Let 4 Brethren Vest Themselves...' 13. Growth And Development Of Mystery Plays 14. 'The Effect Associated With Heaven And Hell Were Veritably Prodigious' Description Of Stage Machiner 15. 'God: Ego Sum Alpha Et Omega, Vita, Via, Veritas, Primus En Nouissimus.' 16. Development Of Miracle And Morality Plays 17. The Italian Commedia Dell'arte 18. The Elizabethan Theatre 19. The Structure Of A Playhouse - Description Of Burbage's Acting By Richard Flecknoe 20. '...think When We Talk Of Horses That You See Them Printing Their Proud Hoofs I' The Receiving Earth 21. An Attack On The Theatre By John Stockwood 1587 22. Christopher Marlowe And His Contemporaries 23. Tamburlaine: 'Forsake Thy King, And Do But Join With Me, And We Will Triumph Over All The World' 124. Faustus: 'The Stars Move Still, Time Runs, The Clock Will Strike, The Devil Will Come, And Faustus M 125. William Shakespeare (1546-1616) And His Plays 126. Excerpts From Shakespeare's Plays: As You Like It - Romeo & Juliet - Henry V - Henry IV Pt. 1 - A Mi 127. The Jacobean Theatre (1603-1642) 128. Duchess: 'Now What You Please, What Death? Bosola: Strangling: Here Are Your Executioners.' 129. Development Of The Private Theatre - Description Of A Private Audience By John Marstoni (1601) 130. Ben Jonson (1572-1637) 131. Ursula: Hang 'Em, Rotten, Roguy Cheaters, I Hope To See 'Em Plagued One Day (Poxed They Are Already, 132. Spanish Theatre In The Renaissance 133. Sigismund: 'The Rich Man Dreams His Riches, Dreams His Cares 134. The French Theatre In The Seventeenth Century 135. Phedre: 'There Love Will Always Live. Even As I Speak, Ah Cruel, Deadly Thought! They Flout The Fury 136. The Structure Of French Theatres 137. Moliere (1622-1673) (Jean-baptiste Poquelin) 138. Mr Jordan: ...and Now I Must Tell You A Secret. I'm In Love With A Lady Of Quality And I Want You To 139. Elmire: What? Is There No Avoiding Your Pursuit. Will You Not Give Me Time To Breathe? 140. The English Restoration Theatre (1660-1700) 141. Thomas Jordan's Prologue To The Moor Of Venice (1660) 142. The Development Of Restoration Comedy 143. Harriet: 'I Was Informed You Used To Laugh At Love, And Not Make It.' 144. Lord Foppington: ...my Life, Madam, Is A Perpetual Stream Of Pleasure, That Glides Thro' Such A Vari 145. Mrs. Pinchwife: 'Dear Sweet Mr. Horner' ...so...' 146. From A Short View Of The Immorality And Profaneness Of The English Stage. 147. Millamant: Positively, Mirabell, I'll Lie A-bed In A Morning As Long As I Please. Mirabell: Then I'l 148. From The Diary Of Samuel Pepys (1667) 149. European Theatre In The Eighteenth Century 250. German Theatre In The 18th Century 251. Elizabeth: Say Then, What Surety Can Be Offer'd Me, Should I Magnanimously Loose Your Bonds? 252. The English Theatre In The Early Eighteenth Century 253. The Development Of English Pantomime 254. The Introduction Of The Theatre Licensing Act In England (1737) 255. David Garrick (1717-1779) And The English Theatre In The Late Eighteenth Century 256. Description Of Garrick As Abel Drugger In The Alchemist 257. The Programme Of An Eighteenth Century English Theatre 258. An Eighteenth Century Audience 259. Sir Anthony: Why, Mrs. Malaprop, In Moderation, Now, What Would You Have A Woman Know? 260. Beaumarchais (1732-1799) And The French Theatre In The Late Eighteenth Century 261. The Count: With Your Brains And Character You Could Hope For Advancement In The Service. Figaro: Bra 262. The Development Of The Theatre In America (1800-1860s) 263. Romantic Melodrama In Nineteenth Century Europe 264. The Development Of Farce 265. Henry Irving (1838-1905), And English Theatre In The Late Nineteenth Century 266. Description Of Irving In The Bells By Edward Gordon-craig 267. The Biginning Of The Theatre Of Ideas And Realism 268. Henrik Ibsen (1828-1906) 269. Helmer: To Forsake Your Home, Your Husband, And Your Children! And Only Think What People Will Say A 270. George Bernard Shaw 271. Higgins: Say Your Alphabet Liza: I Know My Alphabet. Do You Think I Know Nothing? 272. Anton Chekhov (1860-1904) 373. The Seagull By Anton Chekhov 374. Nina: The Horses Are Waiting For Me At The Gate. Don't See Me Off, I'll Go By Myself... 375. Stanislavsky And The Moscow Arts Theatre 376. From The Writings Of Stanislavsky 377. The Growth Of Ensemble Companies 378. Lady Bracknell: ...now To Minor Matters. Are Your Parents Living? Jack: I Have Lost Both My Parents. 379. Theatrical Experiments In The Early Twentieth Century 380. The Theatre Of Luigi Pirandello (1867-1936) 381. The Political Theatre Of Bertolt Brecht (1898-1956) 382. American Theatre In The Early Twentieth Century And Eugene O'neill 383. A Long Day's Journey Into Night (Act Iv) 384. European Theatre In The 1930s & 1940s Federico Garcia Lorca (1898-1935) 385. The London Theatre, And Noel Coward (1899-1973) 386. Amanda: We Won't Talk About Ourselves Any More, We'll Talk About Outside Things, Anything You Like, 387. Post-war British Theatre And John Osborne (1929-1989) 388. Alison: (Softly) All I Want Is A Little Peace Jimmy: Peace ! God ! She Wants Peace! 389. Theatre Of The Absurd And Samuel Beckett (1906-1989) 390. Vladimir: 9sententiously) To Every Man His Little Cross (He Sighs) And Sits On The Mound Till He Die 391. Harold Pinter (1930- ) 392. Aston: I...i Think It's About Time You Found Somewhere Else. I Don't Think We're Hitting It Off. Da 393. British Theatre In The 1960s And Joe Orton (1933-1967) 394. Post-war American Theatre, Tennessee Williams (1911-1983), Arthur Miller (1915- ) And David Mamet (1 395. Willy: '...when I Was A Boy - Eighteen, Nineteen - I Was Already On The Road.' 396. Blanche: 'When I Think Of How Divine It Is Going To Be To Have Such A Thing As Privacy Once More - I 397. Experimental Theatre In The 1960s And 1970s 398. Developments In The Theatre From 1970-1990 399. Epilogue
The Price Of Fame Bear Family Records
Muzyka>Rock>Rock & Roll
1. What Kind Of Girl Are You 2. Nashville Blues 3. Sleepless Nights 4. You Thrill Me (Through And Through) 5. Carol Jane 6. Cathy's Clown 7. Always It's You 8. Oh, True Love 9. I Want You To Know 10. Just In Case 11. Some Sweet Day 12. So Sad (To Watch Good Love Go Bad) 13. Memories Are Made Of This 14. That's What You Do To Me 15. Lucille 16. Baby What You Want Me To Do 17. A Change Of Heart 18. The Silent Treatment 19. Made To Love 20. So How Come (No One Loves Me) 21. Stick With Me Baby (Nr.1) 22. That's Just Too Much 23. Donna, Donna 24. Love Hurts (Nr.1) 25. Sigh, Cry, Almost Die 26. Radio And Tv 27. Stick With Me Baby (Nr.2) 28. Temptation (Nr.1) 29. Walk Right Back 30. Why Not 31. Temptation (Nr.2) 32. Ebony Eyes 33. Lonely Island 34. It's Been Nice (Goodnight) 35. Temptation (Nr.3) 101. My Mammy 102. Don't Blame Me 103. Mention My Name Is Sheboygan 104. When I Grow Too Old To Dream 105. Grandfather's Clock 106. My Gal Sal 107. Love Is Where You Find It 108. Now Is The Hour (Maori Farewell Song) 109. Hi-lili, Hi-lo (Nr.1) 110. Hi-lili, Hi-lo (Nr.2) 111. The Wayward Wind 112. Chlo-e 113. Bully Of The Town 114. Little Old Lady 115. Muskrat 116. Muskrat (Old) 117. Bye Bye Blackbird 118. True Love 119. Autumn Leaves 120. Jezebel 121. Ground Hawg 122. The Party's Over 123. Long Lost John 124. The Sheik Of Araby (Don) 125. The Sheik Of Araby (Don & Phil) 126. Gran Mamou 127. Oh, My Pa-pa (O Mein Papa) 128. Hernando's Hideaway 129. When It's Night 130. Time In Italy, It's Wednesday Over Here 131. Souvenir Sampler 201. Trouble In Mind 202. Step It Up And Go 203. Theme From 'Carnival' (Love Makes The World Go ' 204. I'm Gonna Move To The Outskirts Of Town 205. That's Old Fashioned (That's The Way Love Should 206. Crying In The Rain 207. I'm Not Angry (Old) 208. I'm Not Angry 209. He's Got My Sympathy (Nr.1) 210. Little Hollywood Girl (Nr.1) (Take 2) 211. Little Hollywood Girl (Nr.1) (Take 3) 212. Little Hollywood Girl (Nr.1) (Take 17) 213. Little Hollywood Girl (Nr.2) 214. Burma Shave (Take 1) 215. Burma Shave (Take 7) 216. Burma Shave (Take 15) 217. How Can I Meet Her (Take 3) 218. How Can I Meet Her (Take 10) 219. Nancy's Minuet (Take 5) 220. Nancy's Minuet (Nr.1) (Take 8) 221. Nancy's Minuet (Nr.1) (Take 28) 222. What About Me (Take 6) 223. What About Me (Take 13) 224. Nice Guy (Take 4) 225. Nice Guy (Take 19) 226. Nice Guy (Take 26) 227. Don't Ask Me To Be Friends 228. Chains (Old) 229. Chains 230. He's Got My Sympathy (Nr.2) 231. He's Got My Sympathy (Nr.2)-backing Track 301. Foolish Doubts (Take 2) 302. Foolish Doubts (Take 10) 303. No One Can Make My Sunshine Smile (Nr.1) (Take 7 304. No One Can Make My Sunshine Smile (Nr.1)(take 14 305. No One Can Make My Sunshine Smile (Nr.1) Take 17 306. I Can't Say Goodbye To You 307. No One Can Make My Sunshine Smile (Nr.2) 308. Dancing On My Feet (Take 1) 309. Dancing On My Feet (Take 2) 310. Dancing On My Feet (Take 4) 311. Dancing On My Feet (Take 14) 312. Dancing On My Feet (Take 17) 313. Adeste Fideles (O Come All Ye Faithful) 314. Hark, The Herald Angels Sing 315. Deck The Halls With Boughs Of Holly 316. God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen 317. The First Noel 318. We Wish You A Merry Crhistmas 319. Away In A Manger 320. Angels, From The Realms Of Glory 321. O Little Town Of Bethlehem 322. What Child Is This 323. Silent Night 324. Bring A Torch, Jeannette, Isabella 325. (So It Was ...so It Is) So It Always Will Be 326. (So It Was ...so It Is) So It Always Will Be (Co 327. (So It Was ...so It Is) So It Always Will Be 328. Nancy's Minuet (Nr.3)(take 1) 329. Nancy's Minuet (Nr.3) (Take 14) 330. Whatever Happened To Judy 331. I'm Afraid (Take 1) 332. Trouble 333. Baby Bye-oh 334. I'm Walking Proud (Backing Track Only) (Take 14) 401. Girls Girls Girls (What A Headache) 402. Trouble 403. Born To Lose 404. Just One Time 405. Release Me 406. Sweet Dreams 407. Silver Threads And Golden Needles 408. Send Me The Pillow You Dream On 409. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry 410. Oh, Lonesome Me 411. I Walk The Line 412. Lonely Street 413. This Is The Last Song I'm Ever Going To Sing 414. Please Help Me, I'm Falling (In Love With You) 415. Love Her 416. Love Her (Take25) 417. When Snowflakes Fall In The Summer 418. The Girl Sang The Blues 419. Warum 420. Du Bist Nicht So Wie Die Andern 421. Wo Sind Die Schoenen Tage 422. Susie 423. The Facts Of Life 424. I Think Of Me 425. The Drop Out 426. Hello Amy 427. Ain't That Lovin' You, Baby 428. The Ferris Wheel 429. Don't Forget To Cry 430. You're The One I Love 431. Honolulu 432. Ring Around My Rosie 501. Bye Bye Love 502. Wake Up Little Susie 503. All I Have Is To Dream 504. Bird Dog 505. ('til) I Kissed You 506. Devoted To You 507. Gone, Gone, Gone 508. Torture 509. It's Been A Long Dry Spell 510. Love Is All I Need 511. Hound Dog 512. Slippin' And Slidin' 513. Susie Q 514. I Got A Woman 515. So Fine 516. You're My Girl 517. Give Me A Sweetheart 518. Don't Let The Whole World Know 519. Don't Ya Even Try 520. Lonely Weekend 521. Kansas City 522. Maybelline 523. Love Hurts (Nr.2) 524. That'll Be The Day 525. Dancing In The Street 526. Kiss Your Man Goodbye (Nr.1) 527. Buona Fortuna Amore Mio (Italian) 528. Non Mandarmi Piu Fiorio (Orig.how Can I Meet Her 529. Susie Q (Italian) 530. Follow Me 531. It Only Costs A Dime 532. I'll Never Get Over You 533. The Price Of Love 601. Sag' Auf Wiedersehen 602. Am Abend Auf Der Heide 603. Zwei Gitarren Am Meer 604. Wenn Du Mich Kuesst 605. La Luna E Un Pallido Sole 606. Non Mi Resti Che Tu 607. To Show I Love You 608. Kiss Your Man Goodbye (Nr.2) 609. My Babe 610. See See Rider 611. The Girl Can't Help It 612. Love Is Strange 613. Love Is Strange (Single Version) 614. People Get Ready 615. Money (That's What I Want) 616. Lonely Avenue 617. Hi Heel Sneakers 618. What Am I Living For 619. Walking The Dog 620. I Almost Lost My Mind 621. Man With Money 622. I'll See Your Light (Take 4) 623. I'll See Your Light (Take 2a) 624. Nothing Matters But You (Take 8) 625. Nothing Matters But You (Take 18) 626. I Used To Love You 627. It's All Over (Nr.1) (Take 7) 628. It's All Over (Nr.1) (Take 2) 629. And I'll Go (Take 16) 630. And I'll Go (Take 37) 631. Night Time Girl (Backing Track) 701. Book
Architect: The Pritzker Prize Laureates in Their Own Words_Peltason Ruth, Yan-Ong Wydawnictwo: Thames & Hudson
WYDAWNICTWA ALBUMOWE > Architektura > Inne
Architect: The Pritzker Prize Laureates in Their Own Words ISBN: 9780500342657 Autor: Peltason Ruth, Yan-Ong Rok wydania: 2010-11-08 Ilość stron: 376 Oprawa: twarda Format: 241 x 278 mm The Pritzker Prize is the most prestigious international prize for architecture. Awarded annually to a living architect by an independent jury of experts, its purpose is
Książki & Multimedia > Książki
Opis - Książka ta powstała z myślą o spopularyzowaniu wśród dzieci legend, gawęd i podań powtarzanych na terenie Górnego Śląska od wieków. Opowieści te odzwierciedlają ludową mądrość Ślązaków, uczą morałem, pokazują ważne w życiu wartości. Współczesne opracowane literackie i piękne ilustracje sprawiają, że Legendy śląskie zainteresują każde dziecko. Nazwa - Legendy śląskie Autor - Sylwia Chmiel Oprawa - Twarda Wydawca - Damidos Kod ISBN - 9788378554479 Kod EAN - 9788378554479 Wydanie - 1 Rok wydania - 2014 Język - polski Seria wydawnicza - Damidos bajki Format - 23.5x30.0cm Ilość stron - 64 Podatek VAT - 5% Premiera - 2014-04-29
Marriage - 21 Years of Doing It Wrong, 21 Days to Make It Right Rain Publishing Inc.
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
This devotional contains the recipe for living a prosperous, joy-filled and healthy marriage.The key is to "Renew Your Mind to God's Design." Marriage: 21 Years of Doing it Wrong; 21 Days to Make it Right is a devotional that will empower you with 21 ways to do marriage the right way, including 21 simple, yet not so easy steps that, if done correctly, will lead you into a marriage that is blessed by God. Marriage is not easy, but once you understand and apply the principles, you will find it becomes easier and more fulfilling.While reading this book you will find yourself thinking, "How will these principles apply to my spouse?" However, if you are the one who is reading it, then it applies directly to you. You will get a renewed and fresh approach on how you respond to your spouse. This will be the beginning of a healthy marriage relationship. Also, as you read, open up your Bible, read and meditate on the Scriptures referenced. God will enlighten your understanding of what His Word is and to His design and purpose for marriage. -Winston Tyrone Jackson, Sr.
Sklepy zlokalizowane w miastach: Warszawa, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice
Szukaj w sklepach lub całym serwisie
t1=0.085, t2=0, t3=0, t4=0.014, t=0.086