krainaksiazek marry me how you make love to me 20124926
- znaleziono 201 produktów w 12 sklepach
"Marry Me" Doesn't Mean "I Love You": How I Escaped an Abusive Relationship and Found My Rhythm Again
History Is All You Left Me Soho Pr Inc
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
"This book will make you cry, think, and then cry some more." -Nicola Yoon, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Everything, Everything From the New York Times bestselling author of More Happy Than Not comes an explosive examination of grief, mental illness, and the devastating consequences of refusing to let go of the past. When Griffin's first love and ex-boyfriend, Theo, dies in a drowning accident, his universe implodes. Even though Theo had moved to California for college and started seeing Jackson, Griffin never doubted Theo would come back to him when the time was right. But now, the future he's been imagining for himself has gone far off course. To make things worse, the only person who truly understands his heartache is Jackson. But no matter how much they open up to each other, Griffin's downward spiral continues. He's losing himself in his obsessive compulsions and destructive choices, and the secrets he's been keeping are tearing him apart. If Griffin is ever to rebuild his future, he must first confront his history, every last heartbreaking piece in the puzzle of his life.
Me and You Harper Collins
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Heartbreaking and uplifting, Me and You is a story about how hard it is to leave our old selves behind, the tough choices we sometimes have to make and how love and friendship can heal the most damaged of hearts.
You Can Quote Me on That Brassey's US
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
You Can Quote Me on That isn't about the polite, country-club sport where players shake hands over the net and offer congratulations on a fine drop shot. It views tennis from inside, where competition is grueling, tempers flare, and egos collide. Top tennis journalist Paul Fein has compiled hundreds of the most outrageous, most significant, and most illuminating quotes on, by, and about tennis's biggest stars and hottest controversies. You want smack talk? How about Maria Sharapova brushing aside an intended compliment with "I'm not the next Kournikova - I want to win matches!" Wonder why Jimmy Connors was such a cutthroat? According to his mother, "Jimmy was taught to be a tiger on the court. When he was young, if I had a shot I could hit down his throat, I did. And I'd say, 'See, Jimmy, even your mother will do that to you.' " Fein even delves into the gritty detail of players' personal lives. Witness Andre Agassi's explanation that "sex doesn't interfere with your tennis; it's staying out all night trying to find it that affects your tennis." And of course legendary bad boy John McEnroe both fires off and gets hits with multiple zingers. Fein includes quotes of praise, thoughtful commentary, and interesting points about players, tournaments, and the game - where it's been and where it's headed. If it's about tennis and worth remembering, well, You Can Quote Me on That. You Can Quote Me on That brought back a flood of wonderful memories, and I discovered plenty of juicy quotes I never heard before. Ever since I first picked up a tennis racket as an eleven-year-old in Long Beach, California, I've crusaded to improve the sport I love. I battled country club elitism and snobbery, the reactionary establishment, "shamateurism," racism, homophobia and sexism. Winning thirty-nine Grand Slam titles, including twenty at Wimbledon, and thumping Bobby Riggs in the famous "Battle of the Sexes" match gave me the public platform I needed. Early on, I learned the power of words. They can make people laugh and cry, think and argue, and ultimately inspire us to do good and great things. Tennis history has always been a huge fascination for me. I loved stories about the tradition-breaking flamboyance of Suzanne Lenglen, the classic elegance of Helen Wills, and the serve-and-volley boldness of Alice Marble. As an enthusiastic teenager, I not only dreamed of playing like these champions, I wanted to be like them. Lenglen liberated tennis women in the 1920s with her attitude as much as her then-risque attire. "I just throw dignity to the wind and think of nothing but the game," she proclaimed. Those words stuck in my mind, as did the eloquence of Helen Wills Moody, the first American to dominate women's tennis. Seventy years ago she said: "Concerning the limits and limitations of the women's game - why should we believe there are any?" My thoughts exactly! That passion for tennis is reflected every day around the world, whether it be at a gritty public court in Compton, California, where Venus and Serena got started, or Centre Court at Wimbledon - my favorite place in the world. Tennis players tell it like it is. They praise and lambaste opponents, confide their hopes and fears, talk tennis issues, and express themselves in every conceivable way. Andre Agassi is one of my favorite players because he's a champion off the court, too. He's raised millions of dollars for charities, and his college preparatory academy in Las Vegas has given hope to hundreds of disadvantaged children. After Andre rebounded from a devastating career slump to win Roland Garros in 1999, he said, "I've got to say, what turns me on more than anything is just making a difference in people's lives. That's one thing I've taken with me and I'll keep. Probably even more so than the accomplishments itself at the French Open is the fact that somewhere along the line it gave hope to people." Paul Fein, an award-winning journalist, is also a sectional tournament player, former satellite tournament director and regional TV commentator, and teaching pro, who knows first-hand about the pressures, joys and disappointments of competition. Paul's You Can Quote Me on That contains hundreds of funny, informative and provocative quotes by and about present and past stars on thirty-five different topics. No one and nothing is spared. I found the entire book engrossing. I'm sure you will, too. And you can quote me on that! - Tennis superstar Billie Jean King
1. Stand By Me 2. His Latest Flame 3. Halfway To Paradise 4. Weekend 5. Walk Right Back 6. Don't Treat Me Like A Child 7. Are You Sure? 8. Runaway 9. Theme For A Dream 10. Fool #1 11. Baby I Don't Care 12. Town Without Pity 13. Walk On By 14. Crazy 15. Cupid 16. Bless You 17. Breakin' In A Brand New Broken Heart 18. Big Bad John 19. Poetry In Motion 20. You've Got What It Takes 21. Crying 22. Will You Love Me Tomorrow 23. The Wonder Of You 24. You Send Me 25. It's All In The Game 101. Three Steps To Heaven 102. Under The Moon Of Love 103. Sea Of Heartbreak 104. Spanish Harlem 105. I Love How You Love Me 106. Language Of Love 107. Let There Be Drums 108. Blue Moon 109. Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen 110. Hello Mary Lou 111. Hey! Baby 112. Running Bear 113. Please Don't Tease 114. That's Love 115. My Heart Is An Open Book 116. Only The Lonely 117. Little Darlin' 118. Save The Last Dance For Me 119. The Girl Of My Best Friend 120. Cathy's Clown 121. I'm In Love Again 122. You're Driving Me Crazy 123. He'll Have To Go 124. You're Sixteen 125. Puppy Love 201. I've Told Every Little Star 202. Marcheta 203. Personality 204. Duke Of Earl 205. Sailor 206. Let's Get Together 207. F.b.i. 208. Pasadena 209. Climb Ev'ry Mountain 210. It's Only Make Believe 211. You Always Hurt The One You Love 212. Rubber Ball 213. Why Do Fools Fall In Love 214. Shakin' All Over 215. Nine Times Out Of Ten 216. Robot Man 217. Just A Little Too Much 218. Calendar Girl 219. True Love Ways 220. When Will I Be Loved 221. A Teenager In Love 222. It's Now Or Never 223. Ain't That A Shame 224. Please Help Me I'm Falling 225. The Great Pretender
Take Me To The River Ace Records
Muzyka>Rhythm & Blues / Soul
1. Bell, William - You Don't Miss Your Water 2. Alexander, Arthur - Go Home Girl 3. Redding, Otis - These Arms Of Mine 4. Hughes, Jimmy - Steal Away 5. Simon, Joe - My Adorable One 6. Wright, O V - You're Gonna Make Me Cry 7. Sledge, Percy - When A Man Loves A Woman 8. Giles, Eddy - Losin' Boy 9. Redding, Otis - Try A Little Tenderness (Take 1) 10. Jackson, Jarvis - Something I Never Had 11. Pickett, Wilson - Ninety-nine & A Half (Won't Do) 12. Floyd, Eddie - Got To Make A Comeback 13. Rich, Charlie - When Something Is Wrong With My Ba 14. Carr, James - The Dark End Of The Street 15. Mccall, Toussaint - Let's Do It Over 16. Franklin, Aretha - Do Right Woman, Do Right Man 17. Sam & Dave - I Can't Stand Up Fpr Falling Down 18. Edwards, June - You Ain't Woman Enough (To Take My 19. Masqueraders, The - Let's Face Facts 20. James & Bobby Purify - She Ain't Gonna Do Right 21. Johnson, Al - Bless Your Little Sweet Soul 22. Lee, Laura - Dirty Man 23. Hinton, Eddie - Cover Me 24. Reuben Bell / Beltones, The - You're Gonna Miss Me 25. James, Etta - I'd Rather Go Blind 26. Toney Jr., Oscar - Without Love (There Is Nothing) 101. Maurice & Mac - You Left The Water Running 102. Bryant, Don - I'll Go Crazy 103. Brandon, Bill - Rainbow Road 104. Walton, Shirley - The One You Can't Have (All By Y 105. Bollinger, William - Tell Him Tonight 106. Ollie / Nightingales, The - A Smile Can't Hide (A 107. Wiggins, Spencer - Uptight Good Woman 108. Bell, William - I Forgot To Be Your Lover 109. Hammond, Clay - I'll Make It Up To You 110. Carter, Clarence - Slip Away 111. Carr, James - That's The Way Love Turned Out For M 112. Borders, Tony - Polly Wally 113. Staton, Candi - Another Man's Woman, Another Woman 114. Tex, Joe - Buying A Book 115. Duke, Doris - To The Other Woman (I'm The Other Wo 116. Kelly, Paul - Stealing In The Name Of The Lord 117. Z Z Hill - Faithful & True 118. Brooks, Chuck - Love's Gonna Tear Your Playhouse D 119. Anderson, Kip - I Went Off & Cried 120. Barbara / Browns, The - If I Can't Run To You I'll 121. Thompson, Paul - What I Don't Know Won't Hurt Me 122. Taylor, Johnnie - Jody's Got Your Girl & Gone 123. Bailey, Thomas - Wish I Was Back 124. Braswell, Jimmy - I Can't Give You My Heart 125. Mccrae, Gwen - Lead Me On 201. Strong, Marcel - Mumble In My Ear 202. Lasalle, Denise - Breaking Up Somebody's Home 203. Green, Al - Tired Of Being Alone 204. Wiggins, Spencer - I Can't Be Satisfied 205. King Floyd - Groove Me 206. North, Freddie - She's All I Got 207. Newsome, Bobby - Jody, Come Back & Get Your Shoes 208. Mel & Tim - Starting All Over Again 209. Dees, Sam - We Always Come Back Strong 210. Knight, Frederick - I've Been Lonely For So Long 211. Ingram, Luther - (If Loving You Is Wrong) I Don't 212. Peebles, Ann - I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down 213. Womack, Bobby - I'm Through Trying To Prove My Lov 214. Jackson, Millie - It Hurts So Good 215. Quiet Elegance - You've Got My Mind Messed Up 216. Patterson, Bobby - I Get My Groove From You 217. Young, Tommy - Ake Time To Know Him 218. Jackson, George - How Can I Get Next To You? 219. Soul Children, The - I'll Be The Other Woman 220. Carter, Clarence - Heartbreak Woman 221. Davenport, Chet - Take One Step (I'll Take Two) 222. Green, Al - Take Me To The River 223. Tate, Tommy - If You Got To Love Somebody 224. Davis, Geater - I'll Play The Blues For You
Curly Like Me Wiley
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
The simple secrets to growing your curls healthy and long.§Tightly curly hair isn't like any other type of hair, and it needs totally different care to make it happy.§Do you spend countless hours-- and untold dollars--on weaves, perms, salon visits, and products that promise to "cure", change, heal, or make your hair more manageable, only to end up even more frustrated? Do you wrestle daily with hair you can't get a brush through? Do you struggle to keep from hurting your child when you comb through her tight curls? Would you like to grow your tightly curly hair long and healthy?§If you answered yes to any of these questions, this book was written for you. It gives you the information and techniques you need to celebrate--not fight against--your very curly hair. You will learn how not only to care for your curls, but to cherish them, all the while saving time, effort, and money.§Curly Like Me is the off-the-grid, do-it-yourself owner's manual for tightly curly hair:§Learn how to wear your own curls in their natural curl patterns§Over 250 photographs and illustrations§Includes the best products, tools, ingredients, curl-enhancing hairstyle ideas, tips for growing out your perm, and more§Shows you pain-free techniques on how to comb and style your curls or your child's curls§Over thirty easy, curl-enhancing hairstyle ideas, tips for growing out your perm, and more§Helps you save money by avoiding costly treatments, products, marketing misinformation, and frequent salon visits so you can enjoy your own curls without pain, chemicals, or the use of weaves or extensions§The story (with lots of photos) of Teri's journey from hair broken by relaxers, texturizers, improper care, trying to force it to conform, and fighting her weave addiction to finally understanding her own curls. Now her natural hair reaches to her hips.§End your struggles with misunderstood, damaged hair and begin your journey to thriving natural curls. Applying the ideas and information in this book will show you how to love your hair the way it really is. Curly Like Me empowers you to take back the care of your hair so you can let your own beautiful curls shine.§Teri LaFlesh spent nearly thirty years working to find a way to make her curls happy. Not wanting anyone else to go through with their hair what she did with hers inspired Teri to create the popular Web site TightlyCurly.com and to write Curly Like Me.
Jane, the Fox and Me WALKER BOOKS
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Helene is not free to hide from the taunts of her former friends in the corridors at school. She can't be invisible in the playground or in the stairways leading to art class. Insults are even scribbled on the walls of the toilet cubicles. Helene smells, Helene's fat, Helene has no friends ...now. When Helene's heart hammers in her chest as Genevieve snickers at the back of the bus, inventing nasty things to say about her, Helene dives into the pages of her book Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. And, in the solace she finds there, Helene's own world becomes a little brighter. But how will the story end? Is there any hope for the wise, strange, plain Jane Eyre? How could Mr Rochester ever love her? On nature camp, arranged by the school as a treat, Helene finds herself in the tent of other outcasts. Again, her inner and outer worlds become entangled as she reads on - this time putting herself into Jane Eyre's shoes. It would be impossible for Mr Rochester to marry a sausage in a swimsuit, even if he loved her. Wouldn't it? But, while deeply lost in self-doubt, Helene's world is unexpectedly shaken up by a fresh new friendship. Geraldine snorts with laughter at her jokes! They love being together! Helene begins to worry less about what the cruel girls think - and more about how happy she can be (and make others)...Perhaps Jane Eyre's story will end well after all, too.
Trust Me, I'm a (Junior) Doctor Hodder & Stoughton
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
If you're going to be ill, it's best to avoid the first Wednesday in August. This is the day when junior doctors graduate to their first placements and begin to face having to put into practice what they have spent the last six years learning. Starting on the evening before he begins work as a doctor, this book charts Max Pemberton's touching and funny journey through his first year in the NHS. Progressing from youthful idealism to frank bewilderment, Max realises how little his job is about 'saving people' and how much of his time is taken up by signing forms and trying to figure out all the important things no one has explained yet -- for example, the crucial question of how to tell whether someone is dead or not. Along the way, Max and his fellow fledgling doctors grapple with the complicated questions of life, love, mental health and how on earth to make time to do your laundry. All Creatures Great and Small meets Bridget Jones's Diary, this is a humorous and accessible peek into a world which you'd normally need a medical degree to witness.Max Pemberton is a doctor. He writes a weekly column for the Daily Telegraph.
Rock Me Baby / Cherish Cherry Red
1. Being Together 2. I Just Wanna Make You Happy 3. Could It Be Forever 4. Blind Hope 5. I Lost My Chance 6. My First Night Alone Without You 7. We Could Never Be Friends ('cause We've Been Lover 8. Where Is The Morning 9. I Am A Clown 10. Cherish 11. Ricky's Tune 12. Rock Me Baby 13. Lonely Too Long 14. Two Time Loser 15. Warm My Soul 16. Some Kind Of A Summer 17. (Oh No) No Way 18. Song For A Rainy Day 19. Soft As A Summer Shower 20. Go Now 21. How Can I Be Sure 22. Song Of Love
Work from Home Ideas. 463 Ways to Make Money from Home. Moneymaking Ideas & Home Based Business Ideas. Online and Offline Ideas for All Ages. IMB Publishing
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
- Are you fed up working for your boss? - Are you doing OK but would like to earn some extra money? - Do you never have any money? - Do you want to leave the rat race? - Are you working flat out for low wages and you just want more? - Have you got an expensive wedding coming up? - Do you fancy a holiday but haven't got any disposable income? - Are you bored and have nothing to do in your free time? - Are you counting the pennies each month only to discover you haven't got enough? - Do you have credit card bills you want to pay off but haven't got the money? - Are you an O.A.P and would love something to do? - You can't find a job? - Do you want to spend more time with your family? Congratulations.... you want to do something about it! If you can answer "Yes" to any of the above questions, you're not alone! A lot of people have asked me over the years: "I would love to work from home. Can you give me some ideas?" I have been working from home for the last 8 years and I totally l o v e it! I am pretty sure I'll never work for somebody else again! You can do this too. All you need is persistence and dedication! Oh, I almost forgot to mention, you will also have to do some work! Easy to understand and read, this is a must have book for anyone who wants to earn some extra money or set up a business working from home. Whether you want to earn a full time living or just earn some extra money, you'll find plenty of ideas: 463 to be exact! I hope that you will find some ideas in this book that you will put into practice so you can improve your financial situation. Good luck! Covered in this book: - Being an entrepreneur - Home based business basics - Advantages and disadvantages of working from home - About your skills - The importance of getting prepared - How to find the right idea for you - Home office tips - Time management tips - Working alone - How to promote your business - The 10 most important things to succeed - Crazy ideas already done - Make money offline ideas - Make money online - NO website needed - ideas - Make money online - your own website needed - ideas - A word about taxes Christine Clayfield is a full time Internet marketer and has been for many years. She is the author of: "From Newbie To Millionaire", "Drop Shipping and eCommerce. What You Need And Where To Get it", "Finding Niches Made Easy" and "Design Free Websites" She is also the creator of the Self Publishing Video Tutorials: www.WorldWideSelfPublishing.com Armed with just passion and drive, she made it her mission to understand all aspects of Internet marketing. She has helped countless people to get to grips with making money online. She has lots of niche websites, runs a few eCommerce websites and she has self published over 200 books, all in different niches. More information about Christine: www.ChristineClayfield.com
1. All Or Nothing At All 2. Melancholy Mood 3. Who Told You I Cared 4. It's Funny To Everyone But Me 5. Every Day Of My Life 6. From The Bottom Of My Heart 7. On A Little Street In Singapore 8. Ciribiribin 9. Here Comes The Night 10. Violets For Your Furs 11. The Sky Fell Down 12. How Do You Do Without Me 13. In The Blue Of Evening 14. Shake Down The Stars 15. Not So Long Ago 16. The Fable Of The Rose 17. Shadows On The Sand 18. I'll Never Let A Day Pass By 19. Just As Though You Were Here 20. All This And Heaven Too 21. Where Do You Keep Your Heart? 22. You're Breaking My Heart (All Over Again) 23. Do You Know Why? 101. I'll Be Seeing You 102. The Sunshine Of Your Smile 103. East Of The Sun (And West Of The Moon) 104. Trade Winds 105. Our Love Affair 106. You And I 107. How About You 108. You Might Have Belonged To Another 109. Take Me 110. Let's Get Away From It All 111. Daybreak 112. People Will Say We're In Love 113. Without A Song 114. Fools Rush In (Where Angels Fear To Tread) 115. There Are Such Things 116. I Don't Stand A Ghost Of A Chance With You 117. Tell Me At Midnight 118. Oh! Look At Me Now 119. Devil May Care 120. April Played The Fiddle 121. Blue Skies 122. Stardust 201. Love Me As I Am 202. Moments In The Moonlight 203. Yours Is My Heart Alone 204. Too Romantic 205. Head On My Pillow 206. It's Always You 207. I'll Never Smile Again 208. Be Careful, It's My Heart 209. I Could Make You Care 210. You're Lonely And I'm Lonely 211. Where Do You Keep Your Heart? 212. Two In Love 213. Last Call For Love 214. The One I Love (Belongs To Somebody Else) 215. It's A Lovely Day Tomorrow 216. Oh, What A Beautiful Mornin' 217. Polka Dots And Moonbeams 218. Looking For Yesterday 219. This Is The Beginning Of The End 220. Everything Happens To Me 221. A Sinner Kissed An Angel 222. Say It 223. The Call Of The Canyon 224. Whispering 301. I Only Have Eyes For You 302. The Way You Look Tonight 303. I'll Be Around 304. She's Funny That Way 305. Speak Low 306. Long Ago And Far Away 307. Some Other Time 308. Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are 309. Put Your Dreams Away 310. Let Me Love You Tonight 311. Aren't You Glad You're You? 312. You Brought A New Kind Of Love To Me 313. I'll Never Smile Again 314. Without A Song 315. Oh! What It Seemed To Be 316. Over The Rainbow 317. My Romance 318. They Say It's Wonderful 319. You Are Too Beautiful 320. Come Rain Or Come Shine 401. Kiss Me Again 402. The Music Stopped 403. You've Got A Hold On Me 404. A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening 405. Close To You 406. My Shining Hour 407. And Then You Kissed Me 408. Mighty Like A Rose 409. Cradle Song 410. I'll Follow My Secret Heart 411. Just Close Your Eyes 412. If You Are But A Dream 413. Strange Music 414. Dick Haymes, Dick Todd And Como 415. None But The Lonely Heart 416. Ol' Man River 417. Homesick, That's All 418. The Night Is Young And You're So Beautiful 419. Was The Last Time I Saw You 420. Don't Forget Tonight Tomorrow 501. It Had To Be You 502. If Loveliness Were Music 503. I've Had This Feeling Before 504. My Heart Tells Me 505. I Couldn't Sleep A Wink Last Night 506. San Fernando Valley 507. I'll Be Seeing You 508. It Could Happen To You 509. Amor 510. I'll Walk Alone 511. Porgy And Bess Medley 512. Together 513. The Trolley Song 514. With A Song In My Heart 515. Begin The Beguine 601. No Love, No Nothing 602. My Heart Tells Me 603. Shoo, Shoo Baby 604. Oh, What A Beautiful Mornin' 605. Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby 606. The Day After Forever 607. Swinging On A Star 608. Lover Come Back To Me 609. I Should Care 610. What Makes The Sunset 611. If I Loved You 612. Time After Time 613. The Girl That I Marry 614. Soliloquy 701. Somebody Loves Me 702. Exactly Like You 703. Personality 704. Tea For Two 705. Make Believe 706. The Night We Called It A Day 707. Where Is My Bess? 708. You'll Never Know 709. Dream (When You're Feeling Blue) 710. Put Your Dreams Away 711. Day By Day 712. Oh! What It Seemed To Be 713. Five Minutes More 714. The Things We Did Last Summer 715. The Coffee Song 716. Time After Time 717. Mam'selle 718. Fools Rush In (Where Angels Fear To Tread) 801. That Old Black Magic 802. All The Things You Are 803. My Heart Stood Still 804. As Time Goes By 805. I'll Be Seeing You 806. If You Are But A Dream 807. There's No You 808. When Your Lover Has Gone 809. Stormy Weather 810. Saturday Night (Is The Loneliest Night Of The Week) 811. Nancy (With The Laughing Face) 812. The House I Live In (That's America To Me) 813. These Foolish Things 814. Where Or When 815. Someone To Watch Over Me 816. You Go To My Head 817. I Only Have Eyes For You 901. Blues Skies 902. Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry 903. Sweet Lorraine 904. Falling In Love With Love 905. There's No Business Like Show Business 906. September Song 907. I Believe 908. Everybody Loves Somebody 909. Why Was I Born? 910. I've Got A Crush On You 911. Body And Soul 912. That Old Feeling 913. Almost Like Being In Love 914. It Never Entered My Mind 915. The Song Is You 916. Night And Day 917. The Nearness Of You 918. All Of Me
Książki & Multimedia > Muzyka
Opis - Płyta kompaktowa z nagraniami muzycznymi. Już wkrótce Walentynki. Z tej właśnie okazji na rynku ukaże się składanka prawdziwie miłosna - GREATEST LOVE SONGS FOREVER. Na czterech krążkach znajdziemy wybór przebojów miłosnych w wykonaniu znakomitych artystów, m.in. Whitney Houston, Tiny Turner, Justina Timberlake, Shakiya, Chrisa Rea, Bruno Marsa, zespołu Coldplay i wielu innych. Światowe hity tworzące idealny zestaw na romantyczne wieczory we dwoje.Spis uwtorów:CD11. Donna Lewis - I_Love_You_Always_Forever 2. Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are 3. Beverley Knight - Shape Of You 4. Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River 5. Angie Stone - Wish I Didn t Miss You 6. Paolo Nutini - Last Request 7. Whitney Houston - My Love Is Your Love 8. Daniel Powter - Bad Day 9. Lemar - Someone Should Tell You 10. Sugababes - Too Lost In You 11. Lenna Lewis - Better In Time 12. Coldplay - True Love 13. Natalie Imbruglia - Shiver 14. Boyzone - Love Will Save The Day 15. Gabrielle Aplin - The Power Of LoveCD21. Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting 2. Whitesnake - Is This Love 3. Tina Turner - What''s Love Got To Do With It 4. Shakira - Underneath Your Clothes 5. Bill Whiters - Ain''t No Sunshine 6. Ville Vallo & Natalia Avelon - Summer Wine 7. Gordon Haskell - How Wonderfull You Are 8. The Cors - What Can I Do 9. Chris Rea - And You My Love 10. Jamie O''Neal - All By Myself 11. Simply Red - If You Don''t Know Me By Now 12. Spandau Ballet - True 13. Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is 14. Roxette - It Must Have Been Love 15. Marillion - KayleighCD31. Jason Mraz - The Woman I Love 2. Bread - Make It With You 3. Gabrielle - Out Of Reach 4. Randy Crawford - You Might Need Somebody 5. Colbie Caillat - I Never Told You 6. John Legend - Stay With You 7. Plan B - Love Goes Down 8. En Vogue - Don''t Let Go 9. Chicago - If You Leave Me Know 10. Christina Perri - A Thousand Years 11. Billy Ocean - Love Is Forever 12. Damien Rice - Cannonball 13. Van Morrison - Crazy Love 14. Aretha Franklin - You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Woman 15. Bat For Lashes - LauraCD41. Ben E. King - Stand By Me 2. Percy Sledge - When A Man Loves A Woman 3. Hot Chocolate - It Started With A Kiss 4. Howard Jones - What Is Love 5. Climie Fisher - Love Changes Everything 6. Beverly Craven - I Miss You 7. James Morrison - I Won''t Let You Go 8. Birdy - Skinny Love 9. Ronan Keating - When You Say Nothing At All 10. Eternal - Angel Of Mine 11. A-ha - Crying In The Rain 12. Duran Duran - Come Undone 13. The Pretenders - Stand By You 14. The Ronettes - By My Baby Nazwa - GREATEST LOVE SONGS FOREVER Autor - Różni Wykonawcy Wydawca - Warner Music Kod EAN - 0825646148059 Rok wydania - 2015 Nośnik - Płyta CD Ilość elementów - 4 Podatek VAT - 23% Premiera - 2015-02-02
Country & Western Ladies Documents
1. Lost To A Geisha Girl 2. Gotta Lot Of Rhythm In My Soul 3. Quicksilver 4. There's Poison In Your Heart 5. Beautiful Lies 6. I Want To Be A Cowboy's Sweetheart 7. Precious Memories 8. Tennessee Wig Walk 9. Girl Left Alone 10. Mister Fire Eyes 11. Old Moon 12. Single Girl, Married Girl 13. Poor Old Heartsick Me 14. Montana 15. I Gotta Know 16. Night Train To Memphis 17. I Thought Of You 18. Whose Shoulder Will You Cry On 19. Ain't No Wheels On This Ship 20. Set Him Free 101. I Don't Wanta 102. Homebreaker 103. Cheatin's A Sin 104. Two Fools In Love 105. Tomorrow Land 106. A Satisfied Mind 107. I Let The Stars Get In My Eyes 108. I'm An Old Cowhand 109. Seven Lonely Days 110. Puppy Love 111. The Marriage Of Mexican Joe 112. All The Time 113. Hummingbird 114. Dark Moon 115. The She Buckaroo 116. I Am That Easy To Forget 117. I Love You, Honey 118. One Week Later 119. Stop Whistlin' Wolf 120. Waiting For A Letter 201. Old Black Choo Choo 202. You And Me 203. (I Can't Help You) I'm Falling Too 204. Never No More 205. Two Whoops And A Holler 206. Smile And Drive Your Blues Away 207. I'm A Honky Tonk Girl 208. Am I Still Your Baby? 209. Down The Trail Of Achin' Hearts 210. I Can't Stop Loving You 211. Tall Man 212. I'm Yvonne From The Bayou 213. Eyes Of Love 214. Gallopin' To Gallup 215. The Other Woman 216. Oh, So Many Years 217. Love, Love, Love Me Honey Do 218. My Last Date With You 219. I'll Go Stepping Too 220. The Lonely Side Of Town 301. I Want To Be A Cowboy's Dream Girl 302. I Forgot More Than You'll Ever Know 303. Walking Dream 304. Cheated Too 305. Liquor And Women 306. Beautiful Bouquet 307. How Far Is Heaven 308. The Wandering Boy 309. Act Like A Married Man 310. Move It On Over 311. Everytime They Play Our Song 312. Swing Time Cowgirl 313. Wish I Was A Single Girl Again 314. Jealousy 315. Under Suspicion 316. Breathless Love 317. Can I Count On Your Love 318. Cry, Cry Darling 319. Rock-a-bye Boogie 320. Too Many Secrets 401. Say Big Boy 402. He Lost His Love For Me 403. He Left His Heart With Me 404. In Care Of The Blues 405. I Left Her Standing There 406. Big Midnight Special 407. Hasty Baby 408. Echoes From The Hills 409. Mommy For A Day 410. A Poor Man's Roses (Or A Rich Man's Gold) 411. My Wedding Ring 412. My Little Baby 413. Sinful Heart 414. Three Ways (To Love You) 415. Don't Send No More Roses 416. Lone Star 417. Don't Let Your Lips Say Yes 418. Let The Teardrops Fall 419. I've Got Four Big Brothers (To Look After Me) 420. Come Walk With Me 501. I'm Going Steady With A Heartache 502. Turn The Cards Slowly 503. Shadows On The Wall 504. Cowboy Rhythm 505. There's A Big Wheel 506. Repenting 507. I Could Never Stop You Loving Me 508. I Learned It All From You 509. Making Believe 510. I'm The Loneliest Gal In Town 511. Round-up Time In Texas 512. The Wheel Of The Wagon Is Broken 513. A Passing Love Affair 514. I'll Always Be Your Fraulein 515. Fountain Of Youth 516. I'm Yesterday's Girl 517. Walk Softly Darling 518. I'm Moving Along 519. Dim Lights, Thick Smoke 520. I Only Want A Buddy, Not A Sweetheart 601. Stop, Look And Listen 602. My Love Is A Flame 603. A Dear John Letter 604. Marry Me Again 605. Wave Bye Bye 606. Searching (For Someone Else) 607. Over And Over 608. Ridin' The Sunset Trail 609. Silver Threads And Golden Needles 610. Round Town Girls 611. A Thief In The Night 612. I Gotta Go Get My Baby 613. Let Me Be The One 614. Amigo's Guitar 615. Rodeo Sweetheart 616. Looking Back To See 617. The Weak And The Strong 618. That Wonderful Someone 619. I Ain't A-talkin' 620. A Rusty Old Halo 701. You Can't Have My Love 702. Hungry For Love 703. Slave 704. You'd Better Go 705. Wild Wild Young Men 706. Left To Right 707. My Baby's Lullaby 708. Little Birdie 709. Are You Mine 710. Sweet Temptation 711. A Date With Jerry 712. He'll Have To Stay 713. The Hoot-owl Melody 714. Why Talk To My Heart 715. The Devil's Doll 716. Don't Ever Leave Again 717. My Dear Old Arizona Home 718. You Shalt Not Steal 719. Forgive Me John 720. Treat Me Kind 801. One By One 802. I Can't Forget 803. Give Me Death 804. Why Don't You Let Me Go 805. Little Sweetheart Of The Ozarks 806. I've Kissed You My Last Time 807. I'll Make Sweet Love To You 808. A Satisfied Mind 809. I'll Never Be Free 810. Please Call Today 811. Train Whistle Blues 812. Walking The Floor Over You 813. Make Love To Me 814. It Wasn't God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels 815. Wishful Thinking 816. Little Willie Waltz 817. Three Cigarettes In An Ashtray 818. Don't Read The Letter 819. Make Believe 820. Shine On Rocky Mountain Moonlight 901. Walkin' After Midnight 902. Ain't Gonna Wash My Face For A Month 903. Pride Of The Prairie 904. Your Cheatin' Heart 905. The Hiccough Song 906. As Long As I Live 907. You Win Again 908. Old Moon 909. Tennessee Waltz 910. Make Up Your Mind 911. Kiss Me Like Crazy 912. I Love You Because 913. I Wanna Be A Western Cowgirl 914. Please Don't Betray Me 915. Don't Be Cruel 916. Under Your Spell Again 917. Sure Fire Kisses 918. Take A Gamble On Me 919. Honky Tonk Merry Go Round 920. A Wedding Ring Ago
Make Believe The Hollywood Baritones Koch International / Silva Screen Records Group
1. Oh, What A Beautiful Morning Oklahoma! 2. Bless Your Beautiful Hide Seven Brides For Seven Brothers 3. When You're In Love Duet With Jill Washington;seven Brides For Seven Brothers 4. Where Is The Life That Late I Led? Kiss Me Kate 5. The Girl That I Marry Annie Get Your Gun 6. My Defences Are Down Annie Get Your Gun 7. Anything You Can Do Duet With Ria Jones;annie Get Your Gun 8. They Say It's Wonderful Duet With Ria Jones;annie Get Your Gun 9. Why Is Love So Crazy? Pagan Love Song 10. Look For The Silver Lining - Time On My Hands/tea For Two - Gordon Macrae Film Medley 11. Make Believe Duet With Jill Washington;showboat 12. If I Loved You Carousel 13. Soliloquy Carousel 14. You'll Never Walk Alone Carousel 15. Rose Marie Rose Marie 16. Stranger In Paradise Duet With Jill Washington;kismet 17. Lovely To Look At Lovely To Look At 18. The Surrey With The Fringe On Top Oklahoma! 19. Oklahoma! Oklahoma!
szukaj w Kangoo krainaksiazek marry me how you make love to me 20124926
Sklepy zlokalizowane w miastach: Warszawa, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice
Szukaj w sklepach lub całym serwisie
t1=0.14, t2=0, t3=0, t4=0.022, t=0.14