krainaksiazek monty the best dog ever 20169126
- znaleziono 17 produktów w 6 sklepach
Książki Obcojęzyczne>Angielskie>Lifestyle, sport & leisure>Natural history>Domestic animals & petsKsiążki Obcojęzyczne>Angielskie>He...
Książki & Multimedia > Książki
Opis - Pierwsze na świecie świadectwo ofiary zbrodni honorowej. Miała siedemnaście lat i zakochała się: zhańbiła rodzinę. Więc rodzina wydała na nią wyrok śmierci... Pokochała go pierwszą miłością. Myślała, że się z nią ożeni. Ale ukochany zniknął, a ona odkryła, że jest w ciąży. A w jej świecie to najcięższa zbrodnia... W zapomnianej przez Boga wiosce w Cisjordanii kobiety są warte mniej niż zwierzęta domowe. Tu mężczyzna jest panem życia i śmierci żony, córki, siostry. Brat może bezkarnie zabić siostrę, matka - córkę, kolejną bezużyteczną dziewczynkę, jaka się urodzi. Tu kobiecie odbiera się godność, a nawet życie zgodnie z odwiecznym obyczajem i uświęconą tradycją. A śmierć jest karą dla dziewczyny, która zhańbi rodzinę. Tak jak Souad. Wyrok wydaje jej ojciec. Szwagier dokonuje egzekucji. Oblewa Souad benzyną i podpala... SOUAD przeżyła - cudem, ale rodzina usiłowała zabić ją nawet w szpitalu. Na zawsze jednak pozostanie straszliwie okaleczona - na ciele i duszy. I wciąż musi się ukrywać; dopóki żyje, jej rodzinę okrywa hańba. Spalona żywcem, opublikowana pod pseudonimem szokująca opowieść o piekle, jakim było jej dzieciństwo i młodość, stała się międzynarodowym bestsellerem. Wydana w 37 w krajach książka przerywa tabu milczenia wobec istniejącej nadal w krajach muzułmańskich barbarzyńskiej tradycji. Nieludzkiego obyczaju, prawa mężczyzn, na mocy którego co najmniej pięć tysięcy kobiet pada co roku ofiarą zbrodni honorowej. Nazwa - Spalona Żywcem Wyd. Kieszonkowe Autor - Souad Oprawa - Miękka Wydawca - Amber Kod ISBN - 9788324159406 Kod EAN - 9788324159406 Wydanie - 1 Rok wydania - 2016 Tłumacz - 31182,maria rostworowska; Format - 110 x 175 x 14 Ilość stron - 224 Podatek VAT - 5% Premiera - 2016-06-23
15 Original Albums Documents
Muzyka>Rock>Rock & Roll
1. Blue Suede Shoes 2. I'm Counting On You 3. I Got A Woman 4. One-sided Love Affair 5. I Love You Because 6. Just Because 7. Tutti Frutti 8. Trying To Get To You 9. I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry 10. I'll Never Let You Go 11. Blue Moon 12. Money Honey 13. That's All Right 14. Blue Moon Of Kentucky 15. Good Rockin' Tonight 16. I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine 101. Rip It Up 102. Love Me 103. When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again 104. Long Tall Sally 105. First In Line 106. Paralyzed 107. So Glad You're Mine 108. Old Shep 109. Ready Teddy 110. Anyplace Is Paradise 111. How's The World Treating You 112. How Do You Think I Feel 113. Milkcow Blues Boogie 114. You're A Heartbreaker 115. Baby Let's Play House 116. I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone 201. Mean Woman Blues 202. (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear 203. Loving You 204. Got A Lot Of Livin' To Do 205. Lonesome Cowboy 206. Hot Dog 207. Party 208. Blueberry Hill 209. True Love 210. Don't Leave Me Now 211. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You 212. I Need You So 213. Mystery Train 214. I Forgot To Remember To Forget 215. Don't Leave Me Now 216. Doncha' Think It's Time 301. Santa Claus Is Back In Town 302. White Christmas 303. Here Comes Santa Claus 304. I'll Be Home For Christmas 305. Blue Christmas 306. Santa Bring My Baby Back 307. Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem 308. Silent Night 309. (There'll Be) Peace In The Valley (For Me) 310. I Believe 311. Take My Hand, Precious Lord 312. It Is No Secret 313. Heartbreak Hotel 314. I Want You, I Need You, I Love You 315. Don't Be Cruel 316. Hound Dog 401. King Creole 402. As Long As I Have You 403. Hard Headed Woman 404. Trouble 405. Dixieland Rock 406. Don't Ask Me Why 407. Lover Doll 408. Crawfish 409. Young Dreams 410. Steadfast, Loyal And True 411. New Orleans 412. Love Me Tender 413. Anyway You Want Me 414. Let Me 415. Too Much 501. That's All Right 502. Lawdy Miss Clawdy 503. Mystery Train 504. Playing For Keeps 505. Poor Boy 506. My Baby Left Me 507. I Was The One 508. Shake, Rattle And Roll 509. I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone 510. You're A Heartbreaker 511. All Shook Up 512. That's When Your Heartaches Begin 513. Jailhouse Rock 514. Treat Me Nice 601. Blue Moon Of Kentucky 602. Young And Beautiful 603. (You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care 604. Milkcow Blues Boogie 605. Baby Let's Play House 606. Good Rockin' Tonight 607. Is It So Strange 608. We're Gonna Move 609. I Want To Be Free 610. I Forgot To Remember To Forget 611. Don't 612. I Beg Of You 613. Wear My Ring Around Your Neck 614. Doncha' Think It's Time 701. Make Me Know It 702. Fever 703. The Girl Of My Best Friend 704. I Will Be Home Again 705. Dirty Dirty Feeling 706. Thrill Of Your Love 707. Soldier Boy 708. Such A Night 709. It Feels So Right 710. The Girl Next Door Went A'walking 711. Like A Baby 712. Reconsider Baby 713. One Night 714. I Got Stung 715. (Now And Then There's) A Fool Such As I 716. I Need Your Love Tonight 801. Tonight's All Right For Love 802. What's She Really Like 803. Frankfort Special 804. Wooden Heart 805. G.i. Blues 806. Pocketful Of Rainbows 807. Shoppin' Around 808. Big Boots 809. Didja' Ever 810. Blue Suede Shoes 811. Doin' The Best I Can 812. Tonight Is So Right For Love 813. A Big Hunk O' Love 814. My Wish Came True 815. Stuck On You 816. Fame And Fortune 901. His Hand In Mine 902. I'm Gonna Walk Dem Golden Stairs 903. In My Father's House 904. Milky White Way 905. Known Only To Him 906. I Believe In The Man In The Sky 907. Joshua Fit The Battle Of Jericho 908. He Knows Just What I Need 909. Swing Down Sweet Chariot 910. Mansion Over The Hilltop 911. If We Never Meet Again 912. Working On The Building 913. It's Now Or Never 914. A Mess Of Blues 915. I Gotta Know 916. Are You Lonesome Tonight
Modele rc > Samochody
E-FIRESTORM FLUX - UPDATED WITH EVEN MORE FEATURES! The ready-to-run E-Firestorm Flux, HPI's first-ever brushless motor equipped 2WD 1/10th scale stadium truck, is now better than ever! We've taken the proven platform and added a 2.4GHz radio system , a more powerful ESC/motor combination with 3S LiPo capability , waterproof electronics , new Split 5 chrome wheels and a fresh new paint job. The updated E-Firestorm Flux lets you have loads of fun in wet conditions and has a top speed of over 80 km/h (50 mph) with on-command wheelies! WATERPROOF The E-Firestorm Flux now has a waterproof receiver box to keep the 2.4GHz receiver protected from the elements for glitch-free operation. A new SF-10W waterproof steering servo and a waterproof Flux Vapor speed control mean your E-Firestorm won't be stopped by wet conditions like rain, snow, and mud. MORE POWER The E-Firestorm Flux takes the durable E-Firestorm platform to the next level with amazing performance from brushless motor technology. The updated Flux brushless system includes a Flux Vektor 4800Kv brushless motor that is controlled by Flux Vapor waterproof electronic speed control. The new motor/esc combo is now capable of handling a 3S Li-Po battery pack for a blazing top speed over 50 mph! Experience the extreme power and efficiency that brushless technology offers. 2.4GHz RADIO SYSTEM Controlling the E-Firestorm Flux is easy with the HPI 2.4GHz radio system. No need to worry about changing crystals, the radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically. If the truck loses radio signal or battery power, an electronic failsafe will bring it to a safe and controlled stop. BUILT TOUGH TOUGH is the word that best describes the E-Firestorm Flux. Everywhere you look, the critical parts have been designed to withstand the rigors of off-road racing. The key to durability for any 2WD stadium truck is the transmission, and the E-Firestorm Flux transmission is extra tough, using all metal gears to easily handle the power of hot electric motors. Inside the transmission is a sealed planetary differential with, again, all metal gears for extra toughness. And everything is protected by an adjustable dual-pad slipper clutch mated to durable 48 pitch gears, with tough steel dogbones and axles transmit the power to the tires. COMPLETE RACING SUSPENSION The E-Firestorm uses the tough suspension design and suspension geometry from the nitro Firestorm 10T truck for extreme ruggedness, durability and great spares availability. The extra-long suspension arms are damped by adjustable long-strock shock absorbers, and turnbuckle camber links can be mounted in multiple locations for fine-tuning of the handling. All of the plastic parts are moulded from tough nylon for impact absorbtion and strength. At the front, alloy steel axles spin on top-quality rubber-sealed ball bearings for the best efficiency possible, while at the rear, strong steel outdrives, dogbones and axles ensure you have the reliability and ruggedness to take on the most extreme terrain. The shock absorbers are professionally assembled and filled with real silicone shock oil for consistent shock action no matter the conditions at the track. Fitted with big coil-over springs and equipped with threaded adjustable shock bodies, the shocks can take big hits and are easily adjustable for all racing conditions. Steel turnbuckles let you make fast adjustmnents, and different mounting points allow you to adjust roll centre for advanced race tuning. The front and rear wheels use HPI 12mm 'step' type aluminium hex adapters, letting you use any HPI rear wheels you have in your collection on the front OR rear! ALL-NEW FLUX BRUSHLESS SYSTEM FLUX VEKTOR 4800Kv BRUSHLESS MOTOR FEATURES: High Torque/ High Temperature Neodymium Magnet Oversized precision sealed bearings 2.3mm 1/8" Hardened Steel Shaft 4 Pole rotor for more torque Triple insulated windings for long life Black Anodized Case Easy to Install Compatible with any Sensorless ESC FLUX VAPOR BRUSHLESS ESC FEATURES: 6-7 Cell NiMH/ NiCd or 2S/3S LiPo Waterproof Can handle 40% MORE power than Motiv ESC Ultra low resistance (.0007 ohms / phase) Sensorless technology eliminates additional sensor wiring and complexity Lithium Compatible. **Programmable Lithium under-voltage cutoff protects delicate Lithium packs from over-discharge High performance cross-cut aluminum heat sink Smooth startup and run with sensorless motors (Patents Pending) Linear Torque Braking/ allows better control on corner entry *25C temperature, 5mph air flow through heat sink minimum. Burst current: **ESC must be programmed for Lithium cutoff when using Lithium batteries. LOOKS GREAT! The E-Firestorm Flux features an all-new Orange/Silver colour scheme for a hot new look! The DSX-2 body comes completely trimmed, decaled and mounted for the ultimate in ease. The intricate paint design features an action sports inspired layout for concours quality appearance, and you can always customize your truck with any of the clear or pre-painted polycarbonate body shells from the huge assortment of HPI bodies and other manufacturers as well! To set off the new paint scheme, the E-Firestorm Flux is topped off with a set of chrome Split 5 wheels. FULL ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS As with all HPI cars and trucks, you get a full, in-depth instruction manual with step-by-step instructions that allow you to easily disassemble and reassemble your truck for maintenance and easy servicing. The manual also includes a handy parts list and full-scale drawings of the parts and hardware. And the included HPI RC Car DVD is your personal RC car expert in a box! E-FIRESTORM FLUX FEATURES SUMMARY: Flux Vektor 4800Kv brushless motor provides high performance, efficiency, long motor life, reduced maintenance Flux Vapor waterproof ESC for smooth and efficient motor control Composite main chassis is lightweight and durable Suspension geometry and components from the Firestorm 10T Nimble handling and easy to drive in all conditions Many existing Firestorm option parts bolt directly on to maximize performance Vertically adjustable front and rear camber links are easily adjustable to suit conditions and driving styles Adjustable shock positions (3 upper and 2 lower) to maximize suspension performance Adjustable wheelbase to tune the length of the truck to suit driving conditions Adjustable rear toe and anti-squat for quick adjustment to fine tune handling High quality thumbscrews on battery retainer for secure and tool-free battery access. Fits most Li-Po packs an 6-7 cell NiMh packs Dual pad slipper clutch protects the drive train on hard landings Durable low-profile 2.6:1 ratio ALL METAL gear transmission is extremely durable and capable of handling very powerful motors Sealed planetary gear differential for nearly zero maintenance, maximum reliability and convenience of tuning differential action with heavy weight silicone oils Strong alloy steel dog bones for simplicity and durability 14 ball bearings throughout the drive train for maximum speed and efficiency Turnbuckles used for each camber link and steering rod allow fine adjustment of the suspension geometry to suit your driving style and track conditions Threaded shock bodies allow fine adjustment of ride height Silicone oil filled shocks for high performance and more consistent damping in extreme temperatures Aluminum 12mm wheel hex adapters used front and rear are compatible with all HPI 1/10th scale truck rear wheels. Allows many different wheel and tire combinations to adapt to driving conditions and numerous styling options Alloy steel front axles are extremely durable Captured hinge pin design used throughout for easy maintenance with no E-clips Lay down steering servo for the lowest possible center of gravity High quality hex head machine screws used throughout for simple maintenance Adjustable height body mounts allow a variety of body styles to fit the chassis for a custom look Ground Assault taper pin rear tires and Front Line ribbed front tires for high traction and long life on nearly any surface Shiny chrome Split 5 wheels made from high impact nylon for extreme durability 48 pitch pinion and spur gear for maximum efficiency and reliability, protected by a molded gear cover to keep debris away from the gears Pre-painted DSX-2 body with custom silkscreen graphics RTR E-FIRESTORM 10T FLUX Pre-Assembled 1/10th scale 2WD electric powered truck with 2.4GHz radio system, FLUX VEKTOR 4800Kv brushless motor, FLUX VAPOR waterproof ESC, SF-10W waterproof servo and painted DSX-2 body. #105879 E-FIRESTORM 10T FLUX SPECIFICATIONS: Length: 425 mm Front Width: 325 mm Rear Width: 325 mm Wheelbase: Adjustable WHAT YOU NEED: 8 AA Batteries 2S or 3S LiPo battery or 6-7 cell NiMH battery Battery charger Specyfikacja auta może się zmienić
Sklep: Sklep zabawki
Curly-Coated Retriever Kennel Club Books Inc
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
The Curly-Coated Retriever is a true specialized hunting dog that can outswim, outrun, and outclass any of the sporting breeds. Prized for his mass of small crisp curls, colored in solid black or liver, the Curly-Coated Retriever is also the dog world's best kept secret, as his devoted fans attest. The breed is not only the oldest of the British gundog breeds, but it is also the most unique, bubbling with confidence, humor, and know-how. More independent than the other retrievers, the Curly is as smart, active, and loyal as anyone could ever desire. Retriever specialist and award-winning author Nona Kilgore Bauer has written this Comprehensive Owner's Guide to introduce the Curly to potential owners, surveying the breed's fascinating but muddy origins, examining the Curly's characteristics and personality, and giving sound advice about selecting, caring, and training this very special sporting dog. New owners will welcome the well-prepared chapter on finding a reputable breeder and selecting a healthy, sound puppy. Chapters on puppy-proofing the home and yard, purchasing the right supplies for the puppy as well as house-training, feeding, and grooming are illustrated with photographs of handsome adults and puppies. In all, there are over 135 full-color photographs in this useful and reliable volume. The author's advice on obedience training will help the reader better mold and train into the most well-mannered dog in the neighborhood. The extensive and lavishly illustrated chapter on healthcare provides up-to-date detailed information on selecting a qualified veterinarian, vaccinations, preventing and dealing with parasites, infectious diseases, and more. Sidebars throughout the text offer helpful hints, covering topics as diverse as historical dogs, breeders, or kennels, toxic plants, first aid, crate training, carsickness, fussy eaters, and parasite control. Fully indexed.
How to Become a Great Boss Hachette US
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
The Great Boss Simple Success Formula:§§Companies Do What the Boss Does§Groom 'Em, or Broom 'Em§Hire Slow, Fire Fast§Don't Be Tired§The Rule of the Ds§Delegate Down, Down, Down§Don't Hire a Dog and Bark Yourself§Don't Shoot from the Lip§Never Be Little, Never Belittle§Listen to Phonies, Fools, and Frauds§Don't Check Expense Accounts§"Quit" Is for Scrabble
Medic How I Fought World War II with Morphine, Sulfa and Iod University of Nebraska Press
Lt. Gen. George S. Patton remarked that the "45th Infantry Division is one of the best, if not the best division that the American army has ever produced." Such praise came at a steep price, for the 45th saw some of the fiercest fighting in the European campaign?from Sicily to Anzio and from southern France into Germany?and racked up one of the highest casualty rates. Through it all, medic Robert "Doc Joe" Franklin?drafted in 1942 and thrust into combat with no specific training or knowledge for treating war wounds?soldiered on, fighting as hard to keep his men alive as the enemy fought to kill them. His medical story, one of the first of World War II, is told here with stark simplicity, unflinching honesty, and unfailing grit.Studded with memorable vignettes?of a friend who "smells" the Germans long before they appear, the dog that acts as an artillery spotter, the lieutenant who can't see beyond a few hundred feet?Franklin's memoir documents the almost unbearable drama of ground gained and lives lost as well as the terrible human toll of battle on himself, his comrades, and civilians quite literally caught in the crossfire. A rare look at the fight for lives laid on the line at every turn, Medic! brings to life as never before the reality of war. Robert "Doc Joe" Franklin served as a medic with the 157th Infantry Regiment of the 45th Division during the invasion of Europe in World War II. He lives in California. Flint Whitlock, author of The Rock of Anzio: From Sicily to Dachau, A History of the 45th Infantry Division, is a former army officer and Vietnam veteran.* Memoir of American, Jewish military doctor fighting on the frontlines and caring for the injured in WWII.
Craft Beer World Dog n Bone
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Craft Beer World is the must-have companion for anyone who appreciates decent beer. The last few years have seen an explosion in the popularity of craft beers across the globe, with excellent new brews being produced everywhere from Copenhagen to Colorado, Amsterdam to Auckland. With more amazing beers available than ever before, it's hard to know which ones to choose. That's where Craft Beer World comes in. Gathering together over 300 of the most innovative and tastiest beers you need to try, and divided into 50 different catagories, you will find the best of the best each style has to offer. Every category comes with an explanation of the key characteristics of the style - whether it's an American IPA bursting with citrusy C-hops or an Imperial Stout full of dark roasted malts - along with an example of a classic brew and a selection of cutting edge versions that are certain to become instant favourites. So whether you're looking for bitter beers or balanced flavours, a hit of hops or a hint of coffee, the reviews will point you in the right direction to find the perfect beer to suit your tastebuds. Also included throughout the book are interesting nuggets of beer information, covering everything from the catalyst that has caused the astonishing growth in craft beer through to matching beer with food and how to serve your drinks.
1. Let's Have A Party - Wanda Jackson 2. Wake Up Little Susie - The Everly Brothers 3. Twist And Shout - The Isley Brothers 4. The Locomotion - Little Eva 5. Return To Sender - Elvis Presley 6. Let's Dance - Chris Montez 7. Surfin' Safari - The Beach Boys 8. Lana - Roy Orbison 9. C'mon Everybody - Eddie Cochran 10. Up On The Roof - The Drifters 11. He's So Fine - The Chiffons 12. Sea Cruise - Frankie Ford 13. Runaround Sue - Dion 14. Sherry - The Four Seasons 15. Little Town Flirt - Del Shannon 16. Let's Twist Again - Chubby Checker 17. Walk Don't Run - The Ventures 18. Travelin' Man - Rick Nelson 19. Breaking Up Is Hard To Do - Neil Sedaka 20. Hit The Road, Jack - Ray Charles 101. Teenager In Love - Dion & The Belmonts 102. He's A Rebel - The Crystals 103. The Girl Of My Best Friend - Elvis Presley 104. Shout - The Isley Brothers 105. Oh Carol - Neil Sedaka 106. Duke Of Earl - Gene Chandler 107. Bird Dog - Everly Brothers 108. Take Good Care Of My Baby - Bobby Vee 109. Wonderful World - Sam Cooke 110. Come On - Chuck Berry 111. Be My Guest - Fats Domino 112. Come Here Jo-anne - Tommy Boyce 113. Hello Mary Lou - Rick Nelson 114. Apache - The Shadows 115. Love Hurts - Roy Orbison 116. Point Of No Return - Gene Mcdaniels 117. Rhythm Of The Rain - The Cascades 118. Great Balls Of Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis 119. Summertime Blues - Eddie Cochran 120. Over And Over - Bobby Day 201. Runaway - Del Shannon 202. Diana - Paul Anka 203. Big Girls Don't Cry - The Four Seasons 204. Calendar Girl - Neil Sedaka 205. ('til) I Kissed You - The Everly Brothers 206. Lollipop - The Chordettes 207. Only The Lonely - Roy Orbison 208. (Marie's The Name) His Latest Flame - Elvis Pres 209. Living Doll - Cliff Richard 210. Love Potion # 9 - The Clovers 211. Raindrops - Dee Clark 212. Shakin' All Over - Johnny Kidd & The Pirates 213. Rubber Ball - Bobby Vee 214. Apron Strings - Billy The Kid 215. Baby Face - Little Richard 216. Too Many Teardrops - Bobby Hart 217. Poetry In Motion - Johnny Tillotson 218. Did You Ever See A Dream Walking - Fats Domino 219. Stuck On You - Elvis Presley 220. Save The Last Dance For Me - The Drifters
Babymouse 8 Random House Children`s Books
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
In the tradition of Snoopy, of Clifford, and of Lassie comes another great dog story for the ages . . . Babymouse: Puppy Love! Babymouse doesn't exactly have a great history with pets-even her goldfish ran away from home. But all that's about to change. Will Babymouse get the dog of her dreams? Will she ever find her missing fish? Find out in the eighth exciting Babymouse graphic novel! "Ruff! Four paws up!"-The Canine Courier Growing up, brother-sister team Matthew and Jennifer Holm had numerous beloved pets, including the creatively named Ruffy-best known for once sporting a pink mohawk and eating an entire chocolate birthday cake.
First 10 Years, 1956 - 1966 Bear Family Records
1. Empty Room 2. Take Me 3. City Lights 4. No Song To Sing 5. That's What It's Like To Be Lonesome (Single Versi 6. The Thrill Of My Life 7. Ninety-nine 8. Back Where I Started From 9. It's Not The End Of Everything 10. Dead Or Alive 11. No Man's Land 12. The Tip Of My Fingers 13. Walk Out Backwards 14. Best Of Strangers 15. Flowing Waters & Shifting Sands 16. Goodbye Cruel World 17. Po' Folks 18. As Long As I Live 19. It Takes A Worried Man 20. City Lights 21. Columbus Stockade Blues 22. Mama Sang A Song 23. Wedding Bells 24. Yonder Comes A Sucker 25. Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain 26. On & On & On 27. Get A Little Dirt On Your Hands 28. Down Came The Rain 29. Still 30. You Made It Easy 31. I Wish It Was Mine 32. That's What It's Like To Be Lonesome (Lp Version) 101. From A Jack To A King 102. Little Band Of Gold 103. Restless 104. Happiness 105. Reverend Mr. Black 106. It's Been So Long, Darlin' 107. Take These Chains From My Heart 108. Molly 109. 8 X 10 110. I'll Be Somewhere 111. One Mile Over - Two Miles Back 112. Take Me Home 113. Candy Apple Red 114. Cincinnati Ohio 115. Easy Come Easy Go 116. Five Little Fingers 117. Me 118. 500 Miles Away From Home 119. You Don't Have To Be A Baby To Cry 120. Abilene 121. Green, Green 122. I'm Leaving It All Up To You 123. I Love You More & More Every Day 124. Memory No.1 125. In Case You Ever Change Your Mind 126. In The Misty Moonlight 127. 3 A.m. 128. Then & Only Then 129. Worry 130. You Can Have Her 131. Then I'll Stop Loving You 132. Mountain Dew 201. 3 A.m. (Remake) 202. Twist Of The Wrist 203. Certain 204. I Love You Drops 205. Once A Day 206. I Missed Me 207. I've Enjoyed As Much Of This As I Can Stand 208. Saginaw Michigan 209. I Don't Love You Anymore 210. Riverboat 211. I Know You Are Married (But I Love You Still) 212. Time Out 213. I'll Be Waiting 214. Bright Lights & Country Music 215. Born 216. The Freighter 217. Wild Side Of Life 218. Truck Drivin' Man 219. I'll Go Down Swinging 220. The Strangers Story 221. Walking The Dog 222. How The Other Half Lives 223. Wine 224. All Nite Cafe 225. Cocktails 226. Golden Guitar 227. Think I'll Go Somewhere (And Cry Myself To Sleep) 228. In The Summertime 229. Used To 230. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry 301. Lovin' Pains 302. When Liking Turns To Loving 303. Talkin' To The Wall 304. Next Time You're In Tulsa 305. I Get The Fever (Remake) 306. Nail My Shoes To The Floor 307. The First Mrs. Jones 308. Papa 309. For Loving You 310. The Untouchables 311. Get While The Gettin's Good 312. Something To Believe In 313. Ride Ride Ride 314. My Daddy & My Mama & Me 315. A Satisfied Mind 316. Bad Seed 317. Remember Me 318. The Wheel Of Hurt 319. Open Up Your Heart 320. Homesick 321. I'm Ashamed Of You 322. If It's All The Same To You 323. Here Lies The Heart Of Amos Brown 324. Once A Day 325. The Cold Hard Facts Of Life 326. Think I'll Go Somewhere (And Cry Myself To Sleep) 327. I Love You Drops 328. I'll Go Down Swingin' 329. You & Your Sweet Love 330. The Lord Knows I'm Drinkin' 331. Slippin' Away 332. Nobody But A Fool
Brilliant Elvis: Movie CATH CLOTHES
Muzyka>Rock>Rock & Roll
1. (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear 2. Rock-a-hula-baby 3. Hot Dog 4. New Orleans 5. Don't Leave Me Now 6. Trouble 7. G.i. Blues 8. I Want To Be Free 9. Pocketful Of Rainbows 10. Ito-eats 11. Love Me Tender 12. It Feels So Right 13. Hawaiian Wedding Song 14. Tonight Is So Right For Love 15. Crawfish 16. I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell 17. Loving You 18. Almost Always True 19. Frankfort Special 20. Ku-u-i-po. 101. Wooden Heart (Muss I Denn) 102. King Creole 103. Blue Hawaii 104. Doin' The Best I Can 105. Treat Me Nice 106. Didja Ever 107. Slicin' Sand 108. Young & Beautiful 109. Moonlight Swim 110. Blue Suede Shoes (Film Version) 111. Island Of Love 112. Don't Ask Me Why 113. No More (La Paloma) 114. Big Boots 115. Beach Boy Blues 116. What's She Really Like 117. Aloha-oe 118. Young Dreams 119. Hawaiian Sunset 120. Can't Help Falling In Love
City of Friends is the number one bestselling twentieth novel from the highly acclaimed author, Joanna Trollope.She glanced at her phone again. There were appeals from the girls, from her colleagues, a text from Steve reading with uncharacteristic imperiousness, 'Call me.' She couldn't. She couldn't call anyone . . . She leaned forward, gripping the edge of the bench, and stared at the ground. God, she thought, am I losing my mind? Is this what happens when you lose your job?The day Stacey Grant loses her job feels like the last day of her life. Or at least, the only life she'd ever known. For who was she if not a City high-flyer, Senior Partner at one of the top private equity firms in London?As Stacey starts to reconcile her old life with the new - one without professional achievements or meetings, but instead, long days at home with her dog and ailing mother, waiting for her successful husband to come home - she at least has The Girls to fall back on. Beth, Melissa and Gaby. The girls, now women, had been best friends from the early days of university right through their working lives, and for all the happiness and heartbreaks in between.But these career women all have personal problems of their own, and when Stacey's redundancy forces a betrayal to emerge that was supposed to remain secret, their long cherished friendships will be pushed to their limits . . .
Alice in Puzzle-Land DOVER PUBLICATIONS
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Raymond Smullyan received his PhD from Princeton University and has taught at Dartmouth, Princeton, Indiana University, and New York's Lehman College. Best known for his mathematical and creative logic puzzles and games, he is also a concert pianist and a magician. Raymond Smullyan: The Merry Prankster Raymond Smullyan (1919
Secret Puppy Stripes
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
When Daisy arrives at the farm campsite where her family are spending her summer holiday, she knows she's going to have the best time ever. Especially when she finds out that the farm dog has just had puppies! Daisy can't help falling in love with Barney, the smallest of the litter of German shepherd pups. Barney takes to the friendly new girl who sneaks her food and smuggles him into her sleeping bag at night, and soon the pair are inseparable. Daisy longs to take Barney home with her and can't bear the thought of leaving the puppy behind. Will she find a way to persuade Mum and Dad to let her keep him?
szukaj w Kangoo krainaksiazek monty the best dog ever 20169126
Sklepy zlokalizowane w miastach: Warszawa, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice
Szukaj w sklepach lub całym serwisie
t1=0.101, t2=0, t3=0, t4=0.017, t=0.102