krainaksiazek never say can t 20168569
- znaleziono 385 produktów w 24 sklepach
Make up/Paznokcie /Lakiery i bazyMake up/PaznokcieMake up
Sklep: Perfumeria Oscar
Książki Obcojęzyczne>Angielskie>Fiction & related items>Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
Never Can Say Goodbye Cherry Red
1. Honey Bee 2. Never Can Say Goodbye 3. Reach Out, I'll Be There (A Tom Moulton Mix) 4. All I Need Is Your Sweet Lovin' 5. Searchin' 6. We Belong Together 7. False Alarm 8. Real Good People 9. Honey Bee (Columbia Single Version) 10. All It Took Boy Was Losing You (B-side) 11. Come Tonight (B-side) 12. Never Can Say Goodbye (Single Version) 13. We Just Can't Make It (B-side) 14. Reach Out, I'll Be There (Single Version) 15. Honey Bee (Mgm Single Version)
Never Can Say Goodbye MILLENNIUM - UK
1. Sister Sledge:we Are Family 2. The Bombers:get Dancin 3. Rose Royce:car Wash 4. Gloria Gaynor:i Will Survive 5. Kelly Marie:feels Like I'm In Love 6. Odyssey:native New Yorker 7. Sister Sledge:he's The Greatest Dancer 8. Tyrone Ashley:don't Stop Dancing 9. Odyssey:going Back To My Roots 10. The Real Thing:can You Feel The Force 11. Rose Royce:is It Love You're After 12. Odyssey:use It Up Wear It Out 13. Gloria Gaynor:never Can Say Goodbye 14. Harold Melvin & Bluenotes:don't Leave Me This Way
Książki Obcojęzyczne>Angielskie>Health & personal development>Self-help & personal development>Advice on careers & achieving successKsiążk...
Książki Obcojęzyczne>Angielskie>Health & personal development>Self-help & personal development>Advice on careers & achieving successKsiążk...
1. Love To You 2. Lonely Avenue 3. Bo Street Runner (Oak Ep Version) 4. Shame, Shame, Shame 5. Bo Street Runner (Single Version) 6. Tell Me 7. Tell Me What You're Gonna Do 8. And I Do Just What I Want 9. Baby Never Say Goodbye 10. Get Out Of My Way 11. Drive My Car 12. So Very Woman 13. Can't Stop Talkin' About My Baby 14. Love 15. Bo Street Runner (Ready Steady Win Version) 16. I Want To Be Loved (Radio Version) 17. Baby Never Say Goodbye (Radio Version)
Książki & Multimedia > Muzyka
Lista utworów - Płyta 1 1. Values Here 2. One To Two 3. Circles 4. Thin Line 5. Justification 6. What Now? 7. I've Heard 8. Under Your Influence 9. Can I Say 10. Never Go Back 11. Another Wrong 12. My Dog's A Cat 13. I've Heard (live) 14. Another Wrong (live) 15. Trying (live) 16. Justification (live) Opis - RE-ISSUE INCL. 6 BONUSTRACKS Nazwa - Can I Say Autor - Dag Nasty Wydawca - Dischord Records Kod EAN - 0718751791923 Rok wydania - 2002 Nośnik - Płyta CD Ilość elementów - 1 Podatek VAT - 23%
Muzyka>Rhythm & Blues / Soul
1. Standing In The Back Row Of Your Heart 2. Wanna Be Where You Are 3. No Time Next Time 4. Love To Last Forever 5. What Kind Of Person Are You 6. Half Of Your Heart 7. It Will Never Be The Same Again 8. You Had To Know 9. Why (Did It Have To End This Way)? 10. You're So Empty (A Strong Wind Could Blow You Away 11. I've Got News For You 12. Your Love Has Brought Me That Far 13. Coins In A Bottle 14. Here's Where Love Begins 15. I Love You Baby 16. Suddenly There Was You 17. Remember 18. Pity For The Children 19. Just Can't Say Goodbye
Who Do You Say That I Am? Lightning Source UK Ltd
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
No question is more central to Christian living, preaching, and theology than Jesus' question to his disciples: Who do you say that I am? Some would have it that pastors and theologians, biblical exegetes and historians, dogmatic and moral theologians, Catholic and Evangelical have more differences than similarities in the way Christians with such diverse vocations respond to Jesus' question. And there is little doubt that there sometimes seem to be unbridgeable gulfs between the way historians and believers, Internet gossipers and preachers, classical christological debates and present-day praying and pastoral care implicitly or explicitly address the Lord's question. But the authors here address these and other issues in ways that are remarkably convergent, as if a ""Catholic and Evangelical theology"" for proclaiming and following Jesus today has emerged, or is indeed emerging. ""This book circles around Jesus's perennial question: 'who do you say that I am?' It is a question we can never be done with, because it confronts us ever anew, continually calling us to account. Here is a book with an all-star lineup of Christian scholars, led by Carl Braaten, that will edify all those who know they are summoned to answer faithfully, not only with their lips but also with their lives."" --George Hunsinger, Professor of Systematic Theology, Princeton Theological Seminary ""'Who do you say that I am?' If we believe the one who spoke these words is dead, we can bury him and be done with it. If we confess him to be alive, it makes our own lives more complicated--but also interesting. Happily, the contributors to this volume are willing to reckon with such complication. They offer theologically creative, unsentimental reflections on who Jesus Christ is and what he asks of us."" --Joseph Mangina, Professor of Theology, Wycliffe College Michael Root is Professor of Systematic Theology at The Catholic University of America and Executive Director of the Center for Catholic and Evangelical Theology. He was formerly the Director of the Institute for Ecumenical Research, Strasbourg, France. James J. Buckley is Professor of Theology at Loyola University Maryland. He is a member of the North American Lutheran Catholic dialogue and an associate director of the Center for Catholic and Evangelical Theology. He contributed to and edited The Blackwell Companion to Catholicism (2008).
What Men Say Arrow
It comes as no surprise that men and women see things differently - from the way that they approach problems to how they deal with emotional difficulties - but when it comes to relationships, there is certainly never a dull moment. Just how can we penetrate the language barrier of 'manspeak'? What exactly does he mean when he says 'you have curves'? When he suggests you grab a coffee, does he just want a coffee or does he really want to grab a whole lot more? And why do we ever ask 'Does my bum look big in this?' when no answer on the face of this planet is ever correct?Dr Linda Papadopoulos takes us on a journey through a relationship lifespan from the first-date disasters through to meeting the parents and popping the Big Question and beyond, looking at the common pitfalls and how to avoid them. By utilising the principles of the revolutionary Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, we learn how to identify the problems, how to become more aware of our own thought processes and perceptions and how to analyse them to make communication that bit easier. Funny, frank and extremely accessible, "What Men Say, What Women Hear" is an indispensable guide for the modern woman who may be able to run countries, juggle a hectic household and power walk in high heels but who, no matter how hard she tries, just can't seem to understand what the man in her life means.
1. Beautiful You 2. Planes 3. Since I've Been Loving You 4. Ain't It Funny 5. Only With You 6. I Can Almost See The Light 7. Good Guys Don't Always Win 8. Loving And Free 9. Dancing In The Dark 10. It's Hard To Say Goodbye 11. (Care Of) Cell 44 12. Tell Me How 13. I'll Never Forget You 14. Lovelight 15. Ain't It Funny 16. Who's That Knocking? 17. Never Even Thought 18. Touch And Go 19. You Are The Way For Me 20. Photograph 21. Do Magnolia
You Can Quote Me on That Brassey's US
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
You Can Quote Me on That isn't about the polite, country-club sport where players shake hands over the net and offer congratulations on a fine drop shot. It views tennis from inside, where competition is grueling, tempers flare, and egos collide. Top tennis journalist Paul Fein has compiled hundreds of the most outrageous, most significant, and most illuminating quotes on, by, and about tennis's biggest stars and hottest controversies. You want smack talk? How about Maria Sharapova brushing aside an intended compliment with "I'm not the next Kournikova - I want to win matches!" Wonder why Jimmy Connors was such a cutthroat? According to his mother, "Jimmy was taught to be a tiger on the court. When he was young, if I had a shot I could hit down his throat, I did. And I'd say, 'See, Jimmy, even your mother will do that to you.' " Fein even delves into the gritty detail of players' personal lives. Witness Andre Agassi's explanation that "sex doesn't interfere with your tennis; it's staying out all night trying to find it that affects your tennis." And of course legendary bad boy John McEnroe both fires off and gets hits with multiple zingers. Fein includes quotes of praise, thoughtful commentary, and interesting points about players, tournaments, and the game - where it's been and where it's headed. If it's about tennis and worth remembering, well, You Can Quote Me on That. You Can Quote Me on That brought back a flood of wonderful memories, and I discovered plenty of juicy quotes I never heard before. Ever since I first picked up a tennis racket as an eleven-year-old in Long Beach, California, I've crusaded to improve the sport I love. I battled country club elitism and snobbery, the reactionary establishment, "shamateurism," racism, homophobia and sexism. Winning thirty-nine Grand Slam titles, including twenty at Wimbledon, and thumping Bobby Riggs in the famous "Battle of the Sexes" match gave me the public platform I needed. Early on, I learned the power of words. They can make people laugh and cry, think and argue, and ultimately inspire us to do good and great things. Tennis history has always been a huge fascination for me. I loved stories about the tradition-breaking flamboyance of Suzanne Lenglen, the classic elegance of Helen Wills, and the serve-and-volley boldness of Alice Marble. As an enthusiastic teenager, I not only dreamed of playing like these champions, I wanted to be like them. Lenglen liberated tennis women in the 1920s with her attitude as much as her then-risque attire. "I just throw dignity to the wind and think of nothing but the game," she proclaimed. Those words stuck in my mind, as did the eloquence of Helen Wills Moody, the first American to dominate women's tennis. Seventy years ago she said: "Concerning the limits and limitations of the women's game - why should we believe there are any?" My thoughts exactly! That passion for tennis is reflected every day around the world, whether it be at a gritty public court in Compton, California, where Venus and Serena got started, or Centre Court at Wimbledon - my favorite place in the world. Tennis players tell it like it is. They praise and lambaste opponents, confide their hopes and fears, talk tennis issues, and express themselves in every conceivable way. Andre Agassi is one of my favorite players because he's a champion off the court, too. He's raised millions of dollars for charities, and his college preparatory academy in Las Vegas has given hope to hundreds of disadvantaged children. After Andre rebounded from a devastating career slump to win Roland Garros in 1999, he said, "I've got to say, what turns me on more than anything is just making a difference in people's lives. That's one thing I've taken with me and I'll keep. Probably even more so than the accomplishments itself at the French Open is the fact that somewhere along the line it gave hope to people." Paul Fein, an award-winning journalist, is also a sectional tournament player, former satellite tournament director and regional TV commentator, and teaching pro, who knows first-hand about the pressures, joys and disappointments of competition. Paul's You Can Quote Me on That contains hundreds of funny, informative and provocative quotes by and about present and past stars on thirty-five different topics. No one and nothing is spared. I found the entire book engrossing. I'm sure you will, too. And you can quote me on that! - Tennis superstar Billie Jean King
Catch As Catch Can FAT BEATS
Muzyka>Hip-hop / Rap
1. Catch As... 2. Stride (Anxiety Get Gonk) 3. Beat Beat Beat 4. A Lot To Say 5. Restless 6. State Of The World 7. A Fly Can't Bird 8. Pan Stomp 9. Making A Mess 10. Belmont & Clark 11. Hometown Anthem 12. Glupies 13. In Between Her 14. Never Really Know 15. Vessel 16. Someone Who Dares
1. Dixie Jamboree 2. There's No Anaesthetic For Love 3. Ta-de-ah 4. Riffin' At The Bar-b-q 5. Harlem Swing 6. I Lost Control Of Myself 7. The Land Of Make Believe 8. That Please Be Mineable Feeling 9. Dancing In The Street 10. You're So Different 11. I Wouldn't Have Known It 12. Let's Get Happy 13. I Like To Riff 14. On The Sunny Side Of The Street 15. Black Spider Stomp 16. By The River Sainte Marie 17. Sweet Lorraine 18. Honeysuckle Rose 19. Gone With The Draft 20. This Side Up 21. Babs 22. Scotchin' With The Soda 23. Slow Down 24. Early Morning Blues 101. I Like To Riff 102. This Will Make You Laugh 103. Stop! The Red Light's On 104. Hit The Ramp 105. Call The Police 106. Are You Fer It? 107. That Ain't Right 108. Hit That Jive Jack 109. Indiana 110. I Can't Get Started 111. Tea For Two 112. Body & Soul 113. Vom, Vim Veedle 114. All For You 115. Let's Spring One 116. Beautiful Moons Ago 117. Pitchin' Up A Boogie 118. I'm Lot 119. F.s.t. 120. My Lips Remeber Your Kisses 121. Cole A Penny 122. Let's Pretend 123. Straighten Up & Fly Right 124. Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You? 201. If You Can't Smile & Say Yes 202. Sweet Lorraine 203. Embraceable You 204. It's Only A Paper Moon 205. I Just Can't See For Lookin' 206. The Man I Love 207. Body & Soul 208. Prelude In C Sharp Minor 209. What Is This Thing Called Love? 210. Heads 211. Pro-sky 212. It Had To Be You 213. I Can't Give You Anything But Love 214. Look What You've Done To Me 215. Easy Listening Blues 216. I Realize Now 217. Bring Another Drink 218. If You Can't Smile & Say Yes, Please Don't Cry A 219. A Pile O'cole 220. Any Old Time 221. Bring Another Drink 222. Candy 223. A Trio Grooves In Brooklyn 224. You Can Depend On Me 301. Riffamarole 302. Stormy Weather 303. If I Could Be With You 304. I'm A Shy Guy 305. You're Nobody 'Till Somebody Loves You 306. Don't Blame Me 307. What Can I Say After I Say I'm Sorry 308. I'm Thru With Love 309. Sweet Georgia Brown 310. I Tho't You Ought To Know 311. It Only Happens Once 312. Black Market Stuff 313. Laguna Leap 314. I'll Never Be The Same 315. Swingin' On Central 316. Nat's Kick - Part 1 317. Nat's Kick - Part 2 318. Satchel Mouth Baby 319. Solid Potato Salad 320. It Is Beter To Be By 321. Come To Baby, Do 322. The Frim Fram Sauce 323. I'm An Errand Boy For Rhythm 324. This Way Out 325. I Know That You Know 401. Oh, But I Do 402. How Does It Feel 403. I Can't Believe That You're Love With Me 404. The Way You Look Tonight 405. Airness A La Nat 406. My Old Flame 407. I'm In The Mood For Love 408. I Don't Know Why 409. Route 66 410. Everyone Is Sayin' Hello Again 411. Route 66 412. What Can I Say After I Say I'm Sorry 413. To A Wild Rose 414. Could-'ja 415. Baby, Baby All The Time 416. Oh, But I Do 417. Rex Rhumba 418. But She's My Buddy's Chick 419. You Call It Madness (But I Call It Love) 420. The Christmas Song 421. The Best Man 422. The Christmas Song 423. You Should Have Told Me 501. (I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons 502. In The Cool Of The Evening 503. That's The Beginning Of The End 504. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes 505. I Want To Thank You Folks 506. You're The Cream In My Coffee 507. Come In Out Of The Rain 508. You Don't Learn That In School 509. You Be You 510. Can You Look Me In The Eyes 511. Meet Me At No Special Place 512. Naughty Angeline 513. I Miss You So 514. That's What 515. Honeysuckle Rose 516. It's Kind Of Lonesome Out Tonight 517. For Once In Your Life 518. I Think You Get What I Mean 519. But All I've Got Is Me 520. I Can't Be Bothered 521. When I Take My Sugar To Tea 522. Rhumba Azul 601. I Never Had A Chan 602. What'll Do 603. This Is My Night To Dream 604. Makin' Whoopee 605. There I've Said It Again 606. I'll String Along With You 607. The Trouble With Me Is You 608. Too Marvelous For Words 609. Three Little Words 610. Moonlight In Vermont 611. Poor Butterfly 612. How High The Moon 613. I'll Never Be The Same 614. These Foolish Things 615. Cole Capers 616. Blues In My Shower 617. Wanna Be A Friend Of Yours 618. Ke Mo Ki 619. Three Blind Mice 620. Save The Bones For Henry Jones 621. My Baby Likes Be-bop 622. Harmony 623. You Can't Make Money Dreamin' 624. There's A Train Out For Dreamland 701. My Sleepy Head 702. Brahm's Lullaby 703. Nature Boy 704. Nursery Rhymes 705. Old Macdonald Had A Farm 706. The Three Trees 707. Laguna Mood 708. Now He Tells Me 709. That's A Natural Fact 710. Lament In Chords 711. Thoses Things Money Can't Buy 712. Love Nest 713. Dream A Little Of Me 714. The I'll Be Tires Of You 715. Little Girl 716. No Moon 717. I Feel So Smoochie 718. A Boy From Texas - A Girl From Tenessee 719. It's A Sentimental Thing To Do 720. I've Only Myself To Blame 721. The Geek 722. Confess 723. If I Had You 801. Flo & Joe 802. If You Stub Your Toe One The Moon 803. Return Trip 804. A Woman Always Understands 805. Put'em In A Box, Rie 'Em With A Ribbon 806. I've Got A Way With Women 807. My Fair Lady 808. Lost April 809. Lost April 810. Lielette 811. Lulubelle 812. Leap Here 813. Portrait Of Jennie 814. Don't Cry, Cry Baby 815. An Old Piano Plays The Blues 816. You Can't Lose A Broken Heart 817. My Baby Just Cares For Me 818. Can I Come In For A Second? 819. Baby Won't You Say You Love Me 820. Monday Again 901. I'll Never Say Never Again 902. I Almost Lost My Mind 903. The Greatest Inventor Of Them All 904. Orange Colored Sky 905. Jam-bo 906. Get To Getting' 907. Paint Yourself A Rainbow 908. Destination Moon 909. That's My Girl 910. Too Young 911. Red Sails In The Sunset 912. Wish I Were Somebody Else 913. Unforgettable 914. Pretend 915. It's Crazy 916. You Stepped Out Of A Dream 917. Where Were You 918. Summer Is A Comin' In 919. Funny (Not Much) 920. There Goes My Heart 921. I Love You For Sentimental Reasons 922. Tenderly 923. This Can't Be Love 924. Almost Like Being In Love
szukaj w Kangoo krainaksiazek never say can t 20168569
Sklepy zlokalizowane w miastach: Warszawa, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice
Szukaj w sklepach lub całym serwisie
t1=0.081, t2=0, t3=0, t4=0.022, t=0.081