krainaksiazek not my mother omnibus my daughter and her man 20093944
- znaleziono 26 produktów w 3 sklepach
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
In 1984 two young mothers meet at a toddler group in Birmingham. As their friendship grows, they share with each other the difficulties and secrets in their lives: Joanne, a sweet, shy girl, is increasingly afraid of her husband. The lively, promising man she married has become hostile and violent and she is too ashamed to tell anyone. When her mother, Margaret is suddenly rushed into hospital, the bewildered family find that there are things about their mother of which they had no idea. Margaret was evacuated from Birmingham as a child and has spent years avoiding the pain of her childhood -- but finds that you can't run from the past forever. Sooky, kind and good-natured, has already been through one disastrous marriage and is back at home living with her parents. But being 'disgraced' is not easy. Her mother, Meena, refuses to speak to Sooky. At first her silence seems like a punishment, but Sooky gradually realizes it contains emotions which are far more complicated and that her mother may need her help. Meena has spent 20 years trying to fit in with life in Birmingham, and to deal with the conflicts within her between east and west, old ways and new. This is the story of two young women discovering the heartbreak of their mothers' lives, and of how mothers create daughters -- and learn from them.
Książki Obcojęzyczne>Angielskie>Fiction & related items>Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
Solange De Valnay's Ordered World Is Shattered When She Discovers The Identity Of Her True Father For The First Time. She Loves The Man Who Has Always Been Papa And The Languedoc Vineyard In Which She Had The Happiest Of Childhoods; Celine, Her Mother, Is Dead. But The Truth Of Richard Kirwan's Liaison With Her Mother Cannot Remain Buried.
Not without My Daughter Corgi Books
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
'You are here for the rest of your life. Do you understand? You are not leaving Iran. You are here until you die.' Betty Mahmoody and her husband, Dr Sayyed Bozorg Mahmoody ('Moody'), came to Iran from the USA to meet Moody's family. With them was their four-year-old daughter, Mahtob. Appalled by the squalor of their living conditions, horrified by what she saw of a country where women are merely chattels and Westerners are despised, Betty soon became desperate to return to the States. But Moody, and his often vicious family, had other plans. Mother and daughter became prisoners of an alien culture, hostages of an increasingly tyrannical and violent man. Betty began to try to arrange an escape. Evading Moody's sinister spy network, she secretly met sympathisers opposed to Khomeini's savage regime. But every scheme that was suggested to her meant leaving Mahtob behind for ever...
Are You My Mother? JONATHAN CAPE
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Alison Bechdel's Fun Home was a literary phenomenon: 'an extraordinarily intimate account of family secrets that manages to be shocking, unsettling and life-affirming at the same time', as Sarah Walters wrote in the Guardian. The Times said it was 'incontestibly the graphic book of the year', while the Observer recently chose it as one of the ten best graphic novels ever published. While Fun Home explored Bechdel's relationship with her father, a closeted homsexual, this new memoir is about her mother - a voracious reader, a music lover, a passionate amateur actor. Also a woman, unhappily married to a gay man, whose artistic aspirations simmered under the surface of Bechdel's childhood...and who stopped touching or kissing her daughter goodnight, for ever, when she was seven. Poignantly, hilariously, Bechdel embarks on a quest for answers concerning the mother-daughter gulf. It's a richly layered search that leads readers from the fascinating life and work of psychoanalyst Donald Winnicott to one explosively illuminating Dr Seuss illustration, to Bechdel's own (serially monogamous) love life. And, finally, back to Mother - to a truce, fragile and real-time, that will move and astonish all adult children of gifted mothers.
1. Barstow, Josephine - Jenufa (Oper In 3 Akten) (Ges 2. Soon It Will Be Evening (1. Akt) 3. What Are You Doing Here, Laca? 4. Come Now, Jenufa 5. They're All For Marrying 6. My Dear Heart, My Steva, Stevuska! 7. Steva, Steva, I Know You Got Drunk Today 8. How All This Boasting Of Steva 9. Introduction (2. Akt) 10. If I Leave The Door Ajar A Little 11. Yes, In All These Twenty Weeks 12. Aunt Kostelnicka, In The Note You Sent Me 13. But I Saw A Man Come In Here Just Now 101. One Moment...in That Moment Must I Lose Hope 102. Mamicko, My Head Is Aching 103. Who Is There? 104. He's Coming Now!... 105. Don't You Feel Nervous, Jenufka? (3. Akt) 106. God Be With You! 107. There Now, Laca Just As I Foresaw 108. Aha! Here They Are 109. There's No Denying That All That Was Really A Sigh 110. God Be With You One & All! 111. What Baby's That They're Shouting About? 112. Come Quickly Now! 113. Steva, This Is Terrible... 114. Ha, There Now, You See His Baby Clothes! 115. Do Not Kneel, Dear Mother! 116. They Have Gone! Now You Go!
Keep My Skillet Good & Gr Bear Family Records
1. Keep My Skillet Good & Greasy 2. Hill Billie Blues 3. Old Maid's Last Hope (A Burglar Song) 4. All I've Got's Gone 5. The Fox Chase 6. Papa's Billie Goat 7. The Little Old Log Cabin In The Lane 8. (She Was Always) Chewing Gum 9. Jonah & The Whale 10. I'm Going Away To Leave You, Love 11. Love Somebody 12. Soldier's Joy 13. Bile Them Cabbage Down 14. Down By The River 15. Run, Nigger, Run 16. Old Dan Tucker 17. Station Will Be Changed After A While 18. Rooster Crow Medley 19. Going Across The Sea 20. Just From Tennessee 21. Watermelon Smilin' On The Vine 22. All-go-hungry Hash House 23. From Jerusalem To Jericho 24. I Tickled Nancy 25. Arkansas Travelers 26. The Girl I Left Behind Me 101. Muskrat Medley 102. Old Ship Of Zion 103. Down In Arkansaw 104. Down By The Old Mill Stream 105. I Don't Reckon It'll Happen Again 106. Save My Mother's Picture From The Sale 107. Rise When The Rooster Crows 108. Way Down The Old Plank Road 109. The Bible's True 110. He Won The Heart Of My Sarah Jane 111. Late Last Night When My Willie Came Home 112. I've Got The Mouning Blues 113. Death Of John Henry (Steel Driving Man) 114. On The Dixie Bee Line (In That Henry Ford Of 115. Mine) 116. Buck Dancer's Choice 117. The Franklin Blues 118. Whoop' Em Up Cindy 119. Only As Far As The Gate, Dear Ma 120. Just Tell Them That You Saw Me 121. Poor Sinners, Fare You Well 122. Old Ties 123. Knoxville Blues 124. We Are Up Against It Now 125. Uncle Dave's Beloved Solo 126. The Old Man's Drunk Again 127. I Ain't Got Long To Stay 201. Ain't It A Shame To Keep Your Honey Out In 202. The Rain 203. Stop That Knocking At My Door 204. Sassy Sam 205. Shout, Mourner, You Shall Be Free 206. I Don't Care If I Never Wake Up 207. In The Good Old Summer Time 208. Something's Always Sure To Tickle Me 209. Sourwood Mountain Medley 210. Deliverance Will Come 211. Wouldn't Give Me Sugar In My Coffee 212. Kissin' On The Sly 213. Hold On The Sleigh 214. In The Good Old Days Of Long Ago 215. My Girl's A High Born Lady 216. The Cross Eyed Butcher & The Cackling Hen 217. In The Old Carolina State (Where The Sweet 218. Magnolias Bloom) 219. Never Make Love No More 220. Arcade Blues 221. Them Two Gals Of Mine 222. Diamond In The Rough 223. Tossing The Baby So High 224. Sho' Fly, Don't Bother Me 225. Uncle Ned 226. Braying Mule 227. Bake That Chicken Pie 228. Rock About My Sara Jane 301. Tell Her To Come Back Home 302. Hold That Wood-pile Down 303. Carve That Possum 304. Hop High Ladies, The Cake's All Dough 305. Sail Away Ladies 306. I'm A-goin' Away In The Morn 307. Sleepy Lou 308. The Gray Cat On The Tennessee Farm 309. Walk, Tom Wilson, Walk 310. I's Gwine Back To Dixie 311. Take Me Home, Poor Julia 312. Go Along Mule 313. Tom & Jerry 314. Rabbit In The Pea Patch 315. Jordan Is A Hard Road To Travel 316. Pickaninny Lullaby Song 317. Are You Washed In The Blood Of The Lamb 318. The Maple On The Hill 319. Poor Old Dad 320. Walking In The Sunlight 321. Bear Me Away On Your Snowy Wings 322. The Mockingbird Song Medley 323. Shall We Gather At The River 324. In The Sweet Bye & Bye 325. In The Shade Of The Old Apple Tree 401. Molly Married A Travelling Man 402. When Reubin Comes To Town 403. Got No Silver No Gold Blues 404. Heartaching Blues 405. Roe Rire Poor Gal 406. You've Been A Friend To Me 407. Backwater Blues 408. More Like Your Dad Every Day 409. I'll Never Go There Any More (The Bowery) 410. Jesus, Lover Of My Soul 411. From Earth To Heaven 412. The Coon That Had The Razor 413. Buddy Won't You Roll Down The Line 414. Worthy Of Estimation 415. I'm The Child To Fight 416. Over The Road I'm Bound To Go 417. The New Ford Car 418. The Gal That Got Stuck On Everything She Said 419. Comin' Round The Mountain 420. Governor Al Smith 421. Darling Zelma Lee 422. Put Me In My Little Bed 423. Life & Death Of Jesse James 424. Man That Rode The Mule Around The World 425. Tennessee Jubilee 426. New Coon In Town 501. For Goodness Sakes Don't Say I Told You 502. We Need A Change In Business All Around 503. Susie Lee 504. Mister Johnson 505. Farm Relief 506. Uncle Dave's Travels, Part 3 (In & Around 507. Since Baby's Learned To Talk 508. Uncle Dave's Travels, Part 4 (Visit At The 509. Over The Mountain 510. Hush Little Baby Don't You Cry 511. Uncle Dave's Travels, Part 1 (Misery In 512. Uncle Dave's Travels, Part 2 (Around 513. Tennessee Red Fox Chase 514. The Wreck Of The Tennessee Gravy Train 515. Oh Baby, You Done Me Wrong 516. She's Got The Money Too 517. Oh Lovin' Babe 518. Mysteries Of The World 519. Come On Buddie, Don't You Want To Go 520. 20. 521. Go On, Nora Lee 522. Was You There When They Took My Lord Away 523. Thank God For Everything 524. When The Train Comes Along 525. Tennessee Tornado 526. Don't Get Weary Children 527. He's Up With The Angels Now 601. Over The Mountain 602. When The Harvest Days Are Over 603. One More River To Cross 604. Just One Way To The Pearly Gates 605. I'll Tickle Nancy 606. I'll Keep My Skillet Good & Greasy 607. All In Down & Out Blues 608. Honest Confession Is Good For The Soul 609. Fame Apart From God's Approval 610. The Bum Hotel 611. From Jerusalem To Jericho 612. Two-in-one Chewing Gum 613. Travelin' Down The Road 614. Country Ham & Red Gravy 615. Summertime On The Beeno Line 616. He Won The Heart Of Sarah Jane 617. Peek-a-boo 618. Working For My Lord 619. She's Got The Money Too 620. Wait Till The Clouds Roll By 621. Things I Don't Like To See 622. They're After Me 623. My Daughter Wished To Marry 624. Beautiful Love 625. Give Me Back My Five Dollars 626. Railroadin' & Gamblin' 627. Cumberland Mountain Deer Race 701. Johnny Grey 702. The Gayest Old Dude That's Out 703. Come Dearest The Daylight Is Gone / 704. Nobody's Darling But Mine 705. Don't Look For Trouble 706. I'm Free, I've Broken The Chains 707. Laugh Your Blues Away 708. Travellin' On My Mind 709. I'm Drifting Farther From You 710. The Gray Cat On The Tennessee Farm 711. Over The Mountain 712. Eleven Cent Cotton 713. Death Of John Henry (Steel Driving Man) 714. From Jerusalem To Jericho 715. How Beautiful Heaven Must Be 716. (She Was Always) Chewin' Gum 717. Cumberland Mountain Deer Race 718. Rabbit In The Pea Patch 719. Bully Of The Town 720. Mountain Dew 721. Old Maid's Love Song 722. Rock Of Ages 723. Keep My Skillet Good & Greasy 724. Death Of John Henry (Steel Driving Man) 725. That's Where My Money Goes 726. Long John Green 727. Lady In The Car 728. Cotton-eyed Joe 729. Something's Always Sure To Tickle Me 730. (She Was Always) Chewing Gum 731. All In Down & Out Blues 732. All Go Hungry Hash House 733. Whoa Mule 734. No One To Welcome Me Home 735. Banjo Solo 736. Jenny Put The Kettle On 737. Kissin' On The Sly 801. Cannon County Hills 802. Nobody's Darling But Mine 803. Way Out On The Mountain 804. Keep My Skillet Good & Greasy 805. Brother Johnson 806. Take Me Back To My Old Carolina Home 807. (She Was Always) Chewing Gum 808. Kissin' On The Sly 809. Turkey In The Straw 810. I Intend To Make Heaven My Home 811. Honest Confession Is Good For The Soul 812. Come Dearest The Daylight Is Gone 813. I've Got A Mule To Ride 814. Late Last Night When My Willie Came Home 815. Keep My Skillet Good & Greasy 816. Shucking The Corn 817. How Beautiful Heaven Must Be 818. Peek-a-boo 819. He Won The Heart Of My Sarah Jane 820. Over The Mountain 821. I'm Going Away To Leave You, Love 822. Late Last Night When My Willie Came Home 823. All Go Hungry Hash House 824. Turkey In The Straw 825. Something's Always Sure To Tickle Me 826. Hand Me Down My Walking Cane 827. New Dude In Town 828. From Jerusalem To Jericho 829. Old Dan Tucker 830. All Go Hungry Hash House 901. Red River Valley 902. Swing Your Partner (& Smoky Mountain Boys 903. Down In Union County (& Smoky Mountain Boys 904. Wabash Cannonball (& Smoky Mountain Boys With 905. (Take Me Back To) That Old Carolina Home 906. Just Tell Them That You Saw Me 907. The Great Speckled Bird (& Smoky Mountain 908. Down Home In Union (Reprise)
1. Hammond, John - Purty Polly 2. Macon, Uncle Dave - The Girl I Left Behind Me 3. Caron, Fiddlin' John - The Boston Burglar 4. Puckett, Riley - The Boston Burglar 5. Harrell, Kelly - O! Molly Dear Go Ask Your Mother 6. Poole, Charlie - The Highwayman 7. Johnson, Earl - Three Nights Experience 8. Weilliams, Fess - Gambler's Blues 9. Boggs, Dock - Pretty Polly 10. Taylor's Kentucky Boys - Maxwell Girl 11. Shelton, B. F. - Pretty Polly 12. Grayson & Whitter - Handsome Molly 13. Grayson & Whitter - Rose Conley 14. Leake County Revelers - My Bonnie Lies Over The Oc 15. Tanner, Gid - Old Mcdonald Had A Farm 16. Tanner, Gid - It's A Long Way To Tipperary 17. Parker, Charlie & Woolbright, Mack - Will The Weav 18. Daby & Tarlton - Columbus Stockade Blues 19. Kazee, Buell - Lady Gay 20. Kazee, Buell - The Butcher's Boy 21. New Arkansas Travellers - Handy Man 22. New Arkansas Travellers - I Tickled 'Em 23. Harvey, Roy - George Collins 24. Stoneman, Ernest V. - Down On The Banks Of The Ohi 25. Davis, Blind Willie - Rock Of Ages 101. Carter Family - I Have No One To Love Me (But The 102. Mcghee, Sam - As Willie & Mary Strolled By The Sea 103. Grayson & Whitter - Where Are You Going Alice? 104. Luther, Frank - Barbara Allen 105. Parker, Chubby - King Kong Kitche Kitche Ki-me-o 106. Hutchison, Frank - Wild Hogs In The Red Brush 107. Tar Heels, Carolina - Can't You Remember When Your 108. Reed, Bill & Reed, Belle - The Old Lady & The Devi 109. Stoneman Family - The Spanish Merchant's Daughter 110. Leake County Revelers - Molly Put The Kettle On 111. Rutherford & Forster - Storms May Rule The Ocean 112. Harrell, Kelly - Cave Love Has Gained The Day 113. Tar Heels, Carolina - Rude & Rambling Man 114. Poole, Charlie - He Rambled 115. Justice, Dick - Henry Lee 116. Greer, I. G. - Sweet William & Fair Ellen (Part 1) 117. Greer, I. G. - Sweet William & Fair Ellen (Part 2) 118. Moore, Byrd & His Hot Shots - Three Men Went A-hun 119. Ashley, Clarence - The Coo Coo Bird 120. Watts, Wilmer & His Lonely Eagles - Sleepy Desert 121. Nelstone's Hawaiians - Fatal Flower Garden 122. Carson Brothers & Sprinkle - The Old Miller's Will 123. Jones, Coley - Drunken Special 124. Poole, Charlie - My Gypsy Girl 125. Kincaid, Bradley - Barbara Allen 201. Buddies, Carolina - In A Cottage By The Sea 202. Ashley, Clarence - The House Carpenter 203. Tanner, Gid - Devilish Mary 204. Oaks Family, The - Wake Up, You Drowsy Sleeper 205. Tarlton, Jimmie - Lowe Bonnie 206. Shepard, Bill - Aunt Jane Blues 207. Blind Blake - Champagne Charlie's My Name 208. Carter Family - I Will Never Marry 209. Martin, Asa - Crawling & Creeping 210. Carter Family - Sinking In The Lonesome Sea 211. Carter Family - Can The Circle Be Unbroken (By & B 212. Broonzy, Big Bill - Keep Your Hands Off Her 213. Henson, Daw - Lady Margaret & Sweet William 214. Steele, Pete - Pretty Polly 215. Coon Creek Girls - Pretty Polly 216. Dixon Brothers - Story Of George Collins 217. Leadbelly - The Gallis Pole 218. Carlisle, Cliff - Black Jack David 219. Blue Sky Boys - Mary Of The Wild Moore 220. Brown, Morris Quartet - Drink To Me Only With Thin 221. Carter Family - Black Jack David 222. Mctell, Blind Willie - Amazing Grace 223. Mainer, Wade - Ramblin' Boy 224. Carter Family - The Wave On The Sea 225. Monroe, Bill - Footprints In The Snow
Hanif Kureishi - Mother FABER & FABER
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
'Kureishi's screenplay is one of his most focused and engaging since My Beautiful Laundrette.' Allan Hunter, Screen International At sixty-five years of age, May fears that life has passed her by - that she has become just another invisible old lady whose days are more or less numbered. When she and her husband travel down from the north to visit their grown-up children in west London, she finds them characteristically inattentive. But then her husband's unexpected death pulls the ground from under her, and she subsequently embarks on a passionate affair with Darren, a man half her age, who is renovating her son's house and sleeping with her daughter, Paula. In the midst of this tumultuous situation, May begins to understand that it can take a lifetime to feel truly alive.
My Father Il Duce Kales Press
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
In this historical, revisionist memoir, Romano Mussolini (September 26, 1927-February 3, 2006), the last surviving child of dictator Benito Mussolini, contributes his unique perspective to the growing body of work that portrays Il Duce's era. Through Romano's portrait of never before publicly shared memories and feelings, My Father Il Duce brings alive the domestic scenes of his childhood particularly when they intersected with his father's public role. He also relates in detail the memories of his mother, Donna Rachele, who lived until 1979 and often spoke with Romano about his father. Romano's memories, sorted by chapter, but not presented chronologically, shift between his own recollections of time spent with his father to the years after Mussolini's death in 1945. The prose lingers and then artistically moves forward, melancholy to fierce to vulnerable, like the notes of the jazz music played by Romano during his acclaimed musical career. Mussolini is presented here as a man who was supremely convinced that he was the master of his life: "'Everything happening around me, '" my father used to say, "'leaves me indifferent. I consciously choose 'Live dangerously' as my life's motto. As an old soldier, I say, 'If I advance, follow me. If I retreat, kill me. If they kill me, vindicate me.'" He saw his existence in scenes of high drama, envisioning in the end, Romano tells us, that he would be placed in front of throngs at New York City's Madison Square Garden and then executed in a macabre spectacle. In this memoir, Romano does not truly ponder the consequences of his father's alliances and dictatorship, though with at least one notable exception that he gave considerable thought to his personal anger toward Hitler for "stabbing my father in the back at his darkest hour." Instead, he seeks to render concrete the memories that he held silent over a lifetime before they were lost to history. The fascist order that Mussolini created and imposed upon Italy is one that Italians and students of history the world over are still interpreting. Indeed, his legacy was centerstage in the May 2006 Italian national elections, and one of the deputies in the Italian parliament today who represents his alliances is Alessandra Mussolini, Romano's daughter and defender of her infamous grandfather. As the trend of historical revisionism in Italy continues, in particular regarding the role of fascism, some of this kinder, gentler Mussolini is already widely accepted. Thus, My Father Il Duce (in Italian Il Duce Mio Padre) was published to great attention and controversy in Italy in 2004 and quickly became a bestseller. Romano often appeared on Italian national television and in newspaper interviews. In part, this illuminates that fascist supporters are alive and well, while also confirms even among non-supporters, the ongoing attraction to the cult of personality Mussolini masterminded. In Italy, this public discourse about Mussolini is common. However, for others it is important to establish a context for Romano's memoir. This is accomplished here through an accompanying masterful twenty-one page introductory essay by one of the world's foremost authorities on Italian political culture, Alexander Stille: writing the introductory essay to My Father Il Duce is a bit like writing the warning label on a powerful drug that has its uses but must be taken with care and knowledge of its possible side effects. Romano reached his goal of living to see the first publication of his memoir in Italian. As for this English-language edition, he earlier expressed approval of the front cover design. On January 1, 2006, he received the translated English language manuscript of his writing. During the last month of his life, he approved it. Romano Mussolini died on February 3, 2006, at age seventy-nine in a Rome hospital soon after heart surgery. Romano's death made international news. The New York Times obituary reported: "In the 1950's and 60's he was in the vanguard of Italian jazz with his group the Romano Mussolini All Stars, and he played with American greats like Dizzy Gillespie, Duke Ellington and Chet Baker. Mr. Mussolini gained even greater international fame with his first marriage, to Anna Maria Scicolone, the sister of the actress Sophia Loren....Despite his own scrupulous avoidance of politics, politicians from Italy's right wing-parties widely lauded Mr. Mussolini and his family name in statements they released: 'Romano knew how to make us love him for his humanity, his art, but also for the dignity and coherence with which he defended his family from attacks and demonizations.'" Through Romano's worldwide celebrity and well-regarded nature, his words in defense of Il Duce, albeit ones he no doubt wrote as a son who loved his father, offer a rare insider's perspective that can help us better understand, and therefore more readily defeat tyranny. This memoir's account of history further reminds us of the continuing need for our vigilance in the pursuit of truth.
Blood Doctor Penguin
Powieści i opowiadania
Matchmaker Strategic Book Publishing & Rights Agency, LLC
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
The Matchme dating agency promises to find the partner of your dreams. It requires every prospective client take a blood test to rule out genetic diseases. The truth is that it is not matching warm bodies, just warm body parts. Matchme is really an illegal underground organization that harvests human organs, and the blood testing is needed to match unsuspecting donors to waiting clients. When Kathleen Ryan meets David DeSilva, she thinks he's a rich, handsome banker and the man of her dreams. Her mother is suspicious when her Irish instincts alert her to something evil in the man. She insists her oldest daughter, F.B.I. Agent Rebecca Ryan, investigate DeSilva. Rebecca meets up with her old boyfriend, Police Officer James Conti, who has been recruited by the F.B.I. to find missing children and adults. Together they uncover a diabolical plot that not only takes human organs from adults, but breeds children as organ donors. Despite the terrible danger they face, James and Rebecca finds a new lease on love. Rebecca's Irish blood leads her on a hunch to a fertility clinic run by an evil psychopath. Meet The Matchmaker! Moira Henderson was born in the Scottish Highlands and currently works as a registered nurse in Reno, Nevada. This novel was inspired by her training in forensics. "My knowledge of human organ harvesting was acquired during my training in health care while studying at Cambridge University, England. My knowledge of court procedure and training in forensics, mainly about pedophiles, inspired my present work." Publisher's website: http://sbprabooks.com/MoiraHenderson
Complete Albums Collection Sony Music Entertainment
1. I Am Rock 2. Leaves That Are Green 3. A Church Is Burning 4. April Come She Will 5. The Sound Of Silence 6. A Most Peculiar Man 7. He Was My Brother 8. Kathy's Song 9. The Side Of A Hill 10. A Simple Desultory Philippic (Or How I Was Robert 11. Flowers Never Bend With The Rainfall 12. Patterns 13. I Am A Rock (Alternate Version) 14. A Church Is Burning (Alternate Version) 101. Mother & Child Reunion 102. Duncan 103. Everything Pur Together Falls Apart 104. Run That Body Down 105. Armistice Day 106. Me & Julio Down By The Schoolyard 107. Peace Like A River 108. Papa Hobo 109. Hobo's Blues 110. Paranoia Blues 111. Congratulations 112. Me & Julio Down By The Schoolyard 113. Duncan 114. Paranoia Blues 201. Kodachrome 202. Tenderness 203. Take Me To The Mardi Gras 204. Something So Right 205. One Man's Ceiling Is Another Man's Floor 206. American Tune 207. Was A Sunny Day 208. Learn How To Fall 209. St. Judy's Comet 210. Loves Me Like A Rock 211. Let Me Live In Your City 212. Take Me To The Mardi Gras (Acoustic Demo) 213. American Tune (Unfinished Demo) 214. Loves Me Like A Rock (Acoustic Demo) 301. Me & Julio Down By The Schoolyard 302. Homeward Bound 303. American Tune 304. El Condor Pasa (If I Could) 305. Duncan 306. The Boxer 307. Mother & Child Reunion 308. The Sound Of Silence 309. Jesus Is The Answer 310. Bridge Over Troubled Water 311. Loves Me Like A Rock 312. America 313. Kodachrome 314. So Something So Right 401. Still Crazy After All These Years 402. My Little Town 403. I Do It For Your Love 404. 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover 405. Night Game 406. Gone At Last 407. Some Folks' Lives Roll Easy 408. Have A Good Time 409. You're Kind 410. Silent Eyes 411. Slip Slidin' Away (Demo) 412. Gone At Last 501. Late In The Evening 502. That's Why God Made The Movies 503. One-trick Pony 504. How The Heart Approaches What It Yearns 505. Oh, Marion 506. Ace In The Hole 507. Nobody 508. Jonah 509. God Bless The Absentee 510. Long, Long Day 511. Soft Parachutes 512. All Because Of You 513. Spiral Highway 514. Stranded In A Limousine 601. Allergies 602. Hearts & Bones 603. When Numbers Get Serious 604. Think Too Much (B) 605. Song About The Moon 606. Think Too Much (A) 607. Train In The Distance 608. Rene & Georgette Magritte With Their Dog After T 609. Cars Are Cars 610. The Late Great Johnny Ace 611. Shelter Of Your Arms 612. Train In The Distance (Original Acoustic Demo) 613. Rene & Georgette Magritte With Their Dog After T 614. The Late Great Johnny Ace (Original Acoustic Demo) 701. The Boy In The Bubble 702. Graceland 703. I Know What I Know 704. Gumboots 705. Diamonds On The Soles Of Her Shoes 706. You Can Call Me Al 707. Under African Skies 708. Homeless 709. Crazy Love, Vol II 710. That Was Your Mother 711. All Around The World Or The Myth Of Fingerprints 712. Homeless (Demo) 713. Diamonds On The Soles Of Her Shoes (Alternative Ve 714. All Around The World Or The Myth Of Fingerprints ( 715. You Can Call Me Al (Demo) 716. Crazy Love (Demo) 717. The Story Of Graceland 801. The Obvious Child 802. Can't Run But 803. The Coast 804. Proof 805. Further To Fly 806. She Moves On 807. Born At The Right Time 808. The Coo, Cool River 809. Spirit Voices 810. The Rhythm Of The Saints 811. Born At The Right Time (Original Acoustic Demo) 812. Thelma (Outtake) 813. The Coast 814. Spirit Voices 901. The Obvious Child 902. The Boy In The Bubble 903. She Moves On 904. Kodachrome 905. Born At The Right Time 906. Train In The Distance 907. Me & Julio Down By The Schoolyard 908. I Know What I Know 909. The Cool, Cool River 910. Bridge Over Troubled Water 911. Proof 1001. The Coast 1002. Graceland 1003. You Can Call Me 1004. Still Crazy After All These Years 1005. Loves Me Like A Rock 1006. Diamonds On The Soles Of Her Shoes 1007. Hearts & Bones 1008. Late In The Evening 1009. America 1010. The Boxer 1011. Cecilia 1012. The Sound Of Silence 1101. Adios Hermanos 1102. Born In Puerto Rico 1103. Satin Summer Nights 1104. Bernadette 1105. The Vampires 1106. Quality 1107. Can I Forgive Him 1108. Sunday Afternoon 1109. Killer Wants To Go To College 1110. Time Is An Ocean 1111. Virgil 1112. Killer Wants To Go To College II 1113. Trailways Bus 1114. Shoplifting Clothes 1115. Born In Puerto Rico (Demo) 1116. Can I Forgive Him (Original Demo) 1201. That's Where I Belong 1202. Darling Lorraine 1203. Old 1204. You're The One 1205. The Teacher 1206. Look At That 1207. Senorita With A Necklage Of Tears 1208. Love 1209. Pigs, Sheep & Wolves 1210. Hurricane Eyes 1211. Quiet 1212. That's Where I Belong 1213. Old 1214. Hurricane Eyes 1301. How Can You Live In The Northeast? 1302. Everything About It Is A Love Song 1303. Outrageous 1304. Sure Don't Feel Like Love 1305. Wartime Prayers 1306. Beautiful 1307. I Don't Believe 1308. Another Galaxy 1309. Once Upon A Time There Was An Ocean 1310. That's Me 1311. Father & Daughter 1401. Getting Ready For Christmas Day 1402. The Afterlife 1403. Dazzling Blue 1404. Rewrite 1405. Love & Hard Times 1406. Love Is Eternal Sacred Light 1407. Amulet 1408. Questions For The Angels 1409. Love & Blessings 1410. So Beautiful Or So What
Rodgers & Hammerstein: The Complete Broadway Musicals Sony Music Entertainment
Muzyka>Musical / Kabaret
1. Rodgers, Richard - Overture (From 'Oklahoma!') 2. Rodgers, Richard - Oh, What A Beautiful Mornin' (F 3. Rodgers, Richard - Laurey's Entrance (From 'Oklaho 4. Rodgers, Richard - The Surrey With The Fringe On T 5. Rodgers, Richard - Kansas City (From 'Oklahoma!') 6. Rodgers, Richard - I Cain't Say No (From 'Oklahoma 7. Rodgers, Richard - Many A New Day (From 'Oklahoma! 8. Rodgers, Richard - It's A Scandal; It's A Outrage! 9. Rodgers, Richard - People Will Say We're In Love ( 10. Rodgers, Richard - Pore Jud Is Daid (From 'Oklahom 11. Rodgers, Richard - Lonely Room (From 'Oklahoma!') 12. Rodgers, Richard - Out Of My Dreams (From 'Oklahom 13. Rodgers, Richard - The Farmer & The Cowman (From ' 14. Rodgers, Richard - All Er Nuthin' (From 'Oklahoma! 15. Rodgers, Richard - People Will Say We're In Love ( 16. Rodgers, Richard - Oklahoma - Finale: Oh, What A B 101. Rodgers, Richard - Prologue: The Carousel Waltz 102. Allers, Franz - You're A Queer One, Julie Jordan; 103. Allers, Franz - If I Loved You 104. Allers, Franz - June Is Bustin' Out All Over 105. Allers, Franz - Mister Snow (Reprise) 106. Allers, Franz - Blow High, Blow Low 107. Allers, Franz - When The Children Are Asleep 108. Raitt, John - Soliloquy 109. Allers, Franz - A Real Nice Clambake 110. Allers, Franz - What's The Use Of Wond'rin' 111. Rodgers, Richard - You'll Never Walk Alone 112. Allers, Franz - The Highest Judge Of All 113. Allers, Franz - Finale Ultimo: You'll Never Walk 114. Morrow, Doretta / Raitt, John - If I Loved You - B 115. Morrow, Doretta / Blackton, Jay - What's The Use O 116. Merrill, Robert / Munsel, Patrice - If I Loved You 117. Merrill, Robert / Engel, Lehman - Soliloquy - Bonu 201. Orchestra - Overture 202. Davidson, John / Goff, Charles / Crosby, Kathry - 203. Mcardle, Andrea - It Might As Well Be Spring 204. Davidson, John / Goff, Charles / Crosby, Kathry - 205. Wright, Ben - That's For Me 206. Davidson, John / Flynn, J. Lee / Gilchrist, New - 207. Wise, Scott / Mcardle, Andrea - Isn't It Kinda Fun 208. Mckechnie, Donna / Knauer, Ian / Patterson, Jam - 209. Mcardle, Andrea / Crosby, Kathryn - Reprise: It Mi 210. Davidson, John / Crosby, Kathryn - When I Go Out W 211. Wright, Ben / Mckechnie, Donna - So Far 212. Company - It's A Grand Night For Singing 213. Orchestra - Entr'acte 214. Wise, Scott / Johnson, Tina / Bell, Leslie - The M 215. Davidson, John / Company - All I Owe Ioway 216. Mcardle, Andrea / Mckechnie, Donna / Knauer, Ia - 217. Davidson, John / Crosby, Kathryn - Boys & Girls Li 218. Mcardle, Andrea - The Next Time It Happens 219. Company - Finale Ultimo 301. Istropolis Philharmonic Orchestra - Overture 302. Gunn, Nathan / Mcdonald, Audra / Demattis, Ray - O 303. Nixon, Marni / Istropolis Philharmonic Orchestr - 304. Chorus / Istropolis Philharmonic Orchestra - Pudgy 305. Nixon, Marni - Dialogue - One Foot, Other Foot 306. Chorus / Istropolis Philharmonic Orchestra - One F 307. Chorus / Istropolis Philharmonic Orchestra - Child 308. Nixon, Marni / Gunn, Nathan / Mcdonald, Audra / - 309. Nixon, Marni / Chorus / Istropolis Philharmonic - 310. Benanti, Laura - Dialogue - Poor Joe 311. Benanti, Laura / Chorus / Istropolis Philharmon - 312. Chorus / Istropolis Philharmonic Orchestra - Diplo 313. Gunn, Nathan / Mcdonald, Audra / Wilson, Patric - 314. Wilson, Patrick / Chorus / Istropolis Philharmo - 315. Istropolis Philharmonic Orchestra - Dream Sequence 316. Istropolis Philharmonic Orchestra - Pas De Deux 317. Wilson, Patrick / Chorus / Chorus / Istropolis - E 318. Chorus / Istropolis Philharmonic Orchestra - Wildc 319. Benanti, Laura / Istropolis Philharmonic Orches - 320. Benanti, Laura / Butz, Norbert Leo / Wilson, Pa - 321. Kuhn, Judy / Istropolis Philharmonic Orchestra - S 322. Wilson, Patrick / Chorus / Istropolis Philharmo - 323. Wilson, Patrick / Chorus / Istropolis Philharmo - 324. Wilson, Patrick - Dialogue - Poor Joe (Reprise) 325. Chorus / Istropolis Philharmonic Orchestra - Poor 326. Istropolis Philharmonic Orchestra - Marjorie's Dea 327. Chorus / Butz, Norbert Leo / Burstein, Danny / - W 328. Butz, Norbert Leo / Istropolis Philharmonic Orc - 329. Nixon, Marni / Mcdonald, Audra / Benanti, Laura - 401. Istropolis Philharmonic Orchestra - Entr'acte 402. Istropolis Philharmonic Orchestra - Opening Act II 403. Benanti, Laura / Brown, Ashley / Morath, Cathy - M 404. Istropolis Philharmonic Orchestra - Dance (Money I 405. Benanti, Laura - Dialogue - Poor Joe (Second Repri 406. Chorus / Istropolis Philharmonic Orchestra - Poor 407. Benanti, Laura / Wilson, Patrick / Istropolis P - 408. Wilson, Patrick / Gunn, Nathan / Mcdonald, Audr - 409. Chorus / Butz, Norbert Leo / Osborne, Georgia / - 410. Callaway, Liz / Istropolis Philharmonic Orchest - 411. Wilson, Patrick - Dialogue - Allegro 412. Butz, Norbert Leo / Wilson, Patrick / Callaway, - 413. Istropolis Philharmonic Orchestra - Allegro Ballet 414. Mcdonald, Audra / Gunn, Nathan / Chorus / Istro - 415. Evans, Harvey / Wilson, Patrick / Nixon, Marni - F 501. Dell'isola, Salvatore - South Pacific - Original B 502. Act I: Overture (Orchestra) 503. Dites-moi (Barbara Luna, Michael Deleon) - Voice 504. A Cockeyed Optimist (Mary Martin) - Voice 505. Twin Soliloquies (Mary Martin, Ezio Pinza) - Voice 506. Some Enchanted Evening (Ezio Pinza) - Voice 507. Bloody Mary (Sailors, Seabees, Marines) - Voice 508. There Is Nothin' Like A Dame (Myron Mccormick, Sai 509. Bali Ha'i (Juanita Hall) - Voice 510. I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Outa My Hair - Voice 511. A Wonderful Guy (Mary Martin, Nurses) - Voice 512. Younger Than Springtime (William Tabbert) - Voice 513. Act Ii: Happy Talk (Juanita Hall) - Voice 514. Honey Bun (Mary Martin) - Voice 515. You've Got To Be Carefully Taught (William Tabbert 516. This Nearly Was Mine (Ezio Pinza) - Voice 517. Finale: Dites Moi (Reprise) (Mary Martin, Barbara 518. Engel, Lehman - Loneliness Of Evening 519. Engel, Lehman - My Girl Back Home 520. Engel, Lehman - Bali Ha'i 521. Kostelanetz, Andre - South Pacific (Symphonic Scen 601. Rodgers, Richard - Overture (From 'The King & I') 602. Rodgers, Richard - Arrival At Bangkok - I Whistle 603. Rodgers, Richard - My Lord & Master (From 'The Kin 604. Rodgers, Richard - Hello, Young Lovers (From 'The 605. Rodgers, Richard - March Of The Siamese Children ( 606. Rodgers, Richard - Children Sing, Priests Chant (F 607. Rodgers, Richard - A Puzzlement (From 'The King & 608. Rodgers, Richard - The Royal Bangkok Academy (From 609. Rodgers, Richard - Getting To Know You (From 'The 610. Rodgers, Richard - So Big A World (From 'The King 611. Rodgers, Richard - We Kiss In A Shadow (From 'The 612. Rodgers, Richard - A Puzzlement (Reprise) (From 'T 613. Rodgers, Richard - Shall I Tell You What I Think O 614. Rodgers, Richard - Something Wonderful (From 'The 615. Rodgers, Richard - Finale To Act I (From 'The King 616. Rodgers, Richard - Western People Funny (From 'The 617. Rodgers, Richard - Dance Of Anna & Sir Edward (Fro 618. Rodgers, Richard - I Have Dreamed (From 'The King 619. Rodgers, Richard - Song Of The King (From 'The Kin 620. Towers, Constance / Brynner, Yul - Shall We Dance? 621. Rodgers, Richard - Finale (From 'The King & I') 701. Rodgers, Richard - Overture (From 'Me & Juliet') - 702. Bigley, Isabel / Carroll, Barbara Trio - A Very Sp 703. Bigley, Isabel / Hayes, Bill / Carroll, Barbara - 704. Rodgers, Richard - Marriage Type Love (From 'Me & 705. Rodgers, Richard - Keep It Gay (From 'Me & Juliet' 706. Rodgers, Richard - No Other Love (From 'Me & Julie 707. Rodgers, Richard - The Big Black Giant (From 'Me & 708. Rodgers, Richard - It's Me (From 'Me & Juliet') - 709. Rodgers, Richard - Intermission Talk (From 'Me & J 710. Rodgers, Richard - It Feels Good (From 'Me & Julie 711. Mccracken, Joan / Fortier, Bob - We Deserve Each O 712. Hayes, Bill / Bigley, Isabel - I'm Your Girl (From 713. Company - Finale (From 'Me & Juliet') - 1993 Remas 801. Rodgers, Richard - Overture 802. Rodgers, Richard - All Kinds Of People 803. Rodgers, Richard - The Tide Pool 804. Tyler, Judy - Everybody's Got A Home But Me 805. Rodgers, Richard - On A Lopsided Bus 806. Rodgers, Richard - The Bum's Opera 807. Johnson, William - The Man I Used To Be 808. Rodgers, Richard - Sweet Thursday 809. Rodgers, Richard - Suzy Is A Good Thing 810. Rodgers, Richard - All At Once You Love Her 811. Rodgers, Richard - The Happiest House On The Block 812. Rodgers, Richard - The Party That We're Gonna Have 813. Rodgers, Richard - Will You Marry Me? 814. Rodgers, Richard - Thinkin' 815. Rodgers, Richard - All At Once You Love Her (Repri 816. Rodgers, Richard - How Long? 817. Rodgers, Richard - The Next Time It Happens 818. Rodgers, Richard - Finale 901. Andrews, Julie / Lindsay, Howard / Stickney, Do - 902. Overture (Orchestra) 903. In My Own Little Corner (Julie Andrews) - Voice 904. The Prince Is Giving A Ball (Robert Penn, Townspeo 905. Royal Dressing Room Scene (Dorothy Stickney, Howar 906. In My Own Little Corner - Reprise (Julie Andrews) 907. Impossible; It's Possible (Julie Andrews, Edith Ad 908. Gavotte (Orchestra) 909. Ten Minutes Ago (Jon Cypher, Julie Andrews) - Voic 910. Stepsisters' Lament (Kaye Ballard, Alice Ghostley) 911. Waltz For A Ball (Orchestra, Ensemble) - Voice 912. Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful? (Jon Cyphe 913. When You're Driving Through The Moonlight (Jon Cyp 914. A Lovely Night (Julie Andrews, Ilka Chase, Kaye Ba 915. The Search (Orchestra) 916. The Wedding (Orchestra, Ensemble) - Voice 917. Rodgers, Richard - Mother & Daughter March - Bonus 918. Andrews, Julie / Orchestra / Andrews, Julie - In M 919. Rodgers, Richard - Waltz For A Ball - Bonus Materi 920. Andrews, Julie - A Lovely Night - Bonus Material 1001. Umeki, Miyoshi / Blyden, Larry / Hall, Juanita - F 1002. Act I: Overture 1003. You Are Beautiful - Voice 1004. A Hundred Million Miracles - Voice 1005. I Enjoy Being A Girl - Voice 1006. I Am Going To Like It Here - Voice 1007. Like A God - Voice 1008. Chop Suey - Voice 1009. Don't Marry Me - Voice 1010. Grant Avenue - Voice 1011. Love Look Away - Voice 1012. At The Celestial Bar: Fan Tan Fannie; Gliding Thro 1013. Act Ii: Entr'act 1014. The Other Generation - Voice 1015. Sunday - Voice 1016. The Other Generation (Reprise) - Voice 1017. Wedding Parade - A Hundred Million Miracles (Rep 1018. Henderson, Florence - Grant Avenue - Bonus Track 1019. Suzuki, Pat - Love, Look Away - Bonus Track 1020. Church, Sandra - Fan Tan Fanny - Bonus Track 1021. Henderson, Florence - Like A God - Bonus Track 1022. Suzuki, Pat - Sunday - Bonus Track 1023. Henderson, Florence - I Enjoy Being A Girl - Bonus 1101. Martin, Mary / Howell, Elizabeth / Shepard, Kar - 1102. Act I: Preludium 1103. The Sound Of Music 1104. Maria 1105. My Favorite Things 1106. Do-re-mi 1107. Sixteen Going On Seventeen 1108. The Lonely Goatherd 1109. How Can Love Survive? 1110. The Sound Of Music (Reprise) 1111. Laendler 1112. So Long, Farewell 1113. Climb Ev'ry Mountain 1114. Act Ii: No Way To Stop It 1115. An Ordinary Couple 1116. Processional 1117. Sixteen Going On Seventeen (Reprise) 1118. Edelweiss 1119. Climb Ev'ry Mountain (Reprise) 1120. Andrews, Julie / Burnett, Carol / Chorus - From Sw 1121. Kraus, Michael / Pires, Sandra / Bernhard, Dagm - 1122. Rodgers, Richard - Sok Dig Till Bergen - Climb Eve
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
'Like Spartan Helen, I caused a war. She caused hers by letting men who wanted her take her. I caused mine because I wouldn't be given, wouldn't be taken, but chose my man and my fate. The man was famous, the fate obscure; not a bad balance.' Lavinia is the daughter of the King of Latium, a victorious warrior who loves peace; she is her father's closest companion. Now of an age to wed, Lavinia's mother favours her own kinsman, King Turnus of Rutulia, handsome, heroic, everything a young girl should want. Instead, Lavinia dreams of mighty Aeneas, a man she has heard of only from a ghost of a poet, who comes to her in the gods' holy place and tells her of her future, and Aeneas' past...If she refuses to wed Turnus, Lavinia knows she will start a war - but her fate was set the moment the poet appeared to her in a dream and told her of the adventurer who fled fallen Troy, holding his son's hand and carrying his father on his back...
Irish Ballads LASERLIGHT
Muzyka>Muzyka świata>Folk / Ludowa / Etno
1. O Dowda, Brendan - Irish Mother 2. Mcevan, Father Sydney - Ireland's My Home 3. Clancy Brothers, The & Makem, Tommy - The Maid Of 4. O Dowda, Brendan - Are You Right There Michael 5. Murray, Ruby - At Finnegan's Ball 6. Locke, Joseph - Macushla 7. Maccoll, Ewan / Isla Cameron - Whistle, Daughter, 8. O Hara, Mary - Londonderry Air 9. Murray, Ruby & O Dowda, Brendan - A Pretty Irish G 10. Murphy, Delia - My Bonny Irish Boy 11. Clancy Brothers, The & Makem, Tommy - The Real Old 12. Melody Greenwood - The Isle Of Innisfree 13. Locke, Joseph - When It's Moonlight In Mayo 14. Mcewan, Father Sydney - Star Of The Country Down 15. O'duffy, Michael - My Lagan Love 16. Maccoll, Ewan / Cameron, Isla - Once I Had A True 17. O Dowda, Brendan - Donegan's Daughter 18. O Hara, Mary - The Spinning Wheel 19. Murphy, Delia - Down By The Glenside 20. Giltrap, Joe - May Your House Be Blessed 101. Clancy Brothers, The & Makem, Tommy - The Rising O 102. Maccoll, Ewan & Isla Cameron - Let No Man Steal Yo 103. O Hara, Mary - Farewell But Whenever 104. Greenwood, Melody - The Mountains Of Mourne 105. O Dowda, Brendan - The Emigrant's Letter 106. O Hara, Mary - Castle Of Dromore 107. Clancy Brothers, The / Makem, Tommy - The Wind Tha 108. O Dowda, Brendan - Father O'callaghan 109. Greenwood, Melody - Believe Me If All Those Endear 110. Murphy, Delia - Three Lovely Lasses 111. Mcewan, Father Sydney - Mother Macree 112. Clancy Brothers, The / Makem, Tommy - Tipperary Fa 113. Greenwood, Melody - Irish Lullaby 114. O Hara, Mary - Haigh Didli Dum 115. O Dowda, Brendan - Come Back Paddy Reilly 116. Mcewan, Father Sydney - Rose Of Killarney 117. Giltrap, Joe - Met Her In Mullingar 118. Locke, Josef - Marie My Girl 119. O Hara, Mary - The Weaving Song 120. Clancy Brothers, The / Makem, Tommy - The Men Of T
Sklepy zlokalizowane w miastach: Warszawa, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice
Szukaj w sklepach lub całym serwisie
t1=0.072, t2=0, t3=0, t4=0, t=0.072