krainaksiazek proper manners will help people like you 20096077
- znaleziono 19 produktów w 9 sklepach
Książki & Multimedia > Książki
Opis - Pierwsze na świecie świadectwo ofiary zbrodni honorowej. Miała siedemnaście lat i zakochała się: zhańbiła rodzinę. Więc rodzina wydała na nią wyrok śmierci... Pokochała go pierwszą miłością. Myślała, że się z nią ożeni. Ale ukochany zniknął, a ona odkryła, że jest w ciąży. A w jej świecie to najcięższa zbrodnia... W zapomnianej przez Boga wiosce w Cisjordanii kobiety są warte mniej niż zwierzęta domowe. Tu mężczyzna jest panem życia i śmierci żony, córki, siostry. Brat może bezkarnie zabić siostrę, matka - córkę, kolejną bezużyteczną dziewczynkę, jaka się urodzi. Tu kobiecie odbiera się godność, a nawet życie zgodnie z odwiecznym obyczajem i uświęconą tradycją. A śmierć jest karą dla dziewczyny, która zhańbi rodzinę. Tak jak Souad. Wyrok wydaje jej ojciec. Szwagier dokonuje egzekucji. Oblewa Souad benzyną i podpala... SOUAD przeżyła - cudem, ale rodzina usiłowała zabić ją nawet w szpitalu. Na zawsze jednak pozostanie straszliwie okaleczona - na ciele i duszy. I wciąż musi się ukrywać; dopóki żyje, jej rodzinę okrywa hańba. Spalona żywcem, opublikowana pod pseudonimem szokująca opowieść o piekle, jakim było jej dzieciństwo i młodość, stała się międzynarodowym bestsellerem. Wydana w 37 w krajach książka przerywa tabu milczenia wobec istniejącej nadal w krajach muzułmańskich barbarzyńskiej tradycji. Nieludzkiego obyczaju, prawa mężczyzn, na mocy którego co najmniej pięć tysięcy kobiet pada co roku ofiarą zbrodni honorowej. Nazwa - Spalona Żywcem Wyd. Kieszonkowe Autor - Souad Oprawa - Miękka Wydawca - Amber Kod ISBN - 9788324159406 Kod EAN - 9788324159406 Wydanie - 1 Rok wydania - 2016 Tłumacz - 31182,maria rostworowska; Format - 110 x 175 x 14 Ilość stron - 224 Podatek VAT - 5% Premiera - 2016-06-23
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
This book is primarily a practical reference book for professional XSLT developers. It assumes no previous knowledge of the language, and many developers have used it as their first introduction to XSLT; however, it is not structured as a tutorial, and there are other books on XSLT that provide a gentler approach for beginners. The book does assume a basic knowledge of XML, HTML, and the architecture of the Web, and it is written for experienced programmers. There's no assumption that you know any particular language such as Java or Visual Basic, just that you recognize the concepts that all programming languages have in common. The book is suitable both for XSLT 1.0 users upgrading to XSLT 2.0, and for newcomers to XSLT. The book is also equally suitable whether you work in the Java or .NET world. As befits a reference book, a key aim is that the coverage should be comprehensive and authoritative. It is designed to give you all the details, not just an overview of the 20 percent of the language that most people use 80 percent of the time. It's designed so that you will keep coming back to the book whenever you encounter new and challenging programming tasks, not as a book that you skim quickly and then leave on the shelf. If you like detail, you will enjoy this book; if not, you probably won't. But as well as giving the detail, this book aims to explain the concepts, in some depth. It's therefore a book for people who not only want to use the language but who also want to understand it at a deep level. The book aims to tell you everything you need to know about the XSLT 2.0 language. It gives equal weight to the things that are new in XSLT 2.0 and the things that were already present in version 1.0. The book is about the language, not about specific products. However, there are appendices about Saxon (the author's own implementation of XSLT 2.0), about the Altova XSLT 2.0 implementation, and about the Java and Microsoft APIs for controlling XSLT transformations, which will no doubt be upgraded to handle XSLT 2.0 as well as 1.0. A third XSLT 2.0 processor, Gestalt, was released shortly before the book went to press, too late to describe it in any detail. But the experience of XSLT 1.0 is that there has been a very high level of interoperability between different XSLT processors, and if you can use one of them, then you can use them all. In the previous edition we split XSLT 2.0 and XPath 2.0 into separate volumes. The idea was that some readers might be interested in XPath alone. However, many bought the XSLT 2.0 book without its XPath companion and were left confused as a result; so this time, the material is back together. The XPath reference information is in self-contained chapters, so it should still be accessible when you use XPath in contexts other than XSLT. The book does not cover XSL Formatting Objects, a big subject in its own right. Nor does it cover XML Schemas in any detail. If you want to use these important technologies in conjunction with XSLT, there are other books that do them justice. This book contains twenty chapters and eight appendixes (the last of which is a glossary) organized into four parts. The following section outlines what you can find in each part, chapter, and appendix. Part I: Foundations: The first part of the book covers essential concepts. You should read these before you start coding. If you ignore this advice, as most people do, then you read them when you get to that trough of despair when you find it impossible to make the language do anything but the most trivial tasks. XSLT is different from other languages, and to make it work for you, you need to understand how it was designed to be used. Chapter 1: XSLT in Context: This chapter explains how XSLT fits into the big picture: how the language came into being and how it sits alongside other technologies. It also has a few simple coding examples to keep you alert. Chapter 2: The XSLT Processing Model: This is about the architecture of an XSLT processor: the inputs, the outputs, and the data model. Understanding the data model is perhaps the most important thing that distinguishes an XSLT expert from an amateur; it may seem like information that you can't use immediately, but it's knowledge that will stop you making a lot of stupid mistakes. Chapter 3: Stylesheet Structure: XSLT development is about writing stylesheets, and this chapter takes a bird's eye view of what stylesheets look like. It explains the key concepts of rule-based programming using templates, and explains how to undertake programming-in-the-large by structuring your application using modules and pipelines. Chapter 4: Stylesheets and Schemas: A key innovation in XSLT 2.0 is that stylesheets can take advantage of knowledge about the structure of your input and output documents, provided in the form of an XML Schema. This chapter provides a quick overview of XML Schema to describe its impact on XSLT development. Not everyone uses schemas, and you can skip this chapter if you fall into that category. Chapter 5: The Type System: XPath 2.0 and XSLT 2.0 offer strong typing as an alternative to the weak typing approach of the 1.0 languages. This means that you can declare the types of your variables, functions, and parameters, and use this information to get early warning of programming errors. This chapter explains the data types available and the mechanisms for creating user-defined types. Part II: XSLT and XPath Reference: This section of the book contains reference material, organized in the hope that you can easily find what you need when you need it. It's not designed for sequential reading, though you might well want to leaf through the pages to discover what's there. Chapter 6: XSLT Elements: This monster chapter lists all the XSLT elements you can use in a stylesheet, in alphabetical order, giving detailed rules for the syntax and semantics of each element, advice on usage, and examples. This is probably the part of the book you will use most frequently as you become an expert XSLT user. It's a "no stone unturned" approach, based on the belief that as a professional developer you need to know what happens when the going gets tough, not just when the wind is in your direction. Chapter 7: XPath Fundamentals: This chapter explains the basics of XPath: the low-level constructs such as literals, variables, and function calls. It also explains the context rules, which describe how the evaluation of XPath expressions depends on the XSLT processing context in which they appear. Chapter 8: XPath: Operators on Items: XPath offers the usual range of operators for performing arithmetic, boolean comparison, and the like. However, these don't always behave exactly as you would expect, so it's worth reading this chapter to see what's available and how it differs from the last language that you used. Chapter 9: XPath: Path Expressions: Path expressions are what make XPath special; they enable you to navigate around the structure of an XML document. This chapter explains the syntax of path expressions, the 13 axes that you can use to locate the nodes that you need, and associated operators such as union, intersection, and difference. Chapter 10: XPath: Sequence Expressions: Unlike XPath 1.0, in version 2.0 all values are sequences (singletons are just a special case). Some of the most important operators in XPath 2.0 are those that manipulate sequences, notably the "for" expression, which translates one sequence into another by applying a mapping. Chapter 11: XPath: Type Expressions: The type system was explained in Chapter 5; this chapter explains the operations that you can use to take advantage of types. This includes the "cast" operation which is used to convert values from one type to another.A big part of this chapter is devoted to the detailed rules for how these conversions are done. Chapter 12: XSLT Patterns: This chapter returns from XPath to a subject that's specific to XSLT. Patterns are used to define template rules, the essence of XSLT's rule-based programming approach. The reason for explaining them now is that the syntax and semantics of patterns depends strongly on the corresponding rules for XPath expressions. Chapter 13: The Function Library: XPath 2.0 includes a library of functions that can be called from any XPath expression; XSLT 2.0 extends this with some additional functions that are available only when XPath is used within XSLT. The library has grown immensely since XPath 1.0. This chapter provides a single alphabetical reference for all these functions. Chapter 14: Regular Expressions: Processing of text is an area where XSLT 2.0 and XPath 2.0 are much more powerful than version 1.0, and this is largely through the use of constructs that exploit regular expressions. If you're familiar with regexes from languages such as Perl, this chapter tells you how XPath regular expressions differ. If you're new to the subject, it explains it from first principles. Chapter 15: Serialization: Serialization in XSLT means the ability to generate a textual XML document from the tree structure that's manipulated by a stylesheet. This isn't part of XSLT processing proper, so (following W3C's lead) it's separated it into its own chapter. You can control serialization from the stylesheet using an declaration, but many products also allow you to control it directly via an API. Part III: Exploitation: The final section of the book is advice and guidance on how to take advantage of XSLT to write real applications. It's intended to make you not just a competent XSLT coder, but a competent designer too. The best way of learning is by studying the work of others, so the emphasis here is on practical case studies. Chapter 16: Extensibility: This chapter describes the "hooks" provided in the XSLT specification to allow vendors and users to plug in extra functionality. The way this works will vary from one implementation to another, so we can't cover all possibilities, but one important aspect that the chapter does cover is how to use such extensions and still keep your code portable. Chapter 17: Stylesheet Design Patterns: This chapter explores a number of design and coding patterns for XSLT programming, starting with the simplest "fill-in-the-blanks" stylesheet, and extending to the full use of recursive programming in the functional programming style, which is needed to tackle problems of any computational complexity. This provides an opportunity to explain the thinking behind functional programming and the change in mindset needed to take full advantage of this style of development. Chapter 18: Case Study: XMLSpec: XSLT is often used for rendering documents, so where better to look for a case study than the stylesheets used by the W3C to render the XML and XSLT specifications, and others in the same family, for display on the web? The resulting stylesheets are typical of those you will find in any publishing organization that uses XML to develop a series of documents with a compatible look-and-feel. Chapter 19: Case Study: A Family Tree: Displaying a family tree is another typical XSLT application. This example with semi-structured data-a mixture of fairly complex data and narrative text-that can be presented in many different ways for different audiences. It also shows how to tackle another typical XSLT problem, conversion of the data into XML from a legacy text-based format. As it happens, this uses nearly all the important new XSLT 2.0 features in one short stylesheet. But another aim of this chapter is to show a collection of stylesheets doing different jobs as part of a complete application. Chapter 20: Case Study: Knight's Tour: Finding a route around a chessboard where a knight visits every square without ever retracing its steps might sound a fairly esoteric application for XSLT, but it's a good way of showing how even the most complex of algorithms are within the capabilities of the language. You may not need to tackle this particular problem, but if you want to construct an SVG diagram showing progress against your project plan, then the problems won't be that dissimilar. Part IV: Appendices: A ppendix A: XPath 2.0 Syntax Summary: Collects the XPath grammar rules and operator precedences into one place for ease of reference. Appendix B: Error Codes: A list of all the error codes defined in the XSLT and XPath language specifications, with brief explanations to help you understand what's gone wrong. Appendix C: Backward Compatibility: The list of things you need to look out for when converting applications from XSLT 1.0. Appendix D: Microsoft XSLT Processors: Although the two Microsoft XSLT processors don't yet support XSLT 2.0, we thought many readers would find it useful to have a quick summary here of the main objects and methods used in their APIs. Appendix E: JAXP: the Java API for XML Processing: JAXP is an interface rather than a product. Again, it doesn't have explicit support yet for XSLT 2.0, but Java programmers will often be using it in XSLT 2.0 projects, so the book includes an overview of the classes and methods available. Appendix F: Saxon: At the time of writing Saxon (developed by the author of this book) provides the most comprehensive implementation of XSLT 2.0 and XPath 2.0, so its interfaces and extensions are covered in some detail. Appendix G: Altova: Altova, the developers of XML Spy, have an XSLT 2.0 processor that can be used either as part of the development environment or as a freestanding component. This appendix gives details of its interfaces. Appendix H: Glossary Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Składanki > Reggae
Wykonawca: Różni wykonawcy Tytuł: The Best Reggae Album In The World Ever - Part 2. Wydanie dwupłytowe. Wydawnictwo: Virgin Records Ltd. Rok wydania: 1994 Nr katalogowy: 7243 8 40056 2 7 Stan: Dobry Lista utworów: CD1 : Baby Come Back - Pato Banton feat. Ali & Robin Campbell Compliments On Your Kiss - Red Dragon feat. Brian & Tony Gold Higher Ground - UB40 Searching - Original Longsy D Mix - China Black Wild World - Maxi Priest You Don't Love Me - Dawn Penn Shine - Aswad Everything Is Alright (Uptight) - CJ Lewis I Like To Move It - Reel 2 Real feat. The Mad Stuntman Incredible - M-Beat feat. General Levy Arranged Marriage - Apache Indian Oh Carol! - General Saint feat. Don Campbell You Can Get It If You Really Want - Desmond Dekker I Shot The Sheriff - Inner Circle No Woman No Cry - Ken Boothe Pressure Drop - The Maytals Hurt So Good - Susan Cadogan Help Me Make It Through The Night - John Holt Kingston Town - Lord Creator Many Rivers To Cross - Jimmy Cliff CD2: Silly Games - Janet Kay Girlie Girlie - Sophia George Living On The Front Line - Eddy Grant Don't Turn Around - Ace Of Base Yummy Yummy - Summit Here I Stand - Bitty McLean Rudi's In Love - The Locomotive A Message To You Rudy - The Specials The Prince - Madness Tears Of A Clown - The Beat Walking On The Moon - The Police The Tide Is High - Blondie Games People Play - Inner Circle Sugar Sugar - Duke Baysee Pass The Dutchie - Musical Youth Cupid - JC001 Midnight Rider - Paul Davidson Walking In The Sunshine - Bad Manners Liquidator - Harry J Allstars Everything I Own - Boy George
Her Ladyship's Guide to Running One's Home ANOVA Books
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
* Her Ladyship, star of Her Ladyship's Guide to the Queen's English and Her Ladyship's Guide to Modern Manners, turns her attention to another tricky area of modern life: how to run a home * She gives you the proper advice on burning domestic issues ranging from everyday housework and how to behave around house guests to dealing with cleaners and childminders * The perfect gift for anyone who wants to run their home 'properly' but practically Ever wondered how to fit the ironing into an already overcrowded schedule? Or needed advice on how to deal with house guests whose political opinions you abhor? In this charming follow-up to the popular Her Ladyship's Guide to the Queen's English, Her Ladyship dons the mantle of a modern Mrs Beeton to provide the answers to these pressing domestic questions, and many more. In her trademark lightly humorous but always elegant style, she discusses important issues such as day-to-day housekeeping and routines (exactly how clean do you need to keep your house?) , dealing effectively but graciously with 'staff' (cleaners, au pairs, gardeners), how to avoid committing social faux pas when entertaining, and useful ideas for getting the children to help with the housework. The book is not aimed solely at people who live in large country houses, like Her Ladyship, but at anyone who feels in need of a bit of gentle guidance on running a home properly, whatever its size or type, while still coping with the demands of work, childcare and all the other perils of modern life.
Consolations of Philosophy Penguin
Alain de Botton, best-selling author of How Proust can Change Your Life, has set six of the finest minds in the history of philosophy to work on the problems of everyday life. Here then are Socrates, Epicurus, Seneca, Montaigne, Schopenhauer and Nietzsche on some of the things that bother us all; lack of money, the pain of love, inadequacy, anxiety, the fear of failure and the pressure to conform.
Opus Dei Penguin
Opus Dei is the most controversial - and unknown - force in the Catholic Church. Here, John L. Allen uncovers its real nature. Accused of promoting a right-wing political agenda, of cult-like practices, and immortalized forever in the pages of Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code, Opus Dei is the most notorious, most talked about - but least known - religious organization of our time. Granted unlimited access to those within its ranks, and with an investigative eye intent on uncovering closely guarded secrets, John L. Allen finally separates the myths from the facts: the actual use of the cilice; the reason men and women remain separate; the true extent of Opus Dei's funds. Built around a wealth of interviews with the heads of Opus Dei in the Vatican and in centres around the world, comparing the attitudes of current members with those of highly critical members and outsiders, Opus Dei is a portrait of a remarkably powerful organization, both inside and outside the Church. One of the most mysterious and controversial religious forces today, and immortalized in Dan Brown
100 Hits - 90s Classics 100 Hits
1. Joyride - Roxette 2. Opposites Attract - Paula Abdul With The Wild P 3. Naked - Louise 4. California Dreamin' - River City People 5. Weather With You - Crowded House 6. In Too Deep - Belinda Carlisle 7. The Journey - 8. Tracks Of My Tears - Go West 9. I'm A Believer - Emf And Reeves & Mortimer 10. White Lines (Don't Do It) - Duran Duran 11. Delicious - Shampoo 12. Glad - Kim Appleby 13. Have You Seen Her - Mc Hammer 14. Play That Funky Music - Vanilla Ice 15. She Wants You - Billie 16. Each Time - E 17. Special Kind Of Something - Kavana 18. Angel Of Mine - Eternal 19. Fe' Real - Maxi Priest 20. Love Guaranteed - Damage 101. The Fun Lovin' Criminal - Fun Lovin' Criminals 102. Alright - Supergrass 103. Rubbish - Carter Usm 104. Trash - Suede 105. When I Argue I See Shapes - Idlewild 106. I Wasn't Built To Get It Up - The Supernaturals 107. She Makes My Nose Bleed - Mansun 108. Boys Better - The Dandy Warhols 109. Whippin' Piccadilly - Gomez 110. Hooligan - Embrace 111. Single - Everything But The Girl 112. Can't Be Sure - The Sundays 113. Forbidden City - Electronic 114. Children - Emf 115. The Devil You Know - Jesus Jones 116. Violence Of Summer - Duran Duran 117. Love Walked In - Thunder 118. Sailing On The Seven Seas - Orchestral Manoeuvr 119. Emperor's New Clothes - Sinead O'connor 201. Don't You Love Me - Eternal 202. Undivided Love - Louise 203. Love Makes No Sense' - Alexander O'neal 204. Me & Mrs Jones - Freddie Jackson 205. Tennessee - Arrested Development 206. Tonite - Phats & Small 207. Faith - Rozalla 208. Hallelujah - Inner City 209. Vibeology - Paula Abdul 210. Sail Away - Urban Cookie Collective 211. Come On Everybody (Get Down) - Us 212. Wear Your Love Like Heaven - Definition Of Soun 213. Hangin' On A String (Remix) - Loose Ends 214. Let It Last - Carleen Anderson 215. Sista Sista - Beverley Knight 216. House It Not A Home - Charles & Eddie 217. Best Of You - Kenny Thomas 218. Lady - D'angelo 219. Still In Love With You - Cherrelle 220. Because I Love You - Stevie B 301. In The Summertime - Shaggy Featuring Rayvon 302. Satisfaction - Vanilla Ice 303. Made It Back - Beverley Knight Featuring Redma 304. Girlfriend - Billie 305. Just Wanna Know - Maxi Priest 306. Don't Worry - Kim Appleby 307. Don't Pass Me By - Mc Hammer 308. (I Can't Help) Falling In Love With You - Ub 309. Thinking About Your Love - Kenny Thomas 310. Mfeo - Kavana 311. Natural Thing - Innocence 312. Carry The Blame - River City People 313. The King Of Wishful Thinking - Go West 314. I'm Not In Love - Fun Lovin' Criminals 315. It Must Have Been Love - Roxette 316. Get The Message - Electronic 317. Not So Manic Now - Dubstar 318. Riddim - Us 319. Trip To Trumpton - Urban Hype 320. Run To You - Rage 401. Top Of The World (Ole Ole Ole) - Chumbawamba 402. After The Watershed - Carter Usm 403. Richard III - Supergrass 404. Change - Blind Melon 405. A Better Man - Thunder 406. Always Breaking My Heart - Belinda Carlisle 407. Perseverence - Terrorvision 408. She's In Fashion - Suede 409. Lazy Lover - The Supernaturals 410. Closed For Business - Mansun 411. All I Need - Air 412. It's Only Natural - Crowded House 413. Three Babies - Sinead O'connor 414. King Of The Road - The Proclaimers 415. Bad Actress - Terrorvision 416. Why You Treat Me So Bad - Shaggy 417. Come Back Darling - Ub 418. Don't You Want Me - The Farm 419. Goodbye - The Sundays
Oxygen Forensic Detective (zawiera 12 m-cy aktualizacji) GSM-Support, Kraków
Oprogramowanie użytkowe > Oxygen > Programy dla śledczych
Oxygen Forensic Detective (zawiera 12 m-cy aktualizacji) - to oprogramowanie dla komputerów klasy PC służące do wydobycia maksymalnej ilości informacji z telefonów komórkowych i smartfonów, w celach dochodzeniowo-śledczych. Program ten odegrał znaczącą rolę w śledztwach w postępowaniach kryminalnych i innych w ponad 20 krajach na całym świecie. Jednym z głównych zastosowań tego oprogramowania jest odzyskiwanie informacji, które mogą służyć jako dowód w postępowaniu sądowym. Firma GSM-SUPPORT posiada bezpośrednią autoryzację od producenta na sprzedaż oprogramowania firmy Oxygen Software. Supports live data acquisition from 11,000+ mobile devices running on iOS, Android, Windows 8, Windows Mobile 5/6, RIM(Blackberry), Symbian, Bada, Chinese MTK chipset, and feature phones. Offers advanced Oxygen Forensic
Healthy Programmer O´REILLY
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
To keep doing what you love, you need to maintain your own systems, not just the ones you write code for. Regular exercise and proper nutrition help you learn, remember, concentrate, and be creative--skills critical to doing your job well. Learn how to change your work habits, master exercises that make working at a computer more comfortable, and develop a plan to keep fit, healthy, and sharp for years to come. Small changes to your habits can improve your health--without getting in the way of your work. The Healthy Programmer gives you a daily plan of action that's incremental and iterative just like the software development processes you're used to. Every tip, trick, and best practice is backed up by the advice of doctors, scientists, therapists, nutritionists, and numerous fitness experts. We'll review the latest scientific research to understand how being healthy is good for your body and mind. You'll start by adding a small amount of simple activity to your day--no trips to the gym needed. You'll learn how to mitigate back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, headaches, and many other common sources of pain. You'll also learn how to refactor your diet to properly fuel your body without gaining weight or feeling hungry. Then, you'll turn the exercises and activities into a pragmatic workout methodology that doesn't interfere with the demands of your job and may actually improve your cognitive skills. You'll also learn the secrets of prominent figures in the software community who turned their health around by making diet and exercise changes. Throughout, you'll track your progress with a "companion iPhone app":https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-healthy-programmer/id576258650. Finally, you'll learn how to make your healthy lifestyle pragmatic, attainable, and fun. If you're going to live well, you should enjoy it. Disclaimer This book is intended only as an informative guide for those wishing to know more about health issues. In no way is this book intended to replace, countermand, or conflict with the advice given to you by your own healthcare provider including Physician, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, Registered Dietician, and other licensed professionals. Keep in mind that results vary from person to person. This book is not intended as a substitute for medical or nutritional advice from a healthcare provider or dietician. Some people have a medical history and/or condition and/or nutritional requirements that warrant individualized recommendations and, in some cases, medications and healthcare surveillance. Do not start, stop, or change medication and dietary recommendations without professional medical and/or Registered Dietician advice. A healthcare provider should be consulted if you are on medication or if there are any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. Do not change your diet if you are ill, or on medication except under the supervision of a healthcare provider. Neither this, nor any other book or discussion forum is intended to take the place of personalized medical care of treatment provided by your healthcare provider. This book was current as of January, 2013 and as new information becomes available through research, experience, or changes to product contents, some of the data in this book may become invalid. You should seek the most up to date information on your medical care and treatment from your health care professional. The ultimate decision concerning care should be made between you and your healthcare provider. Information in this book is general and is offered with no guarantees on the part of the author, editor or The Pragmatic Programmers, LLC. The author, editors and publisher disclaim all liability in connection with the use of this book.
Książki & Multimedia > Książki
Opis - 'Everyone in Greenall Bridge knew Sam Carraclough's Lassie. In fact, you might say that she was the best-known dog in the village ? because nearly every man in the village agreed she was the finest collie he had ever laid eyes on.' Sam's son Joe and Lassie are a devoted pair but a time comes when they have to be parted. The Carracloughs are not well off and when they fall on hard times Sam is forced to sell his champion dog to the Duke of Rudling, whose great estate borders their Yorkshire village. But Lassie escapes and makes her way home to the Carracloughs. The Duke, not one to be tricked by a dog, claims Lassie back and she is taken many miles away to the Duke's other home in Scotland. But again Lassie pines for her proper home and escapes. Undaunted by the challenge, she sets off on the long trek back to her Yorkshire home. She faces many dangers and adventures along the way but she also meets some kind people who offer her help and comfort. At the end, when Joe has given up all hope of ever seeing his long-lost companion again, the weary Lassie returns and he finds her waiting for him at the school gates in her accustomed spot, just like old times. Lassie and Joe are joyfully reunited. Against all the odds, Lassie has come home! Nazwa - Lassie Come-Home Autor - Eric Knight Oprawa - Miękka Wydawca - Wordsworth Kod ISBN - 9781840225938 Kod EAN - 9781840225938 Rok wydania - 2016 Język - angielski Format - 13.0x19.0cm Ilość stron - 160 Podatek VAT - 5%
Książki & Multimedia > Książki
Opis - Książka przedstawia wyczerpujący zbiór 1001 przepisów na modne klasyczne i współczesne koktajle, wraz z ich ciekawymi wariantami. Znajdziesz tu koktajle na każdą okazję, a dzięki naszym radom bez trudu przygotujesz wyszukanego drinka na imprezę lub prosty, zdrowy napój, który ugasi pragnienie całej rodziny w upalny dzień. W kolekcji opatrzonej wspaniałymi zdjęciami prezentujemy niemal wszystkie rodzaje koktajli: od klasycznych drinków i nowoczesnych martini, poprzez chłodne, orzeźwiające collinsy i julepy, aż po podawane do kolacji wyborne frappe i kawowe likiery z puszystą pianką. W zimowe wieczory warto też skusić się na szklaneczkę ponczu lub przepysznego grzańca. Bardziej wymagającym możesz przygotować najmodniejsze pousse-cafe i krótkie drinki o oszałamiających barwach, dzieciom zasmakuje natomiast jeden z wielu napojów bezalkoholowych, przyrządzanych na bazie owoców. Pięknie wydanie "1001 koktajli" zawiera przydatne wskazówki dotyczące przyrządzania różnych napojów, a także odsłania niezwykłe sztuczki zawodowych barmanów. Dzięki nim odkryjesz nowe, nieskończone możliwości łączenia smaków i być może stworzysz własny, niepowtarzalny koktajl, którym zachwycisz znajomych i domowników. Nazwa - 1001 koktajli. Autor - Praca zbiorowa Oprawa - Miękka Wydawca - Olesiejuk Kod ISBN - 9788377708682 Kod EAN - 9788377708682 Rok wydania - 2011 Format - 21,5x27 Ilość stron - 384 Podatek VAT - 5% Premiera - 2012-01-11
100 Hits Halloween 100 Hits
1. Ray Parker Jr. - Ghostbusters 2. Bobby 'Boris' Pickett & The Crypt-kickers - Mons 3. Lovebug Starski - Amityville (The House On The H 4. Steve Miller Band - Abracadabra 5. Edgar Winter Group - Frankenstein 6. Electric Light Orchestra - Evil Woman 7. Alice Cooper - Feed My Frankenstein 8. Beatfreakz - Somebody's Watching Me 9. Bloc Party - Hunting For Witches 10. Japan - Halloween 11. A Flock Of Seagulls - Nightmares 12. Santana - Black Magic Woman 13. Andy Williams - Spooky 14. Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I Put A Spell On You 15. Johnny Cash - Ghost Riders In The Sky 16. Marty Robbins - Devil Woman 17. Kris Kristofferson - To Beat The Devil 18. The Guess Who - Clap For The Wolfman 19. Patti Smith Group - Ghost Dance 101. Dj Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - A Nightmare O 102. Run Dmc - Raising Hell 103. Bow Wow Wow - I Want Candy 104. Damian - The Time Warp 105. The Grid - Swamp Thing 106. Steps - Better The Devil You Know 107. Super Furry Animals - Demons 108. Alice Cooper - Poison 109. Judas Priest - Deal With The Devil 110. Sweet - Hellraiser 111. The Cult - Lil' Devil 112. Gun - Race With The Devil 113. Redbone - The Witch Queen Of New Orleans 114. Kula Shaker - Grateful When You're Dead 115. Landscape - Norman Bates 116. Crash Test Dummies - The Ballad Of Peter Pumpkin 117. The Charlie Daniels Band - The Devil Went Down T 118. Jumpin' Gene Simmons - Haunted House 119. Beth Orton - Devil Song 120. Robert Johnson - Me And The Devil Blues 201. Theme Tune - Halloween 202. Theme Tune - A Nightmare On Elm Street 203. Tubular Bells - The Exorcist 204. Theme Tune - The Shining 205. Theme Tune - The Thing 206. Ave Satani - The Omen 207. Theme Tune - The Fog 208. Theme Tune - Poltergeist 209. Theme Tune - Psycho 210. Omens Of Nosferatu - Nosferatu Overture 211. The Storm - Bram Stoker's Dracula 212. March Of The Children - Village Of The Damned 213. Theme Tune - Sleepy Hollow 214. Theme Tune - The Addams Family 215. Theme Tune - The Munsters 216. Theme Tune - The Outer Limits 217. Theme Tune - The Twilight Zone 218. Theme Tune - The X Files 219. Theme Tune - Twin Peaks 220. Theme Tune - Tales Of The Unexpected 301. David Seville - Witch Doctor 302. Sheb Wooley - The Purple People Eater 303. Gene Vincent - Race With The Devil 304. Frank Sinatra - Witchcraft 305. Chet Baker Quartet - Old Devil Moon 306. Tony Martin - It's Magic 307. The Clovers - Devil Or Angel 308. Howlin' Wolf - Evil (Is Going On) 309. Roy Orbison - Devil Doll 310. Thelonious Monk Quartet - Misterioso 311. Laverne Baker - Voodoo, Voodoo 312. Dinah Washington - Mean And Evil Blues 313. Carmen Cavallaro With His Orchestra - (Enlloro) 314. Sarah Vaughan - Bewitched 315. Pete Johnson - Death Ray Boogie 316. Louis Jordan - Up Jumped The Devil In A White Ni 317. Frankie Laine - Satan Wears A Satin Gown 318. Glenn Miller - Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead 401. Karaoke Version - Thriller 402. Karaoke Version - Ghostbusters 403. Karaoke Version - Monster Mash 404. Karaoke Version - The Time Warp 405. Karaoke Version - I Put A Spell On You 406. Karaoke Version - Somebody's Watching Me 407. Karaoke Version - Hungry Like The Wolf 408. Karaoke Version - Witch Doctor 409. Karaoke Version - Bat Out Of Hell 410. Karaoke Version - Devil Woman 411. Karaoke Version - Amityville (The House On The H 412. Karaoke Version - Ghost Town 413. Karaoke Version - Monster 414. Karaoke Version - People Are Strange 415. Karaoke Version - Bad Moon Rising 416. Karaoke Version - There's A Ghost In My House 417. Karaoke Version - Highway To Hell 418. Karaoke Version - Devil Inside 419. Karaoke Version - Wild Thing 420. Karaoke Version - Sympathy For The Devil
Glamorous by George Abrams
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
The world needs more movie stars, not just the kind on screen and at premieres, but on a practical, everyday level. Just think how much more beautiful and pleasant your office, favorite bar, or local Starbucks would be if people ditched the frumpy clothes and grumpy attitude and instead opted for elegant ensembles and charming manners on any given Thursday? This is not some pipe dream -- with the advent of inexpensive but beautifully designed clothing available nationwide, elegance is within everyone's reach. And Glamorous by George will show you the way. Glamorous by George offers simple, easy-to-achieve tips and advice for looking like a movie star. By breaking down the ideas behind what makes someone shine brighter than their everyday self, Glamorous by George rolls out the red carpet right to the reader's front door. It's a modern guide to help people find their inner movie star by discovering their ideal style and putting it forward in a very tasteful, very glamorous manner - and on a reasonable budget. Through practical advice and blunt observations, this no-nonsense guide to getting movie-star glam is easy and accessible for people of all ages and income levels. George addresses clothing, accessories, and fashion, as well as the best pieces for different body types and skin colour. And because movie star style also extends to surroundings, Glamorous by George will guide readers to luxurious, budget friendly ideas for easy entertaining as well as creating a glamorous space inside their home or office.
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Avoid "Shirtsleeves to Shirtsleeves" by Finding Your Voice Growing up in a family with significant wealth or a family business can often feel like an exercise in silence. What should you ask? Whom should you ask? When? Is it ever right to talk about such things? The Voice of the Rising Generation speaks directly to those who find themselves living in that silence, the so-called "next generation." Great wealth or a family business can act like a "black hole," sapping the dreams and aspirations of future generations who feel that they can never measure up to the fortune's founder. This book, written by a psychologist, an educator, and a wise counselor who single-handedly changed the landscape of family wealth, diagnoses with economy and precision the cause of entitlement and dependency. It is not too much money or too few chores. It is the failure of rising generations to individuate, that is, to pursue their dreams, develop their resilience, and find their voice. Many books are addressed to parents and grandparents who worry about the effects of wealth on their descendants. Almost alone in the field, this book speaks directly to 20-, 30- and 40-somethings, encouraging them-literally, giving them courage-to meet the challenge of integrating wealth's power into their lives, rather than disappearing into the black hole. Readers will: Come to understand the true causes of entitlement and dependency Identify the psychological characteristics of the rising generation and the challenges proper to its development Clarify their own dreams, work, and vocation Navigate personal relationships and communication within the context of wealth Recognize the special challenges faced when rising is delayed until mid-life. If you are a young person who is starting your life's journey and wondering about the effects of parental gifts, trusts, or a family business, this book will offer you questions, reflections, and lessons-learned to help you find your own way. If you are a parent, grandparent, elder, or mentor, The Voice of the Rising Generation can serve the young people in your life as a gift more precious than gold.
Studio Albums1968 - 1979, The Warner Music / Rhino
1. I Had A King (Lp Version) 2. Michael From Mountains (Lp Version) 3. Night In The City (Lp Version) 4. Marcie (Lp Version) 5. Nathan La Franeer (Lp Version) 6. Sisotowbell Lane (Lp Version) 7. The Dawntreader (Lp Version) 8. The Pirate Of Penance (Lp Version) 9. Song To A Seagull (Lp Version) 10. Cactus Tree (Lp Version) 101. Tin Angel (Lp Version) 102. Chelsea Morning (Lp Version) 103. I Don't Know Where I Stand (Lp Version) 104. That Song About The Midway (Lp Version) 105. Roses Blue (Lp Version) 106. The Gallery (Lp Version) 107. I Think I Understand (Lp Version) 108. Songs To Aging Children Come (Lp Version) 109. The Fiddle & The Drum (Lp Version) 110. Both Sides Now (Lp Version) 201. Morning Morgantown (Lp Version) 202. For Free (Lp Version) 203. Conversation (Lp Version) 204. Ladies Of The Canyon (Lp Version) 205. Willy (Lp Version) 206. The Arrangement (Lp Version) 207. Rainy Night House (Lp Version) 208. The Priest (Lp Version) 209. Blue Boy (Lp Version) 210. Big Yellow Taxi (Lp Version) 211. Woodstock (Lp Version) 212. The Circle Game (Lp Version) 301. All I Want (Lp Version) 302. My Old Man (Lp Version) 303. Little Green (Lp Version) 304. Carey (Lp Version) 305. Blue (Lp Version) 306. California (Lp Version) 307. This Flight Tonight (Lp Version) 308. River (Lp Version) 309. A Case Of You (Lp Version) 310. The Last Time I Saw Richard (Lp Version) 401. Banquet (Lp Version) 402. Cold Blue Steel & Sweet Fire (Lp Version) 403. Barangrill (Lp Version) 404. Lesson In Survival (Lp Version) 405. Let The Wind Carry Me (Lp Version) 406. For The Roses (Lp Version) 407. See You Sometime (Lp Version) 408. Electricity (Lp Version) 409. You Turn Me On I'm A Radio (Lp Version) 410. Blonde In The Bleachers (Lp Version) 411. Woman Of Heart & Mind (Lp Version) 412. Judgement Of The Moon & Stars (Ludwig's Tune) (L 501. Court & Spark (Lp Version) 502. Help Me (Lp Version) 503. Free Man In Paris (Lp Version) 504. People's Parties (Lp Version) 505. The Same Situation (Lp Version) 506. Car On A Hill (Lp Version) 507. Down To You (Lp Version) 508. Just Like This Train (Lp Version) 509. Raised On Robbery (Lp Version) 510. Trouble Child (Lp Version) 511. Twisted (Lp Version) 601. In France They Kiss On Main Street (Lp Version) 602. The Jungle Line (Lp Version) 603. Edith & The Kingpin (Lp Version) 604. Don't Interrupt The Sorrow (Lp Version) 605. Shades Of Scarlett Conquering (Lp Version) 606. The Hissing Of Summer Lawns (Lp Version) 607. The Boho Dance (Lp Version) 608. Harry's House-centerpiece (Lp Version) 609. Sweet Bird (Lp Version) 610. Shadows & Light (Lp Version) 701. Coyote (Lp Version) 702. Amelia (Lp Version) 703. Furry Sings The Blues (Lp Version) 704. A Strange Boy (Lp Version) 705. Hejira (Lp Version) 706. Song For Sharon (Lp Version) 707. Black Crow (Lp Version) 708. Blue Motel Room (Lp Version) 709. Refuge Of The Roads (Lp Version) 801. Overture-cotton Avenue (Lp Version) 802. Talk To Me (Lp Version) 803. Jericho (Live Lp Version) 804. Paprika Plains (Lp Version) 805. Otis & Marlena (Lp Version) 806. The Tenth World (Lp Version) 807. Dreamland (Lp Version) 808. Don Juan's Reckless Daughter (Lp Version) 809. Off Night Backstreet (Lp Version) 810. The Silky Veils Of Ardor (Lp Version) 901. Happy Birthday 1975 (Lp Version) 902. God Must Be A Boogie Man (Lp Version) 903. Funeral (Lp Version) 904. A Chair In The Sky (Lp Version) 905. The Wolf That Lives In Lindsey (Lp Version) 906. I's A Muggin' (Lp Version) 907. Sweet Sucka Dance (Lp Version) 908. Coin In The Pocket (Lp Version) 909. The Dry Cleaner From Des Moines (Lp Version) 910. Lucky (Lp Version) 911. Goodbye Pork Pie Hat (Lp Version)
szukaj w Kangoo krainaksiazek proper manners will help people like you 20096077
Sklepy zlokalizowane w miastach: Warszawa, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice
Szukaj w sklepach lub całym serwisie
t1=0.069, t2=0, t3=0, t4=0.021, t=0.069