krainaksiazek some old times some old friends 20110465
- znaleziono 573 produkty w 26 sklepach
Lay Some Happiness On Me Bear Family Records
1. Come Running Back 2. Shades 3. One Lonely Boy 4. Terrible, Tangled Web 5. Don't Let The Blues Make You Bad 6. Nobody But A Fool (Would Love You) 7. I'm Living In Two Worlds 8. Today Is Not The Day 9. A Million And One 10. A Marshmallow World 11. Nobody's Baby Again 12. It Just Happened That Way 13. White Christmas 14. Winter Wonderland 15. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! 16. Jingle Bells 17. The Things We Did Last Summer 18. Blue Christmas 19. Silent Night 20. I'll Be Home For Christmas 21. Silver Bells 22. The One I Love (Belongs To Somebody Else) 23. Baby, Won't You Please Come Home 24. If I Had You 25. I've Grown Accustomed To Your Face 26. It's The Talk Of The Town 27. Just Friends 28. S'posin' 29. What Can I Say After I Say I'm Sorry 30. Home 31. I'm Not The Marrying Kind 32. Thirty More Miles To San Diego 101. (Open Up The Door) Let The Good Times In 102. Pride 103. You've Still Got A Place In My Heart 104. Sweet, Sweet, Lovable You 105. Think About Me 106. Lay Some Happiness On Me 107. He's Got You 108. If I Ever Get Back To Georgia 109. Little Ole Wine Drinker, Me 110. Turn To Me 111. Release Me 112. I Can't Help Remembering You 113. The Green Green Grass Of Home 114. A Place In The Shade 115. Wallpaper Roses 116. Things 117. You've Still Got A Place In My Heart 118. Five Card Stud 119. By The Time I Get To Phoenix 120. Gentle On My Mind 121. Rainbows Are Back In Style 122. Honey 123. That's When I See The Blues 124. Welcome To My Heart 125. Drowning In My Tears 126. Not Enough Indians 127. That Old Time Feelin' 128. April Again 201. Crying Time 202. I Take A Lot Of Pride In What I Am 203. If You Ever Get Around To Loving Me 204. One Cup Of Happiness (And One Piece Of Mind) 205. Little Green Apples 206. Do You Believe This Town 207. Where The Blue And Lonely Go 208. Make It Rain 209. The Sneaky Little Side On Me 210. The Sun Is Shining (On Everybody But Me) 211. Down Home 212. For The Love Of A Woman 213. The Tracks Of My Tears 214. Come On Down 215. Make The World Go Away 216. Together Again 217. Detroit City 218. Once A Day 219. Heart Over Mind 220. Turn The World Around 221. Here We Go Again 222. The Tips Of My Fingers 223. It Keeps Right On A-hurtin' 224. My Woman, My Woman, My Wife 225. Invisible Tears 226. Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head 227. For Once In My Life 301. Raining In My Heart 302. Sweetheart 303. Georgia Sunshine 304. A Perfect Mountain 305. Marry Me 306. For The Good Times 307. She's A Little Bit Country 308. The Right Kind Of Woman 309. I Don't Know What I'm Doing 310. The Small Exception Of Me 311. Party Dolls And Wine 312. Blue Memories 313. I Can Give You What You Want Now 314. Kiss The World Goodbye 315. Just The Other Side Of Nowhere 316. Guess Who 317. What's Yesterday 318. I'm Sitting On Top Of The World 319. Smile 320. When The Red, Red Robin Comes 321. Bob, Bob, Bobbin' Along 322. Ramblin' Rose 323. Get On With Your Livin' 324. I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now 325. It's A Good Day 326. At Sundown 327. You Made Me Love You (I Didn't Want To Do It) 328. Almost Like Being In Love 329. I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles 330. Amor Mio 401. Gimme A Little Kiss (Will Ya, Huh) 402. Baby, Won't You Please Come Home 403. I'm Confessin' (That I Love You) 404. I Don't Know Why 405. Free To Carry On 406. Tie A Yellow Ribbon ('round The Old Oak Tree) 407. You Better Move On 408. You're The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me 409. Twilight On The Trail 410. Love Thy Neighbor 411. Whithout A Word Of Warning 412. That Old Gang Of Mine 413. If I Had You 414. It's Magic 415. I Cried For You 416. The Day You Came Along 417. Only Forever 418. Once In A While 419. My First Country Song (& Conway Twitty) 420. Love Put A Song In My Heart 421. Old Bones 422. Drinking Champagne 423. Everybody's Had The Blues (& Merle Haggard) 424. Don't Give Up On Me 425. Shoulder To Shoulder 426. Since I Met You Baby 427. In Love Up To My Heart 428. Hangin' Around 501. La Is My Home 502. A Wonderful Time-soundtrack Version 503. I'm Not The Marrying Kind-soundtrack Version 504. Five Card Stud-soundtrack Version 1 505. Five Card Stud-soundtrack Version 2 506. I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Lett 507. Come Live With Me 508. Smoke 509. Bidin' My Time 510. Radio Spots
1. Good Old Rebel 2. Turnip Greens 3. Feather Bed 4. Just Like A Monkey 5. Some Of These Days 6. Stonewall, 1863 7. Jimbo Jambo Land 8. Skillet Good And Greasy 9. Take This Hammer 10. Can You Blame The Colored Man? 11. B-l-a-c-k 12. See The Uncle Sam 13. Sandy River Belle 14. Wildwood Boys 15. Freedom
Old Friends, Familiar MUSIC AVENUE
1. Hide & Seek 2. Keep On Runnin' 3. When A Man Loves A Woman 4. Somebody Help Me 5. Twenty - Four Hours 6. There Must Be Something 7. I'm A Man 8. I Got Stopped By A Lady Cop 9. Gimme Some Lovin' 10. It's All Over Now 11. Blood Runs Hot 12. Don't Want You No More 13. Love Is On A Roll 14. Crossfire 15. Private Number 16. I'm A Man 17. No Other Baby 18. Mistakes 19. It Must Be Love 20. Such A Good Woman 21. Somebody Help Me 22. Keep On Running 23. Gimme Some Lovin
Some Folk PROPER RECORDS-GBR
1. Lost Train Blues 2. Railroad Blues 3. Old Joe Clark 4. Beaumont Rag 5. Greenback Dollar 6. Boll Weevil Song 7. So Long It's Been Good To Know You 8. Talking Dust Bowl Blues 9. Do-re-mi 10. Hard Times 11. Pretty Boy Floyd 12. They Laid Jesus Christ In His Grave 13. Jolly Banker 14. I Ain't Got No Home 15. Dirty Overalls 16. Chain Around My Leg 17. Worried Man Blues 18. Goin' Down That Road Feeling Bad 19. Dust Storm Disaster 20. Foggy Mountain Top 21. Dust Pneumonia Blues 22. California Blues 23. Dust Bowl Refugee 24. Will Rogers Highway 25. Los Angeles New Year's Flood 101. The Great Dust Storm 102. Talkin' Dust Bowl Blues 103. Pretty Boy Floyd 104. Dusty Old Dust 105. Dust Bowl Blues 106. Blowin' Down This Road 107. Tom Joad (Part 1) 108. Tom Joad (Part 2) 109. Do-re-mi 110. Dust Bowl Refugee 111. I Ain't Got No Home 112. Vigilante Man 113. Dust Can't Kill Me 114. Dust Pneumonia Blues 115. Oregon Trail 116. Roll On Columbia 117. New Found Land 118. Talking Columbia 119. Roll Columbia Roll 120. Columbia's Waters 121. Ramblin' Blues 122. It Takes A Married Man To Sing A Worried Song 123. Hard Travelin' 124. The Biggest Thing That Man Has Ever Done 125. Grand Coulee Dam 201. Song Of The Coulee Dam 202. Jackhammer Blues 203. Washington Talkin' Blues 204. Ramblin' Round 205. Pastures Of Plenty 206. The Biggest Thing That Man Has Ever Done 207. End Of The Line 208. I Ride An Old Paint 209. House Of The Rising Sun 210. Hard Ain't It Hard 211. The Dodger Song 212. Ida Red 213. Muleskinner Blues 214. What Are We Waiting On 215. Ship In The Sky 216. The Biggest Thing That Man Has Ever Done 217. Talking Sailor (Talking Merchant Marine) 218. New York Town 219. Who's Gonna Shoe Your Pretty Little Feet 220. Chisholm Trail 221. Sowing On The Mountain 222. Sally Don't You Grieve 223. Philadelphia Lawyer 224. Little Darling (At My Window Sad & Lonely) 225. Baltimore To Washington 301. Bed On The Floor 302. Dead Or Alive (Poor Lazarus) 303. Billy The Kid 304. Stackolee 305. Take A Whiff On Me 306. Buffalo Gals 307. Ride Around Little Doggies (I Ride An Old Paint) 308. Talking Fish Blues 309. Jesse James 310. Sinking Of The Reuben James 311. When The Great Ship Wnet Down 312. Stepstone 313. Hobo's Lullaby 314. Slipknot (Hangknot Slipknot) 315. Go Tell Aunt Rhody 316. When The Yanks Go Marching In 317. Keep My Skillet Good & Greasy 318. Little Black Train 319. Gypsy Davy 320. Cowboy Waltz 321. 1913 Massacre 322. Ludlow Massacre 323. Ramblin' Round 324. When The Curfew Blows 325. New Found Land
Some Sunny Day JASMINE
1. Alexander's Ragtime Band 2. I Want To Go Back To Michigan 3. Heat Wave 4. When The Midnight Choo Choo Leaves For Alabam' 5. Some Sunny Day 6. How Many Times 7. Homework 8. Only For Americans 9. I Used To Love You (But It's All Over) 10. Guys And Dolls 11. Open Door - Open Arms 12. The Blossoms On The Bough 13. Stars Are The Windows Of Heaven 14. Jolly Fella Tarantella 15. My Mom 16. The Windmill's Turning 17. Wondering 18. Sleigh Ride 19. The Wedding Of Lili Marlene 20. A Penny A Kiss - A Penny A Hug 21. Lying In The Hay 22. Love Is Such A Cheat 23. Way Down Yonder In New Orleans 24. The Old Piano Roll Blues 25. A Rainy Night In Rio 26. I Don't Know Why 27. South America, Take It Away 28. Beat Me Daddy, Eight To The Bar 29. Rumors Are Flying 30. Pennsylvania Polka 31. The Coffee Song 32. (I'll Be With You) In Apple Blossom Time 101. I Love To Tell The Story 102. Softly And Tenderly 103. In The Garden 104. Count Your Blessings 105. Shall We Gather At The River 106. The Ninety And Nine 107. Brighten The Corner 108. Let The Lower Lights Be Burning 109. I Remember Mama 110. She Wore A Yellow Ribbon 111. Poor Whip-poor-will 112. The Three Bells 113. Love Sends A Little Gift Of Roses 114. Go West, Young Man 115. Along The Navajo Trail 116. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You? 117. Quicksilver 118. At The Flying ,w 119. A Hundred And Sixty Acres 120. Ask Me No Questions (And I'll Tell You No Lies) 121. Lock, Stock, And Barrel 122. A Rainy Day Refrain 123. The Glory Of Love 124. A Bushel And A Peck 125. Music Lessons 126. You Too, You Too 127. Wunderbar 128. (Time Has Come To Bid) Adieu 201. Dreams Come Tumbling Down 202. I'm On A See-saw Of Love 203. Play Me A Hurtin' Tune 204. Whispering Hope 205. Lovely Night 206. Over The River And Through The Woods (A Merry Ch 207. All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth 208. Tegucigalpa 209. That's My Home 210. Lullaby Of Broadway 211. In The Good Old Summertime 212. Take Me Out To The Ball Game 213. No Deposit, No Return 214. Gotta Find Somebody To Love 215. There Will Never Be Another You 216. Three O'clock In The Morning 217. Between Two Trees 218. Linger Awhile 219. Wabash Blues 220. Adios 221. My Isle Of Golden Dreams 222. Nalani 223. King's Serenade 224. The Cock-eyed Mayor Of Kaunakakai 225. Fair Hawaii 226. Ke Kali Nei Au (Waiting For Thee) (The Hawaiian 227. Malihini Mele 228. Good Night Aloha 301. Sing, Sing, Sing 302. Don't Be That Way 303. Piccolo Pete 304. If I Had A Boy Like You 305. In The Mood 306. East Of The Sun (And West Of The Moon) 307. Old Don Juan 308. The Mambo Man 309. Why Worry? 310. Fugue For Tinhorns 311. The Yodelling Ghost 312. Black Ball Ferry Line 313. The Blonde Sailor 314. The Telephone Song 315. There Was A Night On The Water 316. Dimples And Cherry Cheeks 317. It's Bigger Than Both Of Us 318. That Ever Lovin' Rag 319. The Windmill Song 320. My Love, The Blues, And Me 321. Orange-colored Sky 322. Ching Ara Sa Sa 323. Now That I'm In Love 324. Charley My Boy 325. There's A Rainbow In The Valley 326. I've Got To Pass Your House (To Get To My House) 327. One, Two, Three, Four 328. Sailor 329. Good Night And Good Dreaming
Książki & Multimedia > Książki
Opis - Pierwsze na świecie świadectwo ofiary zbrodni honorowej. Miała siedemnaście lat i zakochała się: zhańbiła rodzinę. Więc rodzina wydała na nią wyrok śmierci... Pokochała go pierwszą miłością. Myślała, że się z nią ożeni. Ale ukochany zniknął, a ona odkryła, że jest w ciąży. A w jej świecie to najcięższa zbrodnia... W zapomnianej przez Boga wiosce w Cisjordanii kobiety są warte mniej niż zwierzęta domowe. Tu mężczyzna jest panem życia i śmierci żony, córki, siostry. Brat może bezkarnie zabić siostrę, matka - córkę, kolejną bezużyteczną dziewczynkę, jaka się urodzi. Tu kobiecie odbiera się godność, a nawet życie zgodnie z odwiecznym obyczajem i uświęconą tradycją. A śmierć jest karą dla dziewczyny, która zhańbi rodzinę. Tak jak Souad. Wyrok wydaje jej ojciec. Szwagier dokonuje egzekucji. Oblewa Souad benzyną i podpala... SOUAD przeżyła - cudem, ale rodzina usiłowała zabić ją nawet w szpitalu. Na zawsze jednak pozostanie straszliwie okaleczona - na ciele i duszy. I wciąż musi się ukrywać; dopóki żyje, jej rodzinę okrywa hańba. Spalona żywcem, opublikowana pod pseudonimem szokująca opowieść o piekle, jakim było jej dzieciństwo i młodość, stała się międzynarodowym bestsellerem. Wydana w 37 w krajach książka przerywa tabu milczenia wobec istniejącej nadal w krajach muzułmańskich barbarzyńskiej tradycji. Nieludzkiego obyczaju, prawa mężczyzn, na mocy którego co najmniej pięć tysięcy kobiet pada co roku ofiarą zbrodni honorowej. Nazwa - Spalona Żywcem Wyd. Kieszonkowe Autor - Souad Oprawa - Miękka Wydawca - Amber Kod ISBN - 9788324159406 Kod EAN - 9788324159406 Wydanie - 1 Rok wydania - 2016 Tłumacz - 31182,maria rostworowska; Format - 110 x 175 x 14 Ilość stron - 224 Podatek VAT - 5% Premiera - 2016-06-23
Dinas Powys St Andrews Major & Michaelston-le-Pit from Old P Amberley Publishing Local
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Dinas Powys and the area around it have been continuously inhabited since prehistoric times, and we can still see the remains of a Romano-British homestead, a hill fort and a Norman castle. St Andrews and Michaelston-le-Pit grew up around ancient churches, still in use. For centuries Dinas Powys was the administrative centre of a lordship that extended from the River Thaw to the Taff. With political changes, Dinas Powys sank into obscurity with farming as the chief occupation. This changed with the coming of the railway in 1888 and Dinas Powys began to grow, with new industries and an increasing population. The local school became the meeting place for the clubs and societies which proliferated. Today Dinas Powys is the major settlement, though St Andrews and Michaelston-le-Pit retain their identity. This is now the dormitory area for those who commute to Cardiff, Penarth and Barry and since the end of the Second World War housing estates have spread over the farmland. Enough of the old villages remain, however, for most of the scenes in this book to be recognised. Over the years the close community life bred some remarkable characters, captured on camera by local photographers. These photographs and the accompanying commentary will evoke happy memories for those who, like the author, were brought up in Dinas Powys but they will also appeal to newcomers and visitors, who have felt the fascination of the area.
History and Ideology in the Old Testament Oxford University Press
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
The end of the millennium sees biblical study in a state of transition. The traditional position of historical approaches is widely questioned and 'historical criticism' is regarded as passe. There is a search for approaches - literary or sociological - that are less tied to history. On the other hand there is a more radical approach to the history of Israel, that sees true history as distinct from the biblical narrative and dependent on sources other than the Bible. Biblical narratives thus express not the actual events but the ideological and religious aspirations of writers in much later times. 'Ideology' has become one of the key words, but is used in very divergent ways. All this is linked with the intellectual movement known as post-modernism. Some connections between post-modernism and theology are suggested by Professor Barr in the final chapter. This book is important because it tries to bring together various threads of these different movements and to state a position from which we may advance into the new millennium.
Old-Girl Network Penguin
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Number one bestselling author Catherine Alliott tells a hilarious story about the twists and turns of love, loyalty and getting mixed up in someone else's affairs in The Old-Girl Network. Finding true love's a piece of cake - as long as you're looking for someone else's true love...Polly McLaren is young, scatty and impossibly romantic. She works for an arrogant and demanding boss, and has a gorgeous if never-there-when-you-need-him boyfriend. But the day a handsome stranger recognises her old school scarf, her life is knocked completely off kilter. Adam is American, new to the country and begs Polly's help in finding his missing fiance. Over dinner at the Savoy, she agrees - the girls of St Gertrude's look out for one another. However, the old-girl network turns out to be a spider's web of complications and deceit in which everyone and everything Polly cares about is soon hopelessly entangled. The course of true love never did run smooth. But no one said anything about ruining your life over it. And it's not even Polly's true love...Step into Alliott Country with The Old-Girl Network. "Compulsively readable". (The Times). "Hilarious and full of surprises". (Daily Telegraph). Catherine lives in a rural spot on the Herts/Bucks borders which she shares with her family and a menagerie of horses, sheep, chickens and dogs, which at the last count totalled eighty-seven beating hearts, including her husband. Some of her household have walk-on parts in her novels, but only the chickens would probably recognize themselves.
With the Old Breed INGRAM INTERNATIONAL
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
"Of all the books about the ground war in the Pacific, "With the Old Breed" is the closest to a masterpiece." - "The New York Review of Books". "One of the most arresting documents in war literature." - John Keegan, in "The Second World War". "One of the finest memoirs to emerge from any war". - Paul Fussell, in "Wartime". "The best World War II memoir of an enlisted man". - "Navy Times". In his own book, "Wartime", Paul Fussell called "With the Old Breed" one of the finest memoirs to emerge from any war." John Keegan referred to it in his "The Second World War" as "one of the most arresting documents in war literature." And Studs Terkel was so fascinated with the story he interviewed its author for his book, "The Good War". What has made E.B. Sledge's memoir of his experience fighting in the South Pacific during World War II so devastatingly powerful is its sheer honest simplicity and compassion. "With the Old Breed" presents a stirring, personal account of the vitality and bravery of the Marines in the battles at Peleliu and Okinawa. Born in Mobile, Alabama in 1923 and raised on riding, hunting, fishing, and a respect for history and legendary heroes such as George Washington and Daniel Boone, Eugene Bondurant Sledge (later called "Sledgehammer" by his Marine Corps buddies) joined the Marines the year after the bombing of Pearl Harbor and from 1943 to 1946 endured the events recorded in this book. In those years, he passed, often painfully, from innocence to experience. Sledge enlisted out of patriotism, idealism, and youthful courage, but once he landed on the beach at Peleliu, it was purely a struggle for survival. Based on the notes he kept on slips of paper tucked secretly away in his New Testament, he simply and directly recalls those long months, mincing no words and sparing no pain. The reality of battle meant unbearable heat, deafening gunfire, unimaginable brutality and cruelty, the stench of death, and, above all, constant fear. Sledge still has nightmares about "the bloody, muddy month of May on Okinawa." But, as he also tellingly reveals, the bonds of friendship formed then will never be severed. Sledge's honesty and compassion for the other marines, even complete strangers, sets him apart as a memoirist of war. Read as sobering history or as high adventure, "With the Old Breed" is a moving chronicle of action and courage. About the Author: E. B. "Sledgehammer" Sledge was born and grew up in Mobile. His father, a physician, taught him to hunt and to accurately observe and describe his surroundings. After graduating from high school, he spent a year at Marion Military Institute and a brief period at the Georgia Institute of Technology in an officers' training program. Sledge left the program in late 1943 to enlist in the US Marine Corps. After basic training, he was sent to the Pacific Theater. He fought at Peleliu and Okinawa where some of the fiercest battles of WWII took place. Despite heavy casualties in his unit, he survived without being physically wounded. It took him years, however, to recover from the psychological wounds from that experience. After the Japanese surrendered, Sledge was assigned to serve in China as part of the occupation force. Sledge returned to Mobile after his tour of duty in 1946, but found it hard to re-adjust to civilian life. He earned a BS degree in 1949 from Alabama Polytechnic Institute (now Auburn University) and attempted to establish a career in the insurance business. On his father's advice, he returned to Auburn for an MS in Botany. In 1960, he graduated from the University of Florida with a PhD in Zoology.
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Excerpt from Modern Italian Surgery and Old Universities of Italy For some years prior to the recent great war American medical students have gone to Germany for their post-graduate medical teaching: France, England and Austria, before this, having held the honor in turn. To Italy Americans have travelled to sec art and ruins but never to visit the hospitals or to learn from Italy's medical teachers. Not that the world in general, or America in particular, was unaware of the reputation of the older Italian universities or unfamiliar with the skill and learning of the medical men of the Italy of modern times; but mankind, when the herd instinct is strongly developed, exhibits many reactions that may be traced to humble ancestry and one, at least, of the meek and lowly sheep, namely: that of crowding through the same hole in the fence or over the highest barrier that may block the way. And, then it must be admitted that the art and architecture of Italy, whether preserved or in ruins, present a strong appeal to persons of education and artistic taste. The achievements of Italy in Medicine and Surgery during the last war, however, have been so great that the world can no longer fail to notice them. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
I'm Too Young to be This Damn Old Sourcebooks
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
When you've become sick and tired of counting your birthdays, here's some light-hearted relief in a collection of hundreds of quotes about getting older and staying younger. ?People who say you're just as old as you feel are all wrong, fortunately.? --Russell Baker ?The advantage of bad memory is that one enjoys several times the same good things for the first time.? --Friedrich Wilhelm Neitzsche ?I'm 65, and I guess that puts me in with the geriatrics; but if there were 15 months in every year, I'd only be 48.? --James Thurber
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
A heart-warming, funny and touching novel that is taking the world by storm! Hendrik Groen is 831/4 years old and he has decided that it is time to make something of his life in a care home. When he recruits some similarly young-at-heart friends to join his 'Old But Not Dead Club', Hendrik proves that love can blossom, rules can be broken and fun is within reach, even at their age.
szukaj w Kangoo krainaksiazek some old times some old friends 20110465
Sklepy zlokalizowane w miastach: Warszawa, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice
Szukaj w sklepach lub całym serwisie
t1=0.068, t2=0, t3=0, t4=0.021, t=0.068