krainaksiazek some words i gave away 20090004
- znaleziono 44 produkty w 6 sklepach
Not Fade Away - The Hits & HIGH NOTE
Muzyka>Rock>Rock & Roll
1. Love Me 2. Blue Days - Black Nights 3. Modern Don Juan 4. You Are My One Desire 5. That'll Be The Day 6. I'm Looking For Someone To Love 7. Words Of Love 8. Mailman, Bring Me No More Blues 9. Rock Around With Ollie Vee 10. That'll Be The Day 11. Peggy Sue 12. Everyday 13. Oh Boy! 14. Not Fade Away 15. You've Got Love 16. Maybe Baby 17. It's Too Late 18. Tell Me How 19. An Empty Cup (And A Broken Date) 20. Send Me Some Lovin' 21. Last Night 22. Rock Me, My Baby 23. I'm Gonna Love You Too 24. Listen To Me 25. Gotta Get You Near My Blues 26. Baby, Let's Play House 27. Down The Line 101. Ting-a-ling 102. I'm Changing All Those Changes 103. Don't Come Back Knockin' 104. Midnight Shift 105. Rock Around With Ollie Vee 106. Girl On My Mind 107. Look At Me 108. Valley Of Tears 109. Ready Teddy 110. You're So Square (Baby I Don't Care) 111. Little Baby 112. Baby Won't You Come Out Tonight? 113. Because I Love You 114. Changing All Those Changes 115. I Guess I Was Just A Fool 116. I'm Gonna Set My Foot Down 117. It's Not My Fault 118. Rock-a-bye Rock 119. Bo Diddley 120. Brown-eyed Handsome Man 121. Good Rockin' Tonight 122. Rip It Up 123. Blue Monday 124. Honky Tonk 125. Blue Suede Shoes 126. Shake Rattle & Roll 127. Ain't Got No Home 128. Holly Hop
Words of My Mouth New Generation Publishing
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
It was something like twenty five years ago when I started to think about putting pen to paper in the matter of relating my experiences in overcoming many difficulties as a result of a birth defect (severe and extensive double hare-lip and cleft palate). The correction to this took many operations and over twenty years to remedy to the extent that I could live a normal life in relation to others. I relate in the account how I survived the early years of my life, my experiences of early school days and thereafter in junior and senior schools, and how I had to cope with my peers - further, how I had to get over the question of my loss of education due to my stays in hospital for operations. As I approached the time of leaving school, a real problem began to show its head. What was I to do after I had left school? I was 13, two years before I was to leave school (then you had to leave school at age 15 unless you went to grammar school), which for obvious reasons I did not. I explain in the account how I met people along the way who helped and gave me advice as to how I might deal with this problem of finding work after I had left school, read chapter 4 for the details of how this became the turning point in my experience. I was to face the teens and twenties with new challenges both in work experience and in my dealing with others. At this time I was still learning how to speak and make myself understood by my hearers, a very difficult task due to the particular operations I was undergoing (palate formation and structure). I explain how I coped with the possibility of marriage and making progress in my jobs and communication generally. Chapter 8 deals with this along with my experiences in family life and moving to another part of the country and the challenge of finding work in chapter 9. After so many years working for the electricity company and finding myself redundant I faced the challenge of going back to school, in college, (you are never too old to learn!) I had then to find a job again. Read about it in chapter 10. I was to be involved in many other areas of communication with different groups and situations which I would have thought were not possible for me years before. What is the point of sharing this story? My intention is to reach people out there who have had to endure difficulties and challenges in their lives caused through circumstances outside of their control, resulting in difficulty in communicating with others in their lives and working experience. To show them that they can overcome the obstacles and barriers that prevent them from living successful and fulfilling lives even though they may be incapacitated in some way.
Three Little Words EBURY PRESS
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
'I am trapped centre stage in the spotlight. Do I have a choice? I stare straight ahead, shrug my shoulders and mumble, I guess so. In three words, it is done...Some people can be trusted.' Ashley Rhodes was taken from her mother when she was just three years old. She was left angry and clinging to an unpredictable, dissolving relationship with her family. But the painful memories of being taken away from her home quickly became consumed by real-life horrors. Ashley was forced to endure manipulative, humiliating treatment from an abusive foster family and spent nine years of her young life moving from home to home. Then she met the loving Courter family. In this inspiring and unforgettable memoir, Ashley finds the courage to accept her past and utter three words that will change her life forever.
Książki & Multimedia > Książki
Opis - Pierwsze na świecie świadectwo ofiary zbrodni honorowej. Miała siedemnaście lat i zakochała się: zhańbiła rodzinę. Więc rodzina wydała na nią wyrok śmierci... Pokochała go pierwszą miłością. Myślała, że się z nią ożeni. Ale ukochany zniknął, a ona odkryła, że jest w ciąży. A w jej świecie to najcięższa zbrodnia... W zapomnianej przez Boga wiosce w Cisjordanii kobiety są warte mniej niż zwierzęta domowe. Tu mężczyzna jest panem życia i śmierci żony, córki, siostry. Brat może bezkarnie zabić siostrę, matka - córkę, kolejną bezużyteczną dziewczynkę, jaka się urodzi. Tu kobiecie odbiera się godność, a nawet życie zgodnie z odwiecznym obyczajem i uświęconą tradycją. A śmierć jest karą dla dziewczyny, która zhańbi rodzinę. Tak jak Souad. Wyrok wydaje jej ojciec. Szwagier dokonuje egzekucji. Oblewa Souad benzyną i podpala... SOUAD przeżyła - cudem, ale rodzina usiłowała zabić ją nawet w szpitalu. Na zawsze jednak pozostanie straszliwie okaleczona - na ciele i duszy. I wciąż musi się ukrywać; dopóki żyje, jej rodzinę okrywa hańba. Spalona żywcem, opublikowana pod pseudonimem szokująca opowieść o piekle, jakim było jej dzieciństwo i młodość, stała się międzynarodowym bestsellerem. Wydana w 37 w krajach książka przerywa tabu milczenia wobec istniejącej nadal w krajach muzułmańskich barbarzyńskiej tradycji. Nieludzkiego obyczaju, prawa mężczyzn, na mocy którego co najmniej pięć tysięcy kobiet pada co roku ofiarą zbrodni honorowej. Nazwa - Spalona Żywcem Wyd. Kieszonkowe Autor - Souad Oprawa - Miękka Wydawca - Amber Kod ISBN - 9788324159406 Kod EAN - 9788324159406 Wydanie - 1 Rok wydania - 2016 Tłumacz - 31182,maria rostworowska; Format - 110 x 175 x 14 Ilość stron - 224 Podatek VAT - 5% Premiera - 2016-06-23
Blood Doctor Penguin
Powieści i opowiadania
Under the Duvet Penguin
Powieści i opowiadania
'When people ask me what I do for a crust and I tell them that I'm a novelist, they immediately assume that my life is a non-stop carousel of limos, television appearances, hair-dos, devoted fans, stalkers and all the glitzy paraphernalia of being a public figure. It's time to set the record straight. I write alone, in a darkened bedroom, wearing my PJs, eating bananas, my laptop on a pillow in front of me ...' Her novels are adored by millions around the world
The Tiger in the Attic UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO PR.
KsiÄ Ĺźki obcojÄzyczne / angielskie
In 1939, on the eve of Hitler`s invasion of Poland, seven-year-old Edith Milton (then Edith Cohn) and her sister Ruth left Germany by way of the Kindertransport, the program which gave some 10,000 Jewish children refuge in England. The two were given shelter by a jovial, upper-class British foster family with whom they lived for the next seven years. Edith chronicles these transformative experiences of exile and good fortune in `The Tiger in the Attic,` a touching memoir of growing up as an outsider in a strange land. In this illuminating chronicle, Edith describes how she struggled to fit in and to conquer self-doubts about her German identity. Her realistic portrayal of the seemingly mundane yet historically momentous details of daily life during World War II slowly reveals itself as a hopeful story about the kindness and generosity of strangers. She paints an account rich with colorful characters and intense relationships, uncanny close calls and unnerving bouts of luck that led to survival. Edith`s journey between cultures continues with her eventual passage to America--yet another chapter in her life that required adjustment to a new world--allowing her, as she narrates it here, to visit her past as an exile all over again. `The Tiger in the Attic` is a literary gem from a skilled fiction writer, the story of a thoughtful and observant child growing up against the backdrop of the most dangerous and decisive moment in modern European history. In the midst of all this, Milton offers a unique perspective, summed up in these words: `But always, shaking our heads over the marvel of being pulled away from a world drowning in chaos, we talk about our seven years in England. I supposed Isee them in my imagination as being like one of those brilliant days of January that take you by surprise in New England: a rare interval of inexplicable, astonishing sunshine at the very moment when you are least expecting it. Just when the year seems surely sunk in darknes
Natasha's Dance Penguin
Powieści i opowiadania
Amazing Philanthropists HarperCollins ELT Publishers
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
The inspiring stories of 6 people who changed history. Contents: Alfred Nobel, creator of the Nobel Prize Andrew Carnegie, the businessman who built libraries for poor people John D. Rockefeller who made money from oil and gave it all away Thomas Barnardo who created homes for poor children Henry Wellcome who used his money for medical research Madam C. J. Walker who gave her money to the African-American community BRITISH ENGLISH Word count: 13,950 Headword count: 1179 Each book includes a free CD with a full recording of each story. PLUS: visit www.collinselt.com/readers for videos, teacher resources and self-study materials. This book is Level 3 in the Collins ELT Readers series. Level 3 is equivalent to CEF level B1. About the Amazing People series: A unique opportunity for learners of English to read about the exceptional lives and incredible abilities of some of the most insightful people the world has seen. Each book contains six short stories, told by the characters themselves, as if in their own words. The stories explain the most significant parts of each character's life, giving an insight into how they came to be such an important historic figure. After each story, a timeline presents the most major events in their life in a clear and succinct fashion. The timeline is ideal for checking comprehension or as a basis for project work or further research. Created in association with The Amazing People Club. About Collins ELT Readers: Collins ELT Readers are divided into four levels: Level 1 - elementary (A2) Level 2 - pre-intermediate (A2-B1) Level 3 - intermediate (B1) Level 4 - upper intermediate (B2) Each level is carefully graded to ensure that the learner both enjoys and benefits from their reading experience.
1. Gordon, Irving - Unforgettable 2. Fain, Sammy - Secret Love 3. Livingston, Jay - To Each His Own 4. Roemheld, Heinz - Ruby 5. Ferrao, Raul - April In Portugal 6. Mellin, Robert - My One & Only Love 7. Kosma, Joseph - Autumn Leaves 8. Garner, Erroll - Misty 9. Young, Victor - Golden Earrings 10. Richards, John W. - Young At Heart 11. Fain, Sammy - April Love 12. Reid, Billy - The Gipsy 101. Maxwell, Robert - Ebb Tide 102. Noble, Ray - The Very Thought Of You 103. Fain, Sammy - I'll Be Seeing You 104. Young, Victor - Love Letters 105. Kern, Jerome - Long Ago (And Far Away) 106. Berlin, Irving - How Deep Is The Ocean 107. Kern, Jerome - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes 108. Young, Victor - Stella By Starlight 109. Nicholls, Horatio - Among My Souvenirs 110. Heusen, Jimmy - Darn That Dream 111. Aldrich, Ronnie - Evening Star 112. Rodgers, Richard - Where Or When 201. Rose, Peter - Deep Purple 202. Youmans, Vincent - More Than You Know 203. Lowe, Ruth - I'll Never Smile Again 204. Gershwin, George - Embraceable You 205. Mchugh, Jimmy - Don't Blame Me 206. Rodgers, Richard - I Have Dreamed 207. Weill, Kurt - September Song 208. Mchugh, Jimmy - I'm In The Mood For Love 209. Rodgers, Richard - If I Loved You 210. Aldrich, Ronnie - Lonely Lover 211. Suessdorf, Karl - Moonlight In Vermont 212. Loesser, Frank - Spring Will Be A Little Late This 301. Mancini, Henry - Charade 302. Jobim, Antonio Carlos - A Felicidade 303. Loewe, Frederick - I've Grown Accustomed To Her Fa 304. Aldrich, Ronnie - Ship Of Dreams 305. Cross, Douglass - (I Left My Heart) In San Francis 306. Vita, Alfredo De - Softly As I Leave You 307. Mancini, Henry - How Soon 308. Beach, Albert A. - I Wish You Love 309. Gimbel, Norman - The Girl From Ipanema 310. Rodgers, Richard - The Sound Of Music 311. Aldrich, Ronnie - Gardens In Ibiza 312. Merrill, Bob - People 401. Rodgers, Richard - My Favourite Things 402. Delange, Eddie - Theme From Picnic Introducing 403. Melodie D'amour 404. Salvador, Henri - Original Version 405. Livingston, Jay - Mona Lisa 406. Bacharach, Burt - Magic Moments 407. Young, Victor - When I Fall In Love 408. Dehr, Richard - Memories Are Made Of This 409. Leiber, Jerry - Spanish Harlem 410. Rodgers, Richard - The Sweetest Sounds 411. Farres, Osvaldo - Come Closer To Me 412. Heneker, David William - If The Rain's Got To Fall 413. Lerner, Alan Jay - If Ever I Would Leave You 501. Bacharach, Burt - This Guy's In Love With You 502. Webb, Jimmy - Macarthur Park 503. Dylan, Bob - Blowin' In The Wind 504. Wilson, Brian - Do It Again 505. Russell, Bobby - Honey 506. Aldrich, Ronnie - Time 507. Simon, Paul - Mrs. Robinson 508. Webb, Jimmy - By The Time I Get To Phoenix 509. Ben, Jorge - Mas Que Nada 510. Schifrin, Lalo - Theme From The Fox 511. Mason, Barry - A Man Without Love 512. Macleod, John - Something Here In My Heart 601. White, Barry - Love's Theme 602. Bergman, Alan - The Way We Were 603. Laurie, Linda - Leave Me Alone 604. Croce, Jim - I'll Have To Say I Love You In A Song 605. Bettis, John - Top Of The World 606. Pinder, Michael - Have You Heard 607. Masser, Michael - Last Time I Saw Him 608. Bergman, Alan - What Are You Doing The Rest Of You 609. Albertelli, Luigi - Vado Via 610. Jobim, Antonio Carlos - Wave 611. O'sullivan, Gilbert - Happiness Is Me & You 612. Durrill, John - Dark Lady 701. Mandel, Johnny - The Shadow Of Your Smile (From T 702. Jarre, Maurice - Somewhere My Love (From Doctor Z 703. Kaempfert, Bert - Strangers In The Night (From A 704. Sherman, Richard M. - Chim Chim Cher-ee (From Mar 705. Chaplin, Charlie - Limelight (From Limelight) 706. Mayuzumi, Toshiro - The Bible (From The Bible) 707. North, Alex - Who's Afraid? (From Who's Afraid Of 708. Auric, Georges - The Moulin Rouge Theme (From Mou 709. Ciorciolini, Marcello - More (From Mondo Cane) 710. Williams, Charles - The Apartment (From The Apart 711. Goldsmith, Jerry - A Patch Of Blue (From A Patch 712. Jarre, Maurice - Lawrence Of Arabia (From Lawrenc 713. Barry, John - You Only Live Twice (From You Only 714. Brooker, Gary - A Whiter Shade Of Pale 715. Springfield, Tom - Georgy Girl 716. Parks, Carson C. - Somethin' Stupid 717. Lai, Francis Albert - A Man & A Woman 718. Schmidt, Harvey - My Cup Runneth Over (From I Do, 719. Hatch, Tony - Don't Sleep In The Subway 720. Miller, Eddie - Release Me 721. Hefti, Neal - Barefoot In The Park 722. Bacharach, Burt - Alfie (From Alfie) 723. Ramin, Sid - Music To Watch Girls By 724. Chaplin, Charlie - This Is My Song (From A Counte 801. Barbieri, Gato - Last Tango In Paris 802. Simon, Carly - You're So Vain 803. Gates, David - Aubrey 804. Brown, Lawrence - Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ol 805. O'sullivan, Gilbert - Clair 806. Green, Al - Call Me (Come Back Home) 807. O'keefe, Danny - Good Time Charlie's Got The Blues 808. Smith, Eileen - Oh Babe, What Would You Say 809. Fox, Charles - Killing Me Softly With His Song 810. Evoy, Larry - Last Song 811. Ortolani, Riz - Love Theme From The Valachi Paper 812. Hazlewood, Michael Edward - It Never Rains In Sout 813. Rota, Nino - Love Theme From The Godfather 814. O'sullivan, Gilbert - Alone Again (Naturally) 815. Diamond, Neil - Song Sung Blue 816. Darion, Joseph - The Impossible Dream 817. Kingsley, Gershon - Popcorn 818. Mcdonald, Ralph - Where Is The Love 819. Bacharach, Burt - Theme From Lost Horizon 820. Bricusse, Leslie - Candy Man 821. Ham, Peter William - Without You 822. Marc, Ronald - Come To Where The Love Is 823. Sedaka, Neil - Breaking Up Is Hard To Do 824. Ralston, Alfred - Jenny's Theme 901. Brown, Nacio Herb - Temptation 902. Lieurance, Thurlow - By The Waters Of Minnetonka 903. Jobim, Antonio Carlos - Adieu Tristesse 904. Lecuona, Casado Ernesto - Jungle Drums 905. Rimsky-korsakov, Nicolai - Hymn To The Sun 906. Lecuona, Margarita - Babalu 907. Lane, Burton - Old Devil Moon 908. Barroso, Ary - Baia 909. Newman, Alfred - The Moon Of Manakoora 910. Leeds, Milton - Misirlou 911. Grouya, Ted - Flamingo 912. Ellington, Duke - Caravan 1001. Anonymous - Shema - Hava Nagila 1002. Anonymous - Raisins & Almonds 1003. Lawrence, Jack - Yes, My Darling Daughter 1004. Anonymous - Eili Eili 1005. Miron-michrovsky, Issachar - Tzena, Tzena, Tzena 1006. Elman, Ziggy - & The Angels Sing 1007. Gilbert, Joe (Joseph George) - A Letter To My Moth 1008. Casman, Nellie - Joseph! Joseph! 1009. Achron, Joseph - Hebrew Melody 1010. Anonymous - Hativkah 1101. Gold, Ernest - Exodus Main Theme 1102. Pollack, Lew - My Yiddische Momme 1103. Anonymous - Freilich 1104. Anonymous - Sunrise, Sunset / Hava Netze B'machol 1105. Lebedeff, Aaron - Second Avenue Symphonette 1106. Lavry, Marc - Kinneret 1107. Anonymous - Kol Nidre 1108. Anonymous - Finale 1201. Rodgers, Richard - Oklahoma! Medley 1202. Rodgers, Richard - Bali Ha'i 1203. Herman, Jerry - Hello Dolly! 1204. Styne, Jule - People 1205. Carousel 1206. Rodgers, Richard - Carousel Waltz (Original Versio 1207. Bock, Jerry - Fiddler On The Roof 1208. Kern, Jerome - Ol' Man River 1209. Willson, Meredith - Seventy-six Trombones 1210. Wright, Robert Craig Bob - Baubles, Bangles & Bead 1211. Rodgers, Richard - Slaughter On Tenth Avenue 1212. Loewe, Frederick - My Fair Lady - Medley 1213. Rozsa, Miklos - Theme From Spellbound 1214. North, Alex - Antony & Cleopatra's Theme 1215. A Summer Place 1216. Steiner, Max - A Summer Place (Original Version) 1217. Bernstein, Leonard - On The Waterfront 1218. Steiner, Max - Tara's Theme 1219. Jarre, Maurice - Lawrence Of Arabia: Theme 1220. Bernstein, Elmer - The Magnificent Seven: Theme 1301. Cash, Johnny - I Walk The Line 1302. Gibson, Don - I Can't Stop Loving You 1303. Travis, Merle - Sixteen Tons 1304. Lawson, Herbert Happy - Any Time 1305. Friend, Clifford - Lovesick Blues 1306. Willet, Slim - Don't Let The Stars Get In Your Eye 1307. Robbins, Marty - El Paso 1308. Williams, Hank - Cold, Cold Heart 1309. Williams, Hank - Jambalaya 1310. Williams, Hank - Your Cheatin' Heart 1311. Williams, Curley - Half As Much 1312. Tubb, Ernest - Walking The Floor Over You 1401. Waxman, Franz - Peyton Place 1402. Hagen, Earle - The Dick Van Dyke Show 1403. Tiomkin, Dimitri - Rawhide 1404. Riddle, Nelson - Route 66 1405. Murray, Lyn - The Alfred Hitchcock Theme 1406. Schumann, Walter - Dragnet 1407. Goldsmith, Jerry - Theme From Doctor Kildare 1408. Livingston, Jay - Bonanza 1409. Wilson, Dennis - Marriage Lines 1410. Mancini, Henry - Peter Gunn 1411. Maxwell, Robert - The Jackie Gleason Show - Theme 1412. Goldsmith, Jerry - The Man From U.n.c.l.e. 1501. Morricone, Ennio - The Good The Bad & The Ugly - T 1502. Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus - Theme From Elvira Madi 1503. Jarre, Maurice - Lara's Theme 1504. Loussier, Jacques - Theme From The Mercenaries 1505. Chaplin, Charlie - This Is My Song 1506. Theodorakis, Mikis - Zorba's Dance 1507. Bacharach, Burt - Alfie 1508. Legrand, Michel - I Will Wait For You 1509. Farnon, Robert - Irina 1510. Norman, Monty - The James Bond Theme 1511. Mitchell, Adrian - Rose Of Saigon 1512. Lai, Francis - A Man & A Woman 1601. Lennon, John - Get Back 1602. Lennon, John - Michelle 1603. Lennon, John - Got To Get You Into My Life 1604. Lennon, John - Yesterday 1605. Harrison, George - Something 1606. Lennon, John - Hey Jude 1607. Lennon, John - A Hard Day's Night 1608. Lennon, John - Norwegian Wood 1609. Lennon, John - Ticket To Ride 1610. Lennon, John - Fool On The Hill 1611. Lennon, John - Come Together 1612. Lennon, John - Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da 1701. Bacharach, Burt - Raindrops Keep Falling On My Hea 1702. Bacharach, Burt - Alfie 1703. Bacharach, Burt - I'll Never Fall In Love Again 1704. Bacharach, Burt - This Guy's In Love With You 1705. Bacharach, Burt - Paper Mache 1706. Bacharach, Burt - Trains & Boats & Planes 1707. Bacharach, Burt - They Long To Be Close To You 1708. Bacharach, Burt - You'll Never Get To Heaven 1709. Bacharach, Burt - The Look Of Love 1710. Bacharach, Burt - To Wait For Love Is To Waste You 1711. Bacharach, Burt - The Green Grass Starts To Grow 1712. Bacharach, Burt - Wives & Lovers 1801. Kern, Jerome - The Last Time I Saw Paris 1802. Kern, Jerome - All The Things You Are 1803. Kern, Jerome - The Folks Who Live On The Hill 1804. Desylva, Buddy - Look For The Silver Lining 1805. Harbach, Otto - She Didn't Say Yes 1806. Kern, Jerome - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes 1807. Kern, Jerome - I Won't Dance 1808. Kern, Jerome - Long Ago (And Far Away) 1809. Kern, Jerome - Who? 1810. Kern, Jerome - Yesterdays 1811. Kern, Jerome - Showboat - Medley 1901. Webb, Jimmy - Up, Up & Away 1902. Simon, Paul - Homeward Bound 1903. Webb, Jimmy - By The Time I Get To Phoenix 1904. Simon, Paul - Mrs. Robinson 1905. Webb, Jimmy - Galveston 1906. Simon, Paul - Bridge Over Troubled Water 1907. Traditional - Scarborough Fair Canticle 1908. Webb, Jimmy - Wichita Lineman 1909. Simon, Paul - Cecilia 1910. Simon, Paul - The Sound Of Silence 1911. Webb, Jimmy - Macarthur Park 2001. Maxwell, Robert - Ebb Tide 2002. Berlin, Irving - How Deep Is The Ocean 2003. Traditional - Deep River 2004. Bilk, Acker - Stranger On The Shore 2005. Myers, Sherman - Moonlight On The Ganges 2006. Senicourt, Roger - Sea Mist 2007. Traditional - Shenandoah 2008. Trenet, Charles - La Mer 2009. Mancini, Henry - Moon River 2010. Coates, Eric - Sleepy Lagoon 2011. Rodgers, Richard - Victory At Sea 2012. Chaplin, Charlie - Limelight 2013. Arlen, Harold - The Man That Got Away 2014. Porter, Cole - In The Still Of The Night 2015. Danzig, Evelyn - Scarlet Ribbons 2016. Chaplin, Charles - Smile 2017. Bernstein, Leonard - Tonight 2018. Hudson, Will - Theme From Picnic Introducing Mo 2019. Arlen, Harold - Come Rain Or Come Shine 2020. Porter, Cole - Night & Day 2021. Bacharach, Burt - Here I Am 2022. Addinsell, Richard - Warsaw Concerto 2101. Brown, Nacio Herb - You Stepped Out Of A Dream 2102. Gordon, Mack - I Had The Craziest Dream 2103. Brown, Les - Sentimental Journey 2104. Miller, Glenn - Moonlight Serenade 2105. Keating, Johhny - Mirage 2106. Ellington, Duke - I Got It Bad 2107. Nolan, Bob - Tumbling Tumbleweeds 2108. Petkere, Bernice - Close Your Eyes 2109. Warren, Harry - At Last 2110. Keating, Johhny - Egyptian Night 2111. Kern, Jerome - They Didn't Believe Me 2112. Maxwell, Robert - Ebb Tide 2201. Handy, William Christopher - St. Louis Blues 2202. Johnson, James P. - Charleston 2203. Cross, Douglass - I Left My Heart In San Francisco 2204. Fisher, Fred - Chicago 2205. Alter, Paul - Manhattan Serenade 2206. Henderson, Ray - Alabamy Bound 2207. Warren, Harry - I've Got A Gal In Kalamazoo 2208. Traditional - Oh Susannah 2209. Suessdorf, Karl - Moonlight In Vermont 2210. Dubin, Al - Lullaby Of Broadway 2211. Gordon, Irving - Allentown Jail 2212. Jersey Bounce 2213. Plater, Bobby - Original Version 2301. Rodgers, Richard - Do-re-mi 2302. Rodgers, Richard - Finale 2303. Rodgers, Richard - Sixteen Going On Seventeen 2304. Hammerstein Ii, Oscar - Preludium 2305. Rodgers, Richard - How Can Love Survive? 2306. Rodgers, Richard - The Lonely Goatherd 2307. Rodgers, Richard - My Favourite Things 2308. Ted Heath & His Music - Climb Ev'ry Mountain 2309. Hammerstein Ii, Oscar - An Ordinary Couple 2310. Rodgers, Richard - Something Good 2311. Rodgers, Richard - Finale 2401. Strayhorn, Billy - Take The A Train 2402. Ellington, Duke - Do Nothing Till You Hear From Me 2403. Delange, Eddie - Solitude 2404. Ellington, Duke - I Got It Bad (And That Ain't Goo 2405. Ellington, Edward Kennedy - Caravan 2406. Tizol, Juan - Perdido 2407. Ellington, Duke - Mood Indigo 2408. Ellington, Duke - Sophisticated Lady 2409. Ellington, Duke - Don't Get Around Much Anynore 2410. Ellington, Duke - Cotton Tail 2501. Berlin, Irving - Marie 2502. Kahn, Gus - Chloe 2503. Foster, Stephen - Swanee River 2504. Porter, Cole - I Get A Kick Out Of You 2505. Oliver, Sy - Well, Git It 2506. Rimsky-korsakov, Nicolai - Song Of India 2507. Dorsey, Tommy - Trombonology 2508. Jones, Isham - On The Alamo 2509. Mchugh, Jimmy - On The Sunny Side Of The Street 2510. Oliver, Sy - Opus One 2601. Cooley, Eddie - Fever 2602. Ciorciolini, Marcello - More 2603. Herman, Jerry - Hello Dolly! 2604. Steiner, Max - A Summer Place - Theme 2605. Hadjidakis, Manos - Never On Sunday 2606. Bacharach, Burt - Wives & Lovers 2607. Weill, Kurt - Mack The Knife 2608. Mancini, Henry - Moon River 2609. Garner, Erroll - Misty 2610. Gimbel, Norman - The Girl From Ipanema 2611. Styne, Jule - People 2612. Howard, Bart - Fly Me To The Moon 2613. Forrest, George Chet - Baubles, Bangles & Beads 2614. Ledbetter, Huddie 'Ledbelly' - Cotton Fields 2615. Adler, Richard - Rags To Riches 2616. Adderley, Nat - Work Song 2617. Arlen, Harold - The Man That Got Away 2618. Mills, Gordon - It's Not Unusual 2619. Traditional - Michael Row The Boat Ashore 2620. Mayfield, Percy - Hit The Road Jack 2621. Loesser, Frank - Poppa, Don't Preach To Me 2622. Oliver, Sy - Yes Indeed! 2623. Porter, Cole - Night & Day 2624. Mann, Barry - Blame It On The Bossa Nova 2701. Goodman, Benny - Flying Home 2702. Noble, Ray - Cherokee 2703. Porter, Cole - Begin The Beguine 2704. Basie, Count - One O'clock Jump 2705. Rimsky-korsakov, Nicolai - Song Of India 2706. Bishop, Joe - At The Woodchoppers' Ball 2707. Sherwood, Bobby - Elks' Parade 2708. Garland, Joseph C. - In The Mood 2709. James, Harry - Two O'clock Jump 2710. Dorsey, Tommy - Contrasts 2711. Strayhorn, Billy - Take The 'A' Train 2712. Prima, Louis - Sing, Sing, Sing 2713. Oliver, Sy - Opus 1 2714. Barnet, Charlie - Skyliner 2715. Delange, Eddie - A String Of Pearls 2716. Bauduc, Ray - South Rampart Street Parade 2717. Dorsey, Jimmy - Long John Silver 2718. Wetzel, Ray - Intermission Riff 2719. Basie, Count - Jumpin' At The Woodside 2720. Gershwin, George - Oh! Lady Be Good 2721. Ellington, Duke - Don't Get Around Much Anymore 2722. Plater, Robert - Jersey Bounce 2723. Hagen, Earle - Harlem Nocturne 2724. Berry, Chuck - Apple Honey 2801. Rome, Harold J. - South America Take It Away 2802. Richard Miles - The Coffee Song 2803. Porter, Cole - In The Still Of The Night 2804. Arlen, Harold - Come Rain Or Come Shine 2805. Mendonca, Newton Ferreira - Desafinado 2806. Roubanis, Nicholas - Misirlou 2807. Keating, Johnny - Ted Meets Ed 2808. Berlin, Irving - Heat Wave 2809. Banks, Marion - Malaguena 2810. Weill, Kurt - Speak Low 2811. Berlin, Irving - Anything You Can Do 2812. Bernstein, Leonard - America 2813. Adler, Richard - There Once Was A Man 2814. Loesser, Frank - Baby It's Cold Outside 2815. Hamm, Fred - Bye Bye Blues 2816. Costa, Harry - Tiger Rag 2817. Musel, Bob - Granada 2818. Bulhoes, Max - Come To The Mardi Gras 2819. Porter, Cole - Begin The Beguine 2820. Troup, Bobby - Daddy 2821. Ros, Edmundo - Solamente Bob Efford 2822. Porter, Cole - Friendship 2901. Kismet 2902. Wright, Robert - Overture (Original Version) 2903. Kismet (Original Version) 2904. Wright, Robert - Sands Of Time (Act 1) 2905. Kismet 2906. Wright, Robert - Rhymes Have I (Original Version) 2907. Kismet (Original Version) 2908. Wright, Robert - Fate (Act 1) 2909. Kismet 2910. Wright, Robert - Baubles, Bangles & Beads (Origina 2911. Wright, Robert - Not Since Ninevah (Original Versi 2912. Kismet (Original Version) 2913. Wright, Robert - Stranger In Paradise (Act 2) 2914. Wright, Robert - He's In Love (Act 1) 2915. Wright, Robert - Gesticulate (Act 1) 2916. Wright, Robert - Night Of My Nights (Act 2) 2917. Wright, Robert - Was I Wasir? (Act 2) 2918. Kismet 2919. Wright, Robert - Rhahadlakum (Original Version) 2920. Kismet (Original Version) 2921. Wright, Robert - & This Is My Beloved (Act 2) 2922. Wright, Robert - The Olive Tree (Act 2) 2923. Wright, Robert - Zubbediya (Act 2) 2924. Wright, Robert - Samaris Dance (Act 2) 2925. Wright, Robert - Night Of My Nights (Act 2) 3001. Porter, Cole - You're The Top 3002. Gershwin, George - I Got Rhythm 3003. Berlin, Irving - You're Just In Love 3004. Berlin, Irving - Alexander's Ragtime Band 3005. Berlin, Irving - I Got Lost In His Arms 3006. Whiting, Richard A. - Eadie Was A Lady 3007. Berlin, Irving - There's No Business Like Show Bus 3008. Berlin, Irving - They Say It's Wonderful 3009. Porter, Cole - It's D'lovely 3010. Porter, Cole - I Get A Kick Out Of You 3011. Sondheim, Stephen - Everything's Coming Up Roses 3012. Porter, Cole - Blow, Gabriel Blow 3013. Karr, Harold - Gee, But It's Good To Be Here 3014. Schonberger, John - Whispering 3015. Merrill, Bob - Some People Intro People 3016. Bock, Jerry - Sunrise, Sunset 3017. Bricusse, Leslie - What Kind Of Fool Am I? 3018. Porter, Cole - Ridin' High 3019. Gershwin, George - Someone To Watch Over Me 3020. Darion, Joseph - The Impossible Dream 3021. Lane, Burton - On A Clear Day 3022. Bricusse, Leslie - Nothing Can Stop Me Now 3101. Traditional - Dixie 3102. Steffe, John William - The Battle Hymn Of The Repu 3103. Rogers, Eric - America (My Country 'Tis Of Thee) 3104. Cohan, George M. - Over There 3105. Traditional - We're Tenting Tonight 3106. Berlin, Irving - God Bless America 3107. Traditional - Yankee Doodle 3108. Traditional - Columbia, The Gem Of The Ocean 3109. Traditional - Maryland, My Maryland 3110. Traditional - America, The Beautiful 3111. Sanderson, James - Hail To The Chief 3112. The Star-spangled Banner 3113. Smith, John Stafford - Arr. Eric Rogers 3201. Costa, Harry - Tiger Rag 3202. Schonberger, John - Whispering 3203. Desylva, Buddy - The Black Bottom 3204. Youmans, Vincent - Tea For Two 3205. Ager, Milton - Ain't She Sweet 3206. Gershwin, George - Fascinating Rhythm 3207. Fisher, Fred - Chicago 3208. Dreyer, Dave - Me & My Shadow 3209. Kern, Jerome - Who? 3210. Henderson, Ray - Birth Of The Blues 3211. Johnson, James P. - Charleston 3212. Whiting, Richard A. - She's Funny That Way 3301. Anonymous - La Bamba 3302. Bandeira, Manuel - Azulao 3303. Mccartney, Paul - El Tonto En La Colina 3304. Luna, Felix Cesar - La Peregrinacion 3305. Carillo, Alvaro - Sabor A Mi 3306. Andre, Fabian - Sueno Que Estoy Junto A Ti 3307. Macdermot, Galt - Be In 3308. Valle, Paolo Sergio Kostenbader - Samba De Verao 3309. Trovaioli, Armando - O Meu Violao 3310. Barcelata Castro, Lorenzo - Maria Elena 3311. Dupont, Paul - La Rosita 3312. Moraes, Vinicius De - Canto De Ossanha 3401. Grever, Maria - What A Difference A Day Made 3402. Simons, Moises - The Peanut Vendor 3403. Ramos, Silvano - Alla En El Rancho Grande 3404. Lacalle, Joseph Maria - Amapola 3405. Serradell, Narciso - La Golondrina 3406. Banks, Marion - Malaguena 3407. Roig, Ganzalo - Yours 3408. Lecuona, Ernesto - The Breeze & I 3409. Lecuona, Ernesto - Say Si, Si 3410. Traditional - Latin Shalom 3411. Lecuona, Ernesto - Maria My Own 3412. Lecuona, Ernesto - Jungle Drums 3501. Wayne, Mabel - In A Little Spanish Town 3502. Lecuona, Ernesto - Siboney 3503. Rizzo, Vincent - The Laughing Samba 3504. Loewe, Frederick - Get Me To The Church On Time 3505. Herman, Jerry - Hello Dolly! 3506. Morales, Noro - Oye Negra 3507. Rose, David - Holiday For Strings 3508. Rixner, Joe - Corcovado 3509. Hoffman, Al - Heartaches 3510. Bart, Lionel - From Russia With Love 3511. Donida, Carlo - Al Di La 3512. Monnot, Marguerite - If You Love Me 3601. Bonfa, Luiz - Carnival 3602. Salinas, Alfredo Omar - Ole Mambo 3603. Stellman, Marcel - Spanish Flea 3604. Simons, Moises - The Peanut Vendor 3605. Fields, Dorothy - Cuban Love Song 3606. Abreu, Zequinha - Tico, Tico 3607. Sanders, Julio Cesar - Pablo The Dreamer 3608. Neville, Naomi - Whipped Cream 3609. Lara, Agustin - Solamente Una Vez 3610. Rose, Billy - It Happened In Monterey 3611. Barosso, Ary - Baia 3612. Traditional - La Bamba 3613. Allen, Barclay - Cumana 3614. Jobim, Antonio Carlos - A Felicidade 3615. Ben, Jorge - Mas Que Nada 3616. Lai, Francis - A Man & A Woman 3617. Menendez, Nilo - Green Eyes 3618. Banks, Marion - Malaguena 3619. Dodd, Dorothy - Granada 3620. Matos Rodriguez, Gerardo Hernando - La Cumparsita 3621. Calero, Ortiz Antonio - La Macarena 3622. Mcgear, Mike - Thank U Very Much 3623. Azevedo, Waldir - Delicado 3624. Audinot, Rafael - Rumba Rhapsody 3701. Macdermot, Galt - Good Morning Starshine 3702. Macdermot, Galt - Ain't Got No 3703. Macdermot, Galt - I Got Life 3704. Macdermot, Galt - Where Do I Go? 3705. Macdermot, Galt - Hare Krishna 3706. Macdermot, Galt - Aquarius 3707. Macdermot, Galt - Hair 3708. Macdermot, Galt - Easy To Be Hard 3709. Macdermot, Galt - Manchester, England 3710. Macdermot, Galt - Frank Mills 3711. Macdermot, Galt - Let The Sunshine In 3712. Macdermot, Galt - Donna 3713. Duran, Marcelo - Do You Like The Samba 3714. Brown, Lawrence - Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ol 3715. Yradier, Sebastian - La Paloma 3716. Russell, Bob - The Night The Lights Went Out In Ge 3717. Traditional - This Train 3718. Wonder, Stevie - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life 3719. Marc, Ronald - Grab The Bull By The Horns 3720. Rio, Chuck - Tequila 3721. Lauret, Mediato Benito - Words We Now Regret 3722. Sotto, Titi - Mama Loves Pompa 3801. Goldsmith, Jerrald K - Theme From The Man From U. 3802. Barry, John - Mr. Kiss-kiss, Bang-bang 3803. Kaplan, Sol - Theme From The Spy Who Came In From 3804. Barry, John - Goldfinger 3805. Barry, John - The Ipcress File 3806. Astley, Edwin - The Saint 3807. Barry, John - Thunderball 3808. Johnson, Laurie - The Avengers 3809. Bart, Lionel - From Russia With Love 3810. Hagen, Earle - I Spy 3811. Goldsmith, Jerry - Our Man Flint 3812. Norman, Monty - The James Bond Theme 3901. Barry, John - You Only Live Twice 3902. Barry, John - Capsule In Space 3903. Barry, John - Gypsy Camp 3904. Barry, John - Teasing The Korean 3905. Barry, John - The Wedding 3906. Bacharach, Burt - Casino Royale 3907. Bacharach, Burt - The Look Of Love 3908. Barry, John - Bond Below Disco Volante 3909. Barry, John - Thunderball 3910. Norman, Monty - Jump Up 3911. Barry, John - Chateau Fight 3912. Bacharach, Burt - Let The Love Come Through
Sock Knitting Master Class SEARCH PRESS
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Finalist in the About.com Reader's Choice Awards for Best Knitting Book of 2011. "Budd's latest book is a trove of expertise, with patterns from 15 of the craftiest sockistas around, no surnames necessary...Every project adheres to the holy trinity of custom sock knitting--fit, comfort, aesthetics. And if you can't get enough of this collected wisdom in words alone, a 95-minute sock tutorial by Budd is included on an accompanying DVD." - Cheryl Krementz, Yarn Market News "Ann Budd is at it again. She's pulled together another great collection of patterns, this time from master sock designers. There are 17 sock designs, and there isn't one I wouldn't love to wear." - Cindy Koepke, Knitcircus "It seems like just about all the big names in knitting -- particularly sock knitting -- are featured in Ann Budd's excellent new book Sock Knitting Master Class...In addition to the fantastic patterns, which offer a wide variety of options for both toe-up and top-down knitters (and even one sock that goes both directions!), an introductory section covers just about all you'd ever need to know about some of the design choices that go into making a sock." - About.com Guide to Knitting "If the designers aren't enough to draw you in, there's much more in here for sock novices and sock aficionados alike. With topics like sock design, toe up and top down construction, and the best bind offs for toe-up socks, this book will take you from zero to sock in no time." - KnitPurl yarn shop (Portland, OR) "This book is a really valuable collection of patterns and techniques that any sock knitter will use again and again." - Jenny, KnitPicks.com "I'm really glad to have this book because it has so many patterns, from lace to cable to colorwork, and the socks are all beautiful. Also, the techniques have plenty of charts, diagrams and photographs to make learning easy." - Pamela MacKenzie, MyCentralJersey.com "The facts alone will make you want this book: 15 of the knitting world's best sock designers, 18 sock designs, Ann Budd talking basic how-tos and design tips and Clara Parkes talking sock yarn, and a 95 minute DVD. All of the technique and yarn information is so well organized and thought out that a knitter could read the book and not knit a single sock and still come away having learned a lot about sock knitting." - Knitty.com "...the patterns! Beautiful, yet functional stitch designs and fun colors." - CraftGossip.com Knitting Editor "It's not often that I scoop a book from the top of the review pile and take it home with me, and it's even less common for me to sit down and read it right away. But with sock knitting on my mind, I was intrigued, so last night I sat down to peruse this over a cup of tea. I was absolutely delighted to see that the first chapter of the book is devoted to explaining the whys and wherefores of sock construction. Top-down or toe-up? She's got it covered. Heel flap, short row or afterthought heel? Ditto. Want to choose from a pointed toe, a spiral or star toe, or a toe band? She's got your back with that, too. This book seems like just the right foundation for someone who's ready to strike out on their own - even if the starting place is just switching out the heel or toe treatment for one that suits them better." - Austen Gilliland, craft editor, CanadianLiving.com "You think you already know everything there is to know about socks? After all, there are a multitude of sock books on the market these days, perfectly good books. You know everything. Except...do you really? Most (though not all) sock books I own are either filled with patterns with not a whole lot of time spent on technique, or they're full of guidance but with blah patterns. Of course, some do hit the balance between pattern and technique. Some are fairly exhaustive, in fact, and you may already have them on your shelves. But...they're not THIS book. First, this book is by Ann Budd, a genius in our time...Master Class is the right name!" - KnittingScholar.com "Some features I particularly like in the book: each pattern has a box listing the different techniques used in the pattern; an overview of different styles of creating parts of the sock, such as a few different heel types, toes, and cuff treatments; both top-down and toe-up construction techniques; a handy DVD in the back. If you are looking for some great new sock patterns or just looking to get started knitting socks, this book is sure to have what you need." - A Woolie Tale yarn shop "If you're a fan of socks and of learning more about how to put together socks successfully, this one is a must-read." - About.com Guide to Knitting
Prince Igor Melodija
1. Overture 2. Glory To The Beautiful Sun In The Sky 3. On To The Battle With The Enemy Of Russia 4. Princes, It Is Time We Took The Field 5. Let The Princesses And Boyarynias Come 6. Glory, Glory To Volodimir 7. Are You Amused Enough, Prince? 8. Glory To Prince Of Galich 9. Oh Trouble, Oh Grief 10. Stop Lads And Look Here 11. Our Prince Volodimir 12. He Is The One To Be The Prince Of Putivl 13. A Long Time Has Passed 14. The Maids Have Come To See You, Princess 15. My Prince, Good Gracious 16. Welcome, Boyars 17. The Poor Flow Dries And Fades In The Sun Without Water 18. Dance Of The Polovtsian Maidens 19. The Light Of Day Fades 20. My Fellow Maidens, Give The Prisoners Some Cool Water 101. The Sun Goes To Rest Behind The Mountain 102. Slowly The Day Died Away 103. Is That You, My Vladimir 104. No Sleep, No Rest For My Tormented Soul 105. Let Me Say A Word, Prince 106. Are You Well, Prince? 107. Hey, Bring In The Maiden Prisoners In 108. Fly Away On The Wings Of The Wind 109. Wild 110. Sing A Song Of Glory To The Khan 111. Boys' And Men's Dance 112. Fly Away On The Wings Of The Wind 113. Boys' And Men's Dance 114. Amuse The Khan With Our Dance 115. The Host Is Coming Home, The Host Is Coming With Triumph 116. Our Sword Gave Us Victory 117. Play, Horns 118. We Follow Him To Take Counsel 119. Hasn't Our Khan Seized The City? 120. Khan Konchak Is Like The Sun 201. Prince, Prepare For A Journey Soon 202. Vladimir, Could That Be True? 203. Prince Igor Has Galloped Away 204. Oh, I Weep, I Shed Bitter Tears 205. Oh, A Wild Wind Blew 206. It All So Sad Around 207. Play You Gudok-player, And You Play Your Gudok Too 208. Hey, Enjoy Yourselves! Hey, Enjoy Yourselves! Play Your Gudok To The Glory Of Prince Of Seversky!
Great American Songbook Go Entertainment Group / GO ENTERTAIN
1. Chet Baker - My Funny Valentine 2. Billie Holiday - Summertime 3. Doris Day - Just One Of Those Things 4. Ella Fitzgerald - (If You Can't Sing It) You'll Ha 5. Frank Sinatra - Get Happy 6. Benny Goodman - Blue Skies 7. Fred Astaire - Cheek To Cheek 8. Gene Kelly - I Got Rhythm 9. Helen Forrest - Taking A Chance On Love 10. Judy Garland - Over The Rainbow 11. Mel Torme - I Wished On The Moon 12. Nat King Cole Trio - Route 66 13. Patti Page - When You're Smiling 14. Ray Charles - Georgia On My Mind 15. Sarah Vaughan - They Can't Take That Away From Me 16. Ella Fitzgerald - Soon 17. Blossom Dearie - Love Is Here To Stay 18. Dean Martin - Baby, It's Cold Outside 19. Paul Robeson - Ol Man River 20. The Flamingos - I Only Have Eyes For You 21. Vaughn Monroe - Dream A Little Dream Of Me 22. Ethel Merman - I Get A Kick Out Of You 23. Josephine Baker - Bye Bye Blackbird 24. Claramae Turner - You'll Never Walk Alone 25. Eddie Fisher - How Deep Is The Ocean 101. Ella Fitzgerald - April In Paris 102. Billy Daniels - That Old Black Magic 103. Tony Bennett & Count Basie - I've Grown Accustomed 104. Frank Sinatra - Body & Soul 105. Oscar Peterson - Too Marvellous For Words 106. Sarah Vaughan - Lush Life 107. Julie London - September In The Rain 108. Louis Armstrong - Jeepers Creepers 109. Mary Martin - I'm Gonna Wash That Man 110. Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares For Me 111. Sammy Davis Junior - The Birth Of The Blues 112. Tony Middleton & The Willows - Let's Fall In Love 113. Doris Day - Sentimental Journey 114. Ella Fitzgerald - Have You Met Miss Jones 115. Fred Astaire - Oh, Lady Be Good 116. Jo Stafford - Some Enchanted Evening 117. Mario Lanza - Begin The Beguine 118. Nat King Cole - (I Love You) For Sentimental Reaso 119. Shirley Bassey - Night & Day 120. The Four Aces - Three Coins In A Fountain 121. Dean Martin - That's Amore 122. Doris Day & Frank Sinatra - Young At Heart 123. Juanita Hall - Happy Talk 124. Mel Torme - Guilty 125. Peggy Lee - Lover 201. Billie Holiday - A Foggy Day 202. Doris Day - Love Me Or Leave Me 203. Eydie Gorme - Fly Me To The Moon 204. Jack Jones - Angel Eyes 205. Louis Prima - I've Got The World On A String 206. Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong - Autumn In New 207. Pat Boone - April Love 208. Rosemary Clooney - Tenderly 209. Tony Bennett - Let's Face The Music & Dance 210. Frank Sinatra - One For My Baby (And One More For 211. Dinah Washington - This Can't Be Love 212. Gene Kelly - Almost Like Being In Love 213. Helen Forrest - But Not For Me 214. Judy Garland - Zing Goes The Strings Of My Heart 215. Nat King Cole Trio - It's Only A Paper Moon 216. Ray Coniff - Someone To Watch Over Me 217. Sarah Vaughan - Embraceable You 218. Johnny Mathis - How High The Moon 219. Lena Horne - Stormy Weather 220. Marilyn Monroe - Bye Bye Baby 221. Patti Page - That Old Feeling 222. Ray Charles - Black Coffee 223. Dooley Wilson - As Time Goes By 224. Ella Fitzgerald - I Could Write A Book 225. Frankie Laine - Nevertheless Cd1 01. Chet Baker / My Funny Valentine 02. Billie Holiday / Summertime 03. Doris Day / Just One Of Those Things 04. Ella Fitzgerald / (if You Can't Sing It) You'll Have To Swing It 05. Frank Sinatra / Get Happy 06. Benny Goodman / Blue Skies 07. Fred Astaire / Cheek To Cheek 08. Gene Kelly / I Got Rhythm 09. Helen Forrest / Taking A Chance On Love 10. Judy Garland / Over The Rainbow 11. Mel Torme / I Wished On The Moon 12. Nat King Cole Trio / Route 66 13. Patti Page / When You're Smiling 14. Ray Charles / Georgia On My Mind 15. Sarah Vaughan / They Can't Take That Away From Me 16. Ella Fitzgerald / Soon 17. Blossom Dearie / Love Is Here To Stay 18. Dean Martin / Baby, It's Cold Outside 19. Paul Robeson / Ol Man River 20. The Flamingos / I Only Have Eyes For You 21. Vaughn Monroe / Dream A Little Dream Of Me 22. Ethel Merman / I Get A Kick Out Of You 23. Josephine Baker / Bye Bye Blackbird 24. Claramae Turner / You'll Never Walk Alone 25. Eddie Fisher / How Deep Is The Ocean? cd2 01. Ella Fitzgerald / April In Paris 02. Billy Daniels / That Old Black Magic 03. Tonny Bennett And Count Basie / I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face 04. Frank Sinatra / Body And Soul 05. Oscar Peterson / Too Marvellous For Words 06. Sarah Vaughan / Lush Life 07. Julie London / September In The Rain 08. Louis Armstrong / Jeepers Creepers 09. Mary Martin / I'm Gonna Wash That Man 10. Nina Simone / My Baby Just Cares For Me 11. Sammy Davis Jr. / The Birth Of The Blues 12. Tony Middleton And The Willows / Let's Fall In Love 13. Doris Day / Sentimental Journey 14. Ella Fitzgerald / Have You Met Miss Jones 15. Fred Astaire / Oh, Lady Be Good 16. Jo Stafford / Some Enchanted Evening 17. Mario Lanza / Begin The Beguine 18. Nat King Cole / (i Love You) For Sentimental Reasons 19. Shirley Bassey / Night And Day 20. The Four Aces / Three Coins In A Fountain 21. Dean Martin / That's Amore 22. Doris Day & Frank Sinatra / Young At Heart 23. Juanita Hall / Happy Talk 24. Mel Torme / Guilty 25. Peggy Lee / Lover cd3 01. Billie Holiday / A Foggy Day 02. Doris Day / Love Me Or Leave Me 03. Eydie Gorme / Fly Me To The Moon 04. Jack Jones / Angel Eyes 05. Louis Prima / I've Got The World On A String 06. Ella Fitzgerald And Louis Armstrong / Autumn In New York 07. Pat Boone / April Love 08. Rosemary Clooney / Tenderly 09. Tony Bennett / Let's Face The Music And Dance 10. Frank Sinatra / One For My Baby (and One More For The Road) 11. Dinah Washington / This Can't Be Love 12. Gene Kelly / Almost Like Being In Love 13. Helen Forrest / But Not For Me 14. Judy Garland / Zing Goes The Strings Of My Heart 15. The Nat King Cole Trio / It's Only A Paper Moon 16. Ray Coniff / Someone To Watch Over Me 17. Sarah Vaughan / Embraceable You 18. Johnny Mathis / How High The Moon 19. Lena Horne / Stormy Weather 20. Marilyn Monroe / Bye Bye Baby 21. Patti Page / That Old Feeling 22. Ray Charls / Black Coffee 23. Dooley Wilson / As Time Goes By 24. Ella Fitzgerald / I Could Write A Book 25. Frankie Laine / Nevertheless
My Kind of Food Headline Book Publishing
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
My Kind of Food is a very personal book from John, full of the food that he loves to cook and eat, recipes that he makes away from the cameras and professional kitchens. In John's words: 'My world as I know it started with my Nanna's roasting tin, a chicken and a wooden spoon. The food she cooked was always simple, but delicious. Her cauliflower cheese was awesome, her caramel slice wonderful and I am still searching for a recipe to make her apple tea cake. So life started simply for me. Since then I have cooked in professional kitchens, run my own restaurants and done a lot of telly. Some of you may have eaten in my restaurants, some may have seen me on MasterChef, but I guess that not many of you know what I really cook for myself and my friends and family. This book is about how I cook at home and the chapters reflect me and the things in life I love - how I eat and how I cook. At its heart, it is simple, but it's definitely also influenced by my years in restaurant kitchens. I don't tend to define my food by type or style. I guess you could say that these are my real favourites - a behind-the-scenes look at my own kitchen!' BRUNCH TO LUNCH The Aussie in me is all about eating through the morning. My perfect day starts slowly - if breakfast is the meal of kings, then brunch is the food of emperors. FOR THE FAMILY Although I am a professional cook, I have a number of dishes that I rely on at home. They are all tried-and-tested, some are posh, some are simple, but all are favourites. IN A RUSH I cook every day, but sometimes it needs to be quick and easy. But there's no reason why a quick meal should not be tasty. STORES AND LEFTOVERS Great food is created from necessity. Open your cupboards and look for the potential in your fridge. For many a minefield, but for me a gold mine. These are the recipes I know well from being a boy and watching in wonder what could be made with a bit of this and a bit of that. Not complicated just delicious. ALL OUTSIDE Well, I am an Aussie. Some of the best food in the world is cooked outside, where having fun is as important as cooking. AND TO FINISH I love a good dessert. A proper steaming pudding with thick custard or real ice cream. It's all about being a kid and not caring about sugar and spice. Cakes and tarts and pies and lots of them.
Dark Guardian #2 HarperTeen
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Chapter OneSupposedly, dreams reflect our hidden fears and secret desires, all clamoring for attention. The one I'd had last night had been so vivid that even now, as evening drew near, it still made me squirm in my chair. I sat against a wall in the counsel room where the elders and the Dark Guardians--protectors of our society--were discussing how best to ensure our survival. Because I hadn't yet experienced my first transformation, I was considered a novice and was not allowed to sit at the large, round table with the others. This was okay by me, because it gave me the freedom to let my mind wander--without anyone noticing that I wasn't paying attention.In my dream, I'd been standing in a clearing with my declared mate, Connor, our arms wrapped around each other so tightly that we could barely breathe. The full moon served as a spotlight.Then dark clouds drifted over the moon, and everything went black. Still holding him near, I was acutely aware of the muscles and bones in his body undulating against me. He grew taller and broader. My fingers were in his hair, and I felt the strands thicken and lengthen. His mouth covered mine, but his lips were fuller than before. The kiss was hungrier than any he'd ever given me. It heated me from head to toe, and I thought I knew what it was to be a candle, melting from the scorching flame. I knew I should move away, but I clung to him as though I'd drown in a sea of doubts if I let go.The hovering clouds floated away, and the moonlight illuminated us once again--only I was no longer in Connor's arms. Instead I was pressing my body against Rafe's, kissing him, yearning for his touch. . . .I shifted uncomfortably in my chair with the memory of how desperately I'd wanted Rafe. It was Connor I was supposed to long for. But I'd woken up in a tangle of sheets, clamoring for another of Rafe's touches--even if it were only in a dream.Squirming again, I felt a sharp elbow in my ribs."Be still, will you?" Brittany Reed whispered harshly beside me. Like me, she would soon be turning seventeen and would experience her first transformation with the next full moon.I'd known Brittany since kindergarten. We were friends, but I'd never felt as close to her as I did to Kayla--whom I'd met only last summer, when her adoptive parents had brought her to the park to face her past. We'd connected on a deep level almost as soon as we met. We'd spent the past year sharing our lives through emails, text messages, and phone calls.During the last full moon she'd discovered that she was one of us and that Lucas Wilde was her destined mate. I can't imagine how frightening it would be to have so little time to prepare. We Shifters can't control the first transformation. When the full moon rises, our bodies react to its call. But now Kayla sat at the table with the others. The summer solstice, the longest day of the year, is usually a time when as many of our kind as possible come together to celebrate our existence. But this year a pall hung over us as we gathered at Wolford, a village hidden deep within a huge national forest near the Canadian border. All that remained there of what had once been a vibrant community were a few small buildings and the massive, mansionlike structure that serves as the home of the elders who rule over us. The residence also houses most of us when we're here for the solstice celebration.We've always been a secret society. Even though we have lived among the rest of the world, we show our true selves only to each other. But recently, we discovered that Lucas's older brother had betrayed us by telling someone in the outside world about our existence. Now some scientists who work for a medical research company called Bio-Chrome were determined to capture us and discover what makes us tick--or more important, what makes us transform. They wanted to patent this ability, develop it, and use it for their own financial gain. But being dissected and studied wasn't how any of us wanted to spend our summer vacation.Although we hadn't seen any signs of Bio-Chrome scientists since Lucas and Kayla had escaped from their clutches, none of us believed they'd given up their quest so easily. We were all on edge because we could sense an impending confrontation--the way animals sense a coming storm. Nature had made us attuned to danger. It was the reason we hadn't gone the way of the dinosaur.
szukaj w Kangoo krainaksiazek some words i gave away 20090004
Sklepy zlokalizowane w miastach: Warszawa, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice
Szukaj w sklepach lub całym serwisie
t1=0.191, t2=0, t3=0, t4=0.033, t=0.191