krainaksiazek the facts of my life 20095482
- znaleziono 100 produkty w 6 sklepach
Facts Of Life / I Don't Know What The Worl Universal Music
1. Nobody Wants You When You're Down And Out 2. I'm Through Trying To Prove My Love To You 3. If You Can't Give Her Love, Give Her Up 4. That's Heaven To Me 5. Holdin' On To My Baby's Love/nobody (Medley) 6. Fact Of Life/he'll Be There When The Sun Goes Down (Medley) 7. Can't Stop A Man In Love 8. The Look Of Love 9. Natural Man 10. All Along The Watchtower 11. Interlude #1/i Don't Know (Medley) 12. Superstar 13. (If You Want My Love) Put Something Down On It 14. Git It 15. What's Your World 16. Check It Out 17. Interlude #2 18. Jealous Love 19. It's All Over Now 20. Yes, Jesus Loves Me
Facts Of Life - The Soul Of Shanachie
Muzyka>Rhythm & Blues / Soul
1. Across 110th Street 2. You're Welcome, Stop On By 3. Harry Hippie 4. Woman's Got To Have It 5. American Dream 6. Daylight 7. That's The Way I Feel About 'Cha 8. Love Has Finally Come At Last 9. I Can Understand It 10. I'm Through Trying To Prove My Love To You 11. Fact Of Life/he'll Be There When The Sun Goes Down
The Cold Hard Facts Of Li Bear Family Records
1. Men With Broken Hearts 2. I Just Came To Smell The Flowers 3. May You Never Be Alone 4. Skid Row Joe 5. Take Me Back & Try Me One More Time 6. How Far Can I Go? 7. I'm A Long Way From Home 8. Confessions Of A Broken Man 9. My Tears Are Overdue 10. I've Been Down That Road Before 11. Thy Burdens Are Greater Than Mine 12. My Last Two Tens 13. Boston Jail 14. The Convict & The Rose 15. I Relived My Life Today 16. I'm Just Here To Get My Baby Out Of Jail 17. Let Me In 18. The Big River Train 19. The Snakes Crawl At Night 20. They're All Going Home But One 21. Folsom Prison 22. Soul Of A Convict 23. Green Green Grass Of Home 24. (I Heard That) Lonesome Whistle 101. The First Mrs. Jones 102. Words & Music 103. The Cold, Hard Facts Of Life 104. Sleep 105. Hundred Dollar Funeral 106. If I Could Only Start Over 107. Tragic Romance 108. Try Being Lonely 109. I'll Get Ahead Some Day 110. I Just Can't Let You Say Goodbye 111. Shopworn 112. Julie 113. Wino 114. Daddy & The Wine 115. Swinging Doors 116. The Bottom Of The Bottle 117. In The Shadows Of The Wine 118. She Burnt The Little Roadside Tavern Down 119. The Bottle Let Me Down 120. One Dime For The Wine 121. Wine 122. Turn The Juke Box Up Louder 123. I Threw Away The Rose 124. Bottle, Bottle 201. The World Needs A Washin' 202. Banks Of The Ohio 203. Sing Me Back Home 204. Barefoot Nellie 205. Sorrow Overtakes The Wine 206. Black Jack's Bar 207. The Carroll County Accident 208. Rocky Top 209. Your Mother's Eyes 210. King Of The Cannon County Hills 211. I Lived So Fast & Hard 212. Fallen Leaves 213. Here's A Toast To Mama 214. Sidewalks Of Chicago 215. The Silent Kind 216. The Alley 217. The Town Drunk 218. Mama 219. Bottle Of Wine 220. One More Dime 221. I Judged A Man 222. When I Drink My Wine
Philip Roth - Facts Vintage
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
The Facts is the unconventional autobiography of a writer who has reshaped our idea of fiction - a work of compelling candour and inventiveness, instructive particularly in its revelation of the interplay between life and art. Philip Roth concentrates on five episodes from this life: his secure city childhood in the thirties and forties; his education in American life at a conventional college in the fifties; his passionate entanglement, as an ambitious young man, with the angriest person he ever met (the 'girl of my dreams' Roth calls her); his clash, as a fledgling writer, with a Jewish establishment outraged by Goodbye, Columbus; and his discovery, in the excesses of the sixties, of an unmined side to his talent that led him to write Portnoy's Complaint. The book concludes surprisingly - in true Rothian fashion - with a sustained assault by the novelist against his proficiencies as an autobiographer.
Planet Earth: Ladybird First Fabulous Facts LADYBIRD BOOKS
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Ladybird's First Fabulous Facts is an illustrated non-fiction series for 3-5 year olds. Fun and fascinating facts engage young children and bring their favourite interests, hobbies and obsessions to life. Planet Earth helps children understand the world around them. It looks at the concepts of land and water, climate and weather, as well as our planet's different habitats and the animals that live in them. Look out for other titles in the series: Minibeasts, Dinosaurs and My Body!
Książki & Multimedia > Książki
Opis - Pierwsze na świecie świadectwo ofiary zbrodni honorowej. Miała siedemnaście lat i zakochała się: zhańbiła rodzinę. Więc rodzina wydała na nią wyrok śmierci... Pokochała go pierwszą miłością. Myślała, że się z nią ożeni. Ale ukochany zniknął, a ona odkryła, że jest w ciąży. A w jej świecie to najcięższa zbrodnia... W zapomnianej przez Boga wiosce w Cisjordanii kobiety są warte mniej niż zwierzęta domowe. Tu mężczyzna jest panem życia i śmierci żony, córki, siostry. Brat może bezkarnie zabić siostrę, matka - córkę, kolejną bezużyteczną dziewczynkę, jaka się urodzi. Tu kobiecie odbiera się godność, a nawet życie zgodnie z odwiecznym obyczajem i uświęconą tradycją. A śmierć jest karą dla dziewczyny, która zhańbi rodzinę. Tak jak Souad. Wyrok wydaje jej ojciec. Szwagier dokonuje egzekucji. Oblewa Souad benzyną i podpala... SOUAD przeżyła - cudem, ale rodzina usiłowała zabić ją nawet w szpitalu. Na zawsze jednak pozostanie straszliwie okaleczona - na ciele i duszy. I wciąż musi się ukrywać; dopóki żyje, jej rodzinę okrywa hańba. Spalona żywcem, opublikowana pod pseudonimem szokująca opowieść o piekle, jakim było jej dzieciństwo i młodość, stała się międzynarodowym bestsellerem. Wydana w 37 w krajach książka przerywa tabu milczenia wobec istniejącej nadal w krajach muzułmańskich barbarzyńskiej tradycji. Nieludzkiego obyczaju, prawa mężczyzn, na mocy którego co najmniej pięć tysięcy kobiet pada co roku ofiarą zbrodni honorowej. Nazwa - Spalona Żywcem Wyd. Kieszonkowe Autor - Souad Oprawa - Miękka Wydawca - Amber Kod ISBN - 9788324159406 Kod EAN - 9788324159406 Wydanie - 1 Rok wydania - 2016 Tłumacz - 31182,maria rostworowska; Format - 110 x 175 x 14 Ilość stron - 224 Podatek VAT - 5% Premiera - 2016-06-23
1. Credits 1. Credits 2. The Visitors 2. The Visitors 3. Ridiculed 3. Ridiculed 4. Striking Match And Idea 4. Striking Match And Idea 5. The Drive Home 5. The Drive Home 6. Arriving Home/knocked Out 6. Arriving Home/knocked Out 7. Thieves In The House 7. Thieves In The House 8. The Celebration 8. The Celebration 9. Mister Turner 9. Mister Turner 10. The Presentation 10. The Presentation 11. The Launch Hour 11. The Launch Hour 12. Moon Rising 12. Moon Rising 101. Blast Off 101. Blast Off 102. The Hard Effects Of Adventure 102. The Hard Effects Of Adventure 103. The Journey Begins 103. The Journey Begins 104. Crossing Space 104. Crossing Space 105. Deep Sleep Odyssey 105. Deep Sleep Odyssey 106. Waking Up To A New Existence 106. Waking Up To A New Existence 107. A Life In Space 107. A Life In Space 108. Behold, The Moon 108. Behold, The Moon 109. No Way Back 109. No Way Back 110. Prepare For The Lunar Landing 110. Prepare For The Lunar Landing 201. Crash Landing 201. Crash Landing 202. Doorway To Destiny 202. Doorway To Destiny 203. The Consequences 203. The Consequences 204. The Search For Gold 204. The Search For Gold 205. Found By Loss And Greed 205. Found By Loss And Greed 206. Tribulations Of Greed 206. Tribulations Of Greed 207. Chaos And Fanatics 207. Chaos And Fanatics 208. Hard Facts Of Life 208. Hard Facts Of Life 209. Restitution And Resolve 209. Restitution And Resolve 210. The Woman- The Moon- The End 210. The Woman- The Moon- The End
Works of Flavius Josephus Containing Twenty Books of the Jewish Antiquities, Seven Books of the Jewish War, and the Life of Josephus, Vol. 1 of 2 (Cla Forgotten Books
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Excerpt from The Works of Flavius Josephus Containing Twenty Books of the Jewish Antiquities, Seven Books of the Jewish War, and the Life of Josephus, Vol. 1 of 2 § 1. Those who undertake to write histories, do not, I perceive, take that trouble on one and the same account, but for many reasons, and those such as are very different one from another. For some of them apply themselves to this part of learning, to show their great skill in composition, and that they may therein acquire a reputation for speaking finely. Others of them there are who write histories in order to gratify those that happen to be concerned in them; and on that account have spared no pains, but rather gone beyond their own abilities in the performance. But others there are who, of necessity and by force, are driven to write history, because they were concerned in the facts, and so cannot excuse themselves from committing them to writing, for the advantage of posterity. Nay, there are not a few who are induced to draw their historical facts out of darkness into light, and to produce them for the benefit of the public, on account of the great importance of the facts themselves with which they have been concerned. Now of these several reasons for writing history, I must profess the two last were my own reasons also: for since I was myself interested in that war which we Jews had with the Romans, and knew myself its particular actions, and what conclusion it had, I was forced to give the history of it, because I saw that others perverted the truth of those actions in their writings. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
Life and Correspondence, Vol. 1 of 2 Forgotten Books
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Excerpt from The Life and Correspondence, Vol. 1 of 2: Of Sir Bartle Frere, Bart "I have always felt, that of those who wrote and spoke most strongly against the course I had taken in South Africa, some did so in blind reliance on party leaders, and all from very imperfect knowledge of facts, and I felt sure that in time, though not perhaps in my time, my countrymen here would do me the same justice as they who live in South Africa have done me from the first." Thus Sir Bartle Frere wrote to a friend about a year before his death. To do him this justice, nothing but a plain statement of facts is needed. That such a statement was not and could not be made in his lifetime is due to several causes. As regarded himself and his own treatment, he had at once too much modesty and too much self-respect to urge a personal grievance. And as to his policy, he could not, as an official, publicly challenge the acts and conduct of the governments under which he had served. Nor could he appeal to documents which were protected as confidential, many of which - though by no means all - are now, by lapse of time, or by the death or leave of their authors or their representatives, set free for publication. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
My Family for the War Penguin USA
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Winner of the Mildred L. Batchelder Award §Won the Buxtehulde Bulle Prize for Youth Literature§Nominated for the Evangelischer Buchpreis§An ALSC Notable Children's Book§Kids' Indie Next List§§Gripping WWII fiction for fans of Code Name Verity and Between Shades of Gray §§At the start of World War II, ten-year-old Franziska Mangold is torn from her family when she boards the kindertransport in Berlin, the train that secretly took nearly 10,000 children out of Nazi territory to safety in England. Taken in by strangers, Frances (as she is now called) courageously pieces together a new life for herself. But what will happen to her when she is finally reunited with her family, now that she's a stranger herself after seven years of war?§§Originally published in Germany, Anne Voorhoeve's award-winning novel is filled with humor, danger, and romance.§§ "With the personal Kindertransport history, the intense drama about family, faith, guilt, love, and loyalty in wartime makes this an important addition to the Holocaust Curriculum. Booklist , starred review§§ "Events and facts are expertly woven into the girl's emotional growth, and changing relationships provide a rich exploration of identity and self. With a compelling main character and taut and insightful story line, this novel is sure to find no shortage of readers, and it adds a valuable perspective to collections of World War II fiction."§§
szukaj w Kangoo krainaksiazek the facts of my life 20095482
Sklepy zlokalizowane w miastach: Warszawa, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice
Szukaj w sklepach lub całym serwisie
t1=0.074, t2=0, t3=0, t4=0.025, t=0.074