krainaksiazek the great indian fire 20098302
- znaleziono 16 produktów w 3 sklepach
Great Western Indian Fights University of Nebraska Press
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
From 1832 to 1891 the states from the Great Lakes west to Oregon and south to Mexico saw scenes of massacre, bloody rout, amabush, fire, and pillage as the great Indian tribes--Blackfoot, Cheyenne, Sioux, Arapaho, Modoc, and Apache--fought desperately to turn back the invading white men. Recreated in this volume are twenty-odd battles crucial in the opening of the American West to white settlement. Among the battles included here are the Pierre's Hole fight, the battle of Bandera Pass, the battle of Pyramid Lake, the battle of Wood Lake, the Canyon de Chelly rout, the battles of Adobe Walls, the Fetterman, Hayfield, and Wagon Box fights, the fight at Beecher Island, the battle of the Washita, the battles of Massacre Canyon and Palo Duro Canyon, the battle of the Rosebud, the battle of the Little Bighorn, the Dull Knife massacre, and the final, tragic battle at Wounded Knee. "A fine guide to the conflict that transpired across the wide Missouri."--San Francisco Sunday Chronicle "An excellent account of most of the major fights between the white man and the Indian in...the western part of the United States." --Library Journal "Two dozen of the most celebrated and hair-raising Indian fights on record. Good, solid reading, and a whole peck of it."--New York Times Book Review
Indian Church During the Great Rebellion Forgotten Books
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Excerpt from The Indian Church During the Great Rebellion: An Authentic Narrative of the Disasters That Befell It, Its Sufferings, and Faithfulness Unto Death of Many of Its European and Native Members The Indian Church has passed through a fiery trial. When cast into the crucible, and the fierce flames and glowing heat had gathered round it, no little anxiety must have been felt by its fathers and fostering friends as to whether it would be entirely consumed and perish, or, dissolved though not destroyed, would issue a purer and brighter thing, more precious and more useful, because tried and not found wanting. We can easily conceive the feelings of the man who has purchased much of the precious ores, estimating their value, as then only he could, by their appearance, or perhaps their specific gravity, proceeding to the refiner to witness the result of the trial by fire: how wretched his feelings should his imagined gold prove only dross, or even if there be a little of the valuable metal intermingled that coated and partly penetrated the mass, yet utterly insufficient to meet the original outlay. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
North American Indian Cavalry Forgotten Books
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Excerpt from North American Indian Cavalry: Argument The committee met at 10.30 o'clock A.M., Wednesday, July 25, 1917, Hon. S. Hubert Dent, Jr. (chairman) presiding. The Chairman. Gentlemen, I called this meeting this morning at the request of Mr. Kahn, who wanted a hearing on a bill which he has introduced (H. R. 3970)to organize ten or more regiments of Indian cavalry. Mr. Kahn. Mr. Chairman and Gentlemen, I would like to introduce Mr. Dixon, who knows a great deal about the American Indian. Argument Of Dr. Joseph Kossuth Dixon, Philadelphia, PA. Mr. Chairman and Gentlemen of the Committee, the subject before us this morning is one of such profound and vital interest, both to the Nation and to a great race of people, that while I endeavor to go into the matter somewhat extensively, I am very sure that I shall have your patient interest and sympathy. The Stars and Stripes have never known defeat. The flag In Peril of Freedom has never trailed in the dust. It has been torn by shot and shell, the thunderbolts of war have been hurled against it, but the stars in the blue above have looked down upon the stars in the field of blue below and anxious, loyal hearts have uttered the glad cry, the Old Flag "is still there." To-day the flag is in peril. Above it floats another banner - a banner that must come down. Across its folds, written in letters of fire, you may read the ominous words, "Endangered Liberty." In the steeples of time the clock is striking the hour of destiny for this nation. For the American Republic it is the Day of Judgment. The day is dawning for the dethronement of the impious rule of Kings and the enthronement of the dominion of Liberty for all peoples. The call to war has come - the inspired call of the President has reached the ear of the nation, and from city and hamlet and rural highway men are springing to arms in the defense of their homes and their nation, and for the destruction of the Old World despotism. Already our boys in khaki are facing the forces on the shell-torn fields of France; already the voice of our flag has said - the murder of innocent children sleeping amid the ooze of the deep sea-bottom shall be avenged; already the flag above the trenches seals the verdict that the dust of Emperors and Kings shall sift across the desert and the whole world shall breathe the air of liberty. The fight is on. The Senate and the Congress of the United States placed in the hands of the President the resources of the nation to join hands with the peoples of Europe who have been fighting our battles for us, to wrest victory from the savage and barbarous hand of German autocracy. The President will need every resource of the nation. The Congress pledged the President every resource of the nation. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
Royal Crown Indian Reader Read Books
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
The Roy til School Series The Royal Crown Indian Reader A Selection of Literary Extracts THOMAS NIELS ON AND SONS, Ltd. London, Edinburgh, and New York AT THIi KKKML1N. Napoleon watching the burning of Moscow. After the picture by Verestchagin. CONTENTS. The Italics indicate Poetical Pieces. 1. The Valley of Dia monds, ...... 2. Crusoes Cave, ... 3. Prisoner in Lilliput, 4. Life in Brobding nag, ...... 5. The Merchants Son, 6. Escape of Rob Roy, 7. A Combat in the Desert, ... ... 8. Silkworms, ... 9. About Icebergs, ... 10. A Lumber Camp, ... 11. Native Sports in Hawaii, ...... 12. The Land of the White Elephant, 13. The Overland Route, 14. Uses of Forests, ... 15. The Great Fire of London, ...... 16. The Siege of Gib raltar, 1782, ... 15 20 27 32 37 44 50 55 60 64 67 72 76 82 86 17. The Burning of Mos cow, 1812, ... 91 18. Humanity in War, 98 19. The Battle of Plassey, 103 20. The Krakatoa Erup tion, 110 21. Death of Pliny the Elder, 115 22. Escape from the Bastille, 119 23. Damascus, 130 24. Death of Socrates, 134 25. Sports, Agriculture, and Trade of the Middle Ages, ... 139 26. The King of the Crocodiles, ... 146 27. An Oriental Legend, 151 28. The Plate of Gold, 155 29. Elegy written n a Country Church yard ... .. 157 THE ROYAL CROWN INDIAN READER. I. THE VALLEY OF DIAMONDS. We went from island to island, and bartered out goods very profitably. One day we landed on an island which was covered with a variety of fruit trees, but so desert that we could not discover any habitation, or the trace of a human being. We walked in the meadows, and along the brooks that watered them and whilst some of my companions were amusing themselves with gathering fruits and flowers, I took out some of the wine and provisions I had brought with me, and seated myself by a little stream under some trees, which afforded a delightful shade. I made a good meal of what I had with me, and when I had satisfied my hunger, sleep gradually stole over my senses. I cannot say how long I slept but when I awoke the ship was no longer in view. I was much surprised at this circumstance, and rose to look for my companions but they were all gone, and I could only just descry the vessel in full sail, at such a distance that I oon lost sight of it. 8 The Valley of Diamonds. You may imagine what were my reflections when I found myself in this dismal state. I thought I should have died with grief. I groaned and shrieked aloud I beat my head, and threw myself on the ground, where I remained a long time, overwhelmed by a rushing current of thoughts, each more distress ing than the last. I reproached myself a thousand times for my folly in not being contented with my first voyage, which ought to have satisfied my crav ing for adventure but all my regrets were of no avail, and my repentance came too late. At length I resigned myself to the will of Heaven, and not knowing what would become of me, I ascended a high tree, from whence I looked on all sides, to try if I could not discover some object to inspire me with hope. Casting my eyes towards the sea, I could dis-, cern only water and sky but perceiving on the land side a white spot, I descended from the tree, and taking up the remainder of my provisions, I walked towards the object, which was so distant that at first I could not distinguish what it was. As I approached, I perceived it to be a ball of prodigious size and when I got near enough to touch it, I found it was soft. I walked round it to see if there was an opening, but could find none and the ball appeared so smooth that any attempt to climb it would have been fruitless. Its circumference might be a-bout fifty paces. The sun was then near setting the air grew suddenly dark, as if obscured by a thick cloud. I was surprised at this change, but how much did my The Valley of Diamonds. 9 amazement increase when I perceived it to be occa sioned by a bird of most extraordinary size, which was flying towards me...
Fire on the Plateau Shearwater Books,US
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
"This book recounts my journey through the Colorado Plateau, a journey through place and time and self.... During my explorations of more than three decades, I found a land that sears into my heart and soul, a place that has taught me and changed me. I also discovered a land of conflict and endurance, a land that has given birth to one of the great chapters in American history." --from the Introduction The Colorado Plateau, stretching across four states and covering nearly 80 million acres, is one of the most unique and spectacular landscapes in the world. Remote, rugged, and dry -- at once forlorn and glorious -- it is a separate place, a place with its own distinctive landscape, history, and future.In "Fire on the Plateau," legal scholar and writer Charles Wilkinson relates the powerful story of how, over the past thirty years, he has been drawn ever more deeply into the redrock country and Indian societies of the Colorado Plateau. His work in the early 1970s as staff attorney for the newly formed Native American Rights Fund brought him into close contact with Navajo and Hopi people. His growing friendships with American Indians and increasing understanding of their cultures, along with his longstanding scholarship and experiences on federal public lands, led him to delve into the complicated history of the region.Wilkinson examines that history -- the sometimes violent conflicts between indigenous populations and more recent settlers, the political machinations by industry and the legal establishment, the contentious disputes over resources and land use -- and provides a compelling look at the epic events that have shaped the region. From centuries of habitation by nativepeoples to Mormon settlement, from the "Big Build-Up" of the post-World War II era to the increased environmental awareness of recent years, he explores the conquests of tribes and lands that have taken place, and the ways in which both have endured.Throughout, Wilkinson uses his own personal experiences as a lawyer working with Indian people and his heartfelt insights about a land that he grew to love to tie together the threads of the story. "Fire on the Plateau" is a vital and dynamic work that is sure to strike a chord with anyone interested in the past or future of the American Southwest.
Fire and Blood Praeger Publishers Inc
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
The ruby is the world's most precious and rare stone. For the ancient Hindus, the ruby was Rajnapura: the Gem of Gems, at whose heart surges an eternal, unquenchable flame. Yet, for all its rarity and beauty, the ruby has always been a slightly sinister stone. Indian legend says the ruby was born from the blood of a demon. Indeed, the ruby is very close to a wild, living being: fiery, passionate, and dangerous. It has been at the center of love and wars, a symbol of passion, greed, and strong magic. Ancient sages and modern crystal healers have credited it with strange powers-from the granting of prophetic insight to protecting one from bullets. It has long been part of the human journey: coveted, fought over, and feared. Morgan considers all the beautiful and terrifying facets of this magnificent stone: scientific, economic, mythological, and spiritual. She discusses the great stones and great heists of the ruby world-and the famous fakes, too-the great Black Prince and renowned Timur. She closes with a discussion of the making of synthetic rubies and the laser beam.
Książki & Multimedia > Książki
Opis - Kolorowe drewniane strony z pysznymi warzywami zachęcą dziecko do czytania i nazywania swoich ulubionych. Nazwa - Książeczka Warzywa Marka - Hape Kod EAN - 6943478009288 Kod producenta - E0038 Podatek VAT - 23%
Simply Memories Union Square Music
Muzyka>Rock>Rock & Roll
1. Little Richard - Good Golly Miss Molly 2. Lewis, Jerry Lee - Great Balls Of Fire 3. Perkins, Carl - Blue Suede Shoes 4. Holly, Buddy / Picks, The - Peggy Sue 5. Johnny / Hurricanes, The - Red River Rock 6. Orbison, Roy - Domino 7. Cash, Johnny - Get Rhythm 8. Burgess, Sonny - Red Headed Woman 9. Smith, Huey Piano / Clowns, The - Rockin' Pneumo 10. Riley, Billy Lee - Red Hot 11. Feathers, Charlie - I Forgot To Remember To Forget 12. Smith, Warren - Red Cadillac & A Black Moustache 13. Cardinals, The - Wheel Of Fortune 14. Little Junior's Blue Flames - Mystery Train 15. Doggett, Bill - Honky Tonk 101. Cash, Johnny - I Walk The Line 102. Orbison, Roy - Ooby Dooby 103. Rich, Charlie - Who Will The Next Fool Be? 104. Laine, Frankie - Jezebel 105. Lewis, Jerry Lee - Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On 106. Little Richard - Tutti Frutti 107. Perkins, Carl - Put Your Cat Clothes On 108. Ballard, Hank / Midnighters, The - The Twist 109. Fabian - Hound Dog Man 110. Justis, Bill - Raunchy 111. Champs, The - Tequila 112. Clovers, The - One Mint Julep 113. Dominoes, The - Have Mercy Baby 114. Clement, Jack - Ballad Of A Teenage Queen 115. Cline, Patsy - Walkin' After Midnight 201. Dixie Cups, The - Chapel Of Love 202. Jelly Beans, The - I Wanna Love Him So Bad 203. Preston, Billy - Eight Days A Week 204. Dorsey, Lee - Working In The Coalmine 205. Sledge, Percy - Bring It On Home To Me 206. Channel, Bruce - Hey, Baby 207. Berry, Dave - Memphis Tennessee 208. Paul / Paula - Hey Paula 209. Rogers, Kenny / First Edition, The - Just Dropped 210. Ad Libs, The - The Boy From New York City 211. Chandler, Gene - Duke Of Earl 212. Jones, Jimmy - Good Timin' 213. Curtis, King - Soul Twist 214. Hooker, John Lee - Dimples 215. Womack, Bobby - It's All Over Now 301. Belafonte, Harry - Scarlet Ribbons 302. Bennett, Tony - Because Of You 303. Eckstine, Billy - My Foolish Heart 304. Lee, Peggy - Lover 305. Laine, Frankie - High Noon 306. Washington, Dinah / Benton, Brook - Baby (You've G 307. Butler, Jerry - For Your Precious Love 308. Sledge, Percy - Try A Little Tenderness 309. Cash, Johnny - I Love You Because 310. Rich, Charlie - Unchained Melody 311. Whitman, Slim - Indian Love Call 312. El Dorados, The - At My Front Door (Crazy Little M 313. Five Keys, The - The Glory Of Love 314. Spaniels, The - Goodnight, Sweetheart, Goodnight 315. Holly, Buddy / Picks, The - True Love Ways CD1 - Memories Of Rock & Roll 1 Little Richard - Good Golly Miss Molly 2 Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls Of Fire 3 Carl Perkins - Blue Suede Shoes 4 Buddy Holly & The Picks - Peggy Sue 5 Johnny & The Hurricanes - Red River Rock 6 Roy Orbison - Domino 7 Johnny Cash - Get Rhythm 8 Sonny Burgess - Red Headed Woman 9 Huey "Piano" Smith & The Clowns - Rockin' Pneumonia & The Boogie Woogie Flu 10 Billy Lee Riley - Red Hot 11 Charlie Feathers - I Forgot To Remember To Forget 12 Warren Smith - Red Cadillac & A Black Moustache 13 The Cardinals - Wheel Of Fortune 14 Little Junior's Blue Flames - Mystery Train 15 Bill Doggett - Honky Tonk CD2 - Memories Of The 50s 1 Johnny Cash - I Walk The Line 2 Roy Orbison - Ooby Dooby 3 Charlie Rich - Who Will The Next Fool Be? 4 Frankie Laine - Jezebel 5 Jerry Lee Lewis - Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On 6 Little Richard - Tutti Frutti 7 Carl Perkins - Put Your Cat Clothes On 8 Hank Ballard & The Midnighters - The Twist 9 Fabian - Hound Dog Man 10 Bill Justis - Raunchy 11 The Champs - Tequila 12 The Clovers - One Mint Julep 13 The Dominoes - Have Mercy Baby 14 Jack Clement - Ballad Of A Teenage Queen 15 Patsy Cline - Walkin' After Midnight CD3 - Memories Of The 60s 1 The Dixie Cups - Chapel Of Love 2 The Jelly Beans - I Wanna Love Him So Bad 3 Billy Preston - Eight Days A Week 4 Lee Dorsey - Working In The Coalmine 5 Percy Sledge - Bring It On Home To Me 6 Bruce Channel - Hey, Baby 7 Dave Berry - Memphis Tennessee 8 Paul & Paula - Hey Paula 9 Kenny Rogers & The First Edition - Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In) 10 The Ad Libs - The Boy From New York City 11 Gene Chandler - Duke Of Earl 12 Jimmy Jones - Good Timin' 13 King Curtis - Soul Twist 14 John Lee Hooker - Dimples 15 Bobby Womack - It's All Over Now CD4 - Memories Of Love 1 Harry Belafonte - Scarlet Ribbons 2 Tony Bennett - Because Of You 3 Billy Eckstine - My Foolish Heart 4 Peggy Lee - Lover 5 Frankie Laine - High Noon 6 Dinah Washington & Brook Benton - Baby (You've Got What It Takes) 7 Jerry Butler - For Your Precious Love 8 Percy Sledge - Try A Little Tenderness 9 Johnny Cash - I Love You Because 10 Charlie Rich - Unchained Melody 11 Slim Whitman - Indian Love Call 12 The El Dorados - At My Front Door (Crazy Little Mama) 13 The Five Keys - The Glory Of Love 14 The Spaniels - Goodnight, Sweetheart, Goodnight 15 Buddy Holly & The Picks - True Love Ways
Mountain Music Of Kentuck SMITHSONIAN FOLKWAYS
Muzyka>Muzyka świata>Folk / Ludowa / Etno
1. Cornett, Bill - Old Age Pension Blues 2. Cornett, Bill - Hook & Line 3. Cornett, Bill - John Henry 4. Cornett, Bill - Pretty Polly 5. Cornett, Bill - Old Reuben 6. J.d. Cornett - Spring Of '65 7. J.d. Cornett - Sally In The Garden 8. J.d. Cornett - Barbara Allen 9. Old Baptist Church - When We Shall Meet 10. Old Baptist Church - Amazing Grace 11. Old Baptist Church - Across The Rocky Mountain 12. Old Baptist Church - Graveyard Blues 13. Old Baptist Church - Cripple Creek 14. Old Baptist Church - True Love 15. Sumner, Marion - Sally In The Garden 16. Sumner, Marion - Lost Indian 17. Sumner, Marion - Hollow Poplar 18. Davis, George - Death Of The Blue Eagle 19. Chapman, Willie - Little Birdie 20. Chapman, Willie - Lost Indian 21. Chapman, Willie - Jaw Bone 22. Chapman, Willie - Bunkers Hill 23. Chapman, Willie - Cacklin' Hen 24. Chapman, Willie - Julie Ann 25. Cornett, Bill - Born In Old Kentucky 26. Cornett, Bill - Buck Creek Girls 27. Cornett, Bill - Sweet Willie 28. Cornett, Bill - Cluck Old Hen 29. Cornett, Bill - Coney Island 30. Cornett, Bill - Baby Let Your Hair Roll Down 31. Cornett, Bill - Wayfaring Stranger 101. Roscoe Holcomb - Stingy Woman 102. Roscoe Holcomb - East Virginia Blues 103. Roscoe Holcomb - Single Girl 104. Roscoe Holcomb - Black Eyed Susie 105. Roscoe Holcomb - Hills Of Mexico 106. Hall, Martha - Foreign Lander 107. Hall, Martha - Kitty Alone 108. Hall, Martha - Young & Tender Ladies 109. Granville Bowlin - Charlie's Neat 110. Granville Bowlin - Cotton-eyed Joe 111. Granville Bowlin - Little Sunshine 112. Granville Bowlin - Wild Bill Jones 113. Holiness Church - Great Speckled Bird 114. Holiness Church - Clap & Shout 115. Holiness Church - Cry From The Cross 116. Holiness Church - Clap & Shout & Shriek 117. Mr. & Mrs. Sams - The Wagoner's Lad 118. Mr. & Mrs. Sams - The Absentee 119. Mr. & Mrs. Sams - The Coo Coo 120. Crase, James - Marthis Campbell 121. Crase, James - Sally Goodin' 122. Crase, James - Fiddler A Dram 123. Crase, James - Fox Chase 124. Crase, James - Old Joe Clark 125. Crase, James - Fire On The Mountain 126. Crase, James - Ways Of The World 127. Crase, James - Inch Along 128. Crase, James - Skip To My Lou 129. Lee Sexton - St. Louis Blues 130. Lee Sexton - Pretty Polly 131. Lee Sexton - Fly Around 132. Lee Sexton - Fox Chase 133. Grigsby & Young - Ruby 134. Grigsby & Young - No Letter In The Mail 135. Grigsby & Young - Fair Miss In The Garden 136. Grigsby & Young - John Henry 137. Grigsby & Young - Rocky Island
The Three Bells Bear Family Records
1. Rio De Janeiro 2. Looking Back To See 3. Itsy Witsy Bitsy Me 4. Why Am I Falling 5. Draggin' Main Street 6. Your Love Is As Wild As The West Wind 7. Cool Green 8. Do Memories Haunt Me 9. It's Love I Guess 10. I'm Your Man, I'm Your Gal 11. Set The Dawgs On 'Em 12. Jungle Magic 13. You Thought, I Thought 14. Here Today And Gone Tomorrow 15. The Grass Is Green 16. Lookin' On 17. I Take The Chance 18. I Can't See For Lookin' 19. I'm In Heaven 20. Goo Goo Dada 21. Just As Long As You Love Me 22. Getting Used To Being Lonely 23. A Man With A Plan 24. (Just As Lot Of) Sweet Talk 25. Don't Tell Me Your Troubles 26. The Last Thing That I Want 27. Preview Of The Blues 28. My Isle Of Golden Dreams 29. I'm In Heaven 30. I Guess I'm Crazy 31. Sky Princess 32. I'll Hold You In My Heart 101. How Can It Be Imagination 102. I Heard The Bluebirds Sing 103. It Takes A Long, Long Train With A Red Caboose 104. Don't Use The Word Lightly 105. Waltz Of The Angels 106. The Table Next To Me 107. Money 108. You'll Always Be In My Heart 109. Behave Yourself, Jose 110. Just In Time 111. The Man In The Moon 112. Ain't No Way In This World 113. Crazy Dreams 114. True Love Goes For Beyond 115. Only One Way To Love You 116. Be My Love 117. Land Of Golden Dreams 118. Love Is In Season 119. Would You Care? 120. The Trot 121. Beyond The Shadow 122. This Time I Would Know 123. The Three Bells 124. Wake Up Jonah 125. Be My Love 126. Heaven Fell Last Night 127. Your Pretty Blue Eyes 128. Unchained Melody 129. Indian Love Call 130. Blues Stay Away From Me 131. Dream On (She'll Break Your Heart) 132. Where Did The Sunshine Go? 133. We Should Be Together 201. Bye Bye Love 202. I Still Do 203. Only The Lonely 204. Hi De Ank Tum 205. Love Me Tender 206. Put On An Old Pair Of Shoes 207. Blue Bells Ring 208. Scarlet Ribbons (For Her Hair) 209. Red Sails In The Sunset 210. That's My Desire 211. That Little Boy Of Mine 212. Halfway To Heaven 213. Teen-ex 214. Oh My Papa 215. Margo (The Ninth Of May) 216. Cool Water 217. True Love 218. The Enchanted Sea 219. The Old Lamplighter 220. Billy Mccoy 221. Am I That Easy To Forget? 222. The Whiffenpoof Songt 223. Streamlined Cannonball 224. My Adobe Hacienda 225. Pledge Of Love 226. Wabash Blues 227. Who's Gonna Buy You Ribbons (When I'm Gone) 228. Margo (The Ninth Of May) 229. Chandelier Of Stars 230. Eternally 231. Brighten The Corner Where You Are 232. The Blue Skirt Waltz 233. Have You Ever Been Lonely 301. Lonely Little Robin 302. The Wayward Wind 303. The Old Village Choir 304. High Noon 305. Lavender Blue 306. Blues In My Heart 307. Chandlier Of Stars 308. The Whiffenpoof Song 309. Blue Christmas 310. This Land Is Your Land 311. In The Pines 312. Brighten The Corner Where You Are 313. Greenwillow Christmas 314. Remember Me 315. The Twelfth Of Never 316. Nevada 317. Where I Was (When We Became Strangers) 318. You're So Much A Part Of Me 319. Revenge 320. The Bandit 321. Send Me The Pillow 322. You Dream On 323. Down In The Valley 324. Shenandoah 325. Columbus Stockade Blues 326. Clementine 327. Poor Wayfaring Stranger 328. Ground Hog 329. Poor Wildwood Flower 330. Who's Gonna Shoe Your Pretty Little Feet 331. John B. Sails 332. My Pretty Quadroon 333. Down On The Old Plantation 401. My Babay's Gone 402. Alpha And Omega 403. Foolish Pride 404. Angle's Dolly 405. Alpha And Omega 406. My Baby's Gone 407. Whispering Wine 408. Remember Me 409. Lord I'm Coming Home 410. How Great Thou Art 411. Child Of The King 412. Just As I Am 413. The Church In The Wildwood 414. An Evening Prayer 415. In The Garden 416. Whispering Hope 417. When They Ring Those Golden Bells 418. Where No One Stands Alone 419. My Latest Sun Is Sinking Fast 420. Faith Unlocks The Door 421. It's Just A Little Heartache 422. No Love At All 423. Buttons And Bows 424. The Old Master Painter 425. They Call The Wind Maria 426. Forty Shades Of Green 427. Is It Make Believe 428. Everlasting 429. The Twelfth Rose 430. Watching My World Fall Apart 431. Oh No 432. Dear Teresa 501. The Rhumba Boogie 502. The Great Speckled Bird 503. Don't Let The Stars Get In Your Eyes 504. Sugarfoot Rag 505. Fair And Tender Ladies 506. Tragic Romance 507. Four Walls 508. You Nearly Lose Your Mind 509. Mansion On The Hill 510. Wondering 511. Mommy Please Stay Home With Me 512. Looking Back To See 513. Anna 514. Pirogue 515. The Happy Fool 516. The Grass Is Red 517. Circuit Ridin' Preacher 518. Halfbreed 519. The Young Land 520. The Gun, The Gold, The Girl 521. Mister And Mississippi 522. Blowin' In The Wind 523. Tobacco Road 524. Then I'll Stop Loving You 525. You're Easy To Remember 526. I Know My Place 527. My Baby Doesn't Love Me Anymore 528. Love Didn't Pass Me By 529. The Outskirts Of Town 530. Tangled Web 531. My Destiny 532. Johnny, I Hardly Knew You 601. Three Hearts In A Tangle 602. I Take The Chance 603. Everybody's Darlin' Plus Mine 604. Meadowgreen 605. One Take Away One 606. No Sad Songs For Me 607. I Feel Like Crying 608. The Big Blizzard 609. Watch The Roses Grow 610. A Little Too Much To Dream 611. Little Boy Blue 612. Maybe Tomorrow 613. I Can Stand It (As Long As You Can) 614. Gone 615. This Heart Of Mine (Can Never Say Goodbye) 616. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry 617. Yesterday's Gone 618. You Can't Grow Peaches On A Cherry Tree 619. Two Of A Kind 620. Springtime 621. When I Stop Dreaming 622. Too Soon To Know 623. Now I Can Live Again 624. I Will Bring You Water 625. June Is As Cold As December 626. I'd Just Be Fool Enough 627. Maker Of Raindrops And Roses 628. Making Plans 629. Born To Be With You 630. A Million Miles From Nowhere 631. Bid Daddy 701. Where Does A Little Tear Come From 702. Coming Back To You 703. (I Prithee) Do Not Ask For Love 704. Gigawackem 705. Rhythm Of The Rain 706. Greener Pastures 707. After Losing You 708. The Tip Of My Fingers 709. Four Strong Winds 710. Sorry I Never Knew You 711. The Old County Church 712. They Tore The Old Country Church Down 713. Though Your Sins Be As Scarlet 714. He Will Set Your Fields On Fire 715. The Night Watch 716. When I Lift Up My Head 717. Taller Than Trees 718. The Mocking Bird 719. Jezebel 720. A Rusty Old Halo 721. The Weapon Of Prayer 722. I Hear It Now 723. Ride, Ride, Ride 724. Country Boy's Dream 725. All Of Me Belongs To You 726. Where Does The Good Times Go 727. I'm A Lonesome Fugitive 728. Once 729. Walk Through This World With Me 730. Happy Tracks 731. Misty Blue 732. If The Whole World Stopped Lovin'
Superhits Collection MUSIC BROKERS
1. Kiss - The Art Of Noise Featuring Tom Jones 2. The Safety Dance - Men Without Hats 3. West End Girls - Pet Shop Boys 4. Live Is Life - Opus 5. Sexy Eyes - Whigfield 6. Just An Illusion - Imagination 7. Heat Of The Moment - Asia 8. Holiday Rap - M.c. Miker 'G' & Deejay Sven 9. Call Me - Spagna 10. Can't Shake The Feeling - Big Fun 11. Nothing's Gonna Stop Me Now - Samantha Fox 12. I Love My Radio (Midnight Radio) - Taffy 13. Ooops Up - Snap! 101. City Lights - William Pitt 102. Wonderful Life - Black 103. You Are So Beautiful - Kenny Rogers 104. No One Is To Blame - Howard Jones 105. Everybody's Got To Learn Sometime - The Korgis 106. Bette Davis Eyes - Kim Carnes 107. Irresistible - Stephanie 108. Words - F.r. David 109. Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now - Starship 110. I Eat Cannibals - Toto Coelo 111. Baila Bolero - Fun Fun 112. If You're Ready (Come Go With Me) - Jonathan But 113. Under The Milky Way - The Church 114. Stray Cat Strut - Stray Cats 201. Rock Around The Clock - Bill Haley And His Comet 202. La Bamba - Ritchie Valens 203. Oh Carol - Neil Sedaka 204. Put Your Head On My Shoulder - Paul Anka 205. Lollipop - The Chordettes 206. Only You - The Platters 207. Great Balls Of Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis 208. Johnny B.goode - Chuck Berry 209. Summertime Blues - Eddie Cochran 210. Blue Suede Shoes - Carl Perkins 211. Be-bop-a-lula - Gene Vincent & The Blue Caps 212. Ooby Dooby - Roy Orbison 213. Long Tall Sally - Little Richard 214. Oh Boy - Buddy Holly 301. Wake Up Little Susie - Everly Brothers 302. I Got A Woman - Ray Charles 303. Hey Porter - Johnny Cash 304. Since I Don't Have You - The Skyliners 305. Sea Of Love - Phil Phillips 306. Only Sixteen - Sam Cooke 307. Please, Please, Please - James Brown 308. Personality - Lloyd Price 309. Dream Lover - Bobby Darin 310. Ain't That A Shame - Fats Domino 311. The Way I Walk - Jack Scott 312. Lipstick In Your Collar - Connie Francis 313. Jambalaya - Brenda Lee 314. Tom Dooley - Lonnie Donegan 401. Oh, Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison 402. Wooly Bully - Sam The Sham & His Pharaohs 403. Let's Twist Again - Chubby Checker 404. Surfin' Safari - The Beach Boys 405. Runaway - Del Shannon 406. Twist And Shout - Ths Isley Brothers 407. Satisfaction - Chris Farlowe 408. The In Crowd - Dobie Grey 409. The Letter - Box Tops 410. No Milk Today - The Herman's Hermits 411. Sorrow - Merseybeats 412. She's Not There - The Zombies 413. Silence Is Golden (Vocal Mix) - Tremeloes 414. The Leader Of The Pack - Shangri-las 501. Sugar Sugar - The Archies 502. Baby Come Back - Equals 503. If I Had A Hammer - Trini Lopez 504. It's My Party - Lesley Gore 505. Young Girl - Gary Puckett & The Union Gap 506. Happy Together - The Turtles 507. Indian Giver - 1910 Fruitgum Co. 508. Chewy Chewy - Ohio Express 509. Summer In The City - Lovin'spoonful 510. Mr.tambourine Man - The Byrds 511. A Whiter Shade Of Pale - Procol Harum 512. You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling - Righteous Brot 513. Man Of The World - Fleetwood Mac 514. James Bond Theme - James Harry Orchestra 601. On And On - Stephen Bishop 602. Desperado - Carpenters 603. Me And You And A Dog Named Boo - Lobo 604. The Right Thing To Do - Carly Simon 605. Midnight At The Oasis - Maria Muldaur 606. The Rose Garden - Lynn Anderson 607. Yellow River - Christie 608. Son Of My Father - Chicory Tip 609. Wild Safari - Barrabas 610. Jazzman - Carole King 611. Knowing Me, Knowing You - Change One 612. Time In A Bottle - Jim Croce 613. Cowboy Of Dreams - Crosby & Nash 614. All By Myself - Tom Jones 701. Venus - Shocking Blue 702. In The Summertime - Mungo Jerry 703. Get It On - T.rex 704. I Can't Tell The Bottom From The Top - Elton Joh 705. Silly Love Songs - Denny Laine & Paul Mccartney 706. Come And Get It - Badfinger 707. Sugar Baby Love - The Rubettes 708. Little Willy - Sweet 709. Let's Get Together Again - Glitter Band 710. Smoke On The Water - Ian Gillan Band 711. Stairway To Heaven - Great White 712. Evil Ways - Santana 713. Soley Soley - Middle Of The Road 714. Life On Mars? - Robert Glass
Vegan Eats World Perseus Books Group
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
What If the World Was Vegan? The true building blocks of cuisines across the planet are the spices, herbs, and grains-from basmati rice to buckwheat, coconut to caraway seeds. Apply those flavors to vegan staples such as seitan, or tofu and even straight-up vegetables, and the possibilities? If not endless, pretty darned expansive. So what if the world was vegan? Your own cooking is the answer to that question; fire up the stove and make a green curry, simmer a seitan date tagine stew, or hold a freshly made corn tortilla piled high with chile-braised jackfruit in your hand. Chart your course in the great, growing map of vegan food history. Award-winning chef, author of Veganomicon, and author of Viva Vegan Terry Hope Romero continues the vegan food revolution with more than 300 bold, delicious recipes based on international favorites. With chapters devoted to essential basics such as Spice Blends; The Three Protein Amigos; and Pickles, Chutneys & Saucier Sauces, you can make everything from salads to curries, dumplings and desserts. Vegan Eats World will help you map your way through a culinary world tour, whether you want to create a piergoi party or Thai feast, easy Indian chaat lunch or Your International House of Dinner Crepes.
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
A mysterious prophecy resounds, and the bewitchingly beautiful princess Draupadi arises from the sacred fire in Panchala. Draupadi is in love with Arjuna, the Pandava prince. But fate weaves a strange story and Draupadi finds herself wedded to five men ? Arjuna and his four Pandava brothers. Draupadi?s life is complicated further by the Kauravas -- her husbands? wicked cousins-- who try everything in their power to harm her and the Pandavas. The fiery princess Draupadi?s terrible destiny begins to unfold. From majestic queen with five warrior husbands, she is reduced to a servant girl. Evil waits at every corner, and a great war looms ahead. Her only comfort is her friend, Krishna. Will the impulsive Draupadi brave the humiliation destiny has written for her? Must she lose everything she has loved? Adapted from the ancient Indian epic, the Mahabharata, this is the story of an astonishingly outspoken woman, who is abandoned at every turn, and forced to make the difficult choice between revenge and compassion.
It's Petticoat Time - Best MUSIC PRODUCT-NL
1. Brewer, Teresa - Music Music Music 2. Ames Brothers, The - Rag Mop 3. Day, Doris - Enjoy Yourself (It's Later Than You T 4. Crosby, Bing / Andrews Sisters, The - Quicksilver 5. Sinatra, Frank - Come Back To Sorrento (Torna A Su 6. Martin, Dean - I'll Always Love You 7. Armstrong, Louis - La Vie En Rose 8. Cole, Nat King - Mona Lisa 9. Kaye, Sammy & His Orchestra - Harbour Lights 10. Page, Patti - The Tennessee Waltz 11. Mitchell, Guy - My Heart Cries For You 12. Weavers, The - Goodnight, Irene, Goodnight 13. Fitzgeraln, Ella / Armstrong, Louis - Can Anyone E 14. Mills Brothers, The - Daddy's Little Girl 15. Barton, Eileen - If I Knew You Were Coming' I'd've 16. Como, Perry - Hoop-dee-doo 17. Desmond, Johnny - The Picnic Song 18. Kaye, Danny - I've Got A Lovely Bunch Of Cocoanuts 19. Jenkins, Gordon - Tzena Tzena Tzena 20. Prado, Perez - Mambo No:5 21. Carr, Joe 'Fingers' - Sam's Song 22. Goodman, Benny Sextet - Oh Babe! 23. Foley, Red - Chattanoogie Shoe Shine Boy 24. Laine, Frankie - The Cry Of The Wild Goose 25. Karasa, Anton - The 'Third Man' Theme 101. Brewer, Teresa - Sing Sing Sing 102. Clooney, Rosemary - Come On-a My House 103. Beck, Pia Trio - Botch-a-me 104. Williams, Hank - Hey, Good Lookin' 105. Paul, Les / Ford, Mary - Mockin' Bird Hill 106. Four Knights, The - I Love The Sunshine Of Your Sm 107. Laine, Frankie - Jezebel 108. Edwards, Tommy - It's All In The Game 109. Cole, Nat King - Too Young 110. Como, Perry - If 111. Martin, Dean - In The Cool Cool Cool Of The Evenin 112. Ray, Johnnie - Cry 113. Armstrong, Louis - A Kiss To Build A Dream On 114. Bennett, Tony - Cold Cold Heart 115. Mitchell, Guy - My Truly Truly Fair 116. Crosby, Bing / Andrews Sisters, The - Sparrow In T 117. Eckstine, Billy - I Apologize 118. Fisher, Eddie - Anytime 119. Reynolds, Debbie / Carleton, Carpenter - The Aba D 120. Ames Brothers, The - Dry Bones 121. Day, Doris - It's A Lovely Day Today 122. Paul, Les / Ford, Mary - How High The Moon 123. Mantovani - Charmaine 124. Cole, Nat King - Unforgettable 125. Four Aces, The - Tell Me Why 201. Cogan, Alma - Waltz Of Paree 202. Ames Brothers, The - Auf Wiederseh'n Sweetheart 203. Martino, Al - Take My Heart 204. Fisher, Eddie - Wish You Were Here 205. Clooney, Rosemary - Half As Much 206. Washington, Dinah - Mad Ybout The Boy 207. Whitman, Slim - Indian Love Call 208. Belafonte, Harry - Scarlet Ribbons (For Her Hair) 209. Day, Doris - A Guy Is A Guy 210. Williams, Hank - Jambalaya (On The Bayou) 211. Ros, Edmundo - London Is The Place For Me 212. Laine, Frankie / Day, Doris - Sugarbush 213. Como, Perry - Don't Let The Stars Get In You 214. Ray, Johnnie - Just Walkin' In The Rain 215. Starr, Kay - Comes A-long A-love 216. Laine, Frankie - High Noon (Do Not Forsake Me) 217. Armstrong, Louis - Kiss Of Fire 218. Brewer, Teresa - Till I Waltz Again With You 219. Mills Brothers, The - The Glow Worm 220. Lynn, Vera - From The Time You Said Goodbye 221. Cole, Nat King - Walkin' My Baby Back Home 222. Martin, Dean - You Belong To Me 223. Lee, Peggy / Crosby, Bing - Watermelon Weather 224. Kaye, Danny - Thumbelina 225. Paul, Les / Ford, Mary - Tiger Rag 301. Mitchell, Guy - Sippin' Soda 302. Gibbs, Georgia - Seven Lonely Days 303. Reeves, Jim - Bimbo 304. Day, Doris - Mister Tap Toe 305. Kaye, Danny - Wonderful Copenhagen 306. Starr, Kay - Side By Side 307. Sinatra, Frank - I've Got The World On A String 308. Ray, Johnnie - Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm 309. Martin, Dean - That's Amore 310. Gaylords, The - Ramona 311. Cole, Nat King - Pretend 312. Fontane Sisters, The / Robertson, Jim Texas - Let 313. Laine, Frankie - I Believe 314. Paul, Les / Ford, Mary - Vaya Con Dios 315. Mills Brothers, The - Say Si Si 316. Mitchell, Guy - She Wears Red Feathers 317. Page, Patti - How Much Is That Doggie In The Windo 318. Reeves, Jim - Mexican Joe 319. Maddox, Johnny - In The Mood 320. Martin, Dean - Love Me, Love Me 321. Faith, Percy - Song From Moulin Rouge 322. Starr, Kay - Allez-vous (Go Away) 323. Cole, Nat King - Can't I 324. Goodwin, Ron & His Orchestra - Theme From 'Limelig 325. Anthony, Ray - Dragnet 401. Chordettes, The - Mister Sandman 402. Bleyer, Archie - Hernando's Hideaway 403. Martin, Archie - Sway 404. Como, Perry - Papa Loves Mambo 405. Hayworth, Rita - The Heat's On 406. Haley, Bill & His Comets - (We're Gonna) Rock Arou 407. Paul, Bunny - Such A Night 408. Crew Cuts, The - Sh-boom 409. Four Knights, The - I Get So Lonely (Oh Baby Mine) 410. Whitfield, David - Cara Mia 411. Weber, Joan - Let Me Go Lover 412. Stafford, Jo - Thank You For Calling 413. Mcguire Sisters, The - Good Night Sweetheart 414. Four Aces, The - Three Coins In The Fountain 415. Kallen, Kitty - Little Things Mean A Lot 416. Martino, Al - The Story Of Tina 417. Manning, Bob - You Made Me Love You (I Didn't Want 418. Sinatra, Frank - Young At Heart 419. Day, Doris - Secret Love 420. Cole, Nat King - Smile 421. Davis, Sammy Jr. - Hey There 422. Hi-los - My Baby Just Cares For Me 423. Clooney, Rosemary - This Ole House 424. Crosby, Bing / Crosby, Gary - Down By The Riversid 425. Clark, Petula - The Little Shoemaker 501. Prado, Perez - Cherry Pink & Appleblossom White 502. Busch, Lou - Zambezi 503. Vaughan, Sarah - Whatever Lola Wants 504. Sinatra, Frank - Love & Marriage 505. Ames Brothers, The - The Naughty Lady Shady Lane 506. Brandon, Johnny - Tomorrow 507. Young, Jimmy - Unchained Melody 508. Four Lads, The - Moments To Remember 509. Four Aces, The - Love Is A Many-splendored Thing 510. Mcguire Sisters, The - Sincerely 511. Martin, Dean - Memories Are Made Of This 512. Laine, Frankie - Cool Water 513. Whitman, Slim - Rose Marie 514. London, Julie - Cry Me A River 515. Riddle, Nelson - Lisbon Antiqua 516. Fontane Sisters, The - Hearts Of Stone 517. Miller, Match / Gang, The - The Yellow Rose Of Tex 518. Platters, The - Only You 519. Murray, Ruby - Softly Softly 520. Sinatra, Frank / Anthony, Ray - Melody Of Love 521. Boone, Pat - Ain't That A Shame 522. Cogan, Alma - Dreamboat 523. Stargazers, The - Twenty Tiny Fingers 524. Tennessee Ford, Ernie - Sixteen Tons 525. Lang, Don - Cloudburst 601. Presley, Elvis - Love Me Tender 602. James, Sonny - Young Love 603. Williams, Andy - Canadian Sunset 604. Prima, Louis - Just A Gigolo / I Ain't Got Nobody 605. Cash, Johnny - I Walk The Line 606. Lowe, Jim - The Green Door 607. Vincent, Gene - Be-bop-a-lula 608. Perkins, Carl - Blue Suede Shoes 609. Lymon, Frankie / Teenagers, The - Why Do Fools Fal 610. Presley, Elvis - Don't Be Cruer 611. Robertson, Don - The Happy Whistler 612. Fats Domino - Blueberry Hill 613. Mitchell, Guy - Singin The Blues 614. Holliday, Michel - Hot Diggity 615. Boone, Pat - I Almost Lost My Mind 616. Platters, The - The Great Pretender 617. Hilton, Ronnie - Two Different Worlds 618. Day, Doris - Whatever Will Be Will Be (Que Sera Se 619. Kelly, Grace / Crosby, Bing - True Love 620. Conniff, Ray - Moonlight Serenade 621. Baxter, Les - The Poor People Of Paris 622. Lynn, Vera - A House With Love In It 623. Sinatra, Frank - I've Got You Under My Skin 624. Martin, Dean - Standing On The Corner 625. Como, Perry - Glendora 701. Everly Brothers, The - Wake Up Little Susie 702. Fats Domino - I'm Walkin' 703. Day, Bobby - Little Bitty Pretty One 704. Knox, Buddy - Party Doll 705. Presley, Elvis - (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear 706. Williams, Andy - Butterfly 707. London, Laurie - He's Got The Whole World In His H 708. Vaughan, Malcolm - My Special Angel 709. Holliday, Michael - The Story Of My Life 710. Rodgers, Jimmie - Honeycomb 711. Cash, Johnny - Country Boy 712. Fats Domino - Blue Monday 713. Wilson, Jackie - Reet Petite 714. Williams, Billy - I'm Gonna Sit Right Down & Write 715. Belafonte, Harry - Island In The Sun 716. Platters, The - I'm Sorry 717. Cooke, Sam - You Send Me 718. Boone, Pat - Love Letters In The Sand 719. Holly, Buddy / Crickets, The - That'll Be The Day 720. Brown, Ruth - Lucky Lips 721. Anka, Paul - Diana 722. Everly Brothers, The - Bye Bye Love 723. Lewis, Jerry Lee - Jailhouse Rock 724. Presley, Elvis - Jailhouse Rock 725. Richard, Little - Keep A Knokin' 801. Lee, Peggy - Fever 802. Everly Brothers, The - Claudette 803. Chordettes, The - Lollipop 804. Rodgers, Jimmie - Oh-oh, I'm Falling In Love 805. Cochran, Eddie - Summertime Blues 806. Dion / Belmonts, The - I Wonder Why 807. Cash, Johnny / Tennessee Two, The - Guess Things H 808. Gibbs, Georgia - The Hula Hoop Song 809. Bassey, Shirley - Kiss Me, Honey, Honey, Kiss Me 810. Seville, David - Witch Doctor 811. Day, Bobby - Rockin' Robin 812. Champs, The - Tequila 813. Freeman, Bobby - Do You Wanna Dance 814. Prima, Louis - Buona Sera 815. Valens, Ritchie - La Bamba 816. Richard, Cliff - Move It 817. Nelson, Ricky - Poor Little Fool 818. Kingston Trio, The - Tom Dooley 819. Hilton, Ronnie - Magic Moments 820. Como, Perry - Catch A Falling Star 821. Williams, Andy - The Hawaiian Wedding Song 822. Vaughan, Malcolm - More Than Ever (Come Prima) 823. Modogno, Domenico - Nel Blu Dipinto Di Blu (Volare 824. Platters, The - Twilight Time 825. Presley, Elvis - Don't 901. Cooke, Sam - Only Sixteen 902. Avalon, Frankie - Venus 903. Darin, Bobby - Dream Lover 904. Phillips, Phil / Twilights, The - Sea Of Love 905. Anka, Paul - Lonely Boy 906. Fleetwoods, The - Come Softly To Me 907. Dion / Belmonts, The - A Teenager In Love 908. Francis, Connie - Lipstick On Your Collar 909. Clovers, Connie - Love Potion No. 9 910. Drifters, The - There Goes My Baby 911. Peterson, Ray - The Wonder Of You 912. Holly, Buddy - It Doesn't Matter Anymore 913. Lawrence, Steve - Pretty Blue Eyes 914. Richard, Cliff - Living Doll 915. Price, Lloyd - Personality 916. Granata, Rocco - Marina 917. Sedaka, Niel - Oh Carol 918. Horton, Johnny - The Battle Of New Orleans 919. Robbins, Marty - El Paso 920. Reeves, Jim - He'll Have To Go 921. Shirelles, The - Dedicated To The One I Love 922. Mitchell, Guy - Heartaches By The Number 923. Johnson, Marv - You Got What It Takes 924. Charles, Ray - What'd I Say 925. Dave Brubeck Quartet - Take Five
The Godfather Of Ska - Anth Cherry Red
1. Nebuchenezer 2. Aitken's Boogie 3. Boogie Rock 4. Come Back Jeannie 5. Baba Kill Me Goat 6. Little Sheila 7. Boogie In My Bones 8. Love Me Baby 9. Mary Lee 10. Judgment Day 11. Railroad Track 12. More Whisky 13. Bartender 14. Mabel 15. Brother David 16. (She's Gone To) Napoli 17. Have Mercy Mr. Percy 18. That Great Day 19. Freedom Train 20. Lion Of Judah 21. Zion City Wall 22. Bachelor Life 23. West Indian Cricket Test 24. You Left Me Standing 25. Bag A Boo 26. Yes Indeed 27. Propaganda 28. Green Banana 29. Rock Steady 101. Fire (In Your Wire) 102. The Rise & Fall (Of Laurel) 103. Woppi King 104. Suffering Still 105. Run Powell Run 106. Landlords & Tenants 107. Scandal In A Brixton Market 108. Jesse James 109. Pussy Price Gone Up 110. Skinhead Train 111. Mr. Popcorn 112. Reggae Popcorn 113. It's Too Late 114. Delilah (Is A Woman) 115. Fatty Bum Bum Gone To Jail 116. Witch Doctor From Amsterdam 117. Rudi Got Married 118. Big Fat Man 119. Mad About You 120. Sahara 121. Ringo The Gringo 122. Sally Brown 123. Skinhead
szukaj w Kangoo krainaksiazek the great indian fire 20098302
Sklepy zlokalizowane w miastach: Warszawa, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice
Szukaj w sklepach lub całym serwisie
t1=0.118, t2=0, t3=0, t4=0, t=0.118