krainaksiazek the man within the temple 20053924
- znaleziono 11 produktów w 4 sklepach
Temple of Man Inner Traditions Bear and Company
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
The monumental Temple of Man represents the most important breakthrough in our understanding of Ancient Egypt since the discovery of the Rosetta stone. This exhaustive and authoritative study reveals the depths of the mathematical, medical, and metaphysical sophistication of Ancient Egypt. Schwaller de Lubicz's stone-by-stone survey of the temple of Amun-Mut-Khonsu at Luxor allows us to step into the mentality of Ancient Egypt and experience the Egyptian way of thinking within the context of their own worldview." His study finds the temple to be an eloquent expression and summary--an architectural encyclopedia--of what the Egyptians knew of humanity and the universe. Through a reading of the temple's measures and proportions, its axes and orientations, and the symbolism and placement of its bas-reliefs, along with the accompanying studies of related medical and mathematical papyri, Schwaller de Lubicz demonstrates how advanced the civilization of Ancient Egypt was, a civilization that possessed exalted knowledge and achievements both materially and spiritually. In so doing, Schwaller de Lubicz effectively demonstrates that Ancient Egypt, not Greece, is at the base of Western science, civilization, and culture." To understand the temple of Luxor, twelve years of field work were undertaken with the utmost exactitude by Schwaller de Lubicz in collaboration with French archaeologist Clement Robichon and the respected Egyptologist Alexandre Varille. From this work were produced over 1000 pages of text and proofs of the sacred geometry of the temple and 400 illustrations and photographs that make up The Temple of Man." The Temple of Manis a monument to inspired insight, conscientious scholarship, and exacting archaeological groundwork that represents a major contribution to humanity's perennial search for self-knowledge and the prehistoric origins of its culture and science."
Książki & Multimedia > Książki
Opis - Pierwsze na świecie świadectwo ofiary zbrodni honorowej. Miała siedemnaście lat i zakochała się: zhańbiła rodzinę. Więc rodzina wydała na nią wyrok śmierci... Pokochała go pierwszą miłością. Myślała, że się z nią ożeni. Ale ukochany zniknął, a ona odkryła, że jest w ciąży. A w jej świecie to najcięższa zbrodnia... W zapomnianej przez Boga wiosce w Cisjordanii kobiety są warte mniej niż zwierzęta domowe. Tu mężczyzna jest panem życia i śmierci żony, córki, siostry. Brat może bezkarnie zabić siostrę, matka - córkę, kolejną bezużyteczną dziewczynkę, jaka się urodzi. Tu kobiecie odbiera się godność, a nawet życie zgodnie z odwiecznym obyczajem i uświęconą tradycją. A śmierć jest karą dla dziewczyny, która zhańbi rodzinę. Tak jak Souad. Wyrok wydaje jej ojciec. Szwagier dokonuje egzekucji. Oblewa Souad benzyną i podpala... SOUAD przeżyła - cudem, ale rodzina usiłowała zabić ją nawet w szpitalu. Na zawsze jednak pozostanie straszliwie okaleczona - na ciele i duszy. I wciąż musi się ukrywać; dopóki żyje, jej rodzinę okrywa hańba. Spalona żywcem, opublikowana pod pseudonimem szokująca opowieść o piekle, jakim było jej dzieciństwo i młodość, stała się międzynarodowym bestsellerem. Wydana w 37 w krajach książka przerywa tabu milczenia wobec istniejącej nadal w krajach muzułmańskich barbarzyńskiej tradycji. Nieludzkiego obyczaju, prawa mężczyzn, na mocy którego co najmniej pięć tysięcy kobiet pada co roku ofiarą zbrodni honorowej. Nazwa - Spalona Żywcem Wyd. Kieszonkowe Autor - Souad Oprawa - Miękka Wydawca - Amber Kod ISBN - 9788324159406 Kod EAN - 9788324159406 Wydanie - 1 Rok wydania - 2016 Tłumacz - 31182,maria rostworowska; Format - 110 x 175 x 14 Ilość stron - 224 Podatek VAT - 5% Premiera - 2016-06-23
Mr Smiley Macmillan
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Explores how a secret cabal of influential families has shaped the United States according to the principles of sacred geometry and Goddess veneration - Exposes the esoteric influences behind the National Grange Order of Husbandry - Examines the sacred design and hidden purpose of the Washington Monument - Reveals how the three obelisks in New York City depict the stars of Orion's Belt - Explains how every baseball diamond is actually a temple to the Goddess In "America: Nation of the Goddess," Alan Butler and Janet Wolter reveal how a secret cabal of influential "Venus" families with a lineage tracing back to the Eleusinian Mysteries has shaped the history of the United States since its founding. The evidence for such incredible assertions comes from American institutions such as the National Grange Order of Husbandry and from the man-made landscape of the United States where massive structures and whole cities conform to an agenda designed to elevate the feminine within religion and society. The authors explain how the Venus families, working through the Freemasons and later the Grange, planned the American Revolution and the creation of the United States. It was this group who set the stage for the Founding Fathers to create Washington, D.C., according to the principles of sacred geometry, with an eye toward establishing the New Jerusalem. The authors explore the sacred design of the Washington Monument, revealing its occult purpose and connections to the heavens. They reveal how the obelisks in New York City depict the stars of Orion's Belt just like the Giza pyramids and how the site of one of them, St. Paul's Chapel, is the American counterpart to Rosslyn Chapel in Scotland. Exposing the strong esoteric influences behind the establishment of the Grange in the United States, they connect this apparently conservative order of farmers to the Venus families and trace its lineage back to the Cisterians, who were a major voice in the promotion of the Crusades and the establishment of the Knights Templar. The authors conclude with the startling revelation that nearly every city in America has a temple to the Goddess hidden in plain sight--their baseball diamonds--exposing the extent to which the Venus families are still at work behind the scenes.
Magic Flute WEST HILL RADIO
1. Overture 2. O Help Me, Protect Me 3. I Am To Go? 4. Where Am I? 5. I Am A Man Of Wide-spread Fame 6. Hey, There! 7. O Image Angel-like And Fair! 8. Ye Gods! What Is That? 9. Oh, Tremble Not 10. Was It Reality I Saw? 11. Hm! Hm! Hm! Hm! 12. Ha! Ha! Ha! - Why This Laughter? 13. My Dainty Lambkin, Enter, Please! 14. Mother! Mother! 15. The Man Who Feels Sweet Love's Emotion 16. You R Journey's End You Soon Will Reach 17. These Words Of Wisdom Truly Spoken 18. What Are You, Stranger, Seeking For? 19. How Strong Your Tone With Magic Spell 20. Nothing Ventured, Nothing Won! 21. We Praise Thee, Sarastro 22. Lord, My Offense Is All Too Plain 23. My Proud Young Friend, Come Here Right 24. Let Virtue And Integrity 25. March Of The Priests 26. 'Consecrated Servants Of The Great Gods' 27. O Isis And Osiris 101. Strangers, What Do You Seek From Us? 102. Beware Of Woman's Crafty Scheming 103. Hey! Lights! Lights! 104. Ye? Ye? Ye? 105. Hail To Thee, Prince! 106. All The World Is Full Of Lovers 107. Away With You! 108. The Wrath Of Hell Within My Breast I Cherish 109. I Shall Murder? 110. Within These Holy Portals 111. Again We Leave You 112. Once More We Near This Temple's Border 113. Tamino, Shall We Not Have Something To Eat? 114. Ah, I Feel, To Grief And Sadness 115. O Isis And Osiris! 116. Where Am I? Where Is Tamino? 117. So Must We Two Forever Part? 118. Tamino! Tamino! Are You Leaving Me All Alone? 119. A Sweetheart Or A Maiden 120. So You Took Pity On Me Then? 121. Soon Speeds The Morning Light Proclaiming 122. So Only You Remain To Me? 123. Man, Wandering On His Road, Must Bear The Tribulation 124. Tamino Mine! Oh, Happy Fate! 125. The Fire's Flames We Have Transcended 126. Papagena, Papagena, Papagena! 127. Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-papagena! 128. Now Stilly, Stilly, Stilly, Stilly 129. The Sun's Radiant Glory Has Vanquished The Night 130. Hail To Thee, Great Isis
Choral Symphony / Choral Fantasia Hyperion
1. Dawson, Lynne - A Choral Fantasia Op. 51 H 177 2. Man Born Of Desire 3. Orgel Solo 4. Rejoice, Ye Dead, Where'er You Spirits Dwell 5. Man Born Of Desire 6. Rejoice, Ye Dead, Where'er You Spirits Dwell 7. Dawson, Lynne - First Choral Symphony Op. 41 H 155 8. Prelude: Invocation To Pan - O Thou, Whose Mighty 9. Beneth My Palm Trees, By The River Side 10. Whence Came Ye, Merry Damsels, Whence Came Ye? 11. Within His Car, Aloft, Young Bacchus Stood 12. Whence Came Ye, Jolly Satyrs, Whence Came Ye? 13. Onward The Tiger & The Leopard Pants 14. Bacchus, Young Bacchus! Good Or Ill Betide 15. Thou Still Unravish'd Bride Of Quitness 16. Scherzo - Ever Let The Fancy Roam 17. When Wedding Fiddles Are A-playing 18. Spirit Here That Reignest! (Finale) 19. God Of The Golden Bow 20. Then, Though Thy Temple Wide, Melodious Swells 21. Tis Awful Silence The Again 22. Next Thy Tasso's Ardent Numbers 23. But When Thou Joinest With The Nine 24. Spirit Here That Reignest!
Joseph And His Brethren Hyperion
1. Ouverture 2. Be Firm, My Soul! Nor Faint Beneath 3. Joseph, Thy Fame Has Reach'd Great Pharaoh's Ear 4. Come, Divine Inspirer, Come 5. Pardon, That I So Long Forgot Thee, Joseph! 6. Ingratitude's The Queen Of Crimes 7. Thus, Stranger, I Have Laid My Troubled Thoughts 8. O God Of Joseph, Gracious Shed Thy Spirit On Thy Servant's Head 9. Pharaoh, Thy Dreams Are One 10. Divine Interpreter! What Oracle 11. O Lovely Youth, With Wisdom Crown'd 12. Wear, Worthy Man, This Royal Signet Wear 13. Joyful Sounds, Melodious Strain! 14. Whence This Unwonted Ardour In My Breast? 15. I Feel A Spreading Flame Within My Veins 16. Fair Asenath 17. Celestial Virgin! Godlike Youth! 18. Now, Potiphera, Instant To The Temple 19. Grand March During The Procession 20. 'Tis Done, - The Sacred Knot Is Tied 21. Immortal Pleasures Crown This Pair 22. Glorius And Happy Is Thy Lot, O Zaphnath! 23. Since The Race Of Time Begun 24. Swift Our Numbers, Swiftly Roll 25. Hail, Thou Youth, By Heaven Belov'd! 26. How Vast A Theme Has Egypt For Applause! 27. Our Fruits, Whilst Yet In Blossom, Die 28. He's Egypt's Common Parent, Gives Her Bread 29. Blest Be The Man By Pow'r Unstain'd 30. Phanor, We Mention Not His Highest Glory! 31. Together, Lovely Innocents, Grow Up 32. He Then Is Silent, Then Again Exclaims 33. Where Are These Brethren... Why This Base Delay! 34. Remorse, Confusion, Horror, Fear 35. This Hebrew Prisoner 36. Ye Departed Hours, What Happier Moments Have I Seen? 37. The Peasant Tastes The Sweets Of Life 38. But Simeon Comes 39. Impostor! Ah! My Foul Offence 40. Whence, Asenath, This Grief That Hangs Upon Thee? 41. The Silver Stream, That All Its Way 42. Tell Me, O Tell Me Thy Heart's Malady 43. To Keep Afar From All Offence 44. Thus One, With Ev'ry Virtue Crown'd 45. Once More, O Pious Zaphnath, At Thy Feet 46. This Kiss, My Gracious Lord 47. Thou Deign'st To Call Thy Servant 'Son' 48. Sweet Innocence! Divine Simplicity! 49. O God, Who In Thy Heav'nly Hand 50. Sinfonia 51. What Say'st Thou, Phanor? 52. The Wanton Favours Of The Great 53. Whence So Disturb'd, My Lord? 54. Ah Jealousy, Thou Pelican 55. O Wrong Me Not! Thy Zaphnath Never Harbour'd 56. The People's Favour, And The Smiles Of Pow'r 57. Art Thou Not Zaphnath? Is Not Egypt Sav'd? 58. Prophetic Raptures Swell My Breast 59. They Come, - And Indignation In Their Looks 60. What! Without Me? Ah, How Return In Peace! 61. O Pity! 62. To Prison With Him! 63. O Gracious God 64. Eternal Monarch Of The Sky 65. But Peace, Zaphnath Returns 66. Thou Hadst, My Lord, A Father Once 67. Give, Give Him Up The Lad 68. I Can No Longer 69. Whilst The Nile And Memphis 70. What's Sweeter Than The New-blown Rose 71. With Songs Of Ardent Gratitude And Praise 72. We Will Rejoice In Thy Salvation
1982 films (Film Guide) Books LLC, Reference Series
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Source: Wikipedia. Commentary (films not included). Pages: 399. Chapters: Blade Runner, The Thing, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, The Year of Living Dangerously, Tootsie, Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid, Chan Is Missing, The Verdict, Rocky III, The Atomic Cafe, My Favorite Year, Inchon, Cobra, Tenebrae, Tron, Halloween III: Season of the Witch, Space Runaway Ideon, Twilight Zone: The Movie, First Blood, Poltergeist, Come Back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean, Creepshow, Pink Floyd The Wall, An Officer and a Gentleman, White Dog, The Last Unicorn, Annie, Gandhi, Forbidden Zone, Evil Under the Sun, Conan the Barbarian, The God Makers, Queen Millennia, The Dark Crystal, Grease 2, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, 48 Hrs., Hey Good Lookin', Himala, The Secret of NIMH, Arcadia of My Youth, Alone in the Dark, Boat People, Inside the Third Reich, The Draughtsman's Contract, Human Highway, Fitzcarraldo, Labyrinth of Passion, The New York Ripper, Cat People, Malayalam films of 1982, Gauche the Cellist, Barbarosa, Monty Python Live at the Hollywood Bowl, Forced Vengeance, Les Maîtres du temps, Friday the 13th Part III, Urgh! A Music War, The Pirate Movie, Padayottam, Pieces, Oro, Plata, Mata, The Junkman, Victor Victoria, The Flight of Dragons, Death Wish II, The Last Horror Film, Smithereens, Sophie's Choice, Firefox, La Morte Vivante, The Plague Dogs, The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, The Man from Snowy River, Gregory's Girl, Fanny and Alexander, Dünyayi Kurtaran Adam, Humongous, Porky's, Legendary Weapons of China, Oliver Twist, Namkeen, Timerider: The Adventure of Lyle Swann, Brimstone and Treacle, Chronopolis, Manhattan Baby, Making Love, One from the Heart, Querelle, Impressions de France, Zapped!, Eating Raoul, The Sword and the Sorcerer, A Tight Spot, The Last American Virgin, Visiting Hours, Things Are Tough All Over, Subhalekha, Trail of the Pink Panther, The World According to Garp, Paradise, Who Dares Wins, Hearts and Flowers for Tora-san, The Simple-Minded Murder, Amityville II: The Possession, Tora-san, the Expert, Flight of the Eagle, Britannia Hospital, Magic Journeys, Yol, Night Crossing, I Ought to Be in Pictures, Deathtrap, Shakti, Airplane II: The Sequel, Attack Force Z, Unhinged, I'm Dancing as Fast as I Can, Summer Lovers, The Pokrovsky Gate, Moondram Pirai, Rokk í Reykjavík, Vincent, The State of Things, Author! Author!, Les Misérables, Frances, The Toy, Night Shift, The Story of Chaim Rumkowski and the Jews of Lodz, Arth, Class of 1984, Madame Aema, Turkey Shoot, The Scarlet Pimpernel, Time Walker, It Came from Hollywood, Interrogation, L'as des as, Running on Empty, The Marathon Family, Café Flesh, Golos, Desh Premee, Tempest, The Children's Story, Basket Case, The Beast Within, The Fear, Techno Police 21C, Swamp Thing, That Championship Season, Vidhaata, The Secret Policeman's Other Ball, We of the Never Never, Deadly Eyes, The Return of the Soldier, 1990: The Bronx Warriors, Heidi's Song, They Call Me Bruce?, Soup for One, The Brave Archer and His Mate, Disco Dancer, Bugs Bunny's 3rd Movie: 1001 Rabbit Tales, Forbidden World, The Slayer, Carry On Pickpocket, Hammett, Gossip, Veronika Voss, Antonieta, Still of the Night, Banana Joe, Shaolin Temple, Nikaah, Mountain Strawberries, Hotline, Ivanhoe, The Wizard of Oz, The Slumber Party Massacre, Charodei, Raped with Eyes: Daydream, The Grey Fox, Xtro, Satte Pe Satta, Best Friends, Come Unto Down, Fall Guy, The Miracle Fighters, Android, Dra...
Martyr to Liberty Forgotten Books
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Excerpt from The Martyr to Liberty: Three Sermons Preached in the First Universalist Church, Philadelphia, Sunday, April 16th, Wednesday, April 19th, and Thursday, June 1st Until within a little more than twenty-four hours what preparations had been made for a joyous keeping of this day and of to-morrow. How many had rejoiced in the assurance that the brightest Easter sun that ever shone upon the earth, would this day smile upon happy worshippers, and witness a beautiful and harmonious blending of political rejoicing and religious thanksgiving! Our hearts were full of gratitude and hope on the last Christian Sabbath. It was, opportunely and with singular felicity of appropriateness, Palm Sunday - the Sunday of victory, and all through the preceding week we had been filled with congratulations and rejoicings. Then we brought all our joy to the Christian temple, and felt that it had the approval and the benediction of God. Our cup of happiness was well nigh full. But on the opening of the busy week, yes, before we had closed our eyes in slumber on the Sabbath night, still more glorious tidings had come to us, and the joyous messages increased as each day brought us nearer to this day of blessed rest. How beautifully all material and religious influences seemed conjoined to make this day ever memorable for its joyous, instead of as now, alas! its sad observance! I had advertised that I would speak to you (as suggested by this Resurrection Morn,) on the New Life for Man, through the power of the revelation of immortal life by the Resurrection of Jesus Christ, and on the New Life for the Nation, planted as the richest shoot of Christian civilization, and now destined to a glorious career under Christian guidance, and the strong fidelity of the people to Christian principle. I had thought that we might thus honor God and profit our own hearts, by such an observance of Easter. How much there was to furnish analogy, illustration and suggestion, and to enable us to look with cheerful hope on the changing condition of our Country. I thought of the beautiful illustrations, the encouragement to confident trust, the incitements to patient and cheerful waiting, the every day increasing beauties, and the constant preparations for future harvests so beautifully visible in this joyous Spring-time. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
Goodbye to All That Penguin
Powieści i opowiadania
In 1929 Robert Graves went to live abroad permanently, vowing 'never to make England my home again'. This is his superb account of his life up until that 'bitter leave-taking': from his childhood and desperately unhappy school days at Charterhouse, to his time serving as a young officer in the First World War that was to haunt him throughout his life. It also contains memorable encounters with fellow writers and poets, including Siegfried Sassoon and Thomas Hardy, and covers his increasingly unhappy marriage to Nancy Nicholson. Goodbye to All That, with its vivid, harrowing descriptions of the Western Front, is a classic war document, and also has immense value as one of the most candid self-portraits of an artist ever written.
Alive Or Just Breathing Warner Music / Roadrunner Records
1. Numbered Days 2. Self Revolution 3. Fixation On The Darkness 4. My Last Serenade 5. Life To Lifeless 6. Just Barely Breathing 7. To The Sons Of Man 8. Temple From The Within 9. The Element Of One 10. Vide Infra 11. Without A Name 12. Rise Inside
Life-Work of George Frederick Watts (Classic Reprint) Forgotten Books
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Excerpt from The Life-Work of George Frederick Watts To include in the series of "Temple Biographies" one English painter may appear at first sight invidious; but the principle on which the selection is made is not far to seek, and the book itself supplies the only justification needed. The series aims at bringing together the lives of men of genius and character, who, in Mazzini's phrase, are "God's born interpreters." There are indeed many who see within life, and above it, its spiritual significance; who live with a faculty of vision sensitive to impressions of that higher and finer order of being in which all truths find their highest reality, and all relations of life their true order and explanation; but, of these, not many have the further qualification of an intellectual endowment enabling them to interpret what they see, and the self-surrender which makes a man the patient and resolute servant of his own highest ideals. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
Sklepy zlokalizowane w miastach: Warszawa, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice
Szukaj w sklepach lub całym serwisie
t1=0.078, t2=0, t3=0, t4=0, t=0.078