krainaksiazek the price of our freedom 20090711
- znaleziono 12 produktów w 5 sklepach
Fear of Freedom ROUTLEDGE
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Fromm sees right to the heart of our contradictory needs for community and for freedom like no other writer before or since. In Fear of Freedom, Fromm warns that the price of community is indeed high, and it is the individual who pays.
Książki Obcojęzyczne>Angielskie>Society & social sciences>Psychology>Social, group or collective psychology
Fromm Sees Right To The Heart Of Our Contradictory Needs For Community And For Freedom Like No Other Writer Before Or Since. In Fear Of Freedom, Fromm Warns That The Price Of Community Is Indeed High, And It Is The Individual Who Pays.
Książki & Multimedia > Książki
Opis - Pierwsze na świecie świadectwo ofiary zbrodni honorowej. Miała siedemnaście lat i zakochała się: zhańbiła rodzinę. Więc rodzina wydała na nią wyrok śmierci... Pokochała go pierwszą miłością. Myślała, że się z nią ożeni. Ale ukochany zniknął, a ona odkryła, że jest w ciąży. A w jej świecie to najcięższa zbrodnia... W zapomnianej przez Boga wiosce w Cisjordanii kobiety są warte mniej niż zwierzęta domowe. Tu mężczyzna jest panem życia i śmierci żony, córki, siostry. Brat może bezkarnie zabić siostrę, matka - córkę, kolejną bezużyteczną dziewczynkę, jaka się urodzi. Tu kobiecie odbiera się godność, a nawet życie zgodnie z odwiecznym obyczajem i uświęconą tradycją. A śmierć jest karą dla dziewczyny, która zhańbi rodzinę. Tak jak Souad. Wyrok wydaje jej ojciec. Szwagier dokonuje egzekucji. Oblewa Souad benzyną i podpala... SOUAD przeżyła - cudem, ale rodzina usiłowała zabić ją nawet w szpitalu. Na zawsze jednak pozostanie straszliwie okaleczona - na ciele i duszy. I wciąż musi się ukrywać; dopóki żyje, jej rodzinę okrywa hańba. Spalona żywcem, opublikowana pod pseudonimem szokująca opowieść o piekle, jakim było jej dzieciństwo i młodość, stała się międzynarodowym bestsellerem. Wydana w 37 w krajach książka przerywa tabu milczenia wobec istniejącej nadal w krajach muzułmańskich barbarzyńskiej tradycji. Nieludzkiego obyczaju, prawa mężczyzn, na mocy którego co najmniej pięć tysięcy kobiet pada co roku ofiarą zbrodni honorowej. Nazwa - Spalona Żywcem Wyd. Kieszonkowe Autor - Souad Oprawa - Miękka Wydawca - Amber Kod ISBN - 9788324159406 Kod EAN - 9788324159406 Wydanie - 1 Rok wydania - 2016 Tłumacz - 31182,maria rostworowska; Format - 110 x 175 x 14 Ilość stron - 224 Podatek VAT - 5% Premiera - 2016-06-23
Next Stop Is Vietnam Bear Family Records
1. Kingston Trio, The - Where Have All The Flowers Go 2. Shirelles, The - Soldier Boy 3. Gaye, Marvin - Soldier's Plea 4. Medwick, Joe - Letter To A Buddie 5. Mckuen, Rod - Soldiers Who Want To Be Heroes 6. Peter, Paul & Mary - The Cruel War 7. Droge, Dolf - The Infiltration Blues 8. President Eisenhower Warns Of A Military Industri 9. Dylan, Bob - Masters Of War 10. Reeves, Jim - Distant Drums 11. Senator Wayne Morse: We're At War In Violation Of 12. Gunty, Morty - There's A War 13. President Johnson Reports Attacks In The Gulf Of T 14. Paxton, Tom - What Did You Learn In School Today 15. Necaise, Bob & 'Lil' Gary D With The Delta Sho- - 16. Ochs, Phil - Talking Vietnam 17. Sandy & Sue (The Powell Sisters) - Our Daddy's In 18. Seeger, Pete - The Willing Conscript 19. Dee, Tommy - Goodbye High School (Hello Viet Nam) 20. Hemphill, Janie With The Tynsions - Teenage Soldie 21. Sainte-marie, Buffy - Universal Soldier 22. Berry, Jan - The Universal Coward 23. Mcguire, Barry - Eve Of Destruction 24. Spokesmen, The - The Dawn Of Correction 25. Teachers, The - We Ain't At War 26. Paxton, Tom - Lyndon Johnson Told The Nation 27. Simon & Garfunkel - 7 O'clock News/silent Night 28. Bowens, Private Charles & The Gentlemen From Ti - 101. Bell, William - Marching Off To War 102. Jack, Jimmy - Battle Of Vietnam 103. Willis, Hal - The Battle Of Viet Nam 104. Wright, Johnnie - Hello Vietnam 105. Hildebrand, Ray - Hello Viet Nam (Goodbye My Love) 106. Tubb, Ernest & His Texas Troubadours - It's For Go 107. Reed, Jerry - Fightin' For The U.s.a. 108. Moore, Charlie & Bill Napier - Is This A Useless W 109. Sadler, Ssgt Barry, U.s. Army Special Forces - The 110. Sgt. Barry Sadler Interviews By Four Students 111. Miller, Lesley - He Wore The Green Beret 112. Arthur, Craig - The Son Of A Green Beret (A Childs 113. Sadler, Ssgt Barry - The 'A' Team 114. Lay, Staff Sgt. Bob (Usmc) - Marine's Ballad 115. Sharpe, Jacqueline - Mind Your Manners, Boys 116. Cbs's Morley Safer With Marines At The Village Of 117. Bonn, Skeeter - Off To Viet Nam (In The Green) 118. Simpson, Sue - Soldier In Viet Nam 119. Black, June - Postmarked Viet Nam 120. Thomas, Mike - A Fearless Soldier 121. Mckinley Dirksen, Senator Everett - Gallant Men 122. Bob Hope Introduces Honey Ltd. While On Tour In VI 123. Honey Ltd. - The Warrior 124. Robbins, Marty - Private Wilson White 125. Harrison, Eddy - Danny Fernandez 126. Burdon, Eric & The Animals - Sky Pilot (Part One) 127. Ray, Neil - The Medic 128. Francis, Connie - Nurse In The U.s. Army Corps 129. Braun, Bob With The Hometowners - Brave Men Not Af 130. U.s. Ambassador To Vietnam, Henry Cabot Lodge: Se 131. Herrington, Capt. Ty, U.s. Special Forces - Gre - 201. Weston, Arthur - Uncle Sam Called Me (I Got To Go) 202. Shorty Long & The Santa Fe Rangers - Greetings (Un 203. Kaye, Richie - Here Comes Uncle Sam 204. Lenoir, J. B. - Vietnam 205. King, Bob & The King's Court - The Ballad Of Our T 206. President Johnson Warns That There Will Be Some N 207. Combinations, The - Hey! Uncle Sam 208. Hooker, John Lee - I Gotta Go To Vietnam 209. Hughes, Jimmy - Uncle Sam 210. Prophets, The - Fightin' For Sam 211. Ochs, Phil - The Draft Dodger Rag 212. Midnight Sons, The - Draft Time Blues 213. Monitors, The - Greetings (This Is Uncle Sam) 214. Everett, Keith - Conscientious Objector 215. Flying Burrito Brothers - My Uncle 216. David Mcreynolds Explains Why He Burned His Draft 217. Steppenwolf - Draft Resister 218. The First Draft Lottery Birth Date - September 14 219. Speeks, Verlin 'Red' - The Red White & Blue 220. Psa To Parents From Bing Crosby 221. Lundberg, Victor - An Open Letter To My Teenage So 222. Every Father's Teenage Son - A Letter To Dad 223. Wade, Brandon - Letter From A Teenage Son 224. Jones, Dewey - Please Mr. Johnson 225. Lamb, Becky - Little Becky's Christmas Wish 226. Fawns, The - Wish You Were Here With Me 227. Lois & Karen - Army Bound 228. Nancy Nally & Jubilee Wranglers - I Will Wait 229. Ginger & Jean - What's Been Going On In Viet Nam 230. Dells, The - Does Anybody Know I'm Here? 301. Ochs, Phil - I Ain't Marching Anymore 302. Jones, Matt & Elaine Laron - Hell No, I Ain't Gonn 303. Donovan - The War Drags On 304. Fugs - Kill For Peace 305. Country Joe & The Fish - I-feel-like-i'm-fixin'-to 306. Baez, Joan - Saigon Bride 307. Seeger, Pete - Waist Deep In The Big Muddy 308. Psa By Merv Griffin Regarding Upcoming 1968 Electi 309. Peter, Paul & Mary - Eugene Mccarthy For President 310. Senator Eugene Mccarthy Speaks On Vietnam (January 311. Hardin, Tim - Simple Song Of Freedom 312. President Nixon Speaks On Vietnam & The Future O 313. Revere, Paul & The Raiders - Fortunate Son 314. Moratorium Speaker: No More War... (October 1969 315. Melanie With The Edwin Hawkins Singers - Lay Down 316. Inman, Autry & Bob Luman - Ballad Of Two Brothers 317. President Nixon Complains About Bums On Campus... 318. Dyke, Leroy Van - Mister Professor 319. President Nixon Announces Cambodian Incursion (A 320. Brigadier General Robert Canterbury, Ohio National 321. Third Condition - Monday In May (The Kent State Tr 322. Dane, Barbara - The Kent State Massacre 323. A Kent State Student: They Didn't Have Blanks... 324. Arthur Krause, Kent State Father: Is This A Reaso 325. Boys, Beach - Student Demonstration Time 326. Starr, Edwin - War 327. Payne, Freda - Bring The Boys Home 328. Reeves, Martha & The Vandellas - I Should Be Proud 329. Grand Funk Railroad - People Let's Stop The War 401. Dudley, Dave - What We're Fighting For 402. Sanders, Jack - The Viet Nam Blues 403. Roberts, Derrik - There Won't Be Any Snow (Christm 404. Holiday, Jimmy - I Wanna Help Hurry My Brothers Ho 405. Tubb, Ernest - It's America, Love It Or Leave It 406. Wright, Johnny - Keep The Flag Flying 407. Carr, Billy - What's Come Over This World 408. Jackson, Stonewall - The Minute Men (Are Turning I 409. Sea, Johnny - Day For Decision 410. Beach Bums, The - The Ballad Of The Yellow Beret 411. Boone, Pat - Wish You Were Here, Buddy 412. Gen. Westmoreland: Militarily We Have Never Been 413. Bullington, Jim - We Are Winning 414. Hoffman, Little Kathy - Kathy's Letter 415. Gillson, Lee - Dear Mr. President 416. Dauler, Mark - Letter From A Boy In Vietnam 417. Frady, Garland - Ballad Of The Unknown Soldier 418. Floyd, Bill - Freedom's Cause 419. Psa For Patriotism By Anita Bryant 420. Withers, Bob - What The... (Is Going On In Washi 421. Haggard, Merle & The Strangers - Okie From Muskoge 422. Vice President Spiro Agnew Becomes The Outspoken V 423. Kizziah, Tommy - Keep Our Country Free 424. Haggard, Merle & The Strangers - The Fightin' Side 425. Senators, The - War's Cross 426. Mckinney, Matt - Ballad Of My Lai 427. Mike Wallace, Cbs News, Interviews Paul Meadlo Abo 428. Parrott, Thom - Pinkville Helicopter 429. C Company Featuring Terry Nelson - Battle Hymn Of 430. Lt. Calley Found Guilty Of Crimes At My Lai (March 431. Adams Brothers, The - The U.s.a. Soldier 432. Free Blue - Set Calley Free Part 1 501. Doors, The - The Unknown Soldier 502. Lewis, Hugh X. - War Is Hell 503. Morley Safer, Cbs News Reports A Death In The Jung 504. Southern Bells, The - Viet Nam 505. Parker, Sgt. Gayle - Waitin' For The V.c. To Come 506. Snow, Hank - A Letter From Viet Nam (To Mother) 507. Finch, Tommy - Street Without Joy Pt. 1 508. Blaskey, Lindy - Out Here In Viet-nam 509. A Soldier Writes Home From Hamburger Hill (May 1 510. Donovan - To Susan On The West Coast Waiting 511. Lovett, Colleen - Freckle-faced Soldier 512. Scott, Tony - The Gentle Soldier 513. Foxx, Inez & Charlie - Fellows In Vietnam 514. Shelletts, The - My Soldier Boy Over There 515. King, Ric - The Return Of A Soldier 516. Edmond, Winola, Edmond Sisters & The Jordanians - 517. Zabka - & They Were Five 518. Epps, Earle - 4:00 A.m. In Viet Nam 519. Wyles, Capt. Gene - Follow Me 520. John Laurence, Cbs News, Interviews A G.i. About 521. Meehan, Don - Sir, My Men Refuse To Go 522. Revere, Paul & The Raiders - Run Through The Jungl 523. Campbell, Glen - Galveston 524. Cliff, Jimmy - Viet Nam 525. President Nixon Sets Out His Vietnamization Poli 526. Pritchett, Lefty - Vietnam Rotation Blues 527. Ott, Paul - The Soldier's Prayer 528. Wilburn Brothers - The War Keeps Draggin' On 601. Gober, Hershel - Goodbye Travis Air Force Base 602. High Priced Help, The - Vietnam 603. Sadler, Ssgt. Barry - Saigon 604. Sadler, Ssgt. Barry - Bamiba (Ba Muoi Ba) 605. Merrymen, The - Saigon Girls 606. Maggie - Saigon Warrior 607. Unknown Singer - Battle Hymn Of The Republic Of VI 608. Secretary Of Defense Robert Mcnamara Comments On T 609. Droge, Dolf - Mcnamara's Band 610. Droge, Dolf - Southeast Asia's Disneyland 611. Ellis, Bill - Grunt 612. Gober, Hershel - Six Klicks 613. George, Radioman Hughes - Ballad Of The Uss St. Fr 614. Bullington, Jim - Brave Boys 615. Hatch, Jim - The Men Of Mag-16 616. Mckay, Dave - I Fly The Line 617. Mcpeak, Tony - Phu Cat Star 618. Hughes, Toby - Tchepone 619. Merrymen, The - Army Aviation 620. Durham, Bull - Jolly Green 621. This Is The American Forces Vietnam Network, Wher 622. Revere, Paul & The Raiders - Armed Forces Radio 623. Revere, Paul & The Raiders - We Gotta Get Out Of T 624. Introduction To A Date With Chris; Chris Noel, A 625. Peter, Paul & Mary - Leaving On A Jet Plane 626. Cash, Johnny - Singing In Viet Nam Talking Blues 627. Rosenberg, Chuck - Boonie Rat Song 628. Dockery, Chip & Dick Jonas - I've Been Everywhere 629. Rosenberg, Chuck, Saul Broudy & Bull Durham - Play 630. Ellis, Bill - Freedom Bird 701. Ochs, Phil - The War Is Over 702. Plastic Ono Band - Give Peace A Chance 703. Bloom, Bobby - Sign Of The V 704. Jay, George - The Real Silent Majority 705. Hopkins, Lightning - Please Settle In Vietnam 706. Freberg, Stan & Lynn Murray - Winding The War Down 707. Zehm, Bobby - Johnny's Not A Toy Soldier 708. Cargill, Henson - Pencil Marks On The Wall 709. Coast - Why (A Peace Medley) 710. Melanie - Peace Will Come (According To Plan) 711. People - Chant For Peace 712. Gaye, Marvin - What's Going On 713. John & Yoko & The Plastic Ono Band With The H - Ha 714. Harden, Arlene - Congratulations (You Sure Made A 715. President Nixon: I Call On Hanoi To Release All P 716. Canty, Captain John, U.s.a.f. - Mia/pow (Prisoner 717. Carpenter, Norma Jean & Bobby Adams - Prisoner Of 718. Nancy - I Promise I'll Wait 719. President Nixon: Peace With Honor In Vietnam (1/ 720. Nu Page, The - When The Brothers Come Marching Hom 721. John Laurence, Cbs News: A Cease Fire Has Come... 722. Glover, Bob - The Story Of Vietnam 723. Sp4 Tom Fowlston, Afvn News, Reports On Pow Releas 724. Holeman, Billy - Prisoner Of War (Welcome Back Hom 725. Fault, Eldon - Welcome Home Pow 801. All Of The Above - The War Is Over 802. Cash, David L. - We Are Glad That Our Boys Are Com 803. Moss, Bill & The Celestials - Welcome The Boys Bac 804. Lloyd, Mick - A Long Long Time Ago 805. St. Pierre, Robin - Ballad Of The Plastic Prince 806. Auditions, The - Returning Home From Vietnam 807. Truly, Jr., Dr. William - (The Two Wars Of) Old Bl 808. Wallace Terry Interviews Black Fighting Men In Vie 809. Rogers, Kenny & The First Edition - Ruby, Don't Ta 810. Prine, John - Sam Stone 811. Hanoi Hannah News Broadcast Excerpt, Courtesy Of T 812. Mcguinn, Roger - Hanoi Hannah 813. Jane Fonda Hanoi Press Conference Excerpt Courtesy 814. Rausch, Leon - Hanoi Jane 815. Covered Wagon Musicians, The - Napalm Sticks To Ki 816. Sinclair, Gordon - The Americans (A Canadian's Opi 817. Ashman, Charles - An American's Answer (To Gordon 818. Text Of President Jimmy Carter's Pardon For Draft 819. Aden, Bob - True Red White & Blue Never Run (Amnes 820. Brennan, John Paul - Vietnam 821. Paxton, Tom - Born On The Fourth Of July 822. Chisel, Cold - Khe Sanh 823. Callender, Mike - Soldier Of 'Nam 824. Charlie Daniels Band, The - Still In Saigon 901. 10 Maniacs - The Big Parade 902. Anthony, Johnny - Long Black Wall 903. Statler Brothers, The - More Than A Name On The Wa 904. Redgum - I Was Only 19 (A Walk In The Light Green) 905. Hardcastle, Paul - 19 906. Kennedy, Pete & Bound For Glory - 19 In Vietnam 907. Lewis, Huey & News - Walking On A Thin Line 908. R.e.m. - Orange Crush 909. Bellamy Brothers - Old Hippie 910. Earle, Steve - Copperhead Road 911. The Dead Milkmen - Beach Party Vietnam 912. Weaver, J. C. - Salute The Boys Of Vietnam 913. Huggens, Stu & The Sussquehanna River Band - They' 914. Parent, Fred - Song For The Unsung Soldiers 915. Gates, Reggie & Tim Nowland - Bring 'Em On Home Fr 916. Benoit, Joleen - The Forgotten Man 917. Winter, Cathy - The Vets' Song 918. Jeffrey D's - Veteran's Song (Welcome Home) 919. Murphy, Pat - Combat Vet 1001. Axton, Hoyt - Cowboys On Horses With Wings 1002. Old Crow Medicine Show - Big Time In The Jungle 1003. Springsteen, Bruce - Galveston Bay 1004. Ball, David - Riding With Private Malone 1005. Revere, Paul & The Raiders - Ride To The Wall 1006. Big & Rich - 8th Of November 1007. Cyrus, Billy Ray - Some Gave All 1008. Peacemakers, The - Vietnam Foreign Correspondent 1009. Yanah - The Girl In The Picture (Napalm Girl) 1010. Wes & Victoria - Ballad Of Billy Saigon 1011. Rovics, David - Song For Hugh Thompson 1012. Ross, Alan Haynes - Back In Vietnam 1013. Seeger, Pete & Friends - Bring Them Home 1014. Carlson, Paulette - Thank You Vets 1015. Garvey, Pat & Sons & Daughters In Touch - Sons & D 1016. Williams Jr., Hank - Don't Give Us A Reason 1017. Taylor, Chip - Theme For An American Hero 1101. Martin, Michael J.& Tim Holiday - I Ain't Here Alo 1102. Sky, Patrick - Luang Prabang 1103. Homans, Bill (Merry Airbrakes) - Quang Tri City 1104. Stev - Pretty Place 1105. Jonas, Dick - Viet Vet 1106. Levine, Irv - Get Me Out Of Vietnam 1107. Jones, 'Bubba' Lee - I Didn't Go To 'Nam But I Do 1108. Waszkiewicz, Marc & Lea Jones - Warspeak 1109. Duvall, Rick - Johnny Rambo 1110. Lee, Bobby - I Should Have Been In Tokyo 1111. Ferrazano, Phil - Bobby's Saigon Boogie 1112. Nighthawk, Jessie - A.p.o. San Francisco 1113. Barkemeyer, Larry - Borderline 1114. Somers, Jim - Dustoff 1115. Mcdonald, Country Joe - The Girl Next Door (Combat 1116. Black, John - The Women On The Wall 1117. Martin, Michael & Tim Holiday - Who Are The Names 1118. Mccann, Michael - The Wall 1119. Ross, Lt. 1st Bobby - Finally Welcomed Home 1120. Fpo San Francisco (Featuring Bill Mckenna) - Vietn 1121. Black, John - Dr. Fall 1201. Maxner, Stephen - Walking Time Bomb 1202. Price, Chuck - Leroy's Song 1203. Lintecum, Sarge - This Shirt Of Mine 1204. Ole 1/27 Grunts - It's Just A Nam Thing 1205. Blind Albert - Shell Shock Ptsd 1206. Stev - Hot L. Z. (Thorazine Shuffle) 1207. Craft, Bill - I'm Certified 1208. Chance, Lonnie - The Jungleman 1209. Mcdonald, Country Joe - Agent Orange Song 1210. Logston, Jimmy - Thanks, Secret Agent 1211. Price, Chuck - It Ain't Over 'Till It's Over, Over 1212. Walktendonk, Jim - The Claymore Polka 1213. Martin, Michael J. - Va Shuffle 1214. Noel, Chris - Forgotten Man 1215. Cook, Jim & Taylor Mckinnon - Veteran's Lament 1216. Barkemeyer, Larry - Twenty Years Of Tears 1217. Duvall, Rick - What Kind Of Men 1218. Vettz - American Heroes 1219. Black, John - Vietnam I'm Dreamin' Dreamin'on 1220. Martin, Michael J. & Tim Holiday - Time To Lay It
Community BLACKWELL PUBLISHERS
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
a Communitya is one of those words that feels good: it is good a to have a communitya , a to be in a communitya . And a communitya feels good because of the meanings which the word conveys, all of them promising pleasures, and more often than not the kind of pleasures which we would like to experience but seem to miss. a Communitya conveys the image of a warm and comfortable place, like a fireplace at which we warm our hands on a frosty day. Out there, in the street, all sorts of dangers lie in ambush; in here, in the community, we can relax and feel safe. a Communitya stands for the kind of world which we long to inhabit but which is not, regrettably, available to us. Today a communitya is another name for paradise lost -- but for a paradise which we still hope to find, as we feverishly search for the roads that may lead us there. But there is a price to be paid for the privilege of being in a community. Community promises security but seems to deprive us of freedom, of the right to be ourselves. Security and freedom are two equally precious and coveted values which could be balanced to some degree, but hardly ever fully reconciled. The tension between security and freedom, and between community and individuality, is unlikely ever to be resolved. We cannot escape the dilemma but we can take stock of the opportunities and the dangers, and at least try to avoid repeating past errors. In this important new book, Zygmunt Bauman takes stock of these opportunities and dangers and, in his distinctive and brilliant fashion, offers a much--needed reappraisal of a concept that has become central to current debates about the nature and future of our societies.
Out of the Transylvania Night Bettie Youngs Books
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
In an epic tale of identity and the indomitable human spirit, Out of The TRANSYLVANIA NIGHT explores tyranny, freedom, love, success, and the price paid for misaligned dreams. An incredibly powerful memoir. "I'd grown up in the land of TRANSYLVANIA, homeland to Dracula, Vlad the Impaler, and, worse, the Communist dictator, Nicolae Ceausescu-who turned Romania into a land of gray-clad zombies who never dared to show their individuality, and where neighbors became informants, and the Securitate made people disappear. Daylight empowered the regime to encircle us like starved wolves, and so night had always been the time to steal a bit of freedom. As if bred into our Transylvanian blood, we were like vampires who came to life after sundown. I buried the family jewels, tucked the flag into my sweater and left my outpost to join the action . . . tonight Ceausescu would die!" Known for using stand-ins to pose for him, Aura doubts if it was even Ceausescu himself who was killed that night. Nevertheless, when her countrymen topple one of the most draconian regimes in the Soviet bloc, Aura Imbarus tells herself that life post-revolution will be different. But little in the country changes. With two pieces of luggage and a powerful dream, Aura and her new husband flee to America. Through sacrifice and hard work, the couple acquire a home, cars, and travel-but trying to be Americans is much more complicated than they expect. More difficulties set in: the stock market crash takes their savings, house, and cars; thieves steal three centuries' worth of heirloom jewels; and Aura's beloved mother dies. Aura's marriage crumbles under the stress. Devastated, she asks herself, "How much of one's life is owed to others?" Tested even further by the vagaries of fate, Aura discovers a startling truth about striking a balance between one's dreams and the sacrifices and compromises that allow for serenity, selfhood, and lasting love. More resolution comes when in 2010, Ceausescu's body is exhumed to answer questions of a cover-up, and Aura can finally lay to rest the haunting mysteries of her past. Associated Press broke news of former communist Romanian dictator Nicolae Ceausescu being exhumed to answer questions of a cover-up:.http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100721/ap_on_re_eu/eu_romania_ceausescu_exhumed Aura's courage shows the degree to which we are all willing to live lives centered on freedom, hope, and an authentic sense of self. Truly a love story! -Nadia Comaneci, Olympic Champion and Co-Founder of the Nadia Comaneci Children's Clinic in Bucharest Unforgettable...it gives the pioneer spirit and courage to be outraged in the face of injustice, and the heart bravado in making change in the world.-Adrian Maher, Documentary Filmmaker, Discovery Channel A compelling story of a fiercely independent young woman growing up at the height of world wide Communist power and then rapid fall of the Iron Curtain. If you grew up hearing names like Tito, Mao and Ceausescu but really didn't understand their significance: READ THIS BOOK!-Mark Skidmore, Paramount Pictures A remarkable account erasing a past, but not an identity. Thought-provoking, inspirational, and comforting-Todd Greenfield, 20th Century Fox Studios Aura's book reveals a very personal but intense description of the life in Romania before and after the Romanian Revolution of 1989. This makes it a contribution to find out beyond historical studies, what happened to and with the people there. This book is sure to find its place in memorial literature of the world. -Beatrice Ungar, Editor in chief, Hermannstädter Zeitung ABOUT THE AUTHOR Aura Imbarus, PhD, is a former popular journalist in Europe,
Songs For Political Actio Bear Family Records
Muzyka>Muzyka świata>Folk / Ludowa / Etno
1. Sandburg, Carl - The Boll Weevil 2. Allison, John - Patriotic Diggers 3. Seeger, Charles - London's Bridge Is Falling Down 4. Seeger, Charles & R. Crawford - Risselty Rosselty 5. Seeger, Ruth Crawford - Old Grey Mare 6. Seeger, Charles - Hands 7. Jackson, Aunt Molly - Ragged Hungry Blues (Part 1) 8. Jackson, Aunt Molly - Ragged Hungry Blues (Part 2) 9. Gunning, Sara Ogan - I'm Going To Organize, Baby M 10. Tillman Cadle - I Don't Want Your Millions, Mister 11. Handcox, John - Raggedy, Raggedy 12. Handcox, John - No More Mourning 13. Handcox, John - Join The Union Tonight 14. Handcox, John - We're Going To Roll The Union On 15. Handcox, John - There Is Mean Things Happening In 16. Ferguson (Bob Miller), Bob - Farmer's Letter To Th 17. Miller, Bob - Farm Relief Blues 18. Bob's Boys (Bob Miller) - 11 Cent Cotton, 40 Cent 19. Miller's Bullfrog Entertainers - The Hootenanny So 20. Ferguson, Bob & Scalawaggers - Bank Failures 21. Miller, Bob - The Rich Man & The Poor Man 22. Palmer (Bob Miller), Bill - The Poor Forgotten Man 23. New Singers - The Soup Song 24. New Singers - The Internationale 25. New Singers - Rise Up 26. New Singers - United Front 27. New Singers - Forward, We've Not Forgotten 28. New Singers - In Praise Of Learning 29. Manhattan Chorus - On The Picket Line 30. Manhattan Chorus - Hold The Fort 31. Manhattan Chorus - Casey Jones 32. Manhattan Chorus - Sit Down 33. Manhattan Chorus - Write Me Out My Union Card 34. Manhattan Chorus - We Shall Not Be Moved 35. Manhattan Chorus - Join The Union 36. Manhattan Chorus - Solidarity Forever 101. Baumann, M. & Elie Siegmeister - The Strange Funer 102. Robinson, Earl - Abraham Lincoln (Parts 1 & 2) 103. Robinson, Earl - Joe Hill 104. Robinson, Earl - Spring Song 105. Kraber, Tony - The Old Chisholm Trail 106. Aarons, Saul - Old Paint (The Horse With The Union 107. Aarons, Saul - Capitalistic Boss (Part 1 & 2) 108. Dowd, Harrison - Little Theater On The Right 109. Dowd, Harrison - Little Theater On The Left 110. White, Josh - Nine Foot Shovel 111. White, Josh - Chain Gang Boun' 112. White, Josh - Trouble 113. White, Josh - Goin' Home Boys 114. White, Josh - Cryin' Who? Cryin' You! (Parts 1 & 2 115. White, Josh - Told My Captain 116. White, Josh - Jerry 117. White, Josh - Southern Exposure 118. White, Josh - Uncle Sam Says 119. White, Josh - Jim Crow Train 120. White, Josh - Bad Housing Blues 121. White, Josh - Hard Times Blues 122. White, Josh - Defense Factory Blues 201. Almanac Singers - The Strange Death Of John Doe 202. Almanac Singers - Billy Boy 203. Almanac Singers - C' For Conscription 204. Almanac Singers - Washington Breakdown 205. Almanac Singers - Lisa Jane 206. Almanac Singers - Ballad Of October 16th 207. Almanac Singers - Plow Under 208. Almanac Singers - Talking Union 209. Almanac Singers - Union Train 210. Almanac Singers - Which Side Are You On? 211. Almanac Singers - Get Thee Behind Me, Satan 212. Almanac Singers - Union Maid 213. Almanac Singers - All I Want 214. Almanac Singers - Songs For Bridges 215. Guthrie, Woody - Babe O' Mine 216. Almanac Singers - Blow Ye Winds, Heigh Ho 217. Almanac Singers - Haul Away, Joe 218. Almanac Singers - Blow The Man Down 219. Almanac Singers - The Golden Vanity 220. Almanac Singers - Away, Rio 221. Almanac Singers - The Coast Of High Barbary 222. Almanac Singers - Greenland Fishing 223. Almanac Singers - The Dodger Song 224. Almanac Singers - Ground Hog 225. Almanac Singers - State Of Arkansas 226. Almanac Singers - Hard, Ain't It Hard 227. Almanac Singers - I Ride An Old Paint 228. Almanac Singers - House Of The Rising Sun 229. Almanac Singers - The Weaver's Song 301. Almanac Singers - Dear Mr. President 302. Almanac Singers - Belt Line Girl 303. Almanac Singers - Round, Round Hitler's Grave 304. Almanac Singers - Side By Side 305. Almanac Singers - Deliver The Goods 306. Almanac Singers - Reuben James 307. Almanac Singers - Boomtown Bill 308. Almanac Singers - Keep That Oil A Rollin' 309. Priority Ramblers - I'm Looking For A Home (Housin 310. Priority Ramblers - Amsterdam Maid 311. Priority Ramblers - Song Of The Free 312. Priority Ramblers - In Washington 313. Priority Ramblers - Overtime Pay 314. Seeger & Glazer & Hawes &Lomax - Quinte Brigada 315. Glazer, T. & B. Hawes & Lomax - Jarama Valley 316. Seeger & Glazer & Hawes &Lomax - Spanish Marching 317. Seeger & Glazer & Hawes &Lomax - Cook House/the Yo 318. Seeger & Glazer & Hawes &Lomax - Quinte Regimento 319. Seeger & Glazer & Hawes &Lomax - Quarter Master So 320. White, Josh & The Boys - Little Man On A Fence 321. Union Boys - Jim Crow 322. Union Boys - You Better Get Ready 323. Union Boys - Hold The Fort/we Shall Not Be Moved 324. Union Boys - U.a.w.-c.i.o. 325. Union Boys - Hold On 326. Ives, Burl & The Boys - Solidarity Forever 327. Union Boys - A Dollar Ain't A Dollar Anymore 401. Robinson, Earl - Horace Greeley 402. Robinson, Earl - Kevin Barry 403. Robinson, Earl - The House I Live In 404. Robinson, Earl - A Man's A Man For A'that 405. Robinson, Earl - Drill Ye Tarriers Drill 406. Robinson, Earl - The Frozen Logger 407. Robinson, Earl - Jefferson & Liberty 408. Robinson, Earl - Sweet Betsy From Pike/dirty Miner 409. Robinson, Earl - Grand Coolee Dam 410. Robinson, Earl & D. Wilson - Free & Equal Blues (P 411. Sir Lancelot - The Century Of The Common Man 412. Partlow, Vern - I'm A Native American Nazi 413. Partlow, Vern - Join The U.a.w.-c.i.o. 414. Partlow, Vern - Keeping Score For '44 415. Partlow, Vern - The U.a.w. Train 416. Partlow, Vern - Susan's In The Union 417. Partlow, Vern - The Rollback Blues 418. Partlow, Vern - Mama Don't Allow 419. Guthrie, Woody - Farmer-labor Train 420. Guthrie, Woody - So Long, It's Been Good To Know Y 421. Guthrie, Woody - Talking Sailor 422. Guthrie, Woody - Sally, Don't You Grieve 423. Glazer, Tom & Josh White - Citizen C.i.o. 424. White, Josh - No More Blues 425. Glazer, Tom - We've Got A Plan 426. Glazer, Tom - Social Worker's Talking Blues 427. Glazer, Tom - I'm Gonna Put My Name Down 428. White, Josh - Freedom Road 501. White, Josh - Landlord 502. White, Josh - Beloved Comrade 503. White, Josh - Johnny Has Gone For A Soldier 504. White, Josh - Beloved Comrade 505. White, Josh - The Man Who Couldn't Walk Around 506. White, Josh - I'm The Guy 507. White, Josh - Little Man Sitting On A Fence 508. Glazer, Tom - When The Country Is Broke 509. Glazer, Tom - Money In The Pocket 510. Glazer, Tom - Our Fight Is Yours 511. Hays, Lee - Moses Green 512. Hays, Lee - The Rankin Tree 513. Hays, Lee - Talking Bilbo 514. Hays, Lee - This Old World 515. Claiborne, Bob - No One Stooge 516. Asbel, Bernie - Song Of My Hands 517. Asbel, Bernie & Pete Seeger - Mad As I Can Be 518. Lord Invader - Jackie Robinson 519. Mcghee, Brownie - High Price Blues 520. Mcghee, Brownie - Black, Brown & White 521. Beyer, Anna - Nix On Mundt/nixon 522. Levine, George - The Daily Worker's Song 523. Unidentified Vocalist - Taft-hartley Blues 524. Sis Cunningham - Parnell Thomas Blues 525. Reynolds, Malvina & B. Oliver - Turn Me Loose 526. Berries - Snowball 527. Berries - Swingin' On A Scab 528. Casetta, Mario - On To Sacramento 529. Partlow, Vern - Atomic Talking Blues 530. Partlow, Vern - Newspapermen Meet Such Interesting 531. Blakeslee, Dick - Passing Through 601. Seeger & Hawes & Hays & Wood - Listen Mr. Bilbo 602. Seeger & Hawes & Hays & Wood - Joe Hill 603. Seeger, Pete & Bob Clairborne - O.p.a. Shout 604. Seeger & Glazer & Hays & Wood - Voting Union 605. Seeger & Glazer & Hays & Wood - Get Out The Vote 606. Glazer, Tom - A Dollar Ain't A Dollar Anymore 607. Seeger & Glazer & Hays & Wood - A Dollar For P.a.c 608. Hays & Seeger & Glazer & Wood - Oh, What Congress 609. Glazer & Seeger & Wood - Four P.a.c. Nursery Rhyme 610. Hays & Seeger & Glazer & Wood - D.d.t. 611. Seeger & Glazer & Wood & Hays - Fare Ye Well, Bad 612. Seeger & Glazer & Hays & Wood - No, No, No Discrim 613. Seeger & Glazer & Hays & Wood - Voter, Oh Voter 614. Seeger & Glazer, Wood, Gilbert - Intro/commonwealt 615. Seeger & Glazer, Wood, Gilbert - We've Got Our Eye 616. Seeger & Glazer, Wood, Gilbert - Talking Union 617. Seeger & Glazer, Wood, Gilbert - The Preacher & Th 618. Seeger & Glazer, Wood, Gilbert - Which Side Are Yo 619. Seeger & Glazer, Wood, Gilbert - Solidarity Foreve 620. Seeger & Glazer, Wood, Gilbert - The Whole Wide Wo 621. Seeger & Glazer, Wood, Gilbert - Hold The Fort/con 622. Seeger, Pete - Talking P.a.c. 623. Seeger, Pete - Conversation With A Mule 624. Seeger, Pete - The Farmer Is The Man 625. Seeger, Pete - Join The Farmer's Union 626. Seeger, Pete - Talking Atom 627. Seeger, Pete - Newspapermen Meet Such Interesting 628. Seeger, Pete - Skillet Good & Greasy 629. Seeger, Pete - T For Texas 630. Seeger, Pete - Cumberland Mountain Bear Chase 701. Sir Lancelot - Walk In Peace (Part 1) 702. Sir Lancelot - Walk In Peace (Part 2) 703. Sir Lancelot - Atomic Energy 704. Sir Lancelot - Old Lady With A Rolling Pin 705. Goodson & Vale - Red Boogie 706. Goodson & Vale - Unity Rhumba 707. Goodson & Vale - Elephant & The Ass 708. Goodson & Vale - Hungry Rhapsody 709. Goodson & Vale - Housing 710. Goodson & Vale - People's Songs Chorus Ballad Of F 711. Goodson & Vale - Jim Crow 712. Berries - Mein Shtele Belz 713. Berries & Pete Seeger - Zhonkoye 714. Seeger, Pete - Travelin' 715. Seeger, Pete - Black, Brown & White Blues 716. Seeger, Pete - The Death Of Harry Simms 717. Seeger, Pete - Winnsboro Cotton Mill Blues 718. Seeger, Pete - No Irish Need Apply 719. Casetta, Mario - Unemployment Compensation Blues 720. Sanders, Betty - The Fireship 721. Sanders, Betty - Johnny, I Hardly Knew You 722. Weavers & Howard Fast - The Peekskill Story (Parts 723. Weavers - Wasn't That A Time 724. Weavers - Dig My Grave 725. Weavers - Freight Train Blues 726. Weavers - Love Song Blues 727. Weavers - The Hammers Song 801. Robinson, Earl - We're Keeping Score In '44 802. White, Josh - No More Blues 803. Oliver, Bill - Lay That Ballot Down (Part 1 & 2) 804. Partlow, Vern - The Fertilizer Song 805. Partlow, Vern - Talking F.t.a. 806. Partlow, Vern - Kiss The Boys Goodbye 807. Partlow, Vern - Round & Round The Canneries 808. Partlow, Vern - My Name Is Cannery Bill 809. Alexander, Mara & Others - The Bosses' Gang 810. Alexander, Mara - Bye, Bye Bosses 811. Huey, Richard - The New Walls Of Jericho 812. Royal Harmonaires - Henry Wallace Is The Man 813. Alvarez, Abigail - A Corrido To Wallace & Taylor 814. Alvarez, Abigail - Second Corrido To Wallace & Tay 815. Robeson, Paul - The Battle Hymn Of '48 816. Loring, Michael - The Same Old Merry-go-round 817. Loring, Michael - I've Got A Ballot 818. Loring, Michael - Great Day 819. Levine, George - Wallace Button/goodbye, Harry 820. Cunningham, Sis - Henry Wallace 821. Oliver, Bill - We Can Win With Wallace 822. Reynolds, Malvina - Work With Wallace 823. Sir Lancelot - The Century Of The Common Man 824. Sir Lancelot - Wallace Is The Man For Me 825. Loring, Michael & Alan Lomax - Yankee Doodle, Tell 826. Weavers - Intro/new York City 827. Hellerman, Fred - Marcantonio For Me 828. Weavers & Hope Foye - Skip To The Polls 829. Hellerman, Fred - Marcantonio For Major 830. Duncan, Laura - Now, Right Now 831. Weavers - We Shall Not Be Moved 832. Seeger, Pete & Hope Foye - Oh, Freedom 833. Seeger, Pete - Ben Davis 834. Unidentified Vocalist - M.t.a. 835. Unidentified - The People's Choice 836. Hellerman, Fred - Keep A-goin' & A-growin' 901. Decormier & Bernardi & Booth - The Riddle Of Thurm 902. Gallant, Gerald - Grapes To Pick 903. Hellerman, Fred - Medley: I Don't Want To Adjusted 904. Hellerman, Fred - Be Counted/we Will Overcome/the 905. Hellerman, Fred - Party Is Here To Stay 906. Hill, Bob - Pity The Downtrodden Landlord 907. Weavers - The Hammer Song 908. Weavers - Banks Of Marble 909. Lieberman, Ernie & Hope Foye - Spring Song 910. Lieberman, Ernie - Songs Of My Hands 911. Lieberman, Ernie - My Old Man 912. Lieberman, Ernie - I'm On My Way 913. Lieberman & Duncan & Smith - In Contempt 914. Lieberman & Duncan & Smith - Die Gedanken Sind Fre 915. Lieberman & Duncan & Smith - Walk Along Together 916. Lieberman & Duncan & Smith - Put My Name Down 917. Lieberman & Duncan & Smith - Hold On 918. Smith, Osborne - Didn't My Lord Deliver Daniel 919. Duncan, Laura - I've Got A Right 920. Jewish Young Folksingers - We Shall Overcome 921. Sanders, Betty - Talking Un-american Blues 922. Glazer, Joe & Bill Friedland - Old Bolshevik Song 923. Glazer, Joe & Bill Friedland - The Cloakmaker's Un 924. Glazer, Joe & Bill Friedland - Land Of The Daily W 925. Glazer, Joe & Bill Friedland - Our Line's Been Cha 926. Glazer, Joe & Bill Friedland - In Old Moscow 927. Glazer, Joe & Bill Friedland - Unite For Unity 928. Glazer, Joe & Bill Friedland - Bill Bailey 929. Glazer, Joe & Bill Friedland - The Last Internatio 930. Glazer, Joe - The Giveaway Boys In Washington 931. Glazer, Joe - Joe Mccarthy's Band 932. Guthrie, Woody - I've Got To Know 933. Guthrie, Woody - This Land Is Your Land
J.S. Bach Complete Edition 142 CD Brilliant Classics
Nagrania muzyczneMuzyka poważna
Johann Sebastian Bach?s stature as a composer of extraordinary talent and widespread influence is so firmly established in Western culture that it is difficult to believe that only 150 years ago his works lay in veritable obscurity, unknown to all but a small group of scholars. It is largely thanks to ohn, who essentially effected a revival of the composer?s music through his rediscovery and promulgation of the St Matthew Passion, besides other pieces, that his works are today regarded as pinnacles of music expression. That they are among the most performed and widely attended is in no doubt; in Holland alone, thousands of singers and musicians are involved in dozens of performances of the St Matthew Passion in Holy Week, with hundreds of thousands listening in churches and concert halls, or gathered around the radio, to what has been described as ?the Gospel according to Bach?.Bringing together all of his works, this dynamic 142-CD set offers a resounding impression of this great spirit of our Western culture, presenting dynamic performances ? many period-based, many acclaimed by the international press ? that are divided according to genre, thus making for a highly user-friendly compendium. The set draws on all periods of his career, tracing the development of a style that was much influenced by contemporary and past fashions but which was always adapted to Bach?s own purpose, often far surpassing the models on which he drew. The German composer travelled a great deal from city to city, and the different circumstances of his various positions are reflected in the great range of works comprising his output: while his early years are dominated by much keyboard music, on account of the numerous organist posts he held during this period, later positions at various courts accorded him more personal and artistic freedom ? in Cöthen, for example, Prince Leopold?s passion for music-making and his renowned resident orchestra resulted in a string of unforgettable works including the Brandenburg Concertos, the Solo Cello Suites and the Well-Tempered Clavier Part 1, beside many others.Bach was a master of all genres, whether sacred, secular, instrumental or vocal, and his oeuvre is a rich mixture of severe Baroque craftsmanship and expressive Romanticism. Thomas Zehetmair, Kristóf Baráti, the Gewandhausorchester Leipzig, René Jacobs, Peter Schreier and Lucia Popp are just a handful of the first-class performers and ensembles gracing this set. At the bargain price of ?100, it is a collection not to be passed up.Other information:- 142 CDs representing the entirety of Johann Sebastian Bach?s oeuvre in historically informed performances. This includes all 200 sacred cantatas recorded for Brilliant Classics on period instruments and sung by the Holland Boys Choir.- For reasons of completeness, pure musical enjoyment, scholarly research, attractive, spacesaving design and price, you cannot afford to be without Brilliant Classics? Complete Bach Edition.
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Seminar paper from the year 2007 in the subject Economics - Micro-economics, printed single-sided, grade: 1,7, LMU Munich (VWL Lehrstuhl), course: Strategic Factors in the Economic Development of the United States, 8 entries in the bibliography, language: English, abstract: Imagine someone came up to you and asked you: name three aspects that inyour opinion are of great significance to a high standard of living , what would you say? What determines your perspective towards the standard of living? Do you give priority to income and wealth? To personal freedom? Or to health? With regard to our today s society, where most products are being invented in order to make our lives more comfortable, it is interesting how the standard of living can be measured best.The most widely adopted measurement of the material standard of living isGDP per capita adjusted for changes in the price level, called inflation or deflation.Usually, one might guess that through a higher GDP per capita, the income and the personal wealth rises and therefore the standard of living also increases. This nevertheless does not reflect the distribution of income, or the environment that affects health and safety. Moreover, crime, pollution, and congestion which are for many people negatively correlated with their quality of life are neither considered.GDP per capita therefore just measures the material standard of living, but a lot of other factors are being ignored. That is the reason why the biological rather than the material standard of living should be contemplated in terms of measuring the quality of life.A second possibility to measure the standard of living is the HDI (HumanDevelopment Index). It consists of 1/3 GDP per capita, 1/3 life expectancy index, plus 1/3 education index. Here, the standard of living does not solely depend on material assets, but also on life expectancy which contains health and the environment and education. However, important factors for the wellbeing like the political system in the country or human rights are missing.For the first time in the 1970s, height was used as a measurement for thestandard of living. At first this might seem strange, because one thinks that height depends above all on genes. This is certainly right, but we are not taking a look at the height of individuals but of whole populations.
J.S. Bach Complete Edition 142 CD brilliant classics
Książki naukowe>Sztuka>Muzyka, śpiew i taniec>Muzyka poważna
Johann Sebastian Bach?s stature as a composer of extraordinary talent and widespread influence is so firmly established in Western culture that it is difficult to believe that only 150 years ago his works lay in veritable obscurity, unknown to all but a small group of scholars. It is largely thanks to ohn, who essentially effected a revival of the composer?s music through his rediscovery and promulgation of the St Matthew Passion, besides other pieces, that his works are today regarded as pinnacles of music expression. That they are among the most performed and widely attended is in no doubt; in Holland alone, thousands of singers and musicians are involved in dozens of performances of the St Matthew Passion in Holy Week, with hundreds of thousands listening in churches and concert halls, or gathered around the radio, to what has been described as ?the Gospel according to Bach?.Bringing together all of his works, this dynamic 142-CD set offers a resounding impression of this great spirit of our Western culture, presenting dynamic performances ? many period-based, many acclaimed by the international press ? that are divided according to genre, thus making for a highly user-friendly compendium. The set draws on all periods of his career, tracing the development of a style that was much influenced by contemporary and past fashions but which was always adapted to Bach?s own purpose, often far surpassing the models on which he drew. The German composer travelled a great deal from city to city, and the different circumstances of his various positions are reflected in the great range of works comprising his output: while his early years are dominated by much keyboard music, on account of the numerous organist posts he held during this period, later positions at various courts accorded him more personal and artistic freedom ? in Cöthen, for example, Prince Leopold?s passion for music-making and his renowned resident orchestra resulted in a string of unforgettable works including the Brandenburg Concertos, the Solo Cello Suites and the Well-Tempered Clavier Part 1, beside many others.Bach was a master of all genres, whether sacred, secular, instrumental or vocal, and his oeuvre is a rich mixture of severe Baroque craftsmanship and expressive Romanticism. Thomas Zehetmair, Kristóf Baráti, the Gewandhausorchester Leipzig, René Jacobs, Peter Schreier and Lucia Popp are just a handful of the first-class performers and ensembles gracing this set. At the bargain price of ?100, it is a collection not to be passed up.Other information:- 142 CDs representing the entirety of Johann Sebastian Bach?s oeuvre in historically informed performances. This includes all 200 sacred cantatas recorded for Brilliant Classics on period instruments and sung by the Holland Boys Choir.- For reasons of completeness, pure musical enjoyment, scholarly research, attractive, spacesaving design and price, you cannot afford to be without Brilliant Classics? Complete Bach Edition....
I Didn't Paise My Boy To VALVE
1. In Time 2. I Didn't Raise My Boy To Be A Soldier 3. Life Is Fine 4. Hey Ma I'm Coming Home 5. Parish Of Rope 6. Cops Of The World 7. Sounds Of Our Time 8. High Price Blues 9. Is There Anybody Here? 10. In Spain The Dogs Are Too Tired To Bite You 11. I Pity The Poor Immigrant 12. Simple Song Of Freedom
Design Your Universe Warner Music Poland
1. Samadhi-prelude 2. Resign To Surrender-a Ne Age Dawns-part IV 3. Unleashed 4. Martyr Of The Free Word 5. Our Destiny 6. Kingdom Of Heaven-a New Age Dawns-part V 7. The Price Of Freedom-interlude 8. Burn To A Cinder 9. Tides Of Time 10. Deconstruct 11. Semblance Of Liberty 12. White Waters 13. Design Your Universe-a New Age Dawns-part VI
Sklepy zlokalizowane w miastach: Warszawa, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice
Szukaj w sklepach lub całym serwisie
t1=0.051, t2=0, t3=0, t4=0.027, t=0.051