krainaksiazek the things we never said 20092090
- znaleziono 173 produkty w 8 sklepach
Things I Never Said Live Love Learn Books Publishing
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Things I Never Said is a portrait of a young girl desperately trying to find her way in the world. Moore opens up about the raw details of her life that have been held captive for so long. Fighting her way against addiction, she struggles to find the happiness she is looking for. The author's compelling story transpires into a journey of love, hurt, faith, and hope. Moore embrace's her life events to inspire people around the world. Transforming a broken childhood into an awe-inspiring life, Moore finally finds her way back to happiness.
Things We Never Said Simon & Schuster
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
The past shapes us all. But what happens when it hides a secret that changes everything? In 1964, Maggie wakes to find herself in a mental asylum, with no idea who she is or how she got there. Remnants of memories swirl in her mind - a familiar song, a storm, a moment of violence. Slowly, she begins to piece together the past and the events which brought her to this point. In the present day, Jonathan is grieving after the loss of his father. A cold, distant man, he was not easy to love, but at least while he lived there was hope for reconciliation. Then a detective turns up on Jonathan's doorstep to question him about crimes he believes Jonathan's father may have committed long ago...As the two stories interweave, the devastating truth long kept hidden must emerge, and both Maggie and Jonathan are forced to come to terms with the consequences of the shocking and tragic events of over forty years ago.
Książki Obcojęzyczne>Angielskie>Fiction & related items>Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
A Powerful Debut Novel Perfect For Fans Of Maggie O'Farrell.
10 Things Jesus Never Said Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
A popular author and pastor helps Christians stop trying to live up to standards Jesus never set and embrace the life-giving things he did say.
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
'I hate you. When I'm a mother, I'm never going to be like you...' These words come back to haunt Ros, years later. As her marriage of twenty years collapses and her beloved twin sons prepare to flee the nest, Ros's world is tilting on its axis. It doesn't help that her dead mother seems to have taken up residence in her head, reminding her of things she once said. As Ros tries to adapt to sharing custody of the family dog and life without her husband and boys in the house, she embarks on a new regime to stay sane: yoga, herbal remedies, internet dating. But as Ros is trying to find herself, the arrival of a memoir her mother wrote begins to reveal a woman she never knew, taking her on a journey into her mother's past that will change for ever her idea of who she is.
Pop Said Cherry Red
1. Hit The Ground 2. Burst 3. Uptight 4. The Other Night 5. Big Head 6. Let's Go Round There 7. She's Not Crying 8. Shame On You 9. You've Got To Choose 10. Spin 11. When It Feels Good 12. Things We Do For Love 13. Just Say So 14. Pretty Girl 15. If I Said 16. Turn You On 17. Different Daze 18. Mra's Got To Go 19. I'll Never Stop 20. Shame On You (Slightlydelic Version) 21. It's All Up To You (Flip Flop Version)
106 Impossible Things Before Breakfast Adams Media Corporation
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
"Alice laughed. 'One can't believe impossible things.'"'I dare say you haven't had much practice,' said the Queen . . . 'Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.'"-Lewis Carroll, Alice Through the Looking-GlassCould there be a knife that never dulls? A gun with no moving parts? A broken clock that tells time? Here, Dr. Michael Laufer and John Nolan reply, "Of course!" Through these conundrums, they show how to unleash the creative energies of the brain to solve even the knottiest enigmas. For instance, one could:Reinterpret the problemChange the rulesChange the solutionWhether it's showering without water, driving a car without an engine, or using a computer without electricity, these are high-level challenges for breakout thinking. With this book, you'll stretch your minds and be primed to solve the next "impossible" problem before lunchtime.
Things I Didnt Say STONE RECORDS
1. When I Was Hateful 2. You Were Always Anxious 3. You Didn't Want To Be A Burden 4. The Diagnosis Was Shocking 5. He Was Always There 6. When I Was Fearful 7. You Forgot Our Birthdays 8. Many The Mile I Travelled 9. We Visited You 10. Many The Hour We Travelled 11. Some Days You Were Still There 12. You Said 'It's Really Nice To See You' 13. He's Always There For Me 14. When I Was Worried 15. Everything Was Closing Down 16. Lucid But Downcast 17. Help 18. When I Was Ordinary 19. You And I Had Different Views 20. No More Chains 21. The Revival 22. Never Weather-beaten Sail 23. The Bells Of Paradise 24. Myn Lyking 25. The Virgin's Cradle Hymn 26. Quem Pastores Laudavere 27. We Will Remember Them 28. Ave Verum 29. Ave Maria 30. Psalm 150 31. The Pilgrim
Law Of Things FLYING NUN
1. Other Sie Of You 2. Law Of Things 3. Never Said Goodbye 4. Yawn Vibes 5. Time To Get Ready 6. Ten To One 7. Mastery 8. I Fall Away 9. Cliff Edge 10. Nine Days 11. Bedlam 12. Smoking Her Wings 101. North By North (Re-mix) 102. Straight Through My Heart 103. Get Fat 104. Best Friends Brain 105. Passed By (Outtake) 106. Check Check 107. Is That All I Get For My Heart
Blood Doctor Penguin
Powieści i opowiadania
Under the Duvet Penguin
Powieści i opowiadania
'When people ask me what I do for a crust and I tell them that I'm a novelist, they immediately assume that my life is a non-stop carousel of limos, television appearances, hair-dos, devoted fans, stalkers and all the glitzy paraphernalia of being a public figure. It's time to set the record straight. I write alone, in a darkened bedroom, wearing my PJs, eating bananas, my laptop on a pillow in front of me ...' Her novels are adored by millions around the world
Książki & Multimedia > Książki
Opis - 'Only with the greatest of simplifications, for the sake of convenience, can we say Africa. In reality, except as a geographical term, Africa doesn't exist'. Ryszard Kapuscinski has been writing about the people of Africa throughout his career. In a study that avoids the official routes, palaces and big politics, he sets out to create an account of post-colonial Africa seen at once as a whole and as a location that wholly defies generalised explanations. It is both a sustained meditation on the mosaic of peoples and practises we call 'Africa', and an impassioned attempt to come to terms with humanity itself as it struggles to escape from foreign domination, from the intoxications of freedom, from war and from politics as theft. The Beginning: Collision, Ghana 1958 More than anything, one is struck by the light. Light everywhere. Brightness everywhere. Everywhere, the sun. Just yesterday, an autumnal London was drenched in rain. The airplane drenched in rain. A cold, wind, darkness. But here, from the morning's earliest moments, the airport is ablaze with sunlight, all of us in sunlight. In times past, when people wandered the world on foot, rode on horseback, or sailed in ships, the journey itself accustomed them to the change. Images of the earth passed ever so slowly before their eyes, the stage revolved in a barely perceptible way. The voyage lasted weeks, months. The traveller had time to grow used to another environment, a different landscape. The climate too, changed gradually. Before the traveller arrived from a cool Europe to the burning Equator, he already had left behind the pleasant warmth of Las Palmas, the heat of Al-Mahara, and the hell of the Cape Verde islands. Today, nothing remains of these gradations. Air travel tears us violently out of snow and cold and hurls us that very same day into the blaze of the tropics. Suddenly, still rubbing our eyes, we find ourselves in a humid inferno. We immediately start to sweat. If we've come from Europe in the wintertime, we discard overcoats, peel off sweaters. It's the first gesture of initiation we, the people of the North, perform upon arrival in Africa. People of the North. Have we sufficiently considered the fact that northerners constitute a distinct minority on our planet? Canadians and Poles, Lithuanians and Scandinavians, some Americans and Germans, Russians and Scots. Laplanders and Eskimos, Evenkis and Yakuts - the list is not very long. It may amount to o more than 500 million people: less than 10 per cent of the earth's population. The overwhelming majority live in hot climates, their days spent in the warmth of the sun. Mankind first came into being in the sun, the oldest traces of his existence have been found in warm climes. What was the weather like in the biblical paradise? It was eternally warm, hot even, so that Adam and Eve could go about naked and not feel chilled even in the shade of a tree. Something else strikes the new arrival even as he descends the steps of the airplane: the smell of the tropics. Perhaps he's had intimations of it. It is the scent that permeated Mr Kanzman's little shop, Colonial and Other Goods, on Perec Street in my hometown of Pinsk. Almonds, cloves, dates, and cocoa. Vanilla and laurel leaves, oranges and bananas, cardamom and saffron. And Drohobych. The interiors of Bruno Schulz's cinnamon shops. Didn't their
Walking The Floor Over Yo Bear Family Records
1. The Passing Of Jimmie Rodgers 2. The Last Thoughts Of Jimmie Rodgers 3. Married Man Blues 4. Mean Old Red Bug Blues 5. My Mother Is Lonely 6. The Right Train To Heaven 7. The T.b. Is Whipping Me 8. Since That Black Cat Crossed My Path 9. Blue Eyed Elaine 10. I'll Never Cry Over You 11. I'll Get Along Somehow 12. You Broke A Heart 13. I Ain't Gonna Love You Anymore 14. I'm Glad I Met You After All 15. I Cared For You More Than I Knew 16. You'll Love Me Too Late 17. I've Really Learned A Lot 18. Swell San Angelo 19. I Know What It Means To Be Lonely 20. Please Remember Me 21. My Rainbow Trail 22. Last Night I Dreamed 23. I'm Missing You 24. My Baby & My Wife 25. I'll Get Along Somehow 26. Swell San Angelo 101. Walking The Floor Over You 102. When The World Has Turned You Down 103. Our Baby's Book 104. I'll Always Be Glad To Take You Back 105. Mean Mama Blues 106. I Wonder Why You Said Goodbye 107. I Ain't Goin' Honky Tonkin' Anymore 108. I Hate To See You Go 109. Time After Time 110. First Year Blues 111. Just Rollin' On 112. There's Nothing More To Say 113. Wasting My Life Away 114. You May Have Your Picture 115. That Same Old Story 116. Try Me One More Time 117. You Nearly Lose Your Mind 118. That's When It's Coming Home To You 119. I Don't Want You After All 120. I'm Wondering How 121. Tomorrow Never Comes 122. Soldier's Last Letter 123. Careless Darlin' 124. Yesterday's Tears 125. I'll Never Cry Over You 126. Last Night I Dreamed 201. Those Simple Things Are Worht A Million Now 202. Answer To Walking The Floor Over You' 203. You Won't Ever Forget Me 204. Keep My Mem'ry In Your Heart 205. I Lost My Ace Of Hearts 206. Though The Days Were Only Seven 207. With Tears In My Eyes (False Starts) 208. With Tears In My Eyes 209. Are You Waiting Just For Me 210. I'll Get Along Somehow 211. Blue Eyed Elaine 212. You'll Love Me Too Late 213. I'll Never Lose You Though You're Gone 214. I'm Too Blue To Worry Over You 215. There's Nothing More To Say 216. I Hate To See You Go 217. I'll Always Be Glad To Take You Back 218. Too Late To Worry, Too Blue To Cry 219. I'm Wondering How 220. Last Night I Dreamed 221. This Time We're Really Through 222. You May Have Your Picture 223. I Ain't Goin' Honky Tonkin' Anymore 224. Walking The Floor Over You 225. Have You Changed Your Mind 226. Just Rollin' On 227. You Nearly Lose Your Mind 301. I'll Never Cry Over You 302. Our Baby's Book 303. When The World Has Turned You Down 304. I Wonder Why You Said Goodbye 305. I'm Glad I Met You After All 306. That's All She Wrote 307. I Ain't Gonna Love You Anymore 308. I Don't Want You After All 309. Just Crying To Myself 310. Try Me One More Time 311. I've Lived A Lie 312. Wondering If You're Wondering Too 313. When Love Turns To Hate 314. There's A New Moon Over My Shoulder 315. Daisy May 316. I Hung My Head & Cried 317. There's Nothin' On My Mind 318. Too Late To Worry, Too Blue To Cry 319. Love Gone Cold 320. You Brought Sorrow To My Heart 321. Home In San Antone 322. Darling What More Can I Do? 323. Blue Bonnet Lane 324. I Believe I'm Entitled To You 325. You're Going To Be Sorry 326. My Confession 401. That's Why I'm Crying Over You 402. Gone & Left Me Blues 403. When The Tumble Weeds Come Tumbling Down... 404. I'll Be True While You're Gone 405. The End Of The World 406. It Just Don't Matter Now 407. You're On My Mind 408. I'm Wasting My Tears On You 409. Ten Years 410. Old Love Letters 411. Low & Lonely 412. Where The Deep Waters Flow 413. You May Have Your Picture 414. It's Coming Back To You 415. Over The River 416. You Don't Care 417. Let Me Smile My Last Smile At You 418. I'm Tired Of You 419. You Told Me A Lie 420. Frankie & Johnny 421. Jealous Heart 422. Crying Myself To Sleep 423. Fort Worth Jail 424. You're Breaking My Heart 425. My Hillbilly Baby 426. Farther & Farther Apart 501. I Loved You Once 502. I'll Step Aside 503. Worried Mind 504. A Year Ago Tonight 505. Time Changes Everything 506. What Good Will It Do 507. My Time Will Come Someday 508. Grey-eyed Darling 509. I Never Cross Your Mind 510. I Told You So 511. I'm Beginning To Forget You 512. I'm Gonna Be Long Gone When I Go Away 513. I Walk Alone 514. Heart Of Stone 515. You'll Want Me Back 516. Our Baby Boy 517. Hang Your Head In Shame 518. The Last Goodbye 519. Pins & Neeldes (In My Heart) 520. The Love I Have For You 521. I'll Never Tell You I Love You 522. I Knew The Moment I Lost You 523. I Wonder You Feel The Way I Do 601. I'll Have To Live & Learn (Alt) 602. National Lament 603. Tweedle O'twill 604. There's A Rainbow On The Rio Colorado 605. Action Speaks Louder Than Words 606. Left All Alone 607. Two More Years (And I'll Be Free) 608. Trailing Home To Mother 609. It's Been So Long Darling 610. Should I Come Back Home To You 611. There's A Little Bit Of Everything In Texas 612. Darling, What More Can I Do 613. It Just Don't Matter Now 614. I'm Beginning To Forget You 615. When Love Turns To Hate 616. You'll Want Me Back 617. There's Gonna Be Some Changes Made Around... 618. You Were Only Teasing Me 619. I'm Free At Last 620. Heart Of Stone 621. Those Simple Things Are Worth A Million Now 622. Filipino Baby 623. Drivin' Nails In My Coffin 624. Rainbow At Midnight 625. I Don't Blame You 626. I'll Have To Live & Learn 701. The Last Goodbye 702. Get In Or Get Out Of My Heart 703. How Can I Be Sure 704. Those Tears In Your Eyes (Were Not For Me) 705. So Round, So Firm, So Fully Packed 706. Don't Look Now 707. A Hundred & Sixty Acres 708. A Woman Has Wrecked Many A Good Man 709. White Christmas 710. It's A Lonely World 711. Mississippi Gal 712. The Trouble With Me Is Trouble 713. Heart Please Be Still 714. I Hope I'm Wrong 715. Those Tears In Your Eyes (False Start) 716. Those Tears In Your Eyes (Alt) 717. Don't Talk To Me About Dames 718. You Won't Ever Forget Me 719. My Confession 720. You Won't Ever Forget Me 721. It Just Don't Matter Now 722. You Nearly Lose Your Mind 723. Try Me One More Time 724. Just Crying To Myself 725. You're Going To Be Sorry 726. There's Gonna Be Some Changes Made Around... 727. You Could Have Said Goodbye 728. Those Tears In Your Eyes
Music For The Masses Warner Music Poland
1. Never Let Me Down Again 2. The Things You Said 3. Strangelove 4. Sacred 5. Little 15 6. Behind The Wheel 7. I Want You Now 8. To Have & To Hold 9. Nothing 10. Pimpf 101. Never Let Me Down Again 102. The Things You Said 103. Strangelove 104. Sacred 105. Little 15 106. Behind The Wheel 107. I Want You Now 108. To Have & To Hold 109. Nothing 110. Pimpf 111. Agent Orange 112. Pleasure, Little Treasure 113. Route 66 114. Stjarna 115. Sonata No.14 In Cno.m (Moonlight Sonata) 116. Never Let Me Down Again (Aggro Mix) 117. To Have & To Hold - Spanish Taster 118. Pleasure Little Treasure (Glitter Mix) 119. Never Let Me Down Again 120. The Things You Said 121. Strangelove 122. Sacred 123. Little 15 124. Behind The Wheel 125. I Want You Now 126. To Have & To Hold 127. Nothing 128. Pimpf 129. Agent Orange 130. Never Let Me Down Again (Aggro Mix) 131. To Have & To Hold - Spanish Taster 132. Pleasure Little Treasure (Glitter Mix) 133. Depeche Mode: 87 - 88
Wi-Fi Home Networking McGraw-Hill
Medycyna > English Division
This book: describes the costs, benefits and necessity of networking; reviews software networking tools that save money for small-time operators; summarizes business expenses and savings to help a prospective user choose their office setup; offers criteria for deciding on distribution media; compares wireless versus wired connections; and includes important, practical information about security, viruses, and backing up. Booking a new career Ojai man, laid off after 25 years by Verizon, becomes author By Roger Harris, email@example.com For 18 months, Ray Smith had way too much time to smell the pink and red roses growing in his Ojai back yard. Like thousands of other telecommunications workers across the country who were laid off by struggling telecom companies, Smith was out of work. A veteran network engineer with more than 25 years of experience, Smith hated being jobless. He looked for work constantly after being let go by Verizon Communications in January 2001. He made a million phone calls and knocked on a like number of doors. Or so it seemed. Too often he heard the words that every 50-something job hunter learns to hate: "You're overqualified." No nibbles. No offers. "I was desperate," said Smith, 55. So with his back to the wall, Smith tried something new -- he wrote a book. Other than the Christmas letters he writes instead of sending cards, Smith was a novice writer. But he knows computer networking. With the help of a good editor and his patient and supportive wife, Jade, he began writing last June. Six months later, Smith delivered the last pages of WiFi Home Networking to his publisher. In the process, he rediscovered himself and put those pesky out-of-work blues into the closet. Seeing his book on the shelf at Barnes & Noble for the first time was "an out-of-body experience almost," Smith said. "Suddenly, I was somebody again." His book was published by McGraw Hill, one of the largest publishing houses in the country. The 347-page book details how to build a wireless network for your home. WiFi is short for "wireless fidelity," the radio frequency technology used to connect computers. Step by step, Smith outlines everything from the history of WiFi and the benefits of a wireless network to choosing the right equipment and setting up the network. The book, which sells for $29.95 and includes a CD version, is aimed primarily at small-office/home-office users. There are several advantages of a wireless network, said Smith, who found in researching the book that more than 20 million U.S. households have more than one computer. With a WiFi home network, several computers can share the same high-speed wireless Internet connection and the same printer. If you have a laptop computer, you can work anywhere in the house or even the back yard -- because there are no wires to trip over. Wireless networks make it easy to share files between computers and remotely control one computer with another computer. And, homeowners don't have to knock holes in walls like they would when running cable for a wired network. Smith said a wireless network makes working from home easier and more productive. Real estate agents, for example, can connect a WiFi camera to their computer and show out-of-town home buyers photos of houses, and a salesperson could sit in their home office and use the technology to video conference with field engineers. How it happened In the last few months, interest in wireless networking has taken off. In addition to being a useful tool for home offices, wireless networks are cropping up in coffee shops, airports and hotels. "Ray has a real knack of seeing things before they become popular," said Jade, who works for Verizon's DSL division. "... A lot of families have more than one computer, and (WiFi) is a way to get them to talk to each other. It's the next logical step." Although Smith never wrote a book before, his longtime friend David Leathers, a Videography magazine editor and president of Eye Square Productions, a video and film production company in Culver City, didn't hesitate to recommend Smith when McGraw-Hill was looking for a WiFi writer. "I knew he knew the subject matter because he had been directly involved in it a very long time," said Leathers, who has written technical books for McGraw-Hill. "I've not been particularly impressed with some of the technical writing I see. Some of it looks like somebody took some downloads from the Net, some press releases and rescrambled it and then called it an article. But I knew Ray would take it seriously and do original work on it." Smith's serious work-ethic impressed his editor at McGraw-Hill. "He did a great job of researching and getting enough information from the vendors," said Judy Bass, senior editor with McGraw-Hill. Smith accepted criticism without complaint and quickly learned the style preferred by McGraw-Hill's Professional Book Group, which publishes hundreds of titles a year. "He really went out and learned about the market and in the process marketed himself really well," Bass said. Unlike many how-to technical books, Smith writes in a manner understandable by both novices and tech-savvy readers. The book is sprinkled with interesting tidbits. For instance, the first wireless communication was in 1880 when Alexander Graham Bell invented the photophone, which used a beam of light to carry a voice message between buildings in Washington, D.C. The Ventura County Star 20030608
szukaj w Kangoo krainaksiazek the things we never said 20092090
Sklepy zlokalizowane w miastach: Warszawa, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice
Szukaj w sklepach lub całym serwisie
t1=0.168, t2=0, t3=0, t4=0.038, t=0.168