krainaksiazek thank you and good night 20127667
- znaleziono 32 produkty w 5 sklepach
Thank You and Good Night Hachette Book Group
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Feel-good bedtime story book about simple joys and from bestselling author and cartoonist Patrick McDonnell.
Thank You Good Night (Bonus Dvd) UNIVERSAL MUS KOREA
Feel-good Bedtime Story Book About Simple Joys From Bestselling Author And Cartoonist Patrick McDonnell.
Thank You Fossil Fuels and Good Night University of Utah Press,U.S.
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Competitive technology for sourcing renewable energy, marketplace readiness, and pressures from climate change all signal that the fossil fuel era is coming to an end. This book explains the alternatives and suggests when and how change will occur. Employing a global perspective, it provides recommendations on policies and strategies to make a smooth and wholesale transition to renewables.
Thank You and Good Night Little, Brown & Company
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
A gentle, cozy homage to classic bedtime stories and their creators, from a bestselling author-artist and Caldecott Honor recipient, adapted to board book format!
Ginger You're Barmy Penguin
Powieści i opowiadania
When it isn't prison, it's hell - or at least that's the belief of conscripts Jonathan Browne and Mike "Ginger" Brady. For this is the British Army in the days of National Service. 'This novel has the ring of complete authenticity ... the mingling of horror and farce are all brilliantly evoked' A N wilson in the Spectator 'Vivid, funny and with a compassion made all the more moving by the harshness of its military setting' Selina Hastings in the Daily Telegraph p>Frowning, Mark went into the kitchen for his customary cup of cocoa. It was late, but Mrs Mallory was still ironing, the line of her mouth grim and purposeful in a face that was unusually tired and unhappy. Mr Mallory was smoking behind a newspaper, sunk in the depths of his armchair. Patricia was at the table in her dressing-gown, eating cornflakes - her favourite food. The creaking of the ironing board, the crackle of cornflakes and the occasional rustle of the newspaper were the only sounds. Mark sensed a tension that was like static electricity in the air. 'Hallo, Pat,' he said. 'Been working late?' Patricia pulled a face behind her mother's back. 'No she hasn't, the more's the pity,' rapped out Mrs Mallory. 'She's been roaming the streets, worrying the life out of her mother and father.' 'I told you I went to the pictures,' said Patricia into her cornflakes. 'I suppose you think that your father and I have scrimped and saved to give you children a good education so that you can waste your time and money down at the pictures,' said Mrs Mallory, pressing down fiercely on a handkerchief. Patricia's spoon dropped into her bowel with a clang, and she left the room. Mr Mallory flipped down the top half of his newspaper. 'You shouldn't have said that.' His wife put down her iron with a thump. 'Now don't you start. I've had quite enough.' She stopped abruptly, remembering Mark's presence. He shuffled awkwardly towards the door. 'Well, it's getting late. I'll be pushing off to bed I think,' he said, glancing at the clock and his watch. 'Clare's gone already. She was feeling tired I think. Good night, Mrs Mallory. Good night, Mr Mallory.' 'Wait till I get you a cup of cocoa, Mark,' said Mrs Mallory. 'No thank you, really.' 'But you always have a cup of cocoa.' 'Thanks, but I don't really feel like one tonight. Thanks very much.' And he managed to make his escape He climbed the dark, tortuous stairs heavily. A roar of falling water as a door opened and closed indicated that someone had just emerged from the lavatory. He hung back in case it was Clare. But it was one of the twins, in fluffy pyjamas, who flitted across the landing like a moth, eyes half-shut under the electric light. He had scarcely closed the door of his room when there was a tap on it. 'Come in,' he called in a low voice, expecting Clare and steeling himself for a long and exhausting reconciliation. But to his surprise, Patricia slipped into the room.
Under the Duvet Penguin
Powieści i opowiadania
'When people ask me what I do for a crust and I tell them that I'm a novelist, they immediately assume that my life is a non-stop carousel of limos, television appearances, hair-dos, devoted fans, stalkers and all the glitzy paraphernalia of being a public figure. It's time to set the record straight. I write alone, in a darkened bedroom, wearing my PJs, eating bananas, my laptop on a pillow in front of me ...' Her novels are adored by millions around the world
1. Gordon, Irving - Unforgettable 2. Fain, Sammy - Secret Love 3. Livingston, Jay - To Each His Own 4. Roemheld, Heinz - Ruby 5. Ferrao, Raul - April In Portugal 6. Mellin, Robert - My One & Only Love 7. Kosma, Joseph - Autumn Leaves 8. Garner, Erroll - Misty 9. Young, Victor - Golden Earrings 10. Richards, John W. - Young At Heart 11. Fain, Sammy - April Love 12. Reid, Billy - The Gipsy 101. Maxwell, Robert - Ebb Tide 102. Noble, Ray - The Very Thought Of You 103. Fain, Sammy - I'll Be Seeing You 104. Young, Victor - Love Letters 105. Kern, Jerome - Long Ago (And Far Away) 106. Berlin, Irving - How Deep Is The Ocean 107. Kern, Jerome - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes 108. Young, Victor - Stella By Starlight 109. Nicholls, Horatio - Among My Souvenirs 110. Heusen, Jimmy - Darn That Dream 111. Aldrich, Ronnie - Evening Star 112. Rodgers, Richard - Where Or When 201. Rose, Peter - Deep Purple 202. Youmans, Vincent - More Than You Know 203. Lowe, Ruth - I'll Never Smile Again 204. Gershwin, George - Embraceable You 205. Mchugh, Jimmy - Don't Blame Me 206. Rodgers, Richard - I Have Dreamed 207. Weill, Kurt - September Song 208. Mchugh, Jimmy - I'm In The Mood For Love 209. Rodgers, Richard - If I Loved You 210. Aldrich, Ronnie - Lonely Lover 211. Suessdorf, Karl - Moonlight In Vermont 212. Loesser, Frank - Spring Will Be A Little Late This 301. Mancini, Henry - Charade 302. Jobim, Antonio Carlos - A Felicidade 303. Loewe, Frederick - I've Grown Accustomed To Her Fa 304. Aldrich, Ronnie - Ship Of Dreams 305. Cross, Douglass - (I Left My Heart) In San Francis 306. Vita, Alfredo De - Softly As I Leave You 307. Mancini, Henry - How Soon 308. Beach, Albert A. - I Wish You Love 309. Gimbel, Norman - The Girl From Ipanema 310. Rodgers, Richard - The Sound Of Music 311. Aldrich, Ronnie - Gardens In Ibiza 312. Merrill, Bob - People 401. Rodgers, Richard - My Favourite Things 402. Delange, Eddie - Theme From Picnic Introducing 403. Melodie D'amour 404. Salvador, Henri - Original Version 405. Livingston, Jay - Mona Lisa 406. Bacharach, Burt - Magic Moments 407. Young, Victor - When I Fall In Love 408. Dehr, Richard - Memories Are Made Of This 409. Leiber, Jerry - Spanish Harlem 410. Rodgers, Richard - The Sweetest Sounds 411. Farres, Osvaldo - Come Closer To Me 412. Heneker, David William - If The Rain's Got To Fall 413. Lerner, Alan Jay - If Ever I Would Leave You 501. Bacharach, Burt - This Guy's In Love With You 502. Webb, Jimmy - Macarthur Park 503. Dylan, Bob - Blowin' In The Wind 504. Wilson, Brian - Do It Again 505. Russell, Bobby - Honey 506. Aldrich, Ronnie - Time 507. Simon, Paul - Mrs. Robinson 508. Webb, Jimmy - By The Time I Get To Phoenix 509. Ben, Jorge - Mas Que Nada 510. Schifrin, Lalo - Theme From The Fox 511. Mason, Barry - A Man Without Love 512. Macleod, John - Something Here In My Heart 601. White, Barry - Love's Theme 602. Bergman, Alan - The Way We Were 603. Laurie, Linda - Leave Me Alone 604. Croce, Jim - I'll Have To Say I Love You In A Song 605. Bettis, John - Top Of The World 606. Pinder, Michael - Have You Heard 607. Masser, Michael - Last Time I Saw Him 608. Bergman, Alan - What Are You Doing The Rest Of You 609. Albertelli, Luigi - Vado Via 610. Jobim, Antonio Carlos - Wave 611. O'sullivan, Gilbert - Happiness Is Me & You 612. Durrill, John - Dark Lady 701. Mandel, Johnny - The Shadow Of Your Smile (From T 702. Jarre, Maurice - Somewhere My Love (From Doctor Z 703. Kaempfert, Bert - Strangers In The Night (From A 704. Sherman, Richard M. - Chim Chim Cher-ee (From Mar 705. Chaplin, Charlie - Limelight (From Limelight) 706. Mayuzumi, Toshiro - The Bible (From The Bible) 707. North, Alex - Who's Afraid? (From Who's Afraid Of 708. Auric, Georges - The Moulin Rouge Theme (From Mou 709. Ciorciolini, Marcello - More (From Mondo Cane) 710. Williams, Charles - The Apartment (From The Apart 711. Goldsmith, Jerry - A Patch Of Blue (From A Patch 712. Jarre, Maurice - Lawrence Of Arabia (From Lawrenc 713. Barry, John - You Only Live Twice (From You Only 714. Brooker, Gary - A Whiter Shade Of Pale 715. Springfield, Tom - Georgy Girl 716. Parks, Carson C. - Somethin' Stupid 717. Lai, Francis Albert - A Man & A Woman 718. Schmidt, Harvey - My Cup Runneth Over (From I Do, 719. Hatch, Tony - Don't Sleep In The Subway 720. Miller, Eddie - Release Me 721. Hefti, Neal - Barefoot In The Park 722. Bacharach, Burt - Alfie (From Alfie) 723. Ramin, Sid - Music To Watch Girls By 724. Chaplin, Charlie - This Is My Song (From A Counte 801. Barbieri, Gato - Last Tango In Paris 802. Simon, Carly - You're So Vain 803. Gates, David - Aubrey 804. Brown, Lawrence - Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ol 805. O'sullivan, Gilbert - Clair 806. Green, Al - Call Me (Come Back Home) 807. O'keefe, Danny - Good Time Charlie's Got The Blues 808. Smith, Eileen - Oh Babe, What Would You Say 809. Fox, Charles - Killing Me Softly With His Song 810. Evoy, Larry - Last Song 811. Ortolani, Riz - Love Theme From The Valachi Paper 812. Hazlewood, Michael Edward - It Never Rains In Sout 813. Rota, Nino - Love Theme From The Godfather 814. O'sullivan, Gilbert - Alone Again (Naturally) 815. Diamond, Neil - Song Sung Blue 816. Darion, Joseph - The Impossible Dream 817. Kingsley, Gershon - Popcorn 818. Mcdonald, Ralph - Where Is The Love 819. Bacharach, Burt - Theme From Lost Horizon 820. Bricusse, Leslie - Candy Man 821. Ham, Peter William - Without You 822. Marc, Ronald - Come To Where The Love Is 823. Sedaka, Neil - Breaking Up Is Hard To Do 824. Ralston, Alfred - Jenny's Theme 901. Brown, Nacio Herb - Temptation 902. Lieurance, Thurlow - By The Waters Of Minnetonka 903. Jobim, Antonio Carlos - Adieu Tristesse 904. Lecuona, Casado Ernesto - Jungle Drums 905. Rimsky-korsakov, Nicolai - Hymn To The Sun 906. Lecuona, Margarita - Babalu 907. Lane, Burton - Old Devil Moon 908. Barroso, Ary - Baia 909. Newman, Alfred - The Moon Of Manakoora 910. Leeds, Milton - Misirlou 911. Grouya, Ted - Flamingo 912. Ellington, Duke - Caravan 1001. Anonymous - Shema - Hava Nagila 1002. Anonymous - Raisins & Almonds 1003. Lawrence, Jack - Yes, My Darling Daughter 1004. Anonymous - Eili Eili 1005. Miron-michrovsky, Issachar - Tzena, Tzena, Tzena 1006. Elman, Ziggy - & The Angels Sing 1007. Gilbert, Joe (Joseph George) - A Letter To My Moth 1008. Casman, Nellie - Joseph! Joseph! 1009. Achron, Joseph - Hebrew Melody 1010. Anonymous - Hativkah 1101. Gold, Ernest - Exodus Main Theme 1102. Pollack, Lew - My Yiddische Momme 1103. Anonymous - Freilich 1104. Anonymous - Sunrise, Sunset / Hava Netze B'machol 1105. Lebedeff, Aaron - Second Avenue Symphonette 1106. Lavry, Marc - Kinneret 1107. Anonymous - Kol Nidre 1108. Anonymous - Finale 1201. Rodgers, Richard - Oklahoma! Medley 1202. Rodgers, Richard - Bali Ha'i 1203. Herman, Jerry - Hello Dolly! 1204. Styne, Jule - People 1205. Carousel 1206. Rodgers, Richard - Carousel Waltz (Original Versio 1207. Bock, Jerry - Fiddler On The Roof 1208. Kern, Jerome - Ol' Man River 1209. Willson, Meredith - Seventy-six Trombones 1210. Wright, Robert Craig Bob - Baubles, Bangles & Bead 1211. Rodgers, Richard - Slaughter On Tenth Avenue 1212. Loewe, Frederick - My Fair Lady - Medley 1213. Rozsa, Miklos - Theme From Spellbound 1214. North, Alex - Antony & Cleopatra's Theme 1215. A Summer Place 1216. Steiner, Max - A Summer Place (Original Version) 1217. Bernstein, Leonard - On The Waterfront 1218. Steiner, Max - Tara's Theme 1219. Jarre, Maurice - Lawrence Of Arabia: Theme 1220. Bernstein, Elmer - The Magnificent Seven: Theme 1301. Cash, Johnny - I Walk The Line 1302. Gibson, Don - I Can't Stop Loving You 1303. Travis, Merle - Sixteen Tons 1304. Lawson, Herbert Happy - Any Time 1305. Friend, Clifford - Lovesick Blues 1306. Willet, Slim - Don't Let The Stars Get In Your Eye 1307. Robbins, Marty - El Paso 1308. Williams, Hank - Cold, Cold Heart 1309. Williams, Hank - Jambalaya 1310. Williams, Hank - Your Cheatin' Heart 1311. Williams, Curley - Half As Much 1312. Tubb, Ernest - Walking The Floor Over You 1401. Waxman, Franz - Peyton Place 1402. Hagen, Earle - The Dick Van Dyke Show 1403. Tiomkin, Dimitri - Rawhide 1404. Riddle, Nelson - Route 66 1405. Murray, Lyn - The Alfred Hitchcock Theme 1406. Schumann, Walter - Dragnet 1407. Goldsmith, Jerry - Theme From Doctor Kildare 1408. Livingston, Jay - Bonanza 1409. Wilson, Dennis - Marriage Lines 1410. Mancini, Henry - Peter Gunn 1411. Maxwell, Robert - The Jackie Gleason Show - Theme 1412. Goldsmith, Jerry - The Man From U.n.c.l.e. 1501. Morricone, Ennio - The Good The Bad & The Ugly - T 1502. Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus - Theme From Elvira Madi 1503. Jarre, Maurice - Lara's Theme 1504. Loussier, Jacques - Theme From The Mercenaries 1505. Chaplin, Charlie - This Is My Song 1506. Theodorakis, Mikis - Zorba's Dance 1507. Bacharach, Burt - Alfie 1508. Legrand, Michel - I Will Wait For You 1509. Farnon, Robert - Irina 1510. Norman, Monty - The James Bond Theme 1511. Mitchell, Adrian - Rose Of Saigon 1512. Lai, Francis - A Man & A Woman 1601. Lennon, John - Get Back 1602. Lennon, John - Michelle 1603. Lennon, John - Got To Get You Into My Life 1604. Lennon, John - Yesterday 1605. Harrison, George - Something 1606. Lennon, John - Hey Jude 1607. Lennon, John - A Hard Day's Night 1608. Lennon, John - Norwegian Wood 1609. Lennon, John - Ticket To Ride 1610. Lennon, John - Fool On The Hill 1611. Lennon, John - Come Together 1612. Lennon, John - Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da 1701. Bacharach, Burt - Raindrops Keep Falling On My Hea 1702. Bacharach, Burt - Alfie 1703. Bacharach, Burt - I'll Never Fall In Love Again 1704. Bacharach, Burt - This Guy's In Love With You 1705. Bacharach, Burt - Paper Mache 1706. Bacharach, Burt - Trains & Boats & Planes 1707. Bacharach, Burt - They Long To Be Close To You 1708. Bacharach, Burt - You'll Never Get To Heaven 1709. Bacharach, Burt - The Look Of Love 1710. Bacharach, Burt - To Wait For Love Is To Waste You 1711. Bacharach, Burt - The Green Grass Starts To Grow 1712. Bacharach, Burt - Wives & Lovers 1801. Kern, Jerome - The Last Time I Saw Paris 1802. Kern, Jerome - All The Things You Are 1803. Kern, Jerome - The Folks Who Live On The Hill 1804. Desylva, Buddy - Look For The Silver Lining 1805. Harbach, Otto - She Didn't Say Yes 1806. Kern, Jerome - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes 1807. Kern, Jerome - I Won't Dance 1808. Kern, Jerome - Long Ago (And Far Away) 1809. Kern, Jerome - Who? 1810. Kern, Jerome - Yesterdays 1811. Kern, Jerome - Showboat - Medley 1901. Webb, Jimmy - Up, Up & Away 1902. Simon, Paul - Homeward Bound 1903. Webb, Jimmy - By The Time I Get To Phoenix 1904. Simon, Paul - Mrs. Robinson 1905. Webb, Jimmy - Galveston 1906. Simon, Paul - Bridge Over Troubled Water 1907. Traditional - Scarborough Fair Canticle 1908. Webb, Jimmy - Wichita Lineman 1909. Simon, Paul - Cecilia 1910. Simon, Paul - The Sound Of Silence 1911. Webb, Jimmy - Macarthur Park 2001. Maxwell, Robert - Ebb Tide 2002. Berlin, Irving - How Deep Is The Ocean 2003. Traditional - Deep River 2004. Bilk, Acker - Stranger On The Shore 2005. Myers, Sherman - Moonlight On The Ganges 2006. Senicourt, Roger - Sea Mist 2007. Traditional - Shenandoah 2008. Trenet, Charles - La Mer 2009. Mancini, Henry - Moon River 2010. Coates, Eric - Sleepy Lagoon 2011. Rodgers, Richard - Victory At Sea 2012. Chaplin, Charlie - Limelight 2013. Arlen, Harold - The Man That Got Away 2014. Porter, Cole - In The Still Of The Night 2015. Danzig, Evelyn - Scarlet Ribbons 2016. Chaplin, Charles - Smile 2017. Bernstein, Leonard - Tonight 2018. Hudson, Will - Theme From Picnic Introducing Mo 2019. Arlen, Harold - Come Rain Or Come Shine 2020. Porter, Cole - Night & Day 2021. Bacharach, Burt - Here I Am 2022. Addinsell, Richard - Warsaw Concerto 2101. Brown, Nacio Herb - You Stepped Out Of A Dream 2102. Gordon, Mack - I Had The Craziest Dream 2103. Brown, Les - Sentimental Journey 2104. Miller, Glenn - Moonlight Serenade 2105. Keating, Johhny - Mirage 2106. Ellington, Duke - I Got It Bad 2107. Nolan, Bob - Tumbling Tumbleweeds 2108. Petkere, Bernice - Close Your Eyes 2109. Warren, Harry - At Last 2110. Keating, Johhny - Egyptian Night 2111. Kern, Jerome - They Didn't Believe Me 2112. Maxwell, Robert - Ebb Tide 2201. Handy, William Christopher - St. Louis Blues 2202. Johnson, James P. - Charleston 2203. Cross, Douglass - I Left My Heart In San Francisco 2204. Fisher, Fred - Chicago 2205. Alter, Paul - Manhattan Serenade 2206. Henderson, Ray - Alabamy Bound 2207. Warren, Harry - I've Got A Gal In Kalamazoo 2208. Traditional - Oh Susannah 2209. Suessdorf, Karl - Moonlight In Vermont 2210. Dubin, Al - Lullaby Of Broadway 2211. Gordon, Irving - Allentown Jail 2212. Jersey Bounce 2213. Plater, Bobby - Original Version 2301. Rodgers, Richard - Do-re-mi 2302. Rodgers, Richard - Finale 2303. Rodgers, Richard - Sixteen Going On Seventeen 2304. Hammerstein Ii, Oscar - Preludium 2305. Rodgers, Richard - How Can Love Survive? 2306. Rodgers, Richard - The Lonely Goatherd 2307. Rodgers, Richard - My Favourite Things 2308. Ted Heath & His Music - Climb Ev'ry Mountain 2309. Hammerstein Ii, Oscar - An Ordinary Couple 2310. Rodgers, Richard - Something Good 2311. Rodgers, Richard - Finale 2401. Strayhorn, Billy - Take The A Train 2402. Ellington, Duke - Do Nothing Till You Hear From Me 2403. Delange, Eddie - Solitude 2404. Ellington, Duke - I Got It Bad (And That Ain't Goo 2405. Ellington, Edward Kennedy - Caravan 2406. Tizol, Juan - Perdido 2407. Ellington, Duke - Mood Indigo 2408. Ellington, Duke - Sophisticated Lady 2409. Ellington, Duke - Don't Get Around Much Anynore 2410. Ellington, Duke - Cotton Tail 2501. Berlin, Irving - Marie 2502. Kahn, Gus - Chloe 2503. Foster, Stephen - Swanee River 2504. Porter, Cole - I Get A Kick Out Of You 2505. Oliver, Sy - Well, Git It 2506. Rimsky-korsakov, Nicolai - Song Of India 2507. Dorsey, Tommy - Trombonology 2508. Jones, Isham - On The Alamo 2509. Mchugh, Jimmy - On The Sunny Side Of The Street 2510. Oliver, Sy - Opus One 2601. Cooley, Eddie - Fever 2602. Ciorciolini, Marcello - More 2603. Herman, Jerry - Hello Dolly! 2604. Steiner, Max - A Summer Place - Theme 2605. Hadjidakis, Manos - Never On Sunday 2606. Bacharach, Burt - Wives & Lovers 2607. Weill, Kurt - Mack The Knife 2608. Mancini, Henry - Moon River 2609. Garner, Erroll - Misty 2610. Gimbel, Norman - The Girl From Ipanema 2611. Styne, Jule - People 2612. Howard, Bart - Fly Me To The Moon 2613. Forrest, George Chet - Baubles, Bangles & Beads 2614. Ledbetter, Huddie 'Ledbelly' - Cotton Fields 2615. Adler, Richard - Rags To Riches 2616. Adderley, Nat - Work Song 2617. Arlen, Harold - The Man That Got Away 2618. Mills, Gordon - It's Not Unusual 2619. Traditional - Michael Row The Boat Ashore 2620. Mayfield, Percy - Hit The Road Jack 2621. Loesser, Frank - Poppa, Don't Preach To Me 2622. Oliver, Sy - Yes Indeed! 2623. Porter, Cole - Night & Day 2624. Mann, Barry - Blame It On The Bossa Nova 2701. Goodman, Benny - Flying Home 2702. Noble, Ray - Cherokee 2703. Porter, Cole - Begin The Beguine 2704. Basie, Count - One O'clock Jump 2705. Rimsky-korsakov, Nicolai - Song Of India 2706. Bishop, Joe - At The Woodchoppers' Ball 2707. Sherwood, Bobby - Elks' Parade 2708. Garland, Joseph C. - In The Mood 2709. James, Harry - Two O'clock Jump 2710. Dorsey, Tommy - Contrasts 2711. Strayhorn, Billy - Take The 'A' Train 2712. Prima, Louis - Sing, Sing, Sing 2713. Oliver, Sy - Opus 1 2714. Barnet, Charlie - Skyliner 2715. Delange, Eddie - A String Of Pearls 2716. Bauduc, Ray - South Rampart Street Parade 2717. Dorsey, Jimmy - Long John Silver 2718. Wetzel, Ray - Intermission Riff 2719. Basie, Count - Jumpin' At The Woodside 2720. Gershwin, George - Oh! Lady Be Good 2721. Ellington, Duke - Don't Get Around Much Anymore 2722. Plater, Robert - Jersey Bounce 2723. Hagen, Earle - Harlem Nocturne 2724. Berry, Chuck - Apple Honey 2801. Rome, Harold J. - South America Take It Away 2802. Richard Miles - The Coffee Song 2803. Porter, Cole - In The Still Of The Night 2804. Arlen, Harold - Come Rain Or Come Shine 2805. Mendonca, Newton Ferreira - Desafinado 2806. Roubanis, Nicholas - Misirlou 2807. Keating, Johnny - Ted Meets Ed 2808. Berlin, Irving - Heat Wave 2809. Banks, Marion - Malaguena 2810. Weill, Kurt - Speak Low 2811. Berlin, Irving - Anything You Can Do 2812. Bernstein, Leonard - America 2813. Adler, Richard - There Once Was A Man 2814. Loesser, Frank - Baby It's Cold Outside 2815. Hamm, Fred - Bye Bye Blues 2816. Costa, Harry - Tiger Rag 2817. Musel, Bob - Granada 2818. Bulhoes, Max - Come To The Mardi Gras 2819. Porter, Cole - Begin The Beguine 2820. Troup, Bobby - Daddy 2821. Ros, Edmundo - Solamente Bob Efford 2822. Porter, Cole - Friendship 2901. Kismet 2902. Wright, Robert - Overture (Original Version) 2903. Kismet (Original Version) 2904. Wright, Robert - Sands Of Time (Act 1) 2905. Kismet 2906. Wright, Robert - Rhymes Have I (Original Version) 2907. Kismet (Original Version) 2908. Wright, Robert - Fate (Act 1) 2909. Kismet 2910. Wright, Robert - Baubles, Bangles & Beads (Origina 2911. Wright, Robert - Not Since Ninevah (Original Versi 2912. Kismet (Original Version) 2913. Wright, Robert - Stranger In Paradise (Act 2) 2914. Wright, Robert - He's In Love (Act 1) 2915. Wright, Robert - Gesticulate (Act 1) 2916. Wright, Robert - Night Of My Nights (Act 2) 2917. Wright, Robert - Was I Wasir? (Act 2) 2918. Kismet 2919. Wright, Robert - Rhahadlakum (Original Version) 2920. Kismet (Original Version) 2921. Wright, Robert - & This Is My Beloved (Act 2) 2922. Wright, Robert - The Olive Tree (Act 2) 2923. Wright, Robert - Zubbediya (Act 2) 2924. Wright, Robert - Samaris Dance (Act 2) 2925. Wright, Robert - Night Of My Nights (Act 2) 3001. Porter, Cole - You're The Top 3002. Gershwin, George - I Got Rhythm 3003. Berlin, Irving - You're Just In Love 3004. Berlin, Irving - Alexander's Ragtime Band 3005. Berlin, Irving - I Got Lost In His Arms 3006. Whiting, Richard A. - Eadie Was A Lady 3007. Berlin, Irving - There's No Business Like Show Bus 3008. Berlin, Irving - They Say It's Wonderful 3009. Porter, Cole - It's D'lovely 3010. Porter, Cole - I Get A Kick Out Of You 3011. Sondheim, Stephen - Everything's Coming Up Roses 3012. Porter, Cole - Blow, Gabriel Blow 3013. Karr, Harold - Gee, But It's Good To Be Here 3014. Schonberger, John - Whispering 3015. Merrill, Bob - Some People Intro People 3016. Bock, Jerry - Sunrise, Sunset 3017. Bricusse, Leslie - What Kind Of Fool Am I? 3018. Porter, Cole - Ridin' High 3019. Gershwin, George - Someone To Watch Over Me 3020. Darion, Joseph - The Impossible Dream 3021. Lane, Burton - On A Clear Day 3022. Bricusse, Leslie - Nothing Can Stop Me Now 3101. Traditional - Dixie 3102. Steffe, John William - The Battle Hymn Of The Repu 3103. Rogers, Eric - America (My Country 'Tis Of Thee) 3104. Cohan, George M. - Over There 3105. Traditional - We're Tenting Tonight 3106. Berlin, Irving - God Bless America 3107. Traditional - Yankee Doodle 3108. Traditional - Columbia, The Gem Of The Ocean 3109. Traditional - Maryland, My Maryland 3110. Traditional - America, The Beautiful 3111. Sanderson, James - Hail To The Chief 3112. The Star-spangled Banner 3113. Smith, John Stafford - Arr. Eric Rogers 3201. Costa, Harry - Tiger Rag 3202. Schonberger, John - Whispering 3203. Desylva, Buddy - The Black Bottom 3204. Youmans, Vincent - Tea For Two 3205. Ager, Milton - Ain't She Sweet 3206. Gershwin, George - Fascinating Rhythm 3207. Fisher, Fred - Chicago 3208. Dreyer, Dave - Me & My Shadow 3209. Kern, Jerome - Who? 3210. Henderson, Ray - Birth Of The Blues 3211. Johnson, James P. - Charleston 3212. Whiting, Richard A. - She's Funny That Way 3301. Anonymous - La Bamba 3302. Bandeira, Manuel - Azulao 3303. Mccartney, Paul - El Tonto En La Colina 3304. Luna, Felix Cesar - La Peregrinacion 3305. Carillo, Alvaro - Sabor A Mi 3306. Andre, Fabian - Sueno Que Estoy Junto A Ti 3307. Macdermot, Galt - Be In 3308. Valle, Paolo Sergio Kostenbader - Samba De Verao 3309. Trovaioli, Armando - O Meu Violao 3310. Barcelata Castro, Lorenzo - Maria Elena 3311. Dupont, Paul - La Rosita 3312. Moraes, Vinicius De - Canto De Ossanha 3401. Grever, Maria - What A Difference A Day Made 3402. Simons, Moises - The Peanut Vendor 3403. Ramos, Silvano - Alla En El Rancho Grande 3404. Lacalle, Joseph Maria - Amapola 3405. Serradell, Narciso - La Golondrina 3406. Banks, Marion - Malaguena 3407. Roig, Ganzalo - Yours 3408. Lecuona, Ernesto - The Breeze & I 3409. Lecuona, Ernesto - Say Si, Si 3410. Traditional - Latin Shalom 3411. Lecuona, Ernesto - Maria My Own 3412. Lecuona, Ernesto - Jungle Drums 3501. Wayne, Mabel - In A Little Spanish Town 3502. Lecuona, Ernesto - Siboney 3503. Rizzo, Vincent - The Laughing Samba 3504. Loewe, Frederick - Get Me To The Church On Time 3505. Herman, Jerry - Hello Dolly! 3506. Morales, Noro - Oye Negra 3507. Rose, David - Holiday For Strings 3508. Rixner, Joe - Corcovado 3509. Hoffman, Al - Heartaches 3510. Bart, Lionel - From Russia With Love 3511. Donida, Carlo - Al Di La 3512. Monnot, Marguerite - If You Love Me 3601. Bonfa, Luiz - Carnival 3602. Salinas, Alfredo Omar - Ole Mambo 3603. Stellman, Marcel - Spanish Flea 3604. Simons, Moises - The Peanut Vendor 3605. Fields, Dorothy - Cuban Love Song 3606. Abreu, Zequinha - Tico, Tico 3607. Sanders, Julio Cesar - Pablo The Dreamer 3608. Neville, Naomi - Whipped Cream 3609. Lara, Agustin - Solamente Una Vez 3610. Rose, Billy - It Happened In Monterey 3611. Barosso, Ary - Baia 3612. Traditional - La Bamba 3613. Allen, Barclay - Cumana 3614. Jobim, Antonio Carlos - A Felicidade 3615. Ben, Jorge - Mas Que Nada 3616. Lai, Francis - A Man & A Woman 3617. Menendez, Nilo - Green Eyes 3618. Banks, Marion - Malaguena 3619. Dodd, Dorothy - Granada 3620. Matos Rodriguez, Gerardo Hernando - La Cumparsita 3621. Calero, Ortiz Antonio - La Macarena 3622. Mcgear, Mike - Thank U Very Much 3623. Azevedo, Waldir - Delicado 3624. Audinot, Rafael - Rumba Rhapsody 3701. Macdermot, Galt - Good Morning Starshine 3702. Macdermot, Galt - Ain't Got No 3703. Macdermot, Galt - I Got Life 3704. Macdermot, Galt - Where Do I Go? 3705. Macdermot, Galt - Hare Krishna 3706. Macdermot, Galt - Aquarius 3707. Macdermot, Galt - Hair 3708. Macdermot, Galt - Easy To Be Hard 3709. Macdermot, Galt - Manchester, England 3710. Macdermot, Galt - Frank Mills 3711. Macdermot, Galt - Let The Sunshine In 3712. Macdermot, Galt - Donna 3713. Duran, Marcelo - Do You Like The Samba 3714. Brown, Lawrence - Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ol 3715. Yradier, Sebastian - La Paloma 3716. Russell, Bob - The Night The Lights Went Out In Ge 3717. Traditional - This Train 3718. Wonder, Stevie - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life 3719. Marc, Ronald - Grab The Bull By The Horns 3720. Rio, Chuck - Tequila 3721. Lauret, Mediato Benito - Words We Now Regret 3722. Sotto, Titi - Mama Loves Pompa 3801. Goldsmith, Jerrald K - Theme From The Man From U. 3802. Barry, John - Mr. Kiss-kiss, Bang-bang 3803. Kaplan, Sol - Theme From The Spy Who Came In From 3804. Barry, John - Goldfinger 3805. Barry, John - The Ipcress File 3806. Astley, Edwin - The Saint 3807. Barry, John - Thunderball 3808. Johnson, Laurie - The Avengers 3809. Bart, Lionel - From Russia With Love 3810. Hagen, Earle - I Spy 3811. Goldsmith, Jerry - Our Man Flint 3812. Norman, Monty - The James Bond Theme 3901. Barry, John - You Only Live Twice 3902. Barry, John - Capsule In Space 3903. Barry, John - Gypsy Camp 3904. Barry, John - Teasing The Korean 3905. Barry, John - The Wedding 3906. Bacharach, Burt - Casino Royale 3907. Bacharach, Burt - The Look Of Love 3908. Barry, John - Bond Below Disco Volante 3909. Barry, John - Thunderball 3910. Norman, Monty - Jump Up 3911. Barry, John - Chateau Fight 3912. Bacharach, Burt - Let The Love Come Through
Rimsky - Korsakov Edition Brilliant Classics
CD 1: SCHEHERAZADE Op.35 - SYMPHONIC SUITE AFTER A THOUSAND AND ONE NIGHTS 1 I. The Sea And Sinbad's Ship 9'26 2 II. The Story Of The Kalendar Prince 12'20 3 III. The Young Prince And The Young Princess 10'22 4 IV. Festival At Baghdad - The Sea - Shipwreck - Conclusion 11'27 5 Sadko - Musical Picture Op.5 11'26 6 Sadko - Song Of India 3'30 Total Time: 58'35 Armenian Philharmonic Orchestra - Loris Tjeknavorian CD 2: THE TSAR'S BRIDE - OVERTURE - FANTASIA ON SERBIAN THEMES SYMPHONIES NOS. 1 & 2 'ANTAR' 1 The Tsar's Bride - Overture 6'18 2 Fantasia On Serbian Themes Op.6 7'11 SYMPHONY NO.1 IN E MINOR Op.1 3 I. Largo Assai - Allegro 9'19 4 II. Andante Tranquillo 8'28 5 III. Scherzo: Vivace 5'02 6 IV. Allegro Assai 6'54 SYMPHONY NO.2 Op.9 'ANTAR' 7 I. Largo - Allegro Giocoso 11'59 8 II. Allegro - Molto Allegro - Allargando 5'11 9 III. Allegro Risoluto Alla Marcia 5'35 10 IV. Allegretto Vivace 8'51 Total Time: 75'15 Philharmonia Orchestra - Yondani Butt CD 3: 1 OVERTURE ON THREE RUSSIAN THEMES Op.28* 11'40 SYMPHONY NO.3 IN C Op.32 2 I. Moderato Assai - Allegro 12'06 3 II. Scherzo: Vivo 4'58 4 III. Andante 8'00 5 IV. Allegro Con Spirito 5'06 6 SKAZKA Op.29 (Fairytale) 15'54 Total Time: 58'06 London Symphony Orchestra *Philharmonia Orchestra - Yondani Butt CD 4: THE GOLDEN COCKEREL - SUITE (arr. Alexander Glazunov & Maximilian Steinberg) 1 I. King Dodon In His Palace 10'05 2 II. King Dodon On The Battlefield 3'52 3 III. King Dodon And The Queen Of Shemakha 7'02 4 IV. The Marriage Feast And Lamentable End Of King Dodon 5'17 TALE OF TSAR SALTAN - SUITE OP.57 5 I. The Tsar's Farewell And Departure 4'51 6 II. The Tsarina In A Barrel At Sea 5'27 7 III. The Three Wonders 8'00 8 Flight Of The Bumblebee (Tale Of Tsar Saltan) 1'13 Christmas Eve - Suite 9 I. Holy Night 5'40 10 II. Games And Dances Of The Stars - Mazurka - 5'49 The Sixth Comet - Csardas And Rain Of The Falling Stars 11 III. The Devil's Christmas 5'50 12 IV. Polonaise 6'07 13 V. Procession To Midnight Mass And Carols 6'05 Total Time: 76'00 Armenian Philharmonic Orchestra Loris Tjeknavorian CD 5: THE LEGEND OF THE INVISIBLE CITY OF KITEZH - SUITE 1 I. Prelude - Hymn To Nature 4'29 2 II. Bridal Procession 3'27 3 III. Tartar Invasion And The Battle Of Kerzenets 4'24 4 IV. Death Of Frevronya And Apotheosis 10'44 PAN VOYEVODA - SUITE Op.59 5 I. Introduction 3'30 6 II. Krakowiak 3'26 7 III. Nocturne 4'30 8 IV. Mazurka 4'53 9 V. Polonaise 6'23 PIANO CONCERTO IN C SHARP MINOR Op.30 10 I. Moderato - Allegretto Quasi Polacca - 6'17 11 II. Andante Mosso 4'11 12 III. Allegro 3'52 Total Time: 60'22 Leningrad Philharmonic Orchestra / Evgeny Mravinsky (1-4) Bolshoi Theatre Orchestra / Evgeny Svetlanov (5-9) Sviatoslav Richter Piano Moscow Youth Symphony Orchestra / Kirill Kondrashin (10-12) CD 6: PIANO TRIO IN C MINOR (completed In 1939 By Maximilian Steinberg) 1 I. Allegro 10'35 2 II. Allegro 4'25 3 III. Adagio 9'17 4 IV. Adagio - Allegro Assai 12'51 QUINTET IN B FLAT 5 I. Allegro Con Brio 7'29 6 II. Andante 8'13 7 III. Rondo: Allegretto 9'42 Total Time: 62,42 Oistrakh Trio (1-4) David Oistrakh Violin Sviatoslav Knushevitsky Cello Lev Oborin Piano Felicja Blumental Piano (5-7) Members Of The New Philharmonia Wind Ensemble, London Gareth Morris Flute John McCaw Clarinet Nicolas Busch Horn Gwydion Brook Bassoon CD 7: 4 SONGS Op.2 1 1. Lean Thy Cheek To Mine 1'04 Heine, Trans. M. Mikhaylov 2 2. Eastern Song: Enslaved By The Rose, The Nightingale A. Kol'tsov 3 3. Lullaby L. May 4 4. From My Tears Heine, Trans. Mikhaylov 4 SONGS Op.3 5 1. The Pine And The Palm Heine, Trans. Mikhaylov 6 2. Southern Night N. Shcherbina 7 3. The Golden Cloud Has Slept Lermontov 8 4. On The Hills Of Georgia Pushkin 4 SONGS Op.4 9 1. What Is My Name To Thee? Pushkin 10 2. The Messenger Heine, Trans. Mikhaylov 11 3. In The Dark The Nightingale Is Silent I. Nikitin 12 4. Quietly Evening Falls A. Fet 4 SONGS Op.7 13 1. My Voice For Thee Is Sweet And Languid Pushkin 14 2. Hebrew Song L. Mey 15 3. The Mermaid Of Lake Switez A. Mickiewicz, Trans. Mey 16 4. Thy Glance Is Radiant As The Heavens Lermontov 6 SONGS Op.8 17 1. Where Thou Art, My Thought Flies To Thee Unknown 18 2. Night A. Pleshcheyev 19 3. The Secret After Chamisso 20 4. Arise, Come Down Mey 21 5. In The Kingdom Of Roses And Wine 22 6. I Believe, I Am Loved Pushkin 2 SONGS Op.25 Heine, Trans. Mikhaylov 23 1. To My Song 24 2. When I Gaze Into Thy Eyes 4 SONGS Op.26 25 1. In Moment To Delight Devoted Byron, Trans. I. Kozlov 26 2. Evocation Pushkin 27 3. For The Shores Of Thy Native Land Pushkin 28 4. Zuleika's Song Byron, Trans. I. Kozlov Total Time: 63'43 Natalia Gerasimova Soprano Vladimir Skanavi Piano (2, 3, 12, 15, 19) Marina Choutova Mezzo-soprano Elena Tcheglakova Piano (5-6, 13-14, 17-18, 28) Alexei Martinov Tenor Aristote Konstantinidi Piano (4, 8, 9, 11, 21, 24-25) Mikhail Lanskoi Baritone Ilya Scheps Piano (1, 16, 20, 22, 26-27) Sergei Baikov Bass Ilya Scheps Piano (7, 10, 23) CD 8: 4 SONGS Op.27 1 1. Softly The Spirit Flew Up To Heaven A.K. Tolstoy 2 2. Echo F. Coppee, Trans. S. Andreyevsky 3 3. Thou And You Pushkin 4 4. Forgive! Remember Not These Tearful Days N. Nekrasov 4 SONGS Op.39 A.K. Tolstoy 5 1. Oh, If Thou Couldst For One Moment 6 2. The West Dies Out In The Pallid Rose 7 3. Silence Descends On The Golden Cornfields 8 4. Sleep, My Poor Friend 4 SONGS Op.40 9 1. When The Golden Cornfield Waves Lermontov 10 2. Across The Midnight Sky Lermontov 3'08 11 3. Of What I Dream In The Quiet Night A. Maykov 12 4. I Waited For Thee In The Grotto At The Appointed Hour A. Maykov 4 SONGS Op.41 13 1. Sun Of The Sleepless A.K. Tolstoy After Byron 14 2. I Am Unhappy Lermontov 15 3. I Love Thee, Moon (Melody From The Banks Of The Ganges) Maykov 16 4. Look In Thy Garden Maykov 4 SONGS Op.42 17 1. A Whisper, A Gentle Breath Fet 18 2. I Have Come To Greet Thee Fet 19 3. The Clouds Begin To Scatter (Elegy) Pushkin 20 4. My Spoiled Darling Mickiewicz, Trans. Mey 4 SONGS Op.43 'Vesnoy' (In Spring) 21 1. The Lark Sings Louder A.K. Tolstoy 22 2. Not The Wind, Blowing From The Heights A.K. Tolstoy 23 3. Cool And Fragrant Is Thy Garland Fet 24 4. Early Spring A.K. Tolstoy Total Time: 52'14 Natalia Gerasimova Soprano Vladimir Skanavi Piano (1, 4, 11, 19, 21-22) Alexei Martinov Tenor Aristote Konstantinidi Piano (3, 13, 15-18, 20, 23-24) Mikhail Lanskoi Baritone Ilya Scheps Piano Sergei Baikov Bass Ilya Scheps Piano CD 9: FIVE SONGS Op.45 'Poetu' (To The Poet) 1 1. The Echo Pushkin 2 2. Art Maykov 3 3. The Octave Maykov 4 4. Doubt Maykov 5 5. The Poet Pushkin 5 SONGS Op.46 'U Morya' (By The Sea) A.K. Tolstoy 6 1. The Wave Breaks Into A Spray 7 2. Not A Sound From The Sea 8 3. The Sea Is Tossing 9 4. Do Not Believe Me, Friend 10 5. The Waves Rise Up Like Mountains 4 SONGS Op.50 Maykov, After Modern Greek Poems 11 1. The Maiden And The Sun 12 2. The Singer 13 3. Quiet Is The Deep Blue Sea 14 4. I Am Still Filled, Dear Friend 5 SONGS Op.51 Pushkin 15 1. Slowly Drag My Days 16 2 Do Not Sing To Me, O Lovely One 17 3. Withered Flower 18 4. The Beauty 19 5. The Rainy Day Has Waned 4 SONGS Op.55 20 1. Awakening Pushkin 21 2. To A Grecian Girl Pushkin 22 3. The Dream Pushkin 23 4. I Died From Happiness L. Uhland, Trans. V. Zhukovsky 2 SONGS Op.56 Maykov 24 1. The Nymph 25 2. Summer Night's Dream Total Time: 55'07 Natalia Gerasimova Soprano Vladimir Skanavi Piano (3, 4, 11, 15, 17, 24-25) Alexei Martinov Tenor Aristote Konstantinidi Piano (1, 2, 5, 9, 12-14, 16, 18, 20-23) Mikhail Lanskoi Baritone Ilya Scheps Piano - Sergei Baikov Bass Ilya Scheps Piano CD 10: CHORAL WORKS 1 Poem About Aleksey, The Man Of God Op.20 For Chorus And Orchestra 2 Song Of Oleg The Wise Op.58 For Two Male Soloists, Male Chorus And Orchestra (Pushkin) 3 From Homer Op.60 Prelude-cantata For Three Voices, Female Chorus And Orchestra 4 Switezianka Op.44 (The Mermaid Of Lake Switez) Cantata For Two Solo Voices, Chorus And Orchestra (L.A. Mey After Mickiewicz) Total Time: 51'03 Dmitri Kortchak Tenor Nikolai Didenko Bass Svetlana Sizova Mezzo-soprano Tatiana Fedotova Soprano - Elena Mitrakova Soprano Dmitri Kortchak Tenor (4) Chorus Of The Moscow Academy Of Choral Art - Victor Popov - Moscow Symphony Orchestra - Vladimir Ziva CD 11: MAY NIGHT - OPERA IN THREE ACTS Libretto By Rimsky-Korsakov After Nikolai Gogol 1 Overture (Orchestra) Act One: 2 No.1: Round Of The Millet (Chorus) 3 No.2: Serenade (Levko) 4 No.3: Duet (Levko/Hanna) 5 No.4: Tale (Levko) 6 No.5: Recitative And Spring-Song (Hanna/Chorus Of Girls) 7 No.6: Hopak Scene (Kalenik/Chorus Of Girls) 8 No.7: Trio (Mayor/Levko/Hanna) 9 No.8: Recitative And Song About The Mayor (Levko/Chorus Of Youths) Act Two - Scene 1 10 No.9: Trio (Mayor/Distiller/Sister-in-Law) 11 No.10: Scene With Kalenik And The Distiller's Tale (Kalenik/Mayor/Distiller/Sister-in-Law 12 No.11: Song About The Mayor, Scene And Trio Beginning Total Time: 65'08 Levko: VITALY TARASCHENKO Hanna: NATALIA ERASOVA Pannochka: MARINA LAPINA The Mayor: VYACHESLAV POCHAPSKY The Distiller: ALEXANDER ARKHIPOV The Clerk: PIOTR GLUBOKY The Mayor's Sister-in-Law: ELENA OKOLYCHEVA Kalenik, The Village Drunkard: NIKOLAI RESHETNIAK Sveshnikov Academic Choir Chorus Master Evgeny Tytianko BOLSHOI THEATRE ORCHESTRA / ANDREY CHISTIAKOV CD 12: MAY NIGHT (conclusion) - Opera In Three Acts Libretto By Rimsky-Korsakov After Nikolai Gogol 1 No.11: Song About The Mayor, Scene And Trio Conclusion 7'03 (Sister-in-law/Mayor/Distiller/Levko/Chorus/Clerk) Scene 2 2 No.12: Finale 6'20 (Mayor/Clerk/Distiller/Sister-in-Law, Chorus/Kalenik) Act Three 3 No.13: Scene Of The Rusalki 33'15 (Chorus/Queen Of The Water Nymphs/Levko) 4 No.14: Scene And Ritual Songs 6'16 (Mayor/Levko/Clerk/Distiller/Chorus/Hanna) 5 No.15: Finale 5'30 (Hanna/Levko/Chorus Of Youths/Mayor/Clerk/Distiller/Chorus/Kalenik/Sister-in-Law) Total Time: 58'30 Levko: VITALY TARASCHENKO Hanna: NATALIA ERASOVA Pannochka: MARINA LAPINA The Mayor: VYACHESLAV POCHAPSKY The Distiller: ALEXANDER ARKHIPOV The Clerk: PIOTR GLUBOKY The Mayor's Sister-in-Law: ELENA OKOLYCHEVA Kalenik, The Village Drunkard: NIKOLAI RESHETNIAK Sveshnikov Academic Choir Chorus Master Evgeny Tytianko BOLSHOI THEATRE ORCHESTRA / ANDREY CHISTIAKOV CD 13: THE SNOW MAIDEN - OPERA IN A PROLOGUE AND FOUR ACTS Libretto By Rimsky-Korsakov After Alexander Ostrowskij Prologue 1 Scene 1. Winter Is Over! The Cocks Have Crowed (Forest Spirit) 2 Recitative: At The Appointed Hour (Spring Fairy) 3 Aria: Where Are Those Lovely Lands Of Sunshine? (Spring Fairy) 4 Recitative: Dear Birds Of Mine (Spring Fairy) 5 Song And Dance Of The Birds (Chorus Of Birds/Spring Fairy) 6 Ah, It Is Snowing! (Chorus Of Birds/Spring Fairy) 7 Scene 2. When The Cold Cracks The Roofs And Walls (King Frost) 8 Recitative: Your Holiday Has Lasted Long Enough (Spring Fairy/King Frost) 9 Scene 3. Hello... Poor Little Child (Snow Maiden/Spring Fairy/King Frost) 10 Aria: To Go Berry-picking In The Woods (Snow Maiden) Recitative: This Handsome Lel (King Frost/Snow Maiden/Spring Fairy) 11 Arietta: I Heard All Of The Loveliest Songs (Snow Maiden) 12 Trio: Do You Hear? (Snow Maiden/ Spring Fairy/King Frost) Appearance Of The Forest Spirit (Forest Spirit/Chorus) 13 Scene 4. Carnival Procession (Chorus) 14 This Summer Soon Will Pass (Carnival Puppet/Chorus) 15 Wait! Is It Already Over? (Cottager & Wife/ Puppet/Snow Maiden/Chorus Of Berendeyans) Act One 16 Introduction (Orchestra) 17 Scene 1. For Your Kind Welcome, Lel Can Offer Nothing (Lel/Cottager/Snow Maiden) 18 Lel's First Song (Lel) 19 Lel's Second Song (Lel) 20 Lel, Handsome Lel (Chorus Of Girls/Snow Maiden) Total Time: 63'55 Snow Maiden: ELENA ZEMENKOVA King Frost: NICOLA GHIUSELEV Spring Fairy: ALEXANDRINA MILCHEVA Tsar Berendei: AVRAM ANDREEV Lel, A Shepherd: STEFKA MINEVA Kupava, A Young Girl: STEFKA EVSTATIEVA Cottager: LYUBOMIR DYAKOVSKI His Wife: VESSELA ZOROVA Misgir, A Merchant: LYUBOMIR VIDENO Forest Spirit: LYUBOMIR DYAKOVSKI - BULGARIAN RADIO SYMPHONY ORCHESTRa & CHORUS / STOYAN ANGELOV CD 14: THE SNOW MAIDEN - (PART 2) OPERA IN A PROLOGUE AND FOUR ACTS Libretto By Rimsky-Korsakov After Alexander Ostrowskij 1 Scene 2. Arietta: Ah, How I Suffer (Snow Maiden) 2 Scene 3. The Snow Maiden Is All Alone (Kupava/Snow Maiden) 3 Scene 4. Wedding Ritual: Young Maidens, Dear Friends (Kupava/ Misgir/Chorus Of Girls) 4 Scene 5. Without Lel, The Snow Maiden Will Be Sad (Kupava/Misgir/ Snow Maiden/Cottager & Wife/Lel) 5 Scene 6. Friends, Aid Me In My Distress (Kupava/Lel/Misgir/Chorus) Act Two 6 Introduction (Orchestra) 7 Scene 1. The Vibrant Tone Of The Gusli (Chorus Of Blind Psalteries) 8 Scene 2. O Beloved Tsar... (Bermyata/Tsar/Page) 9 Scene 3. Duet: O Tsar, My Father! (Kupava/Tsar) 10 Scene 4. Hark My Words, Valiant And Noble Gentlemen (First & Second Criers) 11 Ceremonial Procession Of Tsar Berendey (Orchestra) 12 Hymn (Berendeyans/Kupava/Lel/First & Second Criers/Chorus) 13 Scene 5. I Thank You! (Kupava/Tsar/Misigir/Bermyata/Chorus) 14 Scene 6. Cavatina: Nature Is Almighty (Tsar) 15 My Child... O Great Tsar 7'49 (Tsar/Snow Maiden/Bermyata/Lel/Chorus) 16 Final Chorus: Almighty, All-wise Tsar (Chorus) Total Time: 66'36 Snow Maiden: ELENA ZEMENKOVA King Frost: NICOLA GHIUSELEV Spring Fairy: ALEXANDRINA MILCHEVA Tsar Berendei: AVRAM ANDREEV Lel, A Shepherd: STEFKA MINEVA Kupava, A Young Girl: STEFKA EVSTATIEVA Cottager: LYUBOMIR DYAKOVSKI His Wife: VESSELA ZOROVA Misgir, A Merchant: LYUBOMIR VIDENO Forest Spirit: LYUBOMIR DYAKOVSKI - BULGARIAN RADIO SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA & CHORUS / STOYAN ANGELOV CD 15: THE SNOW MAIDEN - (PART 3) OPERA IN A PROLOGUE AND FOUR ACTS Libretto By Rimsky-Korsakov After Alexander Ostrowskij Act Three: 1 Scene 1. Dance And Song Of The Beaver: Ah, A Linden-tree Grows In The Field (Chorus/Snow Maiden/Lel/Cottager) What Merry Festivities! (Tsar) 2 Cavatina: The Happy Day Fades (Tsar) 3 Recitative: Another Amusement (Tsar) 4 Dance Of The Tumblers (Orchestra) 5 Lel's Third Song (Lel) 6 Recitative: Thank You, Handsome Lel... O Father, Tsar (Tsar/Snow Maiden/Chorus) 7 Scene 2. How Is It, Lel, That Your Heart Is So Cold? (Snow Maiden/Misgir) 8 Andantino: On A Warm Blue Sea (Misgir/Snow Maiden) Wait, Do Not Hurry! (Forest Spirit) 9 Transformation Of The Forest Spirit: All Night He Shall Pursue Her Shadow (Forest Spirit/Misgir) 10 Scene 3. At Last, I Find You (Lel/Kupava/Snow Maiden) Act Four 11 Introduction (Orchestra) 12 Scene 1. O Mother, My Eyes Are Full Of Tears (Snow Maiden/Spring Fairy) 13 Flowers Of The Springtide Dawn(Spring Fairy/Chorus Of Flowers) 14 Oh Mother, What A Miracle (Snow Maiden/Spring Fairy) 15 Scene 2. Duet: Wait, Wait For Me, Snow Maiden (Misgir/Snow Maiden) 16 Scene 3. Finale (Snow Maiden/Misgir/Tsar/Chorus) 17 Hymn Of Praise To The Sun-god Yarilo: Life-giving Yarilo (Chorus) Total Time: 78'46 Snow Maiden: ELENA ZEMENKOVA King Frost: NICOLA GHIUSELEV Spring Fairy: ALEXANDRINA MILCHEVA Tsar Berendei: AVRAM ANDREEV Lel, A Shepherd: STEFKA MINEVA Kupava, A Young Girl: STEFKA EVSTATIEVA Cottager: LYUBOMIR DYAKOVSKI His Wife: VESSELA ZOROVA Misgir, A Merchant: LYUBOMIR VIDENO Forest Spirit: LYUBOMIR DYAKOVSKI - BULGARIAN RADIO SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA & CHORUS / STOYAN ANGELOV CD 16: MOZART AND SALIERI Op.48 Opera In One Act Libretto By Alexander Pushkin 1 Introduction 2 Scene 1 3 Scene 2 Total Time: 40'49 Mozart: ALEXEI MASLENNIKOV Salieri: EVGENY NESTERENKO BOLSHOI THEATRE SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA - GENNADY ROZHDESTVENSKY CD 17: THE NOBLEWOMAN VERA SHELOGA Op.54 - Opera In One Act Libretto By Rimsky-Korsakov After Lev Alexandrovich Mey 1 Overture (Orchestra) Scene 1 2 Look Boyarishnya, Dear, What A Fine String Of Beads! (Vlas'yevna) 3 Lullaby: Lulla, Lullaby, Lulla, Lulla... (Vera) Scene 2 4 Did Olenka Fall Asleep To Your Song (Nadezhda) 5 Who Is It, Then?... Do Not Ask, Nadezhda! (Nadezhda/Vera) 6 I Thought I Heard A Cuckoo... (Vera) Scene 3 7 Stop!... Were You Not Expecting Other Guests? (Vera/Boyar Sheloga) Total Time: 49'13 Vera: STEVKA EVSTATIEVA Nadezhda: ALEXANDRINA MILCHEVA Vlas'yevna: STEFKA MINEVA Boyar Sheloga: PETER BAKARDZHIEV Prince Tokmakov: DIMITER STANCHEV BULGARIAN RADIO SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA- STOYAN ANGELOV CD 18: THE TSAR'S BRIDE - OPERA IN FOUR ACTS Libretto: Il'ya Tyumenev After Lev Mey 1 Overture (Orchestra) Act One 2 Scene 1. Could I Somehow Forget (Gryaznoy) 3 Scene 2. Here Are My Guests! 4 Scene 3. Dear Host! May We Hear (Gryaznoy/Malyuta-Skuratov/Likov/Bomelius) 5 Song Of The Hops (Malyuta-Skuratov/Gryzanoy/Bomelius) 6 Scene 4. Hello, My Beautiful Child! (Gryaznoy/Malyuta-Skuratov/Lyubasha) 7 Scene 5. Bomelius... (Gryaznoy/Bomelius/Lyubasha) 8 Scene 6. What Do You Want? (Lyubasha/Gryaznoy) Act Two 9 Scene 1. There, The End Of The Vespers Has Arrived (Chorus) 10 Scene 2. How Calming This Autumn Evening Is (Marfa/Dunyasha/Petrovna) 11 Scene 3. Ah, What Is Wrong With Me, Why Am I Trembling So? (Marfa/Dunyasha/Likov/Sobakin) Total Time: 75'33 Marfa: EKATERINA KUDRIAVCHENKO Ivan Likov: ARKADY MISHENKIN Grigory Gryaznoy: VLADISLAV VERESTNIKOV Lyubasha: NINA TERENTIEVA Bomelius: VLADIMIR KUDRIASHOV Vasily Sobakin: PYOTR GLUBOKY Dunyasha: ELENA OKOLYSHEVA Saburova: IRINA UDALOVA Grigory Malyuta-Skuratov: NIKOLAI NIZIENKO Servant: NINA LARIONOVA Petrovna: TATIANA PECHURIA Coachman: VLADISLAV PASHINSKY Young Lad: YURI MARKELOV Sveshnikov Academic Choir - BOLSHOI THEATRE ORCHESTRA / ANDREY CHISTIAKOV CD 19: THE TSAR'S BRIDE - (PART 2) OPERA IN FOUR ACTS Libretto: Il'ya Tyumenev After Lev Mey 1 Symphonic Intermezzo (Orchestra) 2 Scene 4. Finally, I Have Managed To Find His Turtledove! (Lyubasha/Bomelius) 3 Scene 5. Ah, My God Forgive Me, Grigory! (Lyubasha/Likov/Sobakin/Bomelius) Act Three 4 Prelude (Orchestra) 5 Scene 1. I Must Thank God, Ivan Sergeyevich! (Likov/Gryaznoy/Sobakin) 6 Scene 2. Tell Me, Please, What Would You Do (Likov/Gryaznoy) 7 Scene 3. My Good Friends, Taste This Wine! (Likov/Gryaznoy/Sobakin/Saburova) 8 Dunishia Pleases The Prince? Not Possible! (Lyubasha/Bomelius) 9 Scenes 4 & 5. This Glass Is For You (Marfa/Dunyasha/Likov/Gryaznoy/Sobakin) Act Four 10 Prelude & Scene 1. A Long Sleep Will Restore The Strength (Sobakin/Saburova/Servant/Coachman) 11 Scene 2. Receive My Prayers, Powerful Boyar (Sobakin/Gryaznoy/Marfa/Saburova/Dunyasha) 12 Ah! (Marfa/Gryaznoy/Dunyasha/ Saburova/Sobakin) 13 Come To The Garden, Ivan Sergeyevich (Marfa) 14 Scene 3. No, No, This Is Enough (Gryaznoy/Lyubasha/Marfa/Malyuta-Skuratov/Saburova) Total Time: 70'41 Marfa: EKATERINA KUDRIAVCHENKO Ivan Likov: ARKADY MISHENKIN Grigory Gryaznoy: VLADISLAV VERESTNIKOV Lyubasha: NINA TERENTIEVA Bomelius: VLADIMIR KUDRIASHOV Vasily Sobakin: PYOTR GLUBOKY Dunyasha: ELENA OKOLYSHEVA Saburova: IRINA UDALOVA Grigory Malyuta-Skuratov: NIKOLAI NIZIENKO Servant: NINA LARIONOVA Petrovna: TATIANA PECHURIA Coachman: VLADISLAV PASHINSKY Young Lad: YURI MARKELOV Sveshnikov Academic Choir - BOLSHOI THEATRE ORCHESTRA / ANDREY CHISTIAKOV CD 20: THE LEGEND OF THE INVISIBLE CITY OF KITEZH AND THE MAIDEN FEVRONIYA Opera In Four Acts Libretto: Vladimir Belsky Act One: 1 Introduction: In Praise Of The Wilderness 2 Ah, You Forest, My Forest, Beautiful Wilderness (Fevroniya) 3 Oh Lord, What Is The Meaning Of This? (Prince Vsevolod/Fevroniya) 4 Whose Child Are You? Where Have You Come From? (Prince Vsevolod/Fevroniya) 5 Tell Me, Fair Maiden, Do You Go To Pray In God's Church? (Prince Vsevolod/Fevroniya) 6 Well Spoken, Fair Maiden! (Prince Vsevolod/Fevroniya) 7 Hail To Thee, Lips Of Honey (Prince Vsevolod/Fevroniya) 8 As Soon As The Marksmen Came Out Into The Open Field (Chorus/Prince Vsevolod/Fevroniya/Poyarok) Act Two: 9 Show Them, Mikhaylushka, Show Them Playful Bear (Bear Leader/Chorus/ Gusli Player/Well-off People) 10 So What Is That To Us? (Kuterma/ Well-off People/Chorus) 11 Hey Lads! I Can Hear Some Bells (Chorus/Poyarok/Well-off People) 12 Get Away, Clear Off, You Dog! (Chorus/Fevroniya/Poyarok/Kuterma) 13 Over The Bridges Of Guelder-tree (Chorus) 14 Gayda! Gay! Gayda! (Tatars/Bedyay/ Burunday/Chorus/Kuterma/Fevroniya) 15 Gayda! Gay! Stop, You Godless Heathens (Chorus/Kuterma) Total Time: 65'48 Prince Yury Vsevolodovich: IVAN PETROV Prince Vsevolod: VLADIMIR IVANOVSKY Fevroniya: NATALIA ROZHDESTVENSKAYA Grishka Kuterma: DIMITRI TARKHOV Fyodor Poyarok: ILJA BOGDANOV Page: LIDIA MELNIKOVA Two Well-off People: VENIARNIN SHEVTSOV, SERGEI KOLTYPIN Gusli Player: BORIS DOBRIN Bear Leader: TIHON CHERNYAKOV Singing Beggar: MIKHAIL SKAZIN Bedyay: LEONID KTITOROV Burunday: GENNADY TROITSKY Sirin: MARIA ZVEZDINA Alkonost: NINA KULAGINA, MOSCOW RADIO CHORUS & SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA / VASSILI NEBOLSIN CD 21: THE LEGEND OF THE INVISIBLE CITY OF KITEZH AND THE MAIDEN FEVRONIYA (PART 2) Opera In Four Acts Libretto: Vladimir Belsky Act Three: 1 Scene 1. Good Fortune To You, Citizens Of Kitezh (Poyarok/Chorus/Prince Vsevolod) 2 Oh Glory, Vain Wealth! (Prince Yury) 3 Wondrous Queen Of Heaven, Our Holy Protectress! (Poyarok/Prince Yury/ Chorus/Page) 4 Kitezh Looted And Us Taken Alive As A Tribute (Prince Yury/Chorus/Prince Vsevolod) 5 What Are We Standing About For, Sisters? (Chorus/Page/Prince Yury/ Poyarok) 6 Entr'acte To The Second Scene: The Battle Near Kerzhenets 7 Scene 2. Here Is The Oak Grove, And Here Is The Lake (Kuterma/Burunday/Bedyay/Chorus) 8 Oh, You Tartar Murzas! I Don't Need The Gold Or Silver (Burunday/Bedyay/Chorus) 9 Ah, My Dear Husband, My Hope! (Fevroniya) 10 Hear Me, Maiden... Lovely Princess! (Kuterma/Fevroniya) 11 Go, Servant Of The Lord! (Fevroniya/Kuterma/Chorus) Total Time: 62'36 Prince Yury Vsevolodovich: IVAN PETROV Prince Vsevolod: VLADIMIR IVANOVSKY Fevroniya: NATALIA ROZHDESTVENSKAYA Grishka Kuterma: DIMITRI TARKHOV Fyodor Poyarok: ILJA BOGDANOV Page: LIDIA MELNIKOVA Two Well-off People: VENIARNIN SHEVTSOV, SERGEI KOLTYPIN Gusli Player: BORIS DOBRIN Bear Leader: TIHON CHERNYAKOV Singing Beggar: MIKHAIL SKAZIN Bedyay: LEONID KTITOROV Burunday: GENNADY TROITSKY Sirin: MARIA ZVEZDINA Alkonost: NINA KULAGINA, MOSCOW RADIO CHORUS & SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA / VASSILI NEBOLSIN CD 22: THE LEGEND OF THE INVISIBLE CITY OF KITEZH AND THE MAIDEN FEVRONIYA (PART 3) Act Four: 1 Scene 1. Oh, I Can't Go On, Grishenka (Fevroniya/Kuterma) 2 Earth, Our Merciful Mother! (Fevroniya/Kuterma) 3 Grishenka!... He Will Not Listen (Fevroniya) 4 The Free Birds Are Toning Up Their Voices (Fevroniya/Voice Of Alkonost) 5 Is That You, Radiant Light Of My Eyes? (Fevroniya/Ghost) 6 The Bridegroom Has Come (Voice Of Sirin/Fevroniya/Ghost) 7 Entr'acte To The Second Scene 8 Scene 2. The Doors Of Paradise Have Opened For You (Alkonost/Sirin/Chorus) 9 Radiant Kingdom! O God! (Fevroniya/Chorus/Prince Vsevolod) 10 May The Grace Of God Be With You! (Prince Yury/Fevroniya/Prince Vsevolod/ Sirin/Alkonost) 11 Stay With Us Here For Ever More (Chorus/Fevroniya/Sirin/Alkonost/Prince Vsevolod/Prince Yury) 12 Grishenka, Even Though You Are Feeble In Mind (Fevroniya/Poyarok/Prince Yury/Chorus) Prince Yury Vsevolodovich: IVAN PETROV Prince Vsevolod: VLADIMIR IVANOVSKY Fevroniya: NATALIA ROZHDESTVENSKAYA Grishka Kuterma: DIMITRI TARKHOV Fyodor Poyarok: ILJA BOGDANOV Page: LIDIA MELNIKOVA Two Well-off People: VENIARNIN SHEVTSOV, SERGEI KOLTYPIN Gusli Player: BORIS DOBRIN Bear Leader: TIHON CHERNYAKOV Singing Beggar: MIKHAIL SKAZIN Bedyay: LEONID KTITOROV Burunday: GENNADY TROITSKY Sirin: MARIA ZVEZDINA Alkonost: NINA KULAGINA, MOSCOW RADIO CHORUS & SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA / VASSILI NEBOLSIN ROMANCES 13 The Rainy Day Has Waned Op.51 No.5 Pushkin 14 The Clouds Begin To Scatter Op.42 No.3 Pushkin 15 Oh, If Thou Couldst For One Moment Op.39 No.1 Tolstoy 16 Not The Wind, Blowing From The Heights Op.43 No.2 Tolstoy 17 The Octave Op.45 No.3 Maykov 18 The Messenger Op.4 No.2 Heine 19 The Upas Tree Op.49 No.1 Pushkin Total Time: 78'41 Ivan Petrov Bass - S. Stuchevsky Piano CD 23: THE GOLDEN COCKEREL - OPERA IN A PROLOGUE, THREE ACTS AND AN EPILOGUE Libretto By Vladimir Belsky After Alexander Pushkin Prologue: 1 Introduction: I Am The Master Magician (Astrologer) Act One: 2 The King's Monologue: I Have Summoned You Here (King Dodon) 3 Guidon's Plan: Great Father (Guidon/King Dodon/Chorus Of Boyars) 4 Afron's Plan (King Dodon/Boyars/Afron/Polkan/Guidon) 5 Hail, Majesty! Sire! (Astrologer) Oh, That's A Fairy Tale! (King Dodon/The Golden Cockerel) 6 Cock-a-doodle-do! The Coast Is Clear - The Parrot Scene (The Golden Cockerel/King Dodon/Amelfa) 7 Dodon's Siesta - Cock-a-doodle-do! Beware! (Chorus Of The People/Amelfa/The Golden Cockerel) Our King! Father Of The People! (Polkan/King Dodon/Afron/Chorus Of Boyars/Guidon) 8 King Dodon's Dream (The Golden Cockerel/King Dodon/Amelfa/Chorus) 9 The Cockerel's Sccene: Cock-a-doodle-do!... Oh! What Misfortune! (The Golden Cockerel/Chorus Of The People/Polkan/King Dodon) Total Time: 46'17 King Dodon: NIKOLAI STOILOV Prince Guidon: LYUBOMIR BODOUROV Afron: EMIL UGRINOV Polkan: KOSTA VIDEV Astrologer: LYUBOMIR DYAKOVSKI Queen Of Shemakha: ELENA STOYANOVA The Golden Cockerel: YAVORA STOILOVA Amelfa: EVGENIA BABACHEVA / SOFIA NATIONAL OPERA ORCHESTRA / DIMITER MANOLOV CD 24: THE GOLDEN COCKEREL - (PART 2) OPERA IN A PROLOGUE, THREE ACTS AND AN EPILOGUE Libretto By Vladimir Belsky After Alexander Pushkin Act Two: 1 Soldiers' Chorus: The Silent Night Is Whispering Fearful Things (Chorus Of Soldiers) What Terrible Sight Is This? - Behold, A Tent! (King Dodon/Polkan/Chorus Of Soldiers) 2 The Queen Of Shemakha's Entrance: Hail, O Ray Of Morning Sun (Queen Of Shemakha/King Dodon/Polkan) 3 Whose Heart Rich In Love (Queen Of Shemakha/King Dodon) 4 Dance Of The Queen Of Shemakha: At First I Shall Dance With A Lowered Veil (Queen Of Shemakha/King Dodon) 5 Sisters, Who Limps Beside The Resplendent Beauty? (Chorus Of Slaves) Ho! Polkan! Sound The Trumpets In Victory (King Dodon/Chorus Of Soldiers) 6 It Is Terrible, Brothers (Chorus Of The People/Amelfa) 7 Who Is That Stranger Standing There? (Queen Of Shemakha/King Dodon) Great King, It Is I (Astrologer) 8 King Dodon's Death: Ha, Ha, Ha! (Queen Of Shemakha) I've Beaten Him To Death (King Dodon/The Golden Cockerel/Chorus Of The People) Epilogue: 9 There, My Story's Ended! (Astrologer) Total Time: 72'24 King Dodon: NIKOLAI STOILOV Prince Guidon: LYUBOMIR BODOUROV Afron: EMIL UGRINOV Polkan: KOSTA VIDEV Astrologer: LYUBOMIR DYAKOVSKI Queen Of Shemakha: ELENA STOYANOVA The Golden Cockerel: YAVORA STOILOVA Amelfa: EVGENIA BABACHEVA / SOFIA NATIONAL OPERA ORCHESTRA / DIMITER MANOLOV CD 25: Historical Recordings SYMPHONY NO.3 IN C Op.32 1 I. Moderato Assai - Allegro 12'51 2 II. Scherzo: Vivo 6'01 3 III. Andante 8'22 4 IV. Allegro Con Spirito 6'18 SCHEHERAZADE Op.35 'Symphonic Suite After A Thousand And One Nights' 5 I. The Sea And Sinbad's Ship 10'09 6 II. The Story Of The Kalendar Prince 11'43 7 III. The Young Prince And The Young Princess 10'53 8 IV. Festival At Baghdad - The Sea - Shipwreck - Conclusion 11'16 Total Time: 77'38 USSR State TV And Radio Symphony Orchestra - Gennady Rozhdestvensky (1-4) David Oistrakh Violin - Bolshoi Theatre Symphony Orchestra - Nikolai Golovanov (5-8
The Beatles (Stereo Box With Bonus Dvd) Universal Music
1. I Saw Her Standing There (2009 Digital Remaster) 2. Misery (2009 Digital Remaster) 3. Anna (Go To Him) (2009 Digital Remaster) 4. Chains (2009 Digital Remaster) 5. Boys (2009 Digital Remaster) 6. Ask Me Why (2009 Digital Remaster) 7. Please Please Me (2009 Digital Remaster) 8. Love Me Do (2009 Digital Remaster) 9. P.s. I Love You (2009 Digital Remaster) 10. Baby It's You (2009 Digital Remaster) 11. Do You Want To Know A Secret (2009 Digital Remaster) 12. A Taste Of Honey (2009 Digital Remaster) 13. There's A Place (2009 Digital Remaster) 14. Twist And Shout (2009 Digital Remaster) 15. Please Please Me Documentary 101. It Won't Be Long (2009 Digital Remaster) 102. All I've Got To Do (2009 Digital Remaster) 103. All My Loving (2009 Digital Remaster) 104. Don't Bother Me (2009 Digital Remaster) 105. Little Child (2009 Digital Remaster) 106. Till There Was You (2009 Digital Remaster) 107. Please Mr Postman (2009 Digital Remaster) 108. Roll Over Beethoven (2009 Digital Remaster) 109. Hold Me Tight (2009 Digital Remaster) 110. You Really Got A Hold On Me (2009 Digital Remaster) 111. I Wanna Be Your Man (2009 Digital Remaster) 112. Devil In Her Heart (2009 Digital Remaster) 113. Not A Second Time (2009 Digital Remaster) 114. Money (That's What I Want) (2009 Digital Remaster) 115. With The Beatles Documentary 201. A Hard Day's Night (2009 Digital Remaster) 202. I Should Have Known Better (2009 Digital Remaster) 203. If I Fell (2009 Digital Remaster) 204. I'm Happy Just To Dance With You (2009 Digital Remaster) 205. And I Love Her (2009 Digital Remaster) 206. Tell Me Why (2009 Digital Remaster) 207. Can't Buy Me Love (2009 Digital Remaster) 208. Any Time At All (2009 Digital Remaster) 209. I'll Cry Instead (2009 Digital Remaster) 210. Things We Said Today (2009 Digital Remaster) 211. When I Get Home (2009 Digital Remaster) 212. You Can't Do That (2009 Digital Remaster) 213. I'll Be Back (2009 Digital Remaster) 214. A Hard Day's Night Documentary 301. No Reply (2009 Digital Remaster) 302. I'm A Loser (2009 Digital Remaster) 303. Baby's In Black (2009 Digital Remaster) 304. Rock And Roll Music (2009 Digital Remaster) 305. I'll Follow The Sun (2009 Digital Remaster) 306. Mr Moonlight (2009 Digital Remaster) 307. Kansas City/hey-hey-hey-hey (2009 Digital Remaster) 308. Eight Days A Week (2009 Digital Remaster) 309. Words Of Love (2009 Digital Remaster) 310. Honey Don't (2009 Digital Remaster) 311. Every Little Thing (2009 Digital Remaster) 312. I Don't Want To Spoil The Party (2009 Digital Remaster) 313. What You're Doing (2009 Digital Remaster) 314. Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby (2009 Digital Remaster) 315. Beatles For Sale Documentary 401. Help! (2009 Digital Remaster) 402. The Night Before (2009 Digital Remaster) 403. You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (2009 Digital Remaster) 404. I Need You (2009 Digital Remaster) 405. Another Girl (2009 Digital Remaster) 406. You're Going To Lose That Girl (2009 Digital Remaster) 407. Ticket To Ride (2009 Digital Remaster) 408. Act Naturally (2009 Digital Remaster) 409. It's Only Love (2009 Digital Remaster) 410. You Like Me Too Much (2009 Digital Remaster) 411. Tell Me What You See (2009 Digital Remaster) 412. I've Just Seen A Face (2009 Digital Remaster) 413. Yesterday (2009 Digital Remaster) 414. Dizzy Miss Lizzy (2009 Digital Remaster) 415. Help! Documentary 501. Drive My Car (2009 Digital Remaster) 502. Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) (2009 Digital Remaster) 503. You Won't See Me (2009 Digital Remaster) 504. Nowhere Man (2009 Digital Remaster) 505. Think For Yourself (2009 Digital Remaster) 506. The Word (2009 Digital Remaster) 507. Michelle (2009 Digital Remaster) 508. What Goes On (2009 Digital Remaster) 509. Girl (2009 Digital Remaster) 510. I'm Looking Through You (2009 Digital Remaster) 511. In My Life (2009 Digital Remaster) 512. Wait (2009 Digital Remaster) 513. If I Needed Someone (2009 Digital Remaster) 514. Run For Your Life (2009 Digital Remaster) 515. Rubber Soul Documentary 601. Taxman (2009 Digital Remaster) 602. Eleanor Rigby (2009 Digital Remaster) 603. I'm Only Sleeping (2009 Digital Remaster) 604. Love You To (2009 Digital Remaster) 605. Here, There And Everywhere (2009 Digital Remaster) 606. Yellow Submarine (2009 Digital Remaster) 607. She Said She Said (2009 Digital Remaster) 608. Good Day Sunshine (2009 Digital Remaster) 609. And Your Bird Can Sing (2009 Digital Remaster) 610. For No One (2009 Digital Remaster) 611. Doctor Robert (2009 Digital Remaster) 612. I Want To Tell You (2009 Digital Remaster) 613. Got To Get You Into My Life (2009 Digital Remaster) 614. Tomorrow Never Knows (2009 Digital Remaster) 615. Revolver Documentary 701. Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (2009 Digital Remaster) 702. With A Little Help From My Friends (2009 Digital Remaster) 703. Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds (2009 Digital Remaster) 704. Getting Better (2009 Digital Remaster) 705. Fixing A Hole (2009 Digital Remaster) 706. She's Leaving Home (2009 Digital Remaster) 707. Being For The Benefit Of Mr Kite! (2009 Digital Remaster) 708. Within You Without You (2009 Digital Remaster) 709. When I'm Sixty Four (2009 Digital Remaster) 710. Lovely Rita (2009 Digital Remaster) 711. Good Morning Good Morning (2009 Digital Remaster) 712. Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise) (2009 Digital Remaster) 713. A Day In The Life (2009 Digital Remaster) 714. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Documentary 801. Magical Mystery Tour (2009 Digital Remaster) 802. The Fool On The Hill (2009 Digital Remaster) 803. Flying (2009 Digital Remaster) 804. Blue Jay Way (2009 Digital Remaster) 805. Your Mother Should Know (2009 Digital Remaster) 806. I Am The Walrus (2009 Digital Remaster) 807. Hello, Goodbye (2009 Digital Remaster) 808. Strawberry Fields Forever (2009 Digital Remaster) 809. Penny Lane (2009 Digital Remaster) 810. Baby, You're A Rich Man (2009 Digital Remaster) 811. All You Need Is Love (2009 Digital Remaster) 812. Magical Mystery Tour Documentary 901. Back In The U.s.s.r. (2009 Digital Remaster) 902. Dear Prudence (2009 Digital Remaster) 903. Glass Onion (2009 Digital Remaster) 904. Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da (2009 Digital Remaster) 905. Wild Honey Pie (2009 Digital Remaster) 906. The Continuing Story Of Bungalow Bill (2009 Digital Remaster) 907. While My Guitar Gently Weeps (2009 Digital Remaster) 908. Happiness Is A Warm Gun (2009 Digital Remaster) 909. Martha My Dear (2009 Digital Remaster) 910. I'm So Tired (2009 Digital Remaster) 911. Blackbird (2009 Digital Remaster) 912. Piggies (2009 Digital Remaster) 913. Rocky Raccoon (2009 Digital Remaster) 914. Don't Pass Me By (2009 Digital Remaster) 915. Why Don't We Do It In The Road? (2009 Digital Remaster) 916. I Will (2009 Digital Remaster) 917. Julia (2009 Digital Remaster) 1001. Birthday (2009 Digital Remaster) 1002. Yer Blues (2009 Digital Remaster) 1003. Mother Nature's Son (2009 Digital Remaster) 1004. Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey (2009 Digital Remaster) 1005. Sexy Sadie (2009 Digital Remaster) 1006. Helter Skelter (2009 Digital Remaster) 1007. Long, Long, Long (2009 Digital Remaster) 1008. Revolution 1 (2009 Digital Remaster) 1009. Honey Pie (2009 Digital Remaster) 1010. Savoy Truffle (2009 Digital Remaster) 1011. Cry Baby Cry (2009 Digital Remaster) 1012. Revolution 9 (2009 Digital Remaster) 1013. Good Night (2009 Digital Remaster) 1014. The Beatles Documentary 1101. Yellow Submarine (2009 Digital Remaster) 1102. Only A Northern Song (2009 Digital Remaster) 1103. All Together Now (2009 Digital Remaster) 1104. Hey Bulldog (2009 Digital Remaster) 1105. It's All Too Much (2009 Digital Remaster) 1106. All You Need Is Love (2009 Digital Remaster) 1107. Pepperland (2009 Digital Remaster) 1108. Sea Of Time (2009 Digital Remaster) 1109. Sea Of Holes (2009 Digital Remaster) 1110. Sea Of Monsters (2009 Digital Remaster) 1111. March Of The Meanies (2009 Digital Remaster) 1112. Pepperland Laid Waste (2009 Digital Remaster) 1113. Yellow Submarine In Pepperland (2009 Digital Remaster) 1114. Yellow Submarine Documentary 1201. Come Together (2009 Digital Remaster) 1202. Something (2009 Digital Remaster) 1203. Maxwell's Silver Hammer (2009 Digital Remaster) 1204. Oh! Darling (2009 Digital Remaster) 1205. Octopus's Garden (2009 Digital Remaster) 1206. I Want You (She's So Heavy) (2009 Digital Remaster) 1207. Here Comes The Sun (2009 Digital Remaster) 1208. Because (2009 Digital Remaster) 1209. You Never Give Me Your Money (2009 Digital Remaster) 1210. Sun King (2009 Digital Remaster) 1211. Mean Mr Mustard (2009 Digital Remaster) 1212. Polythene Pam (2009 Digital Remaster) 1213. She Came In Through The Bathroom Window (2009 Digital Remaster) 1214. Golden Slumbers (2009 Digital Remaster) 1215. Carry That Weight (2009 Digital Remaster) 1216. The End (2009 Digital Remaster) 1217. Her Majesty (2009 Digital Remaster) 1218. Abbey Road Documentary 1301. Two Of Us (2009 Digital Remaster) 1302. Dig A Pony (2009 Digital Remaster) 1303. Across The Universe (2009 Digital Remaster) 1304. I Me Mine (2009 Digital Remaster) 1305. Dig It (2009 Digital Remaster) 1306. Let It Be (2009 Digital Remaster) 1307. Maggie Mae (2009 Digital Remaster) 1308. I've Got A Feeling (2009 Digital Remaster) 1309. One After 909 (2009 Digital Remaster) 1310. The Long And Winding Road (2009 Digital Remaster) 1311. For You Blue (2009 Digital Remaster) 1312. Get Back (2009 Digital Remaster) 1313. Let It Be Documentary 1401. Love Me Do (Original Single Version) (2009 Digital Remaster) 1402. From Me To You (2009 Digital Remaster) 1403. Thank You Girl (2009 Digital Remaster) 1404. She Loves You (2009 Digital Remaster) 1405. I'll Get You (2009 Digital Remaster) 1406. I Want To Hold Your Hand (2009 Digital Remaster) 1407. This Boy (2009 Digital Remaster) 1408. Komm Gib Mir Deine Hand (2009 Digital Remaster) 1409. Sie Liebt Dich (2009 Digital Remaster) 1410. Long Tall Sally (2009 Digital Remaster) 1411. I Call Your Name (2009 Digital Remaster) 1412. Slow Down (2009 Digital Remaster) 1413. Matchbox (2009 Digital Remaster) 1414. I Feel Fine (2009 Digital Remaster) 1415. She's A Woman (2009 Digital Remaster) 1416. Bad Boy (2009 Digital Remaster) 1417. Yes It Is (2009 Digital Remaster) 1418. I'm Down (2009 Digital Remaster) 1501. Day Tripper (2009 Digital Remaster) 1502. We Can Work It Out (2009 Digital Remaster) 1503. Paperback Writer (2009 Digital Remaster) 1504. Rain (2009 Digital Remaster) 1505. Lady Madonna (2009 Digital Remaster) 1506. The Inner Light (2009 Digital Remaster) 1507. Hey Jude (2009 Digital Remaster) 1508. Revolution (2009 Digital Remaster) 1509. Get Back (2009 Digital Remaster) 1510. Don't Let Me Down (2009 Digital Remaster) 1511. The Ballad Of John And Yoko (2009 Digital Remaster) 1512. Old Brown Shoe (2009 Digital Remaster) 1513. Across The Universe (2009 Digital Remaster) 1514. Let It Be (2009 Digital Remaster) 1515. You Know My Name (Look Up The Number) (2009 Digital Remaster) 1601. Please Please Me Documentary 1602. With The Beatles Documentary 1603. A Hard Day's Night Documentary 1604. Beatles For Sale Documentary 1605. Help! Documentary 1606. Rubber Soul Documentary 1607. Revolver Documentary 1608. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Documentary 1609. Magical Mystery Tour Documentary 1610. The Beatles Documentary 1611. Yellow Submarine Documentary 1612. Let It Be Documentary 1613. Abbey Road Documentary
The Last Time Around Bear Family Records
1. We've Got Such A Long Way To Go 2. California 3. How Long 4. Sweet Mary 5. Down Along The Bayou Country 6. My Woman 7. Anytime 8. Mr. Dolphin 9. Look At Mary 10. (Can't You See) The Reason Why 11. Life 12. Just Like A Woman 13. The Last Time Around 14. Gypsy Pilot 15. Honky Tonk Women 16. Sing Me A Song 17. Love Minus Zero / No Limit 18. Thank You Lord (Long Version) 19. This Train 20. Song For Kristin 21. Song For Kristin (Reprise) 22. Feel So Good 101. Palace Guard (Long Version) 102. So Long Mama 103. I'm Talking About You (Version 2) 104. Garden Party 105. Don't Let Your Goodbye Stand 106. I Wanna Be With You 107. A Flower Opens Gently By 108. Let It Bring You Along 109. Are You Really Real 110. Nightime Lady 111. Legacy 112. Evil Woman Child 113. Don't Leave Me Here 114. Someone To Love 115. Wild Nights In Tulsa 116. Lifestream 117. How Many Times 118. Windfall 119. One Night Stand 120. I Don't Want To Be Lonely Tonight 201. Introduction 202. I Don't Want To Be Lonely Tonight 203. Hello Mary Lou 204. She Belongs To Me 205. My Babe 206. The Last Time Around 207. One Night Stand 208. Windfall 209. Louisiana Man 210. Someone To Love 211. Garden Party 212. Honky Tonk Woman 213. Gypsy Pilot 214. Traveling Man 215. Easy To Be Free 216. My Babe (Reprise) 301. Life (Single Version) 302. Try (Try To Fall In Love) 303. Louisiana Belle 304. Rock & Roll Lady (Edited Version) 305. Fadeaway 306. Palace Guard (Short Version) 307. Thank You Lord (Short Version) 308. Song For Kristin (Reprise Alt) 309. California Free (Early Take) 310. Try (Try To Fall In Love) (Long Version) 311. Louisiana Belle (Alternate Mix) 312. Mystery Train 313. Rock & Roll Lady (Long Version) 314. California Free 315. Rudy The Fifth Radio Spot 316. Heart Fund Commercial 1974 317. Garden Party Radio Spot 318. Windfall Radio Spot 401. You Can't Dance 402. (Love Is) Something You Can't Buy 403. I Wanna Move With You 404. Five Minutes More 405. Gimme Little Sign 406. Stay Young 407. Wings 408. It's Another Day 409. One By One 410. Change Your Mind 411. Everyday I Have To Cry Some 412. Love You So 413. Chump Change Romeo 414. What Is Success 415. Carl Of The Jungle 416. No Words Of Love 417. New Delhi Freight Train 418. Mama; You've Been On My Mind 419. Getting' It On 420. Conversation 501. Dream Lover 502. That's Alright Mama 503. It's All Over Now 504. In My Heart 505. Send Me Somebody To Love 506. Stuck In The Middle 507. It Shall Remain 508. True Love Ways 509. That Ain't The Way Love's Supposed To Be 510. Sleep Tight Good Night Man 511. Rave On 512. Lay Back In The Arms Of Someone 513. Almost Saturday Night 514. Dream Lover 515. Send Me Somebody To Love (Altermate Mix) 516. Lay Back In The Arms Of Someone (Alt.) 517. Almost Saturday Night (Alt.) 518. Rave On (Alternate Version) 519. Lay Back In The Arms Of Someone (Ep) 520. Almost Saturday Night (Ep Version) 521. Rave On (Ep Version) 601. Tired Of Toeing The Line 602. I Can't Take It No More 603. Don't Look At Me 604. It Hasn't Happened Yet 605. Almost Saturday Night 606. Radio Girl 607. Little Miss American Dream 608. Rave On 609. Do The Best You Can 610. Believe What You Say 611. Back To Schooldays 612. The Loser Babe Is You 613. Call It What You Want 614. Believe What You Say (Single Version) 615. Doll Hospital 616. No Fair Falling' In Love 617. Give 'Em My Number
Move It On Over Documents
1. Move It On Over 2. Six More Miles (To The Graveyard) 3. I Saw The Light 4. Calling You 5. Honky Tonkin' 6. Pan American 7. Fly Trouble 8. On The Banks Of The Old Pointchartrain 9. I Don't Care (If Tomorrow Never Comes) 10. My Love For You (Has Turned To Hate) 11. Honky Tonkin' 12. Pan American 13. Fly Trouble 14. On The Banks Of The Old Pointchartrain 15. I'm A Long Gone Daddy 16. The Blues Come Around 17. I Can't Get You Out Of My Mind 18. The Angel Of Death 101. Mansion On The Hill 102. Mind Your Own Business 103. Lovesick Blues 104. Lost Highway 105. You're Gonna Change (Or I'm Gonna Leave) 106. I Just Don't Like This Kind Of Livin' 107. Wedding Bells 108. Lost On The River 109. Dear Brother 110. I Heard My Mother Praying For Me 111. Jesus Remember Me 112. Lost Highway 113. You're Gonna Change (Or I'm Gonna Leave) 114. I Just Don't Like This Kind Of Livin' 115. May You Never Be Alone 116. Wedding Bells 117. I've Just Told Mama Goodbye 118. How Can You Refuse Him Now 201. My Bucket's Got A Hole In It 202. Why Should We Try Anymore 203. Why Don't You Love Me 204. Long Gone Lonesome Blues 205. My Son Calls Another Man Daddy 206. Moanin' The Blues 207. They'll Never Take Her Love From Me 208. Moanin' The Blues 209. Nobody's Lonesome For Me 210. Dear John 211. Cold, Cold Heart 212. Howlin' At The Moon 213. I Can't Help It (If I'm Still In Love With You) 214. Hey, Good Lookin' 215. My Heart Would Know 216. Crazy Heart 217. (I Heard That) Lonesome Whistle 218. Thank God 301. Baby We're Really In Love 302. Honky Tonk Blues 303. Half As Much 304. Jambalaya 305. Settin' The Woods On Fire 306. I'll Never Get Outta This World Alive 307. Your Cheatin' Heart 308. The Pale Horse And His Rider 309. A Home In Heaven 310. Window Shopping 311. Jambalaya 312. Settin' The Woods On Fire 313. I'll Never Get Outta This World Alive 314. I Could Never Be Ashamed Of You 315. You Win Again 316. I Won't Be Home No More 317. Your Cheatin' Heart 401. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry 402. Kaw-liga 403. Take These Chains From My Heart 404. Weary Blues From Waitin' 405. I'm Satisfied With You 406. Ten Little Numbers 407. Ready To Go Home 408. Kaw-liga 409. We're Getting Closer To The Grave Each Day 410. Ready To Go Home 411. Jambalaya 412. Fool About You 413. Message To My Mother 414. I Ain't Got Nothin' But Time 415. Last Night I Dreamed Of Heaven 416. Thy Burdens Are Greater Than Mine 417. Low Down Blues 501. California Zephyr 502. Your Cheatin' Heart 503. You Better Keep It On Your Mind 504. How Can You Refuse Him Now 505. The Old Country Church 506. Baby, We're Really In Love 507. Hey, Good Lookin' 508. Dear John 509. Nobody's Lonesome For Me 510. Moanin' The Blues 511. Why Don't You Love Me 512. Long Gone Lonesome Blues 513. They'll Never Take Her Love From Me 514. I Just Don't Like This Kind Of Livin' 515. You're Gonna Change (Or I'm Gonna Leave) 516. Lovesick Blues 517. Move It On Over 601. Wedding Bells 602. Lovesick Blues 603. I'll Have A New Body 604. Lost Highway 605. Where The Soul Of Man Never Dies 606. I'm A Long Gone Daddy 607. When God Comes And Gathers His Jewels 608. When God Comes And Gathers His Jewels 609. The Blues Comes Around 610. You're Gonna Change (Or I'm Gonna Leave) 611. Settin' The Woods On Fire 612. There's A Bluebird On Your Windowsill 613. The Tramp On The Street 614. I Want To Live And Love Always 615. The Prodigal Son 616. Ocean Of Love 617. They're Begging Me To Stay 701. Let Me Sit Alone And Think 702. Parakeet Polka 703. No, Not Now 704. Singing Waterfall 705. 'Neath A Cold Gray Tomb Of Stone 706. When You're Tired Of Breaking Others' Hearts 707. A House Of Gold 708. Lost On The River 709. Alone And Forsaken 710. The Old Home 711. The Devil's Train 712. Sundown And Sorrow 713. Thank God 714. No One Will Ever Know 715. Rock My Cradle Once Again 716. With Tears In My Eyes 717. The Battle Of Armageddon 801. Pan American 802. Honky Tonk Blues 803. Wealth Won't Save Your Soul 804. Why Should I Cry 805. Mother Is Gone 806. Please Don't Let Me Love You 807. The Waltz Of The Wind 808. Leave Me Alone With The Blues 809. Blue Love (In My Heart) 810. It Just Don't Matter Now 811. There's No Room In My Heart For The Blues 812. Someday You'll Call My Name 813. I'm Free At Last 814. Little Paper Boy 815. At The First Fall Of Snow 816. I Wish I Had A Nickel 817. Faded Love And Winter Roses 901. Please Don't Let Me Love You 902. Message To My Mother 903. The Log Train 904. No, No Joe 905. Help Me Understand 906. Everything's Okay 907. Too Many Parties And Too Many Pals 908. Beyond The Sunset 909. The Funeral 910. Just Waitin' 911. Men With Broken Hearts 912. Ramblin' Man 913. Pictures From Life's Other Side 914. I Dreamed About Mama Last Night 915. I've Been Down That Road Before 916. Be Careful Of Stones That You Throw 917. Why Don't You Make Up Your Mind
1. Dixie Jamboree 2. There's No Anaesthetic For Love 3. Ta-de-ah 4. Riffin' At The Bar-b-q 5. Harlem Swing 6. I Lost Control Of Myself 7. The Land Of Make Believe 8. That Please Be Mineable Feeling 9. Dancing In The Street 10. You're So Different 11. I Wouldn't Have Known It 12. Let's Get Happy 13. I Like To Riff 14. On The Sunny Side Of The Street 15. Black Spider Stomp 16. By The River Sainte Marie 17. Sweet Lorraine 18. Honeysuckle Rose 19. Gone With The Draft 20. This Side Up 21. Babs 22. Scotchin' With The Soda 23. Slow Down 24. Early Morning Blues 101. I Like To Riff 102. This Will Make You Laugh 103. Stop! The Red Light's On 104. Hit The Ramp 105. Call The Police 106. Are You Fer It? 107. That Ain't Right 108. Hit That Jive Jack 109. Indiana 110. I Can't Get Started 111. Tea For Two 112. Body & Soul 113. Vom, Vim Veedle 114. All For You 115. Let's Spring One 116. Beautiful Moons Ago 117. Pitchin' Up A Boogie 118. I'm Lot 119. F.s.t. 120. My Lips Remeber Your Kisses 121. Cole A Penny 122. Let's Pretend 123. Straighten Up & Fly Right 124. Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You? 201. If You Can't Smile & Say Yes 202. Sweet Lorraine 203. Embraceable You 204. It's Only A Paper Moon 205. I Just Can't See For Lookin' 206. The Man I Love 207. Body & Soul 208. Prelude In C Sharp Minor 209. What Is This Thing Called Love? 210. Heads 211. Pro-sky 212. It Had To Be You 213. I Can't Give You Anything But Love 214. Look What You've Done To Me 215. Easy Listening Blues 216. I Realize Now 217. Bring Another Drink 218. If You Can't Smile & Say Yes, Please Don't Cry A 219. A Pile O'cole 220. Any Old Time 221. Bring Another Drink 222. Candy 223. A Trio Grooves In Brooklyn 224. You Can Depend On Me 301. Riffamarole 302. Stormy Weather 303. If I Could Be With You 304. I'm A Shy Guy 305. You're Nobody 'Till Somebody Loves You 306. Don't Blame Me 307. What Can I Say After I Say I'm Sorry 308. I'm Thru With Love 309. Sweet Georgia Brown 310. I Tho't You Ought To Know 311. It Only Happens Once 312. Black Market Stuff 313. Laguna Leap 314. I'll Never Be The Same 315. Swingin' On Central 316. Nat's Kick - Part 1 317. Nat's Kick - Part 2 318. Satchel Mouth Baby 319. Solid Potato Salad 320. It Is Beter To Be By 321. Come To Baby, Do 322. The Frim Fram Sauce 323. I'm An Errand Boy For Rhythm 324. This Way Out 325. I Know That You Know 401. Oh, But I Do 402. How Does It Feel 403. I Can't Believe That You're Love With Me 404. The Way You Look Tonight 405. Airness A La Nat 406. My Old Flame 407. I'm In The Mood For Love 408. I Don't Know Why 409. Route 66 410. Everyone Is Sayin' Hello Again 411. Route 66 412. What Can I Say After I Say I'm Sorry 413. To A Wild Rose 414. Could-'ja 415. Baby, Baby All The Time 416. Oh, But I Do 417. Rex Rhumba 418. But She's My Buddy's Chick 419. You Call It Madness (But I Call It Love) 420. The Christmas Song 421. The Best Man 422. The Christmas Song 423. You Should Have Told Me 501. (I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons 502. In The Cool Of The Evening 503. That's The Beginning Of The End 504. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes 505. I Want To Thank You Folks 506. You're The Cream In My Coffee 507. Come In Out Of The Rain 508. You Don't Learn That In School 509. You Be You 510. Can You Look Me In The Eyes 511. Meet Me At No Special Place 512. Naughty Angeline 513. I Miss You So 514. That's What 515. Honeysuckle Rose 516. It's Kind Of Lonesome Out Tonight 517. For Once In Your Life 518. I Think You Get What I Mean 519. But All I've Got Is Me 520. I Can't Be Bothered 521. When I Take My Sugar To Tea 522. Rhumba Azul 601. I Never Had A Chan 602. What'll Do 603. This Is My Night To Dream 604. Makin' Whoopee 605. There I've Said It Again 606. I'll String Along With You 607. The Trouble With Me Is You 608. Too Marvelous For Words 609. Three Little Words 610. Moonlight In Vermont 611. Poor Butterfly 612. How High The Moon 613. I'll Never Be The Same 614. These Foolish Things 615. Cole Capers 616. Blues In My Shower 617. Wanna Be A Friend Of Yours 618. Ke Mo Ki 619. Three Blind Mice 620. Save The Bones For Henry Jones 621. My Baby Likes Be-bop 622. Harmony 623. You Can't Make Money Dreamin' 624. There's A Train Out For Dreamland 701. My Sleepy Head 702. Brahm's Lullaby 703. Nature Boy 704. Nursery Rhymes 705. Old Macdonald Had A Farm 706. The Three Trees 707. Laguna Mood 708. Now He Tells Me 709. That's A Natural Fact 710. Lament In Chords 711. Thoses Things Money Can't Buy 712. Love Nest 713. Dream A Little Of Me 714. The I'll Be Tires Of You 715. Little Girl 716. No Moon 717. I Feel So Smoochie 718. A Boy From Texas - A Girl From Tenessee 719. It's A Sentimental Thing To Do 720. I've Only Myself To Blame 721. The Geek 722. Confess 723. If I Had You 801. Flo & Joe 802. If You Stub Your Toe One The Moon 803. Return Trip 804. A Woman Always Understands 805. Put'em In A Box, Rie 'Em With A Ribbon 806. I've Got A Way With Women 807. My Fair Lady 808. Lost April 809. Lost April 810. Lielette 811. Lulubelle 812. Leap Here 813. Portrait Of Jennie 814. Don't Cry, Cry Baby 815. An Old Piano Plays The Blues 816. You Can't Lose A Broken Heart 817. My Baby Just Cares For Me 818. Can I Come In For A Second? 819. Baby Won't You Say You Love Me 820. Monday Again 901. I'll Never Say Never Again 902. I Almost Lost My Mind 903. The Greatest Inventor Of Them All 904. Orange Colored Sky 905. Jam-bo 906. Get To Getting' 907. Paint Yourself A Rainbow 908. Destination Moon 909. That's My Girl 910. Too Young 911. Red Sails In The Sunset 912. Wish I Were Somebody Else 913. Unforgettable 914. Pretend 915. It's Crazy 916. You Stepped Out Of A Dream 917. Where Were You 918. Summer Is A Comin' In 919. Funny (Not Much) 920. There Goes My Heart 921. I Love You For Sentimental Reasons 922. Tenderly 923. This Can't Be Love 924. Almost Like Being In Love
Original Movie Themes Documents
1. Garland, Judy / Walters, C. - Medley: Presenting L 2. Studio Orchestra - Main Title From Easter Parade ( 3. Astaire, Fred & Cast - Happy Easter (From Movie E 4. Newman, Alfred Orchestra - Later That Night (From 5. Warner Bros. Orchestra - Twelve Oaks (From Movie 6. Temple, Shirley - On The Ship Lollipop (From Movie 7. Studio Orchestra - Dementia (From Movie Spellboun 8. Jolson, Al - Liza Lee (From Movie Big Boy) 9. Astaire, Fred - Drum Crazy (From Movie Easter Par 10. Astaire, Fred - Shootin' The Works For Uncle Sam ( 11. Jolson, Al - Little Sunshine (From Movie Big Boy 12. Temple, Shirley / Dunn, James - Baby Take A Bow (F 13. Studio Orchestra - Main Title From Yamkee Doodle D 14. Astaire, Fred - It Only Happens When I Dance With 15. Studio Orchestra - Munchkinland Musical Sequence ( 16. Warner Bros. Orchestra - Escape From Atlanta Medle 17. Herrmann, Bernard Orchestra - Jane's Return (From 18. Temple, Shirley / Evans, Madge - Laugh You Sun Of 101. Dames (From Movie Da 102. Studio Orchestra - Beautiful Faces Need Beautiful 103. Warner Bros. Orchestra - Casablanca Medley (From M 104. Temple, Shirley - The World Owes Me A Living (From 105. Cagney, James & Cast - Keep Your Eyes Upon Me (Fro 106. Leslie, Joan - I Was Born In Virginia (From Movie 107. Studio Orchestra - This Is The Life (From Movie E 108. Jolson, Al - I Love To Sing-a (From Movie The Sin 109. Temple, Shirley / Dunn, James - On Accounta I Love 110. Cagney, James / Leslie, Joan - Harrigan (From Movi 111. Jolson, Al - You Made Me Love You (From Movie The 112. James, Harry & His Orchestra - I've Heard That Son 113. Warner Bros. Orchestra - Arrival Of Ilsa & Victor 114. Temple, Shirley - Love's Young Dream (From Movie 115. Studio Orchestra - Call Me Up Some Rainy Afternoon 116. Cagney, James / Leslie, Joan - Mary (From Movie Y 117. Keine Kuenstlerinformation / Piano Improvisation - 118. Temple, Shirley - The Toy Trumpet (From Movie The 201. Powell, Dick / Keeler, Ruby / Chorus - I Only Have 202. Astaire, Fred / Mel-tones, The / Little Sisters - 203. Warner Bros. Orchestra - Dat's What Noah Done (Fro 204. Temple, Shirley - Animal Crackers In My Soup (From 205. Cagney, James / Langford, Frances - Over There (Fr 206. Kyser, Kay & His Orchestra / Chorus - Jingle Jangl 207. Wilson, Dooley & Orchestra - Knock On Wood (From M 208. Garland, Judy / Astaire, Fred - A Couple Of Swells 209. D. Beavers & Chorus - The Girl On The Magazine Cov 210. Temple, Shirley - When I Grow Up (From Movie Curl 211. Jolson, Al - Carolina In The Morning (From Movie 212. Haymes, Dick & The Song Spinners - You'll Never Kn 213. Day, Doris / Brown, Les Orchestra - My Dreams Are 214. Astaire, Fred - I've Got My Eyes On You (From Movi 215. Cagney, James - Strictly Off The Record (From Movi 216. Temple, Shirley - Believe Me... (From Movie The L 217. Garland, Judy / Iturbi, Jose - The Joint Is Really 218. Tilton, Martha - I'll Walk Alone (From Movie Foll 301. Shaw, Winifred / Powell, Dick - Lullaby Of Broadwa 302. Garland, Judy - Better Luck Next Time (From Movie 303. Mcphail, Douglas - I Concentrate On You (From Movi 304. Temple, Shirley - When I'm With You (From Movie P 305. Day, Doris - It's Magic (From Movie Romance On Th 306. B.j. Rhodes - The Fleet's In (From Movie The Flee 307. Hutton, Betty - If You Build A Better Mousetrap (F 308. Jolson, Al - California Here I Come (From Movie T 309. Studio Jazz Group - A Staircable Rag (From Origina 310. Lamour, Dorothy / Lamour, Dorothy / Hutton, Bet - 311. L. & R. Dance Team - I Remember You (From Movie T 312. Temple, Shirley - Oh My Goodness (From Movie Poor 313. Shore, Dinah - Thank Your Lucky Stars (From Movie 314. Cantor, Eddie - We're Staying Home Tonight (From M 315. Carson, Jack / Hale, Alan - Goin' North (From Movi 316. Astaire, Fred - So Near & Yet So Far (From Movie 317. Temple, Shirley & Cast - At The Codfish Ball (From 318. Lamour, Dorothy - I Remember You (From Movie The 401. Shaw, Winifred / Canova, Judy - The Lady In Red (F 402. Temple, Shirley - The Right Somebody To Love (From 403. Daley, Cass - Tomorrow You Belong To Uncle Sammy ( 404. Sheridan, Ann / Reynolds, Jayce - Love Isn't Born, 405. Morgan, Dennis / Leslie, Joan - No You, No Me (Fro 406. Temple, Shirley - Goodnight My Love (From Movie S 407. Shore, Dinah - The Dreamer (From Movie Thank Your 408. Jolson, Al - Rock A Bye Your Baby With A Dixie Mel 409. Davis, Bette - They're Either Too Young Or Too Old 410. Temple, Shirley - That's What I Want For Christmas 411. Shore, Dinah - How Sweet You Are (From Movie Than 412. Morgan, Dennis - Goodnight Good Neighbour (From Mo 413. Faye, Alice - This Year's Kisses (From Movie On T 414. Temple, Shirley - You've Got To Smile (From Movie 415. Niesen, Gertrude / Murhpy, George - This Is The Ar 416. Dorsey, Jimmy & His Orchestra - Ohio (From Movie 417. Haymes, Dick - How Many Times Do I Have To Tell Yo 418. Faye, Alice / Haley, Jack / Chandler, Chick - The 501. Powell, Dick / Blondell, Joan / Dixon, Lee - All's 502. Temple, Shirley - Get On Board Li'l Children (From 503. Powell, Dick / Carroll, Madeleine - You're Laughin 504. Dorsey, Jimmy & His Orchestra - The Champ (From Mo 505. Vernon, Wally / Dunbar, Dixie / Faye, Alice - Ever 506. Landis, Carole - Boogie Woogie / Crazy Me (From Mo 507. Powell, Dick - I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm (F 508. Temple, Shirley - He Was A Dandy (From Movie Dimp 509. Ameche, Don - Now It Can Be Told (From Movie Alex 510. Powell, Dick / Ritz Brothers - Eyes (Ochyhe Tchorn 511. Tilton, Martha - Wedding Cake Walk (From Movie Yo 512. Langford, Frances - Broadway Rhythm (From Movie B 513. Studio Orchestra - Dream Ballet (From Movie Yolan 514. Temple, Shirley - Hey What Did The Blue Jay Say (F 515. Powell, Dick / Cast - Slumming On Park Avenue (Fro 516. Soldiers Chorus - We're On Our Way To France (From 517. Merman, Ethel / Faye, Alice - Blue Skies (From Mov 518. King's Men, The - What'll I Do (From Movie Alexan 601. Dandrige, Dorothy / Miller, Glenn Orchestra - Chat 602. Temple, Shirley - In Our Little Wooden Shoes (From 603. Merman, Ethel / Faye, Alice - Remember Medley (Fro 604. Ameche, Don - Easter Parade (From Movie Alexander 605. Studio Chorus - The Army's Madea Man Out Of Me (Fr 606. Shanley, Robert & Company - This Time Is The Last 607. Smith, Kate - God Bless America (From Movie This 608. Magelssen, Ralph - Mandy (From Movie This Is The 609. Faye, Alice - Alexander's Ragtime Band (From Movie 610. Berlin, Irving - Oh, How I Hate To Get Up In The M 611. Rainer, Louise - It's Delightful To Be Married (Fr 612. Doyle, Budd - If You Knew Susie (From Movie The G 613. Brice, Fanny - Yiddle On The Fiddle (From Movie T 614. Studio Chorus - Looking For A Silver Lining (From 615. Shanley, Robert - With My Head In The Clouds (From 616. Berlin, Irving - Final Courtain (From Movie The G 617. Faye, Alice - On The Moonlight Bay (From Movie Ti 618. Grable, B. / Chorus - Medley From Tin Pan Alley (F 701. Studio Orchestra - Munchkinland Musical Sequence ( 702. Oakie, J. / Faye, A. & Cast - K K K Katie (From Mo 703. Haver, June / Blaine, Vivian / Vera-ellen - On The 704. Jolson, Al - April Showers (From Movie A Plantati 705. Berlin, Irving - Making Faces (From Movie Easter 706. Studio Chorus - Three Little Girls In Blue (From M 707. Temple, Shirley - Polly Wolly Doodle (From Movie 708. Jolson, Al - Dirty Hands - Dirty Face (From Movie 709. Keine Kuenstlerinformation / Cast - Final Thank Yo 710. Vera-ellen - I Like Mike (From Movie Three Little 711. Warner Bros. Orchestra - In The Library (From Movi 712. Studio Orchestra - Along Came Ruth (From Movie Ea 713. Jolson, Al - Toot Toot Tootsie (From Movie The Ja 714. Blaine, Vivian - Somewhere In The Night (From Movi 715. Cagney, James - Over There (From Movie The Forest 716. Jolson, Al - Blue Skies (From Movie The Jazz Sing 717. Herrmann, Bernard Orchestra - The Wedding (From Mo 718. Warner Bros. Orchestra - Twelve Oaks (From Movie 801. Garland, Judy / Astaire, Fred - Vaudeville Montage 802. Haver, June / Montgomery, George - This Is Always 803. Jolson, Al - My Mommy (From Movie The Jazz Singer 804. Temple, Shirley / Faye, Alice / Haley, Jack - But 805. Mcdaniel, Hattie / Best, William / Brooks, Jess - 806. Holm, Celeste - Always The Lady (From Movie Three 807. Studio Orchestra - Main Title From Cabin In The Sk 808. Jolson, Al - It All Depends On You (From Movie Th 809. Waters, Ethel / Johnson, Hall Choir - Little Black 810. Spencer, Kenneth - Old Ship Of Zion (From Movie C 811. M-g-m Studio Orchestra, The - The First Revelation 812. Jolson, Al - I'm Sitting On Top Of The World (From 813. Waters, Ethel / Anderson, Eddie Rochester - Cabi 814. M-g-m Studio Orchestra, The - Saint Petunia (From 815. Jolson, Al - The Spaniard That Blighted My Life (F 816. Armstrong, Louis & His Orchestra - Ain't It The Tr 817. Horne, Lena - Ain't It The Truth (From Movie Cabi 818. Horne, Lena / Anderson, Eddie Rochester - Life's 901. Brazilian Turunas Orchestra - Carioca (From Movie 902. Jolson, Al - Golden Gate (From Movie The Singing 903. Waters, Ethel - Taking A Chance On Love (From Movi 904. M-g-m Studio Orchestra, The - Love Me Tomorrow (Fr 905. Jolson, Al - Back In Your Own Backyard (From Movie 906. Ellington, Duke & His Orchestra - Going Up (From M 907. M-g-m Studio Orchestra, The - The Meek & The Mild 908. Jolson, Al - Used To You (From Movie Say It With 909. Waters, Ethel / Ellington, Duke Orchestra - Honey 910. Waters, Ethel - Taking A Chance On Love - Reprise 911. Jolson, Al - I'm Seventh Heaven (From Movie Say I 912. Ellington, Duke & His Orchestra - Down At Jim Henr 913. M-g-m Studio Orchestra, The - Little Joe Throws Sn 914. Jolson, Al - Give My Regards To Broadway (From Mov 915. M-g-m Studio Orchestra, The - The Third Revelation 916. Horne, Lena / Ellington, Duke Orchestra - Honey In 917. Jolson, Al - Let Me Sing & I'm Happy (From Movie 918. M-g-m Studio Orchestra, The - Amen (From Movie Ca
The Name of the Nun Weltbuch
Książki / Literatura obcojęzyczna
Although it's known that something is happening, we have no idea what has really happened. They said what was called the end of the world was totally an absurdity as the sun rises as well, and the earth rotates as usual, so go to hell the Maya peoples! It is deeply aware that there will be no myth in this world, and the prediction of the doomsday is hated. We are not young any longer so we care about nothing unless concerning ourselves, even the death of a classmate in the old days. At this moment, our faces turned red with wine, and we clinked glasses in the background of light music and flirted in the vagueness of speech. We struggled in the game of time till we achieve a sense of elite now. Spring eclipses her beauty as she is old nowadays. The traces of love everywhere she recalls. Seemingly familiar she is with these willow branches. The veiling branches touch the travelers' heads. These lines came into my mind as I watched these men and women in decent garments in misty eyes by alcohol. It was a fan poem contributed to a palace girl by a last emperor but this moment they came into my mind only because of the death of that classmate. At the time, the waiter opened the last bottle of Sherry and slowly poured our glasses. This chartered room was immediately reduced to a subtle silence. The reunions of old classmates tend to be no more than such: after recalling all nice days in the past and showing off some achievements in numerous overtly or covertly ways, they often make the last moment marked with a special taste. Now we all silently enjoyed such taste, and such a silence needed someone to declare the gathering closed. Among us there are department or division directors, real estate executives, Ph.D. supervisors and celebrities (in this case, I have to arrange them in the conventional order of officials, businessmen and scholars) and in general we were regarded as a successor in this era. For the gathering, we rushed here and would depart in a hurry. At the gathering we have worries on our minds and inquired about each other. In addition, we also subtly avoided the topic of the death in this togetherness until the last moment. This is a gathering of successors, where we just casually talked about fatty liver and high blood sugar and certainly should avoid all disappointing things. At the moment I was not really in a position to speak, but after all I assumed the office of a division-level deputy president of the press. A few years ago I was successfully transferred to serve as an intellectual. Of course my classmates in the astrophysics class have all had their own changes. Now, although feeling a little drunken from drinking alcohol, I was not so foolish as to talk with them about the book publication, because there was the so-called 'expert' who has asserted that ninety-nine percent of the books published nowadays were just like rubbish, not worth reading. We got together at the luxury hotel called " Millenarian Tower ", so we should avoid indecent topics associated with rubbish. And by and large I also agreed to her assertion. Now I strongly felt a need to say something and I had to stand up and speak it out. "Attention, please! I'm sorry! My professional knowledge has been long-abandoned, but I still have a little deep feeling for astrophysics. Just now everyone talked about the crash of a meteorite in Russia, injuring nearly a thousand people there. Of course it's not the end of the world. We can laugh it away and pay no attention to the prophecy by Mr. Hawking on the exodus from the Earth. Hawking said no humans can survive on the Earth in one thousand years, but what I'd like to say is just the event happening a thousand years ago. I have no idea whether you still remember the supernova star 'Star of Good Luck' also known as 'Zhoubao Star', which is the earliest supernova star recorded by humans. Today we are still able to find the 'dispersed smokes' from its explosion, which are light and radio waves coming from a thousand years ago ...... what I'd really like to say is that this star in fact is associated with all of you, which is not only due to our past specialty - the specialty of the professors present, but is also because of the connection of the star with one of our old classmates. Please remember our classmate Xiao Lin, we just lost this good brother. I have to say that his family has an ancient book kept for more than one thousand year, in which there are even some records of this Zhoubo star! What I desire to say is really not about the star, but our classmate Xiao Lin who died many years ago...... " They all stared at me, smiling with a strange look on their faces. They knitted their brows and shook their heads, and then they were all callous and silent. I didn't intend to raise money for the survivors of the deceased classmate but just hoped to remind them of the existence of such a former classmate. Even without any mention of this millennium eternal starlight but even only in memory of an old classmate, how should they say nothing about him? I looked up at these faces shining with fat, and then looked down at the steamed fish on the plate. With white and sharp eyes, the fish remained open-mouthed, looking as if to eat us. Now I felt a kind of coldness coming from top to toe. Turning the head, I looked at the raindrops dropped on the long French window, only to find some strange faces on the window glass: a cold-blooded person's face, an amnesiac person's face and an autistic person's face. "Good, a millennium ancient book! Maybe it's worth 100 million yuan!" said the most prominent student when he got up and proposed a toast, facing everyone, "Good luck! I'm sorry I have to leave and attend a ministry meeting. Everyone, see you all the next year!" "We also have to go now, and Beijing classmates we can get together at any time. Goodbye, everyone!" "Goodbye! More contact! Good luck!" A thousand years are enough time to witness the diversion of rivers and the extinction of species. Man-the wisest of all creatures still makes little progress in this regard in spite of the flourishing science and technology. When making this remark, I came to realize that I had absolutely gotten away from that group. I have been among them for many years. I heard a cracking sound from clinking glasses, which indicates a resolution and rupture. At that moment and at the instant of the collapse of the world, I came to see another side of life. From then on, I will never throw burning cigarette butts into the flower pots, because I don't want to burn any live ant or the grass growing beside the flowers. Those ants and grass have become part of my destiny. By the chance of fate, my neglect and cold-bloodedness lead to the death of that old classmate. I would like to demonstrate his presence in this world. Moreover, I will try to prove his ever presence and then obtain some significance in the rest of my life. The heartrending scene is never forgotten: in the dark night his bloody corpse flowed downstream along the river and those papers were scattered and floated on the water... After the forty-nine days went by, I still had no courage to imagine that real scene occurring on the rainy night. That real sound was heard about half a year ago. That day I attended a dinner party just as usual but suddenly my mobile phone rang in the boring dinner. It's from Xiao Lin my old classmate. Xiao Lin was rarely mentioned in the circle of Beijing classmates. Twenty-four years ago he left Beijing to make a living in another city. Since then almost no news came from him. Some people said that time and space could widen the gap between people, but I believe it is individual situation that accounts for the real reason. We all know those classmates making no achievements will get out of our circle sooner or later. When Xiao Lin was admitted into the university at the age of 14, he was the youngest classmate in our celestial class. But he lost his secure job a few years after graduation. Early years there was some news about him. He initially worked as a teacher at a middle school at his hometown in the South, and later resigned the job and adopted a group of stray dogs. As for the source of his income after the resignation, it's much simpler than we imagined. At that time there were large tracts of woods in the suburban, with an abandoned log cabin. That cabin became his shelter. Although Xiao Lin tutored children in physics and English, his income from this was by no means lower than that from working at a school. In addition, it's said that sometimes he also translated some technical information for additional revenues. That cabin and the woods became the children's classroom. Reportedly, Xiao Lin opened up a vegetable garden and also personally planted an apple tree at the area surrounding the cabin. After the sad news came, I once tried to piece together a living picture of the old classmate but what I could rely on was just the limited hearsay. Is that a Thoreau-like reclusion? Is that a platonic classroom? Is an astronomical telescope installed on the top of the wooden cabin? However, it's a blur picture, most of which is blank. The character in this picture seems like only a mirage. Our last meeting was in the late autumn in the 1980s and thence almost there has been no contact between us. The voice in the phone was strange but familiar, which was obviously no longer the voice of the young Xiao Lin aged 23 but was really from Xiao Lin. On the side of the phone I was of course not what I used to be. I have long been accustomed to the snobbishness of making friends. Just when recognizing his voice, I already adjusted my tone of voice not because of the time span of more than twenty years standing between us. To be honest, at that moment I felt the huge distance between the school and the society, for I was having a dinner with some prominent figures in the capital city, but I heard a burst of dog barks coming from the other end of the phone. On the phone, Xiao Lin said that the clan head left him an ancient book before his death, which was originally a volume secretly kept in the genealogy. Xiao Lin is from Jianyang Fujian Province and the Jianyang Lin Genealogy manifests that Xiao Lin family's ancestor is Lin Renzhao, a famous general in the Southern Tang Dynasty and he is the thirty-third generation descendant of Lin Renzhao. Xiao Lin said that he had requested the leading experts from Ancient Book Division of National Library of China to make the identification and the experts unanimously confirmed that the volume of the ancient book is the "Masha Version" (works printed in Masha Town) engraved in the Ming Dynasty. Furthermore, Xiao Lin said that the masterpiece "The Name of the Nun" contained tens of thousands of ancient Chinese characters and it took him about six months to literally translate them into the modern vernaculars. He specially emphasized "the literal translation," and explained that as a descendant he didn't dare to make improper embellishment to the book, for it can be said to be "a faithful historical account." Now, recalling the first phone call in six months ago, in fact is due to my research lasting for more than one month. In the conversation with him, I did not even understand the term "Masha Version". Actually when talking with him on the phone, I was already a little unpleasant. However, our Press is a national-level publishing house, so I have long been accustomed to the humble tones of those people begging me to help publish their books. But Xiao Lin revealed a calm and confident tone of voice, showed no necessary humility in the dialogue, and even played a joke for my ignorance. Fortunately, after experiencing a great deal in these years I have shaped some virtue of patience. Even if I had no interest in his long speech, I still politely asked him to mail the manuscript to me. How poor a little brother, he even failed to identify my neglect and indifference! I did not bother to ask him, since you invited the expert of National Library of China, then he definitely came to Beijing with the original book, then why did he come and visit me his Elder Brother? Later, the manuscripts were soon delivered to me by EMS, consisting of a printout of the translation version, a set of the copies of the original text of the original book, and several copies of testimonials issued by some experts. I only glanced at them before returning them into the mailbag. At that time, it's a crucial time for me to be promoted as Deputy President. So, all readers, you can imagine, how could I bother to read these manuscripts and consume my time for them? Three months later, Xiao Lin sent me another express mail, which was a long textual research report compiled by professors of the Department of History in Nanjing University on The Name of the Nun that was about historical facts in the last years of Southern Tang during the Period of Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms, covering major events such as current affairs, military affairs, court decrees and memorials to the throne, as well as trifles like locations of streets and lanes, folk customs and local products, with descriptions consistent with the reality of the special time of the Sixth Year of the Kaibao Period (973 C.E.). Even the Maitreya Statue described in the book was of the original appearance of Maitreya before the sinicization of Buddhism. In summary, authoritative experts had fully confirmed the truthfulness of this ancient book. That night, Xiao Lin called me again, when I was amusing myself watching TV. Xiao Lin first confirmed that the express mail had been delivered and then talked about his thoughts about the book. Suddenly caught by a nameless fidget, I said that I was busy. He answered he would call again when I was done. I said thoughtlessly that I would be free two hours later. Two hours later, Xiao Lin called again. Outdoor noises could be heard on the phone. He said that as I postponed the calling time, he 9 went to town to buy something, as it was said in the weather report that there would be thunderstorms in a few days. This time, his tone was obviously more respectful. He said it was indeed difficult to imagine that as early as one thousand years ago someone had built a pontoon bridge across the Yangtze River and what a heroic undertaking that was! He said that Xu Xuan's chess book mentioned was actually the first work on chess war in the history of weiqi, and that the story of the nun Master Geng was also backed up by the Painting about Master Geng Refining Snow collected in the Palace Museum in Taipei. He also mentioned a masterpiece of Zhou Wenju in Southern Tang, the Painting on a Weiqi Gathering in Front of a Double Screen, saying that the book revealed that the painting in the Palace Museum of Beijing was very probably an imitation, while the one in the Freer Gallery of Art of the United States was the genuine copy.... During the three months from the receipt of his manuscript to his second call, I did not have a peep at his manuscript at all. In fact, I could no longer find his manuscript, and I was too lazy to look for it, or too busy to care about it. He suddenly cut off, saying that he would call another day and that "something seems to turn up ahead". While I was lazy and busy, the hand of fate sped up the watch hand in the dark. One day after over one month, I unexpectedly received a call from a press in Shanghai. The colleague who called spoke without due civility in a voice of apparent anger. He said that Xiao Lin was murdered on his way delivering the manuscript to Shanghai. Apparently, Xiao Lin no longer entertained any expectation of me. Upon invitation, he went to Shanghai with the original book and his translation, as well as the expert testimonies of Nanjing and Beijing. He was attacked by an overflowing river. He jumped into the river after receiving several cuts by a sword. The pages of the manuscript were scattered in water. As the current was swift, the police failed to find his body and only found several pages of the ancient book among water grasses.... Had I not postponed my talk with him on the phone, Xiao Lin would not have happened to see the scene of forced demolition of a house and grinding over a person (that was an old ancestral residence), would not have become a witness of that homicide case and would not have incurred his own fatal disaster; had I taken initiative to communicate with him, the second talk would not have taken place at such a time as a midnight; had I read over the manuscript in time, he would not have had to deliver his manuscript to Shanghai and would not have died in that river.... Full of guilt, self-reproach and pains, I spent three hours searching for Xiao Lin's mails from my pile of book manuscripts. I read through the translation at one go by staying overnight, and then spent half a day comparing it with the dozens of pages of the original text.-- -I could hardly express the shock and surprise that it brought to me. My heart, which had been numbed for such a long time, throbbed mysteriously. On the title page is quoted a line of Siegfried Sassoon, a favorite line of Xiao Lin in his college years, "In me the tiger sniffs the rose." The ancient text on these pages photographed is the surviving original text. In terms of style, the text seems to follow the biographical history of Sima Qian. In terms of subject, it resembles the legends of the Tang dynasty. The earliest "vernacular stories" in China were produced in the Northern Song dynasty. Legends of Tang before that were all written in classical Chinese. As Classical Chinese and modern Chinese are not distinctly different, Xiao Lin only gave a minimum rendering of the original text, which may be called a kind of paraphrase. Though the original text has no punctuation, the translation does not venture to add any sentence. I stared blankly at the appraisal reports of ancient book experts, including one page I missed in the past, that is, an appraisal by Mr. Shen Jin, former Director of the Rare Edition Office of the Harvard-Yenching Library. Mr. Shen, who has been following Mr. Gu Tinglong, a bibliographer, for over three decades, is a towering figure in the contemporary academic circles of ancient editions. Xiao Lin noted in particular in that appraisal report that upon the first glance over the original text, Mr. Shen concluded in one second according to the paper characteristics and typeface that the book was a "Masha edition" made of bamboo paper at the end of the Ming dynasty. The so-called "Masha editions" mainly refer to books printed in Masha Town of Jianyang, Fujian Province in history. During the Song and Ming dynasties, there were three major book printing centers in China: books printed in Hangzhou were called "Zhe editions", those printed in Sichuan "Shu editions", and those printed in Jianyang "Jian editions", also called "Masha editions". "Masha editions" originated in the Period of Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms, prospered in the Song dynasty, culminated in the Ming dynasty and perished in the Qing dynasty. The "Masha editions" in the Song and Ming dynasties were the best and most influential. The number of books printed in Jianyang ranked top nationwide, and thus the place was reputed as the "Capital of Books". Jianyang was also the hometown of Zhu Xi, a Confucian sage of the Song dynasty. It was recorded in history that Jianyang had a long street of 500 to 600 meters, where each household sold books, and numerous book traders came from all over China. Zhu Xi also once opened a store on that street to sell books. An "advertising slogan" is found in his works, "People from everywhere, no matter how far away, come to buy Masha books." Mr. Shen Jin also pointed out in his comment that "Masha books" of the Song dynasty were rare relics now, and though a large number of "Masha books" of Ming were burned and destroyed during the "Cultural Revolution", not a few rare copies were extant among folks, including "official prints", "workshop prints" and "home prints". "Workshop prints" were for sale, while "home prints" were for private collection. The Name of the Nun was a "home print". The Name of the Nun is indeed a "family printed edition" and one volume of Lin's Genealogy in Jianyang. This Masha edition of The Name of the Nun has nine chapters. Chapter IX has a title but no words, while the Ming print still retains its chapter number. The Contents of the Ming print also show that it has a preface, which is missing now. In a copy of the original, the afterword was authored by Qian Qianyi, a leader of the intellectual circle at the end of the Ming dynasty. Qian Qianyi (1582-1664), styled Shepherd and Old Man Yushan. All scholars nationwide, knowing him or not, called him "Mr. Yushan". This "Great Master of the Literary Circles" was celebrated all over the nation for his poems and essays, and was also a historian and collector of unique insight. In his late years, he accidentally got this book, which he cherished all the more, having it re-printed and writing a postscript for it, with two alternative names signed at the end of the article, perhaps because this collector thought that "the book was originally printed by movable types in the Song Dynasty"! Xiao Lin especially pointed it out in his letter, which might be related with the "Nanjing complex". I searched for that "Stone City" (alternative name of Nanjing) among ancient paper-piles, as that was the background of the events and people in The Name of the Nun. With the Yangtze River as its natural moat, the city is located in a strategic place. From East Wu to the Republic of China, the city had frequently been the first choice of capital city for those vying for power or content to retain sovereignty over part of the country. The Qinhuai River goes west, while the Yangtze River runs east. Today after one thousand years, the seven-tier stupa on the Qixia Mountain still retains its appearance after the reconstruction by Lin Renzhao. That is also the tallest stupa in China today. On the stupa is still inscribed a famous Buddhist verse in Diamond Sutra: All is conditioned existence ephemeral,Like a dream,an illusion, a shadow and a foam, Like a tiny dew drop or a flash of lightning, That's the way that everything goes." All are like shadows and foams, so is history. The Period of the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms between Tang and Song, what a mess China was then! The last dynasty of the Five Dynasties was the Later Zhou Dynasty, and the most prosperous of the Ten Kingdoms was Southern Tang (937-975). From Liezu who proclaimed himself king to the surrender of Houzhu to the Song Dynasty, Southern Tang had three generations of kings, First King, Middle King and Last King, lasting for less than four decades, comparable to China's earliest empire: The empire of the First Emperor of Qin lasted for only fifteen years! But the truly comparable point is that both the Qin Dynasty and Southern Tang were overthrown after three generations. "What is a similar situation like the before! Who would care about the Buddha?" The ancient poet Lu Fangweng also exclaimed in his History of Southern Tang as follows, "Tang, which occupied the Yangtze River and the Huaihe River, had a larger area and more powerful resources than other regimes. In addition, thanks to numerous talents and a strategic position in the Yangtze River, it was obviously a large country. If it used the right talents to conquer Min and Chu during their turmoil, then took Wu and Yue, and went down the Five Ridges, uniting the south and the north to form a large kingdom, the Central Plain, though overweening, would not have defeated it so easily!" "Past sages often exerted themselves, concerned with the state and not seeking self-interest. Extensive reading acquainted them with events of 1000 years and people of remote antiquity." Among the many factors that could have changed the destiny of Southern Tang, a critical figure was Lin Renzhao, who for Southern Tang was just as Yuan Chonghuan for the Ming dynasty. They were both "Great Wall for the country", but last kings were wont to "destroy the Great Wall by themselves". Lin Renzhao (?-973), a famous general of Southern Tang, was a native of Jianyang. The Lin's Genealogy in Jianyang had Lin Renzhao as the ancestor, and The Name of the Nun is about the catastrophe in the mid autumn of the sixth year of the Kaibao period. The name of the narrator in the original work is unknown, but his identity is undoubtedly Lin Renzhao's son. In terms of age hierarchy, he should be the second generation in this Lin's genealogy. His name should be available in the genealogy, but unfortunately the words in this part are vague and cannot be identified, as the page is full of fingerprints and dark bloodstains. History only engraves the list of victors, while the truth is found in the crevices of lies and individual memories. In the words of Walter Benjamin, this work displays the "personal experience from far away", a "scene of fate". This scene is shrouded in a gloomy, cold and frothy haze, and I see its re-appearance in the haze and mirage. Scientists say that the Fukushima Earthquake shortens the time of auto-rotation of the earth. In the postscript of The Name of the Nun, the ancient also lamented that "the days and months go by more swiftly". The verification in the unseen world gives me the creeps! A manuscript that has been buried in dust for one thousand years, and a privately collected "faithful historical account" are the predestination and truthful depiction of the state of Southern Tang, and the prophesy and miniature of all dynasties. People were gone, while books stay, which is the destiny of books, and also of people. Xiao Lin said that he saw his own shadow in the mirage of ancestors. This was actually a great reincarnation. He said that his ancestors' aspiration was his own, and that his ancestor's work was his own. He said he would bear witness to both the history and himself. Someone has noted that all rivers belong to one river, and I would say that all deaths amount to the same end. A book is no more important than a person's life, but now that Xiao Lin's life is gone, this manuscript bears evidence to the fact that he once lived. While I bear witness to Xiao Lin, I also prove my presence. Fate fiddles with mortals, including silly people like me. In my dull imagination, Childe Lin just presents Xiao Lin. What kind of heredity will the millennium's gene of a family be like? I have seen the coincident images in a vision of infinite time and space, which are the true images I get. Such a precise sense of reality is just like the book on my desk. What I know about the story of poor Xiao Lin is only such hearsay and impressions, in addition to these broken memories. I should have paid a visit to that small city in the south. But my top priority after just recovering from a dangerous illness is to acquaint more people with this book. Considerate readers may forgive me and even thank me. I share this story with you in order to rescue a kind of memory, which is in fact also our only way to resist amnesia. As to this little brother of mine, it would be impossible for you to grudge your sympathy for his personality and lot; after reading his book, it would be impossible for you not to be affected. As the editor of this book, I naturally feel awed and treat it with fear and trembling. Xiao Lin did not add a line in translating the book; I was even more deterred from altering one word. I am deeply convinced that a good book lasts longer than a person's life. I want to cast my own shadow on this work which is expected to stand the test of time. As preface, afterword and comments were taken advantage of by ancient people to leave their names, I attempted to add an editor's note to the text. Life cannot p
szukaj w Kangoo krainaksiazek thank you and good night 20127667
Sklepy zlokalizowane w miastach: Warszawa, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice
Szukaj w sklepach lub całym serwisie
t1=0.677, t2=0, t3=0, t4=0.043, t=0.677